US Government's NSF

10 Reviews for Eeshops.com

▼ Sort by: recent

11/19/13

I type here as honestly honest: DO NOT SHOP AT EESHOPS.COM THIS SITE IS FRAUD
* I am spending 3 times zippo goods that came to me just one package, and that the two packages are not coming, the goods sold were not original .. so I repeat again you are going to buy goods from this site please run before you got robbed by eeshops.com

11/9/13

THESE people DO NOT communicate. They take your money and SEND NO MERCHANDISE. This is a RIP OFF COMPANY. It's too bad because they ruin it for other honest Chinese companies who want to do honest business with buyers, but I WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER CHINESE BUSINESS TO BUY ANY FUTURE ITEMS AS IT IS JUST A LESSON IN THIEVERY AND BAIT AND SWITCH. Terrible...absolutely terrible!!

7/9/13

i did order a dvd/cd for my pc like a month ago and i still dont hear o get anything never ever i will order or recomend this company to anybody be carefull whit this thieves

7/1/13

I placed an order via this website for bluray DVDs but did not recieve items. The charge on my account was for House furnishings with two charges...filed a dispute with my credit card company. This is definitely a shady site ....USe PAYPAL ...I did not so I am unsure about my claim. Some businesses like this have not integrity or shame in how they do business. BEWARE folks!

7/24/12

They took all my money. I made three orders and got nothing. Now I will go to a lawyer. This is really the worst company on the planet. Very bad communications.

3/23/12

I ordered a DVD set from eeshops and recieved it within 3 weeks of my purchase. I was very pleased with my transaction. They carry hard to find dvd sets. I am sorry others did not find their experience as good, but I will definately use them again. Very Happy. Thanks eeshops. I love you guys!!!!!

4/3/11

Like the other people who are reviewing this site, I too purchased items from them and have not received them. In November I purchased a DVD box set. It is now April and no box set yet. They gave me fake tracking numbers and numerous excuses why I had not received the DVDs yet. Seems like the box was returned to them as unmailable because their postal system was too back logged. So they tried to send it again and guess it got lost in the mail. They keep telling me to be patient, but luckily I was protected via PayPal, and was refunded my total amount back from PayPal.
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT purchase from this company. I can't stress it enough. They will take your money and rip you off. I was lucky and got my full refund, but others have not.

3/21/11

Terrible customer service, terrible communication. They received Paypal payment but did not ship product ordered. After two weeks and 4 e-mails, THEY cancelled order and refunded most of the order cost, however kept $5.53 for their trouble. Do not do business with these folks - you will be disapointed! Update: come to find out the order was NOT cancelled, but rather product sent a full month after order received and paid for, despite paying $28.00 for expidited shipping! Product finally received and found out it is nothing more than software downloaded for a warez site and written to CDs. This is an abosolutely terrible operation to do business with - you are better off throwing your money out of the car window.

2/28/11

Ordered from eeshops in October 2010, paid $300 for ps3 and xbox parts. They delayed shipping 6 weeks, used fake tracking numbers and when the order did arrive it had none of the items I ordered in it. They asked to return the goods which i did. The second shipment had some of what I ordered but most was missing and what was sent had the incorrect quantity if it was sent at all. Now it is the beginning of March 2011, they have my money, have stopped communicating and are no longer even trying to give any customer service at all. They also had me pay via paypal personal payment so I am left without a avenue of recourse in order to get my money back using paypal as there are no goods associated with the payment. Warning!!!! DO NOT SEND A PERSONAL PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL TO THESE THIEVES!!! In February I got an email after contacting the sales rep and company owner. This email was from the customer service who asked me to describe the issue I was having. After 6 months and about 50 emails previously trying to get a refund, goods or credit, one would think they would have been well aware of the situation. They seem to have no recollection of my nightmare, which would indicate this treatment of customer orders is so common they are unable to tell which $#*!ed up order they are responding to. They gave some excuse about it being Chinese New Year and they would be back responding to customer needs as usual. Well they finally told something that is truthful. After responding yet again with a detailed but direct description of my complaint/issues, EESHOPS is once again ignoring emails. It is now 7 months since I paid my money for this order, I have sent the wrong items back and communicated the problem many times to no avail. RUN FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ROBBED BY THEM AS I HAVE!!! THEY ARE A JOKE OR WORSE, CHINESE RIP OFF ARTISTS WITH NO INTEGRITY, NO HONOR AND A BLACK EYE TO ANY OTHER BUSINESS IN CHINA HOPING TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

2/22/11

They took my payment for a DVD Box set, 3 months later no box set, no refund, and they cut off communications.

Stay Away