US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 314 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 81 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 424 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

janem44
12/2/14

I really enjoy Deal Dash!!! The items I won were delivered to me within a week. I love the products I won.

janicea7
11/30/14

I have been having great winning experience on deal dash, and completed all my Christmas shopping while having fun and saving money

elizabethw41
11/30/14

Responded quickly and explained things I didn't know about .

deborahd16
11/29/14

This is a really good place to go to get the best deals. What you see is what you get from bidding to winning. Not like some others out there. The shipping is fast too and FREE.Oh ya Did I Say It Is Fun Fun Fun.

Tip for consumers: Watch for a while and check back at different times. Be prepared to buy what your bidding on so you can get your bids back.

randym28
11/29/14

I thought I push the buy it now bottom vauled at 600. The support team reassured Me was not in my cart
Thanks guys

natashao1
11/29/14

I contacted customer support after realising that DealDash.com is only in the U.S. at the current time and I live in Canada. Because I had already bought bids I asked if my purchase could be refunded. They quickly replied and there was no problem with my money being refunded. The service was polite and quick.

barrya16
11/28/14

Great site! Fun, profitable and real...

charlesm76
11/28/14

speedy response to billing issue

toddr17
11/28/14

As a newcomer to deal dash, I have to say for not knowing a whole lot about how all this works, customer service was very friendly and informative.

anitah7

Not. What I expected

joec89
11/28/14

I am very much appreciative as to agent handling my problem your, business is just fine with me.

lindah69
11/27/14

Service is always great. I love the free shipping and the variety of items on auction.

delorism

Quick response back.

georgej22
11/25/14

Have not seen deals of interest at this time

barbarag24

EXELLENT !

susanr43

I needed help.
Although I should of explained my confusion, questions, & wonders re: "allowing a few EASY WINS"??.
USED AS A DEAL DASH "trick"?!
~treefr

johnd309
11/24/14

Slow start but that was probably due to my being new and leaning to navigate. Seems much better now and I'm having fun, although I haven't been able to win much.

steveh91
11/24/14

Still learning I guess.Thank you for understanding Deal Dash.

donnam47

Outstanding Customer Service!

johna337

Excellent job best ever

marym150

I AM RATING DEALDASH A AAAAAAA+++++++++

paulinet1
11/23/14

was very helpful in taking care of my problem

ericl51
11/22/14

Excellent customer service and support. They took care of my problem very quickly and professionally. DealDash is a good site. I am pleased with all the products I have received from them

joyced11
11/22/14

Excellent customer service.

is2727
11/21/14

Satisfaction with prompt reply and attention.

lenm42

always awesome

gregh38
11/21/14

when I asked them to do something they did it they do not ask any bus or ifs

josec40
11/21/14

GREAT THING, ILL BE BACK.

donaldg15
11/21/14

Being new to this type of site, I was completely lost. When I got in trouble they did help my plight. This is more for the pc than the smartphone, take heed. Overall they did tell me what I needed at the time. They were kind, an truly direct. Just shy of warm. So,
I'm going back for more deals, knowing they are lookong out for me if needed. Got to dash, see you there.

shellyh10
11/20/14

awesome

trscieb
11/20/14

Fsst and accurate to your needs.

jeffw44
11/12/14

If you do not win what you are bidding on you can buy it and there are no shipping charges. It does take some money to win the bigger items but if you have the time and place your bids at the right time you can save money.

debrar9
11/8/14

It took a couple of days to get our response, but hopefully we have all info to return our damaged item to store and get a replacement. DD was very efficient with the info sent to me to take care of this situations. Thanks.

toml63

tracym44

Great.

bezod
11/7/14

My experience was fantastic with DealDash.

ericl49
11/7/14

Jessica was just super in helping me. very plesant

jolynna
11/6/14

While checking out the website for DealDash, I inadvertently ended up making a purchase on my credit card. I really didn't know what I was doing and emailed their service department to request a refund. Within 2-3 days I received a positive response to my request and the refund. Thanks for your prompt service.

jimg36
11/5/14

Customer service is top-notch.

jorgev10

Realmente excelente

williamf39
11/5/14

A Little confusing for computer illiterate people / I understand a little more and may try again when I have time for their products.

antonioa17
11/5/14

my friend turned me on to deal dash.com at first I thought it was a joke until his TV came in through the mail.so they made me a believer this is no scam I'm a real new customers to this and it was about to get started look forward to more reviews for me thanks Antonio

alandab
11/4/14

Andrew was excellent, patient, and knowledgeable about how the site works.

kathyk21
11/4/14

You can not ask for any better service than I received from DealDash. The response was quick and friendly and the matter resolved quickly.

tedc19
11/3/14

I've never before received such prompt and courteous service.

randyn4
11/2/14

I joined Deal Dash a month ago and to this point I'm very skeptical of the bidding process. I've been following an auction for a gift card valued at $500 and at the time of this review the price is at $190.05 of bidding and the auction is still going. That makes 19,005 1 cent bids that have been placed. Now if those bids were at the price I payed for mine $.15 (they say their bids are $.60 each to purchase but have been on sale since I joined a month ago and have ranged from $.14-$.17 sooooo...?) $.15 X 19,005 bids = $2850.75 worth of bids for a $500 gift card to a big box store. At least one of the bidders has been automatically bidding since the beginning of this particular auction and has placed over 4000 bids and is still bidding. $.15 X 4000 = $600 for $500 gift card? I know you can win bid block auction but those are the same way. Users bidding almost the same amount of bids that are up for auction. They also have an automatic "bid buddy" which I think is ridiculous. You should be present during the auction and not be able to have a Deal Dash robot bid for you. Most of the auctions are this way. You will have a bunch of different bidders in the very beginning and then eventually 4-5 bidders that will bid the rest of the way and they will make thousands of bids until all but one runs out of bids. So with that said, be very careful to read all reviews and rules before you sign up and buy bids. You will have to literally spend hundreds of dollars to win items of the same dollar value. Hope this helps.

carlose8
11/2/14

Its a good website, it would've been better. If instead of the system doing its routine "checking," new beginners would actually have a chance of winning items. Just have it count down to zero and done. Instead of new beginners waiting there bids on items and don't win anything at the end but the customer support are incredibly helpful thanks to everyone. From customer service who have helped me. Mimi and kaylee..

johnm366
11/1/14

Perfect..

joanm28
10/31/14

Deal Dash was professional and honest