US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

83%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 364 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 85 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 459 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sheilar8
1/4/15

did not know how to bid so refunded my $33.00 and gave me free bids was very thankful after I learn I will try again

dalem33
1/3/15

i recieved a timely response

carried15
1/2/15

I accidentally purchased $70 worth of bids. I thought my charge card was going to be "on record" if I wanted to purchase. I have never done this before, so I don't know how it is supposed to work. I asked for a refund and it was promptly returned with a very polite email giving me $X amount of bids to try the system to see how it works! I haven't had time yet, but I am looking forward to bidding. I think I might like it and save $. I will most likely join then. Thank you for your generosity.

byronl7

Great customer service

michaelc141
1/2/15

I like the prices and it is very fun but most of all it have just about any thing that you wañt????

cjs8

Jessica you'r great!!!!

albertoz4
1/1/15

Very quick and professional.

johonh

Easy

joycer14
12/31/14

I cannot discribe my experiance as I did not see what was there for bidding and I wanted to see badly. Maybe my Washington address will let me see what is there so I can bid.

jj135
12/31/14

Needed help with my username and got a response in a timely manner.

ronnied6
12/31/14

My experience overall has been totally outstanding since dealing with the dealdash team. Other companies could surely use some dealdash lessons on how to treat customers. A+

adriennem2

Excellent

angelr14
12/29/14

I asked foa refund of my. Money not knowing it would be taken from my account and i was givin it without any problems. Thanks dealdash.

dannym39
12/29/14

messed up got charged and I still got a refund

douglasg6
12/29/14

I was refunded for the purchase I was unaware I made. It was an honest mistake, and you were honest enough to refund my money which I very much appreciate. Thank you again!

kens59
12/28/14

my question was answered promptly, and completely

girolamoa3
12/28/14

N/a

royj16
12/27/14

After I understood it , It was ok. It a good Deal after you learn Thank ya'll so much.

joshuam54
12/27/14

My first run with you guy's was horrible, but the customer support. Just might might have made up for it. I might give you guys a nother run

calo7
12/26/14

Their answer to my question was very prompt the answers were precise and easy for me to file thank you

johng166
12/26/14

Awesome!!!

mikep102

excellent

ninag4
12/25/14

Andrew is the best Customer service person!!! Give him a raise!!! Dealdash is wonderful!!!

donnas53
12/25/14

Great customer service A+.

rhueselc
12/25/14

I was bidding not knowing that each bid took money away from my card. I was under the impression that if i don't win the bid I still have money. But to my dismay each bid cost me. The meter at the bottom encouraged you to get a level or something. I was just kind of lost. And to pay 34 dollars and have nothing to show for it, wow. Never again.

Tip for consumers: Read, Read, Read.

pattik1
12/24/14

I am having too much fun. A little pricey at first for slow learners, but can't wait to see if I can get some really good deals.

r--nh

Very positive. Thanks

janisw1
12/24/14

It is fun, just very long waiting and then all at once I lose. I can't do this with every item, so I will pay for what I want. Thank you.

sandied1
12/24/14

Super fast response and fix!

judyd7
12/24/14

I want to thank DealDash for the following;
I went online to check it out and I thought I just signed up and gave my debit numbers so in case I wanted to bid I would be ready not realizing I bought $75.00 worth of bids.
I panicked as my money was already accounted for and this would throw me into overdrafts at the bank and created major problems at home.
DealDash worked on my request almost immediately and are refunding my money.
A site to be trusted thats for sure and I hope to be bidding soon.

annak49

great and lot of fun

mikec140
12/23/14

I misunderstood the price of the service and they are cheerfully refunding my money.

nicoleb38

Great

pm31
12/22/14

Great customer service no problem Thanks

kilciap
12/22/14

Not worth it at all. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I purchased my first bid pack and i won a $10 gift card with one bid. ok, thats great, 16 cents for a $10 gift card. Then a few more small items that supposedly no one was bidding on, which i honestly believe they were just there because i was a beginner, and if i have luck with a few purchases, then I'll keep bidding. The auctions are supposedly fair because there are items that are one-per-user. I tried winning a kitchenaid stand mixer several times, I've spent about 400 or so bids trying to win one when i noticed i was bidding against someone who had already won one. It was a different color, and different model, but they're both kitchen aid stand mixers so its clear some people are bidding to sell items won which makes it unfair for the rest of us.
Also, after an auction reaches $5, no new bidders are allowed, but if you placed even just one bid in the very beginning, you basically have your foot in the door for the rest of the auction. I was up all night trying to win the kitchenaid stand mixer and then out of nowhere people who had not been bidding were able to place bids because they had placed in the beginning.
I would recommend Quibids instead. It is much better and more fair. In quibids, once an auction has been going on for a while, it is locked and only recent bidders can continue bidding. I just wasted $75 for nothing and all i got was a $10 gift card. You're better off just buying things on amazon.
This brings me to another issue. On dealdash, you get your bids back if you buy the item at full retail price, but items are rarely sold at retail price. On Quibids, the money you spent on the bids placed goes towards the buy now price, so you don't have to make another large purchase, you can just pay the difference.

UPDATE: Thank you, Dave, I just saw the credit on my card statement. I did give DealDash another try, but I have not had any luck. I do appreciate your customer service, thank you so much.

Tip for consumers: Just don't do it.

donnam50
12/21/14

Deal Dash is a lot of fun, but with any business, there are snags. Well, the Customer Service at Deal Dash is far superior to any on line business I have ever dealt with. They are kind, understanding, helpful, efficient, and very pro customer.

jeanp21

autumnc1

Love it!!!

alyssah6
12/18/14

It's been a wonderful experience, great customer service... I'll definately refer friends

jerrys42
12/18/14

Had a small problem re payment that was resolved within 48 hours. great customer service. They went beyond my expectations.

shalandap

Very pleased with services

carlw29
12/17/14

Its good

kaityf
12/17/14

If you're persistent and learn the tricks of the trade, you can score some decent deals but this does take a lot of time and mental energy. Their prices for electronics at the "Buy it Now" price are exorbitant but that is probably the real retail price (which no store really sells items at). The cost per bid is 60 cents but in my time on the site, I've only seen them ACTUALLY sold at 60 cents once a week at most so it's better to wait for one of their deals.

Also, their shipping could be faster. They make a ton of money off these auctions (even being generous with saying its 16 cents a bid which is the usual sale price, they make $100+ bucks off an item they sell for $10 that was maybe worth $25) so they could certainly afford two day shipping.

Customer service was nice but they really need to do something about the issue of having multiple users play an auction at the same time in an effort to help each other out (push other legitimate bidders out by creating an illusion of 5 bidders when really it's just 1 and a couple of his friends or one person on a couple of devices). This is called "team play" and explicitly against the DealDash rules but TONS of users do it to the point that the bigger auctions especially are almost completely rigged. I don't believe this is a scam by the company but they should really log ips to prevent the problem before it starts.

They are much more afforable and win-able than QuiBids but I wish they would occasionally implement a multi-choice auction like QuiBids so that you can choose between a laptop, camera or tv for example. They also need to have more auctions going live simultaneously. There's usually only one auction going live every five minutes so with the No Jumper feature (which is nice but needs to be reduced from 500 bids to 300 like they do on their Black Friday deals) you may log on and only have an option of seven or eight auctions.

Overall, not a bad penny auction site though.

Tip for consumers: Only bid on things you are willing to buy at full price and do that when necessary so you can get your bids back. ALWAYS factor in your bids into the final sale price of any auction you've won or are trying to win (e.g. if you put 100 bids on a $10 gift card and bids are 16 cents each, you're really paying $16 PLUS whatever price you won the auction at).

troyc34
12/16/14

They responded the next day with an adequate answer.

roseg22
12/16/14

Ur deals are awesome! And your customer service is great they responded to my request very fast I appreciate that and the privacy!

mariab52
12/15/14

Excellent service and fast shipping
Love this Auction to get items I need.

manoshevitsm
12/15/14

Wasn't to thrilled about what I purchased and asked for my refund. Customer Service replied to me in less than an hour issuing my refund. Top Notch

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Why do i need to put credit card information before i put in a bid
4/26/15
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Chaz, in order to participate and bid in the auctions it's first required to purchase a bid pack. Bid packs come in a variety of different sizes. For example you could get 500 bids for $75. Once you have purchased a bid pack you're ready to go! You can bid to win an item. If you don't win, you can always buy the item at normal retail price using the "Buy it Now". We'll ship your item free of charge and even give you back all the bids you used in that auction to try again. Keep in mind we have a 100% money back guarantee on your first purchase - no questions asked. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to email support@dealdash.com. Many thanks!
4/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: how many auctions has player won as a member
4/30/15
Answer
kerryk6
A: Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more.
the more valuable the article the harder to win.
Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids.
Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it.
Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice.
Its up to you, on what you want to do.
Hope this helps.
5/1/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

35 Photos for DealDash