US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

7 Reviews for Godlikeproductions.com

▼ Sort by: recent

2/3/14

I thought this would be a fun place to hang out/take a break from work. It's not.
I joined, paid and was banned here and there. A friend told me that GLP is related to the government and tries to influence your thinking. I told my friend they were being ridiculous, and tried to prove it by posting that GLP was a govt website. Banned! Ever since then, I have been harassed off an on by someone or persons-my email hacked, personal phone number called....etc etc. I had spyware/malware installed on my computer. I have nicely asked them to stop harassing, and they say they "will take it into consideration" but it's never stopped.

A few examples of who harasses: OpenYourEyes/Alex/Bickle/Trinity/Jason plus some other members.

Do not involve yourself with this unethical website. They will take your money.

1/12/14

After you spend some time on there they will ban you for no reason, but they also let you know you will get unbanned if you BUY a subscription. It's a scam.

7/9/13

Installs malware and spyware on your computer. A Pay to use web forum then after they get your money they ban you 100% of the time

6/28/13

A website with very extreme prejudice against free speech. Heavy sensorship, pro government views, and frequent problems with the website moderators banning IP addresses in an attempt to elicite subscribers who are then forced to pay a fee to avoid bans.

5/19/13

Yes you read that right. Godlike Productions(GLP) is a a fraud! While disguised as an alternative media website operating on the edge of disclosing news the mainstream media keeps quiet about, they are actually all about only one thing: To get into your wallet as fast as possible.

Let me tell you what happened when i tried to sign up there for the first time in my life: I registered an account, which went fine. After activating the account through the activation email I set out to fill out my profile there and while I was in the middle of doing to I got hit with the banned page. Apparently my IP address was banned, even though it was my very first visit to their forums.

Oh well while signing up I already read about automated software they had running on the site in order to keep spammers at bay, so I thought that it was just a software glitch. So the next step was filling out their unban request form and request my IP to be unbanned.

Here is the email that followed after my unban request:
Your unban request was denied.
We're sorry but the IP address you are using to access this website has been banned. If you wish to immediately bypass this ban, you can choose to become an upgraded member. Follow the instructions and links for this option on the "banned page" you receive when trying to view godlikeproductions.com. If you are already an upgraded member, you can log into your account from the ban page and you will be able to access the site immediately. If you choose not to become an upgraded member of GLP you will have to wait for the ban to be lifted before you will be able to view this website. Please check back later.
As you can see they are unwilling to lift the ban even though they provided no reason for it(How could they I haven't even made one post there), but if I shell out some cash to become an "upgraded" member it's all good and the ban will immediately be lifted! I don't know about you but I read that as an extortion email to get me to shell out money.

The money they are after is a subscription based fee at $ 10 monthly, $37 annually or $ 100 per year!!! That's a nice scam they got going there! Extort a few suckers a day in to paying up and it will add up nicely for the owner of GLP!

Of course I sent them a "nice" email back telling them to stick the account where the sun doesn't shine, but I do find it important to spread the word through the alternative media community throughout the Internet.

So people, beware when you are looking at GLP it is a scam site designed to part you with your cash as fast as possible. My next step is going to be to file an official complaint at Paypal whom they use to get the extortion money to their accounts!

1/4/13

Whoever runs this site is ridiculous. About six months ago, I was getting banned every other DAY for no reason at all... so I stopped going there. Today I came across some interesting information I wanted to share so I logged on (successfully), made my post, clicked "Post", then tried to click in to my thread and was ALREADY BANNED again... after only 15 minutes being gone for six months!!! WTF? The reason they ban you every other day is because they want you to pay a $10 per month fee in order to "get around the bans." If I could, I would rate this site a 0 out 10. Don't waste your time there.

3/26/12

This site is interesting, HOWEVER, the owner Jason Lucas aka Trinity, is a very suspicious character. There's a lot of talk about this site being run by Tavistock also. There's a large list of words that are black-listed and will get you auto banned for months if you post them. Jason Lucas Tavistock Alex Jones are just some of them.

The Best Earth Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber