US Government's NSF

2 Reviews for Dribbble.com

▼ Sort by: recent

New Reviewer
3/24/14

Pros: Very inspirational
Exposure to many great artists
Easy to navigate
Very organized
Great networking tool

Cons: Nitpicking - but I wish that more designs were featured on each page. A tile layout I think would work wonderfully.

Summary: Dribbble. Its like Wiiings. A jolt of energy, Its like Ron Burgundy doused in panther yellow water. Ok I digress, but this is a really wonderful site that has an endless supply of images for you to peruse. I truly believe that this site really can inspire you in a multitude of fascists. Whether you are stuck on a book idea, or a math problem is crushing your brain. It’s amazing the places you can find the answer you are looking for. And sometimes answers to questions that you didn’t know you were asking.

DRIBLE, DRIBBLE, DRIBBBLE

My first experience with Dribbble was when I was designing an app and I couldn’t find a way to make it look textured. Yes, you are thinking, “Just go to youtube stupid!”, but I wanted to just see how other people were doing textures, (I was really looking for noise, but I didn’t know that’s what it was called). Eventually I stumbled upon some pictures that still influence me today.

I can’t say enough about human ingenuity. Have a window into a playground with no limits but the human imagination is a wonderful privilege. Even further, we are allowed to open that window and get dirty with the rest of them.

Keep on, keepin’ on dribbbble. I mean dribbble.

New Reviewer
11/25/11

This site is so addicting. It's a perfect resource for designs looking for inspiration. It's a little difficult to get a dribbble invite to be able to post your work, but even without that, you can still check out other designers work.

About Dribbble