US Government's NSF

makaylag

208 Reviews for DreamProm

▼ Sort by: recent

4/21/14

DONT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! NOT ONLY WAS MY DAUGHTERS PROM DRESS A DISASTER BUT NO ONE WILL EVER RETURN YOUR EMAILS WHEN YOU TRY TO RETURN IT! THEY OVER CHARGED MY ACCOUNT AND THE DRESS LOOKED CHEAP. SO NOT ONLY AM I 200 $ IN THE HOLE BUT THEN WE HAD TO GO FIND ANOTHER DRESS LAST MINUTE SO NOW IM 600 $ IN THE HOLE. PLEASE BEWARE AND JUST SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY IN A STORE OR A LEGITIMATE WEBSITE ....TRUST ME ITS WORTH IT! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM

4/20/14

I sure wish I had read the reviews before ordering, live and learn. I have, for now on I will read reviews, and also return policy, Horrible fit, worse fabric and sewing. Please go on to the next place on your list.

4/18/14

Poor quality. Terrible sewing. This was a custom fit order and was not even close to the right size. Paid this company $160 and just paid the alteration seamstress $144 to fix all the mistakes. Hem in the under skirt was way off and in most places was longer than than the chiffon skirt. At the waistline the dress was not laid smooth when stitched and was all bunched up on one side. Straps way too long and the lace used in the bodice was cheap, cheap, cheap as well as fraying and the stitching was showing and coming undone. I have pictures and an invoice to show. Sadly, the seamstress who fixed the dress had another come in from the same company and nothing was wrong with it but a few minor adjustments. What's up with that???

4/17/14

Ordered a prom dress for my Daughter based from these people. Based on the picture we had a good idea of the color. when the dress arrived several weeks later, it was not at all like the picture so I checked the site about returns. I did exactly as requested and sent a couple of pictures clearly showing the dress was not as pictured. I received a return email a couple of days later telling me that the dress in their opinion was exactly as pictured and there is always the chance of a 5% difference in color so they will not accept a return. Scammed out of over $160.00...will NEVER do business with these people again. BEWARE

4/17/14

Do not buy anything from them. The they are a scam.. They rob you.. They show you a picture and send you a dress that is a poor poor replica. Then they don't honor their return policy. iTS PROPBABLY A SHOP WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY PAY MINIMUM WAGE TO AND THEY WORK UNDER TERRIBLE CONDITIONS. THEIR SEWING STINKS AND THEY CANNOT WRITE ENGLISH PROPERLY.

4/16/14

Is another warning needed? Yes it is - do not order anything from these rascals! My daughter's dress was oversized enough to fit me, her father. We sent the pictures they asked for, and a professional tailor affirmed the errors. Dreamprom suggested us to try and resell the dress or give it away to a friend!

4/15/14

I'm reminded of several cliches, IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS and YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Though in this case I still think we paid too much! The only good thing I can say is the dress came fairly quickly and they answer email fairly promptly.
The torso is too long, the slit is in the wrong place. one of the straps has the same side of the snaps on both sides so it can't snap. and it's too short......I sent pictures and they said:
"Hi, we checked the pictures you sent to us carefully. We founf the dress is as beautiful a the picture show on our website. We found the issue can be easily fix ed by local tailors. Can you kindly send the dress to a local tailor and get it fixed. Thank you for your concern. Have a good day!"
(BTW, I copied and pasted that directly from the email)
I replied again saying NO, it is not like the picture but I'm not expecting much at this point.
I am taking the dress to a local seamstress and hoping she can help us...I wish I had read the reviews before we ordered. STAY AWAY, STAY FAR, FAR AWAY. Unless you like to throw away money.

4/14/14

My daughter and I were so excited when we found the prom dress that she had pictured in her head on this site and could not beat the price of the dress. We ordered the dress and it was not until after we placed the order that I started doing some research as far as other peoples reviews and input. I then became worried that we made a very bad decision...but amongst the bad reviews there were some good reviews, so I just basically had to trust that we were getting what we had ordered, a couple of days after placing the order, I got a phone call fairly late at night from the company about the measurements and the color of the dress, I had accidently recorded her hip measurement wrong and they said it didn't match up, we were able to correct it which then put me a little more at peace, I would periodically get on the site to check the status of the dress, a few weeks later it showed that it had shipped and in fact was being delivered that day, when I got home from work, I will tell you I was a little scared by the package on my back porch, however once we opened the packed and pulled the dress out and my daughter tried the dress on.....It was perfect, it fit her perfect, it is absolutely gorgeous! Let me tell you if I did not breathe a sigh of relief! We would definitely order from this site again. Thank you Dreamprom.com for not letting us down. I will say the return policy is a little shady which can raise some concerns, but again I am a satisfied customer!

4/14/14

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter, I constantly checked the status of the order after 3 weeks it was still processing, i contacted them via Live Chat about 5 times, they always answered but told me the same thing, they were making it beautiful, I threatened to cancel the order, the dress did arrive 3 days after shipping, it was beautiful, a little large but we had it altered here, I do not think I would ever order from them again, the aggravation and worry was not worth it, I am glad it worked out for us but have read many reviews where people did not get thier orders, it is very frustrating, if my dress had not arrived I would have disputed the charge on my charge card

4/14/14

Horrible Experience!! I will never order from them again and I will suggest to everyone I talk to, to do the same! Ordered in plenty of time, paid extra to have it shipped early and never got the dress. Received an email the day before prom letting me know they were unable to complete the dress. Now I'm just trying to get my money refunded :(

4/13/14

We ordered my daughters Prom dress and paid extra to make sure it was delivered on time. When it didn't show that it shipped in time we started trying to contact them. It is impossible to get any answers of what is going on in a timely manner because you can only email them and they will respond within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. Obviously in a situation like this time is of essence. When it was figured out that they screwed up they took no responsibility for it and basically said "too bad for you." They will not refund your money or even try to do the right thing. Their attempted apology was more like a slap in the face and a sorry about your luck attitude. If I could put up Bill Boards every where to put them out of business I would. They ruined our experience as I had to get out the day of Prom with my daughter, find and pay for another dress, get her shoes, make-up and jewelry. Then still try to squeeze in what we originally had planned which was Mani/Pedi's and getting ready. We managed to get it all done, but it was very stressful and frustrating when we had everything taken care of ahead of time, or so we thought. These people are rude, uncaring and unreliable.

4/11/14

I order a dress for my daughter with plenty of time. They took really long to send it. When we got it, it was too small. I e mailed them inmediately letting them know. They asked me to send pictures which I did. They gave me the run around. The prom came and went. We had to buy another dress. I order in 2/17/14 and it is 4/11/14 and I have not received a penny back. DO NOT order from them, you will be SORRY. The reviews they have in their website are not real, they did it themselves. There is no way to post a review. I tried it. They gave themselves a 5 star to attract people. They are a scam. I am trying to get my $200 back with my visa company. :( @#%$^

4/10/14

HORRIBLE.
They will give you the run around. I wish we can nail them on Yelp.

DO NOT no matter how temped you might be-Order from them. NOT WORTH IT.

There is NO Return policy really-just a run around until you give up. Dispute the charge with your credit card company.

4/9/14

This company is a scam!! Buyer beware!! I ordered my daughters dress on March 14,2014. $184.97 with shipping and handling and rush oder fee.It is now April 9,2014. I have been getting the whole run around with their supposedly live online chat.I am going to post the actual transaction from the so called live chat room and you will see how I was handled and ignored as follows:
On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 1:53 PM, Provide Support <transcript@providesupport.com> wrote:
Chat Transcript

Visitor: Guest
Operator: LiveHelp
Company: DreamProm
Started: 9-Apr-2014 1:14:04 PM
Finished: 9-Apr-2014 1:53:09 PM

1:14:04 PM: * Welcome! Your request has been directed to our Service team. Please wait for an operator to answer your call.
1:14:13 PM: * Call accepted by operator LiveHelp. Currently in room: LiveHelp Team.
1:14:15 PM: LiveHelp: hi
1:14:51 PM: Guest: Ordered On 2014/03/14
Order Number:20140314121655740644 when will this arrive
1:22:14 PM: Guest: I am still waiting....
1:36:20 PM: Guest: Hello.....
1:40:45 PM: Guest: So this is how the "LIVE SUPPORT TEAM" operates.Funny I am not getting any support! I am still waiting....
1:52:35 PM: Guest: Still wating....
1:52:55 PM: Guest: Just want an answer about this dress.....

4/9/14

Yes, this website IS FRAUD!!! DO NOT ORDER!!! I should have done my research beforehand! Now my prom is 2 weeks away and I am dress-less! and out $200!!! UGHHHHH

4/9/14

So, I ordered my dress on the 15th of March and the dress I ordered was already suppose to be here. I'm still waiting on my dress and my prom if on May 2nd. I prefer if you do think of ordering a dress from this site have a back up dress.

4/8/14

They are AWFUL !!!!! They are liars and thieves. I suspect maybe even a fraudulent company, But what can you expect from a company in China !!! They essentially have no customer service and when you can get through to someone on their Live chat its a joke. They make empty promises and tell lies. They even charged me $40 for express shipping and I 5 days after it was supposed to be here it still isn't !!!! DO NOT buy from this company

4/7/14

This site is a complete scam. I ordered a dress and received a dress which looked nothing like what i had ordered. They refused to issue a refund even though their return policy states they would if the product is not to your satisfaction. Stay away!

4/7/14

Dress took longer than the 10-20 days it's supposed to take. This worked out alright because we ordered well in advance. When dress arrived, the color was wrong. It's embellished on the top and is supposed to have a nude fabric under. Instead of nude, it is white. They refuse to talk to me on the phone, nor with LiveChat. I've emailed them every day for two weeks, asking them to call me and either refund or make another dress in the correct color. They continually tell me the dress is beautiful and to have a nice day. In one message they also say the color is how it was ordered. Which is wrong...there is a difference between nude and white. Then in another email they say it's my monitor which is making the color look different. Which is also wrong. They will not stand behind anything they make and after a while most of their responses seem automated or at least scripted. No matter what, they will not work with you when they make an error and they could care less about customer satisfaction.

4/4/14

Please don't order from this site. They sent the wrong dress, and indicated to me it was close enough. They are not willing to refund my money and basically told me to take it as a lost. I'm glad I paid with my credit card.! At least I'll have my money....but I really wanted that dress.

4/4/14

"Horrible!!!!! The dress I ordered is horrible- wrong size and I sent exact measurements- extremely wrinkled probably due to the stuffed it in a small UPS bag for shipping- very noticeable uneven seams that are frayed- rhinestones missing, falling off, some hanging on by a single thread!!!! Please DO NOT make the same mistake I have NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!! They will not refund your money all they keep telling me to do is take it to my local seamstress at my own expense for repairs!!!! I paid $200.00 for a dress I will never wear why would I waste more money to repair something that is beyond repair? You cannot even speak to anyone all communications are through email and they take at least 24 hours to respond....If anyone is interested in seeing pics of this horribly made dress that I completely wasted my time and money on please email me and I will be happy to forward them c_richard3@yahoo.com"

4/4/14

If I could give it ZERO STARS I WOULD.
What a freaking joke!!! Stay away from these creeps! All those other 5 star reviews down there are just from the company trying to better represent themselves. Ha!!
This ordering of the dress was an absolute nightmare. It never came, I never got a shipping verification, it was charged on my credit card as a flagrant charge. The US ABPIA even reviewed about these scumbags on their site. Stay away. Save your money. This is such a scam.

4/4/14

BUYER BEWARE!!!! STAY AWAY!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!

My daughter saw this one dress that she wanted for her prom and against my better judgment, I ordered it. She kept telling me to order because the "sale" was going to end. They have this stupid timer in the upper right corner which means absolutely nothing. It is always there and always ticking down. I order quite a bit on-line and I have never had any issues with quality or customer service trying to return something. We finally received her dress via UPS rolled up in a plastic bag. And, with no return address or phone number and no receipt inside from the company. She was so excited to try it on and when she did and came out crying, I got so angry and immediately chatted them and they told me to contact customer@dreamprom.com. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!! They told me to tell them exactly what is wrong and send photos. I did and they told me the dress was beautiful and she looked lovely in it. OMG a blind person must have said that because the quality of the dress is hideous; looks like I tried to sew it. We sent exact measurements for the dress to be customized and paid extra and the dress was 4" too big on top, the waist and hips were 2" too small, and the dress 6" too short!!!! Overall, the dress wouldn't even meet Kmarts standards. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!! Back and forth went the emails and they kept telling me I measured wrong and that they made the dress according to my measurements. Funny thing is I had a professional tailor measure her not me!!!! Then they told me in two separate emails to go have her measured again by a professional tailor! They now they made the dress wrong and according to their own RETURN POLICY on their own website I am entitled to a full refund. They even had the never to offer me a "SPECIAL DEAL" for another $100 they would make me another dress and then I would have two. What a F&*()ing joke!!!! Why would I want two disgusting dresses and give them another $100. Are they that stupid??!! You are dealing with low-class people making cheap ripoff dresses. They take the photos from other sites and they TRY to make the dress and tell you its quality. I have been emailing back and forth since March 6. At first you get a generic reply email and then it you get a broken-English email with nothing being accomplished. I have read this websites reviews and have seen all the people who have had the exact same experience and exact same responses from them as I did. So it is quite obvious to me that this is what they do to everyone. There might me a couple good reviews because I don't believe they know what quality should look like and they were taken advantage of and that is wrong. Need less to say, my daughter is now not going to her prom because it was too late to order another dress from a LOCAL store and now wasted the money for the prom tickets. I have filed complaints on-line all over website. This site should and needs to be shut down before anyone else falls victim to them. They are frauds and are stealing money and on top of that the people/kids who are making these dress are probably being beaten and starved and paid $1 a day. If you purchased and are still trying to get a refund, go to your credit card company and dispute the charge; they will help. I am still waiting for a refund--hoping for the best. It not, a BIG lesson learned on my part!!! Spread they word....STAY AWAY FROM DREAMPROM.COM....buy in the U.S. support our economy!!!

4/3/14

Talk about the run around. I custom ordered a dress from them. The bust came at 25" and I ordered 27.5". So obviously too small.
1. I told them they said they didn't understand how that mistake could be made and please end pictures. So I did.
2. They told me the pictures were not done by a professional seamstress so please take it in and take more pictures. So I did.
3. They are now telling me that they measure differently where they are vs. how we measure things. REALLY? a bust measurement is a bust measurement. The dress has 25" of material and the measurement they were given was 27.5 inches.
4. They offered, I could return the dress for a refund or get it remade. Sounds fair... NO. They are somewhere in china not the US and I had to pay 2 shipping charges to get it to Canada, now they want me to pay to return it and pay the 2 shipping charges to get it back again. And I don't trust that I would ever see another dress.

I have taken it to a seamstress who believes she can fix it, so we are keeping our fingers crossed.

This company will not stand behind their product, they make messed up excuses for why a custom dress won't fit. An inch is an inch no matter where you live folks!

The only good thing I have to say is the dress was actually made well. It wasn't falling apart and it is what I expected for the money. But I would not take the risk ordering from them again. If you do order big, it is easier to take in then let out.

3/31/14

A BUNCH OF CROOKS!!!

Whatever you do, do NOT trust this company!! When I was searching for a wedding dress, I found an amazing dress on this site that I absolutely loved & couldn't find anything remotely like it in the bridal shops around here. The price was about $250. I thought it was a good deal. When the dress arrived, it did not resemble the picture online. The beading on the front was COMPLETELY different & the rouching cut off straight across the dress instead of tapering down the sides (like the picture), and the chiffon layer had NUMEROUS snags in it!! To top it all off, the dress was dirty!! It looked as if it was walked on by bare feet or something. It had grey stains on the underlay of the dress that could be seen through the chiffon overlay. When I showed a friend of mine, she asked if it had been worn before. So I contacted the company with photos of the dress stains & incorrect beading, & snags (didn't even try to explain the rouching) and I was told since the dresses were hand made there may be a 5% variance in the dress (I had WAY more than 5% variance) & that they did not see the stains clearly & I should just wash the dress!!!! Are you kidding me?? So after paying you for a new dress, you are telling me I have to wash it (which btw, would void any possibility of returning it). They repeatedly begged me to keep the dress then finally said they could offer some compensation. When asked what that would be, they told me $20. WTF! How insulting! I told them I would be more than happy to return the dress at my cost for a refund & they could very clearly see the problems, but they refused to help or refund anything. They just continually asked me to keep the dress & wash it! I'm so glad I did not spend more $$ on a dress from that site! I have since had to buy another dress for my upcoming wedding & spend almost triple what I had planned on to rush it & make sure it was here on time....meanwhile, no help from this company. Do yourself a favor & do NOT waste your time with this company. Whatever you do, do NOT trust this company!! When I was searching for a wedding dress, I found an amazing dress on this site that I absolutely loved & couldn't find anything remotely like it in the bridal shops around here. The price was about $250. I thought it was a good deal. When the dress arrived, it did not resemble the picture online. The beading on the front was COMPLETELY different & the rouching cut off straight across the dress instead of tapering down the sides (like the picture), and the chiffon layer had NUMEROUS snags in it!! To top it all off, the dress was dirty!! It looked as if it was walked on by bare feet or something. It had grey stains on the underlay of the dress that could be seen through the chiffon overlay. When I showed a friend of mine, she asked if it had been worn before. So I contacted the company with photos of the dress stains & incorrect beading, & snags (didn't even try to explain the rouching) and I was told since the dresses were hand made there may be a 5% variance in the dress (I had WAY more than 5% variance) & that they did not see the stains clearly & I should just wash the dress!!!! Are you kidding me?? So after paying you for a new dress, you are telling me I have to wash it (which btw, would void any possibility of returning it). They repeatedly begged me to keep the dress then finally said they could offer some compensation. When asked what that would be, they told me $20. WTF! How insulting! I told them I would be more than happy to return the dress at my cost for a refund & they could very clearly see the problems, but they refused to help or refund anything. They just continually asked me to keep the dress & wash it! I'm so glad I did not spend more $$ on a dress from that site! I have since had to buy another dress for my upcoming wedding & spend almost triple what I had planned on to rush it & make sure it was here on time....meanwhile, no help from this company. Do yourself a favor & do NOT waste your time with this company.

3/30/14

Wife sent an order with a note to contact us if dress could not be delivered by April 4th. Credit card was charged but received no contact. Sent an email and received no response. Sent another email asking for refund and letting them know that we would be contacting credit card company and finally received a response that the dress was ready and would be sent after completing their QC process but asking for us to give them more time.

If you are one of the many people who are having issues with this company please contact the Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department @ customsenquiry@customs.gov.hk

3/30/14

I wish I had know about this site before wasting hundreds of dollars on a dress that looks like a blind person made it. My daughter and I had such high hopes considering the cost of this dress and once it arrived balled up in a cheap plastic bag our hopes got dashed as soon as we took it out of the package, my daughter is hysterical .over this. It looks nothing like the picture and I have had countless chats back and forth with these people they refuse to give you a number because I said I wanted to talk to a live person over the phone and I was told that was not possible. And what's even more embarrassing is that we told other people about this site and they purchased as well, this company is a NIGHTMARE. Anyway I was told to contact my credit card company and put in a dispute to get my money back and they said it would take 30 to 90 days because the company is out of the United States, But they also said that it would help my case with getting my money returned to have other proof such as letters from other unfortunately this company has done this to.

3/29/14

I have had the worst experience with this company. My dress came and i broke down in tears. It is the ugliest dress i have ever seen. They refuse to take it back even after multiple email conversations, picture proof, and a demanding and hard headed customer. I will NEVER buy from this website again and i hope no one ever does. My dress is horrible and i most likely won't be able to return it or get my money back. $163 down the drain. My prom is now ruined.

3/28/14

I ordered from this company against my better judgment. I have tried to contact them by phone, email, and live chat with no success. I received one email in regard to my dispute that was fairly well written with correct punctuation. The other emails were written in broken English with no punctuation and many spelling errors. Their replies didn't even address my dispute at all. The live chat was a waste of time and the representative wrote that someone would email me in a few hours. I have yet to receive any other correspondence. I have one cheaply made, gaudy dress that looks nothing like the photograph on the website and I will never receive my money back. Do not do business with this company.

3/28/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS CHINA WEBSITE. My daughter's prom dress arrived today. IT IS OBVIOUSLY A CHEAPLY MADE COPY OF THE PICTURE PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE. She is so disappointed. And yes, it arrived via UPS rolled up in a cheap plastic bag! The metallic areas of the bodice are so cheap looking, it's laughable. I'm mad at myself for being too trusting, and I should have done more investigation before ordering from these FAKERS. We have now realized it's basically impossible to return a dress, so we will likely just have to deal with the wasted $206 and go shopping again for another dress. I am going to file a formal complaint with the BBB, and I will spend the rest of my life trying to make sure NO ONE orders from this HORRIBLE SCAM WEBSITE.

3/28/14

Ordered a dress for my daughter and the color and fit were terrible. Cannot alter to fit problem with bustline. Poor quality causes gap at bust. Tried Live Chat and emailing to get refund. They never respond.

The dress comes in a thin plastic bag from China. Therefore, they have no intention of you returning it. Notice they never give you a phone number or a real person to speak with about returns. They just hope you will get worn out and go away.

Filed complain with Better Business Bureau. Not sure they will be able to find the company because of the strange information on the return label of the shipping bag.

DO NOT buy anything from them!!!

3/27/14

OMG the worst EVER! ITS A SCAM! I JUST SPENT HOURS TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THEM! THEY TOOK THE FUNDS OFF MY CC 4 TIMES WITHIN MINUTES! i EVEN CALLED THEM SCAMS AND THE DID NOT DENY IT! i HAVE FULL CONVERSATION COPIES IF YOU WANT PROOF! AND WHEN I SAID I WOULD SPREAD IT OVER SOCIAL MEDIA THEY STILL HAD NOTHING TO SAY! PLEASE DONT ORDER FROM THEM!

3/27/14

This is a fake company! DO NOT order anything form them! I ordered a prom dress and paid the expedited shipping and I have no dress and no one will call me back. I hope they are shut down by the Fair Trade Commission.

3/24/14

PROS: The ordering was easy, and the dress was delivered before the due date. The dress is GORGEOUS! The color is exactly as picured.

CONS: There are a few loose sequins and rhinestones and the zipper could be more "industrial." The dress is too long and has to be altered even though we sent custom measurements.

OVERALL: The dress is beautiful and we are very pleased with the order.

3/24/14

Prom dress arrived today and it's absolutely beautiful. It would be perfect if we could have specified the length of the skirt - seems such a waste to have to cut off six inches.

3/24/14

If you want an inexpensive dress..... Go here. But if you expect your dress shipped on time, sewn straight, straps even in height, and seams sewn evenly then DO MOT BUY FROM HERE. the style of the dress was as promised.the beading was different than pictured. It shipped so late that I have no choice but to have it altered and wear it.

3/24/14

The correspondent from the company seemed as though I was the first person to encounter faulty packaging and incorrect ''custom-made'' attire. They argued back and forth not offering any solution. They suggested I take pictures of a live seamstress measuring my dress. It was ridiculous. They wouldn't even acknowledge the dress was the wrong color after photographic proof. It is actually pretty comical. I am reporting them to massive scam detectors.

3/24/14

My only problem I am not happy about is that alot of the sequins have come off and she has not even worn it yet. I am afraid if we request another one it we will not receive it in time for prom. I am looking and trying to find the same size sequins so I can replace where there is spots. Other than that the dress and quality sewn is great.

3/24/14

Dress doesn't even come close to fitting. They had exact measurements so there is no excuse. It's like I paid $200 for a $20 Halloween costume. The customer service is a joke. I have a dozen emails to prove it. The whole web site is a lie and scam. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! You will regret it. The $200 is bad enough to swallow because they keep giving you the run around on a refund the worst part was the look on my daughters face when she put it on.

3/23/14

They are thieves. We ordered a prom dress, what arrived was a cheap version of a Halloween costume. Nothing fit, even though we gave the exact measurements, the quality and finish is horrible. They refuse to take it back...extremely aggravating ...do not buy anything from this website! you'll regret it.

3/23/14

Received the dress the day before the event although I had paid extra for rush shipping. the beading was falling off and loose threads everywhere. The worse thing though was the smell...it smelt like a dead fish had been shipped with it. Emails and photos sent later - no refund and have been blocked from live chat.

3/22/14

I was so nervous about ordering a prom dress on line and even more so when I found out it was coming from outside of the US. It got here prior to its promised arrival date and it simply beautiful. Fits her like a glove! Very Satisfied!!

3/21/14

Bought my daughter's prom dress from this site. She could have it custom made which was important. The dress is well made, and she loves it - which is the most important thing. And it fits! Nice work! It took quite some time to get the dress, so order early! But it was worth the wait.

3/20/14

If you are thinking about using this company consider: their photos are stolen from other web sites and their dresses are cheap knock offs. Look at their rating here. It means you have a 50/50 chance of having a major problem. If you like those odds then please be my guest. If you didn't know, you CAN do a charge back even if you use your debit card, but it wont matter if they ruined your daughters prom.

3/20/14

Did not realize this website was overseas until after I ordered. Was very leary because of the bad reviews. Dream Prom not only handled the order very professional but kept emailing me with updates on the status of my order. Was delivered before the estimated date and was just as we had ordered and as beautiful as the picture. Don't let all the people with bad reviews turn you away from ordering here.

3/20/14

We ordered two custom fit dresses and a necklace, tiara, and earring set from Dreamprom on March 3, 2014. I watched the status of the order through their website. I became concerned that the order was not going to be delivered on time so I sent several email of which they promptly responded stating they were doing everything they could to deliver on time. The dresses were completed and ready for shipment on the March 18th and we received the order on the March 19th which was our promised delivery date. The dresses fit perfectly, were beautiful and made with perfection. We were very excited and we were very happy with our shopping experience with DreamProm.

3/19/14

Ordered a dress on 2-25 and didn't see the reviews until after. I didn't even realize I had just ordered a dress from china because it did not show that on their site. Needless to say, I was sick because the majority of the reviews where negative. I just received my daughters dress today (earlier than expected) and it is absolutely gorgeous! All these reviews had me worried over nothing. Everything was the correct color and size and the sewing and details were perfect. I would order from DreamProm again tomorrow if I needed another dress.

3/19/14

I just got my dress and its UGLY! I HATE IT! No wonder they are so cheap its cheap quality. I don't even want to wear it to my wedding. I will not recommend this website at all. Who ever got a good looking dress was lucky because it is not worth it! Waist of money! I am not even going to waist my time trying to get a refund by the reviews i read its impossible!

3/19/14

This is the worst site ever ! i was very gullible i guess you can say...i saw all good reviews on there website. So i just went with it because i was so in love with this dress. i wish that i would have just read more before i got to excited. I order the dress and it takes about a month to come., Feb 12-March 17th then when it gets here its red not burgundy and i know red is close to burgundy but this dress was as red as can be! then the dress was way to big. I put it on and You could see my panties!! Then i contact and they say find a tailor and the dress looks amazing. NOOOOO ! it looks foolish. They also told me why cant i admit that i ordered the dress in burgundy. I DO ADMIT THAT, but they sent it in RED ! then they say color swatches sometimes very it should at least be a darker red this red is so bright it makes me wanna cry. The owners cant speak english and are some of the most uneducated people ever. I paid extra for insurance and it still isnt helping. IM GONNA SUE...If money isnt refunded. THEY RUINED MY PROM!!!

3/19/14

The dress is pretty much as the picture was and arrived a couple of weeks earlier than expected. The only complaint is UPS delivered it and said there was a £21.41 additional delivery fee as it was subject to import fees !!!!! Never expected that !

About DreamProm
Specialties & Business Description
DreamProm sells discounted prom dresses, wedding dresses and assorted other formal dresses.
Meet the Business Representative