US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

84 Reviews for DealTicker

▼ Sort by: recent

7/12/14

Honestly this piece of crap company doesn't event deserve 1 star..I'm so beyond pisses off I just want to throw a bunch of f bombs in this review. I ordered something April 6 and never received it. Luckily I ordered it with the credit they give u every yr on ur birthday and I emailed them so many times to get a bull$#*! automated response each time. Who r we kidding no way in hell it takes more than 3 months to ship somwthing . worst company that ever existed I hope this company buries itself into the ground I don't know how it's capable of running still. You should be sued so badly and the people that work for the company, you should be ashamed of yourselves for having no moral values or ethics to work for such a stupid irreputable company that steals from people.

6/30/14

Absolutely the worst site that I have had to deal with.
In my opinion, Dealticker represents: fraud, unethical behavior, lack of shipment, and poor customer service.
In early Jan. 2014, I also ordered and paid promptly for a cell phone cover . I contacted the company 6 weeks later advising them that I had not yet received the item. I was contacted pretty promptly (within their 72 hour policy) but I had to continually ask for a refund and thus I dealt with over 5 agents before they allowed me to get a "credit" on my account. No refunds is their policy regardless of the issue.
I used the credit in early May to order a different item and here it is the end of June and still I have not yet rec'd it. I went thru the same process with about the same number of agents before they say that a credit will be issued to my account. I have not seen the credit yet.
This company takes your money and you are hooped. Good luck recouping the funds or receiving another purchased item. I should have researched this company before making any purchases.
Buyer beware!

6/30/14

Same complaint as many others. Placed order in March 2014 and did not receive product. They do not respond to email enquiries. Filed complaint with BBB. Deal Ticker did not respond to BBB. I emailed Deal Ticker again as there is no other recourse. This company is one big scam/fraud.

6/16/14

Be Aware: Well Deserved (F) Marking with Better Business Bureau | Read Before Placing an Order

Order placed for $186.95 for Ray-Ban Sunglasses June 2013 - Order Never received - Company is not responding to repeated e-mails or Phone Calls.
Deal Ticker Order# 298194

Sales Reps that were involved communicating via e-mail:

Jennifer M.
Rochelle J.
Carolyne L.
Stephanie D.
Tasnia M.

There were also many individuals I spoke with directly on the phone names I do not recall.

Payment: American Express Card

Order History:
June 16, 2013 23:37:12 Received
June 16, 2013 23:37:14 Paid

Contacted the company for the first time regarding this order on 08/31/13 and asked them to retrace the matter as the order was not received. I was told my card would be re-credited for the entire amount as they were having issues with their supplier not coming through.

What was Ordered:

$49 for a Pair of Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses Available in 19 Styles - Taxes Included ($195 Value) - Limited Quantities Available!
Style: Gold frames/Brown lens
Style: Black frame/Green lens
Style: White frame/Green Lens
Toronto
$0 for a Slim Handbag Organizer Available in 5 Colours! - Taxes Included ($29 Value)
Slate Gray

Details of the Complaint:

Company has acknowledged there was a problem with their supplier who was not coming through in supplying the Ray-Ban Glasses ordered - Company mentioned they would issue a refund on three instances and did not . I have an e-mail stating they would formally do so after complaining again early 2014 (About a year after) and they yet have not done so - I called and e-mailed them over and over and now get no response at all - It is simply impossible to reach them. This matter is fully documented and I can certainly forward all my communications showing clearly I was been "stringed" into thinking I was going to get my money back all along.

6/9/14

If you want what you see on DealTicker - go somewhere else to buy it! I've had such bad experiences with my two orders I've filed my complaints with BBB. DealTicker didn't even bother to respond to BBB. My last order for my iPad case was placed on Feb. 20, 2014 - I have not received it yet - today is June 9th. My order prior to this took three months to arrive. Quality of the products sucked. Stay away from DealTicker!!!!! I don't know why they are still in business scamming consumers like us! Next stop - I am going to contact CBC's Go Public.
When you inquired about your order...here's their standard reply:
“Regarding your order #34####, we apologize for this delay in receiving your products. We understand that it is frustrating, however, the merchant has recently updated us regarding these orders. The merchant has advised that there was quite a delay in receiving the stock for these orders, but has confirmed that all orders will be shipped shortly. We will be receiving tracking numbers for the orders shortly. You should be receiving your products shortly.
Thanks and all the best,
Kind Regards,
Agent ID: 249
DealTicker Customer Support”

6/6/14

SCAM!!! I've only received the typical bull$#*! answers via the auto response. BBB has been contacted and they have not returned BBB's attempt to contact them. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. They closed the old site and opened another one .... most likely to continue doing what they have been doing in the past to you.

NEW OR OLD SITE IS A SCAM!!!!

5/31/14

I have ordered a few things and not received any and can't reach or speak to them. I am so pissed I feel like going there in person they are scammers for sure I keep getting auto generated responses. We should get a class action suit and close these f&@$($s down.
UPDATE. GOT AN EMAIL FROM THEM SAYING ITEM HAS BEEN SHIPPED. IN THE MEANTIME I CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND AM GETTING A FEFUND. AM TIRED OF SCAMMERS

5/26/14

I am wondering if anyone has been sucsessful with getting refunds with their credit card companies (if that was your method of payment)?

5/23/14

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!
Wish I saw this before I ordered!!! They took my money and NEVER sent a thing! Twice!! After I was given a "CREDIT" What a scam..someone call 20/20 and get this website SHUT DOWN!!!!!

5/15/14

Exact same problems as everyone else has mentioned, I don't think anyone has anything good to say about this site. You order something and months go by and you don't receive it. You try and call and can't actually talk to someone so then you resort to emailing and it takes numerous attempts before they will respond to you andeven when they finally do they give you bull about their policy and basically all they will offer is a dealticker credit. No thanks, but a credit to their crappy company does not interest me. I'm still trying to get something that I purchased in November and it's already May. Never ever again would I buy from them and would encourage others to do the same. So unhappy with their service and lack of customer service

5/12/14

Placed one order on November 19 for $120, second order on November 25 for $167...finally received MOST of my first order after I called and emailed DAILY! Never received last two items off of the first order, and RECEIVED NOTHING OFF OF THE SECOND ORDER. Absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not sure why our government doesn't have a way of booting them out of the USA with our regulatory programs against fraud??

5/9/14

I ORDERED 3 PRODUCTS IN MARCH..ITS NOW MAY AND NO ONE CAN SEND ME MY ITEMS. IM SO PISSED IASKED FOR A FULL REFUND AND NOW THAT TAKES 4 WEEKS..SO THAT WILL BE JUNE.. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SUED THEY SUCK../

5/7/14

Up until the end of last year I had no complaints. BUT as of today I have not received any responses other that the standard automated, "we'll get back to you with in 24 hours" Another told me to to be patient, that it takes 4-6 weeks. My order was dated Jan. 2nd. As of today I have gotten my money back for 2 things I ordered and paid for with PayPal. The other 2 were with a credit card and they are doing an investigation first.

5/6/14

I ordered 5 products from them on March 14 and have yet to get them. Furthermore, my account seems to be non-existent. I wonder if we can get a class-action lawsuit against them with all parties involved. I am going to contact my lawyer regarding this and the options available as I believe this would be a slam dunk case and their refund policy could be easily squashed due to customers not receiving their product and scammed. I think this would be fraud, yes?

5/4/14

Why can't this site be shut down? They obviously have taken countless customer's money and then never delivered the goods. Guess I should have known better than order from a company based in Canada, but at the time I ordered wasn't aware of this fact. Whom should/could we contact to get some action against them and stop the Internet robbery?

4/29/14

This is a TOTAL SCAN ARTIST site. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I ordered an item 8 weeks ago and still do not have it. Sent 6 emails with NO RESPONSE. Called a phone number that only takes messages and NO RESPONSE. DO NOT BUY....BE WARNED.

4/29/14

Stay Away! - this site is a scam! I wish I had read the reviews of this site before purchasing! Oh well - maybe by reading this you will avoid the headache I now have because of it!!!!!

4/29/14

same as the other reviewers -
ordered some iphone cables (headphones, chargers), 2 months later NOTHING received!
Time to call AMEX and dispute charge...

4/29/14

Horrrible site! I ordered products that I was charged for but never received. I send follow up emails to inquire about status of order and get "it's been shipped". I send more follow up emails and am informed that they don't know what the status is. I ask for a refund and am told that the time line per their refund policy has passed! Seriously!!!!!!! Had I ever received the procude I could appreciate this but they took my money, never delivered the product. Sounds more list FRAUD to me!!!!!

4/28/14

awful compny o deal with. They take your money right away when you order something, then take months to deliver the product. The stuff I ordered was garbage anyway. I eventually filed a Better Business Bureau complaint against Dealticker. I get spam from them daily, and requests to close my account are ignored. if you buy something from them, be prepare to be severely disappointed.

4/26/14

I ordered several items in February, and paid the shipping for each. My credit card was charged immediately, but, 2 MONTHS LATER, I am still waiting for delivery. There is never an answer to their phone number or e mail contact.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS "COMPANY". IT IS A SCAM!!!!!!!

4/25/14

This company is a real scam. I ordered something last june, waiting the 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, and never got the item. When I complained asking for a refund to my paypal account, I was told they couldn't do it, because Paypal doesn't allow refund after 2 months.... But their policies make you wait 2 months for delivery !

Instead, they wanted to give me a credit with an extra 10$ or if I wanted a refund, I would have to jump through all kind of hoops with Paypal. So I reluctantly agreed for a credit.

I re-ordered stuff again, on Feb 25th, and still haven't received anything... I e-mail to complain again, and got an automated message telling me they would answer within 24 hours... that is about 5 days ago.

They are a bunch of crooks.... Stay away from them

Addition: The finally replied to my e-mail saying the merchant was overloaded and the items would ship within a week, and they would have tracking info for me... it has now been 9 days since I got this info.... So I can only assume it is all bull$#*! to stall me.

Everyone should go to the Better Business Bureau and open an official complaint at http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/get-consumer-help/scam-source/scam-or-complaint/
and also go to Ontario's consumer affairs... We need to shut this company down!

Oh one last thing.... Here are all the e-mails address that you can use to contact them: support@dealticker.com, management@dealticker.com, agent025@dealticker.com, igomez@dealticker.com, jmok@dealticker.com, akapoor@dealticker.com, clesu@dealticker.com

4/23/14

Also a Negative report just like the other hundred reports what a scam this site is!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE.

4/22/14

This is one of the shadiest companies on the internet. We tried them and a product we ordered didn't arrive so they gave us a credit. Then we applied that credit to ANOTHER product that didn't arrive and they refused to give us the credit back or to refund our original purchase. Basically, our money just evaporated. I've since unsubscribed from their mailings MULTIPLE times, and removed my email from my profile on their website -- because, of course, there is no way to delete your profile. They keep re-adding me back to their mailing lists and I have to keep unsubscribing. Seriously, if you are looking panhandling crack whores on the internet look no further than DealTicker!

4/21/14

I ordered 2 items from the website on February 21, 2014 and did not receive either item. I have sent numerous emails to dealticker: (3) to support@dealticker.com, (2) to feedback@dealticker.com, and (1) to info@dealticker.com inquiring about the status of my order and none of the email addresses have responded to any of my questions. I finally found a toll free phone number for the company on the FB page. So I called it, but it's a general recording that just says to send an email to support@dealticker.com... Do not buy anything from this website!!! The company is not responsive AT ALL. At this point, I've lost over $50 and am not sure what other route to take. It's been 60 days since my purchase so unfortunately, I can't even raise a dispute with PayPal since even PayPal only has a 45 day period where you can open a dispute. That's what I get for trying to give this company the benefit of a doubt.

4/15/14

Ordered two bracelets 8/13/13 - after 6 weeks contacted them and allegedly there was an issue with the vendor. Two weeks later, vendor responded asking for my address to expedite delivery. Waited - nothing, including no response to e-mail. It has now been 245 days and I get nothing more than an automated response to daily e-mail saying I will be contacted. No product, no repsonse, no customer service, no refund. Don't buy from these people.

4/10/14

Scam!!!
Don't Buy Anything From Them!!
Placed An Order In January, Never Received It!
Emailed Them ~ No Response...
Called Them ~ No Response...

SCAM SCAM SCAM

4/10/14

It's been over SIX weeks and I still haven't received my order. I've emailed the help desk, and after 2 weeks they responded saying that I need to allow 4-6 weeks for the products to arrive. It's been over 6 weeks from when the deal ended and I haven't received what I've paid for.
Terrible experience and I will absolutely not be ordering from them again. THIS IS A SCAM.

4/8/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! IT IS A SCAM! I have ordered 3 items from them in the last 6 months and have not received any of them! One of the items was ordered in October 2013! When you email to follow up (which I've had to do several times), the response seems 'canned' because it is the same message every single time. They will always blame the merchant in their emails! When I did get a response to my refund request, the person said that it was too late for me to get a refund so they have to give me a credit. Seriously! Why would I want a credit from a site I will never order from again!

4/2/14

Like many people on this website I ordered several items. The voucher and instructions are not perfectly clear as to whether one has to do any further work such as redeem the voucher from a company's website. It just states you probably do not have to do anything else. My order was placed Feb 16, 2014 andpromptly posted on my American Express account. I waited 7+ weeks and nothing arrived. I called Deal Tracker and there was no way to speak with anyone but said only to send an e-mail.

I did this and waited 6 days and there was NO RESPONSE. I called and cancelled the purchase with AMEX and got a credit. They have a 800 number but it is not accessible from US.

THIS IS A TERRIBLE WEBSITE. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM. Groupon and Livingsocial are the way to go. I purchased something from Groupon and was at my door in 5 days.

4/1/14

Hi Everyone,

Buyer Beware for this site.

We are a merchant who had worked with Dealticker.com and are owed a substantial amount of money for goods that we had shipped out to their customers which they have not paid us.

Constant email contact and phone calls requesting payments are useless as they do not even bother to respond. We are in the midst of filing a lawsuit against them and their founder and we are going to the media about them to prevent future merchants and customers from suffering the same fate. We are also contacting the fraud squad at the OPP to investigate them and their founder.

Guys think about this before buying from their site, if they don't bother to pay their merchants who have fulfilled their end of the deal it's most likely that you as a customer won't get a refund.

Buyer Beware!

3/27/14

I had a few successful orders through this site and then last summer (yes over 8 months ago) i ordered a product and it never came. I waited 3 months and emailed. They said they would look into it. I emailed again, they said they had to check into sending a refund. i waited again and sent another email, still no refund and no product. It is now 8 months later and i still haven't received anything. It is very unfortunate because it started out as a good site....

3/27/14

SHUT DOWN THIS SITE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ordered a bathing suit on 2/24/14, which they immediately took my payment for via my credit card. Today it is 3/27/14, more than a month later and I have NOTHING! no product, email, phonecall or bird messenger from this disgusting company. I only remembered I placed this order because I saw it on another site! I forgot about it, that's how long it has been. I have emailed them 3 times, no reply yet from this PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A BUSINESS. WORST WEBSITE ON THE PLANET!!! STAY AWAY!!! I COULD'VE BOUGHT THE SAME BATHING SUIT FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND WOULD'VE GOTTEN IT BY NOW!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHUT THIS SITE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/25/14

I should've checked the reviews before i ordered. Placed an order in November for an item that was for a Christmas gift. It did say 3 to 6 weeks. It has now been 16 WEEKS! Emailed so many times and all I get is that they are shipping it out now. Even snail mail doesn't take that long! And my credit card was IMMEDIATELY charged! Tried contacting a manager via email and they respond with "you are in queue and it will take 24-72 hrs for an answer". It's been over a week! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!

3/24/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY DEAL TICKER, they are a scam and do not honor there own vouchers. Ordered my daughter a dress an leggings in February and have yet to get a confirmation on my order and worse they do not let you contact them. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A COMPANY.

3/24/14

Do not buy from Dealticker.com. I made a purchase in December, 2013. As of March 24, 2014, I have not received the items but was charged for them in December. I received a response from an email that I would have to wait until the item was no longer offered because Dealticker did not want others to not be able to purchase the item because the sale had expired. Everytime the time expires, more time is added. This is a scam as far as I am concerned. I should not be charged for the item until it is shipped. There is no recourse at this point.

3/24/14

I ordered two items from this site January 16, 2014 totalling $57 - to date, I have emailed them three times - I have been getting a response but it seems to be a canned response in that I see others have received the exact same ... sorry about your frustration, etc.,

I asked for my money back this last time and they tell me that my money was sent to the actual vendor and therefore, it is up to them. I don't recall signing up for that part... I don't know what to do - it seems a very expensive lesson.

3/24/14

purchased sunglasses that never arrived. Finally got a hold of them through email only. deal ticker said the glasses are no longer available and that i can get a full refund. thats 8 months ago. No refund yet. Followed up again and now they are saying I can not get refund, are you f...... serious. It was left that she would look into it further. Still waiting 2 weeks later
I am going to the news to voice my concerns

3/21/14

I ordered 3 lights in January, only 1 arrived in my package. I have e-mailed them 3 times in the last 2 weeks and never got a response. The phone number on the web site directs you to e-mail them. Cannot contact anyone by phone - all the mail boxes are full.

3/20/14

I purchased from Dealticker in Dec and by end of January I still did not receive anything. I emailed Dealticker and they replied to my first 3 emails "stating sorry about this and they are having issues with the merchant and my refund was in queue which once the investigation was over on their end it would take 5-10 Business days to give me my refund". The rest of my numerous emails to them after when seeing no refund was unanswered. I filed a complaint with BBB so they can have this file against them on record. A friend suggested also I call my Visa Card Company and see if they could help. And you know what? I did call and this was in March and because I was still within a reasonable time frame - Visa gave me my refund right away. Visa said they will go after Dealticker themselves. So in the end Dealticker will not be getting any money. So don't wait too long call your Credit Card Company right away (whichever credit card you used). AGAIN CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO GIVE YOU THAT REFUND NOT DEALTICKER. Dealticker wants you to wait and wait by trying to get in contact with them so it will be too late for your Credit Card Company to help you out and give you the refund.

3/20/14

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER order from this company. In December I order 4 items from them. I received 1. After 2 months I emailed them to see where the other items were. Received an answer from Carolyne Su stating the following:
"We apologize for this delay in receiving your products. We understand that it is frustrating, however, the merchant has recently updated us regarding these orders. The merchant has advised that there was quite a delay in receiving the stock for these orders, but has confirmed that all orders have been shipped. We will be receiving tracking numbers for the orders shortly. You should be receiving your products shortly. We apologize again for this delay. We thank you for your purchase and appreciate your continued patience and understanding."

YEAH RIGHT! Three items from 3 different companies & they ALL have the same issue????? I don't think so.

These are the items:
12-Pack of Sonicare Compatible Toothbrush Heads, (expected delivery 2-4 weeks)
LED Star Projector Night Light, (expected delivery 3-5 weeks)
Matte Mac Book Pro Case, (expected delivery 2-4 weeks)

I sent them ANOTHER email a week ago telling them that I either wanted my items within a week or my money back. To date I have not even had the courtesy of a reply.

Not sure what to do next but I'm not giving up. Any ideas? I'm wondering if anyone has reported them to the Better Business Bureau? After reading comments on this site I see I am not the only one who has been scammed. It's the LAST time they will ever scam me though. Sure wish I had seen this site before placing my order.

3/15/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY! I HAVE PLACED 3 ORDERS FROM THIS SITE ONLY BECAUSE i HAD A CREDIT I NEEDED TO USE FOR UNDELIVERED ITEMS. STILL WAITING...GUESS I HAD BETTER NOT HOLD MY BREATH. WHAT A MONEY GRABBING SCAM.

3/15/14

Never order from Dealticker.com! Worst site! Scammers! Theives! I have not received my order and I have sent them emails no response whatsoever!

3/12/14

I have ordered four products from DealTicker, two since last January and have yet to see any products delivered to me. I received an email from Carolyne at DealTicker stating that they were only a listing service and could not be responsible for the activities of the merchants on the site. No merchants are listed on the site, It is a DealTicker purchase as far as the customer is concerned. My follow up email has not been answered. I suggest that we all contact Consumer Affairs, The Better Business Bureau, our MP amd MLA, and consider the possibility of a class action with this Company. They have no rights to take our money and fail to provide refunds or the ordered products.

3/6/14

rdered wireless mouse for my son for Christmas. Decided did not need and sent email to them Dec 11, 2013, They sent email back asking what option I wanted and I picked full money refund on Dec 13. Was told would take up to 4 weeks for my refund. Since then have sent many emails and called them, of course for such a shady business, you don't get responses. It is now March 6th, 2014, yes almost 3 months since I asked for a refund. Strange that when I ordered the item it took about 3 minutes to show up on pending charges on my VISA but when I ask for a refund...well you know ... what a joke.
I have put a complaint in with the BBB. I invite everyone else who has trouble with Dealticker to do the same. Check out the BBB website on the number of complaints they have. Maybe if several hundred more complaints come in, the BBB will finally do something about them.
The only good part, they only managed to rip me off for $12. Never never ever again will I deal with this useless company.

3/1/14

I ordered 2 sets of 3 motion sensor lights @ $12 per set. 6 weeks later I received 2 lights of the six from China with Chinese instructions. These two light don't work. The other 4 lights never showed. You can't talk to anyone at DealTicker as their complaints are only taken by email. The company is Canadian, supposedly, but I suspect it is actually located in a 3rd world country, where scamming is easier and there is not recourse for us hapless consumers. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

2/26/14

I ordered 5 products September 25. I received one the end of Oct, one in November, two just before Christmas and never received the fifth. After numerous emails complaining about the wait times for the products and wanting a refund for the 5th item, I was told I would get a refund in January. It is Feb 26th and I have received Jack!!! Now they don't even answer my emails ! Five months!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their customer service sucks, none of the products looked like the pictures and if you don't receive a product, they don't care! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!

2/25/14

Ordered Maxim magazine subscription for my brother and my husband through Dealticker. My brother got his but my husband did not. I emailed support, they got back to me within 24hrs and forwarded me over to the merchant who fixed the issue and we got the magazine within a couple of weeks. I found customer service really helpful and would definitely recommend this site! (Obviously the guys are happy with the magazine!)

2/25/14

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!
I made a purchase on Nov 28, 2013. It said the deal will ship 3 to 6 weeks after the deal closes, which was scheduled to close a week later. Point of interest here... shipping was included in purchase price.
I contacted dealticker on their toll free number in January as I had not yet received the order. They told me the deal had been extended and was due to end in a week. Sound familiar?
Mid February I received a package in the mail at the post office. Unfortunately, the post office could not give it to me unless I paid $9.95 in shipping. Shipping was stated in the deal as being included. I refused to pay it and post office sent the parcel back.
I have been fighting with DealTicker ever since to get my money back. All they offer is DealTicker credit. I told them that is unacceptable and have repeatedly demanded my money back. Their customer service rep has told me via email that she can no longer deal with my case. I have sent several emails to management@dealticker.com, as directed by the customer service rep, but receive no reply.
I make daily calls to their toll free line, demanding a manager contact me or connect me to one. All the operator tells me is to send an email. He offers to pass on a message and I leave one. I have yet to hear from them. Today I called again and asked to speak with a manager and was promptly hung up on.
I am now calling their toll free line and hitting random extension numbers, hopefully to hit a manager, no luck yet, although several employees are aware of my frustration level.
THIS COMPANY WILL DEFRAUD YOU OF YOUR MONEY!

2/23/14

Complete SCAM! They will never ship your product. I order 3 different things over 4 months ago and every 2 days the products says - Deal ends in 2 days. The deal will never end. Carolyn Su at Dealticker says that Management wants to ensure all customers get a chance to order.. .come on after 4 months.. Honor what you have sold and taken money for and re-offer the product if that is a the case. Do not order from here - you will NOT get your product!

The Best Daily Deals Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber