US Government's NSF

Icpri reviews

9 Reviews for Icpri.com

▼ Sort by: recent

8/19/13

Totally wasted $20 on this place. I needed CPR certification from AHA and they pretended to be affiliated....but alas, they are not. Besides that, even if I could use their crap company, I would still need to pay $40 to have someone review my skills in person. What a piece of crap. I hate it when people scam me out of money. Wish I had checked reviews first. :(

7/6/13

Scary, scary......this guy pretends that icpri is a big company - he is essentially working out of the basement at his mom's house next to his dirty guinea pig's cage. Note how he refers to "me" and "I" in the text - keep your wallet far away from this site as NO ON HONORS it - NO ONE. The National Safety Council offers excellent CPR and First Aid training.

7/6/13

STAY AWAY from this site, the BBB will investigate tis site, its not what it says when you long on line, please do not loose your money like I did, its not worth the hour or more you spend on the site trying to get certified.If the class is offered at your school take it, I am so sorry I missed the class in school, but to God be the Glory!!!they are offering it again and I am in. Not sure why this site has not been shut down, who knows who is behind it, but only time will tell...

12/11/12

The place I applied did accept this card as certification and I did not realize I was scammed until I took my EMT-B class and saw how much more really goes into learning CPR. The fact that the site scammed me is not what really pissed me off that was my own fault but the fact that the method used to "TRAIN" you in infant CPR on this site is not only the wrong way to perform CPR on a infant but it can kill the infant this site needs to be shut down not because it scams people but because it could lead to someone who is trying help in fact hurt someone or even kill them.

7/18/12

Fraudulent company! Never trust them. They take your money and then insult you even before they respond to your request. Stay away from them or be scammed like they did to me.

5/22/12

FRaud

2/14/11

Totally fraudulent. I should have check first. It stated in the intro that they are AHA approved. Not so. I need to call the better business bureau

6/3/10

This is such a fradulent website! Thanks so much to Suzanne for your rating.
The site states it is AHA approved, and completely leads you to think you will be certified in BLS, advanced or whatever you need after paying your fee and completing your course.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

NOT COOL

3/31/10

The review was good but when I went to work and showed the card I was told that it was worthless. Only an American Heart Association is accepted for CPR certification. Not even the written test is valid so that you might do the check out at a BLS course. So this web site is very misleading!!!

The Best First Aid Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber