US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

DealDash reviews

1501 Broadway, (12th floor)
Manhattan, NY 10036
support@dealdash.com
1st Review:
kimt2

1,176 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

2/27/14

My experience with Deal dash was very good. I never had a problem when I won a bid getting my items in a timely manner. I have suggested this site to a few friends as it was suggested to me by a good friend of mine.

Great deals!!

2/27/14

I have not won anything in a very long time , but it is fun !

2/27/14

Great experience. Timely delivery. Wonderful price!!!

2/27/14

Love it wish I had more time to bid.

2/27/14

It is fun and easy, everything you win is mailed with no shipping charges, and if you buy you get your points back.

Great deals all day and every day.

2/27/14

Mixed. I am having a hard time trying to figure out how it is determined who wins. I have been playing lately and been putting in a bid when it goes to someone else and win just like that what's the deal

Deal dash is fun.

2/27/14

I am uncomfortable using this site because I am not that familiar with it yet.

can't win

It is great

2/27/14

Stellar! Product arrived yesterday !

2/24/14

Good experience, have good time bidding. Takes to long to earn bids need Moore products to bid on,let bids to run on when inactive.

2/24/14

Always goes pretty well. I have gotten some great bargains but at other times I have lost some great deals.

2/23/14

It was good , the only problem was that I was charged for shipping and I thought shipping was free.

2/22/14

I enjoyed bidding, but it is very hard to win in my opinion- also the auctions go to long.

2/22/14

Love it, fun and rewarding.

2/22/14

I Love Deal Dash!!! I enjoy bidding on items.. Sometimes I win but I usually lose =) I always use buy it now to get my bids back even though I don't have that many or not at all. I just got married on Feb 18th and I am trying my best to teach my wife how to use deal dash with my account but she is learning not to go for big ticket items like TV's and Camera's She is basically aiming for small kitchen / bath items which we need. I never have enough bids to book a bid buddy so I just bid and hopefully I will win something but now I notice there are lots of people on this site....

I will never delete my account. I have been trying my best to get friends, co workers to sign up. I tell them about it then I forget to give them the referral about me... Oh well I love Deal Dash The shipping is extremely fast... and its free.

Deal Dash I just want to say thank you for being the best online penny auction! I have won lots of small items and I have kept all of it since I first signed up..Deal Dash has the best gifts to bid on...

I need to buy bids soon but right now I am out..... =( just been focusing on the wedding reception =) I will be back on Deal Dash!!

2/22/14

Love the variety on this site, and the fact that it is on 24 hours a day. The only thing that would make it better is to limit overbidding by stopping that bidder at the BIN price. All the items I have won have been delivered on a timely basis and are of the highest quality.

2/22/14

Haven't won in so long, think I'm giving up. Have literally spent over about $1500 to win a $100 item. Getting ridiculous to try to win anything. Too much for bids, and too many bids to win these days. Think you need to limit bidders on any given auction to give everyone a fair shake. LOVED this site when I first joined. Won tons, and spent tons too, but now am broke, and can't even look at auctions these days. :( Thanks for the formerly great experience. :) You guys did great back in the day.

Ships your wins

2/21/14

This site provides the opportunity for everyone to equally be able to participate in trying to win several items at once because of the wide variety of items offered.

2/21/14

It's fun but takes all day, you have to just sit there I end up buying outright. I've never won anything

2/20/14

As always my experience with Deal Dash was highly positive. There are never any problems or confusion. I am always satisfied with the products sent. Shipping is quick and product is always high quality..

LOVE THE WINS

2/20/14

I love the excitement of the auctions, your able to bid on as many items at once as you like. It's AWESOME!!!

2/20/14

I've had a wonderful time winning things I know my family would like and it's a lot cheaper to win them on DealDash than to go buy them in the store. It's also warmer sitting in my house and winning the prizes!

Great.

2/20/14

I have had a very positive experience. A lot of good deals.

2/20/14

It seems like you win when you first register but not after that.

2/20/14

I really love dealdash. Member since 2013. I have won and bought several great items. I will continue to use DealDash and recommend to my friends and family.

2/20/14

I have enjoyed myself on DealDash! I like winning stuff a low price, since this days everything is over inflated price wise! Like to see more golf equipment, since i am a golfer!

2/20/14

It has been harder to win now that more people are on and they also are bidding way beyond the value of it. I notice that some people are that win an item are bidding on it again to try to win twice if it doesn't have the win only once on it. Most of the stuff I have won has either been by luck or I had to pay almost what it cost to buy it because of the ending price and the bids I spent. Not that much fun anymore.....

2/20/14

I am very pleased with DealDash's service.

2/20/14

DealDashis a true winner! I have had a great deal of success I this website. I wish newbies had to watch a how to video to begin. Many times they jump
This would also help them on using the bids they purchase. We want fellow bidders to be happy, happy, happy! Thank you

2/20/14

i asked for a refund for the free bids. i paid and didnt get yet.. i was on an hour or more and didnt win so i bought the stuff plus more bids.. when i get job and have time i will come back to deal dash.. thank you..

2/20/14

I LOVE TO PLAY AND WIN!!!!

2/20/14

I'm disappointed and tired of the Pro Players with deep pockets winning most of the high end items. I have concerns that there are bots on the site controlling the bidding. I have a feeling that the bids I have now will last a very long time.

2/20/14

I have had wonderful experiences with DealDash Everything that I have won has been delivered well packaged and in a timely manner. I have been well pleased with quality of merchandise. I will continue to deal with DealDash and have told my friends and family about it

2/20/14

ADICTIVE! But FUN! I have won things I would have never bought because it was too much money.

2/20/14

Overall it was a good experience for me.

2/20/14

Enjoy the hunt for real good deals,

2/20/14

good fast shipping, what I've been looking for

EXCELLENT SERVICE

2/20/14

My experience has been AWESOME. I love deal dash. I check it out numerous times every single day. Love this and everyone else will too.

2/20/14

I ENJOY THE SITE BUT WHEN I HAVE PROBLEMS LIKE I AM HAVING NOW I CAN NOT TALK TO ANYONE.

BONNIE ROBINETTE

Quick, fun, awesome!

2/20/14

Best penny auction site available. Easy to understand. Fun to play. Reliable deliveries after you win and you will win if you keep trying.

Great