US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 254 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 78 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 390 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

shirleys39
6/26/14

Deal Dash team has always been prompt to answer any questions that I have had.

lisam98
6/26/14

graham was a great help...

dannyd25

great RESPONSE!

stacys25
6/26/14

They did what I asked them too.

margaretp18

N/A

sondran
6/25/14

The lady was very friendly.

r-8
6/25/14

5 stars! Excellent!

garyu3
6/24/14

was glad they responded soon

sandyw25
6/24/14

They have excellent customer service!

buddyd5
6/24/14

i appriciate the curtisy extended to me

anthonyc48
6/21/14

they worked with me good people

azizs1

Just wonderful

nelsonv4
6/21/14

Fast response Excellent service at this time.

lindap43
6/21/14

Ok so I didn't win the bidding however since I wanted the items purchasing them and getting my bids back took some of the sting away

marilynnr
6/21/14

my experience have not been good, I have not won an auction since I joined which is very disappointing since I am a member of other auction sites I am very happy with

juliey7
6/20/14

I was frustrated after spending over 6 hours bidding on an item and when I went to purchase additional bids they were extremely costly and no longer offered at a sale price. I lost the auction due to this situation that I have never ever seen before. DealDash listened to my complaint and were willing to work with me to improve the situation. Thanks for listening DealDash!!

jeanniem3
6/19/14

Simply awesome customer service!

jatoreej
6/19/14

great customer support for newbies!

gailh33

Great site !!!

bobbim1
6/18/14

Very satisfied with it's customer service.

patriciah27
6/18/14

Outstanding service team!! My inquiry was responded to very promptly with the information I needed.

danw41

This is a Great Site THE BEST

terrisa2
6/17/14

requested a refund, given fast and courteous service

jenniferb61
6/17/14

My experience was not good. At first I won 4 things valued at around $80 for one cent each but spent over $30 on 200 bids and then $144 on 900 bids and just kept bidding without ever winning again and had to buy items to get bids back in my account. I wouldn't have bought those items otherwise. I now am down to around 200 bids left and don't have anything to show for the 900 bids but that. I just tried again after listening to advice on the internet with a $10 Burger King gift card but spent $8.16 which equalled 51 bids and had the automatic bidder bid buddy bidding and used up all my bids and others were still bidding...something is not right here with that. I thought it was on the news that this was legit. I asked for a refund but haven't heard anything. Last night was my first experience with this. I feel I should warn others as I am losing money with this and not seeing anymore bargains no matter how hard I have tried. Also I got an avatar of a man's head in a yellow construction hat which is not what I picked...I picked beautiful flower.

christineb32
6/16/14

Always a quick response from Customer Support and they treat their customer great. I love deal dashes support team great service.

markm134
6/16/14

outstanding experience, maybe I will learn how to win something one day. thanks mark

loriej1

Wonerful

robint21

Pleasant.

dianes36
6/16/14

I fell into addictive behaviors chasing losses with more losses.
I spent money I needed for BILLS.
So I wrote and asked for my account to be closed AND knew I might not get a refund as I had made several purchases.
Customer Service sent an email within 2 days closing my account as requested AND refunding my original purchase.
If YOU recognize you have an adrenalin rush issue as well......DO ask about self-exclusion.
I loved it, but was not successful... Bailed to save myself.
Best wishes to those who CAN enjoy AND succeed / profit.
Cheers

patriciap22
6/15/14

Sorry, I was just looking at your site.
Heard it on the radio 99.5 Big Country.
Maybe will look more later.
Thanks for taking care of my refund so fast.

garyb70
6/15/14

My DealDash support team was very quick and responsive to all my questions!

kevinj35
6/14/14

Great experience and more than fair treatment

joyc195
6/13/14

Nothing but a great and exciting experience

marwane106
6/12/14

Politness , intention to help many times

williandress
6/11/14

DealDash's support sent me a detailed message that even answered my unasked questions. It was impressive.

johnt176
6/11/14

A problem I had with bidding on DealDash was handled quickly, professionally, clearly, and very reasonably. It was an excellent exchange in my first encounter with Dealdash Customer Service.

jonellw
6/10/14

Very good!

tammys15

The 1 experience so far has been wonderful

kevina24
6/9/14

Ups could not catch me home and returnef my item i contact costumer services thry sent my order back out with no problem .

marvar1
6/9/14

Rating 5 Excellent. DealDash was prompt and greatly understanding of the errors I made in bidding.

davidc150
6/9/14

This site could provide more in customer/user information, (I would probably look for such information in the "How it works section). Items like the loss of unused money added to BidBuddy in multiple auction when a successful bid brings you to you weekly limit. Additional information on how to organize your auction views and why the view changes when you leave it to check something on your Dashboard and return to the auction view.
-- These comments are from bidder listed as DDDavey for Deal Dash Davey, retired, enjoying and having fun at your WEB site.

donc44
6/8/14

Excellent customer service. The buy it now date was extended so the delivery won't be made while I am out of town.

donaldm41
6/8/14

A new type of bidding I know nothing about

luisg21

Very nice people

joelo7
6/7/14

My experience with Deal Dash has been good, except for the Jumpers. My friends said they liked it, except for the Jumpers. They left another auction site because the Jumpers or Vultures (as they called them) took the fun out of it. I wish there was a way to stop them but if you can't beat them then join them may be the only way to compete with them.

judgeb20
6/7/14

I just didn't know how work it. And too much money

darleneb10

1 had a question and it was answered quickly

denisk13
6/7/14

My experience with Deal Dash has always been excellent. I have never had or needed any direct ccontact with Deal Dash personel, but they have to be some of the best on earth.

jessicah38
6/6/14

Communication has been a pleasure.

derekg12
6/6/14

They went above and beyond!

31 Photos for DealDash