US Government's NSF

1st Review:
vickyg

444 Reviews for EpicSports

Review Highlights

Contacted Epic Sports and they provided no assistance.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/17/14

Do not buy from this company ! ! Ordered $400 dollars worth of soccer jerseys, only to find out after they had already shipped that all of the names and numbers were printed on the front instead of the back like they they were ordered. Extremely unhelpful customer service reps would not admit company's mistake and basically said tough luck.

4/15/14

epic sports charged my card but didn't ship the product. Their database was so screwed up they could not even verify the home address of the card. If you want your product quickly avoid these people like the plague.

4/12/14

Great

4/11/14

Very please and easy to order, got my order a lot faster then promised, very happy customer.

4/10/14

good prices and people were very helpful

4/10/14

The deal on the items I chose was pretty good but I thought that you charged an inordinate amount of shipping, so I didn't carry through with the order.

4/10/14

I was looking for prices and catalogs for two baseball/softball teams that I was placing a bid on. Your employees were very helpful and quick response times.

Thanks!

good eeperience

4/10/14

Everything was exactly as ordered

4/10/14

I ordered an L shape screen and it was the net only. You have to scroll down from product information past the other purchased products to see in the product description that it is the screen only. Why not just put that after the word Nets? I talked to the manager and he assured me there wasn't enough room to add "only". What a gimmick I have to pay a 25% restocking fee because I have no use for the net only and you can't buy the frame only. Very unfriendly customer service and if you open any bag you cannot return the item.

4/10/14

Great Quality, Great Price!

4/10/14

Some good things some not so good

4/9/14

Great deals on sports apparel, gear and equipment. As a coach and team manager I have used this site a lot. Very happy with quality, value and service.

4/9/14

Great price on a item I wanted , just not in my size.

it was ok

4/9/14

Item arrived well within the projected shipping date, item received just as described. Very pleased with the entire transaction.

4/9/14

Quick efficient service with awesome deals thank you

Very good service!
I will use again.

4/9/14

This is a great sporting goods provider, quick and efficient. A tremendous assortment of items, you must check this one out.

4/9/14

Good customer service and shipping times. Good prices too.

4/9/14

Great stuff at great price.

Great customer Service

4/9/14

Speed and accuracy of shipment A+!

Great

4/8/14

This was not the first experience. I have had positive experiences regarding EpicSports!

4/8/14

Bought some Basketball shorts and T's for work. Shorts were below the knee just like I wanted @ 6' 2"" tall. Shorts & T's were well constructed and priced right. My only complaint would be that the shorts had no pockets...oh, well...

4/8/14

All the products were available but the soccer balls that cost the most tore in their stitching after 2 weeks. Other product quality such as shorts, shirts and socks were very good.

4/8/14

I suggest you take your business to another outlet. I have been buying stuff online for >10 years from multiple vendors in different parts of the country and never, ever had to wait more than about an hour to get a return email if you send a comment/question to customer service. They list items on their website as in-stock with 1-2 day lead times and do not show any indication of them being shipped after nearly 5 business days. I don't know if they like to operate on the "surpise your package is here" model, but that's no way to do business.
Time will tell if I do get the items I ordered and paid for, but so far these guys DO NOT give me that warm and fuzzy feeling that usually accompanies a purchase made with a reputable business.

4/8/14

Helpful people, good cost per item.

Excellent service

4/8/14

Was very enjoyable. I would order from you again.

best place to get gear

4/8/14

I was very satisfied with my purchase from EpicSports.

4/8/14

shipped quickly, exactly what we ordered. Thanks

4/8/14

We are happy with the sneakers that we purchased for our daughter. But we were not happy that it took several weeks to get the wrong size because we were miss led and then returned them thinking it would be a quick turn around and it was not. No one could work with us as far as trying to make the return quicker so our daughter could have the sneakers for tournaments that she was playing in.

4/7/14

Very impressed with the speed in which my product was delivered. the quality of the product is excellent. I will definitely use this company in the future.

4/7/14

I am a repeat buyer. Customer Service is always friendly and knowledgeable. Super fast shipping to my location. Items I have bought are of quality.

4/7/14

Very good store! Will purchase from again

4/7/14

This site offers great deals on women's shapewear. I've purchased items as gift for friends & myself & had been satisfied.but my last purchase was 44B. I had purchased others & the fit was alway accurate. This item stated 44B, but it was 48,50, or bigger. I contacted Epic, & they refused to assist. At my expense ( they didn't fit) I shipped the items back. They gave me only a partial refund of monies owed.

Everything great!

4/7/14

found site was very easy to find what you need, and order was shipped on time

4/6/14

great site, great products, great prices. received what I ordered in a timely fashion.

4/6/14

I love shopping at Epic sports for my team needs. Your prices are great, shipping time is fast and the website is easy to navigate.

Great to work with!

4/5/14

great prices and the items are also great quality. I will shop with you always.

4/5/14

Great price and good deals

4/5/14

Clearly got what I wanted and paid for I it.

4/5/14

Very fast, great experience.

great

4/5/14

I ordered many items from Epic Sports and have not been disappointed. I have never had to return an item. They are my go to site. Prices are great.

About EpicSports