US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bethanin

I called the customer service number and was able to speak with someone before placing my order. (in 68 reviews)

robertw47

My order (downloaded software) was processed swiftly, and the download instructions provided were clear and consise. (in 15 reviews)

charlesc50

Ok, so I was looking around to try to find MS office and MS Visio 2010. (in 27 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

suej20
2/18/15

When I tried to activate the software I purchased from Evaluesoftware, the link did not exist. I tried to call and email the company, but it appears they are out of business. DO NOT believe the online reviews.

cm76
1/31/15

It is TOO LATE to tell everyone but this company is a fraud run by criminals. Microsoft verified 1/31/15 that the Activation Key Code given to me by these criminals is NOT AUTHENTIC and NOT GENUINE MICROSOFT. I hope there is a way to find Nate Mumme and put his low life A** behind bars and everyone else that had any involvement in this ONLINE SCAM to STEAL from unsuspecting dumb'os like me and everyone else who got screwed.

Tip for consumers: MY TIP TO OTHERS : DON'T buy Microsoft Products through a download online. Microsoft will only say "I'M SORRY !!!

robh31
10/9/14

Purchased Office 2010 Pro download. I installed the software and it worked for exactly 1 year. Then received a notice that the software could not be validated and therefore would shut down. I've tried repair using the original install download but it does not work. I've tried calling the customer service only to find out the number is no longer in service. And I have also e-mailed customer service. I received a return email that said evaluesoftware closed in May 2014. I guess I am screwed. Never again will I buy an expensive product like MS Office as a download. I will only buy directly from the publisher.

Tip for consumers: Watch for other websites that promise reduced prices on copyrighted software. You may be buying counterfeit software.

bethanin
5/15/14

This Review is for MS Office 2010 code delivered to me electronically. With all the mixed ratings I was a bit skeptical. I called the customer service number and was able to speak with someone before placing my order. They answered all my questions and told me it could take a few hours before receiving my code. The day I purchased my software, there was a 20% promo deal going on. Even better! I am very satisfied with this company. I received my product code within minutes of making my purchase. Everything worked fine and I now have the programs I need on my computer for a fraction of the cost.

dl36
2/4/14

got ripped off for ~$240.00. Previously bought Visio and Project along with Win7 without problems, tried for another copy of Visio and I'm told the code they sent isn't for any Office 2013 product

thomass64
11/7/13

Difficult process and rude, unhelpful techs.I cancelled the order because it would not download on my browser. Rude tech wanted me to download a different browser so I could download this software. Very bad experience!!

jackl48
10/27/13

Beware!! I got a counterfeit copy of win7 pro, 64bit., "saving $50" It installed, and was activated, but after one month Microsoft detected it was counterfeit. I will never buy from evaluesoftware.com again

megl2
10/3/13

Stupidly purchased ms project from them and got a bad product key.

matthewa21
9/30/13

i purchased Windows 7 professional, and everything seemed fine, about a couple weeks after, i am now getting flagged for using a counterfeit version, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

seanm51
9/15/13

Had some issues activating. Purchased Office 2013. Ended up figuring it out, and everything SEEMS to be working and legit. Still probably wouldn't purchase from here again just from sheer shadiness.

paulr63
7/10/13

Excellent company, very fast shipping.

janem26
6/28/13

Ordered Office Pro 2007. Got the link and installed the software but got a warning that the code had been activated too many times. Sent company a screen print as they requested. They did not send another code. I emailed person I had been corresponding with to process a refund. Didn't hear back from her. Called the customer support number and was put on hold. No one ever came back. I hung up and called customer support again - no one would answer the phone. I filed a dispute with my CC company. Very shady people. Stay away.

jimp32
6/28/13

I have bought software from them in the past and I have had no issues.
yesterday I bought offcie 2010 and the key they gave me was no good. They insisted that I had a trial version of it on the computer already. I told them I have checked and there is no such thing on the computer. They still did not believe me and insisted that I send them a screen capture. So I did. They sent me another key and that was no good either. It would not install. So, as a test, I used a key from back a few months ago and it works. They still are trying to tell me that it is my computer and not the keys. I want my money back and I will never use them again. What a waste of 2 days!!!

markl66
6/24/13

Almost every post, especially the 4- and 5-star posts, written on this site since July 2012 are fake and were written by employees of the company being reviewed. They mostly sell OEM and foreign license only.

justinr21
5/15/13

This is the third time I've ordered software from evalue. Each time they have a prompt response and GREAT service!!

guym27
5/15/13

I had the perfect experience with the software and the down lode was easy

kevinm63
5/15/13

This was my first experience with eValues software... it was nice to be able to talk to a real person as I wanted the software quickly... they say 1 - 4 hours on the site, I got it in less an hour and was able to get everything up and running the same day...that was big...the person I talked to was very nice and the software was inexpensive and works amazing. thanks, Kevin Williamsvillle, NY

nenas
5/15/13

We received our download link pretty quickly. The site is easy to use.

chadc15
5/15/13

Simple, accurate, and best pricing I could find!

karunesha
5/15/13

Awesome Experience. Great Customer Service.

maryannel1
5/15/13

Great website! Received download code within 30 minutes of ordering. Outstanding!!

roberts123
5/15/13

I wanted to purchase a download of Publisher 2010. My first choice was evaluesoftware but I decided to check other websites before purchasing this product. This product was unavailable on all the other websites. I discovered that this product was also unavailable at evaluesoftware but they offered me a free upgrade to Professional Plus which includes this product. I always get a great value when dealing with evaluesoftware.

rebeccaw14
5/14/13

Life saving. I run a small home based business. My computer died and must be sent back to manufacturer for repair. All files must be moved to secondary computer. My driver was corrupt and would not load. I contacted Microsoft and they no longer sell the program. I decided to look on line, first option was evaluesoftware. I purchased what I needed as a download and my problem was solved within 30 minutes. I will go here before I make any product purchases.

daniab
5/14/13

I searched a lot before I found the perfect package. I finally found evaluesoftware.com with the exact Microsoft office for mac pack I wanted to buy and with a great price. They replied right away and made the process very clear and simple, it really was very helpful and I'm glad I chose evaluesoftware.com

lm22
5/14/13

Aside from being the best deal I found on software, the layout was clear and easy to navigate.

vickib5
5/14/13

The order was quick and there were no problems with the download. Very good service.

maryleeh1
5/14/13

We received a download for Outlook 2010 within 20 minutes. Before we were notified a very nice customer service response came to notify us that they were out of the Outlook 2010, but they would instead give us Microsoft Outlook 2010 Suite which included all of the programs instead of just the Outlook for emailing. We were not charged anymore than what we paid for the Outlook 2010 email program. We were taken care of better than we ever hoped for. The download was easy and ready to use within minutes of us receiving Microsoft Outlook 2010 Suite. I would highly recommend eValueSoftware.com . Sincerely, Mary Lee Hendricks

rays36
5/14/13

The product ordered was delivered on time and was up and running in a matter of hours.

lisas75
5/14/13

So easy and simple. Highly recommend~!!

mauriceb19
5/14/13

I have used eValueSoftware numerous times over the course of the past year and have found their pricing extremely competitive and their delivery of product exceptional. I would highly recommend them for the acquisition of software product.

alanc24
5/14/13

Prices are excellent, website easy to negotiate. Excellent order fullfillment.

jonl24
5/13/13

Things were smooth, and I even received an upgraded version when the one I ordered was not available. A most enjoyable purchasing encounter.

mikeb109
5/13/13

Excellent price and service. Received more than I expected. I will use this company for any future software I purchase.

steveb65
5/13/13

Fast service, fast delivery, good pricing. Would buy from them again.

johnc163
5/13/13

Great response to initial request and follow up question. They didn't have the exact product I ordered but without hesitation provided an upgrade at no additional cost.

dianed8
5/11/13

I ordered a version of MS Office 2007 to download. They were out of the version that I had ordered and so instead of cancelling my order they gave me an upgraded version of the sw at no additional cost. The instructions to download the software were very easy to follow and I was up and running in no time.

I would recommend evaluesoftware.com for anyone wishing to purchase software.

jennyk6
5/11/13

The online purchase of Microsoft Office for Mac was indeed efficient and was much cheaper than getting the software on Apple.com and Microsoft.com. I am satisfied with the purchase. I was also able to download the software without waiting for it to come in mail. The download took a bit longer than I expected. I am not sure if it is supposed to take 6+ hours.

johnr106
5/10/13

Easy, clean and well recieved.

adrianad1

Quick and as expected

warrenr9
5/10/13

Good pricing and fast order fulfillment.

tomf22
5/10/13

prompt service at very competitive pricing.

johnp118
5/10/13

Everthing went smooth from the Evalus side of things, but Microsoft is a PAIN !

kevinh52
5/10/13

Great Service and delivered as promised. I will be shopping there again.

tracyg16
5/10/13

I bought Microsoft Office 2010 the downloadable version and it was the cheapest price I found I received the product immediately with licensure. A great experience

seungl
5/10/13

Lightening fast, Easy order process, and Super price!!!

terryd14
5/10/13

process was simple and timely.

ronn207
5/10/13

Experience was excellent. Purchased software for download, was fast and correct. Very good prices. Happy customer, will shop there again.

janeth16
5/10/13

Easy to use and easy to understand. Would recommend to any student that isn't computer tech.

alk45
5/9/13

I needed MS Access 2010 ASAP. I placed my order at 11:00am. Received my download instructions by 1:00pm and was in production by 4:00pm, installed and ready to go. As an added bonus, they were out of stock on Access 2010 and replaced with Office Pro Plus for same price. With service like this I feel less of a need to shop around. I know what I get here.

brucea12
5/9/13

Order was accepted and processed in less than an hour. Would buy from again!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Evaluesoftware staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How can there be so many extremely conflicting experiences from one company? I now have no idea if I should deal with them ore not!
8/30/12
Answer
casec
A: has anyone bought something from this site?
4/8/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Evaluesoftware staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Evaluesoftware?