US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 333 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 82 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 447 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jesusa9
12/11/14

Deal Dash provides excellent customer service to those who contact them through email.

jeanetteo1
12/11/14

I was treated fairly and promptly, great customer service.

maeganx

great site!

barbarat16
12/10/14

I don't think Deal Dash is a fair site at all. Here's are 2 recent "wins" - an Apple iPad sold for $250.41 (the value is $641) - that means Deal Dash sold this item for $4,256.97 and a Keurig Coffee System valued at $233 was "won" for $125 which is $2,125 to Deal Dash. Sure a lot of people "win" with just using a few bids - but I think they let you win something small to begin with to get you sucked in. When I first tried Deal Dash I won a $10 gift card right away for practically nothing and I thought THIS IS GREAT. But - If you look at the "winnings" people have had at first it looks good - maybe they won something for $10 - but when you break it down the bids cost anywhere up to 17 cents each -so every dollar you have bid on an item is actually $17 out of your pocket. You bid $10 on something it is actually $170. There are so many people bidding that you can easily put a lot of money into an item and you think you have a chance and then after several hundred bids a new group comes in. They have what they call "no jumpers" where people cannot come in after $5 worth of bids - but you must realize that is 500 bids which is actually $85. They should stop people coming in to bid after $1.00 which would be much fairer to the customer. I have spend hundreds of dollars at Deal Dash - and most of the items I "won" I had to get at the buy it now option which saved me NOTHING - the items are the same price at Best Buy or Amazon. Once I bid on a Rosetta Stone that I "won" and then realized it was considerably lower at Best Buy. They did adjust that finally, but you have to think - are most of their items overpriced? If you are considering this risky game - you need to research the price of the item you are bidding on - and be prepared to pay that price when you don't win. Take a look at the recent winners page and see the hot items are "won" for sometimes 10x what they actually cost. I have asked repeatedly for a refund of the remaining 330 bids I have in my account but Deal Dash refuses saying "the bids in your account were received through buy it now purchases, and are not eligible for refund". That is nonsense - I bought bids to begin with - I couldn't have bid on items if I hadn't bought them. This amounts to $56.10. Here's my warning to potential customers - BE PREPARED TO LOSE MONEY - OR BE PREPARED TO PAY FULL PRICE FOR THE ITEM. Take a look at the comments bidders make - you will see a lot of people are not happy. The good thing about social media - I can post on Facebook and other sites about Deal Dash and THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE will see it. I will keep on until they do the right thing and refund my money.

Tip for consumers: BE PREPARED TO LOSE MONEY - OR BE PREPARED TO PAY FULL PRICE FOR THE ITEM. Take a look at the comments bidders make - you will see a lot of people are not happy.

kathyl17
12/10/14

deal dash is a fair site the service is great if there is a problem with a product. I would recommend this site highly.

williamo15

12/8/14

Quick response

jimm817
12/7/14

Im sorry you'll have great support group but, I hope and pray you will stop please.I dont want to wast your time or mine please

dawnm33
12/7/14

It was an easy bid I won.

robbil1
12/7/14

I needed a refund for a misunderstanding on my part andI received it quickly & fully and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you so much for your prompt attention.

ronh45
12/6/14

The experience was new to me, but exciting.So many Great Products.

susang46
12/6/14

Been bidding at DealDash since April of 2011 and I can honestly say I believe they are the most honest penny auction site on the internet. You won't find yourself wondering if they have bots or whether someone behind the scenes is tampering with the timer. Their customer service reps are on the ball when ever you need to ask about anything to do with the site. You will get a quick response and they really want you to have only a positive experience each time you are bidding at their site!

richardr55
12/6/14

Its not for me.. I did not understand it.

kevino28
12/6/14

My problem and concerns were resolved quickly, efficiently, and completely!!! C/S Rep Mimi's demeanor was pleasant and professional throughout.

dellar1
12/6/14

Called and talk to customer service they were very willing to answer all my questions

joannak9
12/5/14

Best site to get stuff for cheap!

davidf92
12/4/14

I'm looking for a full refund to my MasterCard as per your terms if I am not satisfied with deal dash. I came to realize that it was not for me at this time. Thank you.

lindas113
12/4/14

I was not getting Alerts and found I had entered my email without a necessary number. I notified Support and they got back to me very quickly with what I needed to do to confirm the correction I was requesting. Very nice and cordial. Appreciated their corrected my mistake.

pami5

Excellent...quick and efficient!
Great experience!

jamir3
12/3/14

I won a great prize for an amazingly low price on DealDash then I somehow failed to pay for my prize correctly. When I did not recieve my prize, I discovered the problem and frantically contacted customer support and ask for help to get my item. Within a day, I was contacted and offered another chance to purchase my item! I cannot thank DealDash enough for allowing me to get my prize!!! Now that's a FAIR DEAL in my opinion!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

cindyb39

Fast respounce on refund

melf12
12/3/14

I have enjoyed my experiences wit DealDash. all transactions are fast and efficient. I have only had one problem , considering my many transactions. The Igloo wine cooler I bought had the glass door shattered. I sent an email to support and Andrew gave me instructions on how to return it to Wal Mart. None of the 5 stores that I contacted could help me. I now need a return label to return the item to Wal Mart.

annac43
12/2/14

It was fun but I really needed to read my instructions more before I started. I can see what I could have done to make it less complicated and less expensive.

rafaelc21

5 Starts

monikan2
12/2/14

They going to refund the 72 .oo Dollars that was discount to my paypal account for mistake very fast and polite customer service

stanleyg13
12/2/14

A question via email to customer service was answered promptly, clearly, and concisely. I was grateful for the excellent response.

janem44
12/2/14

I really enjoy Deal Dash!!! The items I won were delivered to me within a week. I love the products I won.

janicea7
11/30/14

I have been having great winning experience on deal dash, and completed all my Christmas shopping while having fun and saving money

elizabethw41
11/30/14

Responded quickly and explained things I didn't know about .

deborahd16
11/29/14

This is a really good place to go to get the best deals. What you see is what you get from bidding to winning. Not like some others out there. The shipping is fast too and FREE.Oh ya Did I Say It Is Fun Fun Fun.

Tip for consumers: Watch for a while and check back at different times. Be prepared to buy what your bidding on so you can get your bids back.

randym28
11/29/14

I thought I push the buy it now bottom vauled at 600. The support team reassured Me was not in my cart
Thanks guys

natashao1
11/29/14

I contacted customer support after realising that DealDash.com is only in the U.S. at the current time and I live in Canada. Because I had already bought bids I asked if my purchase could be refunded. They quickly replied and there was no problem with my money being refunded. The service was polite and quick.

barrya16
11/28/14

Great site! Fun, profitable and real...

charlesm76
11/28/14

speedy response to billing issue

toddr17
11/28/14

As a newcomer to deal dash, I have to say for not knowing a whole lot about how all this works, customer service was very friendly and informative.

anitah7

Not. What I expected

joec89
11/28/14

I am very much appreciative as to agent handling my problem your, business is just fine with me.

lindah69
11/27/14

Service is always great. I love the free shipping and the variety of items on auction.

delorism

Quick response back.

georgej22
11/25/14

Have not seen deals of interest at this time

barbarag24

EXELLENT !

susanr43

I needed help.
Although I should of explained my confusion, questions, & wonders re: "allowing a few EASY WINS"??.
USED AS A DEAL DASH "trick"?!
~treefr

johnd309
11/24/14

Slow start but that was probably due to my being new and leaning to navigate. Seems much better now and I'm having fun, although I haven't been able to win much.

steveh91
11/24/14

Still learning I guess.Thank you for understanding Deal Dash.

donnam47

Outstanding Customer Service!

johna337

Excellent job best ever

marym150

I AM RATING DEALDASH A AAAAAAA+++++++++

paulinet1
11/23/14

was very helpful in taking care of my problem

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Why do i need to put credit card information before i put in a bid
6 days ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Chaz, in order to participate and bid in the auctions it's first required to purchase a bid pack. Bid packs come in a variety of different sizes. For example you could get 500 bids for $75. Once you have purchased a bid pack you're ready to go! You can bid to win an item. If you don't win, you can always buy the item at normal retail price using the "Buy it Now". We'll ship your item free of charge and even give you back all the bids you used in that auction to try again. Keep in mind we have a 100% money back guarantee on your first purchase - no questions asked. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to email support@dealdash.com. Many thanks!
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: how many auctions has player won as a member
2 days ago
Answer
kerryk6
A: Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more.
the more valuable the article the harder to win.
Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids.
Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it.
Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice.
Its up to you, on what you want to do.
Hope this helps.
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

35 Photos for DealDash