US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 257 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 80 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 394 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lindah56
6/28/14

Prompt refund no questions asked.

gailc22
6/28/14

Fabulous.... No problems, good packing, fast shipping. Great customer service. There is nothing not to love!

melissaw16
6/28/14

I did not buy anything so I'm not sure why I got this email

robertd87
6/28/14

I use your auction very little after you reduiced the price of bids so much.

kimr35
6/28/14

I have never had a bad experience with DealDash. They are always helpful in any question I have ever had

ruthb29
6/28/14

I am shocked. You need to put the item like it is. I paid for a broom which looked like a regular broom. I got it and it's a childs broom. Very disapointing.
Next item you had was legal pads. They came and they were note pads. Very disappomting.
Back months ago, I sent an item back by UPS and I have not heard a word from them. It was a turkey fryer which I paid over 100.00 for and they know nothing about it. I didn't open it, just returned it by UPS. So I don't have any paper work. I bought it back in November.
I have got several items which I usually end up paying for and they aren't as you see them on DD. They are like a childs instead of an adult.
For the most part tho, I have been completely happy with you, expecially the shipping is very quick.
I need to find out where my money is for that Turkey Fryer.

cheryls22
6/28/14

Really enjoy dealdash even though I haven't won anything in over a year. I keep trying, but never seem to win. Still I like what deal dash is doing and the items they have and all the good stuff they offer. Will keep on trying.

philipp54
6/28/14

If you have a problem Dave at DealDash is always very helpful. I love the site..............

danac26
6/28/14

Always great customer service and speedy too!

gordona10
6/27/14

I am new to this kind of thing and don't know all the ropes yet. I am slowly learning. I question how long a item runs before the bidding ends.

jefferys6
6/27/14

I just joined and hadnt bidded yet realised my cards had been charged so I decided to opt out.I called customer service about it they promptly returned my funds.Very, very fast five mins. My funds were replaced.Thanks Deal Dash!!

stevenw45
6/27/14

It was a little confusing at the start..But thanks to DealDash. I understand the bidding process now! Thanks again DealDash.

shirleys39
6/26/14

Deal Dash team has always been prompt to answer any questions that I have had.

lisam98
6/26/14

graham was a great help...

dannyd25

great RESPONSE!

stacys25
6/26/14

They did what I asked them too.

margaretp18

N/A

sondran
6/25/14

The lady was very friendly.

r-8
6/25/14

5 stars! Excellent!

garyu3
6/24/14

was glad they responded soon

sandyw25
6/24/14

They have excellent customer service!

buddyd5
6/24/14

i appriciate the curtisy extended to me

anthonyc48
6/21/14

they worked with me good people

azizs1

Just wonderful

nelsonv4
6/21/14

Fast response Excellent service at this time.

lindap43
6/21/14

Ok so I didn't win the bidding however since I wanted the items purchasing them and getting my bids back took some of the sting away

marilynnr
6/21/14

my experience have not been good, I have not won an auction since I joined which is very disappointing since I am a member of other auction sites I am very happy with

juliey7
6/20/14

I was frustrated after spending over 6 hours bidding on an item and when I went to purchase additional bids they were extremely costly and no longer offered at a sale price. I lost the auction due to this situation that I have never ever seen before. DealDash listened to my complaint and were willing to work with me to improve the situation. Thanks for listening DealDash!!

jeanniem3
6/19/14

Simply awesome customer service!

jatoreej
6/19/14

great customer support for newbies!

gailh33

Great site !!!

bobbim1
6/18/14

Very satisfied with it's customer service.

patriciah27
6/18/14

Outstanding service team!! My inquiry was responded to very promptly with the information I needed.

danw41

This is a Great Site THE BEST

terrisa2
6/17/14

requested a refund, given fast and courteous service

jenniferb61
6/17/14

My experience was not good. At first I won 4 things valued at around $80 for one cent each but spent over $30 on 200 bids and then $144 on 900 bids and just kept bidding without ever winning again and had to buy items to get bids back in my account. I wouldn't have bought those items otherwise. I now am down to around 200 bids left and don't have anything to show for the 900 bids but that. I just tried again after listening to advice on the internet with a $10 Burger King gift card but spent $8.16 which equalled 51 bids and had the automatic bidder bid buddy bidding and used up all my bids and others were still bidding...something is not right here with that. I thought it was on the news that this was legit. I asked for a refund but haven't heard anything. Last night was my first experience with this. I feel I should warn others as I am losing money with this and not seeing anymore bargains no matter how hard I have tried. Also I got an avatar of a man's head in a yellow construction hat which is not what I picked...I picked beautiful flower.

christineb32
6/16/14

Always a quick response from Customer Support and they treat their customer great. I love deal dashes support team great service.

markm134
6/16/14

outstanding experience, maybe I will learn how to win something one day. thanks mark

loriej1

Wonerful

robint21

Pleasant.

dianes36
6/16/14

I fell into addictive behaviors chasing losses with more losses.
I spent money I needed for BILLS.
So I wrote and asked for my account to be closed AND knew I might not get a refund as I had made several purchases.
Customer Service sent an email within 2 days closing my account as requested AND refunding my original purchase.
If YOU recognize you have an adrenalin rush issue as well......DO ask about self-exclusion.
I loved it, but was not successful... Bailed to save myself.
Best wishes to those who CAN enjoy AND succeed / profit.
Cheers

patriciap22
6/15/14

Sorry, I was just looking at your site.
Heard it on the radio 99.5 Big Country.
Maybe will look more later.
Thanks for taking care of my refund so fast.

garyb70
6/15/14

My DealDash support team was very quick and responsive to all my questions!

kevinj35
6/14/14

Great experience and more than fair treatment

joyc195
6/13/14

Nothing but a great and exciting experience

marwane106
6/12/14

Politness , intention to help many times

williandress
6/11/14

DealDash's support sent me a detailed message that even answered my unasked questions. It was impressive.

johnt176
6/11/14

A problem I had with bidding on DealDash was handled quickly, professionally, clearly, and very reasonably. It was an excellent exchange in my first encounter with Dealdash Customer Service.

jonellw