US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

3 Reviews for Glamorose.com

▼ Sort by: recent

5/20/14

I was happy with my purchase. Received what I ordered and it came quickly. I paid extra to get my stuff in two days so it would arrive in time for my husband's birthday and it was here in two days. All of my items fit so I have not had to deal with customer service. However some of the stuff did seem cheaply made and the first time I wore one of the items I had to repair it a little for next time.

10/29/13

What a waste of money! They show you lovely pictures on their site, but their actual products are very low quality. Their "genuine leather" is a flimsy, paper thin pleather. I've seen better craftsmanship at the wal-mart halloween section. Their customer service is hard to get a hold of and extremely rude and will try to weasel their way out of giving you a refund even if you follow all their rules to a T. This whole site is a total scam.

3/18/13

FEB 6TH 2013 I PURCHASED $60.43 OF MERCHANDISE...I NEVER GOT IT..THEY WOULD NOT RETURN MY MONEY UNTIL THEY GOT IT BACK WHICH THEY DID BY UPS & IT WAS CONFIRMED BY BOTH GLAMOROSE & UPS. SO NOW ITS MARCH 18 2013...STILL NO MONEY BACK. THEY WILL NOT ANSWER MY CALLS, RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS??? FINALY SOMEONE WHO IS JUST A RECEPTIONIST CALLED BACK AFTER MY SEVERAL ATEMPTS AND SHE TRIED TO TELL ME THEY STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE MERCHANDISE! LOL BAD LIE, I REMINDED HER THAT THEY DID INFACT GET IT BACK & IT WAS CONFIRMED. THEY ARE GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND & THINK I AM JUST GOING TO GIFT THEM WITH $60.43 !!! SERIOUSLY NOT HAPPENING IM TAKING THIS TO ANOTHER LEVEL.. SO BUYER BE WARE...BETTER TO PAY A LITTLE MORE...STAY AWAY FROM THE SHADY GLAMOROSE!!!!

The Best Lingerie Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber