US Government's NSF

Wichita, KS 67211
888-269-2440

557 Reviews for EpicSports

Review Highlights

Contacted Epic Sports and they provided no assistance.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/7/14

This company sucks. They sent a product that was at least 2 sizes smaller then a Normal size and then refused to take it back or even exchange it.
Now I am stuck with a 40+ $ Item I have absolutely no use for.

It doesn't get much worse than these guys...
Buyer Beware!!!

6/20/14

Great inventory, great shipping speed!

6/11/14

I ordered 5 jerseys and paid the fast printing fee. Order was placed in the evening the night previous and website says they will customize and ship out same day for orders received prior to 9am CDT. 2 days later, I've still not received a shipping date or tracking number. I called their customer service line and was on hold for a long time. Customer service rep told me there were no guarantees eventhough I paid the fee and they didn't get the job done as they promised. Asked to speak to a supervisor and he did not care. Told me he couldn't guarantee delivery date. This was not about a delivery date, it was their failure to deliver on what they charged me for which was their fast printing fee. I asked to speak to his supervisor and he said there was no one else. They've already charged my credit card but have not shipped the item as they guaranteed.

6/9/14

Easy to get around the site and design jerseys and see what they look like. Ordered from here several times for different sports and will continue to use Epic Sports.

6/3/14

My most recent purchase is a backpack; I will probably be ordering 20 in the very near future.

5/31/14

Very please with the Goalie Shirt and the price was more then right! Thank you!

5/30/14

Order was delivered in great condition prior to estimated delivery date. Very satisfied with service. Thank you.

5/30/14

Very knowledgeable salesperson, excellent quality product and quick delivery!!! :-)

5/30/14

always quick service and accurately described products. Pants are comfortable
and long lasting. Thanks again EpicSports!

5/30/14

Customer service was very helpful when placing the order and answering questions. The shipment was very quick.

5/29/14

Always good, fast service.

5/29/14

Good experience; reviews are very helpful

5/29/14

the custom jersay i brought was great, will be ordering again soon.

5/29/14

very pleased with the service and product.

5/28/14

really good to do business with

5/28/14

Fast and what our team needed with a great price

5/28/14

products were as described.quality was good.

5/28/14

I was very happy with all my purchases for this past volleyball season. Even the things that didn't work were easy to send back

5/28/14

Shirts are nice and light for the Arizona heat. Team loves them

5/28/14

First time buyer all went well, but after I bought this item I found it much cheaper. Not your fault, but I shop where the lowest prices are.

5/28/14

I have always been very satisfied with all the products purchased

5/28/14

item were delived a in the allotted time and the item as described

5/28/14

The customer service was great. Very knowledgeable staff. My volleyballs came just in time for my clinic to begin.
Thank you very much!

5/28/14

It is fast and easy for schools to get PO and it make the process not so stressful.

Love your products

5/28/14

Ordered soccer backpack. Great price and shipped quick.

5/28/14

Met all the standards that I needed.I will use them again.

5/28/14

Great merchandise and awesome prices. Fast shipping and the printing on the back looks great and has held up great.

5/27/14

I deal WITH NO ONE ELSE!! EPIC IS THE BEST!!!

5/27/14

Great product at a great price for my organization. Delivery time was accurate just like my last order, great job!!

5/27/14

All my items look and fit just as they were described. The order came to my house very quick, even with the special name and numbers. Within a few days of ordering and in time for a birthday present. My items were inexpensive and my son loves his keeper shirts and socks. I always have good experiences with EpicSports and will continue to order from EpicSports. Thank you EpicSports!!

5/27/14

the prices on all the items word cheaper then I could find anywhere else on the web. My items arrived on time and in very good shape they all work just perfect.

5/27/14

Great items with a very fair price. Very pleased with my purchases.

5/27/14

Very satisfied with quality, comfort and cost.
Will shop with Epic Sports again.

5/27/14

I buy all my baseball uniforms & etc. from Epic Sports. Great variety of product lines .... prompt service and super pricing. Wouldn't shop anywhere else !!!!

5/27/14

I was very satisified with everything I ordered and it came fast. I would definately order again and recommend this site to my friends. thank you

5/27/14

Awesome! Very helpful and product arrives in a timely matter!

5/27/14

Website allows for efficient searching and has adequate product descriptions. Products are of very good quality. Could be excellent, but had a couple of issues on jackets that had feature (plastic spring loaded mechanism to retain the waist adjustment cord) that did not function properly (was not able to maintain tension and hence, pull jacket tight around waist). High value to cost ratio. Would recommend to others.

5/27/14

Merchandise was as advertised and delivered in a timely manner

5/27/14

Great to work with FAST deliver great product,

5/27/14

Great quality. Great price. Less than half what osi charges for the same uniforms.

5/27/14

Great! FAST Shipping, Order was received as ordered.

A++++++

5/27/14

Website was fabulous showing current inventory levels. eMails kept me apprised of the status. Product order came fast and was as ordered. Simple and efficient. Thanks EPIC Sports for being a uniform supplier for my TOPSoccer players.

excellent customer service.

5/27/14

Exact and very fast shipping

5/27/14

It was great, shipped here fast and was at a great price!!

5/27/14

Ordered delivered quickly, great price.

5/27/14

Agent always responded to my emails. Talked to me on the phone making suggestions to help me with my order. Polite. Prompt delivery of products and happy with quality.

5/27/14

Always very prompt service.

The Best Baseball Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber