US Government's NSF

Beijing, China 10000

73 Reviews for DressVenus

▼ Sort by: recent

7/8/14

I bought 2 jacket & 2 dresses. It took over 3 wks to arrive. The materials were poor and stitches weren't even done properly. I emailed the customer service and requested for the return of the items.They requested for the photos to show why I was unsatisfied with the items. They cost me nearly $100 which I could just paid for $2 locally. I agreed with the previous review. Such a scam, I would never purchase again from this website. A very disappointed experience. Don't be fooled by the photos they showed.

7/3/14

I bought a dress from this website not only did it take forever to be delivered, when it was delivered it was a complete disappointment. It's the first and last time I buy clothes online seriously,the lace was the worst type of lace the stitching was not aligned the length was too short, I was really mad I didn't get my money's worth, the diamonds on the dress have practically all fallen off do to the horrible sewing I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy from this sight

6/17/14

after waiting for about a month for this to arrive!!!! I discover it was a complete scam I wouldn't pay $5 for this if I found it locally. The measurements were NOT at all as what they describe online, it was not lined or double breasted at all, the fabric was sooo flimsy and not heavy or thick, the arms were very short (only above my wrists) and the width could fit 3 regular size people in it. after several emails they still insist that I pay the postage fee to return it and keep pasting the same standard email back to reply to me.

here's another tip..many of the reviews are veryyy similar on their site, hint hint..

5/21/14

i ordered about 5 dresses from Dressvenus and i got it on time.. Dressvenus is one of the best company to buy fashion products..i recommended A+++

5/21/14

Bought my wedding dress,from dressvenus last month and it is gorgeous!! The beading and corset is identical to the photograph and is very well made.

Just note this dress is quite warm because the bottom does have a lot of fabric and tulle. Perfect for a winter wedding.

Thanks Store of the Dress!!! Will definitely be ordering more from them in the future.

5/15/14

My husband surprised me by gifting this aesthetically designed ring from dressvenus.com on my birthday. I am very fond of finger rings and love to wear them with almost any dresses. This beautiful crystal diamond ring looks majestic while worn with an evening dress for a party. But the design is so simple that I can also wear it on a regular office day.

5/14/14

Recently I planned a weekend trip on beach. I needed some swimwear , so I searched online and got a lovely collection, in dressvenus.com. They offer such superb, adorable, sexy swimwear and bikini in such a reasonable price. I chose a pretty halter swimwear, with a cute bowknot. I tried it after the item was delivered, and found it well fitted. I recommend dressvenus.com to all my friends for buying summer clothes and swimwear this season.

5/12/14

I recently bought a couple of bags in dressvenus, I've been waiting for so long now for them to arrive. every time I email their customer service they say either they are busy, that i should email them. when i email them they refuse to give me a right answer or give me my refund. I am very unhappy with this because I've never had any problems with online shops before.. its disgusting what they do, trying to steal money like that

5/6/14

Hi I am jack, I used this site last night to shopping a beautiful Jeans for my special one and when I open this site, I saw that it has wide variety of beautiful Jeans. And then I purchase jeans at very affordable price because they offered me a discount coupon to shopping. Really I am very impressed from this online store.

5/3/14

After reading mixed reviews from different dress stores I ended up choosing outeriner as they generally got good feedback. Of course I was anxious for my dress to arrive as I needed it for my graduation. I felt nervous opening the box, which arrived in the week they said it would about 5 weeks after I ordered the dress, but the whole dress was beautiful. Best part is that a dress very similar to some I saw costing about $300 cost me just $105! Great color, fit, and quality!

Veteran Reviewer
5/1/14

There are a HUGE amount of "reviewers" that have ONLY 1 review and its a 5 star we love it one. SORRY shill/fake accounts have no credibility!!!

Stay away from sites that have to use fake/shill accounts to try hype up their pathetic ratings. They apparently don't know that GOOD SERVICE and PRODUCTS will get you good ratings for free!!

5/1/14

I can't explain how perfect this dress is!!! I was so nervous to open the box! I even called 10 people to come over and be at my house when I opened it! It is everything I wanted plus even more. The picture/model doesn't even do the dress justice. Gorgeous!!! The dresses do come inside out, which I thought was a great idea. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

4/30/14

This is a phenomenal company. I have always received my order within just days, and they provide free shipping on initial orders, returns and exchanges. If you want or need to return your item, no need to explain why, and the time period in which to do so is vast. When ever I've had an exchange, I've always received the new item within one-two days! Great customer service, this company cares very much about their customer relationships. They will do anything to make their patrons happy.

4/27/14

Waw !! what an amazing way. I've got my perfect shoes from Dressvenus with a reasonable price after many days of seraching.

keep the great job up !!

Milloion thanks

4/26/14

I bought jacket some time ago and I was really amazed by the quality of it and the few time it took to arrive to my country (spain)
5 stars because it's really awesome

4/25/14

Stay away from this Chinese website. I ordered 4 items. They looked very nice online, but when we received them (19 days later), they look nothing like the ones in the photo on their website. The materials are very very low quality; the color are very dull - looked like have been warned many times; the styles not even the same as in the photos; and missing accessories such as belt and bow. These people are very deceiving. Don't be mislead by them. Even though they claimed on their website that satisfaction is their main goal, you won't be able to return the items you ordered. I contacted them, no reply. These people are scam. They are the scum of the earth. I have shopped a lot online, but have never seen a store this bad as DressVenus.com. Believe me if you want to save a lot of headache and money, STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE!!!

4/25/14

I found some shoes that I really needed to have. Dressvenue was the only site that had them available for immediate shipping. I did get my shoes in time which was very important.

4/23/14

I ordered a jacket waited 2 weeks for arrival and received a completely different jacket. I have sent over 10 emails and recieved nothing back. This website is a scam and a waste of time, customer service is non existant. STAY AWAY!!!

4/17/14

I`d ordered two items from dressvenus and the shipping was fast! I think two weeks, but it is good, because I live in Germany, so the shipping is fast. I`d bought a t.shirt and a pair of jeans. The quality is good. I like the t.shirt and also the jeans, I`m an asian and petite/small..I love the jeans, the lenght is perfect, but the wide is a little bit to small, so I will get a new one. One negative point is, that my jeans has no hole for the knot>.< but the server was so friendly, that I will get a new pair of jeans. :)

4/16/14

Appreciate the great customer support, Have updated many to do best. Good.. All the best and dont increase the prices. My saving website for my things.

4/16/14

I've bought a cute pair of ankle boots on dressvenus and I have nothing but good words to say about this site. The website itself is pretty user friendly, the information can be found very clear and easily. The boots were shipped right away and it got here at the estimated arrival time originally provided and, to my surprise, the packaging was beyond what you'd expect from a retail store. My order looked exactly like the one on the picture and the size information turned out to be pretty accurate. So I'm happy I've purchased here and I've already recommended it to all my friends!

4/16/14

I have ordered from dressvenus before and would highly recommend them. They offer their lines at the best prices compared to other retailers and are excellent at doing what they say they will. If something is ordered with next day delivery, that's when it arrives. The other reason I like them is because when their website says something is in stock, it is, unlike several other retailers I've bought from. I have found dressvenus to be highly reliable.

4/16/14

I have been trying to organize bridesmaid dress for my husband to be's daughter who lives 200 miles away and thankfully with their quick dispatch and returns, the task was not so daunting as I first imagined. We finally have a dress now that she is very happy with. Thank you very much!

4/16/14

this site is awesome, theres alot to choose from and they have everything from shoes,clothes to accessories and affordable too :)

4/16/14

Various of fashion dresses I like very much with best prices. I like to shop here for my things and i saved more money

4/8/14

INCREDIBLY BAD CUSTOMER CARE AND SLOW SHIPPING AND THE SHOES I GOT WAS DAMAGED IN ADDITION ! ! !

This is the worst customer service I have received from a company that sells shoes and apparel + assorted ever! I waited a long time to get an order confirmation that they had sent out my shoes that I ordered. This I never got. When I contacted them, they came with an incredibly lame excuse that they had this spring festival so there was no client services at work but they should start improving my order with even speeding ​​it up. Nothing happened. I sent several complaint emails and eventually I got the answer that they had finally managed to send off my shoes. They had then said that I had to prepare myself that it could take up to 20-40 days first. It took total 10 days from they finaly had sent the package til I received it. When I opened the package I was looking forward to open it! Then I looked closer and closer at the shoes. It was $#*!ing glue EVERYWHERE on them, and a large notch in the heel as well! I was so disappointed that I've never been in a long time and pissed as well. This company I have already reported everywhere in Norway on Norwegian websites, even to the consumer bureau in Norway, too all my friends, and facebook friends, and I have demanded that they send me new shoes after I showed them a lots of pictures of the damage shoes. What they say to me then was that it was just a small problem. I wrote back that it was NOT just a small problem! I demand new shoes! They looked and smelled used as well! They refuse to give me new shoes and they refuse to give me my money back! They are even so rude that they say that I can return the shoes back if I insist on returning them back, but that then I must pay the shipping cost as well! ! I have never said that I will return the shoes back, I said i wanted refund back! I am willing to take this long! To tell the ALL OTHER OUT THERE included DRESSVENUS.COM THAT THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !
I RECOMAND YOU ALL TO NOT SHOP FROM THIS SITE AND FOR ALL PART: SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE IN THE WORLD! !
You can't even open a dispute case to complain about their site either so this is just scams and a fraud company ! ! BE AWARE EVERYONE! !

4/3/14

BEWARE. Do not waste your money. I ordered a jacket from this company on February 26 and did not receive the Item until March 26th. Once I did receive the item, it was too small.

This company does not honor returns and the customer service is poor. Pictures and measurements are misleading.

4/1/14

BEWARE this companies pictures are misleading! I ordered a large short down looking jacket with 6 in of fur around the collar and shoulders and received a jacket with 2 in of fur around a hood which was not shown in the picture. I also order a 2 xl jacket for myself bone and black with leather straps on the sleeves and receive the jacket but the 2 xl is smaller than my daughter larger ( my 10 yr old granddaughter can fit it) with no leather straps on the sleeve. I took pictures and sent it to them clearly showing both jackets they wanted more pictures. I ask for them to call still haven't heard from them! I donated both jackets ($86.00) to good will and will never shop with them again!!!!

3/29/14

Hi I purchased a purple long dress from this site and I love it. The quality of the dress is great and the value for money was brilliant. The dress looks fab and I am sure my friends will be jealous when I wear it. I will definitely use this site again and would recommend it to all of my friends.

3/28/14

DON'T SHOP FROM THIS SITE, I ORDERED 2 BAGS AND A JACKET AND I RECEIVED ONLY ONE BAG, THE REST OF THE ORDER THEY SAID IT'S OUT OF STOCK ..... I PICKED SOMETHING ELSE AND AFTER 1 MONTH THEY SAID IT'S AGAIN OUT OF STOCK, THIS IS HAPPENING AROUND 2-3 MONTHS .... AFTER THAT THEY SAID THEY WILL MAKE REFUND AND THEY DID IT, BUT NOT ALL OF MY MONEY, DON'T ORDER FROM THIS SITE NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

3/26/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHOP ONLINE.
I HAVE ORDERED ONE SHOES AND ONE PANTHS.
SINCE 3 MONTHS I AM WAITING THIS ORDER. THEY SAID THAT THEY DELIVERED IN POST OFFICE , I WENT TO POST OFFICE AND THERE IS NO PACKAGE FOR ME.
IT,S FRUSTRATING. FAKE . AVAOID TO MAKE A SHOPPING ON THIS SITE.

3/26/14

I placed the order for my dress from dressvenus on 2/6/14, a week and a day before the 2/14/14 Valentines Day. After selecting the ship to location, the order form took me to a screen that said "Delivery date" and asked me to select a delivery date. The site even reminded me that 2/14 was Valentines. I selected 2/14 and paid the $4.99 extra shipping fee for that day.i am to report that the dress did i arrived just as i had expected.

3/25/14

Why would anyone want to go to an actual shop when you can get stuff delivered this fast!!
This was the first order that I'd placed with dressvenus.com so I wasn't really sure what to expect but I can only say that the service was excellent. The goods were very well packaged and delivered extremely quickly. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

3/16/14

Site Unresponsive. Unable to dispute. Order marked as paid, shipping tracking not found... I never received my pkg.. I contacted ups/fedex, they don't have my address in their system for a delivery... Totally frustrated with this company, they only have a foreign number for communication.... Urggggggggh......

3/12/14

Purchased the Impressive Color Block Sleeveless Print Dress , the material of the dress was a bit thin and see through, but for the price paid USD $29.19 was fine and was as described. Have had several other costumes in the past and they have been better quality but were a bit more expensive - so I think you do get what you pay for here. Service is perfect, ordered over the internet and collected the next day.

3/11/14

I was in desperate need of a costume for my DAUGHTER to go to her Sister's18th. Time was running out so I scoured the internet for somewhere that could offer Next Day Delivery. I came across DRESSVENUS and gave them a bell. They were great and gave me good advice. I ordered a Elegant Lapel Short Sleeves Chiffon Dress, and it arrived the following day by 1pm as promised. Absolutely no problems and I would definitely use them again next time I am in need of a costume.

3/10/14

I ordered an outfit from dressvenus.com and even though the website and
process was very easy I managed to make a mistake and order the wrong size
- so I immediately ordered another outfit of the correct size and emailed
them to explain (as it was a Sunday and I needed the outfit urgently) - on
the Monday they emailed me to tell me that my incorrect order had been
refunded and the correct order was being processed - the outfit arrived
quickly and although it seemed thin it looked perfect on and my son
received lots of positive comments so he was delighted. Overall I thought
it was good value and despite my initial error the process was very simple.
I would definitely use this company again!

I ordered a Double-breasted Turndown Collar Slim trench coat for my 14 year
old sister to wear to her school nativity. i ordered over the phone on the
Tuesday afternoon and was told it would arrive on the following week
Thursday. it actually arrived on the specified date. The costume is
exactly how it looked on line. Brilliant!!

3/10/14

I have used this company twice now and nothing is too much trouble in explaining various things about the goods they sell. The two members of staff I have met were so helpful explaining in detail about the items I was interested in buying.I would rate this company as highly recommended.

Well done dress venus.

3/10/14

I searched for hours to find a realistic trench coat outfit. I settled on a $40 costume from dress venus expecting something realistic but not the best quality seeing as some of these outfits can cost upwards of $200! How wrong was I! The coat is made of a thick luxurious material with a velvet finish. Everyone who's seen it have all said the same thing..."You must have spent a fortune on it!" Very happy customer and I will definitely buy from them again

3/10/14

Clear and accessible website. Order went very well. No problem with payment. You will be constantly kept informed of the process. I placed a prom dress order, which was handled very professionally and smoothly. The dress was of very good quality. Also the size adjustment post was very well handled. Definitely very satisfied.

3/9/14

Material is poor quality - their sizes are for very small people - maybe little girls.Even the medium size is like an extra small size. They engage in marketing fraud and the the of USA should be doing something about these company and the people behind it.

3/4/14

Hello, I can't post a full comment but please be warned about this place. I impulse shopped and bought a jacket, realizing I really did not need to want it I tried to have it canceled a day or two later. Here is the response I got-- "Thank you for your email,you should look the processing time when you placed an order,the processing time is 10-12 days, now the item within the processing time, so if you insist on cancel it, sorry to tell you that we can't give you the refund, hope you can understand it, thank you,have a good day!" ----They are willing to cancel the order and keep my money. I understand it was my fault for buying the cost but this is beyond ridiculous that they would offer to not send me the item and still keep my money. If the order is processing and takes 2 weeks to process that is ample time to call over find the order and stop it from shipping. I am sorry but this company if being very unfair about this and safe to say I am pissed. Just a warning to all those who order, don't buy it unless you really really want it because you will not get your money back.

3/1/14

Beware of this store! I spent more than 200 USD for clothes, which I wanted to send back cause of really low quality and cheap material as well as wrong sizing. I asked them to give me address for return several times (you can't find it on their website) and got a reply: "You know how expensive postage will be, may be you can give the items to your friend etc". After trying many times to contact the store via email, I tried live chat. The answer was: "We are busy, have a nice day!" So, NEVER AGAIN!!! Thanks got they didn't steal my money from a credit card.

1/28/14

ACHTUNG!!!! Absolute Abzocke!! AUF KEINE FALL ETWAS BESTELLEN!!!! Die Sachen sehen online alle ganz wundervoll aus,sind in Wirklichkeit aber sehr, sehr billig verarbeitet. Die Stoffe voller Chemie, die Sachen stinken ganz wiederlich, es hilft auch kein mehrmaliges Waschen. Sachen sind sehr miserabel verarbeitet und aus billigen,dünnen Stoffen. Polyester und Acryl, wo online Baumwolle steht. Die Zollkosten sind irre hoch. Die Farben der Sachen sind real absolut anders, als online und die Größen sowieso. ich habe vor der Bestellung sogar (wie online empfohlen) meine Maße nachgemessen und dann L / XL bestellt, die Kleidung fällt bei diesen Größen aber aus wie europäische 32/34. Maximal 36. Wie online beschrieben, wollte ich die komplette Bestellung dann zurückschicken (siehe Return Policity) und auch nach 11 ! Mails an DressVenus.com kam nur eine dumme Computergesteuerte Mail, dass sie Bilder bräuchten (mach mal Fotos von stinkenden Sachen, um diesen Fakt aufzuzeigen...). Sie sind absolut resistent für Anfragen zur Rückabwicklung.Zumal man laut deren Text nur 7 tage nach Erhalt der Bestellung Zeit hat, diese zu returnieren. NICHT MÖGLICH!!! Ich habe inkl. Versand (ca. 53$) für über 200 Euro (!!!) am 08.12.13 bestellt. Eine bezahlte Tasche habe ich bis heute (28.01.14) nicht erhalten, eine andere Tasche kam bereits beschädigt hier an. ich habe nach über 13 mails dann Paypal eingeschaltet und die konnten ein Rückzahlungsangebot erwirken von lächerlichen 35$. Allein, die noch fehlende Tasche hat mich 19.99$ gekostet. Dazu kämen dann noch die Zollgebühren, sollte Dressvenus mir die Tasche noch schicken. Ich habe die Rückzahlung (weil ich mit der Summe nicht einverstanden bin und die gesamte Bestellung zurückschicken will) abgelehnt und werde jetzt wohl nichts bekommen. paypal will nun ein offizielles Gutachten haben, was meine Mängel belegt. das kostet mich aber auch wieder ne ganze Menge. Werde den Fall auf Grund der kommenden Kosten wohl schließen müssen, damit ich nicht noch mehr Verlust mache. MAN KANN BEI DRESSVEUS.COM NUR VERLIEREN!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTE ABZOCKE!! Solche Shops sollte man verbieten. Googelt diesen Shop mal, da bekommt ihr viele Fälle, die wir bei mir geendet sind. Leider habe ich erst NACH der Bestellung gegoogelt... Und so bleibe ich wohl auf der Drecksbestellung und bisher 200Euro Kosten sitzen. Ich würde den Shop (also die Betreiber) am liebsten bei der Polizei anzeigen (z.B.wegen Abzocke,Betrug), aber weil die in China sitzen, besteht leider keine Aussicht auf Erfolg. ALSO: FINGER WEG VON DRESSVENUS.COM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/23/14

The reviewers with good comments on dressvenus seem fraudulent, most of them write really poor English and the way they represent cost in dollars give them away as not American even when they use American names. It is a shame that an Asian company would be out there diff raiding people from all over the world. My friend who lives in Korea checked out dressvenus and said they operate out of Hongkong, they could easily do legitimate business and make lots of money from many real people. What a BIG SHAME!

1/21/14

Shocking scam poor workmanship rip off merchants who prey on those seeking a special gown, do not acknowledge their poor quality when challenged....AVOID AT All Cost, you will be disappointed, wish I'd known about this site before I ordered

1/16/14

iam so disappointed with the service i spent almost $150 only to get two items, did not get the shoes that i ordered and the items i got where nowhere near what i ordered.STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE ITS A SCUM!!!!

1/16/14

The clothes that I received were of poor quality, also they sent me wrong sizes and colors!!!!!!!

I had already wrote more than 12 emails since November 2013, and they don't want to refund me, I sent pictures of their mistakes, details of suborders... they have a terrible customer service, almost as bad as their clothes...

If you want to change anything, you should sent more than 12 emails (and increasing, currently) with pictures, also they answer the email as they are a stupid machine, it's difficult the communication by email. And you should paid all shippings although they had sent wrong clothes... also they only refund a 10% for their mistakes (in case of you don't want to return the clothes because the shipping is expensive and you should paid it). If you are lucky or you want to waste your money in a bad experience, buy in this shop. =_=

1/13/14

This company will not accept your returns. I bought three coats and they were all cheaply made with terrible sewing. Buttons in wrong places, cheap scratched buttons, super thin material not acceptable for a jacket.They will send computer generated emails requesting more photos and never accept the return. Don't shop here. The positive reviews are because they pay people to write a good review. That bribing of consumers for good reviews is right on their website.

The Best Wedding Dress Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber