US Government's NSF
user299

6 Reviews for Ieshoes.com

▼ Sort by: recent

2/8/11

Bought a Pair of light Nikes running shoes- never got them, but they got my money. They do not have a contact number nor can you access their web page. What a scam.

EXPERT
10/16/09

Typical Chinese fakery, this time from someone known only as "jerme" and who gives his address as Room 1107, 12 haishanxijie, huanshixiroad, Guangzhou, Beijing. Not an address likely to fill you with confidence that the Nike delivery truck is going to be dropping off a stack of genuine Air Jordans any time soon.

The business name that appears on your bank statement if you do choose to deal with this site is stated on the front page: ZJ Xunjie Network S&T Shenzhen. That's a Chinese currency exchange outfit. So, at least two warnings that you're dealing with a Chinese person.

The same guy / business runs another site at www.mostkicks.com, which has a smarter and more convincing template, but then gives the game away with its struggle to speak English:

"Jordan shoes nike company's products from one of the country for so many people like Michael Jordan. so the Michael Jordan funs like the jordans shoes so much."

I think that says it all.

EXPERT
8/6/09

I wish I read the reviews here first. The shoes I got were not the real deal. FAKES all the way and what is worse is that I paid only a little bit less than the real thing. They trick you by selling the shoes at a slightly lower price which is why I thought they must be real.

5/19/09

The products displayed on the webiste look to be authentic but the item that we received was not identical to the item online. The shoes were supposed to be Gucci but were not even genuine leather, it was more like plastic. Also the second time my husband wore them, the buckle broke. This was a waste of $139... don't be fooled the stuff in this website is fake and not even worth half of what they are charging. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

1/23/09

FRAUD DO NOT BUY FROM HERE - I purchased what I thought were authentic UGG boots from this website for $103.27 by the way they only told me it would cost $100 because the shipping was supposed to be free when I looked at my bank statement there was a charge for $103.27 where the $3.27 came from no clue.  When I received the "UGG" boots something told me to compare them with the authentic UGG boots on the UGG Australia website and what do ya know they seemed to be different so I did a little further research using google and was able to see pictures that compared the real boots to bootlegs or copy cats and what do ya know my boots were definitely bootleg!  So what would any person do I emailed the company because of course they don t have a contact phone number and guess what happened no response I had to send at least 100 emails to them to the 4 or 5 different email addresses they have listed and well no answer there either so I am going through my bank and hopefully they will come through for me doubt it but worth a try since I probably won't get my money back from this fake, fraudulent website.  Moral of the story I will never do that again but hopefully this will save someone else from making the same mistake!!!

1/23/09

FRAUD FAKE COUNTERFEIT SHOES DO NOT BUY - I purchased what I thought were authentic UGG boots from this website for $103.27 by the way they only told me it would cost $100 because the shipping was supposed to be free when I looked at my bank statement there was a charge for $103.27 where the $3.27 came from no clue.

About Ieshoes