US Government's NSF

124 Reviews for Evaluesoftware.com

▼ Sort by: recent

bethanin
5/15/14

This Review is for MS Office 2010 code delivered to me electronically. With all the mixed ratings I was a bit skeptical. I called the customer service number and was able to speak with someone before placing my order. They answered all my questions and told me it could take a few hours before receiving my code. The day I purchased my software, there was a 20% promo deal going on. Even better! I am very satisfied with this company. I received my product code within minutes of making my purchase. Everything worked fine and I now have the programs I need on my computer for a fraction of the cost.

dl36
2/4/14

got ripped off for ~$240.00. Previously bought Visio and Project along with Win7 without problems, tried for another copy of Visio and I'm told the code they sent isn't for any Office 2013 product

thomass64
11/7/13

Difficult process and rude, unhelpful techs.I cancelled the order because it would not download on my browser. Rude tech wanted me to download a different browser so I could download this software. Very bad experience!!

jackl48
10/27/13

Beware!! I got a counterfeit copy of win7 pro, 64bit., "saving $50" It installed, and was activated, but after one month Microsoft detected it was counterfeit. I will never buy from evaluesoftware.com again

matthewa21
9/30/13

i purchased Windows 7 professional, and everything seemed fine, about a couple weeks after, i am now getting flagged for using a counterfeit version, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

seanm51
9/15/13

Had some issues activating. Purchased Office 2013. Ended up figuring it out, and everything SEEMS to be working and legit. Still probably wouldn't purchase from here again just from sheer shadiness.

janem26
6/28/13

Ordered Office Pro 2007. Got the link and installed the software but got a warning that the code had been activated too many times. Sent company a screen print as they requested. They did not send another code. I emailed person I had been corresponding with to process a refund. Didn't hear back from her. Called the customer support number and was put on hold. No one ever came back. I hung up and called customer support again - no one would answer the phone. I filed a dispute with my CC company. Very shady people. Stay away.

jimp32
6/28/13

I have bought software from them in the past and I have had no issues.
yesterday I bought offcie 2010 and the key they gave me was no good. They insisted that I had a trial version of it on the computer already. I told them I have checked and there is no such thing on the computer. They still did not believe me and insisted that I send them a screen capture. So I did. They sent me another key and that was no good either. It would not install. So, as a test, I used a key from back a few months ago and it works. They still are trying to tell me that it is my computer and not the keys. I want my money back and I will never use them again. What a waste of 2 days!!!

markl66
6/24/13

Almost every post, especially the 4- and 5-star posts, written on this site since July 2012 are fake and were written by employees of the company being reviewed. They mostly sell OEM and foreign license only.

kevinm63
5/15/13

This was my first experience with eValues software... it was nice to be able to talk to a real person as I wanted the software quickly... they say 1 - 4 hours on the site, I got it in less an hour and was able to get everything up and running the same day...that was big...the person I talked to was very nice and the software was inexpensive and works amazing. thanks, Kevin Williamsvillle, NY

rebeccaw14
5/14/13

Life saving. I run a small home based business. My computer died and must be sent back to manufacturer for repair. All files must be moved to secondary computer. My driver was corrupt and would not load. I contacted Microsoft and they no longer sell the program. I decided to look on line, first option was evaluesoftware. I purchased what I needed as a download and my problem was solved within 30 minutes. I will go here before I make any product purchases.

jennyk6
5/11/13

The online purchase of Microsoft Office for Mac was indeed efficient and was much cheaper than getting the software on Apple.com and Microsoft.com. I am satisfied with the purchase. I was also able to download the software without waiting for it to come in mail. The download took a bit longer than I expected. I am not sure if it is supposed to take 6+ hours.

tracyg16
5/10/13

I bought Microsoft Office 2010 the downloadable version and it was the cheapest price I found I received the product immediately with licensure. A great experience

ronn207
5/10/13

Experience was excellent. Purchased software for download, was fast and correct. Very good prices. Happy customer, will shop there again.

lindae14
5/9/13

Price was the determining factor in my choice, but the fact that I received the emailed link to activate the software within minutes made it that much better. Loaded perfectly first try, and I'm not tech-y. Very satisfied.

suew9
5/8/13

The site is easy to use, straightforward with prompt handling of my order. This is my second order in 14 months so they are dependable too.

ronalda9
5/7/13

I received my Microsoft product number with 10 minutes of the order. Excellent service. I really like download software rather than disc software.

gordons17
5/6/13

I ordered a Windows upgrade, best price on the web, Sunday evening. I recieved my license key by email Monday mid-morning. Detailed installation instructions were in the email. Excellent service!

tomm713
5/6/13

I had used Visio with a previous employer and needed it quickly for the new company I came to work for. We purchased it, downloaded it and were using it within about a half an hour from start to finish. The downloads went very smoothly and our experience was a very good one.

catharinew
5/2/13

Found exactly what I was looking for at a great price. Purchase & download went quickly and smoothly. I had a glitch with my product code, but e-mailed customer service and received help quickly and all was good from there.

glenne9
5/1/13

Easy site for purchasing software. I opted for the download instead of media so I cannot comment on shipping. The download links and keys where provided timely.
My only issue was you had to pay attention to the different versions of the software as it wasn't always clear.

somep
4/29/13

Decent prices with proper descriptions of RETAIL versus ACADEMIC software licenses which most other companies tend to confuse & mislead you into buying.

juliek11
4/26/13

eValueSoftware has been extremely reliable to quickly purchase and download software to help with our growing business. Their prices have been very competitive. Download is extremely safe and easy. Thank you eValueSoftware!

heaths11
4/25/13

This was my first purchase from evaluesoftware.com, which I found through shopping.yahoo.com. I was a bit skeptical, so I used a one-time credit card number from my Discover account, ordered the download, and voila--it all came together with ease, and at a GREAT price. Plus, when I had some concerns about burning the download onto a CD, I received very helpful LIVE phone support. I would definitely buy again from evaluesoftware.com. I heartily recommend the company!

bruced7
4/25/13

I have purchased from eValueSoftware several times. They offer a great value for the products I need frequently (MS-Office, Visio, & Adobe Acrobat). My most recent order was for MS-Office 2010 Pro and Visio 2010 Standard. I received the order acknowledgement in minutes, and very soon afterward received the download link and KEY for each product. I consider them a very good software supplier.

charlese12
4/24/13

Order windows 7 , called the next day, since I was not a old customer, They were asking personal info about bank account. I own 2 large business and my wife works for one of the top ten as a VP, Never in my life have I seen such poor business practices. Theses Guys need to get it together"" Can" Order, Never,Never again, A true F- in the service Dept.

shirleyj4
4/24/13

Evaluesoftware.com has a good product at good price. They are very prompt filling orders. I have purchased product from them several times and have not had any problems.

mikes160
4/17/13

Purchase and download were smooth. Registering the downloaded software with Microsoft took a phone call, but no issues.

charlesc50
4/17/13

Ok, so I was looking around to try to find MS office and MS Visio 2010. They had what I needed and at a great price. The download was easy and eveything went well. I would use again 100%

marlinw3
4/10/13

After already being scammed on Microsoft Office Professional 2010, was a little hesitant to believe the prices, called and left a message for a return call and received a call within the time frame stated on the message. Ended up purchasing Office 2013 from them and had no problems, the rep explained the difference between Office 2010 and Office 2013 very clearly. Will go back for more software when the time arises.

amyf6
4/9/13

Very easy to navigate website. Good price for software package. Only challenge was time it took to download the software -- quite long. I'm up and running now. Programs work great!

mattw28
4/8/13

I received an email with clear instructions on downloading and installing my software very soon after placing my order. Good experience and great price.

roberta62
4/8/13

evaluesoftware.com is my new best friend. As a work-at-home consultant, I bear all my own costs and this was a great find. I'll be back...

denisel9
4/8/13

I purchased Microsoft Project Professional and the process was completely stress free. I received the email with the down load link faster than anticipated. I had no problems with the license and activating my software. I am glad I took the change and went with evaluesoftware.

joano6
3/27/13

Great prices.
Easy to download.
Called to ask a question talked to a very friendly person that answered my question.

davidc104
3/21/13

Purchased Microsoft office 2013 (home and business) from evalue. It takes a little while to get your product code and download link, but seems to work fine. One thing that would be nice is if there was a heads up on how the file will come. The Office 2013 software came in an .iso file so it needed to be burned to a disc or run with a virtual drive to work. This was not a deal-breaker for us, but it could be for some.

I ended up having to return the software because it was not compatible with our company's exchange server. They would not take back the software that had been installed (somewhat understandable), but did take back the one that had not.

I then purchased Office 2010 with no problems. That download was an executable file.

catherinel5
3/6/13

Good prices and easy to navigate. One producut was out of stock so an upgraded version was substituted. I recommend and will buy from here again.

hughs12
3/6/13

The evaluesoftware website was easy to use and efficient. Response was quick, and order was fulfilled on-time as promised. I will use this service again.

tarynb1
3/2/13

I bought Windows 7 from this site and it ended up being a Dell reinstallation CD, which wasn't mentioned anywhere in the title or description! BEWARE!

jackiel12
3/1/13

It was easy to use and the response time was great. The email gave clear directions about how to download the product so that I was able to do so efficiently and effectively.

larryl24
2/28/13

They sell counterfeit software, be very aware, I spent over an hour on the phone with Microsoft about this

susanf11
2/28/13

I ordered VISIO PRO. The price offered was lower than other sites and it was a download which I wanted. Once my order was processed I immediately received a confirmation...then within an hour I had received my license key and download instructions PLUS a complementary upgrade to VISO PREMIUM because they no longer had PRO available...PREMIUM is more costly with more features then PRO. I was very pleased with the instructions and the ease of the download. Also very pleased that they didn't just cancel my order because the PRO wasn't available (although I did have that option).

tonym56
2/27/13

Quick response and excellent value for Microsoft Office software suite. Installed software same evening as purchased....entire transaction was seamless.

jasonb76
2/26/13

Very happy with their pricing and fast delivery of the product. Would definitely recommend them to others here. Thanks!

barbarat4
2/22/13

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for your detailed instructions re the download of Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student.

Everything went well and each of my programs is working like a charm.

While I did remove version 2007, I opted to leave Office 2003 (full version) installed, as I have a Publisher App and a Front Page App that I'm still using to upload to two Web sites I edit. So far there is not a conflict.

I also ran Microsoft Updates and received 27 on the first pass and 14 on the second pass with zero on the third pass.

Many thanks for all your help. I've recommended evaluesoftware Web site to a few friends and associates at my senior community Computer Club for which I'm the Webmaster.

Barbara

petek14
2/16/13

The Microsoft Office I order for download had the best price and the email instruction were easy to follow for my daughter who is 20 years old and away attending college.

karenm48
2/16/13

Excellent price, very fast download with no problems. Would highly recommend them and will use them again.

jennifern9
2/14/13

Waiting to get download code. Bought micosoft office student edition on wed evening and yet to receive code Thursday after 5. Hopefully will come soon.

katherinet5
2/12/13

Website is easy to navigate, prices are good. Our order was sent out very quickly. We are very satisfied with the product!

elizabethl15
2/8/13

I purchased Microsoft Office Pro 2010 for an excellent price. The product key was e-mailed in a timely fashion. The communications from evaluesoftware.com were excellent. I downloaded my product and am very happy with it.

Best Sites to Download Software Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber