US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

washingtonb19

Our Customer Service Rep Charity is always very helpful and accommodating. (in 75 reviews)

marcusm34

Great products, fast shipping and well communicated, (in 18 reviews)

manuelz

Have been using EpicSports for the last 2 yrs, great prices great customer service the best (in 24 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

georgey3
10/10/14

I bought a basketball bag that is full of good reviews from EpicSports.

After I got it, I found that it is too small for basketball usage, as my son needs to put in his basketball shoes, a ball and changing jersey. Putting the ball is always a struggle. Water bottle is falling out all the time...

After I wrote the review, EpicSports did not put it up on its site. It is really not fair to other consumers.

Tip for consumers: Never buy another cheap product from EpicSports

tarshac1
10/3/14

Horrible customer service representative(charity)& supervisor(Cody)!! Paid $60 second day air, didn't receive complete shipment, was advised numerous times vendor sent out 30 pairs, I received 24, I guess they was calling me a liar in other words!! No Resolution to my problem, my team has a game on Friday, six players without socks( thanks epic sports) I will never use this company again!!!

norelisat
9/20/14

The uniforms ordered for my team were great! The girls loved them! GREAT deal!!

jeffm67
9/18/14

The product was delivered quickly and I'm extremely happy with the services provided

domenics1
9/17/14

like the t shirt alot

brianw51
9/15/14

There were a few delays in processing my order, but the product has turned out to be excellent. Just what I expected and wanted.

susanc76
9/12/14

Great! Exactly what I wanted. Easy to navigate and got my order right on time.

walterr20
9/11/14

Awesome...

juanr22
9/9/14

Good quality product and it arrived on time

hermank13
9/8/14

Service was quick. H5 2XL fleece baseball pullovers were true to size. H5 2XL windshirt was oversized.

kathya16
9/8/14

Excellent customer service, prompt delivery, product was exactly what I expected

jenniferm82
9/8/14

Pretty good site! Easy to order from.

enriquec10
9/8/14

Everything went very smooth with my order. Chris was very helpful even when I was not sure which item I needed. He took care of the return without any issues. The team is very happy with their pants and socks.

jimh64
9/8/14

Great prices. Fast service.

robing24

Great football gear

benjaming15
9/8/14

All items & service is great. Keep up the the good work.

northm
9/8/14

Very reliable and dependable. I get what I order.

patriciam42
9/8/14

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!! THE ITEMS THAT WAS PURCHASE I WAS VERY SATISFIED. THE VALUE WAS INCREDIBLE! I WILL ALWAYS BUY FROM EPICSPORTS FOR THOSE KIND OF ITEMS THAT I PURCHASE FROM YOUR CO.

miriamo2
9/7/14

I had looked a lot of places for different type of ice chest. When I clicked on to Epic Sports i was so happy to fine just what I wanted and needed. I was so impressed with the travel ice chest. The price was the best and the quality was excellent. I got loads of comments on the blue fold away "Ice Chest". I had looked all over the internet and when I found EpicSports it was just what the doctor ordered. At the best price on the internet. Thanks for being there just for me.

rossl20
9/7/14

the website said there was enough quantity in inventory and then almost a week later I received an email saying there was no stock in the item I ordered. A replacement item was located but the order was delayed almost 2 weeks longer than originally scheduled due to lack of inventory controls.

done28

prettygood

markb145
9/7/14

Transaction went very well. Will order from Epic again.

slavaf
9/7/14

I like this site. Lot's of choices. Simple and easy process of ordering and prompt delivery.

angief6
9/7/14

Received my items quickly. When I had to return an item, the process was quick & easy.

julief27
9/7/14

The item on the was exactly what I was looking for and the price was the best on out there! Excellent service!

pedrom25
9/7/14

Two items I ordered were not in stock.

fredrich17
9/6/14

good products good prices and fast shipping great thanks

benb72
9/6/14

Very happy with all my orders I have made with Epic Sports...My team loves their jerseys and hats!

jamesq2
9/6/14

correct items were received and shipped promptly

om588
9/6/14

good products. good customer service. shipping a little bit expensive. deleted a bad review for one of the products bought.

samf33
9/6/14

quality pretty good but shorts can use pockets

austinh32
9/6/14

Quality apparel, with fast shipping!

danielm125
9/6/14

Epic Sports has referee apparel and supplies that are good quality and reasonably priced. I have shopped here for years and have always been satisfied with the products and the service.

fernandog15
9/6/14

Great product and great customer service. You guys rock. I will
Contunie to order from you all. Great company you all out there needs to order from EPICSPORTS. GO EPICSPORTS!!!

Thanks Fernando Garza
Fern's T-Shirts

Tip for consumers: Best product all around.

yvesb9
9/6/14

good

williel9
9/6/14

I like the way my orders are quickly shipped and the good customer service.

skipy

Everything absolutely perfect.

edm384
9/6/14

THE PURCHASES I BOUGHT WERE GREAT QUALITY AND DELIVERY WAS QUICK I WOULD BUY AGAIN FROM EPIC SPORTS

judys23
9/6/14

Salespeople are very polite but the issue is still pending.

juans30
9/6/14

Well first of all, I will not do any more business with you, do to the poor work you did on a polo shirt with the Combat Infantry Badge, Aviation Wings and the Purple Heart. The 1st shirt was done wrong, I did no accept it--then you did the 2nd polo shirt and again was done bad---the avn wings were done to big (Fat).. The lady told me that I did not tell her about the winds size ( wide). I accept it for the sake of argument. When I got home, I trow it away. Thank you a very dissatisfied custumer. Non of my friend will visit you neither.. Juan Santiago--us army Ret. Infantry.

chrissim
9/6/14

Always great customer service!! Excellent follow up!!

sheelahc
9/6/14

Nice site with great products and prices

lories2
9/6/14

I was very pleased. Definately shop there again.

michaels208

Excellent

joem114
9/6/14

It's been very easy 1 stop for everything that I need to supply my pee wee football team

jamesr100
9/6/14

Order received as expected. Very well packaged. Great pricing.

jamesw133
9/6/14

great site clothes were at a great price deliver was right on time, will do business with this company again

chuckl7
9/6/14

I was happy with the order and it actually arrived ahead of time

williamb95
9/6/14

Excellent product for the cost. Will definitely be shopping here in the fall.

davidc162
9/6/14

Great Customer service along with a great product!! Definitely use again and refer to friends!

2 Photos for EpicSports