US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

DealDash reviews

1501 Broadway, (12th floor)
Manhattan, NY 10036
support@dealdash.com
1st Review:
kimt2

1,204 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

3/6/14

I enjoy the excitement of the bidding process. You never know when you are going to see the"Congratulations You Win!!! screen.

3/6/14

Everything is as they offered! Highly recommended

3/6/14

Very easy. No problems at all.

3/6/14

Well, I must be checking in at the busiest time of the day as I have not won anything in a long time! Any suggestions as to the best time to attempt a win would be greatly appreciated!.Otherwise, I love it!!

3/6/14

deal dsah is a lot of fun and I have won and BIN many items. There is a great varitey of items for everyone. Love the 50%off and free days.

3/6/14

Hands down, the best online auction site today. If you want great deals, go to Dealdash.com!

3/6/14

Customer service is great. Purchased bid pack twice by mistake and they immediately refunded my money

3/6/14

LOTS OF FUN ...... LIKE TO WIN!!!

3/6/14

Fun and exciting, Best site around ! Keep up the good work.
Thanks.

3/6/14

I was so surprised that your website actually worked if you played it smart! definitely would do it again!

3/6/14

It took me a littile time to figure out what to big on and when. Now I'm able to selecty what i'd like and have gotten it 95% of the time.

3/6/14

Except for bid jumpers..EXCELLENT!Deliverys have been very prompt

3/6/14

I love playing dealdash!! It is fair to everyone. I like the "change up" in the way the game is played. If it did not cost money, I would play 24/7.

Best Bid Site ever

3/6/14

I love the deals I get on Deal Dash!

3/6/14

best site out there for auctions. Easy to navigate, and honest

3/6/14

DealDash is a great company/product/idea. The company strikes me as being extremely honest which is the most important thing with something like this.

Plus their customer service is great. When you're new you can ask some pretty stupid questions and they are always nice and polite and fast!

3/6/14

Love it! Fast turn around by customer service!

3/6/14

I have had the greatest time on deal Dash and will continue to

3/6/14

Shipping on wins or orders is normally very quick. If DealDash cannot supply an item, they always quickly resolve the issue.

3/6/14

Do not enjoy website. Cannot win. People spend all their time buying bids so they can outlast and outbid people who buy bids at regular price to buy items not bids

It's always been great!

Enjoy it!!!

3/5/14

dealdash has great customer service after dealing with customer service,I would recommend this site

3/4/14

Love Deal Dash! I have gotten some amazing items at super low prices.

3/4/14

Desktop site work is great. Overall experience with DealDash has been really good. We have received all products that we win in a timely manner. The Customer Support team really cares about users and listens!

3/3/14

DealDash communicates very well with auction winners by letting them know the shipping status of their auction item (s) and items are usually shipped in a timely manner.

7-10

3/3/14

Good at one time until DD TERMINATED my account claiming i was involved in team bidding when i did no such thing. I actually reported any team play i came across and was told it wasn't team bidding when it was so obviously it was. So at this time i don't have much good things to say about DD so i will leave it at that and you decide whether you want to get involved GOOD LUCK

3/2/14

deal dash is fun. sometimes ya win & its then really fun. but sometimes ya just loose by the skin of your chinny chin chin.

3/2/14

Love the free shipping. Everything is as it says. Love DealDash!!

3/2/14

When I joined Deal Dash it was during a sale on bids and I did not realize it. When I joined I purchased 60 bids for $36 but on that day you could purchase 200 bids for $32, on sale for 16 cents each, I contacted an online CSR and explained my issue and the CSR fixed it right away. He adjusted it for the amount I had paid and I ended up with more than 200 bids!!

3/1/14

I started in 2012 and had some nice success winning. Since they reduced the amount of active auctions it's been tough. I've bid on small items and large items. They tell you, try bidding on the small items. But what if I wanna try to win the big items, just because I'm not a rich person who can buy thousands of bids, I'm not allowed to bid on the big items, not fair. Just had around 1400 bids and won NOTHING! I use bidbiddy, I try the small items but I'm not overpaying and I have used buy it now. But when u have almost 400 bids on something that goes for $120, and still can't win. That's a problem. I just cancelled my account because I'll go broke Trying to win something decent. I've done BIN, bidbuddy, all of it. I think I have the right to win a big ticket item.

love it

great experence

2/28/14

It is getting almost impossible to win anymore, and just when you think you may have it won someone else starts bidding. Some auctions have even gone over the retail amount of item you are bidding on. That is time to be moving on. Great for you guys but not so much for those of us who have put a lot of bids in on the item.

2/28/14

I have not figured out how some auctions close with a winner immediately when I never saw the auction, nor have I been able to figure out how to win even the smallest item values without sitting there and going into a bid war draining countless bids. On gift cards, I found it better to buy the gift card for its value and get back all the bids I bid on them. That is about the only deal I find on DealDash. I have stopped looking at all the auctions and using Bib Buddy in the off hours. I did win 2 items that way. Otherwise, I am out of trying DealDash due to frustration and losing out in the last second.

2/28/14

I love dealdash. It's the best auction site. I KEEP LOSING. BUT I KNOW SOME DAY I WILL WIN!

2/28/14

really happy with my experience!!!

2/28/14

for the most part, my experience has been good. The most irritable situation is when people insist on sitting on the bid button, eliminating our chances for free bids. They may not win but they cost us more for our bids, the cost of winning and make the experience tedious and wasteful. Sure, we can buy our bids back but that is not the reason for the auction. As you can see from my record, I don't bid online much because of this situation, it takes the fun out of it.

2/28/14

Great site that works well. Too bad Obama could not find the same programmers.

Experience: Many inconsiderate bidders. , but now I am wiser. Not bidding now due to other priorities, but II will be back soon.

2/28/14

I love dealdash!! Best auction site out there and free shipping!

2/28/14

Outstanding Experience with DealDash- Patience lead to a Great Bargain- Thank You

2/28/14

Love DealDash, received great deals, exciting auctions!!

2/28/14

Lots of fun this to bid on and win!! I have won iPad, Dyson and more.

2/28/14

5 stars for my past experience. I got an awesome deal about a year ago, but lately it seems almost impossible to win. And unfortunately with a cut in income, I can't afford the luxury losing. So my recent activity has been reduced greatly. Hanging on to those last few bids for just the right time.

2/28/14

not happy, very expensive items as the number of bids plus the ending sales price are more than other sites normal prices for the items. lost many auctions and am in the hole big time money wise. I've studied all the tactics and there are people out there that are ruthless and must have big bucks and just want to win all the time. the prices are too high with the buy it back price to get bids back. never will do this again.

Love it!

Love this site!

2/28/14

I have a great time and wish I had more time to spend winning

About DealDash