4 Reviews for Hijordan.com
▼ Sort by: recent
Cheap Made-In-China Online WebSite - Cyberpiracy.
Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
- Maybe, You Will Get What You Paid For... Counterfeit Goods!
- You may get your items seized by customs, and face legal action!
- These Piracy Operations offer to sell Cheap merchandise at prices that indicate an obvious theft.
- Sites are often hosted in China known for selling copyright infringing items (Counterfeit Goods).
- These Piracy sites claim to be Authorized Resellers or Online Outlet Stores - which they are not.
- Payment is often through PayPal to an E-Mail Address, Western Union or Bank Transfer, "No Money Back Guarantee".
- These scam sites are only after your money and make it hard to return/receive refunds.
- Usual contact information is to a free email account.
- Do not click on links found in spam e-mail messages or these websites.
- Do not become their next victim. Fully read the site terms and policy's before using.
- Remember: the import of Trademark/Copyright Infringement or Counterfeit products is illegal in many countries.
>Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacturer's website is a fake site shipping crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship any fakes at all.
>The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacturer's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.
>The one, lone payment option says it all, Visa, through a third party software and website. Good luck getting a reply from the original site or that payment processor when your credit card is charged again and again by that site and others for months or years from now. That site and payment processor could be shut down for fraud by the time you realize you were scammed, then you have no way to get your money back.
>If the site is still around, then your bank might be able to get some of your money back, eventually, if you fill out lots of paperwork for the charge back procedure. However, some banks won't even try to get your money back once they realize you attempted to purchase "cheap knock-off merchandise from some Chinese website". As purchasing or just trying to buy replica, fake merchandise "is" against the law.
*-* All of which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business.
**-** Site uses hxxp://BillingCheckout.com as its China based checkout site (search shows users scammed).
Creation Date: 24-aug-2012
Registrant: Franco Rieffel
Address: 500 Pacific Highway, ChangZhouShi JS, CN 16038
You can find other sites that have been charged for Trademark Infringement at:
Read this - Paying by Paypal or Electronic Transfer?
Read this - Best indications of fraud is scammers wanting you to send money by services like Western Union and Moneygram.
Read this - Buying from China?
Read this - Not Sure it's a Scam? Scam Email Checklist:
I paid them and never have heard from them at all. It says my order is pending and has now for two weeks. I am contacting a lawyer about this site.
I purchased a pair of supposed real jordan 17's from hijordan. When I pulled up the website they show pics of real jordans. The shoes were cheap so I should have known better, but my husband was looking for this particular shoe as this was the only jordan he didnt have in his collection. I sent off for them. AFTER I paid for them I then found out they were coming from China. This should have been another red flag,but I was hoping they were authentic. Received them today, and they look nothing like the pic they have posted. Went to their website to post a comment. There is actually no place to post one. So I emailed them still havent heard back. Oh well. If youre a TRUE jordan fan and want the REAL DEAL don't expect them from hijordan. Save your money!
Nice Layout, Sucks you in... Did not deliver at all & Refuse to give a Refund... Constantly receive e-mails with various excuses...