US Government's NSF

Evaluesoftware reviews

112 Reviews for Evaluesoftware.com

▼ Sort by: recent

2/4/14

got ripped off for ~$240.00. Previously bought Visio and Project along with Win7 without problems, tried for another copy of Visio and I'm told the code they sent isn't for any Office 2013 product

11/7/13

Difficult process and rude, unhelpful techs.I cancelled the order because it would not download on my browser. Rude tech wanted me to download a different browser so I could download this software. Very bad experience!!

10/27/13

Beware!! I got a counterfeit copy of win7 pro, 64bit., "saving $50" It installed, and was activated, but after one month Microsoft detected it was counterfeit. I will never buy from evaluesoftware.com again

9/30/13

i purchased Windows 7 professional, and everything seemed fine, about a couple weeks after, i am now getting flagged for using a counterfeit version, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

9/15/13

Had some issues activating. Purchased Office 2013. Ended up figuring it out, and everything SEEMS to be working and legit. Still probably wouldn't purchase from here again just from sheer shadiness.

6/28/13

Ordered Office Pro 2007. Got the link and installed the software but got a warning that the code had been activated too many times. Sent company a screen print as they requested. They did not send another code. I emailed person I had been corresponding with to process a refund. Didn't hear back from her. Called the customer support number and was put on hold. No one ever came back. I hung up and called customer support again - no one would answer the phone. I filed a dispute with my CC company. Very shady people. Stay away.

6/28/13

I have bought software from them in the past and I have had no issues.
yesterday I bought offcie 2010 and the key they gave me was no good. They insisted that I had a trial version of it on the computer already. I told them I have checked and there is no such thing on the computer. They still did not believe me and insisted that I send them a screen capture. So I did. They sent me another key and that was no good either. It would not install. So, as a test, I used a key from back a few months ago and it works. They still are trying to tell me that it is my computer and not the keys. I want my money back and I will never use them again. What a waste of 2 days!!!

6/24/13

Almost every post, especially the 4- and 5-star posts, written on this site since July 2012 are fake and were written by employees of the company being reviewed. They mostly sell OEM and foreign license only.

5/14/13

I searched a lot before I found the perfect package. I finally found evaluesoftware.com with the exact Microsoft office for mac pack I wanted to buy and with a great price. They replied right away and made the process very clear and simple, it really was very helpful and I'm glad I chose evaluesoftware.com

5/14/13

I have used eValueSoftware numerous times over the course of the past year and have found their pricing extremely competitive and their delivery of product exceptional. I would highly recommend them for the acquisition of software product.

5/13/13

Excellent price and service. Received more than I expected. I will use this company for any future software I purchase.

5/13/13

Great response to initial request and follow up question. They didn't have the exact product I ordered but without hesitation provided an upgrade at no additional cost.

5/11/13

I ordered a version of MS Office 2007 to download. They were out of the version that I had ordered and so instead of cancelling my order they gave me an upgraded version of the sw at no additional cost. The instructions to download the software were very easy to follow and I was up and running in no time.

I would recommend evaluesoftware.com for anyone wishing to purchase software.

5/7/13

I've purchased from evaluesoftware a couple of times now, fast turnaround on the product, very efficient pricing, and a highly navigable site.

5/7/13

While I had a little difficulty locating the correct battery, once I found it everything was smooth. I ordered the battery and they immediately shipped it to me.

5/7/13

I've done business with these guys on several occasions and have never been disappointed. Fast, friendly and EXTREMELY price-competitive. Try them... you'll not be disappointed. Highest personal recommendation.

5/6/13

I had used Visio with a previous employer and needed it quickly for the new company I came to work for. We purchased it, downloaded it and were using it within about a half an hour from start to finish. The downloads went very smoothly and our experience was a very good one.

5/1/13

I purchased microsoft office professional 2010 64 bit version. Its working perfectly after installing service pack 1. I will absolutely use evaluesoftware.com again.

5/1/13

Easy site for purchasing software. I opted for the download instead of media so I cannot comment on shipping. The download links and keys where provided timely.
My only issue was you had to pay attention to the different versions of the software as it wasn't always clear.

4/29/13

Decent prices with proper descriptions of RETAIL versus ACADEMIC software licenses which most other companies tend to confuse & mislead you into buying.

4/26/13

My purchase was easy and I was able to download the software almost immediately there after. Their communication was great and I will definitely buy software from them again.

4/25/13

I have purchased from eValueSoftware several times. They offer a great value for the products I need frequently (MS-Office, Visio, & Adobe Acrobat). My most recent order was for MS-Office 2010 Pro and Visio 2010 Standard. I received the order acknowledgement in minutes, and very soon afterward received the download link and KEY for each product. I consider them a very good software supplier.

4/24/13

Order windows 7 , called the next day, since I was not a old customer, They were asking personal info about bank account. I own 2 large business and my wife works for one of the top ten as a VP, Never in my life have I seen such poor business practices. Theses Guys need to get it together"" Can" Order, Never,Never again, A true F- in the service Dept.

4/10/13

After already being scammed on Microsoft Office Professional 2010, was a little hesitant to believe the prices, called and left a message for a return call and received a call within the time frame stated on the message. Ended up purchasing Office 2013 from them and had no problems, the rep explained the difference between Office 2010 and Office 2013 very clearly. Will go back for more software when the time arises.

4/9/13

We've had great experiences with evaluesoftware.com. Their service & turn-around for software delivery is awesome! I highly recommend making your software purchases through them.

4/8/13

First time to the site. Had absolutely no troubles. I am not a tech person and I could follow all the steps.

4/8/13

The download of MS Office Professional was a free upgrade and worked perfectly with the key code provided. The installation instructions were very helpful.
Allan

4/8/13

I purchased Microsoft Project Professional and the process was completely stress free. I received the email with the down load link faster than anticipated. I had no problems with the license and activating my software. I am glad I took the change and went with evaluesoftware.

4/6/13

I thought that they had pretty cheap prices for the software I was looking to buy. I also liked that my download was e-mailed to me quickly and they received my payment quickly. I would definitely use this website again.

4/2/13

Ordering software from evalusoftware was easy, fast, and great pricing. The download was straightforward--it took relatively little time to get my new workstation up and running.

3/21/13

I purchased this same software from another website for twice the price. I returned it when I found your site.

3/21/13

Awesome immediate download service for my Office 10 - AND they upgraded my order out of courtesy to me free of charge, because they did not have what I ordered in stock! That is AMAZING customer service!!!

3/4/13

Useful products. They provide upgrades for the same price when their items are out of stock ie - Adobe 10. Can't say enough good things.

3/2/13

I bought Windows 7 from this site and it ended up being a Dell reinstallation CD, which wasn't mentioned anywhere in the title or description! BEWARE!

2/28/13

They sell counterfeit software, be very aware, I spent over an hour on the phone with Microsoft about this

2/28/13

I ordered VISIO PRO. The price offered was lower than other sites and it was a download which I wanted. Once my order was processed I immediately received a confirmation...then within an hour I had received my license key and download instructions PLUS a complementary upgrade to VISO PREMIUM because they no longer had PRO available...PREMIUM is more costly with more features then PRO. I was very pleased with the instructions and the ease of the download. Also very pleased that they didn't just cancel my order because the PRO wasn't available (although I did have that option).

2/27/13

Quick response and excellent value for Microsoft Office software suite. Installed software same evening as purchased....entire transaction was seamless.

2/26/13

Evaluesoftware.com had the best price available with a reputable amount of positive reviews. I placed my order for a Standard version of software and because they were out of stock, I was provided the Pro version at no additional cost!

The turn around response was short and provided my with the links, keys, as well as activation process within the stated amount of time. I will return to Evaluesoftware.com for future purchases and recommend them to others as well.

All in all, I am very pleased with the service.

2/25/13

I ordered my software (Outlook 2010) on a Friday of a three day holiday weekend at 4:00 in the afternoon Evaluesoftware.com's time. They warned me that they would not be able to process my download that day. Unfortunately, the "next day" was three calendar days away. I understood that, and it was no problem since I really was not in a ruch for the software. On Tuesday morning (first workday after the holiday), I still did not receive a download like. I called them and they apologized, saying that it had already sent. They resent it and I received it 15 minutes later. Through out the process I was afraid that I might get an education copy, since less expensive copies of Outlook were being sold with educational packages being delivered. Evaluationsoftware.com informed me that my software was back ordered, but, get this, they substituded a complimentary full version of Office Professional 2010 (the whole suite) in order to make up for the lack of Outlook. So, after all is said and done, they are the real thing. I had courteous and efficient service, and any delays were due to the unfortunate timing of having ordered just before closing time on a three day weekend. Thet even provided telephone support for downloading and installing Office, since I had already installed one or two parts of it at the 2010 level, although I was missing other components, and only had Word and Excel at the 2007 level.

I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

2/19/13

My order was process much quicker than I expected. The software downloaded correctly. It was a positive experience.

2/18/13

The site is easy to navigate, I found the software I wanted and checked out in minutes. Within an hour was emailed my new Product ID. Thanks Evaluesoftware.com. I will be back.

2/16/13

Excellent price, very fast download with no problems. Would highly recommend them and will use them again.

2/14/13

Waiting to get download code. Bought micosoft office student edition on wed evening and yet to receive code Thursday after 5. Hopefully will come soon.

2/12/13

Website is easy to navigate, prices are good. Our order was sent out very quickly. We are very satisfied with the product!

2/6/13

I needed to get Windows 7 Pro for a laptop and fortunately this company had it, because Microsoft will no longer sell it to you. I placed the order and within a couple of hours had the software downloaded on my system and was ready to go.

2/5/13

Order was handled promptly and with no problem at all. Price was very fair.
Especially helpful was the hint to download the software with something other than Internet Explorer, since it was prone to cause errors. Product key and order confirmation e-mails were received within an hour of placing the order.
Toll-free phone numbers to call in case of problems were provided, as were any other details should a problem arise and helpful hints to ensure a good installation. No problems were encountered.
I would definitely use their services again.

2/5/13

Very efficient. I purchased MS Office 2010 for business and they upgraded me to business plus. As I live in the Atlantic time zone I had to wait for mountain time for the order to be processed but it was very fast after 9 a.m. mountain time. I really appreciated the helpful guidelines on the installation regarding the best web browser to use and other recommendations. Without this the installation may not have been so smooth. very satisfied.

2/4/13

Liked the ease of making and downloading the purchased software. One small caveat: the process of sending the key and links is a little cumbersome and slow. It was not an issue for me at all, but some might be impatient with it.

2/1/13

THE ORDERING WAS THE EASY PART, HOWEVER THEY SENT THE WRONG PRODUCT TO DOWNLOAD, WHICH WAS VERY FRUSTRATING. AFTER LEAVING A MESSAGE, I DID NOT GET A CALL BACK FOR ANY HELP. FINALLY I GOT THROUGH AND RECEIVED THE NEW EMAIL WITH THE CORRECT DOWNLOAD BUT STILL HAD QUESTIONS. AGAIN, AFTER LEAVING A MESSAGE, NO ONE CALLED ME BACK. THE DOWNLOAD APPEARS TO BE TAKING 9 HOURS, WHICH SEEMS LIKE A LONG TIME!! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THAT IS NORMAL, BUT NO ONE HAS CALLED TO TELL ME.

1/25/13

I received my software key in the stated time, *With* an upgrade, because they were out of what I ordered. I received excellent value for my money. No problems with the download. Great site. I recommend it.

The Best Software Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber