US Government's NSF

3001 E. Harry
Wichita, KS 67211
Tel: +1.3166120150
888-269-2440

People interested in EpicSports are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jameyw4

Always top notch customer service from this company.. (in 106 reviews)

brianw51

There were a few delays in processing my order, but the product has turned out to be excellent. (in 291 reviews)

marcusm34

Great products, fast shipping and well communicated, (in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

leone111
8/28/15

Ordered a navy colored letterman jacket from Epic Sports. What I received was black. When called they explained their navy was "very,very dark." I sent them a picture. Then they asked for one taken outside. Then they said they would evaluate the jacket when it was returned. Upon return Epic Sports continued the lie that the jacket was blue and refused to give a full refund or reimburse shipping costs.Lousy customer service, lousy company.

kimberlyb28
8/27/15

This company is a rip-off! Try sending anything back & good luck, they will not take it!
Cody the office manager is horrible!!!

thomasa44
8/25/15

The products were good quality and good price and shipped quickly

johnnyl17
8/23/15

Excellent

cindyc55
8/23/15

Great product! Very pleased, will order again..

cindyt22
8/21/15

Ordered the size and style I usually ordered, they were too large. Needed to order again 1 size smaller, they fit great.

ardithf1
8/21/15

Easy to find what we were needing; easy to order; arrived on time in great condition... exactly what we expected.

barbp4
8/21/15

Always friendly, always quick for delivery, merchandise always good quality and expected.

billh88
8/21/15

I've been ordering from this site for years and have never once been dissatisfied with my purchase or customer service if needed.

scottr55
8/21/15

The website makes finding products easy, and the descriptions of the products are very easy to make a decision from. Once the product is ordered the shipment is received quickly.

meganh20
8/21/15

Loved the item. Came quickly and as described. Highly recommend.

bs68
8/21/15

I ordered once and was so happy ordered a dozen more uniforms. Only part of my order arrived. Upon opejibg the box I reachedbout, realizing mistakes happen. I was told too bad, they have it on video, mind you they can't show me the video of the box being packed and now I'm left with no uniforms for 8 kids! Disgusted they would a. Insinuate I would lie about receiving them and b. Not right their wrong. Worst customer service I have ever received. Hands down.

Tip for consumers: Avoid Epic Sports at all cost.

luisc30
8/20/15

Very good prices and shipping arrived sooner that I was expecting!!

jackf47
8/20/15

Everthing ordered arrived on time, intact and better than expected quality.

analisat
8/20/15

This is the second time we have found a colorful and functional goalie shirt for a reasonable price at Epic Sports! We will definitely be a repeat customer.

keving66
8/20/15

Very happy with the product worked as expected.

dkbb
8/20/15

All my orders have been delivered on time and with no errors in lettering

kirkb22
8/20/15

Great Items, reasonable prices, and they ship very fast. The quality of NFL items is simply outstanding. Hurry and get yours before they're gone

garyn17
8/20/15

I've ordered from Epic Sports many times,I've had excellent service, value and shipping every time.
Thanks Epic Sports keep up the good job.

marcd21
8/20/15

Spoke and dealt with Erik who was knowledgeable, competent, helpful, efficient and very professional.
Ordered a team set of jerseys, shorts and socks as well as a complete keeper outfit.
Everything arrived within the expected time frame, with no errors in the numbers or names, or sizes! The least one would expect, yes, but it is surprisingly uncommon to get such great customer service!
Thank you Erik and Epic Sports! I'll definitely come back!

anab54
8/20/15

The process was fast and easy. No problem at all.

rolanda14

Great products and prices

michelev7
8/20/15

Great products, awesome prices, and fast shipping. Great quality products.

joem149
8/20/15

received it on time. Very nice product. Well worth the money.

maryw116

Wonderful

davida184

Loved the experience.

donb57

See above message!!

bryana12
8/20/15

We bought 12 pair of softball pants and half of them had a zipper that were defective within the first month. You guys wouldn't take them back or give a return.

michaelj112
8/20/15

I've been ordering soccer uniforms and equipment from Epic Sports for 2 years. My sales associate, Tony, is always very attentive and makes sure the order is completed accurately. Our organization is happy with Epic Sports pricing and product quality.

caroljanew
8/20/15

The attendant, maybe Allison not have been more sensitive, listened
Well and made suggestions. I have ordered 3 times and was super impressed by
Each time. U have a customer care business model of A +++ quality!

williams344
8/20/15

Everything was quality shipping was decent.

paulw106
8/20/15

They have the best prices and great customer service. I will continue to use them for my team.

craigk21
8/20/15

Use them for many years. Even when something came defective they fixed it right away

benjamint12
8/19/15

Bought a couple of pairs of Under Armour Steal Baseball Pants for my 15-y.o. Very good quality pants, and they fit him well. He's 5'-10", 135 lbs, and the Men's Medium were the right size for him. Price was ridiculously good - less than 1/3rd of what it would cost elsewhere. Shipment was not super fast, but I received order within 10 days. Very happy with the purchase.

lindah98

I had no problems

mattz4
8/19/15

So far, so good. Shorts look terrific, and so do the soccer socks I ordered. I am pleased with the price:performance ratio of the products. And they showed up very quickly.

jra1
8/19/15

Very very good I love it thanks for doing a excellent job

pauls207
8/19/15

After last years season, I was looking for new uniforms for the 2015 season. I found some GREAT prices on close outs and ordered four different sizes for the girls to try and make sure they fit correctly.
Service was fast and within a week I had prepared the order for the 40, 7th - Varsity teams.
The school ordered them and again within a week they were at the school.
Great uniforms, great price, great service!

jasony9
8/19/15

As promised, great deals, repeat customer

eugenem31
8/19/15

Excellent experience with the professionalism an product knowledge

johnniew7
8/19/15

Very good service representative well versed quality very good pleased with Epic Sports

brianh116

great prices great shipping

lees95
8/19/15

It is an absolute delight to order from EpicSports. I find it easy to place my order, navigate my way around the pages I need, and have experienced excellent delivery on time. If and when I have to exchange something, the return label is e-mailed to me promptly, easy to apply and nothing to worry about when I send it off. My refund is always perfect, the explanation always to my benefit. I love your company and your policy and look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Keep up the good work. This is what consumers want

joelb44

Great experience. Good catalog, good prices & service

jimp69
8/19/15

very good deal, happy customer

matthewm81
8/19/15

I could not ask for better service. The jerseys were lettered, numbered, and shipped very quickly. Great quality and great prices.

daniela140
8/19/15

I bought some uniforms for my refereeing. i am totally satisfied with the items and process.

lauriem30
8/19/15

Epic sports is the source for great prices and quality products! Our team was vet happy with our purchase!

marya259
8/19/15

I have always had good service and have always been pleased with the products!

rosan56
8/19/15

order was received promptly and correct.
Price was the best around did not gave a 5 stars only because before they used to give a $ award saving coupon to use at anytime on your next order and they do not do that anymore but do like to order from Epic because they usually have the best price around. If I have to order in a hurry and not time to compare that is where I would go because a lot of times they are cheaper them the company that makes the product .

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EpicSports staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: do they take paypal
4/18/15
Answer
samn28
A: I'm not sure if they do or not. I know they take debt cards right when you order and then act like they don't owe you product and if you call to much they warn you not to keep calling or else they will delay shipment even further. I wouldn't waist your time or money.
4/19/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Are your products free of defects?
2 weeks ago
Answer
loris125
A: Yes, quality seemed acceptable. Be careful of return date policy and delivery dates conflicts. A helmet isn't the easiest thing to buy on-line so make sure you have correct measurements and fit the helmet as soon as you get it to stay within return policy...
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EpicSports staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for EpicSports