US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

13 Reviews for Esaleschina.com

▼ Sort by: recent

1/19/14

I have been dealing with them for 4 months purchasing tablets by PayPal.
Thoug tablets had many problems all was going more or less fine...
but one day they just suddenly stopped accepting paypal and just that day, they:
SUDDENLY STOPPED SENDING GOODS
DON'T REPLY ANY MESSAGE
DON'T REPAIR TABLETS IN WARRANTY for tablets sent before.
There was lot of paid orders which they did not shipped, and I had to open a lot of disputes by PayPal. They NEVER replied

Beware they are fraudsters, don't buy

Expert Reviewer
9/28/13

☠ Scraping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
☛ Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
☛ Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
☛ Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
☛ Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

✍ Note: Major Security/Trust Seals/Icons commonly used by: BBB .org, McAfee, Thawte, TRUSTe, Trustwave, UpFront, VeriSign/Norton, and others should all have URL's linked to those Icon's. When clicked the URL should "Open" the "relevant sites Certificate or verification page"!!! If they don't, they are FAKE!!!

✍ Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called "Scraping."

(•ิ_•ิ) Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

Illegal VeriSign Certificates - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
☠ hxxp://usa.esaleschina.com/payment.gif

9/28/13

Ordered a DVD player in Aug/13 never received my order. they never responded to many emails. STAY AWAY.

4/7/13

RUN RUN RUN AWAY !!!!!No don't do it!! They Claim 'It got lost in shipping and it's not their fault'..Oh really? I gave them a shot and I got screwed...$49.00 bucks, a month waiting, and NOTHING. they have got 2 good reviews and I'm sure the reviewers work there! Unless they make good or refund ALL my money, I will review, post and tell EVERYONE, STAY AWAY. I'll give them one chance to make good on this order. But I'm sure I'm wasting my time. I will be posting this on FACEBOOK and EVERYWHERE ELSE. Last Chance, My E-Sales China friends, prove me wrong and I'll Remove this and all my other posts...

2/19/13

**********BUYERS BE WARNED***********

VERY BAD COMPANY TO DEAL WITH, THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT TAKING YOUR MONEY AND SAY THEIR PRODUCT IS REAL AND QUALITY.........GUESS WHAT THEIR PRODUCT IS FAKE AND OF BAD QUALITY....SO STAY AWAY.........AFTER I COMPLAIN ABOUT THE HEADPHONES I BOUGHT FROM THEM THE SAY THEY CAN REFUND BUT DID NOT...........AND THEY KEEP CHANGING SALES REP AS TO CONFUSE THE SITUATION............www.esaleschina.com..........NEVER AGAIN............THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS AND YOU CANT EVEN CALL THEM VIA PHONE........BLOODY CHINESE SCAMMERS

1/4/13

I order two watches with this company for a total price of 22.80. However they sent me two completely different watches that cost a total of a little over $7.00. One of the watches had a broken band and the other one had major scratches. Even though they shipped me two watches for a lower price they still charged me for the price of my original purchase. When I talked to them about refunding my money or shipping me the right order, they offered me a refund of $5.00. They were expecting me to lose more money than the value of the watches they sent me. After I demanded that they retuned the full amount of my purchase, they told me to return the broken watches they sent. The problem is that sending the watches cost more than the watches itself.

Expert Reviewer
9/26/12

Store uses fake VeriSign logo. This you see often with fraudulent webstores. Stay away!

9/26/12

done bussiness with them two years, everything is good.
cheap price best service.

5/30/12

I order a item from eSalechine in May 19, 2010. In May 21, 2012 my credit card as been charged. In May 29, 2012 I had a massage from them that this item is out of stock. This item was still listed there you can buy. I asked a refound. For this reason I stopped buying from them.

5/6/12

I placed literally hundreds of orders from esales and use to deal with Janet, until then things weren't too bad but then she left and I started to deal with their other sales members. Since then, they provide no support whatsoever and ignore my emails which the delivery report confirms as delivered and read to several of their emails addresses. I completely stopped buying from this company and have been warning them to assist with faulty goods which are suppose to be cover by warranty such as DOA products etc.. From a personal experience and with nothing to gain but to warn other buyers, stay the hell away from these guys, you will regret it in the long run.. BTW, if any member for esales decides to reply here please don't because I sent numerous emails which were ALL ignored, don't dare use this platform to try and discredit me or the next thing is a YouTube video with copies of all my orders, emails asking for supports etc..

7/26/11

Well I ordered a cellphone with a 12.0 megapixil camera with java and some other features for a customer.well my customer got the phone and he found out that the camera was 9.0 megapixil and the charger didnt work.So i gave the guy a full refund. I then contact esales to let them know that I need an RMA to return the phone.I even let them KNOW ABOUT THE PROBLEMS.FIRST I back and forth with someone named janet then it was someone named nickel. they were asking me questions like how do I know the camera is not 12.0 megpixils and then they said, things like 9.0 meg is good for the price and that if its a quality issue they would refund my money.Im scared to send it back for fear I won't get anything back.

4/1/11

ive got watch phone from ere it burn out on me nearly burnt my bloody hand rip off company stop these companys

3/19/11

Here is my overall impression of the website as a new customer. Although the shipping and handling appears fine and the responses from the service personnel appears superficially responsive, the website appears not trustworthy. will not recommend others to purchase anything from this website.

The website first advertised a "Bluetooth" webcam and it turned out to be a regular USB webcam. I can buy three or four better USB webcams in the US with the money that I spent. The website then removed all the references to the term "Bluetooth" to eliminate the evidence after I had purchased the webcam.

No user manual was included and the service personnel was not able to describe how to use its own product.

The Best Wholesale Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber