US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ericn18

Got it today thanks dale slow at first all is good thanks (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Rogue

Gear199.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "rogue" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

elim26
5/18/16

I was alittle skeptical after about 11 days in the 8-14 they said it would be here. But sure enough it showed up today it was legit and everything was there that I bought in a super discreet package.THANK YOU

jasonr88
5/16/16

This site is legit. I had my worries at first but was willing to take the chance. I placed my order and 13 days later my mail lady rang knocked on my door with my package. The contents were packed and protected well. Received in A1 shape. Will return.

donb78
5/11/16

I know there are many sites selling gear. Some are real, and others are not. Some you receive the merchandise, while others you don't. I have ordered twice now, and in both cases I received real gear in an acceptable amount of time (2-3 weeks). In both cases I received emails stating they are processing the order and tracking numbers when they were being shipped. I would recommend using this site.

ronaldm75
4/19/16

I am a first time customer, everything went fast and smooth. They keep in touch and I would definitely do business with them again. I highly recommend this site for gear.

vinceg8
3/6/16

Thanks for making it all good with the purchase and shipping, I'm looking forward to doing buisess with you in the future. seems like a quality product..

singhm
2/27/16

I ordered 4 or 5 time , I didn't get any problem. Products on this site are awesome show good results

ichiea
2/26/16

I ordered 9 boxes of sustanon 250 and i got it on the expected date... Great service they communicate well, they even answer every questions for a first time users... I recommend this source....

davidh341
2/18/16

Took a little while to get my order but everything went smooth. Dale answer all my questions too.top notch products. Will be ordering a whole lit more;)

peters217
2/18/16

I regularly order off Dale and have been for 3 years now. All his products are top notch and service is second to none! Other reviews here look like competition from other sites. I have had nothing but A++++ experiences with Dale and will continue using him for high grade great prices products!!

tommyl24
2/5/16

YOU SEND THE MONEY TO SUDNEY, AUSTRALIA AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A EMPTY PACKAGE WITH BS IN IT (NOT WHAT YOU ORDER) FROM THAILAND
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT !!!???
ORDER A STEROIDS AND RECEIVE A DOLL !!!!
ARE YOU SERIOUS !!
HE DOES IT TO CONFIRM HE ALREADY SEND SOMETHING AND SHOW YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER

erickn6
2/2/16

First of all got my gear several weeks ago thanks guys !!! All legit first order took a bit 3 weeks but well worth it huge gains 10# muscle in short period of time feel awesome thanks dale ! Be ordering again soon

chrisg109
1/30/16

These guys are top notch ... The package was handled and I was given updates on a regular basis . The hardest part of the process was shipping within the states which they have no control over .. Gear is quality and as advertised, everyone involved was responsive and responded immediately to any questions or requests. Great website , great company and looking tears to working with them again

anthonyb103
1/25/16

Beware
This guy think he is a Genius and can still people's money
I didn't let him do that with me but couple of my friends got scammed with him
He is a big liar and talks nice to get your money but as soon as he received it then Bye Bye
BEWARE Beware

ericn18
1/11/16

Got it today thanks dale slow at first all is good thanks

josha29
1/9/16

Dale was great in keeping me up to date with my order progress. I have to say I'm very pleased how discreet my order was packaged and shipped I give it thumbs up

erickn5
12/23/15

Orderd and paid by pay pal never herd back

jayc91
11/30/15

Received my 2nd order from gear 199 exactly as promised,genuine oregon sustanon works great for me and can confirm it's legit.also ordered dexadur 350 as hoping it will help with neck injury and avoid surgery.

tonyn29
8/31/15

Dale gave me great service. Took about a month to receive. He was with me all the way.
No problems or regrets. Just made another order.

tonyp41
8/24/15

Just received my second order a week early during the holiday rush. I swear by Gear199 and I strongly recommend them. If you have questions, the site owner will always get back to you by email. His knowledge and experience are first rate. Seriously, Gear199 is the shizz.

coreys14
8/14/15

Gear199 is the real deal. Not only were they quick with multiple payment options, but the products were great as well. Dale is very accommodating and answers all emails within 12 hours. I will definitely be using them again. Thanks Dale!

alexism33
8/14/15

Been doing business with them since 2010. Good gear for the price. Emails are always answered. Any problems are resolved.

megzt
7/20/15

Dale is extremely accommodating and very easy to deal with. My order arrived well within the estimated timeframe and the products are fantastic! Dale is happy to provide advice and great customer service. Thank you!

jasonj41
7/11/15

I have always received all my orders in a timely manner good people to deal with

jamesf93
6/4/15

I received my order 14 days after placing it. It was very discretion and I shall write a review on the quality, that appears very legit, later.

davidf111
5/28/15

I was referred to this site from a friend and decided to take a chance and it payed off.Thanks gear199. Recieved my package today.

jaysonm30
5/7/15

This is the first time I used gear199. The products came when they said so and the quality is very high. Dale has done nothing but deliver excellent customer service. I am ordering again right away !

Jayson M. USA, Maine

terryg25
5/6/15

I ordered from gear199.com and was prepared to be to scammed like I had been before but paying with PayPal I felt better. I didn't receive my product in the time I thought it should have been to me. I contacted Dale at gear199 he was up front and honest about the time delay getting to me in the USA. I received everything I ordered very discreetly and in great order. I will definitely be buying again when my supplies run out. Thanks again Dale and gear199.

terrelld6
4/11/15

I've been looking for some good stuff for awhile, asking people at the gym...but nothing... I came across this site and took a chance, its the real deal...and dales a cool dude, helps you threw the whole thing...he's a life saver....thanks dale....it took awhile, but anything across the world will take awhile...

jeffs94
4/7/15

Most people write bad reviews on this site without actually ordering! I personally ordered from this site and can tell you it's 200% legit! Dale was there to help me with questions and was there until my package was here!! Great site! Thanks dale!!

shalviins
3/30/15

Received my package today. Haven't tried it, but at least I got it. Will leave another review after trying the product. Took a week after payment to ship, and another 11 days after that to receive it. Dale kept in touch throughout. Thank you!

dustinj3
3/6/15

I placed an order from them for $630 which I sent to them using western union and they are stating that they didn't receive my money, when I called western union they tell me that the money was picked up. I emailed Dale and the email I recieved back from him was unbelievable.. He was swearing and calling me an f-ing liar. Needless to say the site is a scam and I lost out on $630.

jamesr112
2/4/15

Great overall buying experience. Dale was on top of it at every step, very helpful and quick feedback. Took about 2-3 weeks for delivery but very discreet, no problems whatsoever. Product was exactly what I expected and much better quality that what I had gotten before from other websites. I definitely recommend.

il1255
11/24/14

Delivery was prompt, all questions asked were answered in short order, the order was packed perfectly and arrived without problem. So far everything seems to be working perfectly.

Tip for consumers: Be patience, they are doing a great job

jeffs80
11/22/14

Dale was great to work with and their products are excellent and real for sure!!

privatet1
11/20/14

I just ordered a a few things just to get his name. His fake name is dale. Mr Kiawchaoum from the city of Surin in Thailand is going to get justice for also scamming people.

philipc34
11/12/14

Things started a bit mucked up with my order being lost between Thailand Post and USPS.
I was a bit pissed off when i didn't receive the package after 1 and a half months, but to Dale's credit he kept in touch and explained that it had obviously been lost or stolen at the airport and he would reship the order if I could send him 1/2 the original fee. Explaining further that this was coming out of his pocket Having nothing left to lose, I agreed. Good to his word, the second order was on the way within a few days...it registered on USPS stating the package was in the shipping cue and was like tracking Santa on NORAD on Christmas Eve. It arrived in less than 2 weeks. Boy oh Boy what real nice STRONG toys. Nice work Dale, accidents happen...Thanks for going into your pocket to make good. I'm sure we'll do more business soon and you'll be good for your other half. Future investors be patient...it will pay POWERFULLY!!!

The Capt

robertp71
8/12/14

I have had two GREAT experiences with them! I was at first hesitant since I was screwed with 3 other sites and I was new to ordering online. Dale was awesome! Anytime I had a question, I got a response within 1-2 hours. Also, the product was delivered very quick, approximately 4-5 weeks with a tracking number. The quality of the products are high, with references to the manufacture to guarantee the quality. Gear199 has a customer for life!

mikea55
6/4/14

I am from the USA. gear199 is a superb site. No complaints AT ALL. Excellent Guidance, very knowledgeable. Great Quality products and very much Highly recommended. This company kept every word and promise. Thank You Gear199

main2
5,435 helpful votes
12/15/13

The website should be considered as "rogue" due to unlawful or unsafe practices.
- Illegal Internet Pharmacy selling prescription "Black Market" pharmaceutical drugs across international borders without a prescription.

Illegal Anabolic Steroid Use:
- Are legal ONLY when appropriately prescribed for very specific medical conditions under the supervision of a physician.
- Getting them any other way is ILLEGAL.
- Using them for "personal purposes" is ILLEGAL.
- Getting them from some quack supplier via the internet is ILLEGAL and STUPID, as you have no idea what you will actually get.

In case you were wondering, abusing steroids is illegal because doing so is extremely hazardous to your health. Not to mention that they'll make your testicles shrink to the size of grapes. But hey, it's your body and your criminal record, right?

- Is Steroids Illegal?
Yes - But, without a doctor's prescription for a medical condition, it's against the law to possess, sell, or distribute anabolic steroids.

Are Anabolic steroids legal or illegal?
Answer: most countries they are illegal, unless you are buying "Legal Steroids"

Why Steroids Are Bad for You!

Although anabolic steroids have many approved medical uses, they are abused by some athletes and others seeking to improve performance and physical appearance. These non-medical uses are illegal and carry many health hazards.

chancet5
12/15/13

i made my first order about a month and a half ago... after a month and two weeks of waiting i was begining to think i got scammed.. but then my package came.. could not be happier.. only complaint is the time it took.. but thats a small price to pay for what they provide.. im currently waiting on my second order now.. i have no doubts anymore.. thank you dale!!

sincerely.. tad53

soulmans
8/28/13

Well checked the site today and finally it has been disabled which means there is no way way I will get my product, but at least they off the net. What a hard way to learn in purchasing online

jamieh9
7/17/13

do not order from these people they will scam you....... i know first hand, bad site stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anthonyh8
7/16/13

I have ordered gear from this site and I am still waiting after almost 2 months for my order. I have emailed the team as they are called half a dozen times to have no response whatsoever. You get an email from Dale the Aussie owner once they get your money and you never here from them again. I am an Aussie bloke myself and I don't believe for one second that Dale, if that is your real name is an Aussie at all. Really disappointed, it just goes to show you what lengths people will go to, to rip people off. The site looks soo genuine...WHAT A SCAM!!!!!

georger25
4/6/13

i am here just to thank Dale at www.Gear199.com for the great service that they provide,i just receive yesterday my package and i am happy cause i spend 450 dollars on some products and i just whant to say thank you Gear199.com-great service..
in fact this is first timewhen i am ordering from them..a friend recommended them to me and i said ok cause i trust my friend so i placed a order and it whent ok again..i am so happy...thank you again Dale...regards to all of you guys.

duceerrd
4/2/13

Great gear.Been using this site since 2009,and never once got ripped off.The only thing i got to complain about is the time it took me to get my gear this time around.But this guy dale is a straight up guy and he got my approval..... .

ivanv2
2/1/13

My initials are IV and I have got to tell you that Gear199 is a waste of time and money. It has been a month since I ordered and the status on my shipment still says packing/shipping. Sent numerous emails to see what the deal is and no response was given. I understand that things happen and orders are delayed, but if that is the case then say so. I am chocking this one up as a $320 loss but I hope everyone stays away from Dale andGear199.

loisp2
1/31/13

Body..this web site is a total rip off. Do not send them money.

janb1
1,037 helpful votes
12/3/12

Pharma scam site.

scottv3
9/24/12

Same as everyone else theyll take your money and thats the end of it. I ordered back in 2010 and got my package now they just took my money

gj9
7/3/12

they stole my $$$ what $#*!s,they will take your money and never respond. I hope there mothers give them the clap.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Gear199 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 weeks ago
Answer
dalec34
A: please email the site, the owner needs to know your order number in order to help.
6 days ago
dalec34
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Gear199 staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Gear199