US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

arnolds22
6/29/15

I wrote a review regarding a beautiful woman named " Audrey" ( probably.) She is advertising herself on www.flirthookup.com under the name of FMLYHM. When I wrote to her, she wrote back and gave a link ( xCupids ) to www.hornyaffairs.com and signed herself sxyluv30 - which is the same as another woman 12 months ago. All very strange. By the way, some lovely women on www.flirthookups.com - I don't know how many are genuine. Good luck.

I wasn't actually a paid member of any of these sites. I simply put my details on and was immediately contacted by lots of lovely women - some even gave their personal email address. Mind you, never able to meet any of them. Beware.

smoothrollerb
6/11/15

Plenty of nice Pictures but never a response. A Member can watch as they all seem to appear to post commentaries on this 'Wall' on the site, but after a week on there I have yet to receive a single response from the Messages that I have posted.

Really poor. And I still have 2+ months to go on this Membership. This is worse that F*ckbook.

braina4
5/6/15

Dreams do come true. There really is prince charming and love can be romance

and fairy tales. I discovered all that a few weeks after I signed up for the

paid service of Flirt Hookup. I can’t stop smiling now and I’m so happy. Who

would have thought that you can meet such a fine and good person online, but

I did. I don’t trust easily and I almost did not give my sweetheart a chance,

but I did and I am so happy. My friends are now all signing up to become

members because they have seen how happy I am.

moneym2
5/6/15

On this site I am not too old to find love and it is a wonderful feeling to

know that my age does not matter. I am 68 this year and I am still able to

live a full life and go out on dates. That is something I thought I would

never do when I lost my partner several years ago. This is the best thing

that has happened to me in so long and I hope that I will eventually find

someone to spend the rest of my life with. There is no reason for anyone to

be lonely anymore.

tims80
5/6/15

It is fabulous. It’s radical. It’s totally epic and way cool. I’m not like great at meeting girls and it’s been a rough time for me but I’m in love with a totally

fantastic girl I met online and I am moving to her town next week so we can be together. It’s still surreal and I can’t believe she loves me, but dude she does and

it’s because of flirt hookup. This is the real deal people and I can see more people falling in love because of these people. Kudos to the wonderful people behind this

innovative idea.

hamiltonm21
5/6/15

I think this is the best online dating site on the internet. It’s so easy to use and yet you can also protect your privacy until you feel more comfortable with the person contacting you. The support has also been quite decent. Most service based sites do not really care about their users but this is different, they really care.
I would advise anyone who wants to find a meaningful relationship on this site to be patient and also to use basic common sense. Don’t give out your private information to strangers. With patience and common sense, anyone will get the best from flirt hookup.

johansb
5/6/15

I loved searching this site for beautiful girls in my city. I have been a member of several dating sites and there is nothing worse than meting a nice guy and you guys

connect and then he is in a distant city. I have been frustrated so many times. So getting on a dating site where I could meet guys in my city was just great and I

have met a lot of nice people some of who have become good friends. I have met a special person and we are getting very serious about each other. I had to kiss a few

frogs to meet him, but it was worth it.

entroc
5/5/15

I used to not have confidence and found it difficult to meet people. Just speaking to someone took so much courage and I would stutter and be consumed with nerves. But

since I joined this site things have slowly changed. I think it’s because I can take things at my pace and I don’t feel rushed. The support staff has been awesome also

and that has encouraged me greatly. If you have trouble connecting with people offline, this is a nice place to start and when you eventually do meet up, it can be on

your own terms. That is what I love the most.

kabinp
5/5/15

Flirt Hookup is a lifesaver! They totally saved my life from loneliness. I was about to die from loneliness and nothing I did was working. I’d tried so hard to meet

people but for some reason no one was interested in me. To be truthful the site did not work all that well at first and I had some false starts, but that didn’t last

long and I eventually got to meet some truly fantastic people. I am not rushing anything, but I don’t feel so lonely anymore and that for me, is worth more than any

money I paid.

hdr
5/5/15

I had my doubts at first especially as I have had some not so good experiences

on other dating sites, but I was pleasantly surprised. I got to meet some

really nice people and right now there is someone I might easily become serious

about. This is okay because I do not want to rush anything and I’m taking

things slowly.
Overall, I think this was a good experience and if things don’t work out with

this person and me, then I’ll definitely be back here to try my luck. I

strongly recommend it for anyone who just wants to meet people.

madisons24
5/5/15

The best way to know if the dating site is better than others is to do a comparison. I m sure you'll love it. :-)

joeo14
5/5/15

FlirtHookUp.com is an established dating site catering to a diverse population. Reviewers praise it for ease of use and excellent search options, including by keyword. You can search and browse for free, but you must subscribe to send or reply to emails. All paid plans include full mobile access.

wallacec13
5/5/15

I can only think about Paul Blart mall cop, you know how he’s lonely and cant find anyone on FlirtHookUp.com lol. Just which ones. PLZZ and Thank you!!

isabellac5
5/5/15

FlirtHookUp.com offers three communities: relationships, dating and "intimate encounters." You can post your profile in one, two or all three areas. In practice, though, reviewers say it's a better site to use for casual dating that for serious relationships. It has a user-friendly interface, and mobile and anonymous phone services are available for an extra fee.

jodib5
5/4/15

I love this site. It is the best there is out there and one can have creative freedom of expression. Keep up the good work, I'll be spreading the word at my end.

meganr13
5/4/15

I LOVE the concept of FlirtHookUp . FlirtHookUp is Easy to use, and it has a fun 'feel' to it for average folks who would like a "Consumer Reports" for internet commerce and service sites.Recently and when I became active user I found out that there is a real community around it. People are honest and friendly which is essential for every web community out there. Love it. !!

lilyj11
5/4/15

Helping peoples to find Trusted sites. This is what i use to find new reliable sites now :) D. You guys deserve a thumbs up for real!! I fully recommend it to anyone.

himangshod
5/4/15

I like this site, lots of good people here trying to help people.

Mostly reviews are down to earth and fair. There is the odd troll around, but they are always some around somewhere.

taryns3
5/3/15

I have had a few days since my last review and I can't believe how gullible I have been. In my first review I gave the business 5 stars because the experience was fantastic. So what went wrong, you ask? I paid for their service that's what! And boy, what a mess. As soon as they got hold of my money, the mails dried up, no one returned the mails I sent out and it's just been a major disaster. I don't even mind the money so much as being made a fool of. If the business owners are reading this, kindly refund immediately!

I want to warn everyone to stay away from FlirtHookUp. It is a huge scam.

ykfeelcooly
5/2/15

Such an amazing site where you turn your bored time to fun. Really like the way it works, I signed up and started having fun immediately with the loads of Angels waiting to get hooked up. Customer care services is superb when there was need to respond. I think I have found a place to take my lesuire, catch fun and be happy. Getting hooked up within my locality was so easy. Keep doing good work guy, it’s a place to be.

mustafak9
5/1/15

Yeah It best cam fan site forever. I tested and got relax a while. It's free to show your interest. You can get a better Idea if you check a moment. casual dating, just put your mail address and become a gorgeous member. Beautiful and cute Idle waiting to chat to spend your boring time. you can enjoy any time absolutely free. I spend my leisure time and enjoy.

This is the best casual site to find new people, flirt, socialize, chat and most of all have fun! register from any where and start your fun right now. have a nice time!

abhijits2
5/1/15

It was an amazing experience on FlirtHookUp. When I created the account, I was not sure if I am going to meet someone or not, but after searching for few days, I found a nice and hot girl, and believe me it was so amazing to be with her. She is really the one I was looking for, and I think that everyone must use this website to get their soulmate. The support staff of this website is absolutely amazing, and they help you every time you fall into some trouble.

evinet
4/23/15

I really used to hate these dating websites as they never deliver as promised. I had actually given up on online dating when my sister convinced me to try to try this site. I reluctantly tried it and during the first week I was gutted. I couldn't find any interesting someone. However, I eventually did find someone and we bonded. Luckily this was someone that didn't leave very far from our house so we agreed to meet up. Needless to say I am happy that us why I am writing this review. It’s been almost six months and so far so good. I will advise anyone looking to meet someone interesting to use this site. Only you really need to exercise patience.

briane25
4/23/15

I can't get or receive messages. Had a female friend open an account I sent her messages and she sent me messages.Neither of us received the messages. Called customer support they assured me everything was fine. I still can't send or receive messages.I'm going to call my Credit Card Company and file a dispute.

tinag24
4/18/15

This is a good dating website to meet hot guys. Sure, there are some creeps who will keep messaging you but you can block them and contact only those guys that you like. I was able to indulge in some naughty but harmless online fun through FlirtHookup :)

johno63
4/17/15

Ignore the bad reviews. Not sure why these people are being so grumpy. The website delivers what it promises. it allows people to signup for free and check the available profiles. For those who want to contact the members of the site, they need to create a paid account for a nominal fee and then they can get in touch with hot men and women. It sure worked for me and I can't complain.

mikek76
4/17/15

Yup, agree with most comments on here! I received a fair number of messages and likes whilst I had a free profile.
Lots of positive comments from girls far younger than me complimenting my "sexy" photos. Ok I look alright but I'm now 50 (yikes!) but anyhow, I've been single for quite a while and I was flattered and curious so I ended up paying so I could reply to some of these messages. And yes, you guessed it, not a single reply! So I've got another 2 months to go for nothing. And whilst I'm ticking off the time, I'm receiving plenty of e-mails from a sister-site called x-social but I won't be roped in again that's for sure :-/

jerrya18
4/15/15

I have to admit, I was skeptical about the site in the beginning. I thought that it will be a scam like most other dating sites. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I joined the site for free. I then paid a few bucks as was able to meet a very interesting and open-minded individual. I took her out on a few dates and we have a lot of fun :-)

tanveerm
4/13/15

I am not looking for a serious relationship at the moment and through FlirtHookUp I was able to meet a few likeminded girls. The dating site allows free membership which is great. For those who need access to additional features, they can become paid members. As I was not looking for anything special, I remained a free member and was still able to meet interesting girls through this dating site. Overall, a great dating site.

clintw10
4/12/15

Grumpy? Who do u work for? Your site is a scam. Maybe there really are women who want to meet you. I paid for a month so I figured I would keep checking it out even though I had more than two dozen messages not being returned from women reaching out to me. The kicker was one woman in Albuquerque who sent me a couple messages and a several "Likes". I "Flirted", only no thing happened. Then I see the same woman now lived somewhere in CO. Seriously people!? Your ripping us off. At least have the brains to not have the same girls in different parts of the country at the same time using the same profile pics.

aditim2
4/10/15

I heard about this website through a friend and thought it would've been the usual like others displaying fake names and profiles. But it gained popularity in my college as many have signed up and are dating now with people they met on this site. I did give it a try with a little bit of hesitation but I'm glad as in the end it worked out for me so good!! It is better than the other sites I've used in the past such as OkCupid, AdultFriendFinder and many more, but this just lists out everyone who has something in common and is nearby you and it really helps.

tarandeepb
4/10/15

The interface firstly is very good to use and easy to get used too. I used to try apps like Baddoo and eHarmony on my phone but they were of no use. There were plenty of women all around but none were a match and sometimes it kept on repeating the same faces. It was very frustrating until i learnt about this site online. And i have not regretted the decision of creating an account here. It just analyzes all your data very well and gives you the perfect match and certainly helps you mingle ;) You should try it yourself once for sure!

vaibhavid
4/10/15

I was a little hesitant with this site but it works just perfect.Unlike other sites, this does not just take your money and show you fake profiles just to get clicks on their site, but it uses your entered data to actually match you up with someone who would actually be genuinely interested in you. I thank this site as it helped me get over my previous boyfriend fairly quickly and also helped me in having some fun ;) I would recommend this site to everyone here and atleast try it once. And the Debit Card verification is actually just for the age and nothing else! :)

sanjiva1
4/8/15

I do not when but when I was told, "Matches are made in heaven", I actually believed it. I thought one fine day I would my special someone who shares same interest and is compatible with me.

Days passed, then came another month and like this year’s also started passing by. I became impatient and I discussed this with my friend. He asked me to try out FlirtHookUp. I logged into their site and created an account. Creating an account was as easy as applying butter on bread. After filling in with details I started getting suggestions. After chatting with few people FlirtHookUp we decided to meet in person.

I must admit that in my first date itself we kicked off and now no longer I believe that matches are made in heaven.

I have no words to FlirtHookUp guys for coming up with this wonderful platform!

codea
3/10/15

have beeen through hours and hours of code to see why my msgs don't get through till exactly 2 days before end of three mnths payment i msgd girls in all sortys of ways and nothing then like clock work 2 days before the end of my three mnth scription i get some msgs making me think great i'll pay more time to keep chatting nothing comes until like i said exactly 2 days before 3 month scription is up call me a fool i did this three times in a row same thing i know computer monogramming so i spent weeks going obver there code to see how they have this programmed .any one with gogle chrome can do this just go on there site right click on any page then click on inspect element it looks like nothing to most but i know how to read there code

richf8
3/7/15

They are no genuine ones as there is no reports good or bad

michaelw121
12/25/14

I was suspicious of it when it appeared that most posters appeared to have English as a second language. Other discrepancies that were minor until this. A girl in Lakeland, FL is a stripper in NYC!

kayvann
12/11/14

Crook website , that's it , don't trust them.

jonathanl18
10/18/14

The first major give away is the title of the site "hookup" is more associated with american vernacular, then read some of the profiles, one girl claiming to be from my home town said she loved base ball... Now I have lived here for 31 years and I am sure that I have never heard another single person mention baseball. Little key phrases and terminology give it away that these are american ladies getting paid to flirt and con guys into spending our money on this web site. HUGE scam, DON'T even bother with it.

craigy
9/14/14

Kept getting emails from this site when I haven't even joined. But being an electrician helps...???
All these women claiming to be from my home town in u.k. If in doubt copy pictures and open them in windows pic viewer because I realised after zooming in on around there room you will see the difference in light switches and there 2 pin sockets which are obviously continental/European so that's another good tip.....!!!!

johnc223
5/27/14

THIS IS A MASSIVE CON SITE DON'T BE TAKEN IN ALL YOU WILL DO IS LOSE YOUR MONEY YOU GET LOTS OF SPAM EMAILS FROM BEAUTIFUL WOMEN BEFORE YOU GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS AS SOON AS YOU GIVE YOUR DETAILS THERE WILL BE NO MORE CONTACT DON'T BE TAKEN IN THEM OR FOOLED

weimingl
5/6/14

A very big Thank You guys. You saved me a lot of money and a lot of trouble. I keep on getting messages in my email in box from 'girls' and wondered how they know my email address exist! I even already have an account with the site without me joining, although my email address is misspelled. I quickly went into the site using the girls picture link and cancelled the account. I don't know who's account i cancelled! I might have done the other guy a favour! Oops!

keithj19
4/15/14

AS ALL OTHERS HAVE SAID I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE WAS GETTING ALL KINDS OF EMAILS UNTIL I PAYED AND THEY.STOPPED EXCEPT IN THE BEGINNING I CHATED WITH A GIRL OR SO I THOUGHT AND IN THE.MIDDLE OF OUR CONVERSATION SHE STOPPED AND I NEVER GOT ANOTHER EMAIL, ALSO ONE DAY I DID A SEARCH IN GERMANY AND LIKED A GIRL AND SAW HER AGAIN FROM A TOWN IN MY STATE THEN I KNEW IT WAS A SCAM.

peter-g
3/12/14

Total scam I should have known cause emails would be in my spam folder & girls that they said were from my town I didn't recognize them & my town is really small. Another dead giveaway is all profiles are 1 pic profiles waste of $30 if I could rate this site less then 1 star I would.

gordc
3/8/14

total scam don't bother wasting your money.if you sign up as free,you start getting all kinds of messages from women who want to meet you once you pay you might get one more message in response to a reply you sent with a citymeet.org email

jamesr66
8/1/13

This site thankfully makes it very obvious the profiles are fake, so I am fortunate not to have been conned. People in Cardiff, Wales do not have machine guns on their beds and kitchen tables. People in the UK do not have US licence plates on their cars and people in Bristol do not wear obscure football team strips! I have been caught out on other similar sites, but this one makes it pretty easy!

rojm
7/11/13

Complete scam! My experience is the same as the others. I was signed up as a non-paying member without my knowledge, then at once started receiving messages from women saying they wanted to meet me. After I sent in the $30, those messages stopped immediately and nobody responded to any of my messages. You can report them to Guernsey police at +44(1481)72511 or controlroom@guernsey.pnn.police.uk.

michaelb96
3/1/13

STAY AWAY! When you join as a free member you'll get all kinds of messages from women. As soon as you pay and respond to anyone you will never hear from any of them. Funny thing is once your paid membership expires you'll start getting emails again, but only until you pay up. They are run by the same company as xmeeting.com another scam site out for your money!

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FlirtHookUp staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How do I get a refund from you obvious scam artists?
4/21/15
Answer
weimingl
A: Best to cut your losses and run as soon as possible. Don't sink deeper into the mud, get it? I am no longer online on any 'dating' websites. Best decision i ever made. Gather up your courage and meet the girls you can see face to face. You will get some rejections and some will accept you. Just a word of warning, be prepared for rejections. May be saving up some money and travelling is a way of meeting people. I travelled to the UK in January and met some nice people. Some will become your friends, others, you just meet and that is it. Best of luck.
4/22/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: HOW DO I SEND MY PICTURE ON FLIRT HOOKUP?
5/9/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the FlirtHookUp staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

FlirtHookUp?