US Government's NSF

michaelj31

the latest order was received on december 22nd 2011,
(in 22 reviews)

ryanh58

Obviously it comes from overseas so I waited an additional 2 weeks to receive my order. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jaysonm30
5/7/15

This is the first time I used gear199. The products came when they said so and the quality is very high. Dale has done nothing but deliver excellent customer service. I am ordering again right away !

Jayson M. USA, Maine

terryg25
5/6/15

I ordered from gear199.com and was prepared to be to scammed like I had been before but paying with PayPal I felt better. I didn't receive my product in the time I thought it should have been to me. I contacted Dale at gear199 he was up front and honest about the time delay getting to me in the USA. I received everything I ordered very discreetly and in great order. I will definitely be buying again when my supplies run out. Thanks again Dale and gear199.

terrelld6
4/11/15

I've been looking for some good stuff for awhile, asking people at the gym...but nothing... I came across this site and took a chance, its the real deal...and dales a cool dude, helps you threw the whole thing...he's a life saver....thanks dale....it took awhile, but anything across the world will take awhile...

jeffs94
4/7/15

Most people write bad reviews on this site without actually ordering! I personally ordered from this site and can tell you it's 200% legit! Dale was there to help me with questions and was there until my package was here!! Great site! Thanks dale!!

shalviins
3/30/15

Received my package today. Haven't tried it, but at least I got it. Will leave another review after trying the product. Took a week after payment to ship, and another 11 days after that to receive it. Dale kept in touch throughout. Thank you!

dustinj3
3/6/15

I placed an order from them for $630 which I sent to them using western union and they are stating that they didn't receive my money, when I called western union they tell me that the money was picked up. I emailed Dale and the email I recieved back from him was unbelievable.. He was swearing and calling me an f-ing liar. Needless to say the site is a scam and I lost out on $630.

jamesr112
2/4/15

Great overall buying experience. Dale was on top of it at every step, very helpful and quick feedback. Took about 2-3 weeks for delivery but very discreet, no problems whatsoever. Product was exactly what I expected and much better quality that what I had gotten before from other websites. I definitely recommend.

il1255
11/24/14

Delivery was prompt, all questions asked were answered in short order, the order was packed perfectly and arrived without problem. So far everything seems to be working perfectly.

Tip for consumers: Be patience, they are doing a great job

jeffs80
11/22/14

Dale was great to work with and their products are excellent and real for sure!!

privatet1
11/20/14

I just ordered a a few things just to get his name. His fake name is dale. Mr Kiawchaoum from the city of Surin in Thailand is going to get justice for also scamming people.

philipc34
11/12/14

Things started a bit mucked up with my order being lost between Thailand Post and USPS.
I was a bit pissed off when i didn't receive the package after 1 and a half months, but to Dale's credit he kept in touch and explained that it had obviously been lost or stolen at the airport and he would reship the order if I could send him 1/2 the original fee. Explaining further that this was coming out of his pocket Having nothing left to lose, I agreed. Good to his word, the second order was on the way within a few days...it registered on USPS stating the package was in the shipping cue and was like tracking Santa on NORAD on Christmas Eve. It arrived in less than 2 weeks. Boy oh Boy what real nice STRONG toys. Nice work Dale, accidents happen...Thanks for going into your pocket to make good. I'm sure we'll do more business soon and you'll be good for your other half. Future investors be patient...it will pay POWERFULLY!!!

The Capt

robertp71
8/12/14

I have had two GREAT experiences with them! I was at first hesitant since I was screwed with 3 other sites and I was new to ordering online. Dale was awesome! Anytime I had a question, I got a response within 1-2 hours. Also, the product was delivered very quick, approximately 4-5 weeks with a tracking number. The quality of the products are high, with references to the manufacture to guarantee the quality. Gear199 has a customer for life!

ryanh58
6/10/14

The only reason I'm giving 4/5 and not 5/5 is because of the delay in processing my order. My money transfer went through and was picked up within hours of the transfer. However it took almost a month before my order was shipped. Obviously it comes from overseas so I waited an additional 2 weeks to receive my order. I will say, once I got in touch with Dale and my order was shipped, I was able to track it the entire way which made the wait a little easier.
Once I received my order (D-bol beginner cycle) I was impressed with the discreet packaging and right away I was able to recognize the tabs were legit.
I started with 30mg a day and worked my way up to 50mg and then back down to 30mg as my cycle came to an end just as is instructed on the website.
I noticed strength gains towards the end of week one and continued to increase with the increase in dosage.
I put on 15lbs by the end of the cycle, 10 of which I've managed to retain.
I had noticeable gains that I was very pleased with, my girlfriend seemed to be pretty happy as well even though she had no idea i was on a cycle.
Overall a great cycle, legit gear and quality gainz.

mikea55
6/4/14

I am from the USA. gear199 is a superb site. No complaints AT ALL. Excellent Guidance, very knowledgeable. Great Quality products and very much Highly recommended. This company kept every word and promise. Thank You Gear199

main2
4,644 helpful votes
12/15/13

The website should be considered as "rogue" due to unlawful or unsafe practices.
- Illegal Internet Pharmacy selling prescription "Black Market" pharmaceutical drugs across international borders without a prescription.

Illegal Anabolic Steroid Use:
- Are legal ONLY when appropriately prescribed for very specific medical conditions under the supervision of a physician.
- Getting them any other way is ILLEGAL.
- Using them for "personal purposes" is ILLEGAL.
- Getting them from some quack supplier via the internet is ILLEGAL and STUPID, as you have no idea what you will actually get.

In case you were wondering, abusing steroids is illegal because doing so is extremely hazardous to your health. Not to mention that they'll make your testicles shrink to the size of grapes. But hey, it's your body and your criminal record, right?

- Is Steroids Illegal?
Yes - But, without a doctor's prescription for a medical condition, it's against the law to possess, sell, or distribute anabolic steroids.

Are Anabolic steroids legal or illegal?
Answer: most countries they are illegal, unless you are buying "Legal Steroids"

Why Steroids Are Bad for You!

Although anabolic steroids have many approved medical uses, they are abused by some athletes and others seeking to improve performance and physical appearance. These non-medical uses are illegal and carry many health hazards.

chancet5
12/15/13

i made my first order about a month and a half ago... after a month and two weeks of waiting i was begining to think i got scammed.. but then my package came.. could not be happier.. only complaint is the time it took.. but thats a small price to pay for what they provide.. im currently waiting on my second order now.. i have no doubts anymore.. thank you dale!!

sincerely.. tad53

soulmans
8/28/13

Well checked the site today and finally it has been disabled which means there is no way way I will get my product, but at least they off the net. What a hard way to learn in purchasing online

jamieh9
7/17/13

do not order from these people they will scam you....... i know first hand, bad site stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anthonyh8
7/16/13

I have ordered gear from this site and I am still waiting after almost 2 months for my order. I have emailed the team as they are called half a dozen times to have no response whatsoever. You get an email from Dale the Aussie owner once they get your money and you never here from them again. I am an Aussie bloke myself and I don't believe for one second that Dale, if that is your real name is an Aussie at all. Really disappointed, it just goes to show you what lengths people will go to, to rip people off. The site looks soo genuine...WHAT A SCAM!!!!!

georger25
4/6/13

i am here just to thank Dale at www.Gear199.com for the great service that they provide,i just receive yesterday my package and i am happy cause i spend 450 dollars on some products and i just whant to say thank you Gear199.com-great service..
in fact this is first timewhen i am ordering from them..a friend recommended them to me and i said ok cause i trust my friend so i placed a order and it whent ok again..i am so happy...thank you again Dale...regards to all of you guys.

duceerrd
4/2/13

Great gear.Been using this site since 2009,and never once got ripped off.The only thing i got to complain about is the time it took me to get my gear this time around.But this guy dale is a straight up guy and he got my approval..... .

ivanv2
2/1/13

My initials are IV and I have got to tell you that Gear199 is a waste of time and money. It has been a month since I ordered and the status on my shipment still says packing/shipping. Sent numerous emails to see what the deal is and no response was given. I understand that things happen and orders are delayed, but if that is the case then say so. I am chocking this one up as a $320 loss but I hope everyone stays away from Dale andGear199.

loisp2
1/31/13

Body..this web site is a total rip off. Do not send them money.

janb1
12/3/12

Pharma scam site.

scottv3
9/24/12

Same as everyone else theyll take your money and thats the end of it. I ordered back in 2010 and got my package now they just took my money

gj9
7/3/12

they stole my $$$ what $#*!s,they will take your money and never respond. I hope there mothers give them the clap.

michaelj31
1/25/12

i am writing this review at the site owners request,
my name is michael J. and i have receive 4 orders in 2011,
the latest order was received on december 22nd 2011,
i have had a good business relationship with the site owner dale
and i can only say how things have gone for me in regard to the
service i have received,
dale has explained to me that this review site sitejabber has some bad reviews
about gear199 and that some of the reviews on here are fake negative reviews
made by a disgruntled former partner,
i find this to make sense to me because as i said i have received good service in general for over more than 1 year,
i have received some orders in less than 10 days and was very happy as i am
on i tight time frame with competitions,
i did however have 1 order that took nearly 1 month, dale did explain to me that this was due to thai flooding which was all over the news at the time so this was understandable and thankfully it didnt affect my off cycle to much,
i am sticking with 199 because there are many scams out there and i dont want to go through all the hassle of finding another genuine supplier with high quality product and the local stuff iv tried around jacksonville anyway is or can be ribbish!

so i do hope this helps anyone looking for a good supply,
as i said i can only say how things have gone for me and thats very well i am a happy customer!
thanks dale! im happy to help someone helping me!
next order is comming soon,
high regards michael j.

jimb39
1/20/12

These people are nothing but crooks. They picked up my $ months, MONTHS, ago and never sent anything. I emailed and emailed and NEVER got a response.

They appear to be crooks. Go to some other place that is respectable, like Etalaze or Steroids4U. These people actually send what you order.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!

charlesj4
3/12/11

My initials are C J, and I tell you that so "Dale" the owner of this website will know. If you want to give your money to someone for nothing,,,,,then this is your site. I will be honest, I ordered from this guy 3 times or so, and every time it took months to get what I ordered. The last order I did was for $683.00 and he has no intentions of sending it to me. It has been 5 months and he doesnt respond except at the start he posted that he received payment. Gee, Im glad he got his money!! I wish I could get my gear!!! What a loser. No way would I suggest this guy to anyone. Congrats Dale, you suck!!

scottg3
1/17/11

Terrible service , i paid $655 western union to Thailand , after that they ignored my emails , 2 months later nothing recieved , Stay away and save your money.

thomasj3
11/6/10

copy site and scammers. paid in june and still waiting!!! no more answers to emails, $465 lost to these mofos! stay away. they will lie to you and take your money.

cj5
7/15/10

This is not the website to use if you expect to receive your order anytime soon, or receive any communication in a timely fashion in regards to any delays or issues. I placed my order and sent them my money on 5-15-10. Within hours they have picked up my money. If only this dedication to expedience extended out of the confines of getting their cash. At this point I hear NOTHING until 6-23-10. I assumed I had been scammed until they send me an email explaining of political turmoil, and promise to ship it in 1-2 days and will send me a shipping number. Finally on 7-1-10,over a week not 1-2 days, I receive a tracking number for the shipment. No exactly 1-2 days. As of now, 2 months after they got my cash, I am still awaiting shipment. The tracking number tells me nothing until they actually try to deliver it, so I am not sure what comfort or service giving it to me is suppose to provide. Within the time that I have jerked around with this order I have used another service and completed 3 orders in the time it has taken them to STILL not come through. I completely understand that political issues may delay orders, but be proactive and notify your customers immediately, not a month later. And when you do finally reconnect with your customer that you so promptly took their cash, DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU WILL DO. If you say you will contact me in 1-2 days, DO IT! Strangely enough, despite all the headache with this site, I do believe that they sent my order. I just think that there are plenty of other sites to work with that actually pick up a phone and CALL when there is an issues, respond promtly to emails, and get me my order in approximately 2 weeks consistently. I'd rather give that site my cash.

franklynr
7/13/10

People claim to have been getting real "gear" out of this website, I think it's BS. I ordered twice from this website and didn't see much change. I won't say the gear were fake but I'm pretty sure they were under-dosed. I remember doing a cycle back in the DR from the same kind of gear I bought from a drug store alone and saw muscle growth in just 3 weeks as opposed to the 6 weeks I tried with gear199.com and nothing. Try it at your own risk, in the end you don't even know what you're getting.

glenc
7/13/10

hi all i need to let everyone know that this website is in fact real / good service /
genuine products / fast responding / and everything you want in an online store,

i had problems in the past so the owner (Dale) assured me that he would ship my order Express airmail, and he stayed true to his word,

i received my order yesterday! this was 5 days after i payed!!!
for those that don't beleive this then please check my tracking number on UPS website here:

tracking number: ee075288634th

there is proof people ; )

kind rgds jeff.

martink2
6/9/10

Croocks

dd5
4/23/10

do not go near this site total scammers full of $#*! hope they die a slow death.....

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Gear199 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi, has any1 had any bad experience with STEROIDSFAST.COM? I was assured they were legit! 400euro down the pan. How do you find out which sites are legit & which ones are'nt? I've been to the scammers list & i don't see gear 199 or steroidfast.com
8/9/12
Answer
bjh2
A: Send money along time ago , money has been picked up but nothing's been sent ... Lying piece of $#*!
1/31/12
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Gear199 staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for Gear199