US Government's NSF

Groupalicious reviews

15 Reviews for Groupalicious.com

▼ Sort by: recent

3/26/14

Ordered a product from this site. When I received it in the mail, the item was defective and did not work. I contacted to company over a month ago trying to return this item. I went through the appropriate steps to return the item. Now that I have shipped the product back to them, they all of a sudden don't respond to my emails and have yet to return my money. Do not order from this site! Terrible products and terrible customer service!

12/26/13

Absolutely a fraud. I ordered a deal for a round-trip to Paris a year ago and now that I went to try to use it all links were dead. No way I can use what I paid for. Just like what others said, "groupalicious.com is the worst company of its kind"

7/12/13

Absolute worst company in existence today. Fortunately, I haven't had the bad luck with Customer Service, but I've yet to have any luck whatsoever with a product or deal through this company. Every time I've ordered there has been a problem and I just sent in an email about my 4th purchase, prompting me to look for ratings of the site. Anyway, they've refunded me 3 times for the problems with the other purchases, but only with site credit. I'm left with the money I spent already, sitting in their bank account while waiting for another deal that mildly interests me so that I can use it. Here goes that process again. I wish they'd refund my card, but they tell me it's not an option. I'm just hoping that one of these times, the company they have the deal for goes through!!

6/11/13

Please DO NOT buy any of their getaway offers lik $99 to Orlando, las vegas, $349 for san diego, SFO etc etc. They all are fake totally. Once you purchase the deal, you will get an email from their website that the company did not pay us anything for your voucher and its been sold, so we cannot do anything about it.. I am completely shocked and ripped off with the way they are stealing money from innocent people..

5/8/13

I bought a coupon to get $30 off discounted pet meds. Company will not let me use coupon for sale items. Had to pay full price to get the $30 off. Not as good as the sale price! Got screwed!

4/21/13

I took a chance and paid for a deal on this website I NEVER received. 4.5 months later and still no product. I think I've been more than patient. Customer service talks big but are no action. Do NOT buy anything from this company. I requested a refund for the deal but will probably keep the money and run. BUYER BEWARE!!!! I will be reporting them to BBB next.

4/11/13

I would have preferred to give them 0 stars! They have 0 customer service, 0 responses to emails, and I have received 0 merchandise AFTER WAITING 6 WEEKS! I think that they are just one big scam. I hope to get my $50.00 refunded through my Visa card account.

1/15/13

I have sent you four emails requesting that you do not fulfill this order. How
many does it take to get your attention?

If these orders arrive at our house, I will put your emails on my spam list.
You don't seem to listen to your members and that is very discouraging. Number
one problem is when you order, there is nothing that pops up saying thank you
for your order...it just re-shows the order form which causes one to assume that
the order didn't take...so you re-order. Now we've got two orders coming and we
don't want either one.

Poor communications on your part. I will spread the word on what happened to
us. Rest assured, it will not happen again because you'll never see us again.

12/4/12

Both My Wife and I Have E-Mailed Them. They Will Not Return The Money For Three Certificates Bought From Them (The Vendor Told Us To Get Our Money Back Due To Their New Rules W/ Using Certificates That Made Us Unhappy). Groupalicious Will Not Respond -- They Are Waiting For The Certificates To Expire. We Filed Cmplaints With Consumer Affairs and BBB (They Have an 'F' Rating With BBB). What Can You Do -- Out $75. Do NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM --- BAD PEOPLE!!!

12/3/12

I had a vendor never send me my stuff. Groupalicious took 3 months to refund my purchase. Now I have three certificates the vendor will not honor as written. It has been a week. Groupalicious is ignoring my e-mails, and the vendor told me to get my money back. I have filed a BBB complaint. They have a bad rating with them!

10/18/12

I bought a voucher for Armoury Boutique almost 2 months ago and redeemed it that same day. I have yet to receive the item. Emails to Groupalicious and to Armoury Boutique as well as voice mails to the merchant have gone totally disregarded. Groupalicious has no phone number!!!

10/3/12

First experience with a Groupalicious purchase on 7/26/12 - paid $55 up front, redeemed voucher, merchandise never shipped. No phone numbers for the merchant (http://www.gadgetroom.co.uk) or for Groupalicious, and no response to several email messages. Groupalicious doesn't intermediate to protect customers from fraud. Buyer beware!

8/15/12

Poorest service I've ever recieved .....couldn't redeem voucher n settled for refund !!!ill never use them again!!!!!!!

7/24/12

I purchased a voucher and had no problem using it on the merchant's website. However, the merchant collected another $5.95 for shipping (which was part of the deal) but hasn't sent me the merchandise. Worse, they sent me a bogus tracking number. I've tried to contact both the merchant and Groupalicious and I've gotten no response to voicemail and email messages. Groupalicious does not have a telephone number.

Veteran Reviewer
5/1/12

Found a great deal, purchased it, and used the code at the retailer's site with no problems at all. My $50 purchase only cost me $20! The only issue was that it took a few days to get the code but they state this up front so there was no surprise. I will definitely use Groupalicious again.

The Best Daily Deals Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber