US Government's NSF

22 Reviews for Gear199.com

▼ Sort by: recent

Expert Reviewer
12/15/13

The website should be considered as "rogue" due to unlawful or unsafe practices.
- Illegal Internet Pharmacy selling prescription "Black Market" pharmaceutical drugs across international borders without a prescription.

Illegal Anabolic Steroid Use:
- Are legal ONLY when appropriately prescribed for very specific medical conditions under the supervision of a physician.
- Getting them any other way is ILLEGAL.
- Using them for "personal purposes" is ILLEGAL.
- Getting them from some quack supplier via the internet is ILLEGAL and STUPID, as you have no idea what you will actually get.

In case you were wondering, abusing steroids is illegal because doing so is extremely hazardous to your health. Not to mention that they'll make your testicles shrink to the size of grapes. But hey, it's your body and your criminal record, right?

- Is Steroids Illegal?
Yes - But, without a doctor's prescription for a medical condition, it's against the law to possess, sell, or distribute anabolic steroids.

Are Anabolic steroids legal or illegal?
Answer: most countries they are illegal, unless you are buying "Legal Steroids"

Why Steroids Are Bad for You!

Although anabolic steroids have many approved medical uses, they are abused by some athletes and others seeking to improve performance and physical appearance. These non-medical uses are illegal and carry many health hazards.

12/15/13

i made my first order about a month and a half ago... after a month and two weeks of waiting i was begining to think i got scammed.. but then my package came.. could not be happier.. only complaint is the time it took.. but thats a small price to pay for what they provide.. im currently waiting on my second order now.. i have no doubts anymore.. thank you dale!!

sincerely.. tad53

8/28/13

Well checked the site today and finally it has been disabled which means there is no way way I will get my product, but at least they off the net. What a hard way to learn in purchasing online

7/17/13

do not order from these people they will scam you....... i know first hand, bad site stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/16/13

I have ordered gear from this site and I am still waiting after almost 2 months for my order. I have emailed the team as they are called half a dozen times to have no response whatsoever. You get an email from Dale the Aussie owner once they get your money and you never here from them again. I am an Aussie bloke myself and I don't believe for one second that Dale, if that is your real name is an Aussie at all. Really disappointed, it just goes to show you what lengths people will go to, to rip people off. The site looks soo genuine...WHAT A SCAM!!!!!

4/6/13

i am here just to thank Dale at www.Gear199.com for the great service that they provide,i just receive yesterday my package and i am happy cause i spend 450 dollars on some products and i just whant to say thank you Gear199.com-great service..
in fact this is first timewhen i am ordering from them..a friend recommended them to me and i said ok cause i trust my friend so i placed a order and it whent ok again..i am so happy...thank you again Dale...regards to all of you guys.

4/2/13

Great gear.Been using this site since 2009,and never once got ripped off.The only thing i got to complain about is the time it took me to get my gear this time around.But this guy dale is a straight up guy and he got my approval..... .

2/1/13

My initials are IV and I have got to tell you that Gear199 is a waste of time and money. It has been a month since I ordered and the status on my shipment still says packing/shipping. Sent numerous emails to see what the deal is and no response was given. I understand that things happen and orders are delayed, but if that is the case then say so. I am chocking this one up as a $320 loss but I hope everyone stays away from Dale andGear199.

1/31/13

Body..this web site is a total rip off. Do not send them money.

Expert Reviewer
12/3/12

Pharma scam site.

9/24/12

Same as everyone else theyll take your money and thats the end of it. I ordered back in 2010 and got my package now they just took my money

7/3/12

they stole my $$$ what $#*!s,they will take your money and never respond. I hope there mothers give them the clap.

1/25/12

i am writing this review at the site owners request,
my name is michael J. and i have receive 4 orders in 2011,
the latest order was received on december 22nd 2011,
i have had a good business relationship with the site owner dale
and i can only say how things have gone for me in regard to the
service i have received,
dale has explained to me that this review site sitejabber has some bad reviews
about gear199 and that some of the reviews on here are fake negative reviews
made by a disgruntled former partner,
i find this to make sense to me because as i said i have received good service in general for over more than 1 year,
i have received some orders in less than 10 days and was very happy as i am
on i tight time frame with competitions,
i did however have 1 order that took nearly 1 month, dale did explain to me that this was due to thai flooding which was all over the news at the time so this was understandable and thankfully it didnt affect my off cycle to much,
i am sticking with 199 because there are many scams out there and i dont want to go through all the hassle of finding another genuine supplier with high quality product and the local stuff iv tried around jacksonville anyway is or can be ribbish!

so i do hope this helps anyone looking for a good supply,
as i said i can only say how things have gone for me and thats very well i am a happy customer!
thanks dale! im happy to help someone helping me!
next order is comming soon,
high regards michael j.

1/20/12

These people are nothing but crooks. They picked up my $ months, MONTHS, ago and never sent anything. I emailed and emailed and NEVER got a response.

They appear to be crooks. Go to some other place that is respectable, like Etalaze or Steroids4U. These people actually send what you order.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!

3/12/11

My initials are C J, and I tell you that so "Dale" the owner of this website will know. If you want to give your money to someone for nothing,,,,,then this is your site. I will be honest, I ordered from this guy 3 times or so, and every time it took months to get what I ordered. The last order I did was for $683.00 and he has no intentions of sending it to me. It has been 5 months and he doesnt respond except at the start he posted that he received payment. Gee, Im glad he got his money!! I wish I could get my gear!!! What a loser. No way would I suggest this guy to anyone. Congrats Dale, you suck!!

1/17/11

Terrible service , i paid $655 western union to Thailand , after that they ignored my emails , 2 months later nothing recieved , Stay away and save your money.

11/6/10

copy site and scammers. paid in june and still waiting!!! no more answers to emails, $465 lost to these mofos! stay away. they will lie to you and take your money.

7/15/10

This is not the website to use if you expect to receive your order anytime soon, or receive any communication in a timely fashion in regards to any delays or issues. I placed my order and sent them my money on 5-15-10. Within hours they have picked up my money. If only this dedication to expedience extended out of the confines of getting their cash. At this point I hear NOTHING until 6-23-10. I assumed I had been scammed until they send me an email explaining of political turmoil, and promise to ship it in 1-2 days and will send me a shipping number. Finally on 7-1-10,over a week not 1-2 days, I receive a tracking number for the shipment. No exactly 1-2 days. As of now, 2 months after they got my cash, I am still awaiting shipment. The tracking number tells me nothing until they actually try to deliver it, so I am not sure what comfort or service giving it to me is suppose to provide. Within the time that I have jerked around with this order I have used another service and completed 3 orders in the time it has taken them to STILL not come through. I completely understand that political issues may delay orders, but be proactive and notify your customers immediately, not a month later. And when you do finally reconnect with your customer that you so promptly took their cash, DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU WILL DO. If you say you will contact me in 1-2 days, DO IT! Strangely enough, despite all the headache with this site, I do believe that they sent my order. I just think that there are plenty of other sites to work with that actually pick up a phone and CALL when there is an issues, respond promtly to emails, and get me my order in approximately 2 weeks consistently. I'd rather give that site my cash.

7/13/10

People claim to have been getting real "gear" out of this website, I think it's BS. I ordered twice from this website and didn't see much change. I won't say the gear were fake but I'm pretty sure they were under-dosed. I remember doing a cycle back in the DR from the same kind of gear I bought from a drug store alone and saw muscle growth in just 3 weeks as opposed to the 6 weeks I tried with gear199.com and nothing. Try it at your own risk, in the end you don't even know what you're getting.

7/13/10

hi all i need to let everyone know that this website is in fact real / good service /
genuine products / fast responding / and everything you want in an online store,

i had problems in the past so the owner (Dale) assured me that he would ship my order Express airmail, and he stayed true to his word,

i received my order yesterday! this was 5 days after i payed!!!
for those that don't beleive this then please check my tracking number on UPS website here:

tracking number: ee075288634th

there is proof people ; )

kind rgds jeff.

6/9/10

Croocks

4/23/10

do not go near this site total scammers full of $#*! hope they die a slow death.....

About Gear199