US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 445 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 544 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 90 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

loum32
12/3/15

Wont be shoping with u due to bidding process im used to bid and its bought but u have to spend money on bids and the product thats almost the same as buying retail price only reason i will give all stars is for fast and productive customer service

robinc49
12/2/15

It was a fantastic experience, Adrian took care of the problem I contacted him about. He was very understanding and opted to hold to the email I received.

johnm614
12/1/15

Had a problem with my paypal. Customer service handled it immediately. Very professional. Thank you for your excellent service.

johns1075
12/1/15

Don't believe all the 5 star reviews on this site for dealdash. Check the Better Business Bureau and actual independent review sites for the truth about this company. Don't waste your time or money on this carnival scam.

anonymousa50
11/29/15

Cool

kathryns23
11/29/15

I learned a lot about how touch screen montiors will work with or with out a mouse. I was also told how the auction site worked. I can't wait to try it out

Inspire Believe Dream
Kathryn Schwartz

jaysonp6
11/28/15

Don't get hooked on this game. It's real easy to do, In the beginning they will let you win some small items($10 range) to reel you in, but that's about it. Once you win a couple of small items, they no even allow you to bid on them any more. You have to bid on the more expensive ones. I don't believe they present the factual history of what items are being sold for. When you look at the winning history of a certain item, the current auction prices for the same item aren't even close in price. It's a game of Bait and Switch. The site is good for some expensive entertainment, but that's about it.

annah83
11/28/15

Me being who I am I do not pay attention when signing up for things, so when I made a huge mistake on my part, James was quick and able to help me fix and right my wrong! This service has made me even more excited to be apart of this very helpful community!

markm214

I did not care 4 the bidding system; I tried to purchase several items with no
luck. I got frustrated, and deceided your site was not 4 me!

Sincerely

Mark J McGuire

sandyh46
11/28/15

Very fast, prompt, and courteous service! Easy to deal with.

erikp16
11/28/15

Fixed my error fast and quickly with the shipping Great job Dealdash

lilav1
11/27/15

Hard to get a hold of someone in Customer Service., as there are no phone numbers provided. However, I finally tracked down a phone number on my Pay pal account associated to Deal Dash Customer Service. The guy in London was really amazing and understanding, and I got fully refunded.

jimc122
11/27/15

When I entered the site, I saw the Black Friday Bids for sale which seemed too good to pass up, but I had not realized that the item I was interested in may not appear for some time, and I could be away when it did appear for auction. I may not have purchased the bids had I understood the process.

lindas208
11/27/15

a pleasant experience, friendly & knowledgeable staff with fast service..........

vanw9

AAA+
If only all support centres were as awesome as these guys at DealDash!!

lisas217
11/26/15

Didn't know what i was doing im sure it is a great site i just need to do a little more research.

Thankfully
Lisa Scott Wright

latresej
11/26/15

Deal dash is the best site ever, will never stop using them ever.

doriss11
11/25/15

I just signed up with DealDash and was browsing through the website unknowingly I bid on something. The charge went through my account I called Customer Service and was helped by Matthew D. who was very understanding and gave me a refund. He also gave me a quick review on how things work on DealDash and let me keep the bidpoints that I bought by mistake.He also sent me some useful information with my refund notice. It was a pleasure dealing with him.

anabelc3
11/25/15

Me and my husband were bidding without realizing our card was getting charged for the bids i contacted customer service and adrian was great and provided great customer service and refunded our money back thank you adrian!

marsham15
11/24/15

Excellent is all I can say about Bei's help.

audreya4
11/22/15

An account was open on deal dash without my permission and they refunded my money the very next day no questions asked. Very helpful

dayled1
11/21/15

It was my first time to visit the sight and found absolutely nothing I would bid on.
When i called to ask for a refund I wasn't prepared for the way I was treated...with exceptional service and respect! I will visit the site again and recommend it to others, thank you!

lennyb18
11/21/15

first rate, first class

sheilam48
11/20/15

James was a very nice man and helped me with all my problems

rubenm49
11/20/15

Pleasant

patricej2
11/19/15

Receive reply within 24 Hrs or less I appreciate the refund patrice johnson.

mikelh13
11/18/15

I was charged twice for what I thought I was getting on my original order of bids upon signing up. I was upset, and did not plan to use the site because I felt ripped off. I sent one request to customer service, and within 24 hours they refunded what I had asked. Incredible service, not to many, companys would do that for a new, nieve customer.

sheilat14
11/18/15

I received my clock. Unfortunately, it was broken beyond repair in shipping. I contacted Customer Support via chat. I was connected immediately with Philippe. He resolved my issue in a timely fashion. Dealdash has issued a replacement clock. I can't wait to receive that beautiful clock. Thank you Philippe and thank you Dealdash!!!

shawnc32
11/15/15

A package had the wrong address and they reprocessed the order and helped me out so much.

rainah3
11/15/15

I asked a question. It was answered in seconds. Thanks

joser56
11/14/15

Excellent customer service was provided. I was able to change my username via customer service in less than 2 minutes. Today is my first day with DealDash and I love it!! My wife was right. It's fun and honest bidding!!

melissam91
11/14/15

Did not understand how it worked and they kindly refunded my money and said they would leave some bids in my account but i do not know where those would be.

sheilaf9
11/9/15

used online help and responded and fixed my issue immediately

dianek33
11/9/15

I asked for a refund after a little confusion about why I got charged and they issued a refund quickly with no problem

chrisj91
11/8/15

I had won steaks and had not received an email. I had to make an emergency trip to the hospital and was gone for 3 day. During that time the steaks were delivered and know one was looking for them so they sat outside. I contacted Deal Dash a few days after I got home and now I have new steaks on the way. Deal Dash has always answered every email. It may not be the answer you want but if you have a problem they will explain the reason for the answer.

deborahr24
11/6/15

I spent more bids on trying to win more bids than anything else. And, even if I had won any of the bids for more "bids," I would still have had to pay for those bids to get them. Only thing I won was a quick $10 Walmart gift card, but those bids are only for us "newbies" who haven't won anything. My guess is, DealDash lets you win those so you don't feel like such a dummy for being suckered into their "Deals" NOT.

deeh34
11/5/15

I have been a Deal Dash user & FAN since 2013 and have gotten great products. Now 20% of their products they are auctioning are from a company called The Barrel Shack which dispalys great on the page until you get one of their products ... Made in CHINA - nothing special, my $290 clock is maybe worth $35 in an American store. Such a disappointment in Deal Dash for hooking up with them soooo deeply.

paulk108
11/5/15

Although I didn't really like it, the website and customer service are awesome! Had no problem getting my money back. I'll definitely be going back when I get more money!!

ahmeda70

Great Customer Service and Keep it Up. Thank you

georgeb118

heard back quickly not 36 hrs

toms178
11/4/15

Best customer service I have ever experienced

vassilisg
11/4/15

I am a resident of a (other than USA) country. I asked if I could use the site. The answer was negative, but the approach of the employee was more than satisfactory for me.

carlah9
11/4/15

I tried buying bids,but your system kept saying that my bank card was being denied, when I know I've got the funds to make this purchase. My bank card has NEVER BEEN DENIED/REJECTED.

jackiew25
11/1/15

I wouldnt waste your money or time. Once you get past the first couple of stages its like they open the door and you see the real deal dash i lost 160.00 within 24 hoursjust trying to get small items. You have the same bidders over and over wining and that 5 dollar jump in doesnt change anything everyone throws a bid in before the 5 bucks and they wait until youve bet most of your bids then jump in when its close to the amount ( usually 3 times its worth) and run you out of bids or force you to buy more. So no i wouldnt reccomend this to anyone unless you have plenty of money to throw away !

leea84
11/1/15

i had asked a question ,and was surprised at the fastness of your response

jeffreyp32
10/31/15

I reported problem to service representative and was resolved after contacting customer service twice.

karent48
10/31/15

Very good and satisfying service

cathyy1
10/29/15

Had an issue with bids, purchases and charges. Went to the online chat and James took care of everything instantly. Great customer service!

jerryb63
10/28/15

Had a inquiry and the customer service agent answered very fast

steved81
10/28/15

Love it. Need more auctions

100 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
18 hours ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Trish!

You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work

DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance.

If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won.

Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

Best,

Adrian
Community Manager
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

35 Photos for DealDash