US Government's NSF

2 Reviews for Freefu.com

▼ Sort by: recent

New Reviewer
1/21/11

Just discovered the site because of an article written about it on slapstart.com. I played around with it and I like the ease of use and simplistic nature of the functionality. Has content is some areas, however like the article said they are based in Florida so most content is in Florida, I guess we will just have to wait to see how big it can grow. I will keep in my favorites and check it frequently. I would recommend to others to check it out, they may find some value. Seems like a great concept.

What I really like is the fact that it is free for businesses to advertise their free offers. I like sites like Groupon because I know I'm getting a good deal, however based on news stories, I also know that Groupon deals may not be the best for the companies running them. At least here, the business doesn't spend any money to advertise and it seems that they keep all sales and don't have to share with this site. Good deal for any business and really good for mom and pops.

New Reviewer
1/20/11

I was searching for things to do and I discovered www.freefu.com. It has some great free entertainment offers along with other free things. I would recommend it to everyone looking for free offers. I googled them and saw some good reviews, and it appears they are new, so hopefully they will get more content across the country.

The Best Daily Deals Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber