US Government's NSF

888-269-2440

622 Reviews for EpicSports

Review Highlights

richr

Contacted Epic Sports and they provided no assistance.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

brianw51
9/15/14

There were a few delays in processing my order, but the product has turned out to be excellent. Just what I expected and wanted.

susanc76
9/12/14

Great! Exactly what I wanted. Easy to navigate and got my order right on time.

walterr20
9/11/14

Awesome...

juanr22
9/9/14

Good quality product and it arrived on time

hermank13
9/8/14

Service was quick. H5 2XL fleece baseball pullovers were true to size. H5 2XL windshirt was oversized.

kathya16
9/8/14

Excellent customer service, prompt delivery, product was exactly what I expected

jenniferm82
9/8/14

Pretty good site! Easy to order from.

enriquec10
9/8/14

Everything went very smooth with my order. Chris was very helpful even when I was not sure which item I needed. He took care of the return without any issues. The team is very happy with their pants and socks.

jimh64
9/8/14

Great prices. Fast service.

robing24

Great football gear

benjaming15
9/8/14

All items & service is great. Keep up the the good work.

northm
9/8/14

Very reliable and dependable. I get what I order.

patriciam42
9/8/14

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!! THE ITEMS THAT WAS PURCHASE I WAS VERY SATISFIED. THE VALUE WAS INCREDIBLE! I WILL ALWAYS BUY FROM EPICSPORTS FOR THOSE KIND OF ITEMS THAT I PURCHASE FROM YOUR CO.

miriamo2
9/7/14

I had looked a lot of places for different type of ice chest. When I clicked on to Epic Sports i was so happy to fine just what I wanted and needed. I was so impressed with the travel ice chest. The price was the best and the quality was excellent. I got loads of comments on the blue fold away "Ice Chest". I had looked all over the internet and when I found EpicSports it was just what the doctor ordered. At the best price on the internet. Thanks for being there just for me.

rossl20
9/7/14

the website said there was enough quantity in inventory and then almost a week later I received an email saying there was no stock in the item I ordered. A replacement item was located but the order was delayed almost 2 weeks longer than originally scheduled due to lack of inventory controls.

done28

prettygood

markb145
9/7/14

Transaction went very well. Will order from Epic again.

slavaf
9/7/14

I like this site. Lot's of choices. Simple and easy process of ordering and prompt delivery.

angief6
9/7/14

Received my items quickly. When I had to return an item, the process was quick & easy.

julief27
9/7/14

The item on the was exactly what I was looking for and the price was the best on out there! Excellent service!

pedrom25
9/7/14

Two items I ordered were not in stock.

fredrich17
9/6/14

good products good prices and fast shipping great thanks

benb72
9/6/14

Very happy with all my orders I have made with Epic Sports...My team loves their jerseys and hats!

jamesq2
9/6/14

correct items were received and shipped promptly

om588
9/6/14

good products. good customer service. shipping a little bit expensive. deleted a bad review for one of the products bought.

samf33
9/6/14

quality pretty good but shorts can use pockets

austinh32
9/6/14

Quality apparel, with fast shipping!

danielm125
9/6/14

Epic Sports has referee apparel and supplies that are good quality and reasonably priced. I have shopped here for years and have always been satisfied with the products and the service.

fernandog15
9/6/14

Great product and great customer service. You guys rock. I will
Contunie to order from you all. Great company you all out there needs to order from EPICSPORTS. GO EPICSPORTS!!!

Thanks Fernando Garza
Fern's T-Shirts

Tip for consumers: Best product all around.

yvesb9
9/6/14

good

williel9
9/6/14

I like the way my orders are quickly shipped and the good customer service.

skipy

Everything absolutely perfect.

edm384
9/6/14

THE PURCHASES I BOUGHT WERE GREAT QUALITY AND DELIVERY WAS QUICK I WOULD BUY AGAIN FROM EPIC SPORTS

judys23
9/6/14

Salespeople are very polite but the issue is still pending.

juans30
9/6/14

Well first of all, I will not do any more business with you, do to the poor work you did on a polo shirt with the Combat Infantry Badge, Aviation Wings and the Purple Heart. The 1st shirt was done wrong, I did no accept it--then you did the 2nd polo shirt and again was done bad---the avn wings were done to big (Fat).. The lady told me that I did not tell her about the winds size ( wide). I accept it for the sake of argument. When I got home, I trow it away. Thank you a very dissatisfied custumer. Non of my friend will visit you neither.. Juan Santiago--us army Ret. Infantry.

chrissim
9/6/14

Always great customer service!! Excellent follow up!!

sheelahc
9/6/14

Nice site with great products and prices

lories2
9/6/14

I was very pleased. Definately shop there again.

michaels208

Excellent

joem114
9/6/14

It's been very easy 1 stop for everything that I need to supply my pee wee football team

jamesr100
9/6/14

Order received as expected. Very well packaged. Great pricing.

jamesw133
9/6/14

great site clothes were at a great price deliver was right on time, will do business with this company again

chuckl7
9/6/14

I was happy with the order and it actually arrived ahead of time

williamb95
9/6/14

Excellent product for the cost. Will definitely be shopping here in the fall.

davidc162
9/6/14

Great Customer service along with a great product!! Definitely use again and refer to friends!

angelat15
9/6/14

I have ordered softball team socks for a few years from Epic Sports. The girls always love the socks and the parents love the price!!

gregs60
9/6/14

Great products, great pricing, good delivery. Great expereience!!

laquannb

A+ service

adrianh21

very easy to deal with

lancea6
9/6/14

Always great products at great prices.

Best Baseball Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber