US Government's NSF

Evaluesoftware reviews

121 Reviews for Evaluesoftware.com

▼ Sort by: recent

2/4/14

got ripped off for ~$240.00. Previously bought Visio and Project along with Win7 without problems, tried for another copy of Visio and I'm told the code they sent isn't for any Office 2013 product

11/7/13

Difficult process and rude, unhelpful techs.I cancelled the order because it would not download on my browser. Rude tech wanted me to download a different browser so I could download this software. Very bad experience!!

10/27/13

Beware!! I got a counterfeit copy of win7 pro, 64bit., "saving $50" It installed, and was activated, but after one month Microsoft detected it was counterfeit. I will never buy from evaluesoftware.com again

9/30/13

i purchased Windows 7 professional, and everything seemed fine, about a couple weeks after, i am now getting flagged for using a counterfeit version, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

9/15/13

Had some issues activating. Purchased Office 2013. Ended up figuring it out, and everything SEEMS to be working and legit. Still probably wouldn't purchase from here again just from sheer shadiness.

6/28/13

Ordered Office Pro 2007. Got the link and installed the software but got a warning that the code had been activated too many times. Sent company a screen print as they requested. They did not send another code. I emailed person I had been corresponding with to process a refund. Didn't hear back from her. Called the customer support number and was put on hold. No one ever came back. I hung up and called customer support again - no one would answer the phone. I filed a dispute with my CC company. Very shady people. Stay away.

6/28/13

I have bought software from them in the past and I have had no issues.
yesterday I bought offcie 2010 and the key they gave me was no good. They insisted that I had a trial version of it on the computer already. I told them I have checked and there is no such thing on the computer. They still did not believe me and insisted that I send them a screen capture. So I did. They sent me another key and that was no good either. It would not install. So, as a test, I used a key from back a few months ago and it works. They still are trying to tell me that it is my computer and not the keys. I want my money back and I will never use them again. What a waste of 2 days!!!

6/24/13

Almost every post, especially the 4- and 5-star posts, written on this site since July 2012 are fake and were written by employees of the company being reviewed. They mostly sell OEM and foreign license only.

5/15/13

This was my first experience with eValues software... it was nice to be able to talk to a real person as I wanted the software quickly... they say 1 - 4 hours on the site, I got it in less an hour and was able to get everything up and running the same day...that was big...the person I talked to was very nice and the software was inexpensive and works amazing. thanks, Kevin Williamsvillle, NY

5/15/13

I wanted to purchase a download of Publisher 2010. My first choice was evaluesoftware but I decided to check other websites before purchasing this product. This product was unavailable on all the other websites. I discovered that this product was also unavailable at evaluesoftware but they offered me a free upgrade to Professional Plus which includes this product. I always get a great value when dealing with evaluesoftware.

5/14/13

Life saving. I run a small home based business. My computer died and must be sent back to manufacturer for repair. All files must be moved to secondary computer. My driver was corrupt and would not load. I contacted Microsoft and they no longer sell the program. I decided to look on line, first option was evaluesoftware. I purchased what I needed as a download and my problem was solved within 30 minutes. I will go here before I make any product purchases.

5/14/13

We received a download for Outlook 2010 within 20 minutes. Before we were notified a very nice customer service response came to notify us that they were out of the Outlook 2010, but they would instead give us Microsoft Outlook 2010 Suite which included all of the programs instead of just the Outlook for emailing. We were not charged anymore than what we paid for the Outlook 2010 email program. We were taken care of better than we ever hoped for. The download was easy and ready to use within minutes of us receiving Microsoft Outlook 2010 Suite. I would highly recommend eValueSoftware.com . Sincerely, Mary Lee Hendricks

5/13/13

Things were smooth, and I even received an upgraded version when the one I ordered was not available. A most enjoyable purchasing encounter.

5/13/13

Excellent price and service. Received more than I expected. I will use this company for any future software I purchase.

5/11/13

I ordered a version of MS Office 2007 to download. They were out of the version that I had ordered and so instead of cancelling my order they gave me an upgraded version of the sw at no additional cost. The instructions to download the software were very easy to follow and I was up and running in no time.

I would recommend evaluesoftware.com for anyone wishing to purchase software.

5/9/13

Price was the determining factor in my choice, but the fact that I received the emailed link to activate the software within minutes made it that much better. Loaded perfectly first try, and I'm not tech-y. Very satisfied.

5/8/13

Quick and easy. I found what I needed and at an extremely low price compared to everyone else. I received my download for my Microsoft student package within the hour of placing my order

5/7/13

I received my Microsoft product number with 10 minutes of the order. Excellent service. I really like download software rather than disc software.

5/6/13

Great pricing, easy to understand, fast. When they didn't have the product I ordered, they upgraded me to the next version for free.

5/6/13

I had used Visio with a previous employer and needed it quickly for the new company I came to work for. We purchased it, downloaded it and were using it within about a half an hour from start to finish. The downloads went very smoothly and our experience was a very good one.

5/3/13

eValueSoftware has always been quick and cost effective. Over many purchases, I have had only one problem which was resolved quickly with one phone call. I wish all suppliers were as efficient.

5/2/13

Evalue provides excellent value in their selection of Microsoft product offerings. Very prompt in delivery. Very satisified with the customer service.

5/2/13

Found exactly what I was looking for at a great price. Purchase & download went quickly and smoothly. I had a glitch with my product code, but e-mailed customer service and received help quickly and all was good from there.

5/1/13

I purchased microsoft office professional 2010 64 bit version. Its working perfectly after installing service pack 1. I will absolutely use evaluesoftware.com again.

4/29/13

Decent prices with proper descriptions of RETAIL versus ACADEMIC software licenses which most other companies tend to confuse & mislead you into buying.

4/29/13

From the beginning of ordering the software and receiving the items and product keys was FANTASTIC! After the first order went so well we have made additional purchases. They are now one of our top vendors.

4/25/13

I have purchased from eValueSoftware several times. They offer a great value for the products I need frequently (MS-Office, Visio, & Adobe Acrobat). My most recent order was for MS-Office 2010 Pro and Visio 2010 Standard. I received the order acknowledgement in minutes, and very soon afterward received the download link and KEY for each product. I consider them a very good software supplier.

4/24/13

Order windows 7 , called the next day, since I was not a old customer, They were asking personal info about bank account. I own 2 large business and my wife works for one of the top ten as a VP, Never in my life have I seen such poor business practices. Theses Guys need to get it together"" Can" Order, Never,Never again, A true F- in the service Dept.

4/24/13

Evaluesoftware.com has a good product at good price. They are very prompt filling orders. I have purchased product from them several times and have not had any problems.

4/17/13

Purchase and download were smooth. Registering the downloaded software with Microsoft took a phone call, but no issues.

4/17/13

Ok, so I was looking around to try to find MS office and MS Visio 2010. They had what I needed and at a great price. The download was easy and eveything went well. I would use again 100%

4/17/13

Easy to navigate and received the product and installation code necessary....was up and running in no time!

4/8/13

I received an email with clear instructions on downloading and installing my software very soon after placing my order. Good experience and great price.

4/8/13

evaluesoftware.com is my new best friend. As a work-at-home consultant, I bear all my own costs and this was a great find. I'll be back...

4/4/13

ordered Software, downloaded and received Key in about 10mins. what's not to like and price was good.

4/1/13

Found the software I wanted quickly and for a reasonable price. The checkout was also very quick and easy. Though the site said it might be a few hours before I received my download it was emailed to me within 15 minutes and included detailed instructions. Cherry on top, they offer a rebate for a simple review. Have had nothing but a good experience with evaluesoftware.com

3/26/13

Bought a windows pro to ultimate upgrade key and it was deliverered via email quickly and worked just fine.

3/21/13

I purchased this same software from another website for twice the price. I returned it when I found your site.

3/21/13

Awesome immediate download service for my Office 10 - AND they upgraded my order out of courtesy to me free of charge, because they did not have what I ordered in stock! That is AMAZING customer service!!!

3/20/13

I found they had the lowest price for the software I needed. They processed my order quickly and within a couple of hours I was up and running. No hassles, no problems.

3/18/13

I ordered Microsoft Access 2010 for an office computer, but they were out of stock, so instead they sent me the entire Office Professional Plus 2010 bundle. Definitely using them the next time I need software.

3/6/13

Good prices and easy to navigate. One producut was out of stock so an upgraded version was substituted. I recommend and will buy from here again.

3/3/13

Fast, easy, no hassles. License key came to my email within seconds and there were no problems with the download. And they were so much less expensive than anywhere else. Couldn't be happier.

3/2/13

I bought Windows 7 from this site and it ended up being a Dell reinstallation CD, which wasn't mentioned anywhere in the title or description! BEWARE!

3/1/13

I was able to purchase the software very easily. Downloading the 64 bit version was a challenge, so I eventually used the 32 bit one. It's not a processor-intensive product so it's not a big deal.

3/1/13

It was easy to use and the response time was great. The email gave clear directions about how to download the product so that I was able to do so efficiently and effectively.

2/28/13

They sell counterfeit software, be very aware, I spent over an hour on the phone with Microsoft about this

2/22/13

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for your detailed instructions re the download of Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student.

Everything went well and each of my programs is working like a charm.

While I did remove version 2007, I opted to leave Office 2003 (full version) installed, as I have a Publisher App and a Front Page App that I'm still using to upload to two Web sites I edit. So far there is not a conflict.

I also ran Microsoft Updates and received 27 on the first pass and 14 on the second pass with zero on the third pass.

Many thanks for all your help. I've recommended evaluesoftware Web site to a few friends and associates at my senior community Computer Club for which I'm the Webmaster.

Barbara

2/16/13

The Microsoft Office I order for download had the best price and the email instruction were easy to follow for my daughter who is 20 years old and away attending college.

2/16/13

Excellent price, very fast download with no problems. Would highly recommend them and will use them again.

The Best Software Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber