US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 330 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 82 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 442 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

christinad8
1/7/15

From what I anticipated to be a possible nightmare you have thus far, (that is, since MY association with your company (which is all of 24 hours (if that!)) You hav presented how thoroughly you have invested in good customer relations.

aliskillzb

Excellent

jeras
1/7/15

I'm new to dealdash and didn't have a clue about the bidding process. I went crazy and got carried away bidding on everything in sight. When I realized my error I contacted them. They returned my bids. I really appreciated how they handled my problem .

rubenv5
1/6/15

Awesome!!! You haven't seen the last of me, I guarantee. Thanks again!!! =)

tinar22
1/6/15

I love the site. I do find it a little harder to play then the original site I used to play on. This site does have get items that you can actually need or use. They seem to help you out if you come across any questions or concerns. It is FUN, and GREAT to play on this.

cathys20
1/6/15

They got in toch with me right away,Thanks !!

davidc183
1/6/15

Very understanding I thank you for giveing me my fefun. I should had read that the rules thank you

rogerf17
1/6/15

In one word EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!

thomash70
1/5/15

my experience with dealdash was excellent

lucillew1
1/5/15

Excellent I love to bid, And there support is really GOOD. Thanks so much for your help..

coardesb
1/4/15

I am and was very pleased they were very helpful expedient and they even take the time and explain to me step by step how the site works while
refunded my money from
my mistake and even gave me credit so I can start my bed DealDash you got my vote. thanks dealdash.com

sheilar8
1/4/15

did not know how to bid so refunded my $33.00 and gave me free bids was very thankful after I learn I will try again

dalem33
1/3/15

i recieved a timely response

carried15
1/2/15

I accidentally purchased $70 worth of bids. I thought my charge card was going to be "on record" if I wanted to purchase. I have never done this before, so I don't know how it is supposed to work. I asked for a refund and it was promptly returned with a very polite email giving me $X amount of bids to try the system to see how it works! I haven't had time yet, but I am looking forward to bidding. I think I might like it and save $. I will most likely join then. Thank you for your generosity.

byronl7

Great customer service

michaelc141
1/2/15

I like the prices and it is very fun but most of all it have just about any thing that you wañt????

cjs8

Jessica you'r great!!!!

albertoz4
1/1/15

Very quick and professional.

johonh

Easy

joycer14
12/31/14

I cannot discribe my experiance as I did not see what was there for bidding and I wanted to see badly. Maybe my Washington address will let me see what is there so I can bid.

jj135
12/31/14

Needed help with my username and got a response in a timely manner.

ronnied6
12/31/14

My experience overall has been totally outstanding since dealing with the dealdash team. Other companies could surely use some dealdash lessons on how to treat customers. A+

adriennem2

Excellent

angelr14
12/29/14

I asked foa refund of my. Money not knowing it would be taken from my account and i was givin it without any problems. Thanks dealdash.

dannym39
12/29/14

messed up got charged and I still got a refund

douglasg6
12/29/14

I was refunded for the purchase I was unaware I made. It was an honest mistake, and you were honest enough to refund my money which I very much appreciate. Thank you again!

kens59
12/28/14

my question was answered promptly, and completely

girolamoa3
12/28/14

N/a

royj16
12/27/14

After I understood it , It was ok. It a good Deal after you learn Thank ya'll so much.

joshuam54
12/27/14

My first run with you guy's was horrible, but the customer support. Just might might have made up for it. I might give you guys a nother run

calo7
12/26/14

Their answer to my question was very prompt the answers were precise and easy for me to file thank you

johng166
12/26/14

Awesome!!!

mikep102

excellent

ninag4
12/25/14

Andrew is the best Customer service person!!! Give him a raise!!! Dealdash is wonderful!!!

donnas53
12/25/14

Great customer service A+.

rhueselc
12/25/14

I was bidding not knowing that each bid took money away from my card. I was under the impression that if i don't win the bid I still have money. But to my dismay each bid cost me. The meter at the bottom encouraged you to get a level or something. I was just kind of lost. And to pay 34 dollars and have nothing to show for it, wow. Never again.

Tip for consumers: Read, Read, Read.

pattik1
12/24/14

I am having too much fun. A little pricey at first for slow learners, but can't wait to see if I can get some really good deals.

r--nh

Very positive. Thanks

janisw1
12/24/14

It is fun, just very long waiting and then all at once I lose. I can't do this with every item, so I will pay for what I want. Thank you.

sandied1
12/24/14

Super fast response and fix!

judyd7
12/24/14

I want to thank DealDash for the following;
I went online to check it out and I thought I just signed up and gave my debit numbers so in case I wanted to bid I would be ready not realizing I bought $75.00 worth of bids.
I panicked as my money was already accounted for and this would throw me into overdrafts at the bank and created major problems at home.
DealDash worked on my request almost immediately and are refunding my money.
A site to be trusted thats for sure and I hope to be bidding soon.

annak49

great and lot of fun

mikec140
12/23/14

I misunderstood the price of the service and they are cheerfully refunding my money.

nicoleb38

Great

pm31
12/22/14

Great customer service no problem Thanks

kilciap
12/22/14

Not worth it at all. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I purchased my first bid pack and i won a $10 gift card with one bid. ok, thats great, 16 cents for a $10 gift card. Then a few more small items that supposedly no one was bidding on, which i honestly believe they were just there because i was a beginner, and if i have luck with a few purchases, then I'll keep bidding. The auctions are supposedly fair because there are items that are one-per-user. I tried winning a kitchenaid stand mixer several times, I've spent about 400 or so bids trying to win one when i noticed i was bidding against someone who had already won one. It was a different color, and different model, but they're both kitchen aid stand mixers so its clear some people are bidding to sell items won which makes it unfair for the rest of us.
Also, after an auction reaches $5, no new bidders are allowed, but if you placed even just one bid in the very beginning, you basically have your foot in the door for the rest of the auction. I was up all night trying to win the kitchenaid stand mixer and then out of nowhere people who had not been bidding were able to place bids because they had placed in the beginning.
I would recommend Quibids instead. It is much better and more fair. In quibids, once an auction has been going on for a while, it is locked and only recent bidders can continue bidding. I just wasted $75 for nothing and all i got was a $10 gift card. You're better off just buying things on amazon.
This brings me to another issue. On dealdash, you get your bids back if you buy the item at full retail price, but items are rarely sold at retail price. On Quibids, the money you spent on the bids placed goes towards the buy now price, so you don't have to make another large purchase, you can just pay the difference.

UPDATE: Thank you, Dave, I just saw the credit on my card statement. I did give DealDash another try, but I have not had any luck. I do appreciate your customer service, thank you so much.

Tip for consumers: Just don't do it.

donnam50
12/21/14

Deal Dash has the kindest, most efficient people at the helm. Any issue at all is dealt with immediately. Always recommend!

jeanp21