US Government's NSF

9 Reviews for Ephedrineforsale.com

▼ Sort by: recent

meo81
5/26/14

Years ago, maybe 6 or 7 years I ordered supplements from them and paid via paypal. To date: no product, no money back, no customer service, no help rom paypal. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

lindad13
7/1/13

I place an order on there website month ago and have not received anything not even a response. I should have placed my order with Gorilla Jack. I am going to do everything in my power to get this site removed from the web. It is rediculus how many complaints they have. I should have done my homework b/f I places my order.

dd16
7/1/13

I order 250 pills of 4ever-fit ephedrine from them and even payed a higher shipping rate to receive it in 8-12 days instead of 12-18. 12 days passed and i emailed their " contact us" section. They not only never replied, I never received my package.

katieg2
4/20/12

THANK GOD I GOT A WEIRD GUT FEELING JUST WHEN i WAS ABT TO ENTER MY "free" bottle (only pay s&h) of $6.99 popped up...ahhh, I figured, what a good deal! I entered my info and luckily my purse was upstairs and I had to grab my card...well, I got a starnge feeling so I started looking up the rewiews....I'm so grateful for everyone who took the time to post abt this scam!!! I think they get away with this cuz if u dont receive anything, they say Customs confiscated it....also beware of the fact they want a faxed copy of ur DL...so now they have credit card info and ur liscense!!!!

kevina4
9/13/11

Wish I had visited this site before I ordered. Just like all the other reviews, I placed an order and when I grew concerned and called I only got the voice mail every time. never got a call back. Beware, I just cancelled my card to ensure some safety

michellew10
8/26/11

If I could give this zero stars, I would. Ordered product, never received it. Never received responses to my followup inquiries and finally disputed charges with my credit card. Now I'll have to review my statements or cancel this credit card. Shame on me for not researching them more thoroughly!

ryano3
5/5/11

TOTAL SCAM!!!! I should of checked the reviews. Luckily I didn't order much.

caroleb
2/18/11

I wish I had read the other review first. I placed an order & paid & have had absolutely nothing in return. Today i had a phone call from the bank to say the credit card I used to pay with has been cloned & used fraudulently. Quite a co-incidence.

alvinp
12/6/08

A website that takes your money, and you will never receive any kind of products or replies - This website is one of the biggest SCAMs on the internet. Do not give them your credit card information and do not buy their product cause you will never receive anything from them. You will lose your money and get no product. I will report them to the Attorney General and BBB and who ever else I have to in order to make others aware.

Best Online Pharmacies Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber