US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

danielleh19
3/24/15

Little House on the Prairie TV show would probably one of the best family-oriented series I’ve ever seen in my entire life. I’m very glad that I saw the DVD boxset of this show available at ITISDVD.com website. I ordered it immediately and I’m very overwhelmed with their fast shipping!

jane1336
3/12/15

There are many of my favorite classic TV series available at itisdvd.com so I purchased the complete collection of Touched by an Angel since this show has real moral value. The shipment arrived on time as what they advised me after I placed the order. I was pleased and excited to finally see it arrived in our house.

lindah78
3/8/15

ITISDVD.com is a nice website to visit in because if you’re and avid fan of American Classic shows, this place would be classified as a great library

lolag5
3/6/15

As a loyal customer of ITISDVD.com, I think this is the best this I could give them by writing a review in exchange of the well-defined quality DVDs I received from them.

belindam7
3/5/15

good movies and tvshows on itisdvd.com

traceyw12
3/5/15

excellenct service!!!!!

adamw57
3/2/15

I think itisdvd.com deserves a good review. Let me share my experience with this company, I purchased boyhood from them. The ordering process went fine and hassle free. Upon confirmation of my order, they informed me that it was successful and should be expected 6-10 working days for the arrival. The item arrived within the exact time

davidg143
3/2/15

I've shopped at this website before and decided to buy some DVDs on ITISDVD.COM. I love this site because it is easy to navigate and purchasing DVDs are hassle free. At first I’ve inquired a lot of questions and I’m glad their reps replied explained every detail in a timely manner and proficient way. They guided me through the ordering process and no problems

davidc194
3/2/15

When I first landed at ITISDVD.com, my first impression is “this website is so precious!” My fave Western Tv series are being sold that made my heart jump out in happiness! On another note, I bought a DVD Copy of Dallas which was shipped promptly within the exact period as specified in the confirmation email I received after successful

glennm50

Nice Website...Nice Movies
I have been using itisdvd since last 5 years..its just awesome
keep going itisdvd

johnn628
3/2/15

excellent!!!!!!!itisdvd go go go !!!!!!

williamg54
3/1/15

When it comes to online purchasing, I’m very strict in terms of worth buying. When I saw the website of itisdvd.com, I speedily asked some questions regarding their DVDs, who we're very excellent in taking a response promptly in each of my questions.itisdvd.com is they sold their DVDs at a very affordable price like the walmart

juliet75
12/28/14

Very disappointed! Save your money and patience. 1st they sent the same dvd twice, then after suggesting they'd send a replacement with the next order ...NOT! They replaced it with exactly the same mistake..clearly didn't check what they sent again..twice!! Also it had been recorded off television which is poor form at $25 per series. I have now waited 3 month for a replacement and have heard nothing despite emails sent.

jamesb159
7/25/14

Save your money watch same movies free on yify.TV viooz.co putlocker.is

fayeh
7/16/14

there is nothing wrong with this website, if you are having trouble with any of the dvds then email them with what is wrong and they will send you a new one at no extra cost.
I have been using this company for a few years now but when l have had trouble l let them know straight away and they always send me a replacement dvd.

amberr2
8/1/13

I bought $80.00 worth of DVD's and all I got was illegally copies. I did report them.

irenek
7/11/13

I have the same issues that the other 3 buyers had.
It took 4 weeks to arrive, you cannot get rid of the subtitles and the quality of the play back isn't perfect.
No where on their site does it say movies/tv shows have subtitles no that the DVD is coming from China with all Chinese information.
Not buying here again. Have put the charges in Dispute with American Express. They will credit me and debit them. Good support from AX.

robertg53
5/27/13

I have placed 4 orders with them and find that the image quality and sound are as good as any dvd that I have.
Had a few problems ie. wrong dvd sent, and thy corrected the error.
Yes they do come from China and yes it takes a few weeks to receive.
I'm happy with the company and plan to stay with them.

donaldw16
4/17/13

At these prices, and coming from China, you can be sure that these are illegal bootleg dvds. Darned if I'm going to encourage these criminals just to save a couple of bucks. You can purchase on Amazon Prime with free shipping for just a dollar or two more, and you can receive the dvd in 2 days.

dianeb11
2/23/12

I did read that it takes almost 25 days to get the dvds. I purchase from Asian based companies on ebay and I have had only one issue with a dvd not working and I received a refund. I will wait to receive my dvds and come back with an updated review.

tinav5
11/11/11

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD LEARN TO THINK BEFORE THEY SPEAK AND LEARN TO READ BEFORE THEY PURCHASE. THIS COMPANY IS A GREAT COMPANY. I AM GLAD THEY ARE HERE. I HAVE USED THEM FOR MORE THAN 2.5 YEARS. I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE PROBLEM AND THE COMPANY FIXED IT IMMEDIATELY. YES, IT DOES TAKE ABOUT A MONTH TO RECEIVE THE DVDS BUT THEY ARE SHIPPING THEM FREE OF CHARGE..DUHHHH...OF COURSE THE SHIPPING WILL TAKE LONGER. SOME DO HAVE CHINESE PRINT ON THE PAKAGE BUT IF THE DVD WORKS...WHO CARES!...SUBTITLES CAN BE TAKEN OFF THE SCREEN...LEARN HOW TO WORK YOUR DVD PLAYER! IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE DVDS TELL THEM AND THEY WILL SHIP OUT NEW ONES TO REPLACE THE NON WORKING ONES FREE OF CHARGE AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RETURN THE OLD ONES. THE QUALITY IS PERFECTLY FINE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE DVDS GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND BUY BLUERAYS. AND ONCE AGAIN LEARN TO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK AND READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE.......I HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY.

michellev4
6/18/11

i found this site a few months ago and have bought 10+ dvd's from them. I am in Australia and while it was a shock to receive the 1st with chinese on the cover all the disks have played fine and i've had no issues with them. michelle

elainem3
3/22/11

Do not order any DVD from this website....The quality is terrible, one DVD I ordered does not play at all and the other one paused off and on while running. The sound is also not good. They may be new but not made for USA movie customers. Takes several weeks to receive and then if you are not home to sign for them, you have to go to the post office to pick up. I have asked for a refund... but am not sure if that will ever happen. em

larrys8
2/25/11

Having used for years,the pagerank is 3,maybe could explain everything

bellec
2/20/11

Great website, been using for over 2 yrs, shipping takes a few weeks UNLESS u spring for faster shipping but WELL worth the wait. Noticed other reviewers have trouble with subtitles, those CAN be turned off.

larryt3
2/18/11

The website does not tell you it takes over 4-weeks to receive your DVD. Additionally, they process the payment, but wait until 2-weeks later to even ship the product and it takes another 2-weeks to receive the DVD, which probably came from China.

raquelm1
2/24/10

It does not indicate that the dvd you are buying is coming from China and that although it is in English that it is dubbed in a foreign language. I will not purchase from them again. I will say that the DVD is new but not made for USA movie consumers.

brandyr
12/30/09

DO NOT order dvd's from this website. I just bought over $70.00 worth of dvd's and not only do they not play properly, you can't get rid of the subtitle's that pop up on some of them. The company does not offer a phone number or address, so email is the only way to contact them and getting a refund is impossible.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ItIsDVD staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Marlene,

Have you had any issues trying to pay for an order with them? That's the problem I'm having. I've used two different cards, and it's like the system doesn't connect to the cards. I emailed them, and their only response was, "We're sorry, it looks like our system isn't processing the card." Do you have any ideas about how to get this resolved? Anything would be appreciated. Thank you.
8/19/13
marlenep
A: what a good site for cheap dvds
10/12/11
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the ItIsDVD staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?