US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

niconal

We have loved everything we've ordered and received great customer service from all sellers on this site. (in 70 reviews)

athenae

(so no seller can steal your money without a punishment, and so no one does.)
(in 264 reviews)

jenj

I usually shop through the jewelry but its great to support an artist whos selling their own stuff. (in 188 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

markl157
5/23/16

Actually better than a personal website with google search and is free to start up! Visit my store to experience exellent service and a smooth transaction.: for glass pipes-etsy.com/shop/smokercraftglass
For glass jewelry- etsy.com/shop/LeeonDeMarco

bobc87
5/18/16

Hi, I ordered the Tony Montana picture and I received it yesterday, Took a little time, but I am satisfied with it and it looks great in my room.

Bob

brydies1
5/18/16

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING ON ETSY WITHOUT PAYPAL!!!! They will cover your butt if you run into a bad seller! I have had some amazing experiences with fantastic sellers offering awesome products on this site, and have come across flat out thieves. Etsy's so-called customer service is a worthless joke. They literally offer nothing in the event of a non-received item but an automated mediation between buyer and seller. There are no actual customer service reps that answer emails, no phone number to call and speak with a human being, and no direct questions answered. Just a list of "common questions" for you to read from. As long as you pay with PayPal ( no, I don't work for them) they will refund your money promptly in the event you don't receive an order. I think Etsy has the potential to be a great site if they upped their customer service skills big time, and made it a priority to give a crap about the people buying from their site.

melodys14
5/16/16

I placed an order on April 22. Said it was shipped out same day. Never received & contacted again said she sent another out. It is May 16 still not received anything tried to message about getting my money back & I have not heard one word from her!!! Will NEVER use Etsy again!!!

bradw35
5/13/16

I purchased an expensive custom table top from one of Etsy's sellers: GreatSpirit Hardwoods / SpiritCraft Design. The item arrived 5 weeks late and was damaged and defective. Repair costs exceeded $600.00. The seller refused to pay anything and Etsy refused to intervene. Apparently Etsy offers no buyer protection whatsoever! You're completely on your own if there's a problem. Customer service is non-existent. Avoid buying from Etsy!

luceror2
5/12/16

Please be really cautious when purchasing from here. The sellers tend to use different photos of their items. I purchased a ring based off of a picture the seller had and received a COMPLETELY different ring. Not happy at all, never again will I purchase from here.

denisem65
5/12/16

I have shopped thru etsy with success..but my recent attempt to purchase thru an etsy shop..RED LOLLIPOP BOUTIQUE.. has been a disaster with no help of a refund thru etsy..I have been thru case review and trust and security and neither seller RED LOLLIPOP BOUTIQUE or etsy have refunded my purchase price..as seller never shipped the crochet item .. it's been 30 days plus with no resolution.. their policy gives the buyer little or no protection from fraud or theft of funds..I am disappointed with Etsy and stay away from RED LOLLIPOP BOUTIQUE..if their product reflects it's business ethics..its sure to be disappointing

nancyb141
5/7/16

I ordered a two-tiered wine glass rack from Weldon Woodcrafts on Etsy, and it was shipped to me but damaged in the shipping process. I contacted Andrew Weldon/Weldon Woodcrafts about this, and he said he would contact the USPS. That was in the first part of March. I did not hear back from him and have sent him 3 more notes asking about the status, all of them unanswered.

The craftsmanship was okay, except that he used a piece of wood that had a knot in it and he also didn't use a very sturdy shipping box, and the box looked a little ragged when I got it. After having been thrown around by the U.S. Postal Service, it came to me with a big crack where the knot was. I paid $95 originally and then he asked for an additional $25 for shipping costs before he would send it out.

Tip for consumers: If you have a problem with your item you need to contact both the seller and Etsy (start a case with them). I waited for the seller to do something about the problem, and now the time has expired for me to make a case with Etsy. So I have no recourse now, since it has been over 60 days.

lloydj3
5/4/16

bought four paintings through etsy, was way lower quality than the seller charged and from the pictures showed, dust and hairs stick on the paintings and cheap canvas used. Showed the seller photo prof, she claimed that was not damage, and would not refund. Threat me with bad words. Remember to be very careful when shoping on Etsy, there are both good and bad sellers existing.

shanons1
5/4/16

I placed my order on Apr 16..on Apr 18 they sent an email saying it was shipped but I haven't received it as of yesterday May3. Got in contact with a "Sydney Miller to tell her about the issue. She or he was very rude & blamed me of being nasty. Told me that they would TRY to find my order?? Never said if they couldn't solve the problem I would be geting my money back. I will never ever order from them again. Guess that just money wasted. But I really feel like something should be done about the rude..disrespectful customer service.

geoffreym23
4/30/16

I had shopped on etsy.com. lately and the people are very ignorant and disrespectful to me. I will never shop with them again and never will. I recommend to everybody! Do not shop on etsy.com. The people are very ignorant and disrespectful. You don't need anything from them.

janb64
4/28/16

I have bought my wedding dress and rings with Etsy - waiting on the rings (fingers crossed) but the dress was perfect. Sadly however, I also bought some bangles for me and my best friend, and when they arrived they were big enough only for a toddler, made of cheap plastic when they should have been 'gold plated brass with gemstones' as in the description and picture. I messaged the seller,https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Jumkha - telling her about this and that unless there was a speedy resolution I would be sure to give a bad review (meaning the service AND product) so as to give her a chance to sort this out. The seller is making me pay for shipping to return the rubbish AND has accused me of having a 'poor tone' - well of COURSE I am pissed off about having bought crap! THEN Etsy.com's 'trust' service contacts me accusing me of trying to EXTORT the seller - suggesting I was threatening a bad review completely randomly - no mention and certainly no apology was made for the blatantly misrepresented items being sold by this seller (there was a BUBBLE in my 'gemstone' - clearly a plastic POS as incredibly light to handle too!). All in all I am disgusted by this site now and will sadly, never buy there again, since which I HAVE had good experiences, the attitude of Etsy itself is worrying - they won't refund shipping costs and accuse buyers like me who have spent hundreds with them of EXTORTION when sellers sell them crap. Unbelievable - sad. AVOID.

michellem165
4/23/16

I ordered from a seller who completely misrepresented what I thought I was getting. She used a stock photo for several lots. When I discovered this, I requested a refund. Seller lied and claimed the lots had already been shipped, yet no tracking number was given until 2 weeks later. I filed a complaint through Etsy who refused to do anything. I left very negative reviews, reported Etsy to the BBB and deleted my account. Never again!

maryannk4
4/22/16

Rip off product never received Tina eldor jewelery is foreign seller did not send item and was no help to try to resolve

Tip for consumers: Don't order from seller Tina eldor jewelery rip off items not received

ialantaa
4/19/16

I ordered the bouquet from Wedideas and was very disappointed. The flowers didn't look the same as they are on the picture. Super small size and not that white at all. They are OK for a flower girl but not for the bride. I wasn't able to use them for my wedding because it was super embarrassing.

Tip for consumers: Returns and quality 0 stars. They don't process a refund

marcelk15
4/15/16

most reviewers tending to the negative seem not to understand that Etsy is a platform and not an online shop
you wil have to choose with care which seller you are buying off, as you will have to on any online platform
if the seller accepts paypal not much can go wrong: if the item deos not arrive or is defective, you can get a refund
what's very nice about Etsy is the wide range of handmade and/or vintage items, as such a wide array is not available elsewhere in such concentrated form AFAIK

debbies87
4/14/16

I ordered 3 separate items 1 arrived on time one was lost in shipping has to resend and the other my granddaughter has to pay postage to pick it up as Etsy did not pay proper shippimg

sams264
4/6/16

This website is absolutely ridiculous almost everything on here is not handmade. They have copyright infringement that have no back up, you can literally go on and be like "I don't like this shop so I'll report their items" then Etsy.com does not review it they say oh well not our problem even though there is no proof of copyright. Honestly pathetic for a company claiming to help small businesses.

noral9
4/6/16

I love Etsy. It's full of individual businesses. You will find anything you want here and if you don't someone, probably several businesses, will make it for you. I go to Etsy all the time for gifts and for unique items I want for myself. One of a kind pieces. running leggings, jewelry, furniture, car accessories...so many things. It's awesome.

peterh131
4/5/16

We ordered a Angle Mask which was advertised with photo on Esty website from a Mr Tatum Scheuermann . We ordered this for my daughter back in Nov-2015 in order to receive by Christmas. The seller Tatum promised he would have by Christmas, well one week before deliverey he said he was ill and not able to send till later. Well Jan rolled around still nothing then Feb and then the seller Tatum said he was still waiting for eyes for the mask 2 months and by the way which never came . Then he came up with more excuses , he said now there was severe thunder storms in his area and the several weeks later he said flooding. I got feed up with all these excuses so I checked weather reports for his area and zip code and the weather was just fine he was delaying again . It took 5 months to receive the mask we ordered and it was nothing evn close to what was advertised , we spent $110 dollars waited 5 months for something we will never use, the craftmanship is like something from a 7- 8 yr old . Please stay away from this seller Tatum Scheuermann which advertises Angel Masks because this person is a big rip -off and you'll be very dissappointed. We are out of $110 and my 11 yr old daughter is very sad/dissapointed, you been warned do not buy anything from Tatum Scheuermann.

nicolej34
4/5/16

I have never had a problem ordering from etsy. I have ordered from them several times and have no complaints. Always great customer service and prompt shipping!

mikel240
3/29/16

I just received my shirts from David. I must say he does quality work and is very proffessional. I definitely will more business with him.

missm11
3/23/16

Ordered from 5 different shops and only 1 had no issues.....

Aura Heels - product was perfect - no issues with shipping or anything.

The worst was KulturShop. She read my order wrong, misinformed me on where to return the item. I paid for return shipping twice. She tried every trick in the book to get out of giving me the refund. Thankfully eventually I did get the refund.

It's a bunch of bs dealing with most shops on etsy and it's unfortunate.

geoffreym32
3/21/16

I happened to found my package that was lost or stolen. But if something like that happens again, I want esty costomer care to give me some $#*!ing respect! Because I don't play with anybody. I will kill someone!

katies28
3/20/16

I've ordered a couple of items from etsy in the last year or two. I see etsy as a sort of eBay for unique handmade items, and I've found some really neat things on the website. I've never had problems with any of the sellers or with packaging/shipping, but I would recommend looking at the seller's reviews to make sure it's not a scam or anything before buying.

geoffreym31
3/19/16

Etsy still will not to refund my money for my lost package. Very horrible and ignorant people. This is why I will never shop at esty again! I closed my esty account a few hours ago. And i'm glad I did!!!

geoffreym30
3/19/16

Today, this is my first time having horrible customer care with those idiots by email. I had a package delivered yesterday. And I didn't know it was delivered. Then I realized today that it got stolen. So I bin emailing them today and told them that my package got lost or stolen. And they refused to refund my money. That's a shame because I just lost money. I should of had it delivered to my mom's house to keep my package safe.

christined46
3/14/16

I've only ordered from the site a couple times but my experiences have been great! I bought some wooden post earrings from a vendor on the site who was uber sweet! Even threw in a pair of free earrings!!! YAY! It did take a while to ship but they were coming from Thailand so it's understandable. I will say it can take I while to find the "diamond in the rough" so to speak, there are some weird, cheapy vendors who give me stingy vibes but you can find some really great items for a reasonable price. I Love Etsy and will be using the site for a looooong time! :)

bbr4
3/10/16

First of all, I was not only a buyer on etsy, but a seller with all 5 star reviews and perfect customer service. I loved etsy and it was like a dream come true. I hand made ALL my own products from scratch. They shut my shop down saying my products didn't fit in with their "hand made" theme. I wrote them at least 30 emails telling them I absolutely do make my own products, so they said I needed to send them receipts and photos of all my supplies. It was a huge undertaking but I did it, then I waited.... and waited... and waited. I heard nothing and kept asking what's going on.

Well, those A-Holes STILL wouldn't reopen my shop. WHY???? I gave them irrefutable proof. Nope, they didn't care one bit. I worked so hard on my shop but what you have are these young little b*tches working there that are sitting there enjoying playing with people's lives and livelihoods. They WANT to see you squirm, beg and suffer. This is what they get off on. And here's the funny thing... there were pages and pages of products being sold on etsy that were 100% manufactured by supplement companies, cosmetic companies, and tons of other companies in China. Hello??? WTF? I was making them money. It was a win win situation all the way around. They didn't care.

There were a million others just like me opening shops hoping for success and a better life for themselves. I was nothing to etsy. And here's another kicker... they suspended me from even shopping on etsy. WHAT? And what the hell did I do wrong that they would keep me from spending my money there? There's no rhyme or reason. They're scumbags that don't care about anything but themselves. There is NO customer service. Just a couple of snot faced b*tches sitting around drinking lattes and laughing at sellers and buyers who get screwed over by them and scam sellers.

UGH!!! It's been a year and I'm STILL not over it. I've never recovered financially from it. And what's worse is that there is NO other site that compares. I know that sounds contradictory, but it was amazing for me as a seller and all my customers loved me and praised my customer service.

So I have advice for both sellers and buyers:

Sellers- Don't put all your eggs in one basket. No, there is no other site that compares to etsy... when all is well, but it's just a matter of time before they pull the rug out from under you. It's happened to people that had been on there for 5 years and it can happen to you, so don't get too comfortable because they do not care one bit if selling on etsy is how you feed your family. And believe me, there is no amount of pleading, begging, sob stories, or anything else you could think up to do that will make them change their minds. They are heartless and evil. If your products are hand made, check out Amazon's new "hand made" section of their site. It's for people like you and I who take pride in our work and offer quality products.

Buyers- This is going to be short and simple. Do NOT use any other form of payment but Paypal. I know, they kind of suck too, but listen, at least you have some recourse if you don't get what you paid for. They tend to side with customers rather than the sellers. At least this is my experience. As a matter of fact, unless you're buying something on Amazon, use PayPal if it's an option. Protect yourself and do NOT forget to look at reviews on etsy or Bonanza.

Anyway, there's my two cents. I hope it helps someone.

shawnac4
3/10/16

I bought 3 candles, from this place and I LOVE THE SENTS when I ordered 2 candles before, and did not like the sent, DAN FROM DAN CANDLES DANDLES, , made it right with me, and offered a refund, he acted like VERY POLITE, PERSON, I DID RECEIVE MY NEW CANDLES, AND THE SMELL WONDERFUL.. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH EVERYTHING AND WILL BUY MORE CANDLES IN MY FUTURE..... THE PRICES ARE VERY GOOD FOR THE CANDLE $9.99 FOR CANDLES ARE A VERY GREAT PRICE FOR THE CANDLES. I HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR THIS NEW COMPANY....

tonyaf11
3/9/16

I love buying and selling on etsy, but have a problem with my account and can not get a resolve. It's just been a game of waiting and guessing. Disappointed in their review system - it does not accurately portray a shops history - it only considers the past 12 months. very misleading and so disheartened by the lack of information they can give as to if an issue is currently being looked into.

jenniferr82
3/8/16

I purchased 2 oil tinctures beginning of January, only received one, told to contact seller myself & have gotten a run around ever since. First it was "We're having a hard time sourcing the materials, to sending me a second item of the one I received & some "substitute" for the one I never received. From "sourcing" issues to "My nephew is working the store"- it just never ends. Just emails back and forth & no resolution. If a vendor doesn't have the item, don't list it for sale! And people wonder why Amazon is so popular. A-Z guarantee.Not, "my nephew is working the store. Oops" Never again will I even think of trying these "rip you off at any chance" sites. Can't contact Etsy either about a problem vendor. How nice.

denniss52
3/7/16

Just a short note to tell you about a great art store on Etsy.com. This store features almost 500 giclee art prints by Tulsa artist Dennis R. Scott. The art is fantastic and the prices are quite reasonable if not very low. I am willing to bet that you will find some art that you just really like and want to purchase. Have a great time browsing the art in TheArtManStore on Etsy.com

heidiv6
3/7/16

I purchased a necklace for my wedding and upon its arrival I found it did not work at all. When ordering something with a lot of detail it is hard to determine if it will work or not until you actually see it. I wanted to return the necklace and was going to try to find another one. For the replacement one I figured if it didn't work then send it back just as I was doing with my first necklace and do this until I found one I liked. Upon contacting the company I was told ALL SALES ARE FINAL. When ordering of etsy.com they use so many different supplies and everyone of their policies vary. Be Careful what you order for it you don't like it you most likely will be stuck with it.

birdw1
3/6/16

I've purchased a few things from Etsy over the years. As another reviewer noted - lately the items for sale are crap, wav over priced and with insanely expensive shipping. It was a pretty good site a few years back but not now.

dannym58
3/5/16

Complete scam. Paid for the merchandise, of course that went perfectly smooth. Item never arrived. TruetiquesInc promised the refund, that never arrived either. Etsy refuses to do anything for the buyer. 3 months later, still out 109$.

amiec5
3/4/16

Website link for vendor: https://www.etsy.com/shop/laplumeblanche
Ordered a crystal necklace on a gold chain. Came, wasn't the product pictured on vendor's own site, she told me to ship it back to her and she would replace it. So I pay $17 to ship it back, now I'm out $48 total and she tells me she never recieved the package. So not only am I out $48 because this shady person with this site doesn't send me what she has pictured on her own site but I have no necklace at all. Etsy's response was: Oh well time's up to file a claim. Wtf?!?! I have attached images. The first one is the necklace on her site that I ordered and the next 3 are the pics of what I was actually sent...a busted up frosted crystal with chunks missing out of it not even on the same chain pictured on the vendors own site!! Ripoff site! Do not purchase from Laplumeblanche & don't expect Etsy to rectify the problem or get you the product your purchased or your money back when you deal with them!!

smileyf1
3/1/16

I only ordered 4 times from this website, but I have never had a problem. Sellers were all professional, my items arrived fast and in good condition. Alot of items are also very unique and it's fun to browse. No complaints here, will be shopping some more on this website.

jocet
3/1/16

First off it was so easy to use the site. My son's theme was a circus theme for his first birthday(this was the first time I used Etsy.com) so I looked up circus one year outfit and I found the cutest outfit ever. The instructions were easy to follow. The person who made it made sure I was taken care of. It didn't take long for me to receive the item tho I wasn't too worried since I ordered two months before his birthday. The product was made well. My son looked so cute in it. Kudos to the person who made it. Anyways the site is great. I love homemade stuff. So much creativity. I will definitely order again for my son's second birthday in 6 and a half months(minion theme again so many cute outfits for a minion themed party)

sierraw3
2/23/16

I ordered two shirts (Drunk in love, just drunk) on Saturday and I saw my email wasn't going to get here until Friday but needed it sooner and asked if expedited shipping was possible and how much and they did 2 day shipping for free. If you email, they seem very much appreciative of business and will accommodate you.

kimberleyz
2/22/16

I have recently been shopping on etsy I think this site is great I love their shops and when I sighn on I love the items they have laid out for me . Items I purchase come quickly and there is always a personal not from the store owner makes me feel special!

ruthm59
2/19/16

I purchased two expensive items from one seller. The seller combined shipping using one package and shipped the items almost immediately through USPS. A couple of days later I was notified that the items had been "delivered". WRONG! I never received anything. I contacted the seller and after days and days of back and forth emails without resolution I found out that she had sent a package which was just large enough to NOT TO FIT IN MY MAILBOX. I couldn't file a claim because she had NOT PURCHASED INSURANCE NOR had she REGISTERED OR CERTIFIED the package!!!! I attempted numerous times to contact Etsy but they make it incredibly difficult and the only way is by sending an email. Unlike Ebay or Amazon where you get immediate help Etsy makes it almost impossible to get resolution. Days later I received an email from Etsy informing me that "Because Etsy is a venue in which each seller manages their own shop and creates their own policies, we don't require sellers to offer a replacement or a refund in this type of circumstance..."!!! THE ONLY WAY I GOT RESOLUTION WAS BY CONTACTING MY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND STOPPING PAYMENT. NEVER DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

judithb18
2/17/16

The 'better mouse trap' will be here, don't cry when you've dallied and find the item of your dreams sold out!

janetr36
2/13/16

I have been selling for 5 years on Etsy. In the past my sales increased every year, everything changed in 2016. With Etsy the sellers are their customers and the buyers are the sellers customers. Etsy has no support system, they pick and choose who they want to promote. They will remove your listings from searches now if you get a bad review, the thing about bad reviews is that sometimes they are legitimate other times they are just people throwing temper tantrums because they want more but don't want to pay for the extra items they want things for free. It's hard to decipher if something is a lig complaint so why should one be blocked from searches if there is a bad review, there are 2 sides to every story and that should be considered.
Their ad cost have more than doubled, this time last year I paid $100 for a week and received double the orders. This year I have paid $250 and received less profit, less orders.
They do not help their customers at all, if you write anything that is a complaint to Etsy they will drop you from searches. You are not allowed to be upset with the customer service that Etsy provides but anyone and write anything bad about your shop. '
They play favorites, if employees of Etsy have shops they promote those shops but not others.
What they are doing now isn't fair to everyone but they don't care. I am looking to sell elsewhere now.

tealn
2/12/16

I recently opened up an Etsy shop, and I have been an active buyer for years, and I have always enjoyed using Etsy.

Keep in mind that all shops are owned by different people, and they will all work a little differently. Before buying from a shop read the reviews and shop policies, and remember you get what you pay for. Some sellers are definitely not worth dealing with, but the majority are wonderful.

eveb8
2/10/16

You can't get any help from anyone at Etsy. There is absolutely NO customer service. I won't buy from them again.

oams
2/8/16

I buy a lot from ETSY and support small business and homemade items. In fact literally everything I have for my two children I have purchased from small sellers. I believe firmly in supporting small business. I know what I'm about to write is unfortunate cause of events and in hindsight I should have known better. But in my justification I have always had such great experiences with ETSY that I did not think anything bad would happen. I am writing this in the hope that no one else gets stung by this untrustworthy seller.

I recently tried to buy an outfit for my daughter 1st Birthday when I had trouble completing the purchased I contacted the seller she informed me to contact her via email and provided this on ETSY chat. I did so and discussed the order she informed me that I would need to order through her website and sent me a link. I went to her site and ordered the outfit.

I emailed to follow up on this and she informed me that I had only ordered a headband. I emailed her screen shots of the order and the page where this clearly stated outfit!!! It did not show any options and the heading clearly states OUTFIT. When I questioned this and sent her my order she became extremely rude and used abusive language!!! She called me insulting, that I thought I would get an outfit for 20$.
To say I was shocked is an understatement. I have no problem paying for items and to be honest 20$ for a baby tutu and headband I honestly thought was fair!! When I informed her that I would need to go through ETSY if she was unprepared to refund. Her response said it all........ " good luck going through etsy as you didn't buy there haha"

Whilst I am resigned to the fact that I have fallen prey to this unscrupulous seller I am writing this in the hope that no more innocent buyers fall prey to this women. She truly is giving a bad name to all those great small business and small sellers on here who I have only excellent words to say about!!!!!!!

naeemb1
2/6/16

I totally got swindled!! I bought a scarf before xmas. (I mth prior) didn't receive it. The seller Freshcomfy on ETSY said they shipped it. However no tracking number, etc. It was shipped to Canada from overseas. I request the customs form which should accompany the package. No such form was provided. If you ship UPS or Fed Ex or even a credible postal service you can have tracking to see where exact the package is. This package never made it to Canada. I doubt it was ever shipped. In the end this vendor FRESHCOMFY showed Etsy complaint department a photo of a box with my address. Very easily fabricated by the vendor who is allegedly committing fraud. ETSY accepted this photo (who takes a photo of a envelop before sending) the tracking by UPS is the only thing I would deem impartial and acceptable in this case. Notwithstanding ETSY accepted this and closed the file.. no refund, no followup.. I was blocked from commenting. Other customers have filed similar complaints on third party sites like this.. ETSY allows vendors to defraud customers.. stay away..beware.

honord1
2/6/16

I've seldom bought from etsy over the years, however, have noticed that recently in the past 5 years or so the site has been attracting china-made bulk lot garbage that can be easily purchased in a dollar store. The site used to be very particular about who and what is allowed to be sold, but no more. It's anything-goes for their bottom line. If I shop online I'll visit a retailer who has a confirmed history of honesty and forthrightness. Add to that I'll research the item first before buying from anyone. If it's a new site I'm interested in, then the research includes BBB and Consumer Affair complaints and reviews not to mention any FTC consumer grievances.

barbarat44
2/5/16

I will never use Etsy again. I had a problem with a cutting board I received as a gift. It was rough and full of splinters after one use. The seller suggested I sandpaper it and condition it which I did (at a $20 expense) and still it was splintery. Etsy would not step in to solve because they said it was used! Well, duh that is the problem - it can no longer be used. It went right in the garbage and my son paid almost $60 for it. I felt terrible for my son and I hope the seller goes out of business - they are so unprofessional!!! The name of the seller is SugarTreeGalllery...dont buy from them!!

555 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

48 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Etsy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Answer
nancym62
A: Please keep in mind that etsy has thousands of sellers. It is a difficult site to rate here on sitejabber because ratings really do not relate to the site. Ratings would have to relate to individual sellers. I have had at least 100 transactions on esty and have not had a single issue.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Etsy staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Etsy