US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisab71

Love this company, fast delivery and great customer service (in 21 reviews)

jeanneu2

I ordered two MP4 players for my kids for Christmas from ePacificMall from a deal I got on Deal Chicken. (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

edwins22
9/2/14

Would not have given them one star but had to. Their electronic items
WILL NOT work with an IPhone. The cables give error message like most cheep electronic items.i ordered thru Moolala and thought they might be different, but no luck. Waited past the SEVEN day return policy to complain so of course no replacement or refund. DO NOT ORDER from these people,,,,

Tip for consumers: Do not order electronics for IPhone !

cynthias15
8/27/14

I would have to agree with the majority of the customer reviews listed. I ordered a 10 foot iPhone 5 USB charging/sync cable as the advertised Deal of the Day for $2. It was delivered promptly, but the cable only lasted 1 month and then began showing an error message on my phone that the device was not an authorized device for iPhone. After about 2 weeks it stopped working completely. I called DealChicken and was told to send it back (over 2 dollars) and they would call the company to see what they could do since I had the device for over 1 month. I just wrote it off as a loss and counted my blessings it was only $2 I lost. Beware of this company.

theresef
3/27/14

This is the worst company ever to deal with. I purchased Neoprene ski masks from Spreebird and they smelled like gasoline so you couldn't put them near your face. After 13 weeks of emails and me spending more money to ship them back to them, they have refused to give me a refund. This company should be shut down for their inferior products and lack of guarantees or customer service. Don't buy anything from this site or you will be disappointed!!!!!!!!

lisah73
3/22/14

Like most other reports on this site - I purchased a voucher though LivingSocial late November and am still waiting for the product to be delivered! And this is despite paying for priority delivery.

It took 4 emails from me to them to be told I had not redeemed my voucher properly. I was promised the product with 5 - 15 business days and a tracking number when they had one - still waiting for both of those things.

Buyer beware - be very very very aware!

olgac2
3/20/14

I had purchased a "mystery box" voucher for $12 from KGBdeals.com for products that were supposed to be worth $150. Instead I received Chinese fraudulent cell phone accessories that can be bought on eBay for $3-5!!! Additionally, it took almost 3 months to ship the product instead of promised 2 weeks. I'm afraid even to use this stuff as not to break my cell phone. DON"T BUY FROM THEM!!!

katiar
3/17/14

this is all a scam.. i purchased a set of brushes from them through living social about two months ago and i still havent recieved it. they keep telling me they will get my tracking information but never do. DO NOT even try to get anything from them cause youll never get it. Im surprised living social is still promoting their stuff on their page though

martic2
3/5/14

I have ordered multiple times from this website and have had great experiences every time. There was only one time that there was an error in the order and they promptly took care of it and sent the additional items that were missing. I would highly recommend them and order from them again and again.

staceyh13
2/24/14

If it were possible to give negative stars I would!! DO NOT PURCHASE THROUGH THIS COMPANY!! THEY ARE A SCAM and you WILL NOT get your stuff!!!

Over 6 weeks ago I order the make-up brush set through living social and am, even after many many many many attempts, have still not received anything except some bull crap generic emails the same as everyone else "The product should reach you in 5 to 15 business days" and "We shall share the tracking number"... hmmm yeah so after waiting, wating, waiting, waiting and then waiting some more im still yet to receive either the shipping number or the items!!

I have finally lodged a claim against this company with the ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission), Pay Pal (who I paid through thank god!!) and Living social (who I purchased the voucher through) so hopefully I should be getting every cent refunded really soon!!

Ohhhh and whats even funnier is that they have blocked me from writting on their facebook for simply stating how dodgy they were!!

John B - Have fun replying this one!!

toddr13
2/20/14

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!! It's been over a month since i ordered from them. I was told they would send me a tracking number within 5 to 15 buisness days twice. And I paid for EXPRESS SHIPPING!!! I asked to cancel my order and issue a refund. A couple days later they (Sunila) ask me for the shipping transaction number... Say what? They haven't shipped it to me yet, let alone provide me a shipping transaction number. I give up. What a joke of a company. Can't believe DealChicken allows them to use their service.

lynnn4
2/18/14

This the worst site I have ever been in contact with. Bought some make up brushes on December 8th 2013 and as of February 18 2014 still not have received them. Been in contact with them on at least 3 occasions and after days with out a reply eventually was told they were going to be shipped,will be there in a few business days. All LIES! The customer service from this site does not exist and I would not buy a single thing from them again. I would be willing to bet they will be out of business soon and that would be a good thing!!!!!

alainh1
2/18/14

Order a long sleeve dress shirt using a voucher. They sent me the wrong shirt, and the wrong size. I've contacted them 3-4 times and they've told me to send a picture of the wrong item which I did 3-4 times... Still nothing. No communication at all after sending the pictures of the wrong item. Awful experience. Never again dealing with them.

larryt13
2/13/14

Placed an order for 2 x 10 ft USB Cable on 11/29/13. Have not received them yet. Have twice contacted company and received the response that it "should deliver this product within 5 to 15 business days". The second 15 days are up and still no cables. Today is 2/13/14 and another 15 days is unacceptable. Apparently Samantha and Sunila are poor customer representatives or the shipping department is poor. I guess I lost my money on this purchase. Will not buy from them again.

mjc3
2/8/14

I have ordered some fish eye lens for my son for christmas. I ordered it last Dec 11 and have not recieved anything not even an email back. Its already Feb 8. Thats way too much time. Every time I send them an email , there is no reply. I think this place is fraud or just don't care. So sick of this place.

meganb14
2/8/14

I bought their 3-lens kit from LivingSocial which showed a photo of a macro lens, a fish-eye lens, and a telephoto lens. When my package arrived, I saw that the telephoto lens was missing. When I called LivingSocial for an explanation, the rep told me that ePacific Mall had explained that there were in fact 3 lenses: you have to uncrew the macro in order to find a "third" lens. No telephoto lens. The photo was false advertising. Plus, the macro lens is terrible.

julied25
1/29/14

In September I ordered 4 items. Initially I was given a duplicate code that someone else had already used. After numerous emails I finally was given a new code. It is now the end of January and to date I have only received one of the items. I am so sick of dealing with this and have requested a refund. Guess what! No response !!!
This company is a joke. Do not buy from them!

rf18
1/28/14

I ordered a make-up brush kit on Dec. 2nd, 2013, and still have not received it. I've submitted 2 requests for status via their website, and have yet to hear back from them. What should I do now???

samd44
1/26/14

For all those who had ordered through Epacificmall and are not satisfied with the products delivered , I just got their telephone number where you can reach them . I got their number through some of my friends in Canada . So their telephone number is +14162893702.I was one of the customers and thought I help u all with this number.

jamiah
1/25/14

I purchased the MP4 player that other reviewers have referred to. I purchased 4 for Christmas gifts, and bought them in November. In January, after the gifts had been given, I informed the company that one was defective (battery would not receive a charge from the computer, stayed constantly in "low power" condition) via email. They told me they were sorry I was unhappy with the product, but they only replace defective products within 14 days of sale. Never mind that I bought them as Christmas gifts, right? This company cares nothing about customer satisfaction despite all the corporate rep's disclaimers. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay away from epacificmall.com

jaym72
1/23/14

I purchased an mp4 player which looked like an ipod but was not, it was garbage and already had music on it. i asked to return it, they said to send it back so i did. they said they would be refunding my card, this has been going on since OCTOBER and to date, have still not received a refund. I've sent them NUMEROUS emails asking about the status of the refund and after the first email, i received a response saying it would be 5-8 days. since then, i've tried contacting them once a week and have not received a reply. My advice, do not purchase anything from this company.

patw22
1/23/14

I placed an order through Living Social for the Smartphone Lens Kit on 12/18! I have only received one lens! Sent an email and have received no response! No contact phone number listed for them either! I tried to enter all of my information to check on my order status and it keeps rejecting it! This company is horrible!!! I am sending a message to Living Social to inform them how bad this company is although I am quite sure they have received numerous complaints!!!!!

jodit2
1/22/14

I would give negative stars if I could... I placed an order through a voucher that was being offered on LivingSocial. I thought the sites they contract through were legit. ordered something on December 10th and here at January 23rd I still have yet to recieve it, I can't even get a response back from the company.. I have sent numerous emails through their "customer service" and through facebook. My order can't even be found on their website! Convienently they have NO contact # listed for their customer service.... what a rip!!!!

calvinm32
1/22/14

Horrible service absolutely horrible I ordered a makeup brush set its been almost a month not even a tracking number I am trying to get a refund but they keep ignoring my emails I don't even want the brushes anymore I just want my money back so I can purchase brushes from a reputable company! Nothing but a bunch of scammers at epacificmall I have stil
l yet to get a refund and will be posting negative comments on their social pages to warn other sellers. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE THE ONE STAR I WISH I COULD GIVE NEGATIVE STAR'S.

maryannec
1/21/14

I will start by admitting I'm an idiot:

I ordered an item through ePacific Mall under an affiliated CBS Daily Deals offer, and– like so many of you – never received it. However, upon contacting them, my order was shipped right away, and I was pleased with the product.

So here's where the idiot part come in:

I ordered three more items from ePacific Mall/CBS Daily Deals on OCTOBER 9, intending to use them as Christmas gifts. As of today, JANUARY 21, I have still NOT RECEIVED the items. Several emails to ePacific Mall have gone unanswered.

Although CBS Daily Deals is only brokering the offers, next I will contact them. In my dealings with their offices, the responses were swift, courteous, and complete. If they cannot help me contact ePacific Mall to get my items, at least I can alert them to the lousy service one of their vendors is giving.

brittanyw3
1/20/14

I would give them negative stars if I could. I ordered the smart phone lens kit for my husband for christmas through LivingSocial and have YET to get them, let alone even a tracking number! I have used the company's contact form at least 10 times, every time the response is 'don't worry the product is in the mail and you will receive it'. Of course if that were true then they would be able to send me the tracking information.. absolutely do not give this business your money! I'm surprised LivingSocial doesn't look check the deals they post, but STAY AWAY!!

stephanieg15
1/18/14

This company is a JOKE. I have contacted them through their customer service inquiry page on the website THREE times and not received a response. The product I got does not work and there is no instructions on how to return. It was a camera connector for iPad mini/ipad 4/iphone 5. I have tried this device on ALL of the different devices that it says it is compatible with and NONE of them worked. When I type in the order number that was sent on my confirmation email to process a return, it cannot pull up my account. This is the biggest waste of money ever. do NOT order from this site!!!!

margom3
1/16/14

This is my first time giving a review. Period. And you know what, it is because I received the same service, like many of you. Unfortunately, I stumbled upon this website as I was trying to find a good phone number or a way to contact this unprofessional company. What a SCAM! I ordered the whiskey stones, back in NOVEMBER! paid for EXPEDITED shipping in order to receive them BEFORE Christmas so they can me mailed as a gift. I paid $12.99 in "shipping" which was more than the product! I want my money back. Today is January 16th! I received it in the mail today. Seriously! This is NOT expedited shipping! Besides the fact, that it should have been mailed out WEEKS ago. I am going to take this as far as I can. I have NEVER been so disappointed in a company. NEVER!

kellyb61
1/15/14

I purchased the smart phone detachable lens kit (set of 3) from EPACIFICMALL.COM. The fine print said a limit of one but that you could purchase an additional one as a gift and I did. They charged me for 2 but only sent one. And the one they sent was missing a lens. So they owe me 4 lenses. I paid for 6. I went to their website which is conveniently under maintenance if it exists at all. I am beyond disappointed and angry. What a rip off. I will provide them with any details transaction id's through pay pal redemption codes... whatever. I have never posted here before because I have never been ripped off before. They have tried to cheat the wrong person on this one.

suzed
1/14/14

I SO wish I had read these comments before I ordered from this company. I purchased a Living Social Deal and I have waited and waited and waited and waited, oh, and, then, I have waited. It finally arrived yesterday, but it missing one of the lens that was supposed to be in the set of 3. The instructions of how to use what I did receive are in such poor English that I cannot even guess what it is trying to say. What are poor experience. I am so tired of companies such as this one that say they are so wonderful while in reality they are simply there to gather money, and have no intention of taking care of their customers. Never again.

steveh67
1/9/14

Like everyone says this company is a joke and is fraudulent and scam artists. don't do business with them they have no good phone numbers and their emails are all the same to everyone. If you order from them you wont get your stuff. Thank god my credit card company refunded me and is dealing with them first hand. Make sure that you don't buy anything from them on Deal Chicken or Groupon as well. Oh and John B don't respond to this

stephanig
1/9/14

I wish I had read these reviews before I bought a deal of the day with for this site. Apparently, these deal sites are NOT, in fact, checking these places out first. I ordered whiskey stones for my husband for Xmas, then emailed them to expedite the shipping since I didn't realize it would take 2-4 weeks. They emailed me back saying not to worry, I would have my order by Xmas Eve. I wrote them again after Christmas, and they then told me that it would be 5-15 business days (it was already Dec. 30, what happened to having it by Xmas Eve???), and that they would provide the tracking number. Here it is, Jan. 8, 2014, and still NOTHING. No order, and no tracking number. This is probably the worst site I have ever used, do NOT give them your business!!!

taniam2
1/8/14

As with the previous reviewer of epacificmall I ordered makeup brushes 4 weeks ago (through Living Social in Australia) and have not received them. Shipping stated 2-4 weeks and I paid additional A$10 for expedited shipping as it was a Christmas gift for my sister. Bit embarrassing still not having her gift 2 weeks after the event! I tried to track my order on their orders and returns page but my order didn't even come up even though I have an order number, confirmation and paypal receipts. I tried to contact them through their contact us page but have not had a reply. Surely these deal of the day websites are checking their suppliers' reliability before going into business with them. Attention epacificmall.com... if you see this my order number is 186146.

yvonner7
1/8/14

Ordered a makeup brush set through DealChicken from epacificmall and after 2 months and several emails to epacificmall and DealChicken, no product. Samantha at epacificmall has sent me an email advising my order was shipped and then when I email saying I still have not received my order, I get a response saying it is in the logistics phase. Yep, complete and utter scam. Due to the responses from epacificmall being worded exactly the same each time, I almost think my emails are being answered by a computer and not a real person reviewing my order. DealChicken does business with several companies like this who either send you extremely damaged merchandise or no merchandise at all. Stay away from DealKnocks, Tagco, epacificmall and DealChicken. Complete and utter scammers.

da11378
1/7/14

I have not received my order after almost a month. Customer service does not have a phone, so email is the only way to contact them. They answered one email saying my order was on it's way. That was 3 weeks ago. I am currently requesting for a refund, but have not received a response. Stay away from these people.

obamag
1/6/14

HI
In response to Jeannie's email I to received a defective MP4 player that does not work. Took almost 1 month to receive and when I did the click wheel does not work. The only email response I get from epacific is from Sam stating the player will be arriving shortly. Well no kidding it arrived and I was writing to Sam asking how can I return the dam thing.
I will write to corporate asking for full refund on the product, shipping charge of $5 and my cost to ship the defective item back to them.
Good luck w/ this company.
Obama

virginiah2
1/3/14

I placed my order back in June 2013 and I have not received my order and it's a January 2014! The only way to contact them is by email. With that being said, they answered my first email but all others went unanswered. I would tell everyone to run the other way!

jeanneu2
1/3/14

I ordered two MP4 players for my kids for Christmas from ePacificMall from a deal I got on Deal Chicken. I received an email stating that they may take a month to arrive. They did arrive the week about a month later. I gave them to my kids for Xmas, but it is almost impossible to get the charging cable into the device. The devices are very cheaply made. I will never buy from this company again. My poor kids can't even connect it to the charger without fiddlin with it for 5 minutes, and even then sometimes can't get it on. I gave up today. Never did get it connected. I left an email for the company on their website and I left a message for them on facebook. I certainly hope I hear from them and that they will refund my money. I don't think a replacment would be acceptable, since both of the MP4's were defective, they probably all are.

UPDATE: I received an email from ePacificMall. They clearly did not read my email. They told me that my items were on their way, and that I would receive them in 5 to 15 days. They said they would get back to me with my tracking number. I RECEIVED THE ITEMS, BUT THEY ARE DEFECTIVE. THE CHARGING CABLES DON'T FIT!!!!

charlesa23
12/27/13

Same story as lots of others. Purchased something never received it. There WAS a phone number to call now that's missing. Probably bogus too. Deal chicken - no more

allisap
12/27/13

Ordered touch screen gloves and a backup portable cell phone charger on December 2nd. Product description said it would ship in 2 to 4 weeks. Here it is 4 weeks later and nothing has shipped yet. Customer service is a joke. Best of all because the purchases were under $50 my credit card company won't even allow me to do a chargeback. So $28 down the drain, a lot to someone who earns minimum wage and lives paycheck to paycheck. Based on all the other reviews I'd say this website is making a killing selling stuff and never shipping it. I can't wait for the inevitable class action lawsuit.

geoffm4
12/24/13

Ordered two MP3 players via Deal Chicken. They took my money immediately, promised 2-4 week delivery over a month ago. Had one 'confirmation' e-mail since, no merchandise, no follow-up. e-mail to their customer service got empty promises from 'Samantha', no satisfaction as yet. Also got no support from Deal Chicken. First and last transaction. I am used to dealing with pros like Amazon and Zappos - this vendor is on the other end of the spectrum - AVOID.

sherrin
12/24/13

I ordered two mp4 players on 11/17/13 via Deal Chicken and redeemed my codes the same day via ePacific Mall in hopes to giving both of these gifts for Christmas. After the code was redeemed it specified that it would be about 2-4 weeks for shipment after the order is processed by I NEVER got a confirmation that my order has been processed. It's now a month and change later and I still don't have the gifts I was hoping to give for Christmas. After reading countless complaints after sending my inquiry, I too am going to be one added to the extremely long list of customers that NEVER received the order purchased. I will be disputing this charge with my bank and will NEVER do business with this company again. I mean, what company doesn't have a Customer Service number? I agree with every one that has made a complaint on this site and advise to NEVER purchase through them. They claim to be one of the largest electronic retailers but how is that even possible when they are not fulfilling any orders. So much for a Happy Holiday! ePacific Mall, if your star rating had the option for zero stars you wouldn't get any because your business is a joke.

anneh19
12/24/13

My friend gave me a voucher from Living Social as a Christmas present. The voucher doesn't work. I emailed and they did reply the next day but the response had nothing to do with the question I asked (computer response ?). I emailed back and have received nothing.

daphneg1
12/23/13

Don't ever buy anything from this company. I did not receive my order and no one in the company will help. I keep hearing "it is in transport" and then "it is lost in transport". I seriously doubt that something would be lost 3 separate times. They are a rip off and I will be contacting representation.

juliec22
12/22/13

I ordered from them as presents for my kids for xmas. Twice now I have emailed them with no response. If I do not receive the product or at least an email when they will be here I am taking further actions. Now I have to buy 2 more gifts to replace the MP4 players I never received.

debbiew13
12/21/13

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAMMER AND I HAVE REPORTED IT TO OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL. WILL MAKE PROMISES THEY CAN NOT KEEP. I ALSO WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DEAL CHICKEN EITHER AND THEY PROMOTE AND STAND BESIDE THIS COMPANY AND WILL NOT GIVE A REFUND....

brittanyb9
12/16/13

HORRIBLE!!! Don't buy anything from this website. I bought a Mac Pro Computer Case and never received it. They emailed me back saying they are processing the request AGAIN, but never got it. They are crooks!! What a scam!

mariao10
12/13/13

Complete fraud. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! Never received the product, or a confirmation email, or heard back from the company when I contacted them. Ordered an iphone camera lens from a living social deal. Did not think Living social would solicit companies like this. Will be sure to double check moving forward before buying anything from Living Social again.

arthurl11
12/11/13

Placed an order through a voucher system at DealChicken.com the product was never received and no response to my emails. These people are crooks. I;m sure any good reviews are bogus.

ac416
12/10/13

Shameful - that's the only word that can be used to describe this company. They take your money and don't send the product. Believe me, *ANY* positive review you see here is from the owners - there is NO WAY these are consumers. They have zero customer service, don't answer emails, don't provide a phone number. The "Customer Service" link on their site does nothing. HUGE SCAM!!! Stay away!!!

brendanm16
12/9/13

Just like a lot of the other reviews, this company took my money and never sent my product. Without a doubt, this is one of the most dishonest companies out there and the fact that they are still in business is an embarrassment to the Canadian government. I ordered something in January 2013. In May 2013, after multiple emails to customer service, I received a letter from them, blaming delayed shipments on the unexpected increase in shipping costs. The letter requested that I send them an additional $8 to assist in shipping costs which "may increase the speed" of my delivery. Needless to say, I never got my item, despite paying for it and the delivery charge upfront. I believe that evil begets evil and the owner, Manan Syed, will develop pancreatic cancer and die in disgrace. I will pray for his soul.

shellyf9
12/9/13

Very frustrating and horrible experience. I would never order from them again!
On 8/26 I ordered a Zoo animal school bag. I specifically ordered the ladybug bag. The order said that it would be received within 2 – 3 weeks. I received it 8 weeks later. When I received it, the label said I ordered the ladybug bag, but when I opened it, it was a bunny. Cute, but not what I ordered. I contacted the company on 10/18 and provided them with the information and pictures. They responded right away, however they kept asking me to provide them the same information and eventually sent them the information 2 times – last time on 11/6. On 11/7, they said they would fix the situation and I would receive the correct product within 5 - 7 days. I never received the correct product, nor have I received any further communication from the company. I sent follow up e-mails on 11/21 & 12/1.
In summary, it has been over three months since I ordered the product that was supposed to arrive in 2 – 3 weeks. I have sent several e-mails and provided all of the information they requested immediately upon request – and several times. Though they were initially cooperative, they have been unresponsive for over 4 weeks now.