US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

mandys14
11/25/15

Soo if you order an item and its missing from the box you should pay for it OR place another order with them and they will send it then! Really? Also customer service rep pretended she wasn't who I spoke to saying the notes said I was told multiple times I wld have to pay or reorder. Thus 'multiple tines' conversation never happened. She took my order number, name, number and said she would call me back. No call so I called back. Then . she fessed up to bring the girl I spoke to. Wow! Then the live chat person asked me what do you need. I explained what happened and they responded "what do you want me to do'? Then said I'm sales I can't help you .. What Sara told you is correct. Waiting for response to my email to customer service.

andreas186
10/24/14

I am a big girl and even after loosing the back up all the way..I still could not put it together in the front. Not for the big girl size 18 or better, I had to send it back and never buy on this website!I change my direction to yysdress.com as the same price but more suitable for my wedding

jessical56
10/17/14

I didn't know what to expect from this site since the prices are so low, but my purchases arrived today and I was SO happy with them!! I got a corset and was pleased that it was excellent quality, looked just like the picture, and it fit perfectly! I also received great customer service. There was initially a problem with my billing info and after it was resolved I notice that they still hadn't shipped my order (the site claims same day shipping and it had already been a full business day). So I emailed them and they shipped it that day with priority mail shipping. I got it in 2 days!

karij
5/20/14

I was happy with my purchase. Received what I ordered and it came quickly. I paid extra to get my stuff in two days so it would arrive in time for my husband's birthday and it was here in two days. All of my items fit so I have not had to deal with customer service. However some of the stuff did seem cheaply made and the first time I wore one of the items I had to repair it a little for next time.

ikaraa
10/29/13

What a waste of money! They show you lovely pictures on their site, but their actual products are very low quality. Their "genuine leather" is a flimsy, paper thin pleather. I've seen better craftsmanship at the wal-mart halloween section. Their customer service is hard to get a hold of and extremely rude and will try to weasel their way out of giving you a refund even if you follow all their rules to a T. This whole site is a total scam.

marilyne4
3/18/13

FEB 6TH 2013 I PURCHASED $60.43 OF MERCHANDISE...I NEVER GOT IT..THEY WOULD NOT RETURN MY MONEY UNTIL THEY GOT IT BACK WHICH THEY DID BY UPS & IT WAS CONFIRMED BY BOTH GLAMOROSE & UPS. SO NOW ITS MARCH 18 2013...STILL NO MONEY BACK. THEY WILL NOT ANSWER MY CALLS, RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS??? FINALY SOMEONE WHO IS JUST A RECEPTIONIST CALLED BACK AFTER MY SEVERAL ATEMPTS AND SHE TRIED TO TELL ME THEY STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE MERCHANDISE! LOL BAD LIE, I REMINDED HER THAT THEY DID INFACT GET IT BACK & IT WAS CONFIRMED. THEY ARE GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND & THINK I AM JUST GOING TO GIFT THEM WITH $60.43 !!! SERIOUSLY NOT HAPPENING IM TAKING THIS TO ANOTHER LEVEL.. SO BUYER BE WARE...BETTER TO PAY A LITTLE MORE...STAY AWAY FROM THE SHADY GLAMOROSE!!!!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Glamorose staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6/30/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Glamorose staff and other customers.

Glamorose?