US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

1,571 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

5/15/14

Always excellent service, quick delivery, and great products.

5/15/14

I was answered quickly. Thank you for being there when I needed to know something right away

5/14/14

Can't seem to win many auctions. Usually buy the item so I don't lose my bids.

Very nice experience.

I TELL YOU THE TRUTH IT WAS AN EXPEARENCE

Great service

5/13/14

They responded to my email very quickly. 5 star customer service.

5/13/14

This company will handle all problems you may have. They are honest and uphold their website and name.

I love u guys

It was really fun

5/12/14

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

5/12/14

Very fast response to my question.

5/12/14

I had just bought my first bid pack, but was unable to proceed with any auctions as an unexpected emergency doctors visit came up so I requested a refund from Deal Dash and they responded right away and was understanding and granted me the refund.

5/12/14

I guess I really don't understand it. No fault of DD.

Speedy and educational.

Super Sweet

5/12/14

You won! DealDash.com’s sweet words of victory! I contemplate my navel about the victory, I imagine a soldier who has just won his objective, but when looking back see’s absolute devastation and the mangled bodies of his dead or dying friends. Hearing the screams of pain of those shredded and torn to pieces from the battle…yes, I guess I had “won” my DealDash battle, but at what cost?
It started out innocently enough. My laptop had perished and I was in need of a replacement. After hours of careful research, extracting the extreme minutia of dozens of possible candidates, then judging them more harshly than a child beauty pageant, I had finally found my prize for a mere $340.00.
As I was about to hit the “Enter” key and consummate this transaction, I was halted by my sister entering my office and gasping two words: DEALDASH! Apparently, she had just seen their commercial on Television where you can “win” a brand new laptop for $1.50. They had a commercial on TV, so they must be legit.
So I open my trusty search engine and type in this magical concoction of letters and voila, a wondrous plethora of links espousing the Awesomeness of DealDash loyally adorn my screen. I see that Teresa in California “won” her laptop for $0.14! That is what I am talking about! Another site shows Barbara Sellers, a mom, who has “won” 104 auctions in four months! Astonishing, and a mom would not lie about such things, especially on the internet!
Now I cannot type fast enough open this treasure box and loot all of these prizes from this unsuspecting website. I have to beat this gold rush before the rest of mankind finds out.
I sign up. The first thing I see is that each “bid” in the auction costs $0.60. Ok, a little air escapes my balloon, but I am immediately cheered up that I can buy 800 bids for only $0.10 each! I believe I sprained something pulling out my credit card. 800 bids? Just think of the storage unit I am going to have to rent to put all of these winnings in! I pick up my 800 bids and open the auctions. OMG! There are too many trophies to count! I have to calm down and focus. I am here for my $1.50 laptop.
I find the section where laptops are, but none really fit my deal, so I settle on an ASUS Tablet. I find it comforting that the website has figured out a way to keep “unwanted” bidders out by not allowing any new bidders after $5.00. At this point, if you have not calculated by now, math is not a second language to me, but a distant something. It did not dawn on me that this would actually allow up to 500 bidders into the pool. I dutifully put in my bid around 8:00 pm on Saturday night and began to watch the bidders go. I have since found out I committed the “newbie” mistake of watching the bid clock almost run out then, placing my bid before it went to zero, sometimes at the same time another bidder placed a bid. Going crazy with one finger on the “bid” button, I begin to look for strategies to save on bids and then I stumble upon the DealDash Genie! BidBuddy! He will submit my bid, guaranteed, regardless if I am distracted. I find this will become invaluable later.
As the night wanes on, I put the “BidBuddy” on and find out it is dutifully doing its job and taking all of the bidders and putting them in a cue and spending our bids one at a time to keep us in the auction. Whew, what a time saver, but wait, do I really need to be spending money when there are 10 bidders?
As the auction has progressed, I find that there are 128 bidders, and we are at $5.00. I am a little sour now, because I these fools don’t get I am here for a $1.50 tablet, not a $5.00 tablet. I start writing down the names of the bidders so I can start to see which ones might be serious.
It is now around midnight. Now I am in too deep. I have been tracking this like an LSD junkie mesmerized to a pinwheel. I have to watch the bidders; I can’t let the number fall below three unless that coward drops from the fight. Each time it drops to two bidders I activate my “bidbuddy,” the only friend I have in this desolate hell hole of purchasing. I am vested, I must conquer…I must “win!”
3:00 am is here. My eyes are burning. I have bid too much money, so if I back out now, all is lost. I will clarify that the site tells me that not ALL is lost, but that I can buy the tablet and they will give me all of my bids back and I can start another mini purgatory. I continue to battle bidder “Rocketman13”, or as I refer to him – The Spawn from Hell. What is he doing? He started at $15.00 and is now at $90 using his “bidbeast.” That jerk is probably sleeping and does not even know what kind of monkey wrench he has thrown into my brilliant plan for the $1.50 computer.
It is 6:30 am; the power drinks are not even making a dent. I am dozing off. I have had a few intruders into the wire but have successfully repelled them. Only RES842 and Rocketman13 (DemonSpawn) remain. I am running dangerously low on ammo, I must replenish my “bid” stock. Thoughtfully DealDash keeps my credit card information handy to restock my gambling chips, I mean “bids.” If you are too delirious to find the multiple recharging icons, they are conveniently located next to places you need to click on to prolong the pummeling.
07:00 hours: I turn on my “BidBattleBuddy” and let him fire salvos at the last two enemy bidders to keep them from “winning” my war.
13:00 hours: I wake from my slumber and curse that I have been so lazy and not attended to the matters at hand. No time for a shower, I must get back to my fighting position. Drat. DemonSpawn 1 & 2 has now dug in. It is just us three warriors that have vanquished 118 souls that had dreams. I notice I am hungry, but I shrug of such life necessities. It is only a matter of minutes that these two must succumb to the bidding onslaught I am bringing down on them. I have built spreadsheet calculation that shows when each of these robots entered the conflict and the estimated costs they have sustained during this engagement. It now calculates my damages next to theirs. I have only spent $364, still below the tablet $500 stated value. Faded memories of a process where I would have touched a button and owned the product outright flitter through my clouded thought processes, but I push them out. I must be strong and eviscerate these two.
00:00 hours: Exhausted. RES842 has been vanquished. Only that idiot Rocketman and I remain. Doesn’t he realize he has already overspent the value of the product? Why does he continue to fight? Is he a descendant from Deceptacon? Hasn’t it sunk in that I am too stupid to surrender? I realize I must sleep. I pit my trusted “BidBuddy” against his “BidBeast” and pass out to evil dreams of monsters hurling huge coins at each other.
07:00 hours: I turn on my DealDash Dashboard to triage my damages and begin to devise my battle plan for the day. As I open it, I see the sweet sight of VICTORY. Rocketman13, that warrior that fought as if he were a robot finally was defeated at 00:58 hours after he had miraculously driven my auction bid winnings to $548.59. My war had driven me into debt $48.59 over the cash price of the prize, but I had vanquished those who would oppose me. Additional to the cost overrun, don’t forget there were two grueling days in a vicious mêlée that put any pleasures of life on stand still.
I am not saying that DealDash is a scam, or that they have robot bidders that inflate auctions, but after going online and seeing how much time the “winners” seem to fight to uphold the reputation of the sight on various non-affiliated websites, I become a little more skeptical of the website integrity. Regardless, even if this site is run by Mother Theresa, bring your pads and helmet, you are in for a fight.

A few days later, I go onto Dealdash and see that Rocketman is bidding on two identical ASUS Tablets simultaneously. Dealdash reply to this query is that some people just love to bid...so, either Rocketman either lost hundreds of dollars bidding against me, or he bought a tablet after losing to me, then immediately goes and starts bidding on two more. Yeah, that seems legit.

5/12/14

Truly explained when and how a auction ends. Thank you, Rolf

5/11/14

enjoyed your site & hope to bid soon. need to put more money in my paypal .account

Speedy and satisfying

awsome

5/11/14

Love the products I've won and I receive very fast .

5/11/14

I thought this was like a regular auction..not loosing bids if you don't win.

5/10/14

I was unhappy about the bid buddy as it seemed to be bidding when not necessary. And I had chosen to use it expecting it to optimize my bids. Deal dash explained how the bidding works and I am happy for the quick response and now understand how it works. Very prompt response to my issue. Great customer service

5/10/14

Not long after I lost my mom to cancer, I attempted to deal with DealDash and in my confusion misunderstood the terms of buying bid pacs. I wrote to customer service and received very fast response and was quite pleased with the outcome. With customer service like this, I have no doubt you will continue to be one of the top auction sites due to your incredible virtue and good relations in that area. My hat's off to you. I am a very satisfied customer.

VERY BEST AUCTION

5/10/14

Very nice! I will recommend.

so far its been great.

5/10/14

It was pretty amazing and fast-paced like an in-person auction.

5/9/14

Well I have been bidding on these types of sites for 6 months and came across DealDash. I bought a bid package and to give them a try and every auction said no new bidders. This site has so many bidders it is very difficult to get in an auction and win. I finally won an item and shipping took forever.

5/9/14

Customer support was straight forward and honest. I just cannot justify a 60 cent bid cost when the bid price jumps only 1 cent at a time. Example: I win an item for a bid of $1.00. There were only two bidders on this auction. I therefore had a total of 50 bids x 60 cents per bid means this auction actually cost me $31.00. $30.00 for bids plus the $1.00 for winning the bid.

You have a money back 60 day trial Thank you

Great

5/8/14

My problem was resolved in a timely manner and I am very pleased with the outcome.

5/8/14

It has been a wonderful experince

5/8/14

Ok, honestly it is time for legal action toward Dealdash.com. I was intrigued a couple of weeks ago from a commercial and decided to see what the hype was all about. I kept watching the site and was seeing gift cards come across the screen that no one else was bidding one. I decided to dive in and purchase a bid pack and sure enough I won some gift cards. I was impressed enough to start using the bids on other items and sure enough I was no longer winning. I was still hooked from the first experience (surprise, huh) and I bought another bid pack. When I NEVER saw another gift card come across like the initial ones, I started wondering about it. After years as a paralegal, I have seen many scams come through and my scam sensor was twitching. I decided to set up another account and see what happened. Sure enough, dealdash is falsely baiting customer with the impression of easy to win deals. Those gift cards that come up on new bidder accounts do NOT show up on existing customer accounts. That is why it is a guarantee win and an illegal hooking measure. PEOPLE DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!!!

5/8/14

Fast reply and willing to continue to help if I couldn't figure it out myself........Barbara Brown

5/7/14

My question was answered promptly and clearly.

5/7/14

Very happy now that my problem has been solved...

5/7/14

They treat people like family ; )

5/7/14

Very informative. This is the second time.

5/6/14

i would have to rate this site a 5 star winner

5/6/14

this is such a ripoff! the five star ratings MUST be from employees! no way is it worth it to pay to bid. the only winners are the greedy owners of the sites such as this one. I spent $34 to press a button. the attorney general should get involved in this/these scams!

5/5/14

Nothing short of GREAT SERVICE.

5/4/14

first time experience was a little scary but everything went well and the staff at DealDash were extremely helpful. Thank you so very much. Hope to do more deals with you.

5/4/14

I was uncomfortable when I signed up for bidding. When I contacted DealDash they were immediate in the response and closed my account w/money returned. I was please and relief that they responded so favorably. As a timid user of the internet auction system,their response made me confident and comfortable that DealDash is an honest organization.

5/3/14

Great customer service! Answered my letter within 24 hours, really didn't think
It would happen that soon..resolved the issue immediately. The website is easy.
Thanks again!

Not for me,but they are wonderful 20 star's

5/2/14

I went through the customer support and contacted deal dash about multiple orders for an item that I was trying to order once and it showed up as four order confirmations on my e-mail. Customer support addressed it right away and did comment that they did see the issue and would correct it immediately

5/2/14

I really enjoy the fact that I can Buy It Now when I don't win an auction and then get all my bids back to use to attempt to win again. I also enjoy earning free bids when the clock runs down and wish everyone would let that happen. I also enjoy the free shipping.

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber