US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jameyw4

Always top notch customer service from this company.. (in 97 reviews)

brianw51

There were a few delays in processing my order, but the product has turned out to be excellent. (in 253 reviews)

marcusm34

Great products, fast shipping and well communicated, (in 19 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

amyw77
6/23/15

Yes, their prices are good but their shipping rates are steep. Far worse then that though is their customer service. I asked them to help resolve a minor issue...a quick 5 minute effort and all would have been well. Their response, we can't help you. "We get requests all the time to help with problems and we just can't do that"
EPIC- congratulations, your stubborn insensitivity may have saved you 5 minutes of trouble and a couple dollars...but it will have cost you thousands in what you could have had since you have lost my business!

aprilc15
6/19/15

HIGH shipping costs!!! Horrible customer service when trying to sort out a shipping problem, spoke with manager even more condisending than the service rep! What a joke! Taking our teams business elsewhere! Very disappointing to see a "manager" have such arrogance! Never once cared about the customer!

alexisp9
6/18/15

Terrible shipping prices that will not get it to you sooner than 10 days even on its "overnight shipping" feature.

Also, they put a hold on it for no reason.

kathyr33
6/7/15

There is false advertising on their site, they don't back up what they promote on their customer service is the worse I have ever dealt with when their misleading advertising was brought to their attention. Their sizing charts for their women shirts are 2 sizes to small and when shown proof that the shirts they advertise to fit a 44 bust measure only 20 inches across they play stupid and say they should fit. Worse company ever to deal with!!

marisaf3
6/5/15

True story! I ordered WHITE baseball pants for my son.... They came in just a few days but there were no tags and no packaging Inside the box----wanna know what the WHITE pants did come with????? A BLOOD stain! Wish in could attach a pic. Here's the best part--- customer service manager told me to "wash them"!!!

joshf27
5/31/15

SCAM - They sell you cheap crap, wait for you to return it, then make money on the restocking fee!!! DO NOT PURCHASE!
I bought a picnic backpack from the website. When I received it, it was much smaller than the pictures and MUCH lower quality. It looked like it would fall apart from taking it out of the box. That's not the worst part...
I returned the item and contacted customer service. They informed me that I had to pay the shipping back and there would be a restocking fee since they put the dimensions on the site. I had to pay $21 for shipping back, and the restocking fee ended up being $45!!! For a returned $90 product, I lost $66. DO NOT BUY!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE

dir247
5/28/15

My child had a soccer bag and it came undone in 2 different places and she had only used it 10 times. They would do nothing because it had been purchased longer than 3 months. It was a gift so she didn't use it until season started back 4 months latter. I was very very disappointed in their response . They didn't do anything ! !!

donk36
5/28/15

Ordered some custom shirts for women I call and ask about the sizing I was informed that they were women sizes even though they said Junior and that a medium is the same as a woman's medium so being a guy and not knowing about this I ordered accordingly.
I Got the shirts yesterday and a medium is not a medium I don't even think it would be a small ordered three shirts and just basically threw away the money called about my concerns of their staff and was referred to the measurement chart which being a guy that's why called and was assured that a medium was a medium.they should've said a woman's medium in juniors is not the same as a woman's medium and then I would've ordered something else. I think it is best if you go somewhere that you can see and order the product I didn't get in the long run it would be less expensive and a lot less frustrating

Tip for consumers: If you call for advice from somebody at this place get there name I do not do this I had no recourse on my complaint so get a name

spartanburgs
5/27/15

Great service, fast shipping, overall excellent to work with. Repeat customer!

georgial6
5/22/15

First and last time I will spend my money at epic sports. They do not give free exchanges and their shipping costs for one swimsuit was almost $10. I ordered one swimsuit on the 16th it's now the 22nd and my suit hasn't even shipped yet. When I called to check on my order I was informed that the guaranteed delivery date is the 3rd! Almost three weeks to get one swimsuit. This was the second one I ordered from epic because the first one I ordered was too small but since there aren't free exchanges and their return policy states there's no returns on swimsuits I was going to try to resell it myself. It only took days to get the first suit I ordered. It would cost me over $15 to return it because I would have to eat the shipping cost and pay return shipping and then pay their ridiculous restocking fee. When I called epic sports the associate Kristin was very rude and didn't care that my daughter needs the suit for work on the 23rd. I told them to cancel the order I would have to order one somewhere else. After our conversation Kristen emailed me and said the manufacturer already shipped it to epic so she couldn't cancel the order. This doesn't even make sense. The suit hasn't even gotten to epic yet so why can't they cancel the order? I am now receiving rude harassing emails from Kristen at epic sports even after I asked her not to send anymore. Wow this company is something else. Order at your own risk.

michelleh53
5/19/15

Purchased a basketball net for my son they EpicSports.
The box arrived torn and just "thrown in"with the pieces sticking out of the box.
When I went to assemble, the item was such poor quality, it couldn't even serve it's purpose!
I spent $45 of my own money to return the item only to have them refuse to accept the return!
DO NOT SHOP HERE! The customers service was the worst part! They were so rude and unhelpful. I will never ever shop here again!

tassiaf
5/18/15

I was very impressed with the service over the phone and the items I purchased. I will definitely order from this website again.

johnv52
5/11/15

everything good. except for the inferior product. The speed ladder broke two crossmembers on the first use. Our Ayso team ladders worked great for years with no broken parts. This was only one child during the first workout with it. That was very disappointing.

hectorl8
5/11/15

The shirts are great; however, the blue on the jersey looked royal blue - more like the US Mens Soccer 2014 jersey. Yet the color was navy. The shirts looked fine but I didn't expect the navy based on the photo on Epic Sports website and the description.

kathya21
5/9/15

The quality of the stuff I ordered was good and I received very quick.

jarods
5/9/15

Super fast shipping and AMAZING PRICES. As a lil league coach, this s the ONLY place I shop for our uniforms!

roberth161
5/8/15

My jersey and cap with embroidery added was done great. I have ordered several jerseys from Epic and have been very pleased with them. Will buy again from Epic!

robertl128
5/7/15

Since I discovered this site, I've been able to find almost everything I couldn't find at local stores at a more affordable price. I like having all the options here and very pleased with items and service.

Thank you.

patriciah52
5/7/15

I am pleased with the fact that I received my product (s) in such a short time. I was pleased with the overall product (s).

kenk27

great. great service

keithr25
5/6/15

Great transaction and even better is the pricing !!

brucew33
5/6/15

I took a flyer on a wind shirt and some 1/4zip sweaters on a previous order. I liked them so much, this order was the second order.

williamh94
5/6/15

As the customer, I should be notified when there is a problem or when I will not receive my product when I pay to receive it. Also when the company messes up, they should fix it before it ships to make sure it gets to them on time.

uttams

Thank you.

deang19

Fantastic

paulal21
5/5/15

got exactly what I ordered and it was shipped quickly also!!

troyb33

very competitive pricing.

northv
5/5/15

It was very easy to order. Them items arrived quickly !

johnl225
5/5/15

Great service got exactly what they said I would get there were not underlying problems.

andreac60
5/5/15

when we called in to get info on what jersey, she was very helpful for sizing.

Experience was awesome

laurief10
5/5/15

We ordered goals shipped to a park address. There were problems with the address and Epic picked that up quickly and called right away and resolved it. The goals even arrived earlier than expected

dans100
5/5/15

Great value and quickly processed and shipped

stewartc19

Good Price for the Quality

michaelg125
5/5/15

it was easy and product was very satisfying no problems at all

sandyd34
5/5/15

Very Nice Shirts.. Plan to order more Colors at a later date...
Thanks

robertg106
5/5/15

This is a great site to purchase team uniforms from that might be looking to be safe with finances. It is very economical!!! The items are delivered on time and sometimes ahead of delivery date. Awesome site to utilize to help with a small budget.

kurtw13
5/4/15

I ordered a soccer goalkeeper jersey from Epic Sports. The jersey was a very inexpensive price, so I was a little worried at first. I received it promptly and found that it was actually of very good quality. I will definitely buy from this company again!

richardp71
5/4/15

We received a damaged air pump. NO PROBLEM. HEATHER arranged for a refund, we were told to dispose of the item. ( return costs make returns impracticable) Thank you EPIC & HEATHER for the great service.

robertu6
5/4/15

I purchase catchers gear for a 12 year old, or intermediate ball player. The equipment I received was big enough for a 6 ' 4" ball player. When I returned them I was charged a restocking charge. Not very good customer service.

mauricer6
5/4/15

Working with Epic Sports was a pleasure. They were extremely friendly on the phone, helpful, and quick with their quotes and e-mails. They also offered the most competitive prices on athletic apparel and had the largest selection to work with. I would most certainly recommend them and work with them again!

janeg27
5/4/15

The site always has want I am looking for at the BEST price. The help line is also very helpful and friendly.

Would recommend to anyone looking for sports equipment.

colleend9
5/4/15

I have ordered custom basketball uniforms and also bulk shorts on line. The prices were competitive and the products will stand up to middle school kids. Will order again in the future.

brotherc
5/4/15

I was having a difficult time finding a sports bag similar to the one that wore out.
EpicSports had an excellent bag at a fair price.

scotte29
5/4/15

I have bought several items for several of my traveling softball teams over the years and EpicSports has always had the best prices, selection, and quick delivery. I will be a customer for a long time.

johnm469
5/4/15

I ordered a number of items from their clearance rack to see what the quality was like. Every thing was of good quality and their prices were great. I would recommend the site. JLM

rickb46
5/4/15

This upright display case was perfect. It allows the whole football to be displayed. It also allows you to add artificial turf on the bottom of the case to showcase the football as it would look during the kickoff. The packing was great and I received the case un-damaged. This was a good purchase and a good product.

andyh41
5/4/15

Fast shipping and excellent quality

beverlyw17
5/4/15

I had a great experience. I ordered online and even got a phone call from the company. I received the order on the day they stated I would and they looked great. The team loved them!

johng190
5/4/15

Great experience. Order placed and received in no time with no issues. Great pricing and selection. Will be back as son plays multiple sports at elite, travel level in addition to HS...

chrisj79
5/4/15

Was very pleased with the turn around and the customer service.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EpicSports staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: do they take paypal
4/18/15
Answer
samn28
A: I'm not sure if they do or not. I know they take debt cards right when you order and then act like they don't owe you product and if you call to much they warn you not to keep calling or else they will delay shipment even further. I wouldn't waist your time or money.
4/19/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EpicSports staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for EpicSports