US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

DealDash reviews

1501 Broadway, (12th floor)
Manhattan, NY 10036
support@dealdash.com
1st Review:
kimt2

1,170 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

3/4/14

Love Deal Dash! I have gotten some amazing items at super low prices.

3/4/14

Desktop site work is great. Overall experience with DealDash has been really good. We have received all products that we win in a timely manner. The Customer Support team really cares about users and listens!

3/3/14

DealDash communicates very well with auction winners by letting them know the shipping status of their auction item (s) and items are usually shipped in a timely manner.

7-10

3/3/14

Good at one time until DD TERMINATED my account claiming i was involved in team bidding when i did no such thing. I actually reported any team play i came across and was told it wasn't team bidding when it was so obviously it was. So at this time i don't have much good things to say about DD so i will leave it at that and you decide whether you want to get involved GOOD LUCK

3/2/14

deal dash is fun. sometimes ya win & its then really fun. but sometimes ya just loose by the skin of your chinny chin chin.

3/2/14

Love the free shipping. Everything is as it says. Love DealDash!!

3/2/14

Too many evil competitors now. No longer fun like it was when I first joined. Got a lot of free point opportunities when lower level, now not worth continuing

3/2/14

When I joined Deal Dash it was during a sale on bids and I did not realize it. When I joined I purchased 60 bids for $36 but on that day you could purchase 200 bids for $32, on sale for 16 cents each, I contacted an online CSR and explained my issue and the CSR fixed it right away. He adjusted it for the amount I had paid and I ended up with more than 200 bids!!

3/1/14

I started in 2012 and had some nice success winning. Since they reduced the amount of active auctions it's been tough. I've bid on small items and large items. They tell you, try bidding on the small items. But what if I wanna try to win the big items, just because I'm not a rich person who can buy thousands of bids, I'm not allowed to bid on the big items, not fair. Just had around 1400 bids and won NOTHING! I use bidbiddy, I try the small items but I'm not overpaying and I have used buy it now. But when u have almost 400 bids on something that goes for $120, and still can't win. That's a problem. I just cancelled my account because I'll go broke Trying to win something decent. I've done BIN, bidbuddy, all of it. I think I have the right to win a big ticket item.

love it

great experence

2/28/14

It is getting almost impossible to win anymore, and just when you think you may have it won someone else starts bidding. Some auctions have even gone over the retail amount of item you are bidding on. That is time to be moving on. Great for you guys but not so much for those of us who have put a lot of bids in on the item.

2/28/14

I have not figured out how some auctions close with a winner immediately when I never saw the auction, nor have I been able to figure out how to win even the smallest item values without sitting there and going into a bid war draining countless bids. On gift cards, I found it better to buy the gift card for its value and get back all the bids I bid on them. That is about the only deal I find on DealDash. I have stopped looking at all the auctions and using Bib Buddy in the off hours. I did win 2 items that way. Otherwise, I am out of trying DealDash due to frustration and losing out in the last second.

2/28/14

I was ready to stop being a member of DealDash. Although I love the site , you get great deals (sometimes) if your lucky, but hey it is an auction, you won some you lose some. It is taking that gamble. But I had an issue, I contacted support to let them know my issues, and ready to leave, I am sure this guy could care less if I stayed on bidding with DealDash or not.Lol. But Andrew was very understanding, he was quick in returning emails, regarding my issue,and fixed it, making me happy.So thanks to Andrew, I love this site even more! I have delt with customer support previous, and I always get a response within 5 minutes or less.. So thank you DealDash!

2/28/14

I love dealdash. It's the best auction site. I KEEP LOSING. BUT I KNOW SOME DAY I WILL WIN!

2/28/14

really happy with my experience!!!

2/28/14

for the most part, my experience has been good. The most irritable situation is when people insist on sitting on the bid button, eliminating our chances for free bids. They may not win but they cost us more for our bids, the cost of winning and make the experience tedious and wasteful. Sure, we can buy our bids back but that is not the reason for the auction. As you can see from my record, I don't bid online much because of this situation, it takes the fun out of it.

2/28/14

Great site that works well. Too bad Obama could not find the same programmers.

Experience: Many inconsiderate bidders. , but now I am wiser. Not bidding now due to other priorities, but II will be back soon.

2/28/14

I love dealdash!! Best auction site out there and free shipping!

2/28/14

Outstanding Experience with DealDash- Patience lead to a Great Bargain- Thank You

2/28/14

Love DealDash, received great deals, exciting auctions!!

2/28/14

Lots of fun this to bid on and win!! I have won iPad, Dyson and more.

2/28/14

5 stars for my past experience. I got an awesome deal about a year ago, but lately it seems almost impossible to win. And unfortunately with a cut in income, I can't afford the luxury losing. So my recent activity has been reduced greatly. Hanging on to those last few bids for just the right time.

2/28/14

not happy, very expensive items as the number of bids plus the ending sales price are more than other sites normal prices for the items. lost many auctions and am in the hole big time money wise. I've studied all the tactics and there are people out there that are ruthless and must have big bucks and just want to win all the time. the prices are too high with the buy it back price to get bids back. never will do this again.

Love it!

Love this site!

2/28/14

I have a great time and wish I had more time to spend winning

2/28/14

DealDash offers a variety of auctions. The duration of bidding is awful. You already know this and I suspect there is nothing you are going to change. I will continue to play, however this game takes to long.

I like Quibids better. DealDash gets three stars

2/28/14

I don't really like it since it has gone to 10 seconds. When you buy points it only seems as if they only last minutes. Plus I never win anything. I am about to stop throwing my money out of a window.tte

2/28/14

I won a Canon power shot camera. It took less than a week to arrive. The camera is very nice and I am so happy with it. This was the first "big win" for me and it's very exciting! Thanks Deal Dash!

2/28/14

Not very enjoyable. very few good items like high end cameras, bikes, ect. Take to long for auction to be over.

2/28/14

Easy to use and fun. Good customer service.

2/28/14

Love the site, have won quite a few auctions and received some great deals. Most all transactions are fast and smooth and the products are great.

i enjoy deal dash

2/28/14

It is becoming harder and harder to win and if entered bidding early you might as well forget it,you'll never win unless you were extremely lucky. In short too many people and too few worthy items to bid on..

2/28/14

I am enjoying my experience on the site. I recommend it on a regular basis.

2/27/14

It was very rewarding for about six months, but it now appears impossible
to win a single item. I wasted over 1200 bids not to win a 800 bid package. I
think I will lay-off bidding for a while. Congrats on having so many new
customers.

2/27/14

I have a blast during the auction process! It is kind of an adrenalin rush. The buying process is very easy and I have been very very pleased with the products I have won. I love it!

2/27/14

It's a fun site to play and occasionally you win something too.

2/27/14

best bid site i know, i have won quite a few very good products, including a canon t3i camera for $8.80, luggage, 2 safes, printers, that i would never have bought because of the cost. Your siste is amazing.

I have fun bidding

2/27/14

GREAT DEALS AND HARD FOUGHT AUCTION ACTION. I WANT TO WIN LIKE ANYPNE ELSE.

2/27/14

Love the options. Really look forward to seeing different items. Recommend to all my friends.

2/27/14

Addictive, but fun. You can get good deals and sometimes not, but it all balances out in the end. Great Site!

2/27/14

I love Deal Dash! The best site ever.

Everything went smooth.

2/27/14

Best penny auction site ever!!!!!!
fast shipping and excellent customer service

2/27/14

Before you buy your next computer, tv, bike, and so on, check out dealdash.com and have fun with your purchase. You just might win it for a lot less. I love my new 500.00 indoor ac I got for pennies on the dollar. Plus I had a lot of fun winning it. It makes your day, and even allows you to be able to buy something else with the money you saved. Thank you for your time, Sharon Jean Clark body n beyond tattoos.

2/27/14

awsome.... and a lot of fun

About DealDash