US Government's NSF

Unknown
Navarajpur, Eastern Region 56500, NP
Tel: +1-518-282-4411
Customer@Dreamprom.com

People interested in DreamProm are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vickis15

I received my wedding dress today and it is gorgeous the workmanship and detail is stunning couldn't be happier. (in 305 reviews)

brandis9

Horrible quality of product and the customer service is even worse... (in 46 reviews)

juliep20

I ordered my wedding dress from dream pro and couldn't be happier!! (in 38 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kiml55
9/2/15

My wedding was on June 1st. I ordered my wedding dress from Dream Prom late March. Long story short, they emailed me two weeks before my wedding stating that I will not get my wedding dress. It cannot be made! I bought my dress from eBay and it was okay, but it wasn't the dress I had pictured I would wear on my big day... I will never forget the disappointment I felt that day. My girlfriend ordered her dress from jjshouse.com and received a beautiful dress! I was so jealous! If the dress isn't altered to add or take away items on the dress you're better off with this website.

Tip for consumers: Never received my dress!

eleanorem
8/30/15

I ordered my ball dress from Dream Prom and there was so many flaws in the dress, I don't know where to start. I had my dress custom made to my size, it didn't fit. I was measured by three different people so my measurements were accurate. They had poorly stitched my seams together, and these began coming out as I got in and out of the dress. The dress would have never have lasted a night of ball. The chiffon overlay material was attached on one side of my dress, while the other side wasn't. The rouching on the bodice was sloppy and not neat and tight like the picture. The back of the dress had a permanent roll over so you saw the lining, and when the dress was on the rouching did not cover the lining at the front of the dress (and this was a different colour so quite noticeable). This was not my dress as portrayed in their promotional material. They made my dress look unsymmetrical and messy. For a company that said they had many quality checkers, they really did a poor job.
When we tried to get a refund, the company has been EXTREMELY UNHELPFUL!!!! They have admitted that both sides of the dress are made differently but they blatantly refuse to give our money back. They offered $20 to get the problems rectified, but it will cost hundreds to unstitch and remake the dress as it was meant to look. We cannot even on sell it as both sides of the dress are different. They wanted instead to give us a discount on our next purchase with them!!! What a joke, we will never purchase from them again and I advise that you don't either.Do not be tempted with the beautifully made dresses in their promotional blurb, your dress WILL NOT LOOK LIKE THESE DRESSES! With all these problems, these are not bargains, they are shattered dreams!

cindyb45
5/11/15

My brother bought me a wedding dress through this company. I ordered 4 sizes bigger than I would normally wear I put the dress on today I can't even zip it up. Its not like its pictured on their website. I think the dress is pretty but I have to see if a seamstress can put material in the back of it so I can wear it on my wedding day. Would never recommend this site to no one

samanthar24
5/10/15

This is the ABSOLUTE worst company I have EVER had to deal with.. I custom ordered a bridesmaid dress that I went to a bridal store to be measured for. Received the dress and I couldn't zip it up because it was way too small in the bust area. Contacted the company in which they asked for pictures. So I sent them pictures and they proceeded to ask me why I didn't like the dress and what they could do to fix it. I told them there was nothing they could do to fix it and that I wanted to return the dress. Mind you tags are still on the dress. Then I get an e-mail from they stating that I needed to go back to the bridal store and video tape them measuring me because there was no way they could have made the dress wrong. Like I was lying about the dress not fitting. I was not going back and video taping them measuring me. What kind of customer service is this??!!! My aunt also ordered her wedding dress custom sized and she received it 5 times too big. Both of our dresses were shipped in a UPS letter envelope. They were not willing to do anything to help me and were not willing to have me return the dress for a refund. So now I am stuck with a $150.00 dress that I will never be able to wear. Worst customer service I have ever had to deal with. There is no way they could have custom made this dress in the time that I placed the order to the time I received the dress. Most bridal stores that you order a dress from takes 4 mos at the least. They have all these dresses on an assembly line that they just pull from... HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!! WOULD NEVER WANT ANYONE TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE LIKES OF THIS PLACE!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO MAKE IT RIGHT IF THEY SCREW UP YOUR ORDER!!!!!

susang60
4/20/15

I bought a dress for my daughter for her prom coming up this June 2015. We did a custom order and when the dress arrived it was too small. However, it was very well made and worth the price we paid. I contacted the company and they gave great customer service. They always returned my emails the next day and sent photos of how to measure the dress to confirm that it wasn't made the correct size. They responded once they saw our photos and agreed it was made too small and offered to pay for our local alterations. Fortunately, they left lots of room in the seam allowances for the dress to be let out. The credit for the alterations was applied to my credit card promptly. I was very pleased with how they handled the situation and the quality is great for the price. Sure beats what they are charging at local prom shops for designer dresses that are only worn for 5 hours.

shaylynm
4/19/15

I ordered the dress and the top part is way too big, I contacted the dreamprom customer service and it took 15 emails writing back and forth for them to finally offer 20$ and i am able to keep the dress. Dreamprom does not deserve any stars.

jasminem18
4/17/15

I ordered a dress I loved for cheap, and had the color changed from white to red and custom sized. Everything was right size and color wise but the beading wasn't the same as shown in the picture and the material under the beading should have been transparent, not opaque. I would have loved in a lot more if the beaded part had been right because it was unique before and now its very average looking. Its still a very pretty dress but have paid $170 for it I am not happy about the outcome.

rhondas14
3/23/15

well, the dress arrived a few days after the stated arrival date. it is beautiful. my daughter is very happy with the dress and so am i. the quality is very good, better than some she tried on locally and looks better for the price. after reading the reviews i was worried but by faith things worked out fine. hoping for more great stories as these occasions are special.

Tip for consumers: just make sure you know where you are ordering from before doing it online for something this special.

jessicac45
3/14/15

Even though you all had a bad experience with This website unlike you I had a great one I ordered my dress 2 weeks before my prom it came back on the promised day the website said and fit me perfectly no christals or fabric or anything missing I stood out of everybody I only paid 200 dollars and I got my money's worth I also have pictures if would like to see please email me jessicanichole24@icloud.com I would gladly show you as well this is not a scam site they touch base on everything and made my night a night to remember I'm going to prom again and will be looking on here again

karlad5
3/11/15

Not recommend anyone to buy this website, they are super anti professionals, bought a dress that cost me $ 178.00 and the dress came horrible , like shown in the photo I put, I sent over 14 emails fighting to try to return the dress and they had the ability to tell me that the dress are gorgeous, and are simply horrible, of poor quality, embroidery are super tacky, horrible stuff, the dress is impossible to be used, and after so many emails, they told me that they only return me $ 15.00 , which I thought was a great lack of respect , I paid expensive in that dress, I will send it back to them and they are to Go give me $ 15.00, I think if they do not have the ability to do that show on the website , should not try then sell, or at least return your money, at least 80%, if they did a bad job , they have to pay for the lost of the time to make the dress, i recommend you never buy anything on this website, because is a horrible quality , and lots of head pain to try to return.

Tip for consumers: Not recommend anyone to buy this website, they are super anti professionals, bought a dress that cost me $ 178.00 and the dress came horrible , like shown in the photo I put, I sent over 14 emails fighting to try to return the dress and they had the ability to tell me that the dress are gorgeous, and are simply horrible, of poor quality, embroidery are super tacky, horrible stuff, the dress is impossible to be used, and after so many emails, they told me that they only return me $ 15.00 , whi

barbaral39
3/11/15

The dress was NOT at all what was shown. It is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. It was for my daughter's senior prom and when she saw it she burst out crying. The beading looks like a super hero breast plate. There are so many layers you cannot zip it. The color in the under skirt is correct , but after the 9 !!! layers of fabric, the top layers is not what was chosen and the many many layers are so huge it is ridiculous. I wish with all my heart I had googled and read reviews before buying this dress!!!!!

carolel4
3/11/15

I ordered a dress for a wedding. Still haven't gotten it yet, although they said it would be here March 10, 2015. No time for alterations if necessary. Customer service is a joke. They will get your money and then they don't care. I asked for a refund because the dress was late and someone else in the wedding party received their dress. It looked nothing like the photo. Poor quality. They are refusing to give me a refund. Please don't waste your money.

deniseb38
2/20/15

I ordered a dress for my son's wedding , made to measure well it would have been if I was cross between Jessica rabbit and Jordan, it was dirty and poorly made. I've kept it as it gives the family a laugh when we talk about our fashion disasters please people don't waste your hazard earned cash to these thieves !

carinaz
2/8/15

I ordered a dress last year for my junior prom. It was a red dress that Rihanna had worn. I was looking for a good deal and this was the website that was the cheapest. Well, I was looking for cheap and that's what I got. The dress was in a different fabric, had a different top, and thank God I ordered it two sizes too big or it wouldn't have fit. If it wasn't for my tailor I would have been in a pickle. If I were to do it all over again, I WOULD NOT ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN. Even though it's cheap, you will not get the exact dress you're looking for. Be cautious.

margaritam6
12/24/14

Never ever order from this company!! That is if you don't care about your money, good quality or on time delivery. The merchandise you receive is garbage, won't fit, and certainly nothing like the picture you order from. Their refund policy is non-existent & you'll never hear from them again. If you value your sanity, STAY AWAY FROM idreamprom.com.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this company, they are a huge fraud!!

jeanov
12/15/14

Dreampromp is an organization to steal customers' money. My spouse ordered wedding idems for $ 468.89 from them, we pay extra money for rush order. We never recieve the order. Furthermore, we ask them to cancel the order. they don't want to returm the money.
They should be procecuted.

I click on a star to be able to submit the review. They don't deserve anything at all.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this site. You will regret if you do.

reneeb9
11/18/14

I bought a wedding dress from dreamprom.com. They charged me twice. I did get the second charge back with a fee. The dress came a month later. It can't even be worn it's sewed so badly. They will NOT give you your money back no matter what. Do NOT shop from this site.

mariac48
11/13/14

I'm living the worst experience with this company Drean Prom. I bought a dress for my daughter's Ring Dance. I received the dress with a damage. I made the claim within 7 days according to their return policy, I sent photos and copy of the original ticket. I did everything they asked in their policy. They accept that the dress have a damage but they do not do not want to do the refund and receive the dress back . Please do not buy any with them. They have the worst Customer Service and also they do not have any refund policy. The quality is very poor.

Yo estoy viviendo la peor experiencia con esta compania Drean Prom. Compre un traje para el Ring Dance de mi hija y page sobre $200.. Lo recibi con un defecto. Hice la reclamacion antes de 7 dias segun su politica de devolucion, le envie fotos y copia del ticket original del traje. Cumpli con todo lo que ellos piden en su politica. Ellos aceptan que tiene un daño y no quieren que les devuelva el traje. Por favor no compren con ellos. Son el peor Customer Service que he recibido. No cumplen con sus politicas de devolucion. No asumen su responsabilidad y son de muy mala garantia.

claudiaw2
11/13/14

BEWARE... THEY STATE CUSTOMER POLICY STATES: YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR LONG TERM PIRSUIT, AND UPMOST CONCERN. WE WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SATISFY OUR CUTOMERS. IF YOU HAVEANY PROBELMS, COMMENTS, OR SUGGSTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US." DO NOT BELIEVE THEM
THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AFTER MONEYS ARE PAID. I DID RESEARCH AND RAD REVIEWS BELIEVING THEY HAD A UPSTANDING COMPANY. WHAT A BOGUS COMPANY.
I PURCHASED A WEDDING DRESS FOR UP COMING RENEWAL OF VOWS. I RECIEVED A DRESS THAT WAS NOT THE DRESS I ORDERED. THE DRESS RECIEVED WAS MADE OF POOR QUALITY. THE FRONT UPPER PART OF DRESS IS COMPLETELY WRONG, ONE SIDE PUCKERS AND OTHER LAYS FLAT. IF LOOKED ANY PART OF BEAUTIFUL, I WOULD BE WILLING TO WEAR. AFTER TAKING TO A LOCAL TAILOR THE COST OF REPAIRS WILL BE UPWARDS OF $700.00 I DID EVERYTHING REQUIRED TO GET A RETURN NUMBER. WITH PHOTOS OF DRESS. AS PER THEIR RETURN POLICY, FOLLOWED ALL RETURN POLICY. WITH A HEARTBREAKING RESULTS OF OFFER TO ACCEPT $40.00 I HAVE BEEN IN A AWFUL STRUGLE WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. IN WHICH THEY OFFERED ME $40.00 ON A $177.28 PURCHASE AND ASK ME TO ACCEPT AND BE SATISFIED WITH THEIR MISTAKE. I EVEN STATED I WOULD ACCEPT A PRODUCT CREDIT FOR FULL AMOUNT, GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE TO MAKE ANOTHER DRESS. THEY REFUSED. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. I ATTEMPTED TO MAKE A COMMENT ON THEIR SITE, IT WAS REFUSED. FUNNY HOW ALL THE REVIEWS AND COMMENTS ON THEIR SITE ARE POSITIVE, WITH ENCOURAGEMENT THAT THEY WILL FOLLOW THROUGH OF THEIR OWN PRODUCT POLICY.
I WILL BE DOING EVERYTHING TO GET THE SITE/COMPANY TO STOP SELLING THESE POOR QUALITY PRODUCTS TO ARIZONA CUSTOMERS. I FEEL SO BETRAYED BY IDREAMPROM.COM, I WILL HAVE TO SAVE UNTILL FEBUARY/MARCH TO PURCHASE FROM "LIGHT IN A BOX" A COMPANY I HAVE ORDERED AND RECIEVED WONDERFUL PRODUCTS, PREVIOUSLY.
SINCERELY, CLAUDIA IN ARIZONA

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE. THE DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS, NOR QUALITY OF PRODUCT.... BEWARE
I DO RECOMEND "LIGHTING IN A BOX" AS I HAVE BEEN MORE THEN SATISFIED WITH : L.I.B.

siavashr
11/1/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, I ordered a dress from this site, half an hour after that I saw the reviews and wanted to cancel my order but there was no cancellation on my order, they have a cancel policy that I could cancel within 12 hours after place my order so I called them and no answer,
I used live chat on their site, he/she asked me why I want to cancel and I said that I just don't want it anymore, he/she said you can keep it and resell it, I said ok and I will call my bank. finally after 30 mins of talking they cancelled my order but I am still waiting for my money back.

Tip for consumers: Just don't use this site

ekaterinas2
10/22/14

I wish I have red all review before place an order in DreamProm! Worst experience I have ever had! The dress came in the wrong size, wrong color and was very poor quality! The company tried to fault me for the wrong measurements and they didn't want to take it back, they also didn't cover 100% of the alternations, just third part of the price. I am so disappointed, I couldn't ever wear this dress, I wound up buying a new one in a shop (the same price with 0 stress!).
Think twice before placing an order from DreamProm!!!

barbarat15
10/16/14

Ordered my wedding dress..it fit perfect n is beautiful

Tip for consumers: Beautiful dresses..WOULD definitely buy from them again

bethanyg5
10/11/14

I did not get the dress I ordered and the dress I received was not tailored to the custom size I ordered. The company is telling me that it is my mistake.

For $176 I now have a dress that is two large in a style I don't want. The dresses were similar and the quality was acceptable.

mariaa48
10/11/14

Don't buy from DreamProm. I wanted this beautiful wedding dress for my special day. The Dress is described as: MiraculousTrumpet/Mermaid Strapless Floor-Length Chapel Embroidery Color Wedding Dress. It did not look nothing like the dress I have order. The material was heavy in weight and the beads on the dress did not have any kind of pattern. You can't call them and tell them anything about the dress. The customer service can't really help you with any of your questions you may have. email is all you get. Dreamprom offer me $20.00 refund on the dress.

Tip for consumers: The black beads are not in any kind of pattern. The edges are cut sloppy, hems are uneven on the dress, pieces of fabric were not attached. Fabric are missing off the bottom of the dress. The dress did not flare out. The material did not hug your stomach and bust. Not Good Business.

brandis9
10/8/14

Do not I repeat do not order from this company!!! Horrible quality of product and the customer service is even worse... They are thieves and scam artist!!!!

Tip for consumers: Please go elsewhere !!! Do not order from this company they are thieves!!!!

danib6
9/29/14

I need to tell everyone about my experience with this website! I found the most beautiful dress on this website that I wanted for my senior prom, I ordered it and then shortly after completing my order I started reading the reviews. The reviews for this website were all pretty terrible and scared me, so I attempted to cancel my dress order but it was too late. My dress arrived at my house before it was even supposed to, and it was AMAZING. It was beautifully made and it also fit me perfectly, I honestly could not believe how perfect this dress was when the website has such awful reviews. They have Great service, fabulous quality and fast shipping. I'm so sorry to all of the people that had bad experiences but I just felt the need to share my good experience.

Tip for consumers: I would recommend getting the color the dress is offered in and not making any special requests. Don't let bad reviews steer you away but do research before buying.

shannonw12
9/14/14

I just got ripped off by this company. DO NOT buy from them. They sent me the WRONG dress and won't allow me to return it. I am a lawyer and I am going to trying a class action lawsuit against them. Judging from the amount of unhappy people, I think we have enough for a class action. Please email me at shannonrwilliamson@gmail.com if you are interested in joining the class action against idreamprom.com

Tip for consumers: Get off this site! idreamprom is a scam company!

trudyd1
7/19/14

Never order from these rip off artists. Dresses are hideous and cheap. Have been trying to return and they keep fobbing me off! Wish I had read these reviews before buying. Learnt a valuable lesson try before you buy!!!!!!

shirk2
7/7/14

DO NOT BUY!
These are the cheapest dresses you can ever find. They are so poorly done, i swear the dress i ordered looked like a 5$ costume. I had to look for a bridal dress two weeks before my wedding.
Don't be tempted, it is a scam. I was feeling so bad, i don't want anyone else to feel that way.
The dress, other than being ugly as hell, was with black stains all over it and folded in to a small envelope.
Be smart it doesn't worth it!

alhana
7/7/14

I was very afraid because i ordered 3 dresses before i read those reviews. I was very worried because of the horrible reviews i saw about this site. I received my dresses today just on time and they are beautiful, am very satisfied and happy about my dresses. For me it was a very good experience.thank you dream prom

juliec26
6/20/14

We had a terrible experience with this site. Ill fitting dress, poor manufacturing and still didn't get a refund. But we won't let it go. In the end we got lucky a friend knows the owner of the website dazzlebride.com. We were able to buy it there and the dress was 100 times better then on dreamprom.

laquasierc
6/13/14

Thankyou all sooo very much I was about to buy my wedding gown from this site but thank GOD for people like you all thank you all for stopping me from ruining me wedding!!

lynnec9
6/13/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. I have been trying since April to get the money back for a dress my niece ordered to wear for the Grand National. It is hideous. I have sent the company over 30 photographs and they still say it is a beautiful handmade dress and just needs to be steamed!! I have now found that we can complain to the Consumer Council in Hong Kong which I have done just waiting to see what happens. I got told I could have a full refund and return the dress, was surprised so asked for the name of the person who authorised this. Since then I have been told I can have $15.00, £15.00, $35.00 and £35.00. Have also been told that I will have to pay expensive taxes of $150 then another email said $200. Got another email quoting a Chinese proverb why I don't know!! Have been asked what I want and yesterday sent the 30th email saying the full amount as promised and low and behold today I received the reply, will I accept £35 and a discount on future orders. Their tailors work 24 hours a day, sweat blood, sew by hand (quite clearly it's a sewing machine). The tailor that made my niece must have been exhausted the state the dress was in, and as they worked 24 hours must have had their meals at the machine and got grease over it!! Straps are different widths, lining sewed the wrong way round, you name it the dress will probably have that problem. Something needs to be done asap.

ashleyb58
6/12/14

Never order from this site, my prom is coming up in a few weeks and I have no idea what to do because I don't live in the US and it's at times hard to find dresses in my country and because I'm so tiny I have to get them altered. My mom found this site known as idreamprom.com as you all know and they said they made the dresses to your size so I thought great! I was of course a bit hesitant as it seemed too good to be true and I'm so sorry I didn't listen to my gut or found these reviews before I ordered. The dress looked absolutely nothing!!!! Like the picture it was a completely cheap mimic of it and it was so tacky. The sequence section of the dress was just a disaster I don't know how to explain it and the bust area looks so big. I tried returning it but these countless back and forth emails don't work and they don't answer their phone line. I feel so cheated and these people have no moral values they know exactly what their doing they are just stealing photos from designers and then try to make the dress themselves with cheap fabric in a factory, hand made my ass. I have been crying for days and I even tried asking the bank to revoke the purchase forcing them hence to want to take back the dress but they said the manufacturer has to revoke the purchase and there's nothin I can do. I need help really bad cause even if I have to buy another dress how can I get my money back. I spent $200 US dollars on it and I'm so pissed. Please someone help me what can I do?

kims63
6/3/14

My experience was devastating to say the least. We received the prom dress my daughter order and the zipper did not go up all the way. She tried it on and the straps were too short, the chest part of the dress too big and all in all the dress didn't match what she looked at online.
We have been going back and forth with this place now since the last week of April and their standard reply to us is kindly keep the dress and sorry for the inconvenience. Im not kindly keeping something that does not fit my daughter because they could not make the dress properly.

bruceb55
6/3/14

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

They have NO customer service and have their return policy, really non existent.

It is like going to a casino and betting on green, when the likelihood is 90% it will be black or red. 10% of you will like your dress. 90% won't and guess what-THERE IS NO RETURNS. They will force you to go to a local tailor at best. You are SOL.

jacquelines7
6/3/14

For all consumers who had a problem with www.dreamprom.com now known as www.idreamprom.com file a complaint with

www.econsumer.gov

I just did!!!!

The more that file, just maybe we can get results!!!!

nicolej7
5/28/14

I placed a order with I dream prom.com and paid for guaranteed delivery by 5/13/14 and when i checked their website it was still showing as "in processing". I did not receive the dress until the following week. It arrived in a small bag and I could not believe that they packaged it so horribly. Well the dress is light gold in color and we found blue marker stains all over it! The sequins were falling all off the dress and the lace at the bottom was torn and looks like horrible. I have been emailing pictures etc and going back and forth for over 2 weeks to get a refund. Idreamprom has refused to refund my money and has told me they will send me a bag of sequins and that I should take the dress to the cleaners and a tailor to have fixed! Totally unacceptable so buyers beware.

laurences9

Ladies,

Please do not buy from Dreamprom. I ordered a wedding dress at Dreamprom as a plan B in case I would stain the dress I have ordered in a Swiss bridal boutique in Zurich. Fortunately, the Dreamprom dress was only a plan B because it it such a disaster that it is almost comic. It is not straightly sewed so the front sewings are not centered and as a result, the dress is not symetric. Like many, I became aware of the bad reviews after ordering my dress. I remained optimistic until receiving the dress and I will never order again to Dreamprom or any other comparable manufacturer.

marioc12
5/28/14

Bought a dress and when it came it was way to small and I went by their size chart and they refused to give me a refund.I spent $160.00 for the dress and they offered me $10.00 saying they made no profit.....I hope no ever buys from them they are terrible

sa9109
5/20/14

PLEASE DON'T BUY A DRESS FROM THIS COMPANY! I really wish I had read these reviews before purchasing the poorly crafted prom dress for my daughter. Very poorly crafted dress! I did exactly what Dreamprom customer service dept. said. I sent photos (Which they couldn't seem to open without help from me...and I thought people in China are supposed to be so techno savy?) They told me to send it to a tailor and they would share in the cost to alter the gown correctly. I paid them to alter the dress to my daughters size and to produce a properly crafted gown? The craftsmanship of the sewing was so poor the tailor would have her work cut out for her at substantial additional cost to me. Their return policy states: "Dreamprom accepts a partial or complete refund for the item that has problem due to our CARELESSNESS." Oh Really? They won't answer your replies they just send the auto reply that my "enquiry" is very important to them and will contact me in 48 hrs. (Huh? it's inquiry. If you want to sell to the US then learn to spell.) I'm so disappointed and angry. I wish there were a way to close down their "FACTORY".

dianap11
5/20/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! The dress arrived too late for my daughter's prom. There were some minor issues with it, but she didn't get to wear it. Save yourself and your money. Their customer service is a nightmare to deal with, and they won't refund anything! BUY ELSEWHERE!!!!! I wish I had read reviews before I bought. It might have saved my daughter's prom. :o(

johnj138
5/19/14

Ordered a dress May 2014 and what a disaster. DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAM ARTIST. Followed their return policy and they REFUSED to give me my money back - REFUSED - dress was not near the color and the size was way off. Question this - they have all these great comments on their site but see if you can find anywhere on the site where you can make a comment - THEY WROTE THEM ALL THEMSELVES

monicas20
5/17/14

I ordered my wedding dress off of this site and like many others the dress showed up looking nothing like the dress in the picture. It seems that they advertise pictures from someone else and then when you place a order they try to duplicate the picture. I kike many of you wish I would have done the research. Now after having to send them a pic of this horrible dress they tell me its as beautifal as the one in the pic and for me to have a good day.please please don't go any where near this site.

emiliaz
5/16/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. I ordered my prom dress from them and although it came within their estimated time frame, the quality was very poor and the dress did not look like it did online. Because their online return policy states that products with quality-related issues can be returned for a refund, I sent back the dress to them and emailed them for my refund. Currently, I am still trying to get my refund and they keep sending me the same email telling me that they cannot do that, or that they can give $10 as compensation (but the dress was actually $166). Stay away from this website!!

lial12
5/14/14

Never-ever order any dress from this site. you will receive a cheap quality replica which is poorly tailored and made of a cheap fabric, which has nothing to do with the original dress on the picture. Upon your complaint they will request the photos of the dress and then for months pretend they didn't receive the photos. Eventually they will come up with an offer of 20 $ compensation, where the actual price of the dress was 250 $. Stay away from this scam

andym50
5/9/14

It was a horrible experience. I ordered my dress and though it came within the timeframe, the dress was so tacky that I had to go and buy a new one. Not only that, but the company refused to give me a refund because they said "It looks as beautiful as it does in the pictures." Really? Also, they have this way of saying that every dress is 5% different than the picture. How exactly can they give a quantitative statement for a qualitative object? It makes no sense.

Overall, this place is horrible. Don't pay attention to reviews. Ugh.

laurenc204
5/8/14

Do NOT order a dress from this website! I ordered a dress and my entire experience was HORRIBLE. First of all, the dress took almost a month to get here, and when it did, I was shocked. The dress wasn't even sewn right; it was sewn sideways staring from the bust down and looked awful. There were also seams coming undone. Not to mention the dress looked super cheap, definitely not worth $175. It looks nothing like what the picture shows.

Also, for the naive buyer, the website is very unclear. They don't give their location, or show you the dress in the color you want, just a fabric swatch that didn't look anything like the material of the dress I got. There are no returns unless you go through the annoying process of sending pictures via email. Only if the company gives their ok can you send the dress back and must pay for the shipping! This was the worst online shopping experience I've ever had. This company just wants to take your money and give you a cheap looking dress with flaws. DO NOT BUY A DRESS FROM HERE!

karenl41
5/7/14

BUYER BEWARE!!!! Ordered a dress for my son's wedding, it arrived late and full of flaws, spots and pulls. Company is refusing a refund! Don't throw your money away> Quality is horrendous!

cathyl15
5/7/14

We ordered a prom dress for my daughter's senior prom since we were trying to stay within a budget of no more than $200.00. The dress came on time and is okay. I think it's fine for the money. We paid for custom fitting and it was alright except the bust and the straps were too big. I had to take her to a local seamstress and pay another $55.00 for alterations. So for what we paid it's an okay prom dress, but I wouldn't dream of buying a wedding dress on this site.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DreamProm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Can I contact my bank for a refund if this website is refusing to return the refund of my money?
7/5/13
Answer
eugeniem
A: For those who would like to see what their dress purchased from iDream Prom might look like compared to what they promise, have a look here:

5/3/13
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Can anyone give me reviews about her bride dress (trumpet) about cuality and size
4 weeks ago
Answer
barbaral39
A: DO NOT buy from this site. My daughter's dress was horrible, I went back and forth with them to no avail, no refund. I ended up making her a new dress.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DreamProm staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

47 Photos for DreamProm