US Government's NSF

alexl5

114 Reviews for Evaluesoftware.com

▼ Sort by: recent

2/4/14

got ripped off for ~$240.00. Previously bought Visio and Project along with Win7 without problems, tried for another copy of Visio and I'm told the code they sent isn't for any Office 2013 product

11/7/13

Difficult process and rude, unhelpful techs.I cancelled the order because it would not download on my browser. Rude tech wanted me to download a different browser so I could download this software. Very bad experience!!

10/27/13

Beware!! I got a counterfeit copy of win7 pro, 64bit., "saving $50" It installed, and was activated, but after one month Microsoft detected it was counterfeit. I will never buy from evaluesoftware.com again

9/30/13

i purchased Windows 7 professional, and everything seemed fine, about a couple weeks after, i am now getting flagged for using a counterfeit version, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

9/15/13

Had some issues activating. Purchased Office 2013. Ended up figuring it out, and everything SEEMS to be working and legit. Still probably wouldn't purchase from here again just from sheer shadiness.

6/28/13

Ordered Office Pro 2007. Got the link and installed the software but got a warning that the code had been activated too many times. Sent company a screen print as they requested. They did not send another code. I emailed person I had been corresponding with to process a refund. Didn't hear back from her. Called the customer support number and was put on hold. No one ever came back. I hung up and called customer support again - no one would answer the phone. I filed a dispute with my CC company. Very shady people. Stay away.

6/28/13

I have bought software from them in the past and I have had no issues.
yesterday I bought offcie 2010 and the key they gave me was no good. They insisted that I had a trial version of it on the computer already. I told them I have checked and there is no such thing on the computer. They still did not believe me and insisted that I send them a screen capture. So I did. They sent me another key and that was no good either. It would not install. So, as a test, I used a key from back a few months ago and it works. They still are trying to tell me that it is my computer and not the keys. I want my money back and I will never use them again. What a waste of 2 days!!!

6/24/13

Almost every post, especially the 4- and 5-star posts, written on this site since July 2012 are fake and were written by employees of the company being reviewed. They mostly sell OEM and foreign license only.

5/14/13

I searched a lot before I found the perfect package. I finally found evaluesoftware.com with the exact Microsoft office for mac pack I wanted to buy and with a great price. They replied right away and made the process very clear and simple, it really was very helpful and I'm glad I chose evaluesoftware.com

5/14/13

We received a download for Outlook 2010 within 20 minutes. Before we were notified a very nice customer service response came to notify us that they were out of the Outlook 2010, but they would instead give us Microsoft Outlook 2010 Suite which included all of the programs instead of just the Outlook for emailing. We were not charged anymore than what we paid for the Outlook 2010 email program. We were taken care of better than we ever hoped for. The download was easy and ready to use within minutes of us receiving Microsoft Outlook 2010 Suite. I would highly recommend eValueSoftware.com . Sincerely, Mary Lee Hendricks

5/13/13

Excellent price and service. Received more than I expected. I will use this company for any future software I purchase.

5/10/13

I bought Microsoft Office 2010 the downloadable version and it was the cheapest price I found I received the product immediately with licensure. A great experience

5/9/13

I needed MS Access 2010 ASAP. I placed my order at 11:00am. Received my download instructions by 1:00pm and was in production by 4:00pm, installed and ready to go. As an added bonus, they were out of stock on Access 2010 and replaced with Office Pro Plus for same price. With service like this I feel less of a need to shop around. I know what I get here.

5/8/13

The site is easy to use, straightforward with prompt handling of my order. This is my second order in 14 months so they are dependable too.

5/8/13

Quick and easy. I found what I needed and at an extremely low price compared to everyone else. I received my download for my Microsoft student package within the hour of placing my order

5/7/13

I've purchased from evaluesoftware a couple of times now, fast turnaround on the product, very efficient pricing, and a highly navigable site.

5/7/13

While I had a little difficulty locating the correct battery, once I found it everything was smooth. I ordered the battery and they immediately shipped it to me.

5/7/13

I received my Microsoft product number with 10 minutes of the order. Excellent service. I really like download software rather than disc software.

5/7/13

I've done business with these guys on several occasions and have never been disappointed. Fast, friendly and EXTREMELY price-competitive. Try them... you'll not be disappointed. Highest personal recommendation.

5/7/13

My hard disk had crashed unexpectedly. Repair and data retrieval were successful, except for MS Office. I desperately needed it immediately to finish a project, and evaluesoftware.com was very helpful in helping me with a downloadable version to get me back up and running as quickly as possible...

5/6/13

Great pricing, easy to understand, fast. When they didn't have the product I ordered, they upgraded me to the next version for free.

5/6/13

I ordered a Windows upgrade, best price on the web, Sunday evening. I recieved my license key by email Monday mid-morning. Detailed installation instructions were in the email. Excellent service!

5/4/13

Excellent price for original software. I was somewhat leary of downloading such a large group of programs (MS Office Pro 2003 to 2010) instead of using DVD's however Sales Dept and the Technical dept addressed any issues I was having (live while I was installing) as the install directions didn't match the screens I was seeing using Google Chrome. I was up and running in short order. No glitches. Thanks, G Bretoi

5/3/13

All went as said. I had my download info within 20 minutes. Great price. I had a few questions during set up and emailed back to customer service. They responded very quickly. Thank you.

5/3/13

eValueSoftware has always been quick and cost effective. Over many purchases, I have had only one problem which was resolved quickly with one phone call. I wish all suppliers were as efficient.

5/2/13

Evalue provides excellent value in their selection of Microsoft product offerings. Very prompt in delivery. Very satisified with the customer service.

5/2/13

Found exactly what I was looking for at a great price. Purchase & download went quickly and smoothly. I had a glitch with my product code, but e-mailed customer service and received help quickly and all was good from there.

4/30/13

I ordered Microsoft Office Home & Business and within 2 hours I had the product key delivered to my inbox. Installation went smooth and when I did have a questions a real person answered the phone. I will definitely use them again!

4/29/13

Decent prices with proper descriptions of RETAIL versus ACADEMIC software licenses which most other companies tend to confuse & mislead you into buying.

4/29/13

From the beginning of ordering the software and receiving the items and product keys was FANTASTIC! After the first order went so well we have made additional purchases. They are now one of our top vendors.

4/26/13

My purchase was easy and I was able to download the software almost immediately there after. Their communication was great and I will definitely buy software from them again.

4/26/13

eValueSoftware has been extremely reliable to quickly purchase and download software to help with our growing business. Their prices have been very competitive. Download is extremely safe and easy. Thank you eValueSoftware!

4/25/13

This was my first purchase from evaluesoftware.com, which I found through shopping.yahoo.com. I was a bit skeptical, so I used a one-time credit card number from my Discover account, ordered the download, and voila--it all came together with ease, and at a GREAT price. Plus, when I had some concerns about burning the download onto a CD, I received very helpful LIVE phone support. I would definitely buy again from evaluesoftware.com. I heartily recommend the company!

4/25/13

I have purchased from eValueSoftware several times. They offer a great value for the products I need frequently (MS-Office, Visio, & Adobe Acrobat). My most recent order was for MS-Office 2010 Pro and Visio 2010 Standard. I received the order acknowledgement in minutes, and very soon afterward received the download link and KEY for each product. I consider them a very good software supplier.

4/24/13

Order windows 7 , called the next day, since I was not a old customer, They were asking personal info about bank account. I own 2 large business and my wife works for one of the top ten as a VP, Never in my life have I seen such poor business practices. Theses Guys need to get it together"" Can" Order, Never,Never again, A true F- in the service Dept.

4/24/13

Evaluesoftware.com has a good product at good price. They are very prompt filling orders. I have purchased product from them several times and have not had any problems.

4/14/13

Easy to use. I got exactly what I was looking for at a fair price and it was clearly represented on evaluesoftware.com.

4/9/13

We've had great experiences with evaluesoftware.com. Their service & turn-around for software delivery is awesome! I highly recommend making your software purchases through them.

4/9/13

Very easy to navigate website. Good price for software package. Only challenge was time it took to download the software -- quite long. I'm up and running now. Programs work great!

4/8/13

First time to the site. Had absolutely no troubles. I am not a tech person and I could follow all the steps.

4/8/13

I received an email with clear instructions on downloading and installing my software very soon after placing my order. Good experience and great price.

4/8/13

I have had nothing but great experiences with e-value software! They are quick to respond and always do what they say! It has been a pleasure buying from them and I not only buy from them at work but on a personal level as well. Thanks for all you do e-value!

4/8/13

The download of MS Office Professional was a free upgrade and worked perfectly with the key code provided. The installation instructions were very helpful.
Allan

4/8/13

evaluesoftware.com is my new best friend. As a work-at-home consultant, I bear all my own costs and this was a great find. I'll be back...

4/4/13

ordered Software, downloaded and received Key in about 10mins. what's not to like and price was good.

4/1/13

Found the software I wanted quickly and for a reasonable price. The checkout was also very quick and easy. Though the site said it might be a few hours before I received my download it was emailed to me within 15 minutes and included detailed instructions. Cherry on top, they offer a rebate for a simple review. Have had nothing but a good experience with evaluesoftware.com

3/30/13

Quick, professional service. Went to evaluesoftware to purchase an individual Office 2010 application via download. The individual application download was not available but evaluesoftware provided me a download of a complete Office 2010 suite which included the application I wanted, for the price of the individual application itself. Very accomodating service. Highly recommended vendor!

3/26/13

I got a full version of MS Project 2010 for a great price. I received the code immediately and it was good for both my computers. I've been happily using the software ever since. I would definitely order more software from evaluesoftware.

3/22/13

eValueSoftware is always prompt in their service, and their prices are the best of any software company that I have found on the web.

3/20/13

I found they had the lowest price for the software I needed. They processed my order quickly and within a couple of hours I was up and running. No hassles, no problems.

About Evaluesoftware