US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 260 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 80 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 395 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alang29
5/26/14

Walmart Gift card.

frantzv
5/26/14

Do not quite understand how to bid on a product.i am a little confused

lindaa26
5/25/14

excellent, thank you very much. very prompt response

marjoriet1
5/25/14

LOVE LOVE LOVE DEALDASH> Wonderful items to bid on and upon winning a bid, the item is shipped immediately. All my questions through email (3) have been answered quickly and the answer explained in detail.

josephv10
5/25/14

DealDash is the BEST!!! I have recommended it to many of my friends and relatives and they all love it. Keep up the great work.

cynthiam17
5/25/14

It has been a pleasure to bid on items that interest me.

josephg28

great experience Thank you

pennyn2

It was great, and fun ...Thank You

kene9
5/24/14

Allot of fun bidding, great products delivered as promised.

edmondf5
5/24/14

FUN Passes time & win sometimes. However, I don't like the 6 or 3 auctions you can win & then have to wait a week to play again. I also don't like bidders that bid right after someone where the clock moves towards free bids, but I know you can't do anything about those bidders.

williew14
5/24/14

i have never order you have the wroung washington

richardd41
5/24/14

Have not made a purchase yet

richardh63
5/24/14

Followed up on my individual account !!
Excellent Service !!

davidm191

Excellent and quick response

margaretr14
5/23/14

I would like to see more gift cards

tammyo1
5/23/14

Deal Dash has been the best site for great auctions, they offer great items, and give back bids as well. I have won four auctions in just a few hours of bidding and watching how it all works. I highly recommend this great auction site!

christinep13
5/23/14

Had a timely response to questions. I like how they respond with the facts in a polite and helpful way.

marykayp
5/23/14

It was just fine....please, just refund my paypal account asap

elizabeths55
5/22/14

It was great. Just need a little help claiming the bid I won.Please help.

markd67
5/21/14

As noted previously, I'm very pleased with my experience. Thank you once again. I will be encouraging others to use your site.

deborahb16
5/21/14

They answer my question the quickness thank you for this service

mackg8
5/21/14

Very quick reply to my question

billu2
5/21/14

I'm new to the site and still learning the in & outs. Hopfully I'll be able to take advantage of some of the deals I see transpire.

jamesm174
5/21/14

Through no fault of the shipper I often have problems. This is a rural area that does not have street delivery. I appreciate the way this matter has been handled, with direct contact.

melissav13
5/20/14

Deal Dash Rocks

stuartm40
5/20/14

Immediate resolution made for my benefit as a new customer.
A solid user friendly website with competent reps

jamesh117
5/19/14

excellent

mariap38
5/19/14

I saw a commercial for DealDash and I read about it on their website. It peaked my interest so I signed up. For me personally it is a little more intense than I thought. I gratefully took advantage of the 100% satisfaction guarantee and requested a refund. The response was amazingly quick. They are a stand up company.

carolc26
5/18/14

Very nice to deal with -

robertb128
5/18/14

more then enough

devanh
5/17/14

Just needs a little more instructional highlights, and this company does keep to all advertisements that this site is 100% back guaranteed ... The first time!!!

paulaa10
5/17/14

After reviewing site I decided that on line bidding is not for me.

jaysond11
5/17/14

My wife bought a bid package and when we arrived at the site only two auctions to bid on. So we bid and won immediately. Looks like they force you to a page where you can win right away to suck you in. Once we won we had access to all auctions and could not win again. Unethical......

chrisv16
5/16/14

Not good..spent way too much money buying bids and didnt win anything good..its just not worth it..the customer service on the other hand was good..but Dealdash isn't...sorry...

richk15
5/16/14

I wanted to return an item and I was reimbursed immediately for shipping costs and the bidding cost of the item in full. You guys are great and I love Deal Dash!

rubenr14
5/16/14

They did in fact explain to me on how the bids work, but the deal dash commercial on TV needs a little work good job guys...

End:RR.

jeffh60

Fun

maryk53
5/15/14

Always excellent service, quick delivery, and great products.

cathyc22
5/15/14

I was answered quickly. Thank you for being there when I needed to know something right away

louisee7
5/14/14

Can't seem to win many auctions. Usually buy the item so I don't lose my bids.

roberta101

Very nice experience.

annarosea

I TELL YOU THE TRUTH IT WAS AN EXPEARENCE

cliffs18

Great service

tiffanyc17
5/13/14

They responded to my email very quickly. 5 star customer service.

cc83
5/13/14

This company will handle all problems you may have. They are honest and uphold their website and name.

rozys

I love u guys

codyc16

It was really fun

lindas88
5/12/14

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

darlener2
5/12/14

Very fast response to my question.

annap27
5/12/14

I had just bought my first bid pack, but was unable to proceed with any auctions as an unexpected emergency doctors visit came up so I requested a refund from Deal Dash and they responded right away and was understanding and granted me the refund.

31 Photos for DealDash