US Government's NSF

Gdefy reviews

12 Reviews for Gdefy.com

▼ Sort by: recent

6/26/14

I bought a pair of men's gdefy shoes. They felt weird at first but I thought I would get used to them. They always made me feel like I was wearing high heels and after a month I noticed my lower back was kind of sore. I quit wearing them to see if that made a difference and within a week I felt fine again. Good for somebody else maybe but not for me. I am past the 30 day return policy so I guess I'm stuck with them. Maybe I will just give them to goodwill. Thanks anyway gdefy.

5/1/14

I purchased a pair of gdefy work boots for a price of $200.00 plus $30.00 for shipping plus $27.00 exchange. Now I need to spend another $32.82 to send them back.When I checked the inside of both boots I noticed that the inside of the boots at the back part of the heel was worn through the cloth part with the white plastic exposed. These crooks sent me a pair of used boots, and insisted they where new . I sent pictures of the inside of the heel and they claimed I was sending pictures of worn athletic shoes. Their management would not believe me.In fact they were very difficult and couldn'tcare less about my problem. Do not buy this junk, you will get scammed.

7/4/13

I am getting ready to buy my third pair of GDefy shoes. I have degenerative arthritis in my lower spine and these shoes help my back tremendously. I've had my athletic shoes for over an year and they are still in good shape. They just don't clean up as well as they did when they were new. I also have GDefy dress shoes and they work quite well also. I'm planning to buy two pair today.

3/25/13

I decided to do the 30 day trial with this company because I wasn't sure what to expect. I actually liked the shoes a lot. They are comfortable and since I have been using them I noticed that the stress on my joints has seem to decrease. I purchased a pair of the Nextas because I jog pretty much everyday and figured that they would be good to lessen the impact on my joints. Well, I am very happy with the purchase and will recommend them to all of my friends.

10/30/12

thanks for the reviews> I was going to buy a pair of g defy but after reading the reviews i changed my mind and decided to buy something different.

4/2/11

Hey, the shoes are great actually if you have a problem with sore heals they will help that problem. The emails they sent use to be great, but lately they are really terrible. It also looks like a lot of the ideas they are using for marketing are stolen from some long gone marketing genius. Guess the people on their marketing team should have went to a better college. Whatever the shoes are great for sore heals, try them free for 30 days and if you don't like them you can always return them.

2/22/11

I bought Gravity Defyer sneakers about six moths ago. Within weeks the tip of the sneakers had come off. I used crazy glue to try to repair them. I did this three times.
The next problem was when the springs just came out of the heel. There is no repair for this! These sneakers are just plain junk and probably made in China. I paid $150.00 for trash they call quality shoes. Take it from me don't buy them, just plain crap.

1/8/11

I purchased a pair of g defy because of some foot issues. For the money I paid so not worth it. I feel no difference and at the end of the day my feet hurt. the backs fold over worse than any other sneaker when trying to put my foot in them. I will continue to by my nike or other sneakers before ever buying another pair of the gdefy.

7/22/10

I have worn a pair of GDEFY atheletic shoes for appox. 7 months. I am 71 and have had back surgery 3 years ago. I had not been able to walk more than 50 yards without experiencing severe pain in my lower back. Wearing my GDEFY shoes I was able to walk without any pain for a much longer distance. I have been wearing SAS shoes which are very good shoes, but the SAS did not stop my lower back pain. I believe my GDEFY shoes are responsible for eliminating my lower back pain. I now own 3 pair of GDEFY shoes.

5/5/10

Don't try to call Gdefy after making a purchase even if their item it defective. They won't answer the phone and if you are able to get an answer, your put on hold. I held the last time I was able to get through for 25 minutes only to talk to someone foreign that I couldn't understand. I retuned a pair of shoes for being defective on 4/19/10 and as of 5/5/10, they still haven't processed my return. They also made me pay to return the shoes out of my pocket. They were defective. Gdefy is with gadget universe. I think these shoes are one of their little gadgets. Since I ordered the shoes, I've read a lot of reviews stating that the shoes are substandard and poorly made. I'd just like to receive the pair i ordered to see for myself.

4/8/10

I purchased a pair of G-Defy sneakers for my son for gym classes. The sneakers are 6 months old and the metal spring on the inside of the sneakers are coming thru the material, making them impossible to wear as
you are now walking on a spring. When we called the company, they said there was nothing they could do but sell us another pair of sneakers with a
discount. They chose not to stand behind their product to see if there was
a quality problem. They were not even curious why this would happen after
six months. I would never buy another itme from this comapny as they do not
stand behind their ad of "Fully Guaranteed". After six months I am stuck with a $100.00 plus pair of useless sneakers that need to be thrown out.
Gail S.

9/23/09

I ordered shoes from gdefy.com and was told I could trace the UPS shipping via their website. The shoes were actually shipped and billed by AROA marketing, no website listed, and when I phoned their number (818) 833-4860) ("you have reached a number that is disconnected or is no longer in service"). Then I went back to gdefy.com and sent a "contact" email saying I could not find a way on their website to check on the UPS shipping to which they responded "Your request for assistance has been received. Case #551 - "Order" has been created for you. A member of our customer care team will respond to your case as soon as possible." That email was received last Saturday (9/19) and I have not heard from them yet.

The Best Shoe Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber