US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 261 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 80 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 395 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rebeccah17
6/2/14

Very prompt with orders and fast delivery.

carolynp4

fixed problem quickly.

eddiea9

Always happy with them

mikeo21

excllent

sabbaticals
6/1/14

very prompt and courteous.

garym60
6/1/14

Prompt and efficient genuine site.

chriss178

How to pay for my stuff

raquell3

very pleasing

sandraw28

very helpful

rodneym25
5/31/14

I feel a little silly. Thanks for the enlightenment

lindak39
5/31/14

Fun, challenging and sometimes expensive. Love the specials, discount bids and free items when the time is right. Disappointed in some of the veteran bidders who are aggressive and stomp to intimidate. Most are good people, though.

victoriah11
5/30/14

Dealing with your staff has been a positive experience for me.

margarett24
5/30/14

I love DealDash and you will too! Come join me and win great prizes like I have! It's fun and boy or boy DealDash is auction you will absolutely "Dash" to to win, win and win again!

keitht17

The customer support at DealDash was excellent. Fast and helpful

leandrah1
5/30/14

I asked a question, and it was answered, and taken care of, almost immediately. Their customer service is friendly, and very quick to answer any question, or problem, you have.

lawrencer15
5/30/14

I had a couple of issues with two high end products. Both times it showed me to be the winner and then a few seconds later. It popped up and said "NOT" When I contacted Deal Dash I got absolutely know where with them. I tried several more times to get help and was totally blown off!

margog1
5/27/14

This was my first time on DealDash. I enjoyed the experience even tho there's a lot to learn about bidding. I had fun and I'm going to try out my Bid buddy for an auction this evening. Keeping my fingers crossed!

maryf37
5/27/14

I need to learn to be better new to Deal Dash. It's different from other sites that leave u hanging. They r helpful and friendly. Nice things to bid on Other sites don't try to giving a chance to get a few free bids. They have a better customer service. Better chances to win

alang29
5/26/14

Walmart Gift card.

frantzv
5/26/14

Do not quite understand how to bid on a product.i am a little confused

lindaa26
5/25/14

excellent, thank you very much. very prompt response

marjoriet1
5/25/14

LOVE LOVE LOVE DEALDASH> Wonderful items to bid on and upon winning a bid, the item is shipped immediately. All my questions through email (3) have been answered quickly and the answer explained in detail.

josephv10
5/25/14

DealDash is the BEST!!! I have recommended it to many of my friends and relatives and they all love it. Keep up the great work.

cynthiam17
5/25/14

It has been a pleasure to bid on items that interest me.

josephg28

great experience Thank you

pennyn2

It was great, and fun ...Thank You

kene9
5/24/14

Allot of fun bidding, great products delivered as promised.

edmondf5
5/24/14

FUN Passes time & win sometimes. However, I don't like the 6 or 3 auctions you can win & then have to wait a week to play again. I also don't like bidders that bid right after someone where the clock moves towards free bids, but I know you can't do anything about those bidders.

williew14
5/24/14

i have never order you have the wroung washington

richardd41
5/24/14

Have not made a purchase yet

richardh63
5/24/14

Followed up on my individual account !!
Excellent Service !!

davidm191

Excellent and quick response

margaretr14
5/23/14

I would like to see more gift cards

tammyo1
5/23/14

Deal Dash has been the best site for great auctions, they offer great items, and give back bids as well. I have won four auctions in just a few hours of bidding and watching how it all works. I highly recommend this great auction site!

christinep13
5/23/14

Had a timely response to questions. I like how they respond with the facts in a polite and helpful way.

marykayp
5/23/14

It was just fine....please, just refund my paypal account asap

elizabeths55
5/22/14

It was great. Just need a little help claiming the bid I won.Please help.

markd67
5/21/14

As noted previously, I'm very pleased with my experience. Thank you once again. I will be encouraging others to use your site.

deborahb16
5/21/14

They answer my question the quickness thank you for this service

mackg8
5/21/14

Very quick reply to my question

billu2
5/21/14

I'm new to the site and still learning the in & outs. Hopfully I'll be able to take advantage of some of the deals I see transpire.

jamesm174
5/21/14

Through no fault of the shipper I often have problems. This is a rural area that does not have street delivery. I appreciate the way this matter has been handled, with direct contact.

melissav13
5/20/14

Deal Dash Rocks

stuartm40
5/20/14

Immediate resolution made for my benefit as a new customer.
A solid user friendly website with competent reps

jamesh117
5/19/14

excellent

mariap38
5/19/14

I saw a commercial for DealDash and I read about it on their website. It peaked my interest so I signed up. For me personally it is a little more intense than I thought. I gratefully took advantage of the 100% satisfaction guarantee and requested a refund. The response was amazingly quick. They are a stand up company.

carolc26
5/18/14

Very nice to deal with -

robertb128
5/18/14

more then enough

devanh
5/17/14

Just needs a little more instructional highlights, and this company does keep to all advertisements that this site is 100% back guaranteed ... The first time!!!

paulaa10
5/17/14

After reviewing site I decided that on line bidding is not for me.

31 Photos for DealDash