US Government's NSF

Customer@Dreamprom.com

279 Reviews for DreamProm

Review Highlights

thackerj

I found this website incredibly easy to use and found the dress I wanted really quickly!

brandis9

Horrible quality of product and the customer service is even worse...

cathyl15

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

bethanyg5
10/11/14

I did not get the dress I ordered and the dress I received was not tailored to the custom size I ordered. The company is telling me that it is my mistake.

For $176 I now have a dress that is two large in a style I don't want. The dresses were similar and the quality was acceptable.

mariaa48
10/11/14

Don't buy from DreamProm. I wanted this beautiful wedding dress for my special day. The Dress is described as: MiraculousTrumpet/Mermaid Strapless Floor-Length Chapel Embroidery Color Wedding Dress. It did not look nothing like the dress I have order. The material was heavy in weight and the beads on the dress did not have any kind of pattern. You can't call them and tell them anything about the dress. The customer service can't really help you with any of your questions you may have. email is all you get. Dreamprom offer me $20.00 refund on the dress.

Tip for consumers: The black beads are not in any kind of pattern. The edges are cut sloppy, hems are uneven on the dress, pieces of fabric were not attached. Fabric are missing off the bottom of the dress. The dress did not flare out. The material did not hug your stomach and bust. Not Good Business.

brandis9
10/8/14

Do not I repeat do not order from this company!!! Horrible quality of product and the customer service is even worse... They are thieves and scam artist!!!!

Tip for consumers: Please go elsewhere !!! Do not order from this company they are thieves!!!!

danib6
9/29/14

I need to tell everyone about my experience with this website! I found the most beautiful dress on this website that I wanted for my senior prom, I ordered it and then shortly after completing my order I started reading the reviews. The reviews for this website were all pretty terrible and scared me, so I attempted to cancel my dress order but it was too late. My dress arrived at my house before it was even supposed to, and it was AMAZING. It was beautifully made and it also fit me perfectly, I honestly could not believe how perfect this dress was when the website has such awful reviews. They have Great service, fabulous quality and fast shipping. I'm so sorry to all of the people that had bad experiences but I just felt the need to share my good experience.

Tip for consumers: I would recommend getting the color the dress is offered in and not making any special requests. Don't let bad reviews steer you away but do research before buying.

shannonw12
9/14/14

I just got ripped off by this company. DO NOT buy from them. They sent me the WRONG dress and won't allow me to return it. I am a lawyer and I am going to trying a class action lawsuit against them. Judging from the amount of unhappy people, I think we have enough for a class action. Please email me at shannonrwilliamson@gmail.com if you are interested in joining the class action against idreamprom.com

Tip for consumers: Get off this site! idreamprom is a scam company!

trudyd1
7/19/14

Never order from these rip off artists. Dresses are hideous and cheap. Have been trying to return and they keep fobbing me off! Wish I had read these reviews before buying. Learnt a valuable lesson try before you buy!!!!!!

shirk2
7/7/14

DO NOT BUY!
These are the cheapest dresses you can ever find. They are so poorly done, i swear the dress i ordered looked like a 5$ costume. I had to look for a bridal dress two weeks before my wedding.
Don't be tempted, it is a scam. I was feeling so bad, i don't want anyone else to feel that way.
The dress, other than being ugly as hell, was with black stains all over it and folded in to a small envelope.
Be smart it doesn't worth it!

alhana
7/7/14

I was very afraid because i ordered 3 dresses before i read those reviews. I was very worried because of the horrible reviews i saw about this site. I received my dresses today just on time and they are beautiful, am very satisfied and happy about my dresses. For me it was a very good experience.thank you dream prom

juliec26
6/20/14

We had a terrible experience with this site. Ill fitting dress, poor manufacturing and still didn't get a refund. But we won't let it go. In the end we got lucky a friend knows the owner of the website dazzlebride.com. We were able to buy it there and the dress was 100 times better then on dreamprom.

laquasierc
6/13/14

Thankyou all sooo very much I was about to buy my wedding gown from this site but thank GOD for people like you all thank you all for stopping me from ruining me wedding!!

lynnec9
6/13/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. I have been trying since April to get the money back for a dress my niece ordered to wear for the Grand National. It is hideous. I have sent the company over 30 photographs and they still say it is a beautiful handmade dress and just needs to be steamed!! I have now found that we can complain to the Consumer Council in Hong Kong which I have done just waiting to see what happens. I got told I could have a full refund and return the dress, was surprised so asked for the name of the person who authorised this. Since then I have been told I can have $15.00, £15.00, $35.00 and £35.00. Have also been told that I will have to pay expensive taxes of $150 then another email said $200. Got another email quoting a Chinese proverb why I don't know!! Have been asked what I want and yesterday sent the 30th email saying the full amount as promised and low and behold today I received the reply, will I accept £35 and a discount on future orders. Their tailors work 24 hours a day, sweat blood, sew by hand (quite clearly it's a sewing machine). The tailor that made my niece must have been exhausted the state the dress was in, and as they worked 24 hours must have had their meals at the machine and got grease over it!! Straps are different widths, lining sewed the wrong way round, you name it the dress will probably have that problem. Something needs to be done asap.

ashleyb58
6/12/14

Never order from this site, my prom is coming up in a few weeks and I have no idea what to do because I don't live in the US and it's at times hard to find dresses in my country and because I'm so tiny I have to get them altered. My mom found this site known as idreamprom.com as you all know and they said they made the dresses to your size so I thought great! I was of course a bit hesitant as it seemed too good to be true and I'm so sorry I didn't listen to my gut or found these reviews before I ordered. The dress looked absolutely nothing!!!! Like the picture it was a completely cheap mimic of it and it was so tacky. The sequence section of the dress was just a disaster I don't know how to explain it and the bust area looks so big. I tried returning it but these countless back and forth emails don't work and they don't answer their phone line. I feel so cheated and these people have no moral values they know exactly what their doing they are just stealing photos from designers and then try to make the dress themselves with cheap fabric in a factory, hand made my ass. I have been crying for days and I even tried asking the bank to revoke the purchase forcing them hence to want to take back the dress but they said the manufacturer has to revoke the purchase and there's nothin I can do. I need help really bad cause even if I have to buy another dress how can I get my money back. I spent $200 US dollars on it and I'm so pissed. Please someone help me what can I do?

kims63
6/3/14

My experience was devastating to say the least. We received the prom dress my daughter order and the zipper did not go up all the way. She tried it on and the straps were too short, the chest part of the dress too big and all in all the dress didn't match what she looked at online.
We have been going back and forth with this place now since the last week of April and their standard reply to us is kindly keep the dress and sorry for the inconvenience. Im not kindly keeping something that does not fit my daughter because they could not make the dress properly.

bruceb55
6/3/14

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

They have NO customer service and have their return policy, really non existent.

It is like going to a casino and betting on green, when the likelihood is 90% it will be black or red. 10% of you will like your dress. 90% won't and guess what-THERE IS NO RETURNS. They will force you to go to a local tailor at best. You are SOL.

jacquelines7
6/3/14

For all consumers who had a problem with www.dreamprom.com now known as www.idreamprom.com file a complaint with

www.econsumer.gov

I just did!!!!

The more that file, just maybe we can get results!!!!

nicolej7
5/28/14

I placed a order with I dream prom.com and paid for guaranteed delivery by 5/13/14 and when i checked their website it was still showing as "in processing". I did not receive the dress until the following week. It arrived in a small bag and I could not believe that they packaged it so horribly. Well the dress is light gold in color and we found blue marker stains all over it! The sequins were falling all off the dress and the lace at the bottom was torn and looks like horrible. I have been emailing pictures etc and going back and forth for over 2 weeks to get a refund. Idreamprom has refused to refund my money and has told me they will send me a bag of sequins and that I should take the dress to the cleaners and a tailor to have fixed! Totally unacceptable so buyers beware.

laurences9

Ladies,

Please do not buy from Dreamprom. I ordered a wedding dress at Dreamprom as a plan B in case I would stain the dress I have ordered in a Swiss bridal boutique in Zurich. Fortunately, the Dreamprom dress was only a plan B because it it such a disaster that it is almost comic. It is not straightly sewed so the front sewings are not centered and as a result, the dress is not symetric. Like many, I became aware of the bad reviews after ordering my dress. I remained optimistic until receiving the dress and I will never order again to Dreamprom or any other comparable manufacturer.

marioc12
5/28/14

Bought a dress and when it came it was way to small and I went by their size chart and they refused to give me a refund.I spent $160.00 for the dress and they offered me $10.00 saying they made no profit.....I hope no ever buys from them they are terrible

sa9109
5/20/14

PLEASE DON'T BUY A DRESS FROM THIS COMPANY! I really wish I had read these reviews before purchasing the poorly crafted prom dress for my daughter. Very poorly crafted dress! I did exactly what Dreamprom customer service dept. said. I sent photos (Which they couldn't seem to open without help from me...and I thought people in China are supposed to be so techno savy?) They told me to send it to a tailor and they would share in the cost to alter the gown correctly. I paid them to alter the dress to my daughters size and to produce a properly crafted gown? The craftsmanship of the sewing was so poor the tailor would have her work cut out for her at substantial additional cost to me. Their return policy states: "Dreamprom accepts a partial or complete refund for the item that has problem due to our CARELESSNESS." Oh Really? They won't answer your replies they just send the auto reply that my "enquiry" is very important to them and will contact me in 48 hrs. (Huh? it's inquiry. If you want to sell to the US then learn to spell.) I'm so disappointed and angry. I wish there were a way to close down their "FACTORY".

dianap11
5/20/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! The dress arrived too late for my daughter's prom. There were some minor issues with it, but she didn't get to wear it. Save yourself and your money. Their customer service is a nightmare to deal with, and they won't refund anything! BUY ELSEWHERE!!!!! I wish I had read reviews before I bought. It might have saved my daughter's prom. :o(

johnj138
5/19/14

Ordered a dress May 2014 and what a disaster. DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAM ARTIST. Followed their return policy and they REFUSED to give me my money back - REFUSED - dress was not near the color and the size was way off. Question this - they have all these great comments on their site but see if you can find anywhere on the site where you can make a comment - THEY WROTE THEM ALL THEMSELVES

monicas20
5/17/14

I ordered my wedding dress off of this site and like many others the dress showed up looking nothing like the dress in the picture. It seems that they advertise pictures from someone else and then when you place a order they try to duplicate the picture. I kike many of you wish I would have done the research. Now after having to send them a pic of this horrible dress they tell me its as beautifal as the one in the pic and for me to have a good day.please please don't go any where near this site.

emiliaz
5/16/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. I ordered my prom dress from them and although it came within their estimated time frame, the quality was very poor and the dress did not look like it did online. Because their online return policy states that products with quality-related issues can be returned for a refund, I sent back the dress to them and emailed them for my refund. Currently, I am still trying to get my refund and they keep sending me the same email telling me that they cannot do that, or that they can give $10 as compensation (but the dress was actually $166). Stay away from this website!!

lial12
5/14/14

Never-ever order any dress from this site. you will receive a cheap quality replica which is poorly tailored and made of a cheap fabric, which has nothing to do with the original dress on the picture. Upon your complaint they will request the photos of the dress and then for months pretend they didn't receive the photos. Eventually they will come up with an offer of 20 $ compensation, where the actual price of the dress was 250 $. Stay away from this scam

andym50
5/9/14

It was a horrible experience. I ordered my dress and though it came within the timeframe, the dress was so tacky that I had to go and buy a new one. Not only that, but the company refused to give me a refund because they said "It looks as beautiful as it does in the pictures." Really? Also, they have this way of saying that every dress is 5% different than the picture. How exactly can they give a quantitative statement for a qualitative object? It makes no sense.

Overall, this place is horrible. Don't pay attention to reviews. Ugh.

laurenc204
5/8/14

Do NOT order a dress from this website! I ordered a dress and my entire experience was HORRIBLE. First of all, the dress took almost a month to get here, and when it did, I was shocked. The dress wasn't even sewn right; it was sewn sideways staring from the bust down and looked awful. There were also seams coming undone. Not to mention the dress looked super cheap, definitely not worth $175. It looks nothing like what the picture shows.

Also, for the naive buyer, the website is very unclear. They don't give their location, or show you the dress in the color you want, just a fabric swatch that didn't look anything like the material of the dress I got. There are no returns unless you go through the annoying process of sending pictures via email. Only if the company gives their ok can you send the dress back and must pay for the shipping! This was the worst online shopping experience I've ever had. This company just wants to take your money and give you a cheap looking dress with flaws. DO NOT BUY A DRESS FROM HERE!

karenl41
5/7/14

BUYER BEWARE!!!! Ordered a dress for my son's wedding, it arrived late and full of flaws, spots and pulls. Company is refusing a refund! Don't throw your money away> Quality is horrendous!

cathyl15
5/7/14

We ordered a prom dress for my daughter's senior prom since we were trying to stay within a budget of no more than $200.00. The dress came on time and is okay. I think it's fine for the money. We paid for custom fitting and it was alright except the bust and the straps were too big. I had to take her to a local seamstress and pay another $55.00 for alterations. So for what we paid it's an okay prom dress, but I wouldn't dream of buying a wedding dress on this site.

patriciao10
5/7/14

This was a horrible experience. Dress was not made to the specifications we sent and Dreamprom REFUSED to pay for the alterations because we couldn't findca seamstress to do them within their 7 day return window. Ruined what should have been a wonderful experience!!!

amaiyab
5/6/14

Well I had a hard time loodking for a prom dress in stores so I decided to go online. That's when I saw this website. I saw the price of this BEAUTIFUL dress and bought it immediately.. I ordered it on April 14 and got it on May 6 , 4 days earlier than my suggested arrival date. It got here early! Thumbs up! Now the reason why they get four stars is because the beading Isnt bad, but it looks like a home made dress at the top.. also when I order the dress to be orange expecting only the bottom to be orange and the top to stay white but the top was orange too : (..I wouldn't order from here again though.. Too stressful

tamim4
5/6/14

We ordered a prom dress. Looked beautiful online. First of all it took about 1 month to arrive, not realizing this place is located in a different country. When the dress finally arrived, it was horrible, looked nothing like pictured, very disappointed. I have been emailing them back & forth for weeks now & they keep saying it's not a critical issue & offered me a $20 refund. Are you kidding me? We paid $175 plus $20 shipping fees. Still emailing back and forth & getting same response. We ended up going to Macy's for a prom dress. I hope all of you reading this will think twice about ordering from this company. Going to contact my bank to try & get my money back. HORRIBLE DRESS & CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

frana4
5/4/14

We ordered a prom dress more than 1 month in advance and paid a little extra so that it would arrive in time for needed alternations. It did not arrive by the date promised. We live chatted every day about the dress and could never get a straight answer. We were even lied to that it had shipped when in fact it hadn't. We live in a small town and had to drive a 300 mi. round trip the weekend before prom to buy a different dress. The company finally emailed us and asked us if we would accept the dress after prom. I told them I would if they have me a refund of $100 to cover my expenses to drive to Phoenix. After they said that was too much, I said how about a 25% discount for next year's prom. They offered 10%. NOT ACCEPTABLE. I gave them a chance to come clean and they failed MISERABLY. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY; If you do order 90 days in advance.

terib
5/4/14

Buyer Beware! Although my daughter's dress arrived before the expected date, it was not the same dress pictured on the website. It was vaguely similar, but we were disappointed. We purchased a custom dress, and despite sending in exact measurements, the dress doesn't fit properly. The worst part is that the zipper is extremely difficult to close because it has to pass over very thick fabric at the waist. We're not even sure that it will zip on prom night. I took it to a seamstress who said there is nothing that can fix the problem. She also said she's seen a lot of quality issues with gowns ordered from overseas. We are stuck with this dress because returning is all but impossible.

ellenw11
5/1/14

I can only echo the exact words of the last reviewer: what a mistake! This website is a scam and the dress we ordered for my daughter's prom looks NOTHING like the picture, nor is it even the right size. The company is not responding to my request for a refund but I plan to dispute the charge through my credit card company. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!

samanthac14
5/1/14

I sure wish I would have read the reviews before ordering my dress. This website is fake!! Do not order from here! I bought a $220.00 prom dress that looks nothing like the picture. The people that live in China will not give me my money back so now im stuck with this dress. I'm telling you do NOT order from them. Now I have to go buy a entire new dress and I am out $220.00. The chinese lady was laughing on the phone they know what they are doing and i repeat DO NOT buy anything from dreamprom.com it is FAKE!!!! They have pictures of other peoples dresses on their website thats why the dress does not look the same.

nikiw3
5/1/14

"DO NOT PURCHASE A DRESS ON LINE FROM DREAM PROM.
I ordered a mother of the bride dress, it was to be exactly as the picture showed, a navy jersey dress simple and stunning as the photo.
THE MOST AWFUL GAWDY SHINY TAFFETA DRESS IN BRIGHT BLUE ARRIVED.
The colour was wrong
The fabric was wrong
It did not fit, it wouldnot even go up my arms as too tight and then the body was awful and loose
The fabric was stained
The seams we puckered.
I contacted them and they wanted my to pay to send it back and then pay another 50% and they would make me a new dress.
DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM
THEY WILL NOT RETURN MY EMAILS NOW.
I AM GOING TO COMPLAIN TO MY CONSUMER DEPARTMENT AND ALSO IN HONG KONG
BEWARE
DO NOT GET YOUR HEART BROKEN TOO"
Australian Client

heatherp10
4/30/14

When I ordered my prom dress from here I didnt think to read the reviews on this site. After I had already ordered then I checked. All I seen was negative reviews. I got a little nervous and even thought about canceling my order. I ordered my dress on April 6 and ordered it to be a rush order to be here before May 2. As May was getting closer I was nervous that the dress had not been shipped. I emailed the website to check on the staus of my dress and I got no reply. Finally my dress was shipped and was delivered on April 29 (earlier then I expected it to be:) ). It only took two days for it to be arrive at my house. The dress looked amazing and it fit perfectly!

emmym1
4/30/14

I wanted to give this company 5 stars, but I know that way, it would seem too sketchy. I made the mistake of ordering my dress before reading reviews on the website, and I immediately panicked about it. I messaged live support asking when my order could possibly get here by. My prom is May 29, and I ordered April 21 (late for dress shopping, I know). I messaged live chat on April 24, and they said that my order was already shipped out. I was confused since my earliest arrival date was May 8, and latest date was May 22. It had only been 3 days and my custom made dress was already shipped. Live chat told me that they would email me a tracking number within the next 24 hours. And they did. The shipping process began in China, and took no more than 2 days to get to Canada. I ended up getting the dress April 28, a week after I had ordered my dress. The dress comes in a cheap plastic bag, with the dress folded inside out to prevent any of the embellishments from falling off or being damaged. I tried on the dress, worried that they would just ship me a size 2 (I'm very short and tiny so I had to get a custom size a little smaller than 2), and it fit me according to the measurements that I gave them. I am very pleased with my order from them, although live chat was a little difficult to talk to. I'm not sure how others could have experienced such a bad time with this website but I am super happy about mine! I know it sounds too good to be true that mine came custom sized and colored in a week since I've ordered it, considering I didn't pay for rush shipping like they asked, but I had a great experience with them!

nikkij8
4/29/14

I SURE WISH I HAD READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING ,SMH ...DONT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! NOT ONLY WAS MY SISTERS PROM DRESS A DISASTER BUT NO ONE WILL EVER RETURN YOUR EMAILS WHEN YOU TRY TO RETURN IT! AND THE DRESS LOOKED CHEAP. Poor quality. Terrible sewing. This was a custom fit order and was not even close to the right size. PLEASE BEWARE..

aprilt9
4/21/14

DONT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! NOT ONLY WAS MY DAUGHTERS PROM DRESS A DISASTER BUT NO ONE WILL EVER RETURN YOUR EMAILS WHEN YOU TRY TO RETURN IT! THEY OVER CHARGED MY ACCOUNT AND THE DRESS LOOKED CHEAP. SO NOT ONLY AM I 200 $ IN THE HOLE BUT THEN WE HAD TO GO FIND ANOTHER DRESS LAST MINUTE SO NOW IM 600 $ IN THE HOLE. PLEASE BEWARE AND JUST SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY IN A STORE OR A LEGITIMATE WEBSITE ....TRUST ME ITS WORTH IT! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM

jackiel19
4/20/14

I sure wish I had read the reviews before ordering, live and learn. I have, for now on I will read reviews, and also return policy, Horrible fit, worse fabric and sewing. Please go on to the next place on your list.

laurieb8
4/18/14

Poor quality. Terrible sewing. This was a custom fit order and was not even close to the right size. Paid this company $160 and just paid the alteration seamstress $144 to fix all the mistakes. Hem in the under skirt was way off and in most places was longer than than the chiffon skirt. At the waistline the dress was not laid smooth when stitched and was all bunched up on one side. Straps way too long and the lace used in the bodice was cheap, cheap, cheap as well as fraying and the stitching was showing and coming undone. I have pictures and an invoice to show. Sadly, the seamstress who fixed the dress had another come in from the same company and nothing was wrong with it but a few minor adjustments. What's up with that???

alanb51
4/17/14

Ordered a prom dress for my Daughter based from these people. Based on the picture we had a good idea of the color. when the dress arrived several weeks later, it was not at all like the picture so I checked the site about returns. I did exactly as requested and sent a couple of pictures clearly showing the dress was not as pictured. I received a return email a couple of days later telling me that the dress in their opinion was exactly as pictured and there is always the chance of a 5% difference in color so they will not accept a return. Scammed out of over $160.00...will NEVER do business with these people again. BEWARE

mariam78
4/17/14

Do not buy anything from them. The they are a scam.. They rob you.. They show you a picture and send you a dress that is a poor poor replica. Then they don't honor their return policy. iTS PROPBABLY A SHOP WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY PAY MINIMUM WAGE TO AND THEY WORK UNDER TERRIBLE CONDITIONS. THEIR SEWING STINKS AND THEY CANNOT WRITE ENGLISH PROPERLY.

matsk3
4/16/14

Is another warning needed? Yes it is - do not order anything from these rascals! My daughter's dress was oversized enough to fit me, her father. We sent the pictures they asked for, and a professional tailor affirmed the errors. Dreamprom suggested us to try and resell the dress or give it away to a friend!

lauram57
4/15/14

I'm reminded of several cliches, IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS and YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Though in this case I still think we paid too much! The only good thing I can say is the dress came fairly quickly and they answer email fairly promptly.
The torso is too long, the slit is in the wrong place. one of the straps has the same side of the snaps on both sides so it can't snap. and it's too short......I sent pictures and they said:
"Hi, we checked the pictures you sent to us carefully. We founf the dress is as beautiful a the picture show on our website. We found the issue can be easily fix ed by local tailors. Can you kindly send the dress to a local tailor and get it fixed. Thank you for your concern. Have a good day!"
(BTW, I copied and pasted that directly from the email)
I replied again saying NO, it is not like the picture but I'm not expecting much at this point.
I am taking the dress to a local seamstress and hoping she can help us...I wish I had read the reviews before we ordered. STAY AWAY, STAY FAR, FAR AWAY. Unless you like to throw away money.

pepperb1
4/14/14

My daughter and I were so excited when we found the prom dress that she had pictured in her head on this site and could not beat the price of the dress. We ordered the dress and it was not until after we placed the order that I started doing some research as far as other peoples reviews and input. I then became worried that we made a very bad decision...but amongst the bad reviews there were some good reviews, so I just basically had to trust that we were getting what we had ordered, a couple of days after placing the order, I got a phone call fairly late at night from the company about the measurements and the color of the dress, I had accidently recorded her hip measurement wrong and they said it didn't match up, we were able to correct it which then put me a little more at peace, I would periodically get on the site to check the status of the dress, a few weeks later it showed that it had shipped and in fact was being delivered that day, when I got home from work, I will tell you I was a little scared by the package on my back porch, however once we opened the packed and pulled the dress out and my daughter tried the dress on.....It was perfect, it fit her perfect, it is absolutely gorgeous! Let me tell you if I did not breathe a sigh of relief! We would definitely order from this site again. Thank you Dreamprom.com for not letting us down. I will say the return policy is a little shady which can raise some concerns, but again I am a satisfied customer!

cathyf7
4/14/14

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter, I constantly checked the status of the order after 3 weeks it was still processing, i contacted them via Live Chat about 5 times, they always answered but told me the same thing, they were making it beautiful, I threatened to cancel the order, the dress did arrive 3 days after shipping, it was beautiful, a little large but we had it altered here, I do not think I would ever order from them again, the aggravation and worry was not worth it, I am glad it worked out for us but have read many reviews where people did not get thier orders, it is very frustrating, if my dress had not arrived I would have disputed the charge on my charge card

maries37
4/14/14

Horrible Experience!! I will never order from them again and I will suggest to everyone I talk to, to do the same! Ordered in plenty of time, paid extra to have it shipped early and never got the dress. Received an email the day before prom letting me know they were unable to complete the dress. Now I'm just trying to get my money refunded :(

trinal1
4/13/14

We ordered my daughters Prom dress and paid extra to make sure it was delivered on time. When it didn't show that it shipped in time we started trying to contact them. It is impossible to get any answers of what is going on in a timely manner because you can only email them and they will respond within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. Obviously in a situation like this time is of essence. When it was figured out that they screwed up they took no responsibility for it and basically said "too bad for you." They will not refund your money or even try to do the right thing. Their attempted apology was more like a slap in the face and a sorry about your luck attitude. If I could put up Bill Boards every where to put them out of business I would. They ruined our experience as I had to get out the day of Prom with my daughter, find and pay for another dress, get her shoes, make-up and jewelry. Then still try to squeeze in what we originally had planned which was Mani/Pedi's and getting ready. We managed to get it all done, but it was very stressful and frustrating when we had everything taken care of ahead of time, or so we thought. These people are rude, uncaring and unreliable.

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber