US Government's NSF

150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 282 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 80 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 401 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marvine4
6/30/14

Deal Dash is a very honest and fair site. The deals on bids sales, the free bids timer, the Full and Half Off sales are awesome in addition to the 2x & 3x timer sales are great. I have nothing but great things to say about Deal Dash. They ROCK!!!

ronaldw29
6/30/14

Its piss poor site, too many BOTs doing the bidding an running the bids up, also i contacted support an have yet to get a return about my problem with the site

kathyk17

great as always

tonjas

It was good.

harryd11
6/29/14

Good explanation of question!

anthonyc49

Has been wonderful have own multiple gift cards $5 and up for under a dollar

lesterc16

VERY FAST SHIPPING

pamb11
6/29/14

I enjoy bidding at Dealdash and have fun winning when the opportunity arises. Thanks Dealdash! You're awesome!

justinb70
6/29/14

I love dealdash! I've won many great things for great prices! every time I've had to deal with customer service they've been amazing to work with

luannr
6/29/14

Fun, addictive, profitable. This is a great site to spend time and money, but the rewards can be great too!

judythb
6/29/14

didn't get to spend a lot of time since I didn't have many bids but I loved it.. I did win 1 items at only $0.1 per each.. What more could you ask for

sonyan

Awesome Service!

veronical8
6/29/14

Customer service has ALWAYS been great! Each and every time I've wrote to the people from Deal Dash, response was within a couple of hours and always helpful.

williea10
6/29/14

This is a great site for deals and my experience with them has been wonderful.

robins45
6/29/14

Always fun and easy to do business with

johns701
6/29/14

Get products on a timely fashion and generally not damaged. I do
I did have a garbage can that was dented and never bothered to call. Also had a knife set that only half arrived, never resolved. You need people that we can talk to

bjm2
6/29/14

It was great. I loved it, but my husband made me stop. He said bids were too costly!!

cristinaw1

Thanks for your help!!

vickieo
6/29/14

Love Dealdash. responds fast . if you don't win your item you can always buy your item back and get your bids to.

stevenw46
6/29/14

Very nice. Straight to the point. They fixed my problem quickly.

amberh10
6/29/14

I love deal dash and their customer support is exceptional!

craigc33
6/29/14

Very good and responsive.

anjia
6/29/14

To be honest my first experience with Dealdash was too bad and I thought this site was illegitimate. After writing bad review here I got call from Dave (DealDash) regarding my experience with DealDash. After talking to a REAL PERSON I changed my opinion that this is not an automated cheating machine or something. He convinced me that DealDash is legitimate and they care about their customers. Mr Dave returned bids I have wasted blindly and gave me cash back as a second chance which really surprised and made me very happy. He also gave me bidding tips and shared few links to learn more about bidding. I can say that customer satisfaction is their utmost importance and I believe that they have 100% customer satisfaction with such care. I would like to try Dealdash more and share my experiences here

harveyd13

Fantastic is all I have to say. Fantastic

bonnieh30
6/29/14

items were shipped promptly and if an item was not available they would offer you bids in exchange

brentg11
6/29/14

Seriously what is the customer service I should comment upon

jayneb2
6/29/14

It was okay.For those who like this type of auction it's probably great. For me, it made every nervous trying to keep up. It really is an honest company. I just felt like a fish out of water.

glorial9
6/29/14

I have had very good response with my Deal Dash purchases. The items are as advertised and most often arrive very quickly. If there is a problem, they are quick to find a solution. My only complaint is that some will continually bid many times over the value of the merchandise, just to win. I like a deal as well as anyone, and the Buy it Now is an excellent opportunity to still purchase the items, but with excessive OVER bidding, it spoils the fun of the auction .

lindah56
6/28/14

Prompt refund no questions asked.

gailc22
6/28/14

Fabulous.... No problems, good packing, fast shipping. Great customer service. There is nothing not to love!

melissaw16
6/28/14

I did not buy anything so I'm not sure why I got this email

robertd87
6/28/14

I use your auction very little after you reduiced the price of bids so much.

kimr35
6/28/14

I have never had a bad experience with DealDash. They are always helpful in any question I have ever had

ruthb29
6/28/14

I am shocked. You need to put the item like it is. I paid for a broom which looked like a regular broom. I got it and it's a childs broom. Very disapointing.
Next item you had was legal pads. They came and they were note pads. Very disappomting.
Back months ago, I sent an item back by UPS and I have not heard a word from them. It was a turkey fryer which I paid over 100.00 for and they know nothing about it. I didn't open it, just returned it by UPS. So I don't have any paper work. I bought it back in November.
I have got several items which I usually end up paying for and they aren't as you see them on DD. They are like a childs instead of an adult.
For the most part tho, I have been completely happy with you, expecially the shipping is very quick.
I need to find out where my money is for that Turkey Fryer.

cheryls22
6/28/14

Really enjoy dealdash even though I haven't won anything in over a year. I keep trying, but never seem to win. Still I like what deal dash is doing and the items they have and all the good stuff they offer. Will keep on trying.

philipp54
6/28/14

If you have a problem Dave at DealDash is always very helpful. I love the site..............

danac26
6/28/14

Always great customer service and speedy too!

gordona10
6/27/14

I am new to this kind of thing and don't know all the ropes yet. I am slowly learning. I question how long a item runs before the bidding ends.

jefferys6
6/27/14

I just joined and hadnt bidded yet realised my cards had been charged so I decided to opt out.I called customer service about it they promptly returned my funds.Very, very fast five mins. My funds were replaced.Thanks Deal Dash!!

stevenw45
6/27/14

It was a little confusing at the start..But thanks to DealDash. I understand the bidding process now! Thanks again DealDash.

shirleys39
6/26/14

Deal Dash team has always been prompt to answer any questions that I have had.

lisam98
6/26/14

graham was a great help...

dannyd25

great RESPONSE!

stacys25
6/26/14

They did what I asked them too.

margaretp18

N/A

sondran
6/25/14

The lady was very friendly.

r-8
6/25/14

5 stars! Excellent!

garyu3
6/24/14

was glad they responded soon

sandyw25
6/24/14

They have excellent customer service!

buddyd5
6/24/14

i appriciate the curtisy extended to me