US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bethanin

I called the customer service number and was able to speak with someone before placing my order. (in 52 reviews)

rachellel1

I recieved my email with download instructions very soon after placing my order on a Sunday evening. (in 15 reviews)

charlesc50

Ok, so I was looking around to try to find MS office and MS Visio 2010. (in 27 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

suej20
2/18/15

When I tried to activate the software I purchased from Evaluesoftware, the link did not exist. I tried to call and email the company, but it appears they are out of business. DO NOT believe the online reviews.

cm76
1/31/15

It is TOO LATE to tell everyone but this company is a fraud run by criminals. Microsoft verified 1/31/15 that the Activation Key Code given to me by these criminals is NOT AUTHENTIC and NOT GENUINE MICROSOFT. I hope there is a way to find Nate Mumme and put his low life A** behind bars and everyone else that had any involvement in this ONLINE SCAM to STEAL from unsuspecting dumb'os like me and everyone else who got screwed.

Tip for consumers: MY TIP TO OTHERS : DON'T buy Microsoft Products through a download online. Microsoft will only say "I'M SORRY !!!

robh31
10/9/14

Purchased Office 2010 Pro download. I installed the software and it worked for exactly 1 year. Then received a notice that the software could not be validated and therefore would shut down. I've tried repair using the original install download but it does not work. I've tried calling the customer service only to find out the number is no longer in service. And I have also e-mailed customer service. I received a return email that said evaluesoftware closed in May 2014. I guess I am screwed. Never again will I buy an expensive product like MS Office as a download. I will only buy directly from the publisher.

Tip for consumers: Watch for other websites that promise reduced prices on copyrighted software. You may be buying counterfeit software.

bethanin
5/15/14

This Review is for MS Office 2010 code delivered to me electronically. With all the mixed ratings I was a bit skeptical. I called the customer service number and was able to speak with someone before placing my order. They answered all my questions and told me it could take a few hours before receiving my code. The day I purchased my software, there was a 20% promo deal going on. Even better! I am very satisfied with this company. I received my product code within minutes of making my purchase. Everything worked fine and I now have the programs I need on my computer for a fraction of the cost.

dl36
2/4/14

got ripped off for ~$240.00. Previously bought Visio and Project along with Win7 without problems, tried for another copy of Visio and I'm told the code they sent isn't for any Office 2013 product

thomass64
11/7/13

Difficult process and rude, unhelpful techs.I cancelled the order because it would not download on my browser. Rude tech wanted me to download a different browser so I could download this software. Very bad experience!!

jackl48
10/27/13

Beware!! I got a counterfeit copy of win7 pro, 64bit., "saving $50" It installed, and was activated, but after one month Microsoft detected it was counterfeit. I will never buy from evaluesoftware.com again

matthewa21
9/30/13

i purchased Windows 7 professional, and everything seemed fine, about a couple weeks after, i am now getting flagged for using a counterfeit version, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

seanm51
9/15/13

Had some issues activating. Purchased Office 2013. Ended up figuring it out, and everything SEEMS to be working and legit. Still probably wouldn't purchase from here again just from sheer shadiness.

janem26
6/28/13

Ordered Office Pro 2007. Got the link and installed the software but got a warning that the code had been activated too many times. Sent company a screen print as they requested. They did not send another code. I emailed person I had been corresponding with to process a refund. Didn't hear back from her. Called the customer support number and was put on hold. No one ever came back. I hung up and called customer support again - no one would answer the phone. I filed a dispute with my CC company. Very shady people. Stay away.

jimp32
6/28/13

I have bought software from them in the past and I have had no issues.
yesterday I bought offcie 2010 and the key they gave me was no good. They insisted that I had a trial version of it on the computer already. I told them I have checked and there is no such thing on the computer. They still did not believe me and insisted that I send them a screen capture. So I did. They sent me another key and that was no good either. It would not install. So, as a test, I used a key from back a few months ago and it works. They still are trying to tell me that it is my computer and not the keys. I want my money back and I will never use them again. What a waste of 2 days!!!

markl66
6/24/13

Almost every post, especially the 4- and 5-star posts, written on this site since July 2012 are fake and were written by employees of the company being reviewed. They mostly sell OEM and foreign license only.

justinr21
5/15/13

This is the third time I've ordered software from evalue. Each time they have a prompt response and GREAT service!!

kevinm63
5/15/13

This was my first experience with eValues software... it was nice to be able to talk to a real person as I wanted the software quickly... they say 1 - 4 hours on the site, I got it in less an hour and was able to get everything up and running the same day...that was big...the person I talked to was very nice and the software was inexpensive and works amazing. thanks, Kevin Williamsvillle, NY

roberts123
5/15/13

I wanted to purchase a download of Publisher 2010. My first choice was evaluesoftware but I decided to check other websites before purchasing this product. This product was unavailable on all the other websites. I discovered that this product was also unavailable at evaluesoftware but they offered me a free upgrade to Professional Plus which includes this product. I always get a great value when dealing with evaluesoftware.

rebeccaw14
5/14/13

Life saving. I run a small home based business. My computer died and must be sent back to manufacturer for repair. All files must be moved to secondary computer. My driver was corrupt and would not load. I contacted Microsoft and they no longer sell the program. I decided to look on line, first option was evaluesoftware. I purchased what I needed as a download and my problem was solved within 30 minutes. I will go here before I make any product purchases.

daniab
5/14/13

I searched a lot before I found the perfect package. I finally found evaluesoftware.com with the exact Microsoft office for mac pack I wanted to buy and with a great price. They replied right away and made the process very clear and simple, it really was very helpful and I'm glad I chose evaluesoftware.com

maryleeh1
5/14/13

We received a download for Outlook 2010 within 20 minutes. Before we were notified a very nice customer service response came to notify us that they were out of the Outlook 2010, but they would instead give us Microsoft Outlook 2010 Suite which included all of the programs instead of just the Outlook for emailing. We were not charged anymore than what we paid for the Outlook 2010 email program. We were taken care of better than we ever hoped for. The download was easy and ready to use within minutes of us receiving Microsoft Outlook 2010 Suite. I would highly recommend eValueSoftware.com . Sincerely, Mary Lee Hendricks

mauriceb19
5/14/13

I have used eValueSoftware numerous times over the course of the past year and have found their pricing extremely competitive and their delivery of product exceptional. I would highly recommend them for the acquisition of software product.

jonl24
5/13/13

Things were smooth, and I even received an upgraded version when the one I ordered was not available. A most enjoyable purchasing encounter.

mikeb109
5/13/13

Excellent price and service. Received more than I expected. I will use this company for any future software I purchase.

johnc163
5/13/13

Great response to initial request and follow up question. They didn't have the exact product I ordered but without hesitation provided an upgrade at no additional cost.

dianed8
5/11/13

I ordered a version of MS Office 2007 to download. They were out of the version that I had ordered and so instead of cancelling my order they gave me an upgraded version of the sw at no additional cost. The instructions to download the software were very easy to follow and I was up and running in no time.

I would recommend evaluesoftware.com for anyone wishing to purchase software.

jennyk6
5/11/13

The online purchase of Microsoft Office for Mac was indeed efficient and was much cheaper than getting the software on Apple.com and Microsoft.com. I am satisfied with the purchase. I was also able to download the software without waiting for it to come in mail. The download took a bit longer than I expected. I am not sure if it is supposed to take 6+ hours.

tracyg16
5/10/13

I bought Microsoft Office 2010 the downloadable version and it was the cheapest price I found I received the product immediately with licensure. A great experience

ronn207
5/10/13

Experience was excellent. Purchased software for download, was fast and correct. Very good prices. Happy customer, will shop there again.

alk45
5/9/13

I needed MS Access 2010 ASAP. I placed my order at 11:00am. Received my download instructions by 1:00pm and was in production by 4:00pm, installed and ready to go. As an added bonus, they were out of stock on Access 2010 and replaced with Office Pro Plus for same price. With service like this I feel less of a need to shop around. I know what I get here.

todda6
5/9/13

Very easy to work with. They have great prices. Evaluesoftware.com is becoming my go to site when I need software

lindae14
5/9/13

Price was the determining factor in my choice, but the fact that I received the emailed link to activate the software within minutes made it that much better. Loaded perfectly first try, and I'm not tech-y. Very satisfied.

toddl7
5/9/13

I checked-out evaluesoftware.com's reviews on Reseller Ratings, and I felt comfortable ordering from them based on their positive reviews. I ordered Microsoft Office 2010 Home & Business Retail download and I received the email with the product key and download link within minutes. I downloaded, installed and activated the product with no problems.

michaelb105
5/9/13

quick, easy, and great price. I had it installed and running within an hour of the purchase. highly recommend evaluesoftware.com

suew9
5/8/13

The site is easy to use, straightforward with prompt handling of my order. This is my second order in 14 months so they are dependable too.

ar4513
5/8/13

Quick and easy. I found what I needed and at an extremely low price compared to everyone else. I received my download for my Microsoft student package within the hour of placing my order

joek26
5/7/13

I've purchased from evaluesoftware a couple of times now, fast turnaround on the product, very efficient pricing, and a highly navigable site.

haroldh20
5/7/13

While I had a little difficulty locating the correct battery, once I found it everything was smooth. I ordered the battery and they immediately shipped it to me.

ronalda9
5/7/13

I received my Microsoft product number with 10 minutes of the order. Excellent service. I really like download software rather than disc software.

timt17
5/7/13

I've done business with these guys on several occasions and have never been disappointed. Fast, friendly and EXTREMELY price-competitive. Try them... you'll not be disappointed. Highest personal recommendation.

mattr21
5/7/13

My hard disk had crashed unexpectedly. Repair and data retrieval were successful, except for MS Office. I desperately needed it immediately to finish a project, and evaluesoftware.com was very helpful in helping me with a downloadable version to get me back up and running as quickly as possible...

craigc23
5/6/13

Great pricing, easy to understand, fast. When they didn't have the product I ordered, they upgraded me to the next version for free.

gordons17
5/6/13

I ordered a Windows upgrade, best price on the web, Sunday evening. I recieved my license key by email Monday mid-morning. Detailed installation instructions were in the email. Excellent service!

ck27
5/6/13

I found the site during a search for a specific software package. evaluesoftware.com had the package I was looking for at an affordable price. The instructions for downloading and the product key came to my email address very rapidly - within an hour. Download was easy. However, the software key needed to install the program came up as invalid. One call to customer service and representative Nikki Nelson issued a new product key for me right away so that I could load the software. I would highly recommend evaluesoftware.com to anyone looking for software both for their reasonable prices and their excellent customer service. Thanks for a great experience.

tomm713
5/6/13

I had used Visio with a previous employer and needed it quickly for the new company I came to work for. We purchased it, downloaded it and were using it within about a half an hour from start to finish. The downloads went very smoothly and our experience was a very good one.

geneb18
5/4/13

Excellent price for original software. I was somewhat leary of downloading such a large group of programs (MS Office Pro 2003 to 2010) instead of using DVD's however Sales Dept and the Technical dept addressed any issues I was having (live while I was installing) as the install directions didn't match the screens I was seeing using Google Chrome. I was up and running in short order. No glitches. Thanks, G Bretoi

dennisc18
5/3/13

All went as said. I had my download info within 20 minutes. Great price. I had a few questions during set up and emailed back to customer service. They responded very quickly. Thank you.

cliffr13
5/3/13

eValueSoftware has always been quick and cost effective. Over many purchases, I have had only one problem which was resolved quickly with one phone call. I wish all suppliers were as efficient.

richards64

Order #162919
This is the second site I ordered downloadable software from, the first site was horrible i had to get a refund. The people I talked to couldn't speak English so no one could understand me and there were no instructions. This site was simple informative and was done in 10 minutes. Thanks I'll will back to purchase more.

bonnella
5/2/13

Evalue provides excellent value in their selection of Microsoft product offerings. Very prompt in delivery. Very satisified with the customer service.

jamess117
5/2/13

EValueSoftware.com is a great and excellent site for your software needs I order Microsoft Office 2010 Professional and had it install in an hour after the order payment was sent. That is what I call fast Quick service! !

James Salazar

catharinew
5/2/13

Found exactly what I was looking for at a great price. Purchase & download went quickly and smoothly. I had a glitch with my product code, but e-mailed customer service and received help quickly and all was good from there.

emrek1
5/1/13

I purchased microsoft office professional 2010 64 bit version. Its working perfectly after installing service pack 1. I will absolutely use evaluesoftware.com again.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Evaluesoftware staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How can there be so many extremely conflicting experiences from one company? I now have no idea if I should deal with them ore not!
8/30/12
casec
A: has anyone bought something from this site?
4/8/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Evaluesoftware staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?