US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

1,577 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/19/14

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

4/18/14

My free credits were received within 2 hours of the email offer !!

Thanks, from WI.

tou were very helpful

4/18/14

It wasnt for me it takes to long and not enough auctions to choose from.

4/17/14

Joined a year and a half ago. Initially fun but then became extremely competitive. Rated the site based on my feelings. Was very surprised when dealdash took the time to contact me regarding my review. We spent almost an hour on the phone discussing my concerns and suggestions for improvement. Very impressed that a company would take the time to do that. Made me feel like I matter, that I am more than just another number. Will definitely try site again!

They answer really fast

4/17/14

I had a question and received a response within four hours which I consider excellent

4/17/14

I absolutely love DealDash. If you're looking for a great deal this is the place for you. Some weeks they have free auctions and they always always have free shipping.

4/17/14

This is by far the best online auction site I have used. I no longer use any others -- DealDash all the way!

4/17/14

THANK YOU KINDLY FOR ALL YOUR HELP WITH MY REFUND, I SHURLY APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH, GOD BLESS YOU ANNA

4/17/14

My service was extremely fast!!!

It was the best!

4/16/14

Excellent response time. No hassle; couldn't have been better.

4/16/14

Response was quick. Answered my question. Good job.

Very Pleased!!!

4/15/14

I my first 2 auctions for 1 cent. Since then I haven't even come close to winning. I think I was hooked into believing I would win often. That's not how it is

4/15/14

I have been a DealDash customer for the past year and have won several auctions. Over the last year, I have contacted customer support several times during this year and they have always been extremely helpful. Along with being helpful, every representative I've ever dealt with has been super friendly. Customer service is very quick and knowledgeable. I often times recommend DealDash to my family and friends.

4/15/14

Excellent customer service. Very helpful. I had a resolution on my initial call.

4/14/14

I have to give credit to the CS team. Very professional and addresses issues promply. One of the reasons I continue with DD . I have been a member since 2012 , and enjoy the excitment of playing. I missed my appt to talk to someone on how to improve DD. Anyway of looking at putting page numbers at the top of the pages . Its a pain having to scroll to bottom to switch page numbers . Just a thought. Thank you.

4/14/14

have never been able to win

4/14/14

I had several questions in different e mails & their reply was almost instant. They were so very patient with me as some questions were like, dud, how did I miss that.

4/14/14

Quick response to question and a quick resolution. Great service to customers.

4/13/14

I love love LOVE deal dash. Service is excellent, auctions are the best by far, shipping is free and delivery is fast. I brag about Deal Dash on a daily basis. Thanks Deal dash your site is awesome

4/13/14

quick response love the service!!

4/13/14

Quick response, but I'm still unsure if my issue has been resolved.

4/13/14

A+ AUCTION SITE. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST PENNY AUCTION SITES THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN ON. THE BEST PART OF THE AUCTION SITE IS THAT IF YOU LOSE THE AUCTION YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STILL BUY THE ITEM AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE AND YOU GET YOUR BIDS BACK THAT YOU LOST TRYING TO WIN THE ITEM.

4/13/14

Great if I had a problem it was resolved quickly

awesome!!!!!!!!!!

4/13/14

Not enough auctions at a time.

4/13/14

Deal Dash is a great site. I have won a few things, but of course not enough!

Excellent

Very quick response!

What fun!!

4/12/14

I always receive prompt answers from staff. I have a total blast on this site. Keep it up!!!

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/12/14

Took too long to receive order.

I Love it

Love Deal Dash!

4/12/14

best auction site. fun, fair, and a great selection of items to bid on. great customer service and secure and accurate billing. auction items arrive fast and free home delivery is a plus.

4/12/14

Deliveries fast - it is what it is. .

Best ever

4/12/14

Luisa was terrific. She answered me very quickly and that is wonderful.
All her suggestions were right on. The trouble was with my computer and not
your site. I found the trouble and now everything is back to normal. Thanks again.

4/12/14

I was pleased that the company responded quickly to my request to cancel my membership and refund my $36.00. Thank you.

4/12/14

learn the hard way/ but they got to explain better on there bidding

4/12/14

DealDash customer support is fab! Thanks for all the advice on how to better place my bids in the future.

4/11/14

My Wife has had a few experiences that were taken care of rite away, on the other hand she just had a few that really SUCKED!! She won 2 bids and it was posted as so. A week or so ago she wrote a letter to you because it said Deleted next to the item, well she didn't pick up the email rite away and was told that you didn't even have the product in inventory so you credited her account and in the future if she don't get back to you rite away she would lose everything.....That is BS, Its our fault that you don't have the item you put up for bid and leave it there till the end and there is a winner. I think that is crap, Also She never saw the bids come back to her account even though we were told they did. Wanted the items anyway....

Art

Since my last review Dealdash and I have worked out some of the bugs that we experienced. I am happy to say our issues have been resolved to our Satisfaction, Actually above our expectations. Thank you Dealdash for listening to your customers and taken quick action to resolve the problems.

Art

4/11/14

DEALDASH HAS PROVEN TO ME THAT THEY DO CARE ABOUT ME AS A CONSUMER AND RECENTLY AND QUITE QUICKLY RESOLVED AN ISSUE I HAD. FOR THAT I THANK YOU AND WILL FEEL COMFORTABLE BEING BACK ON BIDDING WITH CONFIDENCE. TY AND FOR ME THAT'S A FIVE STAR EFFORT

4/11/14

Deal Dash is awesome, Great products at lower than retail prices, What's not to like....

4/11/14

Variety of items-good. very fast paced.

4/11/14

I first thought that this site would be a waste of my time, but it turned out to be one of my favorite sites ever....

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber