US Government's NSF

1 Review for Dragonkicks.com

marleym
New Reviewer
1/11/11

I know the Jordans are knock-offs. I understood that. I have ordered a pair of knock-offs before( from another site), and you honestly cannot tell a difference in appearance! I ordered from Dragonkicks for my boyfriend for Christmas. I made my order online 2 full weeks before Christmas and received a confirmation e-mail that same day that was payment was accepted and my order would be shipped to me within 6-8 days. Christmas came and went, with no Jordans. I finally got fed up and e-mailed the owners of the site. I told them that I understood there was probably a Christmas rush, but it had been over 2 weeks since I had ordered. They assured me it was on it's way and FINALLY sent me the tracking # info they promised I'd have 1 day after payment. The tracking site showed my package leaving origin, but that was it. It NEVER updated. The site owner's didn't contact me unless I contacted them first. After another 2 weeks, I e-mailed again. It was almost 5 full weeks before I finally got my package. So on January 11th, my boyfriend opened one of his Christmas gifts. Not to mention that the shoebox was beyond destroyed. I will 100% never EVER order from Dragonkicks again, and I encourage everyone to FIND ANOTHER SITE TO ORDER FROM!!!

Best Online Stores for Air Jordans Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber