US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

1,621 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

damienl

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

michelleh27
4/30/14

great service ie concerns about inaccurate billing.

jamess176
4/29/14

great

emilyd16
4/28/14

DealDash handled my situation very professionally and promptly. There was an issue I came across while paying for bids and the situation was handled within 48 hours and I will continue to let everyone I know about DealDash, its awesome deals, and superior customer service. Thanks DealDash!

garryw8
4/28/14

At first I was upset because I didn't know that I was paying to sign up. Rather, I thought I was giving my debit card information for future bidding purposes. Andrew with Customer Support rectified the problem much to my satisfaction and everything turned out perfect. Thank you and God Bless you. Gary Walters.

virginiac6

great experience !

belindab5
4/28/14

Im a newbie with Deal Dash and it seems like I have more questions than answers please help. Reference my newest email for more details. Please help I'm desperate and anxious.

maries38
4/28/14

The customer service answered me right away. With a positive result. I'm very impressed

danw39
4/28/14

my name is oldrivers l ben around long timeand today its hard t o find company you
can trust this. is one of them

jodis6
4/27/14

They have an excellent customer service department and I appreciate deal dash!

robinp31
4/27/14

This site has always been prompt in their service to their customers. I have enjoyed doing business with them.

donaldw23
4/27/14

This is without a drought the best for the on-line bidding sites. the service is excellent. Whenever I have had a problem, and that has been very few and minor, the staff has been prompt to get with me and solve my issues. I have even spoke to them on the phone on occasion and they were very helpful and I could understand their explanations. if you know what I mean? at-any-rate this is a fun site all seems fair I haven't heard of any shilling or plants. I have stopped using two other UN-NAMED sites I found using tricks to bump the bids up,,,,,soooo keep it clean kids and I will join in from time to time when I a extra scratch or feel lucky,

janem33
4/27/14

Prompt and friendly assistance.

dorothye1
4/27/14

Well so far bad its been almost a year im still wsiting on my tablet i done paid for

juliaa10
4/27/14

My experience with the customer service department of your company was no less than exceptional. I got a quick responce and the care given to my request was wonderable

carlm32

excellent

anneh21
4/27/14

Speedy, polite response time. Always excited with the great deals we manage to win now and then! Fun to bid and you can't beat free shipping!!

lydiab2
4/27/14

My experience with deal Dahl customer service was great . My issue was handled very rapidly . I love this site

steffaniv
4/26/14

Great job on refunding my money. They thus far have been true to their word. I am awaiting my refund

annettec7
4/26/14

I appreciate being able to resolve issues online as apposed to a phone call and being on hold for long periods of time. The staff is very helpful.

susanc64

I like your services.

peggyh12
4/25/14

Since I am new to the experience I really appreciate the help I received. I have never been on a penny auction, just saw the ad on the tv and thought I would try. Thanks again for your consideration.

carinc1
4/25/14

very impress with the quick response. Of course trying to keep up with the bids
was a challenge. But if you have the time and the money to bid.. Then it is well worth it.

tonyas6
4/25/14

just learning the support is great

stevenw44
4/24/14

deal dash takes care of business! i had a problem and it was promptly handled and i am very pleased! they have the best stuff bar none. so i am going right back to get some. see you all at dealdash.com

catherineb11
4/24/14

I needed a refund. It was issued ASAP as I requested.

sandrae7
4/24/14

I was so happy for the quick respond ...that I revived I will come back soon ....thank you

arlenem2
4/23/14

gave me my refund really prompt

karenc31
4/23/14

I have gotten some good deals and shipping is free!

sueg12
4/23/14

the information I received was clear and easy to follow.

anthonyd33
4/22/14

Regarding this transaction, excellent!

chiquittag
4/21/14

Thanks

kellyg27
4/21/14

I won an auction for a Craftsman electric pressure washer. Upon receiving the item I realized it was used. I sent my concern about this to Customer service. Within minutes I received a response and are just waiting for the Vendor to respond then hopefully a resolve. Thank you very much for your prompt reply and help with this matter.

joeyh21
4/20/14

Jessie was great because may not all fix but, shorty fix !

castlec1

I've won 4 times so far. very fun and lageite

melissaa11
4/20/14

Didn't understand but got it when asked for help.

frankm56

Great, Great, Great.

nancyg27

excellent...prompt, courteous as always

caroleem1
4/19/14

So much fun, such fast responses,& shipment.

pattin1

Very fast

lynettew2
4/19/14

Just joined yesterday, not much experience yet but so far I like it

roberts163
4/19/14

Wonderful response from deal dash, hopefully one day I will go back and deal.

susanm74

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

sallyf7
4/18/14

My free credits were received within 2 hours of the email offer !!

Thanks, from WI.

karlh13

tou were very helpful

tinap7
4/18/14

It wasnt for me it takes to long and not enough auctions to choose from.

bettys11
4/17/14

Joined a year and a half ago. Initially fun but then became extremely competitive. Rated the site based on my feelings. Was very surprised when dealdash took the time to contact me regarding my review. We spent almost an hour on the phone discussing my concerns and suggestions for improvement. Very impressed that a company would take the time to do that. Made me feel like I matter, that I am more than just another number. Will definitely try site again!

elnah1

They answer really fast

gailn8
4/17/14

I had a question and received a response within four hours which I consider excellent

sedondrae
4/17/14

I absolutely love DealDash. If you're looking for a great deal this is the place for you. Some weeks they have free auctions and they always always have free shipping.

laurah41
4/17/14

This is by far the best online auction site I have used. I no longer use any others -- DealDash all the way!

Best Online Discount Shopping Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber