US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 443 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 544 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 90 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tareks2
9/16/15

Goid

davidc246
9/15/15

first time user, got my money back. it was my fault, i didnt read it all.

jamese54
9/14/15

Won an item at DealDash and as always, made full payment through Paypal...The item did not arrived at the minimum time as stated..All items prior was arrived before the stated time frame..CSR Mark look into the delay and found the item was back ordered (out of stock)...He took initiated of the issue and follow up until the item was found and delivered...He should be an example for all future trainee at DealDash..Job well done Mark - Thank you.

markl140
9/14/15

Top quality macros provided

charlesr49
9/13/15

DELIVER TIME WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME AND TEAM MEMBER AGREED AND REWARDED ME FOR MY PATIENCE. I AM GRATEFUL

eugenej6
9/13/15

never disappointed

cheryll27
9/12/15

I opened my account with $500…..won two auctions and still had $300. I lost interest in the site and wanted MY MONEY back and they REFUSED to give it back. RUN don't walk from these scam artists!

judds
9/12/15

A little bit more difficult than I thought. Hard to win the products that I'm interested in.

eskerm
9/12/15

Won gift card - received card in mail- went to validate card and found it had no value assigned to it. Wrote deal dash and they are working to resolve the problem. Very quick response and I am, so far, happy.

jimmyl35
9/11/15

I was a day late in my BIN options, and I want to thank Dealdash for working with me.

darrenh15

IT WAS NICE. I RECOMMEND

janv16
9/10/15

I'm new at this bidding and didn't know what I was doing. I accidentally hit a bid button trying to go down the page. It charged my bank card (I didn't want to do that). Customer service sent me a email to let me know my problem will be resolved! Great CS!

tammys42
9/10/15

i didn't know what I was doing it was my first time . I appreciate you giving me back my refund . Great people I am so thank full yal understood and agreed to give me a refund . Thank you

ericag16
9/10/15

it was ok but they did not tell me they were going to automatically charge me $39.00 with out asking

annaw41
9/10/15

Everything is over priced & yes Deal Dash does make a big profit. They offer Bid packs to use, but you can't even get to the good stuff like TVs, laptops, or kayaks without spending a great deal of money to buy bid packs so you can place bids on on their bid packs just so you can build bids up to get over to the good stuff. Now if you are inclined to buy junk then you can bid on stuff that no one wants then go ahead. Furthermore I was told system has hold issues. I had placed several bids on a bid pack was congradulated on the win then another user's name was placed in mine. I have contacted support several times and told it was the other person's win that it was a system error on my part yeah right. Don't try emailing them you will get no reply, also while IMing they will end chat quickly then tell you it was yet another one of their system errors,& calling they are very nice try to be helpful, but they neglect to tell you that if you lose bids again without winning anything you are out of luck & you will have to buy more bids again, so either way they get money out of you! In all I walked away with nothing!!

michelleb115
9/9/15

It was a very pleasant experience

mariac86
9/9/15

Because of an error on my part when I was registering, $70 was withdrawn from my bank without my knowledge. When I noticed the withdrawal from my account, I immediately contacted the Customer Support staff. I might add that it was a holiday weekend, so I wasn't really expecting any answers until Tuesday, at the earliest. To my pleasant surprise, I received an email within a 24 time frame. They were very understanding as to my mistake and promised to reimburse me within 5 days. This is so cool that I wanted to share with anyone who might be on the fence about registering. You can't go wrong..trust me.

clintonm17
9/9/15

Good business to deal with

danu9
9/8/15

The experience was very well received by me. Thank you for doing what you stated you would do and then some.l will consider rejoining again later on.

Suggestion: Select the number of gold stars at top of page or page will not be sent to you.

rebeccap40
9/8/15

The first day I won 4 auctions with only one bid. I tried to win other items by bidding and using the bid buddy, but no luck. How do some of these people have bids going all day on several auctions? They would have to have thousands of bids hoarded up and spend an ungodly amount of money just buying bids, and it doesn't seem like they even win that much. When I use all my bids I am probably done. Something doesn't seem right.

normanb29
9/8/15

I was very happy got back me quickly

lueroycec
9/8/15

The email was full of information that was very helpful and helped to clarify what I had read...and provided further understanding. Navigating the Bid Buddy was made to seem easy!

robe3051
9/7/15

I had excellent service when I e-mailed a complaint about a damaged product I received they got to it immediately and set out to get me a replacement

brucek23
9/7/15

item was not available, so many other choices given very happy with the service i recieved

marvinr14
9/7/15

Deal Dash has the business sense to know the importance of direct feedback from their customers. For the betterment of the customer, and in the best interest of the company, they make smart business decision. The process can be a valuable tool if managed properly.

katherineh22
9/6/15

frustrating that the card didn't work but am hopeful that it will be resolved

barbarat32
9/6/15

Very nice
so easy with their help.
They are there to help.
Thanks
Barbara

kathleenf12
9/5/15

Always get prompt service. Doesn't matter what my question or problem may be. If other vendors were as polite and prompt as Deal Dash (in store or online) they may do as well!

shellisas
9/5/15

DealDash has the best customer service...I received two different packages with 1 broken item each (other items in the packages were in great/perfect condition). After contacting DealDash and receiving a response within a couple hours rather than the possible 12 hours it said it may take I took the requested pictures and sent them back to DealDash and received notice of the reorder of my broken items within roughly a days time. Thank you again DealDash!!!

freddieb26
9/4/15

My experience was "AWESOME"

thephenommu
9/4/15

I accidently purchase a Dekdo for the full price and I immediately saw my mistake and contacted them within an hour they took care of my problem everything went smoothly.

brucef21
9/4/15

I emailed customer support my issue a few min later I had my response and the response I wanted. Which was getting a refund on a misunderstanding.

ronf33
9/4/15

They processed a refund promptly.

rhodas1
9/4/15

Stand by what they sell am very satisfied

billieg13
9/4/15

Not so much the merchandise but the service you receive

samanthac41
9/3/15

I accidentally purchased a bid pack. I contacted the DealDash customer service via electronic message on their website requesting a refund and within 15 to 20 minutes they got back to me and had already processed my refund. They also gave me some complimentary bids. Great customer service!

alexanderr26

Ok

julig1
9/3/15

I asked support a question and received feedback within 2 minutes!!)

marlat7
9/3/15

End of auction is confusing & just keeps bidding item up. Not like eBay at all.

bobbym37
9/3/15

Talked to a person named Mark, If you get him in the live chat you will be well taken care of

earlenef
9/1/15

Was swift and answered my question

douglass31
9/1/15

I can only speak for myself, but the service provided by DealDash is far superior than 'other type' auction sites. Things usually go smoothly, but once in awhile, things happen. One time a technical glitch and another, item received was broken.. Both times, the issue was handled right away with no hassle what-so-ever. Great Service ! ! !

donnaf24
9/1/15

I must of had my grandson go to the site and use my info to buy bids. I was surprised that I had a charge of $78. on my credit card.
I immediately contacted Deal Dash and explained the situation and asked for a refund.
They replied within 3 days and an immediate refunds was given.
Excellent customer service.
Hmmmmmmm...........maybe my grandson knows something I don't know. I might have to give Deal Dash a second look.......at my convenience.
Thank you.

anishv
9/1/15

The best customer service you can get ..seems very legit

jamesb249
8/31/15

There was a withdraw transaction made on my account that I did not authorize and DealDash looked it over and agreed, then refunded the amount back to me.

pamc21
8/31/15

Sometimes it feels as if your being doubled teamed by friends or maybe they have bots. I have bout numerous bids and way over bid on items an still lost but ended up buying certain items and received those bids back. Bids are expensive when one spends 600-800 on an item and does not win. Maybe im wrong but i have read a friend referred me to this sight or thank you all for your cards and gifts and one person said the site mad them really mad cause its hard to win but still remains hopefull and it is an addicting site..

elizabethr54
8/31/15

Needed to return item mark was very patient and fast service

alfredg14
8/30/15

The deals are great and the service outstanding.I'm ewell pleased

leonorh1
8/30/15

I was interested in finding out how DealDash worked and had $ 75.00 deducted from my account something i was not able to afford. Please i advise that new customers read and get the knowledge and understand these websites. But i contacted customer service and was given a refund only due to being new customer

alexl79
8/30/15

I found their customer service team very prompt and responsive. Nice job Deal Dash!

97 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
davido9
A: Hi there Tom. We are sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your items. Are you able to send me an email with your user name? I'll look into this.

You can contact me personally by emailing adrian@dealdash.com

Adrian
Community Manager
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Beatriz,

I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young:

Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic.

I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know.

Adrian
Community Manager
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

35 Photos for DealDash