US Government's NSF

alexl5

104 Reviews for Evaluesoftware.com

▼ Sort by: recent

2/4/14

got ripped off for ~$240.00. Previously bought Visio and Project along with Win7 without problems, tried for another copy of Visio and I'm told the code they sent isn't for any Office 2013 product

11/7/13

Difficult process and rude, unhelpful techs.I cancelled the order because it would not download on my browser. Rude tech wanted me to download a different browser so I could download this software. Very bad experience!!

10/27/13

Beware!! I got a counterfeit copy of win7 pro, 64bit., "saving $50" It installed, and was activated, but after one month Microsoft detected it was counterfeit. I will never buy from evaluesoftware.com again

9/30/13

i purchased Windows 7 professional, and everything seemed fine, about a couple weeks after, i am now getting flagged for using a counterfeit version, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

9/15/13

Had some issues activating. Purchased Office 2013. Ended up figuring it out, and everything SEEMS to be working and legit. Still probably wouldn't purchase from here again just from sheer shadiness.

6/28/13

Ordered Office Pro 2007. Got the link and installed the software but got a warning that the code had been activated too many times. Sent company a screen print as they requested. They did not send another code. I emailed person I had been corresponding with to process a refund. Didn't hear back from her. Called the customer support number and was put on hold. No one ever came back. I hung up and called customer support again - no one would answer the phone. I filed a dispute with my CC company. Very shady people. Stay away.

6/28/13

I have bought software from them in the past and I have had no issues.
yesterday I bought offcie 2010 and the key they gave me was no good. They insisted that I had a trial version of it on the computer already. I told them I have checked and there is no such thing on the computer. They still did not believe me and insisted that I send them a screen capture. So I did. They sent me another key and that was no good either. It would not install. So, as a test, I used a key from back a few months ago and it works. They still are trying to tell me that it is my computer and not the keys. I want my money back and I will never use them again. What a waste of 2 days!!!

6/24/13

Almost every post, especially the 4- and 5-star posts, written on this site since July 2012 are fake and were written by employees of the company being reviewed. They mostly sell OEM and foreign license only.

5/15/13

This is the third time I've ordered software from evalue. Each time they have a prompt response and GREAT service!!

5/15/13

I wanted to purchase a download of Publisher 2010. My first choice was evaluesoftware but I decided to check other websites before purchasing this product. This product was unavailable on all the other websites. I discovered that this product was also unavailable at evaluesoftware but they offered me a free upgrade to Professional Plus which includes this product. I always get a great value when dealing with evaluesoftware.

5/14/13

Life saving. I run a small home based business. My computer died and must be sent back to manufacturer for repair. All files must be moved to secondary computer. My driver was corrupt and would not load. I contacted Microsoft and they no longer sell the program. I decided to look on line, first option was evaluesoftware. I purchased what I needed as a download and my problem was solved within 30 minutes. I will go here before I make any product purchases.

5/13/13

Excellent price and service. Received more than I expected. I will use this company for any future software I purchase.

5/6/13

I found the site during a search for a specific software package. evaluesoftware.com had the package I was looking for at an affordable price. The instructions for downloading and the product key came to my email address very rapidly - within an hour. Download was easy. However, the software key needed to install the program came up as invalid. One call to customer service and representative Nikki Nelson issued a new product key for me right away so that I could load the software. I would highly recommend evaluesoftware.com to anyone looking for software both for their reasonable prices and their excellent customer service. Thanks for a great experience.

5/6/13

I had used Visio with a previous employer and needed it quickly for the new company I came to work for. We purchased it, downloaded it and were using it within about a half an hour from start to finish. The downloads went very smoothly and our experience was a very good one.

5/3/13

eValueSoftware has always been quick and cost effective. Over many purchases, I have had only one problem which was resolved quickly with one phone call. I wish all suppliers were as efficient.

4/29/13

Decent prices with proper descriptions of RETAIL versus ACADEMIC software licenses which most other companies tend to confuse & mislead you into buying.

4/25/13

This was my first purchase from evaluesoftware.com, which I found through shopping.yahoo.com. I was a bit skeptical, so I used a one-time credit card number from my Discover account, ordered the download, and voila--it all came together with ease, and at a GREAT price. Plus, when I had some concerns about burning the download onto a CD, I received very helpful LIVE phone support. I would definitely buy again from evaluesoftware.com. I heartily recommend the company!

4/24/13

Order windows 7 , called the next day, since I was not a old customer, They were asking personal info about bank account. I own 2 large business and my wife works for one of the top ten as a VP, Never in my life have I seen such poor business practices. Theses Guys need to get it together"" Can" Order, Never,Never again, A true F- in the service Dept.

4/9/13

Very easy to navigate website. Good price for software package. Only challenge was time it took to download the software -- quite long. I'm up and running now. Programs work great!

4/8/13

I have had nothing but great experiences with e-value software! They are quick to respond and always do what they say! It has been a pleasure buying from them and I not only buy from them at work but on a personal level as well. Thanks for all you do e-value!

4/8/13

evaluesoftware.com is my new best friend. As a work-at-home consultant, I bear all my own costs and this was a great find. I'll be back...

4/2/13

Ordering software from evalusoftware was easy, fast, and great pricing. The download was straightforward--it took relatively little time to get my new workstation up and running.

3/26/13

Bought a windows pro to ultimate upgrade key and it was deliverered via email quickly and worked just fine.

3/22/13

Easy to navigate, quickly found what I wanted. Download was fast, and once I followed the directions correctly, everything worked out.

3/21/13

I purchased this same software from another website for twice the price. I returned it when I found your site.

3/21/13

Purchased Microsoft office 2013 (home and business) from evalue. It takes a little while to get your product code and download link, but seems to work fine. One thing that would be nice is if there was a heads up on how the file will come. The Office 2013 software came in an .iso file so it needed to be burned to a disc or run with a virtual drive to work. This was not a deal-breaker for us, but it could be for some.

I ended up having to return the software because it was not compatible with our company's exchange server. They would not take back the software that had been installed (somewhat understandable), but did take back the one that had not.

I then purchased Office 2010 with no problems. That download was an executable file.

3/20/13

I found they had the lowest price for the software I needed. They processed my order quickly and within a couple of hours I was up and running. No hassles, no problems.

3/18/13

I ordered Microsoft Access 2010 for an office computer, but they were out of stock, so instead they sent me the entire Office Professional Plus 2010 bundle. Definitely using them the next time I need software.

3/6/13

The evaluesoftware website was easy to use and efficient. Response was quick, and order was fulfilled on-time as promised. I will use this service again.

3/5/13

Great price on Office 2013 and with a coupon code it was even cheaper! I called support and they were very helpful.

3/2/13

I bought Windows 7 from this site and it ended up being a Dell reinstallation CD, which wasn't mentioned anywhere in the title or description! BEWARE!

2/28/13

They sell counterfeit software, be very aware, I spent over an hour on the phone with Microsoft about this

2/27/13

Quick response and excellent value for Microsoft Office software suite. Installed software same evening as purchased....entire transaction was seamless.

2/25/13

I ordered my software (Outlook 2010) on a Friday of a three day holiday weekend at 4:00 in the afternoon Evaluesoftware.com's time. They warned me that they would not be able to process my download that day. Unfortunately, the "next day" was three calendar days away. I understood that, and it was no problem since I really was not in a ruch for the software. On Tuesday morning (first workday after the holiday), I still did not receive a download like. I called them and they apologized, saying that it had already sent. They resent it and I received it 15 minutes later. Through out the process I was afraid that I might get an education copy, since less expensive copies of Outlook were being sold with educational packages being delivered. Evaluationsoftware.com informed me that my software was back ordered, but, get this, they substituded a complimentary full version of Office Professional 2010 (the whole suite) in order to make up for the lack of Outlook. So, after all is said and done, they are the real thing. I had courteous and efficient service, and any delays were due to the unfortunate timing of having ordered just before closing time on a three day weekend. Thet even provided telephone support for downloading and installing Office, since I had already installed one or two parts of it at the 2010 level, although I was missing other components, and only had Word and Excel at the 2007 level.

I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

2/18/13

The site is easy to navigate, I found the software I wanted and checked out in minutes. Within an hour was emailed my new Product ID. Thanks Evaluesoftware.com. I will be back.

2/14/13

Waiting to get download code. Bought micosoft office student edition on wed evening and yet to receive code Thursday after 5. Hopefully will come soon.

2/13/13

good experience, but i have received download links instantly from other providers before. if i needed office instantly i would have looked elsewhere.

2/8/13

I purchased Microsoft Office Pro 2010 for an excellent price. The product key was e-mailed in a timely fashion. The communications from evaluesoftware.com were excellent. I downloaded my product and am very happy with it.

2/8/13

I purchased MS Office 2010 Pro via download. The entire transaction went exactly as described on their website. I put the product in my shopping cart, checked out. eValue sent me a confirmation email immediately. About an hour later, I received a link to the download along with a product key. The download, install and activation went smoothly. I am pleased with the transaction and would do business with eValue again.

2/6/13

Site was very easy to use and the price was great.
they did not have the product i ordered so they upgraded to a more advanced version for free.

2/5/13

Very informative and useful.
Got the product I wanted immediately.
Will deal with this organization again.

2/4/13

I purchased Office 2010 Pro. I promptly received my product key by email and loaded the software following their directions. It went perfectly. Thanks!

2/4/13

I had mistakenly order office for pc whereas I intented to order the mac version. When called, the problem was resolved very quickly and smoothly. Thank you

2/1/13

THE ORDERING WAS THE EASY PART, HOWEVER THEY SENT THE WRONG PRODUCT TO DOWNLOAD, WHICH WAS VERY FRUSTRATING. AFTER LEAVING A MESSAGE, I DID NOT GET A CALL BACK FOR ANY HELP. FINALLY I GOT THROUGH AND RECEIVED THE NEW EMAIL WITH THE CORRECT DOWNLOAD BUT STILL HAD QUESTIONS. AGAIN, AFTER LEAVING A MESSAGE, NO ONE CALLED ME BACK. THE DOWNLOAD APPEARS TO BE TAKING 9 HOURS, WHICH SEEMS LIKE A LONG TIME!! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THAT IS NORMAL, BUT NO ONE HAS CALLED TO TELL ME.

1/23/13

I purchased Office Professional from evaluatesoftware.com, The purchase saved me $85 compared to Amazon's price. And, evaluatesoftware.com gave me a free upgrade to Office Pro Plus. The product was delivered as promised and the download and installation was flawless. I will absolutely return to this site for future software purchases, and highly recommend it to others.

1/22/13

Great value. Saved $40 instantly over same product on Microsoft's site. Easy download and installation.

1/15/13

The site is layed out with an easy format. I have purchased numerous software from them. They were always helpful in expediting my order when purchasing software licenses that I need quickly.

1/15/13

Purchases MS Office Software.
Price was best available.
Links to access purchased software were delivered within 1 hr (1-4 hr promise).
Installation instructions offered effective guidance to install correctly.

1/12/13

I had my MS Office key within an hour or two. The included instructions were helpful and resulted in a successful install.

1/10/13

I just purchased software from EvalueSoftware.com and I was extremely pleased with the price and efficiency of receiving the downloadable version. I was concerned that the price was so little compared to other websites so I called Evalue and was pleased with the answers to my questions and the professionalism of the customer service representative. I would have no issue with purchasing software from them again in the future.

About Evaluesoftware