US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jameyw4

Always top notch customer service from this company.. (in 77 reviews)

marcusm34

Great products, fast shipping and well communicated, (in 18 reviews)

brianw51

There were a few delays in processing my order, but the product has turned out to be excellent. (in 204 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

feliciag3
12/19/14

I ordered a baseball bat from Epic Sports on December 1st. Its estimated delivery date was December 15th. I checked delivery before placing my order to guarantee stock and to make sure the item would be here in time for Christmas for our 4 year old son. Today is the 19th, and it still has not arrived. I called the company to ask when to expect it.

When I first called, I spoke with  a woman who was short and kind of dismissive until I explained how dissatisfied I was. Even then, she never apologized for the problem.  I found out that the bat comes from a 3rd party vendor (Easton), and it would not arrive asset Epic until the 23rd or 24th. It then wouldn't get to me until approximately 12/29 (4 days AFTER Christmas). She could not give me an exact date.

She did get a refund approved, but I explained that a refund doesn't out my son's present under the tree on Christmas morning. I told her that I wanted to check elsewhere to see if I could get it before Christmas, prior to canceling my order all together.

I was not able to find the bat anywhere else on short notice, so I called again. This time I requesting that when they received the bat (on the 23rd or 24th), that they overnight it to me so there would be a possibility of it getting it in time for Christmas. That request was denied after being put on hold abruptly in the middle of my sentence for her to speak with her supervisor. I twice asked to speak with that supervisor and she refused, saying "there's nothing he can do to help you".

I then asked if they had a similar bat in stock that could ship to me in time for Christmas. After being put on hold for another several minutes, I was given 3 item numbers. All 3 were adult, wooden bats that are of no use to my 4 year old son. After going back and forth with her, trying to come up with some solution and coming up empty handed, I again asked to speak to a supervisor.

I finally was able to speak with the office Manager "Cody". He got on the phone and was immediately rude, condescending, and defensive before I could get a full sentence out of my mouth. That question was simply asking what his name was and he already had a poor attitude. I asked if he was familiar with my order and he said he was, again acting as if I was a nuisance. He took no blame for their mistake what so ever. He told me there was a problem with the vendor, and there was no way I could get my order delivered before Christmas. I asked him several questions which he refused to answer, instead trying to steer the talk in other directions. One such question was, "if they knew about a problem with their vendor why had they not contacted their customers so we could make an attempt to order a Christmas gift elsewhere?". He never offered an answer to that question or any others.  He did nothing to correct the problem, and was definitely not professional in a way that a supervisor should be.  I again asked them to overnight the bat when they get it from the vendor. That would at least give us an outside shot at having it on Pitt before Christmas.  He refused, this time stating it “costs too much”.

The only thing more disappointing than not getting the bat in time for Christmas is the complete lack of customer service shown by a Epic and its manager "Cody", who refused to give me his last name. His lack of professionalism including one liners like: “I’m not answering you because you just keep talking.”

I did not get any solution to this problem, I didn’t even get a sincere apology. At this point I expect them to ante up and overnight me the bat as soon as they receive it. If they get it on the 23rd, there is no reason my son can't open it in Christmas morning.

I have seen dozens of complaints about Epic online today, including many that refer to Cody by name. In most he seems to fall back on a disclaimer on the consumer invoice that states that estimated shipping times are not guaranteed. I have scoured my invoice and it does not say that anywhere. What it does say is: " Most Epic brand items are shipped within 24 hours of your order and should arrive within 4 to 6 business days, depending on selected shipping method. Please allow an additional 2 to 4 business days for non-Epic brand items to arrive."  That language clearly states that 24 days lead time should be more than enough time to receive my order by Christmas.

I understand that things can happen . That why I waited 4 days past the estimated arrival date to even inquire about the whereabouts of my order. . What I don't understand is my estimated ship time doubling from 15 to 30 days without an ounce off concern, communication, or remorse on their part. Furthermore the rudeness of their customer service department is completely unwarranted.

I await your response.

Felicia Garrido

janaz
12/14/14

I decided to order an Epic sports backpack for my 5th grade soccer player on a Sat. night. I really wanted it by the following Thurs. so that I could give it to him for his birthday. Since I wanted his name stitched on it and I didn't want to pay extra shipping even though it had to travel across the country, I thought it was impossible. I told them the situation and Thurs. it came along with another backpack that I had personalized from High Five. I was amazed and couldn't be happier.

Tip for consumers: The backpack is probably good for Elem. kids and maybe middle school. On the smaller side and I'm not sure yet about how it will hold up through multiple soccer seasons. The High Five one is bigger and the one I would recommend for middle school. Neither can fit their cleats, but can fit the ball, drink, and change of clothes.

waynec15
11/20/14

DO NOT BUY FROM EPIC SPORTS JUST BECAUSE THEIR ITEMS SEEM TO BE CHEAPER. ITEMS SHOWN IN STOCK WHEN YOU ORDERD OFTEN ARE NOT IN STOCK. BUT EVEN WORSE THEY WILL STILL CHARGE THE ENTIRE SHIPPING COST OF THE ORDER IF ONLY ONE LITTLE ITEM IS SHIPPED.

I ORDERED TWO PARKAS AND ADDED A SWIM JAMMER JUST BECAUSE THE SHIPPING COST IS ABOUT THE SAME ($0.25 DIFFERENCE). THEY LEFT A MESSAGE THAT THE PARKAS WERE NOT AVAILABLE AND ASKED ME TO LET THEM KNOW WHILE HOLDING THE ORDER. WHEN I RESPONDED I WOULD CANCEL THE ORDER, THEY INFORMED ME THE SWIM JAMMER WAS SHIPPED ALREADY AND THEY WOULD CHARGE THE FULL SHIPPING COST OF $10.50. COMPLAINED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE THEN MANAGER. THEY WANTED ME TO PAY FOR THE RETUN SHIPPING. NEVER SEEN THIS TYPE OF SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICE. IMAGINE WHAT OTHER PROBLEMS YOU COULD RUN INTO WITH YOUR ORDER? DON'T BUY FROM EPIC SPORTS BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP - A GREAT RISK.

jd83
11/4/14

Good selection of products but not worth the risk if you need to exchange or return. Shipping charges will cost you!

Tip for consumers: Order from here only if you know the product is exactly the right size.

georgey3
10/10/14

I bought a basketball bag that is full of good reviews from EpicSports.

After I got it, I found that it is too small for basketball usage, as my son needs to put in his basketball shoes, a ball and changing jersey. Putting the ball is always a struggle. Water bottle is falling out all the time...

After I wrote the review, EpicSports did not put it up on its site. It is really not fair to other consumers.

Tip for consumers: Never buy another cheap product from EpicSports

tarshac1
10/3/14

Horrible customer service representative(charity)& supervisor(Cody)!! Paid $60 second day air, didn't receive complete shipment, was advised numerous times vendor sent out 30 pairs, I received 24, I guess they was calling me a liar in other words!! No Resolution to my problem, my team has a game on Friday, six players without socks( thanks epic sports) I will never use this company again!!!

norelisat
9/20/14

The uniforms ordered for my team were great! The girls loved them! GREAT deal!!

jeffm67
9/18/14

The product was delivered quickly and I'm extremely happy with the services provided

domenics1
9/17/14

like the t shirt alot

brianw51
9/15/14

There were a few delays in processing my order, but the product has turned out to be excellent. Just what I expected and wanted.

susanc76
9/12/14

Great! Exactly what I wanted. Easy to navigate and got my order right on time.

walterr20
9/11/14

Awesome...

juanr22
9/9/14

Good quality product and it arrived on time

hermank13
9/8/14

Service was quick. H5 2XL fleece baseball pullovers were true to size. H5 2XL windshirt was oversized.

kathya16
9/8/14

Excellent customer service, prompt delivery, product was exactly what I expected

jenniferm82
9/8/14

Pretty good site! Easy to order from.

enriquec10
9/8/14

Everything went very smooth with my order. Chris was very helpful even when I was not sure which item I needed. He took care of the return without any issues. The team is very happy with their pants and socks.

jimh64
9/8/14

Great prices. Fast service.

robing24

Great football gear

benjaming15
9/8/14

All items & service is great. Keep up the the good work.

northm
9/8/14

Very reliable and dependable. I get what I order.

patriciam42
9/8/14

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!! THE ITEMS THAT WAS PURCHASE I WAS VERY SATISFIED. THE VALUE WAS INCREDIBLE! I WILL ALWAYS BUY FROM EPICSPORTS FOR THOSE KIND OF ITEMS THAT I PURCHASE FROM YOUR CO.

miriamo2
9/7/14

I had looked a lot of places for different type of ice chest. When I clicked on to Epic Sports i was so happy to fine just what I wanted and needed. I was so impressed with the travel ice chest. The price was the best and the quality was excellent. I got loads of comments on the blue fold away "Ice Chest". I had looked all over the internet and when I found EpicSports it was just what the doctor ordered. At the best price on the internet. Thanks for being there just for me.

rossl20
9/7/14

the website said there was enough quantity in inventory and then almost a week later I received an email saying there was no stock in the item I ordered. A replacement item was located but the order was delayed almost 2 weeks longer than originally scheduled due to lack of inventory controls.

done28

prettygood

markb145
9/7/14

Transaction went very well. Will order from Epic again.

slavaf
9/7/14

I like this site. Lot's of choices. Simple and easy process of ordering and prompt delivery.

angief6
9/7/14

Received my items quickly. When I had to return an item, the process was quick & easy.

julief27
9/7/14

The item on the was exactly what I was looking for and the price was the best on out there! Excellent service!

pedrom25
9/7/14

Two items I ordered were not in stock.

fredrich17
9/6/14

good products good prices and fast shipping great thanks

benb72
9/6/14

Very happy with all my orders I have made with Epic Sports...My team loves their jerseys and hats!

jamesq2
9/6/14

correct items were received and shipped promptly

om588
9/6/14

good products. good customer service. shipping a little bit expensive. deleted a bad review for one of the products bought.

samf33
9/6/14

quality pretty good but shorts can use pockets

austinh32
9/6/14

Quality apparel, with fast shipping!

danielm125
9/6/14

Epic Sports has referee apparel and supplies that are good quality and reasonably priced. I have shopped here for years and have always been satisfied with the products and the service.

fernandog15
9/6/14

Great product and great customer service. You guys rock. I will
Contunie to order from you all. Great company you all out there needs to order from EPICSPORTS. GO EPICSPORTS!!!

Thanks Fernando Garza
Fern's T-Shirts

Tip for consumers: Best product all around.

yvesb9
9/6/14

good

williel9
9/6/14

I like the way my orders are quickly shipped and the good customer service.

skipy

Everything absolutely perfect.

edm384
9/6/14

THE PURCHASES I BOUGHT WERE GREAT QUALITY AND DELIVERY WAS QUICK I WOULD BUY AGAIN FROM EPIC SPORTS

judys23
9/6/14

Salespeople are very polite but the issue is still pending.

juans30
9/6/14

Well first of all, I will not do any more business with you, do to the poor work you did on a polo shirt with the Combat Infantry Badge, Aviation Wings and the Purple Heart. The 1st shirt was done wrong, I did no accept it--then you did the 2nd polo shirt and again was done bad---the avn wings were done to big (Fat).. The lady told me that I did not tell her about the winds size ( wide). I accept it for the sake of argument. When I got home, I trow it away. Thank you a very dissatisfied custumer. Non of my friend will visit you neither.. Juan Santiago--us army Ret. Infantry.

chrissim
9/6/14

Always great customer service!! Excellent follow up!!

sheelahc
9/6/14

Nice site with great products and prices

lories2
9/6/14

I was very pleased. Definately shop there again.

michaels208

Excellent

joem114
9/6/14

It's been very easy 1 stop for everything that I need to supply my pee wee football team

jamesr100
9/6/14

Order received as expected. Very well packaged. Great pricing.