US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

davidr97
5/19/14

I order apair of reicever gloves from this site on 4/24/14.i have got no responce no tracking number nothing.something has got to done about these scam artist.they suck

main2
Expert Reviewer
12/15/13

☠ Cheap Made-In-China Online Website
(•ิ_•ิ) Cyberpiracy, Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
☛ Maybe, You Will Get What You Paid For... Counterfeit Goods!
☛ You may get your items seized by customs, and face legal action!
☛ These Piracy Operations offer to sell Cheap merchandise at prices that indicate an obvious theft.
☛ Sites are often hosted in China known for selling copyright infringing items (Counterfeit Goods).
☛ These Piracy sites claim to be Authorized Resellers or Online Outlet Stores - which they are not.
☛ Payment is often through PayPal to an E-Mail Address, Western Union or Bank Transfer, "No Money Back Guarantee".
☛ These scam sites are only after your money and make it hard to return/receive refunds.
☛ Usual contact information is to a free email account.
☛ Do not click on links found in spam e-mail messages or these websites.
☛ Do not become their next victim. Fully read the site terms and policy's before using.
☛ Remember: the import of Trademark/Copyright Infringement or Counterfeit products is illegal in many countries.

(•ิ_•ิ) Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacturer's website is a fake site shipping crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship any fakes at all.
(•ิ_•ิ) The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacturer's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.
(•ิ_•ิ) All of which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business.

(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

=================================================
Website Scam Checklist. The checklist lists a series of 'flags' that indicate that the website might be a scam.
------------
(•ิ_•ิ) Read this - Buying from China?
------------
Read this - Paying by Paypal or Electronic Transfer?
------------
Read this - Best indications of fraud is scammers wanting you to send money by services like Western Union and Moneygram.
Read this - Not Sure it's a Scam? Scam Email Checklist:
=================================================

amieb1
12/15/13

I would actually rate them no stars but one is the worst so I will go with it. Placed an order. Never received any confirmation. Could not reach customer service. Never received jersey.

marcoo
7/9/13

Looking to order some niners jersey. Just like to thank the people who wrote reviews probably saved me some money. Wont be shopping here.

mikeg17
7/9/13

Ordered some jerseys just after christmas. Just received them now. Stitching is terrible. There's a hole in the side of my Dion Phaneuf jersey. Terrible service terrible quality. This site needs to be shut down. Lesson learned. Never buy from China. everythings fake and $#*!.

As a person who deals with customers on a daily basis. I would love to tell the whole world to run away from this site. Never ever buy from these guys.

Good Day,

Mike

china-jerseyss
2/27/12

this website DBA christian louboutin vip store is a total rip off - I never received a order confirmation email, tracking number or the item I ordered. I blame myself for this, as the old saying goes, if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND JUST PAY A LITTLE EXTRA, that is what I wound up doing in the end.

meganr2
12/22/11

I stopped my order before giving them my credit card info---
The site is not secure, which was my first tip off. If you don't see the lock icon next to the address bar its an unsecure site! Don't give them your money!
My second tip off was the 347 area code and the heavy accent on the message. 347 in NYC and its usually given to cell phones. (I am from NYC)
The whole site reeks of fake. Dont risk getting taken for a ride for a $40 Jersey!!!

willk
2/5/11

I ordered 3 jerseys from this website at a cost of $136.53 and only received 2. When the package arrived, there was no shipping order and it wsas sent directly from China with no English description. My wife speaks Chinese so we could understand but how many of you would be in this situation. I called the company 4 times, but there is always just the same recorded message. I have written e-mails and replied via the contact form on their website, but have received no reply. This is a ripoff website to be avoided.

barbh1
1/12/11

I would not recommend ordering from this company. I ordered three jerseys for Christmas presents Dec 5, 2010 and the site indicated "fast shipping" via EMS/USPS for $19 and "usually shipped within 24 hours". The jerseys were not shipped until Dec 19 and disappeared in China Dec 20. It is impossible to talk to customer service, but I did receive two e-mail responses (one Dec 18 stating the tracking information, another January 5 stating that they only shipped two of the three jerseys that I ordered and paid for, but that I could request a refund when I received the other jerseys). After several weeks with no jerseys, I requested another shipment or a refund, but I received no further response.

Thankfully I did receive a full refund via PayPal, but it takes three weeks from the date they are shipped to get a refund on overseas shipments. (I started the claim in mid December when I was unable to contact customer service.)

dianam1
1/6/11

This company promises authentic jerseys but they are anything but. They are counterfeit. Everything about them are wrong; the material is wrong, the lettering is wrong, he numbers are made out of the wrong material. Even worse, the opening is so small my grandson could not get it over his head. They have no 800 number and never answer their phone; they also never respond to e-mails. This business is the worst!!!!

rode2
12/28/10

hi guys i have ordered from this site and have got squat in the mail, the tracking number shows it being processed and just stoped showing any updates since the 17th of dec its the 28th i called usps and they told me to contact them so they can contact usps in china they told me at usps that it isnt normal for it to take so long ..i called and called and called and e-mailed and still nothing no answer from jerseys-onlinestore.com i spent $320 dollars ..im gonna call pay pal to see if i can get money back .their customer service dosent exist.

stevek7
12/9/10

I wrote a bad review of this website about a week ago because they processed a payment but never responded to emails, their phone number did not work, and would not provide any shipping info or order status. Therefore, we canceled the paypal payment in order to avoid being ripped off. Well, they finally did provide a USPS tracking number for the item (a jersey) coming from China and told us to either refuse the shipment if we didn't want it or re-process the payment if we did want it. I am happy to report that the item arrived yesterday just as ordered and do plan to pay them. I retract my statement about being a scam site (as far as I can tell now), but do think they need to drastically improve their level of customer service. They really did present the image of being a company that takes your money without shipping the goods. I hope others have the good fortune of getting what they ordered too.
Steve