US Government's NSF

12 HaOmanim St.
Tel Aviv, Gush Dan 6789731, Israel
Tel: 972-3-6317882
support@fiverr.com

People interested in Fiverr are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

guenters

I had one question for customer service which was answered sufficiently within 72 hours, Good enough for me. (in 29 reviews)

lenb5

I read a lot of poor reviews sighting customer support communication as a problem. (in 15 reviews)

erinm38

So, you have to wait for the email to come, which isn't right away, just to make simple changes or get your money. (in 70 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

vikramp2
7/30/15

Fiverr.com a 5 Bucks services where you can get stuff done , i would say its a great marketplace to sell your services , if you are too good you will receive a junk of order and you can start from 0 to 50 order per days as well.

Some of sellers services are really an awesome , like video reviews , Video compose , some backlink stuff , some traffic , some Google campaign and many more .

But you have to accept that , quality will be poor , what make the different where some one provide 500 USD services in 5 USD ? Yes you got better understanding now

so try it when you need to make thing filthy , Not all the services are in this categories but sure some one who give you 5000 visitors and 5000 likes in 5 bucks what will be the quality ?

Ya BAM !!

hermant11
7/28/15

Customer service is awful.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ON THIS SITE..

jasons138
7/26/15

do not buy ANYTHING! This site is a fraud, I had 470$ IN MY SHOPPING BALANCE AND I GOT BANNED FOR TOO MANY CANCELLIONS WHICH ISNT TRUE THIS SITE IS A SCAM, I HAVE TAKEN LEGAL SCTION AGAINST THEM AND SUED 15.000$ GUYS LETS SHUT DOWN THIS FRUAD SITE

richarde23
7/25/15

just try to navigate their website. As a buyer of these type of services for many years I can only say, I tried to find my "seller" and the site is so poorly constructed that you'll literally waste hours there. They don't allow you to alter or pick your own deadlines so your seller is pushed to get something / anything out to you without feedback. They're all apparently terrified to not receive payment for their work! But what a waste of time for business men! Customer service?! NONE. I wanted to fund my sellers account before leaving for a trip. I received no response after a week. FINALLY, my credit card rejected 2x and when I asked Chase why they said all transactions are originally rejected because of so many complaints! Well I met some decent sellers, it's so sad that they are tied to this horrific company. Yes Fiver r stings!

moniri
7/25/15

world is the most interesting subject . every day we can make some one. our world is the best country in bangladesh. its naturally beautiful & peace full country.

kevinc92
7/24/15

AmazeSolutions & Fiverr Are Both Frauds

I provided them information proving they use bots for fake clicks to websites. I let them work for 1 month which showed not on single real person came to my site from them and all clicks came from three different cities with only the ip addresses changing slightly. They immediately filed a mutual agreement to refund my money which initially I thought was pretty straight up until i realized the money goes into your fiverr account for more jobs. I did write a ticket to the head of the support and he actually did refund it back to paypal .....but

as soon as the seller sent the mutual cancellation and i accepted it (with no knowledge of what ill explain later anywhere in site), that erased the possibility of me leaving a review of this fraudulent seller (he had something like 22k reviews 5 star) so basically the fraudulent seller have a shield and a way to hide on the site provided by fiverr themselves.

I have to wonder if fiverr is in cahoots with fraudulent sellers because of the high 5 star rating for an obvious fraud and for the ways they provide them to keep this hidden and does not give an accurate review system which is so important. it all only makes sense if this whole thing is geared to screw you from your money which is what i think is happening here.

based on the many other reviews I've read across the internet i think i got extremely lucky getting my money back to paypal. Even so I can tell this site is still active in fraudulent activity.So be warned. I should also mention no job i ever bought amounted to any sale or anything beneficial. You do the math.

Tip for consumers: Avoid This Site Like The Plague.

remember if $5 for a job that drives real targeted unlimited traffic to your website for a month sounds to good to be true...THAT'S BECAUSE IT IS !!!

jennyc36
7/24/15

This website is full of fraud i was seller on this website and today what i saw they blocked my account and it was nearly $700 was there in my account including upcoming payments now am trying to contact them and they are saying they can not unblock so means all the money they are gona take it in their account. A BIG FRAUD WEBSITE

If anybody want i have a full prove screenshots of my account that show the money.

mt56
7/23/15

I recently bought gig on fiverr and got cheated by guy from "INDIA" , and there is no effective support given from fiverr team, so, I gave up ! There are many good service providers also, but keep yourself ready to for disappointments.

anthonyg44
7/21/15

I just had to file a dispute as a buyer with PayPal because Fiverr closed my account and took my money! Fiverr is able to get away with these types of illegal business practices because they are located in Israel and not the United States?

I honestly believe they continue these horrible practices because they are not subject to US business laws. Nothing is going to happen until there is International pressure on Fiverr. I will hold my breath on that one.

They just received a $30 million dollars in funding (see this wiki link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiverr.

Tip for consumers: If you are a buyer and they steal your money immediately file a PayPal dispute. I can't guarantee you'll get your money but maybe after enough people do this PayPal will take notice and hopefully take action.

mohamedk5
7/20/15

Awesome website and services. If you are a seller, Be honest and be patient you will gain great money. If you are a buyer, just try to chose the right seller, and understand how the website works. If you get scammed, you should contact customer support and you will get your money back within few days.

I never had a bad experience with fiverr. I work there for 5 years.

martinc46
7/20/15

Lets just say that they show you a Ferrari, but you get less than a Fiat 500...

elenak18
7/14/15

i have never seen such system,i earn money there they keep holding it for days in the account,to be true,i did not like the system and i will not work from there anymore,i have done some research and there seems a few web site that fiverr alternatives: such as
you can choose any of them you like and i suggest you to also contact to them about their safety...

scottp52
7/14/15

Don't bother wasting your time. Maybe you'll get lucky 5% of the time. Close to fraud.

giovannym
7/13/15

It is a good tool for businesses to increase productivity of the company.
You can buy / offer services from $ 5 administration tools easy to understand.
Paypal payment method

firstnamel8
7/13/15

fiverr sucks very much. i just gave an oder to a seller who siince I paid has gone missing, not anwering me. the fiverr policy is that i have to wait for 2 days for the cancellation to take place. the dude who took my money has to accept and then i can get my money and start over again with a nother seller.

THIS SUCKS

Tip for consumers: it sucks

adamc62
7/11/15

I have tried numerous purchases on this site, each time I try to convince myself that if I pay more and work with the seller, the work will be of better quality. However, I did not even know that people existed that were capable of performing work of such a low quality. Fiverr staff is also nowhere to be found, which leads me to believe that this is a couple guys in a Romanian basement working with a group of people at the retarded IQ level doing all the Fiverr campaigns themselves. Do yourself a favor and pay for something acceptable on freelance websites. There is a difference between quality and acceptable work, and 3/3 times, the work has been well - well below the threshold of anything remotely acceptable. I have never created a negative review in my life, but this site is worse than poor quality - its outright fraud. All of the sellers use fake work samples and then try to up-sell you after you see how horrible their work is, just to make no changes and come up with excuses. Its totally pathetic.

stephaniem57
7/9/15

I was a loyal seller on Fiverr for over 2 years. With 100% positive feedback, I quickly climbed the ranks to level 2. All seemed to be well in Fiverr land. Then, I needed to buy some material for a client of mine. I started scanning the infographic jobs. Anytime I asked a seller what their $5 job was, I was met with hostility. My orders were cancelled left and right with no explanation. I confronted the sellers about it, saying it was false advertising/extortion, and I contacted Fiverr's customer service for assistance. The very next day, Fiverr knocked me off of the to levels I worked two years to achieve. When I confronted Fiverr about removing my two levels, they advised me that the process is "automated" and that I no longer met the requirements for a level 2 status. Really? With 100% positive feedback I no longer met the requirements? I told customer service that if they were going to knock me off of my levels, at least they should have the courage to tel me the truth about why. FRAUDS, FALSE ADVERTISING, INTIMIDATION. BUYER BEWARE!

jamesm282
7/7/15

They have the worst TOS (Terms of service) I have ever found.

monif
7/6/15

Bad experience. Learned from it.
Don't get mad. You can always report them to paypal to get your money back (all) as they get the percentage even though you waited your time, they didn't respond to your emails and they cancelled job and they way you can't leave feedback.

Unprofessional designer, Fiverr manipulate reviews, they know job wasn't done, you still loose the commission they steal from you. Or, and they give the money back NO, they put the money on their website, they don't give it back to your bank account.

Micha Kaufman the CEO is a THIEF!!! He knows what he is doing and is taking your money, end of story.

Also you can report this company to the BBB, people should know what they are about.
Take care everyone! and take care of your money!

katl30
6/25/15

For both sellers and buyers, having been both on this site.
Sellers Side:
I used to sell graphics, I was actually one of the people that took time and put in effort when working on orders (unlike a lot of people there), but the commission fee (20% + $1 off each withdrawal) is way too much if the lowest price is $5 (which is what most orders go for)
The customer support is useless, if you have a serious question, they will just ignore you!

Buyers Side:
Most work provided there is crap, these so called writers use word spinners, 99,5% designers use clipart for logos of templates for other stuff (business cards, flyers etc), lots of copyright infringement, most work in their gallery examples is fake.
a saxophone player guy that I ordered from actually used a virtual instrument instead of an actual saxophone to record the solo.
the list goes on..

long story short, the site is just overall crap, they advertise themselves as a place for professionals, but the majority of the people there don't even speak english nor have the base knowledge of the thing they advertise they can do.

oh and something interesting, even if you get a refund from a seller, your money stays there as a "Fiverr Credit" which means you can't get it back on your card / paypal.

Tip for consumers: Would highly suggest you stay away from this site unless you want to get ripped.

njt
6/19/15

If you believe that you are going to get high-quality work for $5, then you are sadly mistaken. As another reviewer said, choose your provider carefully. I've used Fiverr on five different occasions and each time, I have been disappointed.

The quality of the work was okay. The ability to offer work for $5 comes from the fact that providers are rehashing the same content over and over again. If you want something that requires more work, you will pay more. However, there is a limit to what some will do.

Many seem to operate on a Walmart mentality, preferring 100 customers paying $5 over a client who pays $50, so don't expect to pay your way to a better outcome. Based on my experience, the providers I came in contact with were focused on quantity, not quality. And hey, for $5, what do you expect? Even with the service add-ons, which can push you into paying hundreds, don't assume everyone will provide quality service.

One of the things I don't like about Fiverr is that you never get your money back. If you pay a provider for a service and something happens where the service is cancelled or undelivered, FIVVER KEEPS YOUR MONEY FOREVER. The only way to access your money is to hire another provider, and that provider's service must add up to the exact amount of your account credit. If the amount differs, Fivver will charge you again and ignore any credit you may have.

Their customer service is almost non-existent. Expect to wait 2-3 days before you get a reply, if you get a reply. If you even dare to fill out a customer survey detailing a negative encounter with a rep, expect an email from that same rep telling you why they did what they did. Nightmare.

I'm not saying to run from Fivver. I like Walmart. Even though I hate shopping there at times, I can't resist the bargains. I feel the same way about Fiveer.

There are some decent Fivver providers who will deliver services that you can't get for $5 in any market. Just make sure you read Fiverr's terms of service, and thoroughly vet the service provider before paying any money. Remember, your money will NEVER come back to you. Therefore, proceed with caution.

Tip for consumers: Negotiate all terms before purchasing a gig.

henlym
6/17/15

Select your service provider carefully. Search with key words that match your project. Be very specific in the order, almost to the point that they might not speak English. Over pay up front, tip and use the best ones again. Out of 28 projects, 2 were losers, but they tried and apologized, and the rest have been either very satisfactory or superlative. If they don't know what I want, that is my fault. Tip: write detailed instructions if possible

janew54
6/13/15

I paid for a gig. The seller cancelled on the day the gig was due to be supplied. (5 days after payment. no prior warning given that he might not be able to fulfill.) Refund was not automatic, I had to write to customer service who very kindly (sarcasm) reminded me that there was only a certain number of refunds allowed. I still had to pay a 50c processing fee even though my time was wasted and the order was not fulfilled. There was no recourse for the seller - because he cancelled there was no way to leave feedback.

anthonys90
6/13/15

I am a musician and i hired several session musicians who professionally recorded guitar, fiddle, and other instruments to my songs. The songs were picked up by a promoter and are now playing worldwide in am fm and internet radio 15,000 spins per week. yes they add charges over the $5 sometimes but for $20 i get a session musician....12 stars here!!! all jobs were on time and perfect...i was not paid to write this..i just a lil' old musician.

anggip
6/3/15

Fiverr used to be a fun website. But then they're all turned so greedy with money.
they charge 20% off of seller's revenue, which only makes them 4 dollars.
and that's not enough! they charge 5% to buyers for every transactions.

first the seller, now the buyers.

ridiculous!

fredt19
6/2/15

I had 3 orders with zero service , explanation or anybody I could talk to. This is a scam . WOrst website . Waist of time.

dg59
6/1/15

Stay away from Fiverr! Incredible incompetence and hideous customer service! Not only did they make it impossible to place several orders, their system tacked on extra numbers to my user name, then accused me of "spamming their users", and disabled my account without ever contacting me. It took two full days to get anything but an automatic reply when trying to contact their alleged "support team." What a crock! Nothing works properly on their system.

deeceew
5/30/15

The crazy hoops you have to jump through just to delete an account says it all. Buyers don't give enough detail on jobs and you get punished for that. You can't turn down jobs that are kinda shady to begin with. The client that I made from my first job has given me tons of work now after we broke out of their interface.

Waste of time and bandwidth.

mol182
5/25/15

Don't even waste time.

nicholes8
5/23/15

Most of the people who are complaining here are making statements that clearly show that they don't know how to use the website. Someone even says, "The guy marked the order complete without ever turning in the work." No. That is absolutely incorrect. The seller cannot mark ANYTHING as "complete". It is impossible. The "buyer" (or customer) must mark it complete, or the website (Fiverr) does it for you after 3 whole days. If you are placing an order, and don't bother to check your messages for up to 3 days, the order is then marked as complete. If you're spending money on a service, you should probably make sure that YOU understand how it works before you get on random websites to complain about it. I have been using Fiverr for 3 months and it is a lovely service platform... IF you know what you're doing. That's why there are FAQ and Terms of Service pages. Everyone is always trying to find someone else to blame for their ignorance and it's frustrating. Especially since every single customer has the right to "reject" the order if the quality isn't up to par with their expectations. Every single one. You don't HAVE to accept low quality work. But you DO have to know exactly what you're doing and not blame a website for your OWN stupidity.

cliveh6
5/22/15

Im really now just getting word from customer service.. since an inquiry was made 3 days ago..

I really hate to say this.. really burns my heart to say: this company customer service sucks.. here's why.. they have a good service.. a very nice concept.. but i will shy away from this one.. i am so pissed at their customer service i think i will need a drink to relax me!! i need to make this be known beyond just the sitejabber community.. i personally feel as if this and other similar companies feel as if they can make all the millions they do and provide absolutely crappy service to folks here in the Western area..

Well Fiverr you need to do better, maybe for your fans on the Eastern World, Tel Aviv and your surrounding neighbors, that would be acceptable.. i don't think i would communicate with this customer service even if you paid me to.

Here is my response to customer service this morning:

I'm very very very displeased with your customer service. I don't think I'm interested in using the service of the website for fear of delay and inconvenience that I might have to wait days before I can get someone from customer service get back to me, and freelancer refuses to start working based on the fact I can't make or process payment. I've dealt with many many tech companies, large and small and I should say this one is the only in a long long time, perhaps in years that let me feel so dissatisfied with the service, I almost felt angry as I ended getting no work done and missing schedule as a lack of time customer service, come on guys, we are living in 2015 here. You're at least the equivalent to a Fortune 500 company. I believe your customer service platform should surely reflect this and this is just a little advice from a guy who probably doesn't matter.

Clive

To which the response was:

Thank you for the reply and for sharing your thoughts, Clive. We're terribly sorry to see you disappointed.

Your request had to be forwarded for a further review by our Technical team and sorry it took longer than expected.

I'm forwarding your request as a feedback and suggestion to our Product Management for their consideration.

To that user Nicky that gave them 5 stars and spoke about the platform.. yup they have a great website but, have an issue with their customer service team and then get back to me.. to say it's pathetic would be a grave understatement.

yaranm
5/21/15

These guys are unprofessional and 90% of the people are just con artists. I bought two products both services were horrible quality and total screw up. One actually published it without ever getting my approval ! Do yourself a favor, never work with these guys.

treyvonm
5/19/15

Not only is The customer service is atrocious but they guaranteed that I, as a seller, would get my money 14 days after the sale. They pushed back my payment, then they didn't pay me on the day i was supposed to get the money. I would suggest only buying from Fiverr and only from those you trust because they won't give you a refund if you don't like the service.

cj133
5/18/15

I asked for a simple fix on my resume. Paid my $ and kept getting the run around. Kept asking for a refund but never got it. Big time SCAM!!

daven19
5/14/15

After being very happy with a few gigs I bought from Fiverr I was scammed by a seller named Fiverrmaster after ordering a email signature for $5 and a full email template for $40. I only ever received the email sig. This guy Fiverrmaster marked everything complete without ever delivering the full email template. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this seller. For anyone interested I will email the correspondence between us as proof of this arrogant fraud.

tamzidi
5/10/15

you can buy best social service from here facebook youtube instagram and twitter.... this seller is good for this service.... and very honestly here is his email.... i think its better from fiverr

mugdhagreat@gmail.com

florencec14
5/5/15

I was very pleased with my book cover. I'll be hiring them to do more covers for me and eventually a web page. Anyone looking for great work at a reasonable price won't go wrong with Fiverr.

roberts238
5/3/15

Fiverr.com is an awesome place to find small services, like videos for valentines day and christmas, eBooks, etc.

The idea is brilliant however some sellers are simply trash. It is not Fiverrcom 's fault but that ruins the idea sometimes.

ryany2
4/28/15

customer service is crap, when you have a question you need to click on multiple topics, just make it simple for gods saKE. WILL NEVER USE IT AGAIN

seans44
4/28/15

I ordered contents for 10 pages to ( pownzor ) for SEO.
On April 3rd I payed $52.50 for my website. on April 6th i sent all keywords ( 30 word and 3 keyword per page ). this guy said he gonna use %3 density use the keywords on each page.
DURATION was 5 days. and satisfaction grantee !!!
After 5 -6 days he sent few sample that was garbage !!! Im thinking he doesnt know SEO ( but he said he knew it ). He used my city name as my company name. Stupid!!!!
Then i asked for revision,
He said he redo all !!! Since April 14th no respond !!!!!!!!!!1
He no answer.
His a kid and No Idea this is work not playing on kindergarten.
If you are not satisfied they just refund your money you paid!!! What about the time that we miss it?
Stupid .

samz8
4/27/15

The only freelancer site that I would recommended on internet.
They have same problems as all others, many of people are not real good in their what they doing and representing themselves as experts what they are not , but you have always easy possibility to return your money if you take someone that is not. I think some 20% are good and rest is so and so .

paulk89
4/27/15

I tried fiverr twice the first time the product created was so bad that my 10 year old could have done something that looked more professional. The second time the seller was late and than asked for twenty more dollars before I even saw any demo of the product. The customer service said they are not allowed to do that but that they had no way of enforcing their policies. The customer service for Fiverr is not good and they have no clue about customer retention. I will be trying one of their competitors to see if they can get the job done.

hannahb18
4/23/15

I had a gig on Fiverr in which I would allegedly get paid $5 for each order I completed. Fiverr would also charge .50 on top of $5 for processing fees. Once I completed the order Fiverr would give me $4 of the $5.50 they accrued from the Fiverr customer. Recently as I was deciding to close down my Fiverr account I was forwarding my remaining money into my Paypal account. They cleared this morning and I found that the $42 I was expecting to transfer, came up in Paypal as $41.16. I checked the statement, assuming that Paypal must take a percentage for transferring in. The Paypal statement read. 0.00 for fees, so obviously hungry Fiverr decided to take more fees, almost a $1, from the money that I worked for. They are making way too much money off of other people's work and it's really just disgraceful. It really wouldn't be all that bad if when you wrote to customer service they actually responded answering all of your issues, or any of them, in a timely manner. Seriously ridiculous.

tw205
4/23/15

ive used the website on two purchases , one was a business plan in which u can tell it's been ported from some where, it's was very very basic not what I had expected according to the gig explain action .
Someone else did a nice resume for me, I added extra 10.00 to him so he can release me the soft editable copy, until today I'm still waiting it's been months, I stopped asking him. I'll use them for quick fix but not my favourite.

derekm33
4/23/15

Promised to promote my website with genuine leads!
lol these leads were robots they bounced streight back out in a millisecond problem is of course this bad traffic does you no favours all you get is charged over exceeding your bandwidth and of source Fiver don't want to know.
So I suggest cancel it at your card or paypal and get the lot back no matter how long it takes.
these guys are cone men STAY AWAY FROM THEM

webnerf
4/22/15

By profession I am a teacher, researcher and habitual writer. Always love to have sufficient office use items. Shopping on line and finding all at one place was not impossible, however difficult. This company I found and tried. I did not find better deals with outstanding quality services like advising exactly to your need, saving so much of extra expenses etc. Availability of paper pin to almost a printing press is assured here on compatible price. I need office supplies in two countries of different continents, that I never felt strange to order and get it in time with excellent customer care. Lately, I ordered color laser printer that was delivered well in time on market rate (a bit less) with all its warranty and accessories. I recommend this company to all on line shopping fellows.

Tip for consumers: Recommended because of their service, value, quality, return and change over item policy

danielm156
4/21/15

after disappointment with a seller on fiverr and how my order was delivered i contacted the fiverr support and was brushed off. I asked for a refund and was denied with no options. horrible way to take care of a customer and not even try to make mends when all of the conversation was clearly stated and their support did nothing about it. go to elance, they seem to be the most legit for a few more bux

db97
4/18/15

My review is based on one experience but it was enough for me to see how they work. I choose a seller with almost 7,000 5-star reviews for a 300-word blog article. His profile described how passionate he was about writing and providing interesting content."with so many great online reviews, how bad can he be?"

I provided a clear outline of what should be covered in the article and several websites where they could research the topic and find all the info they needed. Even though the seller had such great reviews, I still didn't have high expectations - I just needed a decent write up.
The article I received was such low quality, though. Poor grammar, lots of repetition, no mention of the key requirements in my outline - high-school level writing - and that is giving it too much credit.
When I complained to the writer, he said it was written by one of his newer writers and he has so many writers he can't look at them all. (What about his profile that implied he writes all the articles and was passionate, etc etc.?) He also said, "I try to only hire American English speaking writers, but since I only correspond with them through email, it is hard to say sometimes." I realize now that he is farming out the work to people anywhere in the world, he has no quality control. I don't know how he has managed to get so many good reviews, but I do know that it was impossible for me to leave a bad review.

AND - this guy was probably one of the good ones, because at least he responded to my criticism and offered me a refund (it's not really a refund, it's a credit since I don't get the money back.)

So, who wins in this situation? Fiverr does - they get to keep my transaction fee and they will get the $5 I was "refunded" because I will never use that credit.

I understand their business model now: Fiverr doesn't care about quality. At all. They make money on every job, no matter what happens. The vendor profiles are complete lies - they make it sound like they are doing the work but they are just farming it out to whomever, with no quality control.

I had low expectations and was willing to lose this small amount of money so I am not really upset, but I feel bad for those who got hurt more severely.

What can be done to stop these scammers?

arthurk22
4/16/15

Everything is wrong. It's not like usual freelance site.
Reviews are untruthful,
My experience was: price per service was changed, order marked as done, but wasn't, asked for more time, in month still not done. Seller account after closed.
Fivver didn't let me to leave review and didn't suggest to do this.
Customer support decline to cancel order.

So total cheating, just happy that spent $30, small amount

yaip
4/16/15

Fiverr only allows for good feedback to be left on sellers. The only time it will allow you to write a review is when your order is marked as Delivered or Complete.

Ask yourself what do you do when you are unhappy with your order/designer. 99.9% of people will answer with “cancel the order”. Because why would you want to pay for something that you are dissatisfied with…….. I thought its was a little funny that ALL the sellers have 4+ stars but now i understand why.....

In my situation I needed a logo design, I had an image of what I wanted no creative input needed.

1st designer canceled the order on his end- couldn't leave feedback because the order wasn't completed

2nd designer just told me they couldn't help me and left the order sitting there without canceling it. once again I can't leave feedback because the order wasn't completed.

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Fiverr staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Can I have some reviews regarding press releases by fiverr
4/14/15
Answer
lisam111
A: I know I have to wade through a lot of questionable sellers to get a good one. Happy hunting. There are good ones out there though.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: what is Fiverr?
Answer
richi114
A: Don't trust anybody who can not properly complete an English sentence. That's my advice.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Fiverr staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for Fiverr