US Government's NSF

150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 295 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 80 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 411 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

davids245
8/18/14

Very friendly, courteous

mindik1
8/17/14

Mistakenly gave them a POB for a product where they needed a physical address. Received an email prompting me to provide physical address. Appreciate the proactive approach instead of waiting for me to tire of waiting for the product and then calling them about the issue.

jamesc178
8/16/14

Very respect full thank you

kimb340

Great customer service!!

jzzarts
8/16/14

i'm not used to losing...in biding i set my eyes on the time that allowed... make my bid to stay in the game..... then watch the bids...at the last 2 or 3 second set high bid to take the cake.....with dealdash..maybe i don't fully understand how to bid...it's not for me......i know how bid on ebay...and how to deal automatic bidder....with you guys.....its slow,,,there no way to make other bidder drop out by setting higher bids.....

jaye23
8/16/14

Timely,informative fast response!! Not automated...got a person who was involved and engaged in good customer relations. Kaylee was her name.

algies8
8/16/14

Quick response to my contact email and follow up came in a couple days .Graham very business like and you know you will be kept updated until your problem is resolved.Definitely 5 stars when it comes to customer service.
thanks

kerryk7
8/15/14

First let me start by saying that Customer Service is outstanding. Having said that, here is where it starts going down hill. My first review was 5 stars but after being with Deal Dash for 2 months my rating has dropped to 1 Star, and here's why.
Bid Stompers, Team Bidders, and those person who resell Items they have won. I KNOW CUSTOMER SERVICE SAYS THEY HAVE MEASURES IN PLACE TO HANDLE THIS, This may be true, but For the last 2 or 3 weeks I have been following the same 4 to 6 people in mainly Camera and Electronics Auctions where they have used HUNDREDS OF BIDS to win Auctions. Now these people must have LARGE Family's or MANY, MANY FRIENDS.
Why would someone buy Cameras from many Different Manufacturers.
Finally to Dave or another C/S Rep if you check my e-mails to Customer Service you'll see what my communication in the past are, as well as suggestions on how to possible suggestions to handle problems I have mentioned.
Once the Bids I have left are gone so am I. I just can't afford to bid against these type of Bidders

suek11
8/15/14

I was very happy to win a $320 kayak for approx $115 (including bids). However when the June 24 delivery date came and went with no kayak, I contacted customer support. Upon further checking they discovered that the vendor they used did not have any more kayaks left for the rest of the Summer. While that was not Deal Dash's fault, I feel that they should have been made aware of that, especially since the same kayak was up for auction about 10 days after mine. Deal Dash did offer me a $350 gift card in exchange, however what I REALLY wanted was the kayak.

alvinat
8/14/14

Satisfied

nadinez2
8/14/14

The bicycle I bought through DealDash( I did not win the auction, but used the Buy it Now option) was found to have a warped front wheel. I wrote DealDash and they have arranged for me to exchange it at a Walmart store of my choosing. I am in the process of setting up someone to help me as my car is a bit small. The purchase date shown above can't be correct though, this all took place more recently and didn't take 3 months as that date would indicate.

josha20
8/13/14

So far so good. I was worried that I only had an e-mail address to contact support, however that was all I needed. They were prompt in helping me. And I have enjoyed my deal dash experience.

marcc20
8/13/14

I can honestly say deal dash support really takes care of the customers. I was taken care right away. I will continue to do business with deal dash because of the great service they provide.

thomasp33
8/12/14

Purchase was quite like many other sites, they want your money, so they are always there to tell you what a wise, fun filled investment you are making on behalf of your entire family.
Then you run into the true meaning/purpose of the email. Your company TRULY CARES about how much your customers look forward to the game. I already have a game preordered - that is coming out in NOV 2014. That is the kind of loyallt and trust I have in your company. It is almost at the level that if you just sent me an email and said you have a "NEW BLOCK BUSTER" of a game coming out I would most likely purchase the game now. Please KEEP UP the good work.

Thanks for buuilding a trust in a company I can follow.
Tom Pavlock

sharonc28
8/12/14

I posed a simple question and it was answered very quickly and was treated very well and that is rare these days.

destryn
8/11/14

Was confuse on how this system works

brandong15

I love it

warrenm29
8/11/14

Great support to email question.

stacym39
8/10/14

I was very happy to be met with someone who was happy to help me. THANK-YOU.

tsialaw

Well done

charlesk29
8/10/14

BEst service ever, fast response and very fast refund.

lisat48

Very positive so far

davide45
8/9/14

Very pleasant

georgeg39
8/9/14

confusing at first but when explained it made sense.

jeaninec2
8/8/14

Nice to get a friendly email

jacobo4

so far

gedjeyang

Very good,,,

carolynb20

very helpful

sharonn7
8/8/14

Very quick turn about on questions and help. Real nice people to deal with,

teresab19
8/8/14

Issue resolved quickly. Representative was professional and courteous.

janeh29

refund

gregj25

5 star says it all !

jamesy14
8/7/14

I just got started with DEALDASH, and my rating, I'm sure would be much higher, if I could actually WIN ONE !

kimberlya10
8/7/14

I am new to the penny auction concept. DealDash provides you with tips and videos on how to bid and even strategies to win. I won a $10 gift certificate to Burger King for 1 cent! I love this! (-;

jeffreyw18
8/7/14

My request for information about my shipment was resonded to promptly at

saeedm
8/7/14

so far i don't know what i am doing

treasyh
8/6/14

Love winning and the free shipping

sharonh30
8/6/14

The response from Support Group was excellent and very quick.

johnt183
8/6/14

I bid on something without meaning to. Being new to the site I was unsure how things worked and asked for a refund and got it within 24 hours. Thank you again.

mhanelb
8/5/14

Overall a great experience, I love this site!

bettyc9
8/5/14

Helped with my problem but no free bids:(((((

williamw55
8/5/14

I was very pleased with the help that I received, thank you.

tracyg20
8/4/14

http://www.sitejabber.com/ DealDash always fixes any problem I have, and they are few and far between, they always have corrected and followed through the first time I contacted them.

kimberlyp12
8/4/14

IT WAS GREAT. I JUST CHANGED MY MIND AT THE LAST MINUTE BUT I THINK THIS SITE IS GREAT

lonnied14
8/3/14

Great customer service!!!

richardl58
8/2/14

The contact team was very help full in explaining a misunderstanding I had. they took care of the matter in a fast manner. Thank you all so much!

richardm86

So far great!

thelmae
8/1/14

Thanks for your response. I checked out another site similar to yours and quickly deleted it. I am hoping you are as honest as I believe.

michellek23