US Government's NSF

ts9

21 Reviews for Hcg1234.com

▼ Sort by: recent

9/10/13

I strongly suggest you ask your doctor before using products like this.

7/17/13

only lost 5 pounds in 4 weeks and i think its from the colon cleaser i was using .
emailed them a week ago and still waiting on an answer, called but they are going to get back to me , fat chance of that happing... i told them i have a jounery of everything i have eating , and was told i was doing everthing right , but someone would call me so i can get my money back, a week later i am still waiting .... save your money join a gym, these drop don't work at all.

7/16/13

Im on Day 2 and have followed the drops to the T. I am starving and feel light headed. Yes Ive already lost weight but that is because I've only had 500 calories. The drops do not work. I would only go to a physician and get the real thing. I do not think anything on the internet is worth it. The bottle says it has HCG but it also has 20% alcohol and it taste like you have cheap vodka under your tonge. I would NOT recommend this to anyone. I'm going back to doing it the right way...srew water drops that is all you get along with a headache and starvation. RUN FAST and DO NOT use HCG1234

3/27/12

The product sold by HCG1234.com is a dream come true. It works, take it from someone who has been trying to lose weight for a long time. I have followed the diet and have continued to do my daily exercise and I not only have more energy, but I'm never hungry and I have lost weight quickly.

12/22/11

i was upset with not getting my refund and asked to be explained why they had not. so they told me i had to mail it back and as soon as they receieved it that i could be refunded to my account. so 1 week later a get a full refund plus a free bottle of eac 1234 energy supplement. that made my experience better.

11/28/11

Well this product review has turned into a forum...

I am taking hcg1234 and am losing weight. I lost 80 lbs in 90 days. I am a male, 6'6'' starting weight 334.6 lbs and am down to 252.0 lbs.

They use a FDA-approved lab, not that they are FDA approved. You use the HCG diet not that it has hcg. If I exercise I stop losing weight because my body thinks it is starving. No one sold it to me so I had to do my own research and draw my own conclusions. I don't have extra energy but my blood work has gone from a borderline diabetic with high cholesterol to a near perfect heath. I did the blood work before I started and after I had been off the diet for 3 weeks.

hhcg is not a appetite suppressor. An effect of hhcg may be less hunger but it isn't a magic potion that makes you stop eating. Most cravings are not because you get hungry but that you want to eat. Fat does not melt away- you burn it. You may not lose pounds but you can lose inches and visa versa.

I use hcg1234 because of the price- $110 for 4-2oz bottles. They have received top reviews elsewhere. There are real life results with hhcg no matter if they can duplicate it in a lab setting or not. I don't do the affiliation thing because you would think I had other motives in telling you this. If it is customer service you are worried about then use a different company.

Conclusion: hhcg works.

Ciao

11/3/11

Myself and many family members have taken the HCG and it definitely works wonders. This company however is a joke. They say they stand by their product completely? They have a 100% money back guarantee? Let's take a look at that guarantee...

- 100% 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Requirements
- Customer must be on the HCG diet for a minimum of 30 days. You have to purchase the 30 day plan or higher.
- Customer must provide us a very detailed 30 day journal of foods, drinks and cosmetics that were used during the 30 days.
Customer must send back the product, which is subject to a disposal charge. The refund will not be issued until we have received it.
- Customer to pay shipping costs.
- Customer must have contacted us a minimum of 3 times for support before the end of the 30 days.
- Customer must follow Dr. Simeons Diet Protocol in regards to food and length of time on drops/maintenance.

100% money back guarantee means you get the "FULL" refund of your purchase, and the disposal fee is $30? What, to flush it down the toilet? What a ridiculous amount of requirements for a money back policy. No one's going to bother going through all that to get their money back. If they stand by their product so strongly, why is their money back so strict? What are they afraid of?

Also, check out that awesome F rating with the Better Business Bureau. - http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/untested-medical-product-providers/hcg-1234-in-murray-ut-22272456

Yeah, there's MUCH better companies to get your HCG from.

9/28/11

Hi,

HGC1234 is a Homeopathic product, meaning it has been diluted to the point where there is probably no HCG in it. I was going to buy some here in Canada tonight and when i was talking to the lady selling it, she told me it was homeopathic which raised all kinds of red flags for me.

I called HCG1234 to confirm and sure enough it comes in dilusions of 6x to 60 X. It is basically water. I suggest you do some research on Homeopathy to decide for yourself if this product (or any homeopathic product) is anything but water or a sugar pill. It's pretty silly stuff.

I'm not saying that the HCG diet is a joke, but the product HGC1234 is selling is a joke. Just water.

9/22/11

My boyfriend and i ordered it after i tried another brand. Hgc 1234 drops tasted totally different. It tasted like vodka and the preg test showed negative for hcg. The packaging looked like someone sent it from ebay which was suspect to me. We have been losing weight but ive been so dizzy that i feel i need to stop. I'm not over hcg but i am over this brand

7/25/11

This company is a total SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! I was charged approximately $100. for product I neither order nor received. I attempted to contact them, however, they only have ORDER TAKERS, located in California, Utah, and Texas that have been with the company from three days to four months and work from home. They can only take orders, they do not know where the parent company is located or who can give a refund except that they can have Sylvia Hogan at ext.125, and promises to call you back, which never happens. After two weeks and numerous order takers, i.e. Heather, Diane,Connie, etc. I finally spoke with Sylvia Hogan and she tells me that the only person within the Company, which is extremely SMALL, that can issue credits is Mr. John Fink, Treasure but he is absolutely unapproachable Tommy Rowland is another KEY ineffective top level employee wo tells you to "Do What You Want", with regard to me contacting the Attorney General's Office and the Banking Commission in Utah regarding this companies business practices, and the fact that he would not issue me a credit. I had already filed a complaint with me credit card company and the police department, but this Company is just so unethical that no one should do business with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/11/11

I had done the injections & lost over 40 lbs in 2 rounds 2 yrs ago. I decided to loose the last 15 lbs to try the drops. I bought HCG1234 to try & had severe hunger (only a little on the injections), also got sick to my stomach. I got a little supsicious so I invested in pregancy test kit & low & behold to my stupid surprise there is NO HCG in it... Could of seen that coming buying them on the internet! Don't waste your money guys. I contacted the company & low & behold again... no response after several trys. Wasted money!!!!! They should shut these kind of people down!

5/20/11

Ive been using hcg1234 for 1 week now and its made me feel horrible i feel really sick now ive followed the diet to the letter stomach pains and no bowel movements i
don't know if i can continue!

4/26/11

O.k. Here's the low down on the HCCG drops. First off for you skeptics, yes the drops do work. As long as you get the right kind of drops. You want to find drops that first are measured in units, not mg or grams etc. Second, watch the delution levels you'll want it to say something like 6x,12x,30x,60x. You can look up what all that means, but it's important. Thirdly, the stuff they sell at GNC is not HHCG, it's mostly built up of Amino's. Look into it if you're using that. (It will work the first couple weeks, then you'll platuea and you'll go into starvation mode and you'll start storing everything you eat, which will cause you to either gain or burn the brown fat, neither is good).
I am a HHCG user and retail reseller of different brands of drops. If you stick to the protocol it will work. Do your own research, read hcg forums, read the online books of HCG programs (example by Dr. Simeons), and DO NOT LISTEN TO SKEPTICS. Those that tried it and it didn't work for them either did not truly stick to the program or they did not have the right drops. I've had customers with Hypo glycemia, Hyperglycemia, diabetes, heart conditions, high cholestorol etc. And most that stuck to the program the correct way actually slowed down on meds within the first two weeks, after the first round of 40 days most were completely off their meds.

4/25/11

I lost 37 pounds in the first six weeks. Went off the drops for six weeks and have maintained my new weight. Now I have started a new session of drops, and have already lost three more pounds. I am 63 years old and am a diabetic. My doctor is very happy with the weight loss. I still have more to lose and have modified the diet a little to keep me on track. I had to add an egg for breakfast and coffee mate in my two cups of coffee. The fruit for mid morning and mid afternoon are very important too. Just remember, every diet is rough in the first week, getting the caffeine totally out of your system makes you sick, it passes. No more sodas for me. This diet works.

3/24/11

Nothing like selling people fake HCG....HCG is an RX only guys, you can't buy it online...

3/19/11

I lost 60lbs from 1/10 to 6/10 by diet and jogging after having an 11 lb baby, I have continued to eat healthy and jog, however I have been stuck at a plateau for the last 8 months. I was very skeptical about the hcg diet, so I did approx one month of research, read all the original literature. I ordered the drops and received them from hcg1234.com in less than one week. The first two days were awesome, gorged myself as instructed, first day was awful, of course only eating 500 calories, by day four, had to remind myself to eat. I have energy, a clear mind, and no headache. I even have had the flu and still feel good! I have followed the diet EXACTLY as instructed, today is day seven(including my two gorge days, so day 5 of 500 cal diet) and I have lost 8 lbs. Most people say the first week is "water weight," well: my jeans are already losser! You have to stick to the list of foods they give you, that's the key. And if you read the money back gaurentee, you have to provide a food journal along with a list of all cosmetics and lotions you use. Some people try to take the short cut without reading up and it doesn't work for them! Do your homework and you'll lose!

3/18/11

money back guarantee is a lie! lost money!!! do not order from them!

1/24/11

My shippment came extremely quick, the support and the online information readily available is outstanding and I've lost 15 lbs in 12 days.. Did months of studying on this diet before purchase- AAA++ vendor!! People complaining didn't follow the diet to it's letter which is necessary for it to work correctly if they did they would have lost weight on the 500 calorie diet by itself without the drops- so many skeptics though. People should research before giving small companies like this a bad rap.

1/20/11

Ok, so I had been on the HCG before. The HCG that I had done before were the injections at a bariatric clinic. I wanted to try the drops because, simply put, they were less expensive. The shots worked AMAZINGLY! However, the drops did not. But I knew it wasn't me. I tested the HCG drops with a pregnancy test, and it tested NEGATIVE. This means that there is either (A) no HCG in the drops or (B) there is not enough to turn the pregnancy test positive. HCG is the hormone secreted in pregant women's urine that turns the test positive BTW. I am the same weight I was a week ago (before I tested it).

1/18/11

Bought hcg from this company. I suffered with debilitating headaches for 5 days. Contacted the company to get my money back and get no response from them. I contacted them over a week ago to send me information on a return. They refuse to answer me.

1/17/11

I tried this product, and did lose the weight exactly as it said I would. I have M.S. and checked the internet for information about possible problems before doing so. There were none, so I gave it a try.

I made it for 2 1/2 weeks, lost 11 pounds, but felt, HORRIBLE!

I don't think there are enough calories to support a person with M.S., but if you're just looking for weight loss, it works!

Good luck.