US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

codea
3/10/15

have beeen through hours and hours of code to see why my msgs don't get through till exactly 2 days before end of three mnths payment i msgd girls in all sortys of ways and nothing then like clock work 2 days before the end of my three mnth scription i get some msgs making me think great i'll pay more time to keep chatting nothing comes until like i said exactly 2 days before 3 month scription is up call me a fool i did this three times in a row same thing i know computer monogramming so i spent weeks going obver there code to see how they have this programmed .any one with gogle chrome can do this just go on there site right click on any page then click on inspect element it looks like nothing to most but i know how to read there code

richf8
3/7/15

They are no genuine ones as there is no reports good or bad

michaelw121
12/25/14

I was suspicious of it when it appeared that most posters appeared to have English as a second language. Other discrepancies that were minor until this. A girl in Lakeland, FL is a stripper in NYC!

kayvann
12/11/14

Crook website , that's it , don't trust them.

jonathanl18
10/18/14

The first major give away is the title of the site "hookup" is more associated with american vernacular, then read some of the profiles, one girl claiming to be from my home town said she loved base ball... Now I have lived here for 31 years and I am sure that I have never heard another single person mention baseball. Little key phrases and terminology give it away that these are american ladies getting paid to flirt and con guys into spending our money on this web site. HUGE scam, DON'T even bother with it.

craigy
9/14/14

Kept getting emails from this site when I haven't even joined. But being an electrician helps...???
All these women claiming to be from my home town in u.k. If in doubt copy pictures and open them in windows pic viewer because I realised after zooming in on around there room you will see the difference in light switches and there 2 pin sockets which are obviously continental/European so that's another good tip.....!!!!

johnc223
5/27/14

THIS IS A MASSIVE CON SITE DON'T BE TAKEN IN ALL YOU WILL DO IS LOSE YOUR MONEY YOU GET LOTS OF SPAM EMAILS FROM BEAUTIFUL WOMEN BEFORE YOU GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS AS SOON AS YOU GIVE YOUR DETAILS THERE WILL BE NO MORE CONTACT DON'T BE TAKEN IN THEM OR FOOLED

weimingl
5/6/14

A very big Thank You guys. You saved me a lot of money and a lot of trouble. I keep on getting messages in my email in box from 'girls' and wondered how they know my email address exist! I even already have an account with the site without me joining, although my email address is misspelled. I quickly went into the site using the girls picture link and cancelled the account. I don't know who's account i cancelled! I might have done the other guy a favour! Oops!

keithj19
4/15/14

AS ALL OTHERS HAVE SAID I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE WAS GETTING ALL KINDS OF EMAILS UNTIL I PAYED AND THEY.STOPPED EXCEPT IN THE BEGINNING I CHATED WITH A GIRL OR SO I THOUGHT AND IN THE.MIDDLE OF OUR CONVERSATION SHE STOPPED AND I NEVER GOT ANOTHER EMAIL, ALSO ONE DAY I DID A SEARCH IN GERMANY AND LIKED A GIRL AND SAW HER AGAIN FROM A TOWN IN MY STATE THEN I KNEW IT WAS A SCAM.

peter-g
3/12/14

Total scam I should have known cause emails would be in my spam folder & girls that they said were from my town I didn't recognize them & my town is really small. Another dead giveaway is all profiles are 1 pic profiles waste of $30 if I could rate this site less then 1 star I would.

gordc
3/8/14

total scam don't bother wasting your money.if you sign up as free,you start getting all kinds of messages from women who want to meet you once you pay you might get one more message in response to a reply you sent with a citymeet.org email

jamesr66
8/1/13

This site thankfully makes it very obvious the profiles are fake, so I am fortunate not to have been conned. People in Cardiff, Wales do not have machine guns on their beds and kitchen tables. People in the UK do not have US licence plates on their cars and people in Bristol do not wear obscure football team strips! I have been caught out on other similar sites, but this one makes it pretty easy!

rojm
7/11/13

Complete scam! My experience is the same as the others. I was signed up as a non-paying member without my knowledge, then at once started receiving messages from women saying they wanted to meet me. After I sent in the $30, those messages stopped immediately and nobody responded to any of my messages. You can report them to Guernsey police at +44(1481)72511 or controlroom@guernsey.pnn.police.uk.

michaelb96
3/1/13

STAY AWAY! When you join as a free member you'll get all kinds of messages from women. As soon as you pay and respond to anyone you will never hear from any of them. Funny thing is once your paid membership expires you'll start getting emails again, but only until you pay up. They are run by the same company as xmeeting.com another scam site out for your money!