US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

236 Reviews for DresSale

▼ Sort by: recent

5/27/14

I purchased a dress from dressale.com. While the dress was delivered as promised, it was 3 inches too small around the bust despite custom measurements being given. After multiple emails back and forth they admitred they didn't make correctly but refused to honor thier return policy from thier website and suggested I find a tailor. While the quality of the dress is good, it is completely not wearable due to thier mistake

5/27/14

when I was googling a nice prom dress for my girlfriend , I found the dressale website ad in the top of the search area, when my girlfriend recieved it ,guess what happened, she gave me a impressive kiss to payback, so i decided to write it down and voted for it.

5/26/14

I am very satisfied with my shopping. The dress just fit my expectation. The customer service was great and the shipment met the promised time.
Suming up - there is nothing negative to say and I will continue purchasing with Dressale in the future .

5/22/14

I wanted to give the company 5 stars, but I know that way, it would seem too sketchy. I made the mistake of ordering my dress before reading reviews on the website, and I immediately panicked about it. I messaged live chat asking when my order could possibly get here by. My prom is May 31, and I ordered April 24 (late for dress shopping, I know). I asked online on April 28, and they said that my order was already finished, will ship in 1 days, then they would email me a tracking number within the next 24 hours and they did. I was confused since my earliest arrival date was May 10, and latest date was May 24. It had only been 5 days and my custom made dress was already shipped. The shipping process began in Hongkong, and took no more than 3 days to get to Amercia. I ended up getting the dress May 3, less than 2 weeks after I had ordered my dress. The dress comes in a plastic bag, with the dress folded inside out to prevent any of the embellishments from falling off or being damaged. I tried on the dress, worried that they would just ship me a size 2 (I'm very short and tiny so I had to get a custom size a little smaller than 2), and it fit me according to the measurements that I gave them. I am very pleased with my order from them. I'm not sure how others could have experienced such a bad time with this site but I am super happy about mine! I know it sounds too good to be true that mine came custom sized and colored in a week since I've ordered it, considering I didn't pay for rush shipping like they asked, but I had a great experience with them!

5/22/14

BEWARE!!! I bought $401 worth of items. I paid express shipping 6-8 days. I contacted the company to find out where my items were, 14 days later. First they said my funds were frozen. I called paypal and contacted them back. Paypal said, no they had the funds for 2 weeks now. Then they said, “They did not make them because they tried to get a hold of me to make sure that’s the items I wanted”. I told them to refund me the money please; I thought I would have my items by now. They said, “we need over 20 days to make the items then, they would make them”. I said okay, I want a refund. They are now trying to take 30% for handling. What handling???

5/21/14

I have to say that I just received my daughter's prom dress and got it on the date I was supposed to and it looks amazing and fit on her. It looks even better than the pics. We will have to shorten it a little but that because she is not going to have heels on. I know some people will not always be happy but I feel that this site almost show negative reviews. I hope this will set some people at ease. We will use dressale.com again.

5/19/14

Shopping with Dressale was a great experience! This website is very reliable and has many beautiful products. Customer service was efficient and helpful in answering questions regarding their products. I bought my wedding dress from Dressale and it arrived promptly and was exactly as pictured. The price was very inexpensive and the quality and workmanship I would rate very highly. Overall, I am pleased with my purchase and experience with Dressale and would highly recommend them!

5/18/14

I bought a dress from this site and it was really nice. I also bought a couple of jewelry too. They all were nice and looked exactly like the picture.

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

I ordered a dress for my mom for my baby's christening. First they contacted me saying they could not find the "embellishments" on the skirt for the dress. So i told them i want the order cancelled. Not only did i strictly stand by my decision but they sent 5 emails trying to convince me on getting something else from the website. This has been going on for two weeks, and i still have been dealing with them. I highly doubt i will get a refund with how they are acting. I am so aggravated and upset with them, i have contacted my diacover cars to report fraud. Once again, do not buy anything from here! $

5/15/14

I ordered my daughters a Prom dress for high school party from this site. I went to the designers site to make sure they were an authorized online seller first and confirmed that they were. The dress arrived in about 1 months.The workmanship was amazing. It was absolutely stunning, my daughter is the highlight in the party, they asked where we ordered the amazing dress. I told them it is dressale website.Really, for me, I was very happy with my purchase, I was really impressed with the service and the delivery company, and will be ordering from them again for Prom.

5/15/14

This site is a fraud!! Ordered a dress and it came and was not the same dress. The lace on the neckline was all ripped and the trim was a different color and not the same as pictured. Their response was that they cannot supply the dress as advertised as it would cost alot more money. They also said that I have to accept what they supplied as it was similar and would they not warrant the ripped lace on the neckline or even the wrong lace trim. They said it wasn't that bad and I can pay someone to fix. They also have stopped responding to my requests.

5/14/14

Dressale received a five- star rating from me because they care about the needs of their customers and they have done their best to ensure that any questions I experienced with my order was solved to my satisfaction. I love their clothing because they are made to fit and the work is neatly done even on the inside and that of itself tells a lot about a company. I will continue to be their customer because I love their dress fashion and I think they are a fantastic company.

5/13/14

I was apprehensive about ordering my dress online, but my experience with Dressale was nothing but positive. I received it very quickly and it was perfect in every way.

5/12/14

Really good website with so many wonderful designs to choose from and all them are at an affordable price. Each and every dress is exclusive and wearing them will make you stand out.Delivery is very fast and the service from the site is really good.

5/11/14

Nice selection of shoes, and excellent service in terms of timeliness, tracking and quality of goods.

5/11/14

I bought my dress because it looked nice in the picture and it was on sale. The sale was ending that night, but when I visited the url for that dress again the next month, the sale was still going on. The sales just repeat so it looks like you're saving money. The sales representatives are very difficult to communicate with because they don't fully understand English, though they design it like an English-speaking website. They try to justify any errors in the dresses by saying they're all "handmade".

My dress took about forty days to be made, then I got an email saying it would arrive at my door in 3-5 business days. I contacted them 10 days later saying my dress hasn't arrived yet and they said they would email me later about the problem. They never did. I contacted them again two days later and they told me that I'll probably have to wait another four days. When I quoted their late shipping policy, they only responded with "." twice, then stopped replying to me. The live chat screen doesn't load at all now. They never gave me any compensation for the lateness.

After a quick search, I found that most of the "good" reviews on here are fake, and the pictures on their profiles are taken from girls (mostly non-English speaking, Italian girls) without their permission. A waste of a good amount of money.

5/10/14

Will never look at this site again. My dress came with bust size 8 cm smaller than size guide showed. Have sent so many photos as evidence and still to this day they asking for more evidence. I can't even do the dress up.Beads are falling off and it is the wrong colour. There way of fixing the problem is "You fix and we will offer 15% discount on next order". As if I would do this again

5/9/14

TERRIBLE DOESN'T BEGIN TO COVER IT. In my opinion, this place is a fraud!

We ordered a prom dress for my daughter. It was promised to be delivered April 25. It wasn't even shipped from China until the 24th, and arrived the Monday after her prom. Well, ok.

But more importantly, the dress that arrived was so poorly made, it looked like a jr. high home ec class made it. Threads dangling, fabric sewn into the seams to forms bunching and pleats, beading coming loose straight out of the box, uneven hems, and it hangs like a wrinkled tablecloth.

I've been trying ever since to get a refund under their "100% satisfaction guarantee," and what I've been getting is the runaround. They claim they haven't received the emails that I've sent repeatedly (at their request) to two different email addresses they gave, with pictures of the shoddy workmanship, and no refund, nor even a response to my complaints. And when I left a factual, but negative review on their website, it was promptly deleted.

In case you don't believe my review and the many many other negatives--have a close look at the positives -they're verbatim repeats of reviews on other review websites, and they're all written in stilted English, as if someone from, say, China, wrote them.

5/6/14

I love Dressale. I came across the site almost by accident and was amazed at how low the shoes prices were. I was slightly skeptical but thought for the low prices it was worth the risk. Was it ever! My order arrived and I loved my shoes. It was exactly as described and better quality. Since then I've made a few more order and couldn't be happier. I send all my friends to the site now and like me they can't believe how cheap it is.
The customer service is excellent. I sent one message regarding shipping/timing. It was responded to and handle within 12 hours. Which for an online message center I think is very prompt.
The points for writing reviews is also great. I love writing reviews regardless but it's nice to receive something for them!
I would definitely recommended shopping at Dressale.

5/4/14

THIS IS MY SECOND ORDER FOR DRESSALE AND I LOVE MY NEW SCANDALS. IT IS SUIT FOR ME, GOOD QUALITY AND JUST LIKE I SAW IN THE PICTURES, I GOT SO MANY COMPLIMENTS WHEN I WEAR MY SCANDALS, I REALLY RECOMED THIS SITE. I THINK THE KEY TO DEAL WITH DRESSALE IS QUALITY FIRST AND FAST DELIVERY. IN DRESSALE I FIND THE MOST CUTE THINGS RECENTLY, I WILL PLACE AN ORDER OF BEUTIFULL EARRINGS, NACKELACES NEXT TIME WHEN I NEED OTHER ITEMS.

5/4/14

WANT TO THROW AWAY MONEY? Dress came WAY TO SMALL! Contacted dressale with tape measurement pictures of dress and aruged for WEEKS--finally a professional seamstress confirmed that their measurements were correct HOWEVER, they lined the dress with a no-stretch lining making the dress way too small. When I contacted dressale AGAIN, they basically told me I was out the $185 but would remake the dress for a 10% discount! Doing the math, that would make the dress over $325(with NO GUARANTEE that the new one would fit!)! THEIR PRICES ARE CHEAP BECAUSE THEIR SIZES ARE WRONG! You will end up with a dress that is useless unless you order TWO sizes bigger! (BE CAREFUL--ONE REVIEW SAID HER DRESS WAS TOO BIG!!!) I would NOT recommend this site to anyone unless you are a gambler and have money to throw away!

5/3/14

i bought a total of 3 items from dressale, and i'm very satisfied. jewellery/accessories are just like the picture. i bought a pair of shoes too, and it fitted me well, so i have no complaints. the delivery is little expensive, but very fast, it's worth the money!

4/29/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!! My 3 dresses arrived today. The sewing quality is extremely bad and very amateur--uneven hems, threads everywhere, necklines finished very awkwardly. The dresses are bulky and heavy, not delicate and slinky as in the photos. I would not wear them in public. I did not check reviews before purchasing and I'm not going to waste my time trying to get a refund (I see from the reviews that it is impossible). I am embarrassed to give them to goodwill. Maybe I'll start a bonfire. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

4/27/14

I ordered a dress for my son's wedding. I ordered a custom size. I watched their on-line tutorial on measuring and provided them with accurate measurements. I gave a hip measurement of 42. The dress I received measures 40 3/4 at the hip and as there is no give to the fabric I can't even get the dress on. Even if I could get it on though there are so many other problems I probably would not wear it. The silhouette is very different then the picture, there are small blobs of dried glue on the front, and a stray thread in between the layer of satin and the layer of tulle which can't be removed, right on the bust! The companies response to the size issue was "Since all the dresses are made by hand, there is certainly will be difference. When it refer to size difference, it's common to have +1 inch or -1 inch difference. Actually this difference won't effect much when customers trying to wear them." Well actually having the dress one inch too small in fabric that doesn't stretch at all does affect me trying to wear the dress. LIKE I SAID, I CAN'T EVEN GET IT ON.
Regarding the issue of the difference in the silhouette the response is "Since all the pictures shown on our website are for reference and the dresses are custom made, they're 90% similar to the pictures instead of 100%. And due to the effect of light as well as screen display, it's inevitable to have some deviation." I read their website pretty carefully before I ordered and I don't remember it saying anywhere that you should only expect the dress you receive to resemble the picture by about 90 %. Regarding the blobs of glue on the front they suggested that I have the dress altered locally to remove them, for which they would compensate me. There would be no way an alteration will take care of the problem. They did not even address the thread stuck between the layers on the bust. What a disappointment this whole experience was. Not to mention a waste of money. I'm thinking about disputing the charge with Paypal but not sure if it's worth the aggravation.

4/27/14

ZERO STARS! ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK! I ordered a bolero (Amazing Short Sleeves Lace Bolero with Floral Motif) to go with my wedding gown and had to repeatedly contact customer service for a valid number to track the shipping (0000 is what I was given). If you have had to correspond with them, the language barrier is obvious and it unfortunately further exasperates miscommunication. I finally received my bolero, two sizes too big, cheaply made/does not look like the picture, with no tag to confirm sizing, and no invoice or packing slip to reference. I’m currently going back and forth with customer service requesting a return. Never again…

4/26/14

Like me, if you give more importance to quality of clothes rather than anything else than dressale.com is the right destination for you. They offer amazing quality no matter whichever you category you choose. I don’t shop from anywhere else other than dressale.com as I find the collection to be very trendy and stylish and the price tags are very reasonable. The payment method is extremely simple and secured. I am a big fan of this site and people those who have not visited it; I would request them to do it right away.

4/24/14

WORST Company to deal with, EVER!!!

This company is a fraud. They take pictures from valid bridal shops and post them on their site. What they don't tell you is that you will get something like the pictures unless you pay more...this is FRAUD!!

The wedding gown I ordered was lovely and airy, but what I received was a horrible, heavy, and terribly sewn joke, to which they refuse to make right. They won't accept a return and whine about how hard it is to deal on the internet...hello, not my problem! If you say you can make a dress, then make that dress. Don't tell me after the fact that if I wanted the actual dress they advertise it will cost more. This company should be put out of business.

Avoid this place like the plague.

4/17/14

I'm a tall gal- teetering on 6 whole feet. When I was in college, I would fearlessly brave the streets of NY in 5" heels without a second thought. I also wore shorter skirts and pants seemed to be longer those days. In any case, I'm a little wiser, a little (not too much) shorter and although I'm practical, I'd still like to think that I obtain those stylish ways- what I'm getting at: no more 5" heels. Yes, I'm a flats girl and that's not a bad thing- nay, it's a great thing.

I LOVE finding amazing flats; it's like a treasure hunt. When I'm in the mood to hunt and ALWAYS find a winning pair, I go to DRESSALE because not once have I walked out of there drooling over at least five pairs (flats at that). I don't always purchase because my purses need some lovin' too, but honestly, there's such an amazing selection here and the prices aren't outrageous either.

A favorite brand is Dolce Vita, which DRESSALE carries in abundance.
All in all, for a recovering high-heeled converted flat addict- DRESSALE's got your fix!

4/17/14

I was EXTREMELY nervous about ordering my wedding dress from this site but I have to admit that I am pleased! I needed a wedding dress in PINK and many of their dresses are available in multiple colors. I entered my custom sizes and crossed my fingers that everything would be ok. They told me it would arrive by April 25, today is April 17th and it came! It fits! Yes, you can tell it isnt a dress that cost thousands of dollars but it does look like the photo and is clean and is perfect for something that I will only wear one time. I am a happy bride. :-)

4/16/14

Awesome! A good site to shop shoes.Low costs, great fashion, fast shipping!
The compliments on my shoes keep pouring in! I am so happy with my purchase
From dressale.com
I reccomend it to my friends and anyone who wants to Stand out in town!

4/16/14

Hi everybody,they have awesome night lamps! I didn't buy clothes from them, I bought lamp, the prices are low, and the quality is high. I recommend this site if you also want lamps.

4/15/14

DRESSALE, I admit I hadn't been to see you in a while and after perusing your selections yesterday I am that much more sad.  In a weak, shoe needy moment, I bought a couple of pairs from DSW. Of course, a week later I am standing in your shop, virtually sobbing over the beautiful and fantastic pieces on display, none of which I can justify buying now.

You and me DRESSALE, we have some business to attend to. I will be back.

4/14/14

Don't go anywhere near this awful place. I think it is in China, not the US as I was led to believe. My ghastly dress arrived AFTER the wedding I wanted it for, it was so shoddily made, I haven't a hope of selling it on and too embarrassing to even give away. Repeated attempts to return the dress for a refund were refused. The seams were fraying, there were loose threads everywhere. What a waste of money.

4/12/14

Do not order from this site. You will waste your time.
I had ordered a wedding dress from here. Not too high of hopes, but couldn't resist the price. When it came it resembled the picture only slightly, being a very cheap rendition of the professional photo. It was too big all around which is alterable. However, the bust size was absolutely ginormous. Surprising, since they asked for such precise measurements. Due to the size issue (the craptasticness of the dress aside), I thought to ask for a refund. I did have a case and didn't think it would hurt. Was ensued was ridiculous and insulting. There were about 16 emails back and forth, each one leaving me more bewildered and mad. My suspicion is that they have pre-written emails randomly sent out. One was not even about my dress. Two (the 3rd and last) were copy pastes - the exact same email. None answered any of my questions and all were vary vague.
The fact is, they try and rip off old designer dresses. The quality is horrible. It's a scam. No customer service. Atrocious. Waste of time, money, energy, etc.
Run away.

Expert Reviewer

☠ Cheap Made-In-China Online Website
(•ิ_•ิ) Cyberpiracy, Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
☛ Maybe, You Will Get What You Paid For... Counterfeit Goods!
☛ You may get your items seized by customs, and face legal action!
☛ These Piracy Operations offer to sell Cheap merchandise at prices that indicate an obvious theft.
☛ Sites are often hosted in China known for selling copyright infringing items (Counterfeit Goods).
☛ These Piracy sites claim to be Authorized Resellers or Online Outlet Stores - which they are not.
☛ Payment is often through PayPal to an E-Mail Address, Western Union or Bank Transfer, "No Money Back Guarantee".
☛ These scam sites are only after your money and make it hard to return/receive refunds.
☛ Usual contact information is to a free email account.
☛ Do not click on links found in spam e-mail messages or these websites.
☛ Do not become their next victim. Fully read the site terms and policy's before using.
☛ Remember: the import of Trademark/Copyright Infringement or Counterfeit products is illegal in many countries.

(•ิ_•ิ) Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacturer's website is a fake site shipping crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship any fakes at all.

(•ิ_•ิ) The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacturer's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

(•ิ_•ิ) The payment option is usually through a third party website. Good luck getting a reply from the original site or that payment processor when your credit card is charged again and again by that site and others for months or years from now. That site and payment processor could be shut down for fraud by the time you realize you were scammed, then you have no way to get your money back.

(•ิ_•ิ) All of which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business.

(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

=================================================
(•ิ_•ิ) Read this - Buying from China?
------------
Read this - Paying by Paypal or Electronic Transfer?
------------
Read this - Best indications of fraud is scammers wanting you to send money by services like Western Union and Moneygram.
Read this - Not Sure it's a Scam? Scam Email Checklist:
==============================================
☠ Scraping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
☛ Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
☛ Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
☛ Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
☛ Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

✍ Note: Major Security/Trust Seals/Icons commonly used by: BBB .org, McAfee, Thawte, TRUSTe, Trustwave, UpFront, VeriSign/Norton, and others should all have URL's linked to those Icon's. When clicked the URL should "Open" the "relevant sites Certificate or verification page"!!! If they don't, they are FAKE!!!

✍ Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called "Scraping."

(•ิ_•ิ) Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

--- Seems they updated their site to fix some of the issues. ---
Illegal VeriSign Certificates - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):

Illegal McAfee Secure Trustmark - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):

Other Reviews:
My-Wedding-Reception-Planning.com - Is www.dressale.com a reliable company?

Weddingbee Boards = Dressale.com

Ripoff Report | Dressale.com, Jason Li, Rose White Complaint Review Internet: 724324

Ripoff Report | dressale.com Complaint Review Internet: 731888

=================================================
Read this - Paying by Paypal or Electronic Transfer?
------------
Read this - Buying from China?

4/10/14

Can't believe I haven't reviewed DRESSALE, I LOVE DRESSALE. I have shopped here since the area was not as swank as it is now. I shop here today. I worship shamelessly at the Altar Of The High Heel. They're bad for your feet, but shut up - they're HOT! I can't wear them every day (woe is me!), but I can keep them in the Archives to bust out when necessary. Gorgeous, gorgeous shoes and bags (and jewelry and accessories!). I browse more than I buy, but that's a comment on my wallet, not DRESSALE selection.

I bought a pair of shoes here that I took on an imminent trip to India. The shoes were casual! shiny! cute! dressy! hot! comfortable! They were all that and a slice of vindaloo. I wore them OUT in the Subcontinent, and bid a tearful goodbye to them when I left them behind, gasping for breath in the throes of their demise, in a fleabag Chennai motel. They wished me well. But ohhh, did they serve me well - and stylishly - thru cities, villages, rickshaw rides, train cars and ghats.

The selection is yes, that good. You will find the shoes here that will change your life. You heard it from me. :-)

4/10/14

You will ALWAYS find something at DRESSALE! Awesome shoes, great accessories and even cute clothes now!! I love her style so much that I even still shopped from DRESSALE. Friendly and helpful staff as well.

4/9/14

I bought a pair of shoes one this site, very happy with the quality of the product and price. I think I will use this site more times.

4/1/14

This dress was gorgeous. I was immediately caught by the unique color on the website, and it was even prettier in person. I thought the layers in the dress were just beautiful. Second, I ordered the dress in last winter and found the dress very warm. Lastly, the picture on the website, to me, really accurately capture the color and texture of the beading on the bodice. As another reviewer mentioned, there was way more sparkle in the bodice than is evident in the photograph, in the fabric behind the beaded/sequined flowers. Also, the flowers themselves caught the light and looks vivid! Both thumbs up for DRESSALE!

4/1/14

Not at all bad,the dress was almost what I expected it to be like,and the delivery was on time unlike other websites.

3/31/14

I needed a last minute dress for an event and a coworker recommended DRESSALE. I saw that items from their instore inventory page could be shipped overnight or by the next day so this was a huge life saver! Their website has a TON of selection, no matter what you are looking for. I got a cute evening dress for a reasonable price and in a timely manner. Not much else you can ask for! I noticed there is some negative feedback on here about fraudulent claims, but it seems that they've fixed the problems because everything went smoothly with my order.

3/30/14

My dress just arrived today, and it is a wonderful dress!! Thank you dressale for a good job. I love the design, good quality and a quick delivery. Don't hesitate shopping here. For people who gets to pay the custom when the dress arrive, it is very normal in Europe, the price vary depending on the delivery company, but it is still a great deal than getting a dress in local shops. I recommend dressale because it is the only place I found on the internet with such a good quality dress and good service.

3/27/14

Persunmall is a very trendy and affordable site with a lot of different dresses to suit everyone's style! The dresses featured on the site are some of my favourite products they stock and the pictures provided are great to visualise yourself wearing it. The dresses look very high end and there aren't as many negatives as there are positives! I'm very happy about the prices as they could be and look a lot more expensive! The customer service is amazing and they always reply at least 24 hours.

3/26/14

Found the website on Google, really really very nice. Firstly it is the style of the dress, I like it! And secondly I received my item with 14 days after placing the order. Communication was great. Truly recommend to all... i like the quality of the dress i got from them and i hope the next time i buy from here again it will be the same experience.

3/24/14

Great seller. Huge thanks to him. All products of excellent quality and come with resonable price. Fast shipping. Super! Very comfortable light-weight material. Size is good. Colour matches the picture.

3/24/14

My friend told me about dressale when I told her I wanted to buy a dress when we were in Florida. After I went home and search it on my laptop and to my surprise I saw many nice dresses that I wanted but one thing that I never believed it is their pricing was relatively so cheap compare to all place here in Florida. After I shopped from the site that when I completely believed the site. It is really nice site to shop.

3/20/14

I ordered one dress from dressale. I just got it. It's very nice and cheap. Thanks dressale. I will recommend to my friends.

3/20/14

Shipping was incredibly fast. For what I paid I was expecting medium quality item, however the dress is made very well, material is amazing. Straps aren't tight or rubbing as I feared.I am very happy.it looks exactly like the picture. Amazing seller.

3/19/14

HATE HATE HATE THIS COMPANY!!!! Please avoid this site! I cannot express how utterly frustrated and frankly, disgusted I am by this service. I wish the shoddy workmanship was the only problem I had with these dresses. One of the bridesmaid dresses I ordered only has ONE BRA CUP!!!???? After pointing out to them that my bridesmaid has 2 breasts and the dress needed to be replaced, they suggested I take it to a local tailor to have the bra cup sewn in, oh and they would give me 10% my next purchase.
I am still arguing with them via email... There will NEVER be a next purchase. Do yourselves a favor and never use this company.

3/19/14

Although it took a little long to arrive, it is a fact that the dress I ordered was made and shipped to me. It is designed to my size and so fits me. It is well designed. the color is what I want, I really like it, my friends also think it is very perfect, she said she will order one dress from the site. Hope it would be shipped faster.

The Best Prom Dress Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber