US Government's NSF

Evaluesoftware reviews

111 Reviews for Evaluesoftware.com

▼ Sort by: recent

2/4/14

got ripped off for ~$240.00. Previously bought Visio and Project along with Win7 without problems, tried for another copy of Visio and I'm told the code they sent isn't for any Office 2013 product

11/7/13

Difficult process and rude, unhelpful techs.I cancelled the order because it would not download on my browser. Rude tech wanted me to download a different browser so I could download this software. Very bad experience!!

10/27/13

Beware!! I got a counterfeit copy of win7 pro, 64bit., "saving $50" It installed, and was activated, but after one month Microsoft detected it was counterfeit. I will never buy from evaluesoftware.com again

9/30/13

i purchased Windows 7 professional, and everything seemed fine, about a couple weeks after, i am now getting flagged for using a counterfeit version, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

9/15/13

Had some issues activating. Purchased Office 2013. Ended up figuring it out, and everything SEEMS to be working and legit. Still probably wouldn't purchase from here again just from sheer shadiness.

6/28/13

Ordered Office Pro 2007. Got the link and installed the software but got a warning that the code had been activated too many times. Sent company a screen print as they requested. They did not send another code. I emailed person I had been corresponding with to process a refund. Didn't hear back from her. Called the customer support number and was put on hold. No one ever came back. I hung up and called customer support again - no one would answer the phone. I filed a dispute with my CC company. Very shady people. Stay away.

6/28/13

I have bought software from them in the past and I have had no issues.
yesterday I bought offcie 2010 and the key they gave me was no good. They insisted that I had a trial version of it on the computer already. I told them I have checked and there is no such thing on the computer. They still did not believe me and insisted that I send them a screen capture. So I did. They sent me another key and that was no good either. It would not install. So, as a test, I used a key from back a few months ago and it works. They still are trying to tell me that it is my computer and not the keys. I want my money back and I will never use them again. What a waste of 2 days!!!

6/24/13

Almost every post, especially the 4- and 5-star posts, written on this site since July 2012 are fake and were written by employees of the company being reviewed. They mostly sell OEM and foreign license only.

5/14/13

I searched a lot before I found the perfect package. I finally found evaluesoftware.com with the exact Microsoft office for mac pack I wanted to buy and with a great price. They replied right away and made the process very clear and simple, it really was very helpful and I'm glad I chose evaluesoftware.com

5/13/13

Things were smooth, and I even received an upgraded version when the one I ordered was not available. A most enjoyable purchasing encounter.

5/11/13

The online purchase of Microsoft Office for Mac was indeed efficient and was much cheaper than getting the software on Apple.com and Microsoft.com. I am satisfied with the purchase. I was also able to download the software without waiting for it to come in mail. The download took a bit longer than I expected. I am not sure if it is supposed to take 6+ hours.

5/9/13

Very easy to work with. They have great prices. Evaluesoftware.com is becoming my go to site when I need software

5/8/13

The site is easy to use, straightforward with prompt handling of my order. This is my second order in 14 months so they are dependable too.

5/3/13

All went as said. I had my download info within 20 minutes. Great price. I had a few questions during set up and emailed back to customer service. They responded very quickly. Thank you.

5/2/13

Evalue provides excellent value in their selection of Microsoft product offerings. Very prompt in delivery. Very satisified with the customer service.

5/2/13

Found exactly what I was looking for at a great price. Purchase & download went quickly and smoothly. I had a glitch with my product code, but e-mailed customer service and received help quickly and all was good from there.

5/1/13

Easy site for purchasing software. I opted for the download instead of media so I cannot comment on shipping. The download links and keys where provided timely.
My only issue was you had to pay attention to the different versions of the software as it wasn't always clear.

4/29/13

Decent prices with proper descriptions of RETAIL versus ACADEMIC software licenses which most other companies tend to confuse & mislead you into buying.

4/29/13

From the beginning of ordering the software and receiving the items and product keys was FANTASTIC! After the first order went so well we have made additional purchases. They are now one of our top vendors.

4/26/13

eValueSoftware has been extremely reliable to quickly purchase and download software to help with our growing business. Their prices have been very competitive. Download is extremely safe and easy. Thank you eValueSoftware!

4/25/13

I have purchased from eValueSoftware several times. They offer a great value for the products I need frequently (MS-Office, Visio, & Adobe Acrobat). My most recent order was for MS-Office 2010 Pro and Visio 2010 Standard. I received the order acknowledgement in minutes, and very soon afterward received the download link and KEY for each product. I consider them a very good software supplier.

4/24/13

Order windows 7 , called the next day, since I was not a old customer, They were asking personal info about bank account. I own 2 large business and my wife works for one of the top ten as a VP, Never in my life have I seen such poor business practices. Theses Guys need to get it together"" Can" Order, Never,Never again, A true F- in the service Dept.

4/24/13

Evaluesoftware.com has a good product at good price. They are very prompt filling orders. I have purchased product from them several times and have not had any problems.

4/17/13

Purchase and download were smooth. Registering the downloaded software with Microsoft took a phone call, but no issues.

4/17/13

Ok, so I was looking around to try to find MS office and MS Visio 2010. They had what I needed and at a great price. The download was easy and eveything went well. I would use again 100%

4/10/13

After already being scammed on Microsoft Office Professional 2010, was a little hesitant to believe the prices, called and left a message for a return call and received a call within the time frame stated on the message. Ended up purchasing Office 2013 from them and had no problems, the rep explained the difference between Office 2010 and Office 2013 very clearly. Will go back for more software when the time arises.

4/9/13

We've had great experiences with evaluesoftware.com. Their service & turn-around for software delivery is awesome! I highly recommend making your software purchases through them.

4/9/13

Very easy to navigate website. Good price for software package. Only challenge was time it took to download the software -- quite long. I'm up and running now. Programs work great!

4/8/13

I received an email with clear instructions on downloading and installing my software very soon after placing my order. Good experience and great price.

4/8/13

The download of MS Office Professional was a free upgrade and worked perfectly with the key code provided. The installation instructions were very helpful.
Allan

4/8/13

evaluesoftware.com is my new best friend. As a work-at-home consultant, I bear all my own costs and this was a great find. I'll be back...

4/2/13

Ordering software from evalusoftware was easy, fast, and great pricing. The download was straightforward--it took relatively little time to get my new workstation up and running.

4/1/13

Found the software I wanted quickly and for a reasonable price. The checkout was also very quick and easy. Though the site said it might be a few hours before I received my download it was emailed to me within 15 minutes and included detailed instructions. Cherry on top, they offer a rebate for a simple review. Have had nothing but a good experience with evaluesoftware.com

3/26/13

Bought a windows pro to ultimate upgrade key and it was deliverered via email quickly and worked just fine.

3/20/13

I found they had the lowest price for the software I needed. They processed my order quickly and within a couple of hours I was up and running. No hassles, no problems.

3/6/13

Good prices and easy to navigate. One producut was out of stock so an upgraded version was substituted. I recommend and will buy from here again.

3/5/13

Great price on Office 2013 and with a coupon code it was even cheaper! I called support and they were very helpful.

3/3/13

Fast, easy, no hassles. License key came to my email within seconds and there were no problems with the download. And they were so much less expensive than anywhere else. Couldn't be happier.

3/2/13

I bought Windows 7 from this site and it ended up being a Dell reinstallation CD, which wasn't mentioned anywhere in the title or description! BEWARE!

3/1/13

They responded quickly on receiving my product and were out of what I ordered and shipped me an upgrade one

2/28/13

They sell counterfeit software, be very aware, I spent over an hour on the phone with Microsoft about this

2/28/13

I ordered VISIO PRO. The price offered was lower than other sites and it was a download which I wanted. Once my order was processed I immediately received a confirmation...then within an hour I had received my license key and download instructions PLUS a complementary upgrade to VISO PREMIUM because they no longer had PRO available...PREMIUM is more costly with more features then PRO. I was very pleased with the instructions and the ease of the download. Also very pleased that they didn't just cancel my order because the PRO wasn't available (although I did have that option).

2/25/13

I ordered my software (Outlook 2010) on a Friday of a three day holiday weekend at 4:00 in the afternoon Evaluesoftware.com's time. They warned me that they would not be able to process my download that day. Unfortunately, the "next day" was three calendar days away. I understood that, and it was no problem since I really was not in a ruch for the software. On Tuesday morning (first workday after the holiday), I still did not receive a download like. I called them and they apologized, saying that it had already sent. They resent it and I received it 15 minutes later. Through out the process I was afraid that I might get an education copy, since less expensive copies of Outlook were being sold with educational packages being delivered. Evaluationsoftware.com informed me that my software was back ordered, but, get this, they substituded a complimentary full version of Office Professional 2010 (the whole suite) in order to make up for the lack of Outlook. So, after all is said and done, they are the real thing. I had courteous and efficient service, and any delays were due to the unfortunate timing of having ordered just before closing time on a three day weekend. Thet even provided telephone support for downloading and installing Office, since I had already installed one or two parts of it at the 2010 level, although I was missing other components, and only had Word and Excel at the 2007 level.

I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

2/18/13

I ordered a software download. The price was the best I could find shopping around the web. When I ordered it, it was out of stock, apparently, so I was upgraded free of charge. I had some trouble with the verification code after downloading the software, and it was nearing closing time on a Friday night. I sent an email to customer service asking for advice, and I called. The customer service tech clearly and helpfully walked me though what to do, and two additional techs responded to my email over the weekend. Phenomenal service all around.

2/14/13

Waiting to get download code. Bought micosoft office student edition on wed evening and yet to receive code Thursday after 5. Hopefully will come soon.

2/12/13

I bought Acrobat XI Professional. The downloading was smooth without hitches and everything worked perfectly. The discount pricing was superior to any other vendor that I consulted

2/12/13

Website is easy to navigate, prices are good. Our order was sent out very quickly. We are very satisfied with the product!

2/8/13

Fast Response Time. Detail instructions. Had software installed within one hour of purchasing. Will use this vendor again in the future.

2/6/13

Site was very easy to use and the price was great.
they did not have the product i ordered so they upgraded to a more advanced version for free.

2/5/13

Very efficient. I purchased MS Office 2010 for business and they upgraded me to business plus. As I live in the Atlantic time zone I had to wait for mountain time for the order to be processed but it was very fast after 9 a.m. mountain time. I really appreciated the helpful guidelines on the installation regarding the best web browser to use and other recommendations. Without this the installation may not have been so smooth. very satisfied.

The Best Software Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber