US Government's NSF

2 Reviews for Filestube.com

▼ Sort by: recent

New Reviewer
6/26/13

everytime I go to filtube. I am attacked and filetube trys to download some type of spyware or trojan onto my computer.

a page pops up saying my computer is infected and I should click on a button to let them take over computer. I'd stay away from filetube.

New Reviewer
2/19/10

A very good site to search many file-hosting sites, such as RapidShare, MegaUpload, HotFile, MediaFire, and 9 others.

It displays your search results, seemingly according to the file-hosting site, meaning you get RapidShare, Then HotFile, then .... and so on.

I don't really like these file-hosting sites because I find them hard to use. Especially as a free user. I know, I don't get the entire experience. Still, I did try Premium/paid subscription once, and I still didn't like the way it worked. Took me thrice as long to download what I wanted as it did from BitTorrent.

Anyway, this site indexes 13 file-hosting sites, and has a clean layout, good search functions where you can exclude anything but the type of file you want, such as .AVI, .MP3, .ZIP, etc.

I would probably use this as my main search engine for finding files on these file-hosting sites if I actively used them.

About Filestube