US Government's NSF

150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 266 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 80 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 398 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

h-virginiab
7/13/14

I stupidly made a rookie mistake and the Deal Dash team was very helpful in fixing my it to my satisfaction. They practice very fair and just customer service to even dummies like me. ;o) Thanks Deal Dash!

carolynd9

It was good so far.

elizabethc50
7/12/14

GREAT SCV, FAST RESPONSE, AGENT WAS KNOWLEDGABLE,PROBLEM SOLVED AS QUICKLY AS IT HAPPENED

rickj18
7/12/14

Live in Canada didn't realize was U.S only asked for refund. Immediately got refund no hassle, good customer service. Thanks and come to Canada some day

barbarah40
7/11/14

Jessica was very polite..

sc1501

nathanielb22

Great, completely satisfied.

jareds12
7/10/14

Was not satisfied with my Deal Dash experience. Customer service refunded me for my bid pack. No hassle.

danielc65
7/10/14

always fun, what you see is really what you get no surprise cut-offs like another site. the real "deal"

khinel
7/9/14

great experience

donnaa17
7/7/14

A fare and biding sight that is not just trying to take your money.

eileena2
7/7/14

The answer I received to my question was prompt and courteous. Good going, Deal Dash!

vernonv3

thanks

allenh20
7/7/14

i received my refund same day as requested

ruthh18
7/6/14

I really don't like this I feel that they are a joke. and as for BOT's I think that going on there. Using up bids, it pointless I want a refund if that is even possible. I guess Ill try to get through to customer service again but I'm sure I wan't get an answer. but we will see. Dont play its a joke.....

jodier8
7/6/14

I have had nothing but a positive experience at DealDash online auction site. Whenever I have had a question or concern it has been handled in a timely manner by a represenative who was plesant and allways willing to help. I have tried other online auction sites but since finding and trying DealDash I will not be using any other site. DealDash has the only true penny auction site where the price goes up by one cent and its only 1 bid each time you place a bid and, their bid packs are extremely affordable on any budget.

philph
7/6/14

First let me just say I have been a member on deal dash for about six months and have won several auctions of top quality merchandise, never encountering any problems, and would have given them a 5 star rating until yesterday. We will find out how trustworthy deal dash is by how they chose to handle what I would consider to be a very serious event that happened to me during one of there auctions. They are supposedly looking in to what happened, so I will wait to see how they rectify the situation and will be glad to come back and adjust my rating, up or down. At that time I will be glad to share what happened to me with all the consumers who count on this site to help them find trustworthy online businesses. Philip H.

tanah
7/6/14

I missed my Buy It Now by an hour or so and would have forfeited over 300 bids. I emailed immediately, and DealDash support immediately put the auction back up in my dashboard so I could purchase the produce and receive my bids back.

rickb38
7/5/14

I found deal dash to be the best place to find
Exalnent deals on every thing one would need
To fill a home.

jeremyp10
7/5/14

Speedy customer service. Response within 5 minutes.

richardd45
7/4/14

I made a mistake on Dealdash.com and the folks there were able to square me away in a prompt manner.

johnl155
7/3/14

Very friendly. Thank you.

melissas34
7/3/14

I have been trying to contact customer service for four days now with no avail. I have emailed and called constantly. I am not happy with this site and with their "money back guarantee " I would like the money back that was wasted on this site!!

darlenes10
7/3/14

Excellent, quick, addressed problem to my satisfaction.

paulac15
7/2/14

purchased a few hundred dollars and won one 15 dollar gift . I was disappointed

carolinac1
7/2/14

Hi, I truly wish I was writing a good review about this site because the concept is really good, however it didn't work for me.
First, I bought 32 dollars in bids and the site double it up to 64 dollars. I asked an explanation to costumer service and still waiting. Second, when you win an auction the site offers you to buy the item you won or to give you some bids back, this makes "all items" desirable to be won instead for the item itself…this means whatever you want to get…you have to bid against lots of persistent people that do not even care about the item itself at all…but have tons of bids to spend. Third…it doesn't work to bid really late into the night…it even seems there are more people bidding then.
This site seems to be a bit addictive too…it is difficult to let it go and most possibly you'll end up spending more money buying bids than saving on an item you really wanted,,,example…I spent 64 dollars on 400 bids and end up with aprox. 3 gift cards ($10 Dunkin D., $10 Something else i dont even remember, etc) of a total of 45 dollars - and I dont eat donas or drink coffee - and a pocket tool of 32 dollars…that I didn't even want.

matteleneh

SERVICE HAS BEEN GREAT

marmep
6/30/14

I love Deal Dash, have gotten several items for a steal. My favorite feature is everyone is equally timed and if you win an auction it is immediately noted in your account dashboard.

chuckm32

honest

marvine4
6/30/14

Deal Dash is a very honest and fair site. The deals on bids sales, the free bids timer, the Full and Half Off sales are awesome in addition to the 2x & 3x timer sales are great. I have nothing but great things to say about Deal Dash. They ROCK!!!

ronaldw29
6/30/14

Its piss poor site, too many BOTs doing the bidding an running the bids up, also i contacted support an have yet to get a return about my problem with the site

kathyk17

great as always

tonjas

It was good.

harryd11
6/29/14

Good explanation of question!

anthonyc49

Has been wonderful have own multiple gift cards $5 and up for under a dollar

lesterc16

VERY FAST SHIPPING

pamb11
6/29/14

I enjoy bidding at Dealdash and have fun winning when the opportunity arises. Thanks Dealdash! You're awesome!

justinb70
6/29/14

I love dealdash! I've won many great things for great prices! every time I've had to deal with customer service they've been amazing to work with

luannr
6/29/14

Fun, addictive, profitable. This is a great site to spend time and money, but the rewards can be great too!

judythb
6/29/14

didn't get to spend a lot of time since I didn't have many bids but I loved it.. I did win 1 items at only $0.1 per each.. What more could you ask for

sonyan

Awesome Service!

veronical8
6/29/14

Customer service has ALWAYS been great! Each and every time I've wrote to the people from Deal Dash, response was within a couple of hours and always helpful.

williea10
6/29/14

This is a great site for deals and my experience with them has been wonderful.

robins45
6/29/14

Always fun and easy to do business with

johns701
6/29/14

Get products on a timely fashion and generally not damaged. I do
I did have a garbage can that was dented and never bothered to call. Also had a knife set that only half arrived, never resolved. You need people that we can talk to

bjm2
6/29/14

It was great. I loved it, but my husband made me stop. He said bids were too costly!!

cristinaw1

Thanks for your help!!

vickieo
6/29/14

Love Dealdash. responds fast . if you don't win your item you can always buy your item back and get your bids to.

stevenw46
6/29/14

Very nice. Straight to the point. They fixed my problem quickly.

32 Photos for DealDash