US Government's NSF
maryseb

59 Reviews for DealTicker

▼ Sort by: recent

4/15/14

This company is a real scam. I ordered something last june, waiting the 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, and never got the item. When I complained asking for a refund to my paypal account, I was told they couldn't do it, because Paypal doesn't allow refund after 2 months.... But their policies make you wait 2 months for delivery !

Instead, they wanted to give me a credit with an extra 10$ or if I wanted a refund, I would have to jump through all kind of hoops with Paypal. So I reluctantly agreed for a credit.

I re-ordered stuff again, on Feb 25th, and still haven't received anything... I e-mail to complain again, and got an automated message telling me they would answer within 24 hours... that is about 5 days ago.

They are a bunch of crooks.... Stay away from them

4/15/14

Ordered two bracelets 8/13/13 - after 6 weeks contacted them and allegedly there was an issue with the vendor. Two weeks later, vendor responded asking for my address to expedite delivery. Waited - nothing, including no response to e-mail. It has now been 245 days and I get nothing more than an automated response to daily e-mail saying I will be contacted. No product, no repsonse, no customer service, no refund. Don't buy from these people.

4/10/14

Scam!!!
Don't Buy Anything From Them!!
Placed An Order In January, Never Received It!
Emailed Them ~ No Response...
Called Them ~ No Response...

SCAM SCAM SCAM

4/10/14

It's been over SIX weeks and I still haven't received my order. I've emailed the help desk, and after 2 weeks they responded saying that I need to allow 4-6 weeks for the products to arrive. It's been over 6 weeks from when the deal ended and I haven't received what I've paid for.
Terrible experience and I will absolutely not be ordering from them again. THIS IS A SCAM.

4/8/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! IT IS A SCAM! I have ordered 3 items from them in the last 6 months and have not received any of them! One of the items was ordered in October 2013! When you email to follow up (which I've had to do several times), the response seems 'canned' because it is the same message every single time. They will always blame the merchant in their emails! When I did get a response to my refund request, the person said that it was too late for me to get a refund so they have to give me a credit. Seriously! Why would I want a credit from a site I will never order from again!

4/2/14

Like many people on this website I ordered several items. The voucher and instructions are not perfectly clear as to whether one has to do any further work such as redeem the voucher from a company's website. It just states you probably do not have to do anything else. My order was placed Feb 16, 2014 andpromptly posted on my American Express account. I waited 7+ weeks and nothing arrived. I called Deal Tracker and there was no way to speak with anyone but said only to send an e-mail.

I did this and waited 6 days and there was NO RESPONSE. I called and cancelled the purchase with AMEX and got a credit. They have a 800 number but it is not accessible from US.

THIS IS A TERRIBLE WEBSITE. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM. Groupon and Livingsocial are the way to go. I purchased something from Groupon and was at my door in 5 days.

4/1/14

Hi Everyone,

Buyer Beware for this site.

We are a merchant who had worked with Dealticker.com and are owed a substantial amount of money for goods that we had shipped out to their customers which they have not paid us.

Constant email contact and phone calls requesting payments are useless as they do not even bother to respond. We are in the midst of filing a lawsuit against them and their founder and we are going to the media about them to prevent future merchants and customers from suffering the same fate. We are also contacting the fraud squad at the OPP to investigate them and their founder.

Guys think about this before buying from their site, if they don't bother to pay their merchants who have fulfilled their end of the deal it's most likely that you as a customer won't get a refund.

Buyer Beware!

3/27/14

I had a few successful orders through this site and then last summer (yes over 8 months ago) i ordered a product and it never came. I waited 3 months and emailed. They said they would look into it. I emailed again, they said they had to check into sending a refund. i waited again and sent another email, still no refund and no product. It is now 8 months later and i still haven't received anything. It is very unfortunate because it started out as a good site....

3/27/14

SHUT DOWN THIS SITE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ordered a bathing suit on 2/24/14, which they immediately took my payment for via my credit card. Today it is 3/27/14, more than a month later and I have NOTHING! no product, email, phonecall or bird messenger from this disgusting company. I only remembered I placed this order because I saw it on another site! I forgot about it, that's how long it has been. I have emailed them 3 times, no reply yet from this PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A BUSINESS. WORST WEBSITE ON THE PLANET!!! STAY AWAY!!! I COULD'VE BOUGHT THE SAME BATHING SUIT FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND WOULD'VE GOTTEN IT BY NOW!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHUT THIS SITE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/25/14

I should've checked the reviews before i ordered. Placed an order in November for an item that was for a Christmas gift. It did say 3 to 6 weeks. It has now been 16 WEEKS! Emailed so many times and all I get is that they are shipping it out now. Even snail mail doesn't take that long! And my credit card was IMMEDIATELY charged! Tried contacting a manager via email and they respond with "you are in queue and it will take 24-72 hrs for an answer". It's been over a week! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!

3/24/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY DEAL TICKER, they are a scam and do not honor there own vouchers. Ordered my daughter a dress an leggings in February and have yet to get a confirmation on my order and worse they do not let you contact them. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A COMPANY.

3/24/14

Do not buy from Dealticker.com. I made a purchase in December, 2013. As of March 24, 2014, I have not received the items but was charged for them in December. I received a response from an email that I would have to wait until the item was no longer offered because Dealticker did not want others to not be able to purchase the item because the sale had expired. Everytime the time expires, more time is added. This is a scam as far as I am concerned. I should not be charged for the item until it is shipped. There is no recourse at this point.

3/24/14

I ordered two items from this site January 16, 2014 totalling $57 - to date, I have emailed them three times - I have been getting a response but it seems to be a canned response in that I see others have received the exact same ... sorry about your frustration, etc.,

I asked for my money back this last time and they tell me that my money was sent to the actual vendor and therefore, it is up to them. I don't recall signing up for that part... I don't know what to do - it seems a very expensive lesson.

3/24/14

purchased sunglasses that never arrived. Finally got a hold of them through email only. deal ticker said the glasses are no longer available and that i can get a full refund. thats 8 months ago. No refund yet. Followed up again and now they are saying I can not get refund, are you f...... serious. It was left that she would look into it further. Still waiting 2 weeks later
I am going to the news to voice my concerns

3/21/14

I ordered 3 lights in January, only 1 arrived in my package. I have e-mailed them 3 times in the last 2 weeks and never got a response. The phone number on the web site directs you to e-mail them. Cannot contact anyone by phone - all the mail boxes are full.

3/20/14

I purchased from Dealticker in Dec and by end of January I still did not receive anything. I emailed Dealticker and they replied to my first 3 emails "stating sorry about this and they are having issues with the merchant and my refund was in queue which once the investigation was over on their end it would take 5-10 Business days to give me my refund". The rest of my numerous emails to them after when seeing no refund was unanswered. I filed a complaint with BBB so they can have this file against them on record. A friend suggested also I call my Visa Card Company and see if they could help. And you know what? I did call and this was in March and because I was still within a reasonable time frame - Visa gave me my refund right away. Visa said they will go after Dealticker themselves. So in the end Dealticker will not be getting any money. So don't wait too long call your Credit Card Company right away (whichever credit card you used). AGAIN CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO GIVE YOU THAT REFUND NOT DEALTICKER. Dealticker wants you to wait and wait by trying to get in contact with them so it will be too late for your Credit Card Company to help you out and give you the refund.

3/20/14

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER order from this company. In December I order 4 items from them. I received 1. After 2 months I emailed them to see where the other items were. Received an answer from Carolyne Su stating the following:
"We apologize for this delay in receiving your products. We understand that it is frustrating, however, the merchant has recently updated us regarding these orders. The merchant has advised that there was quite a delay in receiving the stock for these orders, but has confirmed that all orders have been shipped. We will be receiving tracking numbers for the orders shortly. You should be receiving your products shortly. We apologize again for this delay. We thank you for your purchase and appreciate your continued patience and understanding."

YEAH RIGHT! Three items from 3 different companies & they ALL have the same issue????? I don't think so.

These are the items:
12-Pack of Sonicare Compatible Toothbrush Heads, (expected delivery 2-4 weeks)
LED Star Projector Night Light, (expected delivery 3-5 weeks)
Matte Mac Book Pro Case, (expected delivery 2-4 weeks)

I sent them ANOTHER email a week ago telling them that I either wanted my items within a week or my money back. To date I have not even had the courtesy of a reply.

Not sure what to do next but I'm not giving up. Any ideas? I'm wondering if anyone has reported them to the Better Business Bureau? After reading comments on this site I see I am not the only one who has been scammed. It's the LAST time they will ever scam me though. Sure wish I had seen this site before placing my order.

3/15/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY! I HAVE PLACED 3 ORDERS FROM THIS SITE ONLY BECAUSE i HAD A CREDIT I NEEDED TO USE FOR UNDELIVERED ITEMS. STILL WAITING...GUESS I HAD BETTER NOT HOLD MY BREATH. WHAT A MONEY GRABBING SCAM.

3/15/14

Never order from Dealticker.com! Worst site! Scammers! Theives! I have not received my order and I have sent them emails no response whatsoever!

3/12/14

I have ordered four products from DealTicker, two since last January and have yet to see any products delivered to me. I received an email from Carolyne at DealTicker stating that they were only a listing service and could not be responsible for the activities of the merchants on the site. No merchants are listed on the site, It is a DealTicker purchase as far as the customer is concerned. My follow up email has not been answered. I suggest that we all contact Consumer Affairs, The Better Business Bureau, our MP amd MLA, and consider the possibility of a class action with this Company. They have no rights to take our money and fail to provide refunds or the ordered products.

3/6/14

rdered wireless mouse for my son for Christmas. Decided did not need and sent email to them Dec 11, 2013, They sent email back asking what option I wanted and I picked full money refund on Dec 13. Was told would take up to 4 weeks for my refund. Since then have sent many emails and called them, of course for such a shady business, you don't get responses. It is now March 6th, 2014, yes almost 3 months since I asked for a refund. Strange that when I ordered the item it took about 3 minutes to show up on pending charges on my VISA but when I ask for a refund...well you know ... what a joke.
I have put a complaint in with the BBB. I invite everyone else who has trouble with Dealticker to do the same. Check out the BBB website on the number of complaints they have. Maybe if several hundred more complaints come in, the BBB will finally do something about them.
The only good part, they only managed to rip me off for $12. Never never ever again will I deal with this useless company.

3/1/14

I ordered 2 sets of 3 motion sensor lights @ $12 per set. 6 weeks later I received 2 lights of the six from China with Chinese instructions. These two light don't work. The other 4 lights never showed. You can't talk to anyone at DealTicker as their complaints are only taken by email. The company is Canadian, supposedly, but I suspect it is actually located in a 3rd world country, where scamming is easier and there is not recourse for us hapless consumers. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

2/26/14

I ordered 5 products September 25. I received one the end of Oct, one in November, two just before Christmas and never received the fifth. After numerous emails complaining about the wait times for the products and wanting a refund for the 5th item, I was told I would get a refund in January. It is Feb 26th and I have received Jack!!! Now they don't even answer my emails ! Five months!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their customer service sucks, none of the products looked like the pictures and if you don't receive a product, they don't care! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!

2/25/14

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!
I made a purchase on Nov 28, 2013. It said the deal will ship 3 to 6 weeks after the deal closes, which was scheduled to close a week later. Point of interest here... shipping was included in purchase price.
I contacted dealticker on their toll free number in January as I had not yet received the order. They told me the deal had been extended and was due to end in a week. Sound familiar?
Mid February I received a package in the mail at the post office. Unfortunately, the post office could not give it to me unless I paid $9.95 in shipping. Shipping was stated in the deal as being included. I refused to pay it and post office sent the parcel back.
I have been fighting with DealTicker ever since to get my money back. All they offer is DealTicker credit. I told them that is unacceptable and have repeatedly demanded my money back. Their customer service rep has told me via email that she can no longer deal with my case. I have sent several emails to management@dealticker.com, as directed by the customer service rep, but receive no reply.
I make daily calls to their toll free line, demanding a manager contact me or connect me to one. All the operator tells me is to send an email. He offers to pass on a message and I leave one. I have yet to hear from them. Today I called again and asked to speak with a manager and was promptly hung up on.
I am now calling their toll free line and hitting random extension numbers, hopefully to hit a manager, no luck yet, although several employees are aware of my frustration level.
THIS COMPANY WILL DEFRAUD YOU OF YOUR MONEY!

2/23/14

Complete SCAM! They will never ship your product. I order 3 different things over 4 months ago and every 2 days the products says - Deal ends in 2 days. The deal will never end. Carolyn Su at Dealticker says that Management wants to ensure all customers get a chance to order.. .come on after 4 months.. Honor what you have sold and taken money for and re-offer the product if that is a the case. Do not order from here - you will NOT get your product!

2/16/14

They are total scam artists! They take no responsibility for what is ordered. Even if the product is not delivered you cannot get a refund. Do NOT order from these thieves.

2/16/14

I ordered a leather ipad cover--after 6 weeks I received a PVC one. They refused to take it back or issue a refund, saying that it isn't their fault that I assumed it was leather. Hello? The ad stated leather in several places. They kept telling me to "read the fine print--no refunds".

2/14/14

I bought 3 items from this site. The first one took about 5 months before it arrived. The dealer who had the necklace for sale called to let me know that there was a defect on the necklace and had to return it, so it would take a bit longer to be shipped, finally came, with an additional bracelet free of charge for waiting longer than neccessary. The second one came on time, crappy piece of $#@!. Claire's and sadly those dollar stores offer better looking and quality necklaces than the ones I got, you take one look, and would be convinced I must have gotten it from a dollar store. Third, I never received it. Ordered it beginning of the month of November, only 23 pairs bought. Apparently, the original dealers who offered it were overwhelmed with the responses and didn't have enough in stock for the amount that was bought (I don't understand how that's possible, when only 23 pairs of socks were ordered), so I'd have to wait a bit longer, just emailed them within the last week, apparently I'll get a credit back but for use of Dealticker. Seriously?!? Wouldn't order from them again.

2/12/14

Worst site ever, DO NOT ORDER!! 2 order from November that I still have not received. Every time I email them 5 days later I get the SAME response back WORD FOR WORD. So I email them for a refund but they will only give me a credit? Why the heck would I want store credit you never get what you order.. I told them to take my money I already paid and their store credit and shove it because they are awful.. GROUPON AND LIVING SOCIAL

2/12/14

I placed 5 orders within a few weeks of each other in September and October 2013. These were Christmas presents. Did not receive a single one. $200. Company is "sorry" for the delay. They only refund within 7 days per their policy. Can receive store credit. Yippee! Do not order anything from this company.

2/11/14

This company is full of S***! I order an item 2 months ago and still nothing! They refuse to provide a monetary refund because it has been more than 7 days even though it is THEIR vendor that hasn't provided my item. I will NEVER order from this crap site again!

2/10/14

I think this company is a scam. I ordered things 2 months ago and still have not received anything to confirm that any of my orders have been shipped. When I emailed deal ticker they informed me that it is out of their hands and up to the merchant as they are a third party company. I wish I would've read reviews before ordering from this company as everyone states that they're a scam and have not received orders from months and months ago.

2/10/14

Placed an order in August 2013 then did not receive the merchandise - their supplier said to refund my money but of course by then they said it was too long and all I could get was a credit. So, they credited me the cost of the item, but not the shipping that I paid! Went back to them on this and used the credit I had to order something else in November. It is now February 2014 and I have not received anything. Three emails to the company and NOTHING. Can't believe they can operate a business in this manner!! Still fighting to get some type of resolution but would say to anyone - STAY AWAY from this company!!!!!

2/10/14

Worst Site Ever!!! And they have worst customer service!!!! Dont buy stuff from them, most of the stuffs you can find on ebay for much cheaper!!!

2/8/14

Scam! Never ever received ANY of the goods. I waited at least 6 weeks as indicated on the order for the goods to arrive. Emailed them and got no response for 4 business day and then got the same old generic response goods are on their way. Not true, still nothing. Emailed again a week later Nd got same generic response, goods on their way. I emailed agin asking for money back and no response, it has been 8 days since my last email to them. Obviously a scam and I discourage anyone from ordering anything from them. Let this company die!

2/2/14

I really wish I would've read reviews before I placed my order with them. I never received my products. After several emails, they said they would refund my money. I still don't have a refund-it is supposedly in the "Refund Queue". Does anyone know who you can report these people to? It's been so long that I don't think my credit card will help.

2/1/14

I never got my products and it took PayPal to get my money back. Try to get in contact with them and it doesnt help at all. This company is a ripoff and even treats the distributors in a ridiculous manner. If youre planning on buying from this site- be prepared to lose your money or have to put up a fight to get it back.

1/28/14

Orders take months to arrive (if they arrive at all). Customer service it the WORST! I've been harassing them since October trying to get my money back for items that I ordered and have NEVER RECEIVED! Is there somewhere a person can file a report against these scheisters?

1/24/14

If only I could give negative star reviews. Customer Service is POOR, the worst. I ordered two items back in early Dec. Jan is almost over and I have not received them. The company lost contact with the manufacturer of one item and in Dec,said they would process a refund on it for me. 5 weeks later, I still have no refund nor product. I have called and emailed the company multiple times, with today being the only time to ever get someone to answer the phone. When I expressed my concern about being scammed, she accused me of personally attacking her and hung up on me. I am just trying to get my money back. Never do business with dealticker.com

1/21/14

SCAM!!! I've been wating for an item since November, which was of course charged on my credit card at that moment. I still have not received the said item as of January 21st, and even worse, the only anwers to my various follow-ups and request to obtain refunds are always the same generic ones :

"We apologize for this delay in receiving your products. We understand that it is frustrating, however, the merchant has recently updated us regarding these orders. The merchant has advised that there was quite a delay in receiving the stock for these orders, but has confirmed that all orders have been shipped. We will be receiving tracking numbers for the orders shortly. You should be receiving your products shortly."

Awful experience, waste of time and money. So sad that some people act this way. If I were in Ontario, I would surely sue them for violating the Protective Consumers Act.

1/9/14

Same as all the other reviews...SCAM. It is also nearly impossible to contact anyone with questions. Ordered product months ago, yet nothing.

12/26/13

I would DEFINITELY like to agree with the customers who describe this so-called company as a scam and a pack of thieves. I have waited on 3 separate orders since last April. Four months after orders were made, emails were finally responded to, but no results. Two months after that, emails don't even get the courtesy of a response. I have even asked for substitute merchandise . Absolutely nothing !!! Stay away as far as you can from this outfit !!

12/22/13

This seems like an absolute scam. I order Ray Ban glasses back in August and have never received them. I wrote them after waiting two months and received a response that they were waiting for the sales period to end. After that nothing. I emailed them several times after that and never received a response. I would never recommend this site to anyone.

12/14/13

I order 2 items from this site in June 2013 and have never received either item. One was for RAY BAN sunglasses 40.00 and sterling silver earrings 15.00. I have tried many times to reach them by both phone and email and when I do they promise my my VISA will be refunded in a few days. THIS SITE IS BOGUS.
Would not recommend.!!!

12/5/13

I wouldn't even give this site 1 star, but I had to click on something to keep going. I ordered 2 items in my purchase, and only 1 received. I have had good experience with many other sites including Groupon, Living Social etc. But these "nuts" don't seem to care enough for their customers to get back in touch with them when they have an inquiry. I have called at least 5 times, and left a message on their voice mail which informed me that they will get back in 2-4 business hours). Never heard from them. I also e-mailed them several times, never got back to me. I doubt I will ever hear from them and they should be black-balled by all. Also, found the same "deal" (for the merchandise I did not get) on E-Bay for $2.00 less. Some deal!

12/4/13

I can't resist joining the other negative reviewers in condemning this website and exposing its dishonest practices. I ordered a product (docking station for iphone 5) and after receiving a voucher I tried, in vain, to redeem it. Every time I put the voucher code in I received a message saying the code was not accepted. I called DealTicker countless times to ask for help on how to redeem my voucher but each time the recording said that all representatives were busy. I also emailed them several times and didn't receive one response. I ended up contacting PayPal and initiated a dispute. Thankfully PayPal was able to contact DealTicker and they issued me a refund. I should mention there was no word from DealTicker informing me of a refund, or any apology from them for their dishonest and evasive practices.

11/18/13

I purchased a deal back in Jun. In September I reached out as I had not received my merchandise. Someone by the name of Carolyne Le Su emailed me to say I had two options... Either i got a refund which would take another four weeks to process or I got an immediate deal ticker credit. I opted for the first option. I was then contacted by an Elise Chow to say that they had processes the request and it was sent to their accounting department. It is now November and I have yet to see the credit on my credit cards. I have emailed Elise Chow twice with 0 responses on her end. I have no idea how people running a business behave like this. Don't they realize any negative publicity will impact a company immensely?!?!

Buyers beware. This is not the site you want to purchase anything from

11/15/13

Stay away!

DealTicker took $50 from me for a product that never came, said they would refund me or give me a credit, I said refund please and they said refund would follow but it would take a few weeks.. well that was August it is now almost December and still nothing. Seven months since original order was placed
They are ignoring my emails now.

Very annoying

11/3/13

We are a supplier who listed on dealticker. The reason that so many people don't get their products is because they are equally horrible to their suppliers. We asked for a PO at the end of the deal, never got it. They kept extending the deal and wouldn't issue the PO. They didn't reply to our repeated Emails asking for a PO. When we asked that they contact us we got nothing. Only when we said that we wouldn't ship due to the issues that we were having with them did they finally contact us and issue a Purchase Order. Their payment terms are 40% at 30 days and the remaining 60% at 60 days. We felt that we would not be paid and when we said that we needed payment before we ship out the product we never heard from them again.
This site will take everyone's money and get nothing. In our case, there are 60 people who will never receive their product and most likely never get a refund from the company. They never listed our brand either so no one can call us directly to inquire about where the products are.

If you buy from this site, expect to get nothing but a headache and a lighter wallet.

10/26/13

If there's a zero star I'd choose it for this company. After several attempts at having my defective orders replaced, I figured to cut my losses and totally unsubscribe from their mailing list. After three unsubscription attempts later, I'm still getting emails from them!!!! F!#@CK THEM!!! I've had enough of this worthless dealticker site! I hope someone would find these complaints here before they ever sign up for this money grabbing lowlifes.

About DealTicker