US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

marcf11
1/1/14

Absolute crooks. Cheap prices, but their products are shoddily put together and their customer support is terrible. There is a tremendous lack of respect. Likely not a legitimate business. Avoid.

main2
Expert Reviewer
11/27/13

Scrapping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
- Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
- Site Uses Fake, Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals.
- Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
- Fully read the "Warnings" and "Terms and Conditions"

**-** Illegal VeriSign Certificates - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):

*-* Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called “Scrapping.”

*~* Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

loriet
11/27/13

I ordered and paid for a watch 8 days ago. All they can say is my order is paid for. It has not been shipped yet. When I tried to chat live with an operator, they replied "busy, click this link for another operator" I clicked the link and it took me to the home page. After your payment is received and confirmed paid, you should get some shipping information before 8 days! I hope this company has not ripped me off! I would not recommend this company. If you shop there use a prepaid debit card not connected to your bank account. I don't feel safe shopping there!

iuaterf
6/16/13

i bought a neckline on jewelhall,it's beautiful.but shipment is a little slow.that's ok,because it's free shipping.i will buy more later

henryb34
5/23/13

I find this jewelhall by accediently,they have many beautiful items.Maybe i will place an order there later.