US Government's NSF

1 Review From Our Community

susanp20
New Reviewer
2/2/13

This is a scam website called www.eccogolfshoesstore, based in USA and claiming to sell original ecco shoes. DO NOT ORDER SHOES FROM THIS SITE!!
I placed an order for 2 pairs of ecco sandals on 27th December 2012 (1 pair of Ecco Breeze Cross Strap Sandal and 1 pair of Ecco Breeze Elastic Band Sandal) valued at $132.00. What I received 3 weeks later in the mail was 2 pairs of cheap knock of sandals (nothing like what I had ordered) posted from Beijing China. All documentation with the package was in Chinese Characters with no return address. I then looked closer at the website and realised there is no contact name, address or phone number listed on the website and the returns policy is written in broken English. There is a fake Ecco logo on the site.
I emailed them and they apologised that the shipping company had "mixed up the delivery" but refused to refund me and instead offered me 20% off my next purchase! My bank is disputing the transaction and I have cancelled my credit card.
The operator of this website uses the email address: snow.service017@gmail.com