US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 444 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 544 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 90 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mikelh13
11/18/15

I was charged twice for what I thought I was getting on my original order of bids upon signing up. I was upset, and did not plan to use the site because I felt ripped off. I sent one request to customer service, and within 24 hours they refunded what I had asked. Incredible service, not to many, companys would do that for a new, nieve customer.

sheilat14
11/18/15

I received my clock. Unfortunately, it was broken beyond repair in shipping. I contacted Customer Support via chat. I was connected immediately with Philippe. He resolved my issue in a timely fashion. Dealdash has issued a replacement clock. I can't wait to receive that beautiful clock. Thank you Philippe and thank you Dealdash!!!

shawnc32
11/15/15

A package had the wrong address and they reprocessed the order and helped me out so much.

rainah3
11/15/15

I asked a question. It was answered in seconds. Thanks

joser56
11/14/15

Excellent customer service was provided. I was able to change my username via customer service in less than 2 minutes. Today is my first day with DealDash and I love it!! My wife was right. It's fun and honest bidding!!

melissam91
11/14/15

Did not understand how it worked and they kindly refunded my money and said they would leave some bids in my account but i do not know where those would be.

sheilaf9
11/9/15

used online help and responded and fixed my issue immediately

dianek33
11/9/15

I asked for a refund after a little confusion about why I got charged and they issued a refund quickly with no problem

chrisj91
11/8/15

I had won steaks and had not received an email. I had to make an emergency trip to the hospital and was gone for 3 day. During that time the steaks were delivered and know one was looking for them so they sat outside. I contacted Deal Dash a few days after I got home and now I have new steaks on the way. Deal Dash has always answered every email. It may not be the answer you want but if you have a problem they will explain the reason for the answer.

deborahr24
11/6/15

I spent more bids on trying to win more bids than anything else. And, even if I had won any of the bids for more "bids," I would still have had to pay for those bids to get them. Only thing I won was a quick $10 Walmart gift card, but those bids are only for us "newbies" who haven't won anything. My guess is, DealDash lets you win those so you don't feel like such a dummy for being suckered into their "Deals" NOT.

deeh34
11/5/15

I have been a Deal Dash user & FAN since 2013 and have gotten great products. Now 20% of their products they are auctioning are from a company called The Barrel Shack which dispalys great on the page until you get one of their products ... Made in CHINA - nothing special, my $290 clock is maybe worth $35 in an American store. Such a disappointment in Deal Dash for hooking up with them soooo deeply.

paulk108
11/5/15

Although I didn't really like it, the website and customer service are awesome! Had no problem getting my money back. I'll definitely be going back when I get more money!!

ahmeda70

Great Customer Service and Keep it Up. Thank you

georgeb118

heard back quickly not 36 hrs

toms178
11/4/15

Best customer service I have ever experienced

vassilisg
11/4/15

I am a resident of a (other than USA) country. I asked if I could use the site. The answer was negative, but the approach of the employee was more than satisfactory for me.

carlah9
11/4/15

I tried buying bids,but your system kept saying that my bank card was being denied, when I know I've got the funds to make this purchase. My bank card has NEVER BEEN DENIED/REJECTED.

jackiew25
11/1/15

I wouldnt waste your money or time. Once you get past the first couple of stages its like they open the door and you see the real deal dash i lost 160.00 within 24 hoursjust trying to get small items. You have the same bidders over and over wining and that 5 dollar jump in doesnt change anything everyone throws a bid in before the 5 bucks and they wait until youve bet most of your bids then jump in when its close to the amount ( usually 3 times its worth) and run you out of bids or force you to buy more. So no i wouldnt reccomend this to anyone unless you have plenty of money to throw away !

leea84
11/1/15

i had asked a question ,and was surprised at the fastness of your response

jeffreyp32
10/31/15

I reported problem to service representative and was resolved after contacting customer service twice.

karent48
10/31/15

Very good and satisfying service

cathyy1
10/29/15

Had an issue with bids, purchases and charges. Went to the online chat and James took care of everything instantly. Great customer service!

jerryb63
10/28/15

Had a inquiry and the customer service agent answered very fast

steved81

Love it. Need more auctions

lindac135
10/28/15

After purchasing a bid package I got confirmation it was paid but received no bids. I emailed customer support and within minutes the problem was corrected.

russellg14
10/27/15

Still have some bids yet never used them. Seems like a good site to get bargains

scotts134
10/26/15

They care about their customers. Fix the problem right away.

raymondc48
10/25/15

after advising Dealdash of the damage I received a full refund within two days.

markc138
10/23/15

very good and fast response everything made right

johnm583
10/22/15

Gave money back guarantee upon request no questions asked

devinw16
10/22/15

I 've been a participant with DealDash auctions for almost 2 months now. So, I am still fairly new. I decided to give it a try because like everyone else, I was looking for some great deals. In my 2 months of experiences with the auctions, I couldn't help but notice that the SAME people were winning almost all the time. I will name a few: Missdragonlady, Buppy6, judylovesme, Silverwolf, dukethecat, homie1972, RichandBored, lillyg63, and a few others whom I cannot think of at the moment. I don't care what these people bid on and when they bid, 99% of the time, they WILL win and not just win, but win the item at a very CHEAP price. It appears as though the clock is stopped and the auction ends very early for these few "chosen" individuals. I have seen this with my own eyes too many times. Everytime I bid, the auction last for hours on end. I found myself having to spend at least 600 to almost 1000 bids to win ONE item. I don't understand why some people have to pay a premium for items so that others can get them for cheap. I don't appreciate paying for OTHER PEOPLE to get great deals! What I have concluded from all of this, is that you MUST have deep pockets to win anything, especially if you are new. I did win some nice things but it was not worth having to pay a premium to get them. When I did the math, I really did NOT get any good deals. I will enjoy the few items that I won. If you are looking to get great deals at a bargain, YOU WON"T! Unless you are one of their favorites.

patriciaw62
10/22/15

I received all my bids back which was the proper thing to do. I just lost out on a special Christmas gift for a special family member. nothing I can do about it except hope you have another one for sale before Christmas. thank you for taking care of the matter in a very timely manner. Patricia Waller

kennethg24
10/21/15

Excellent customer service and great deals!

ryand31

Very kind and helpful.

charlesw64

HAVE GOOD FUN BIDDEN AND GREAT DEALS

joen31
10/20/15

Great took care of my issues ASAP

tyreh
10/20/15

I changed my mind about doing business with Deal Dash and after sending a request for a refund to their Customer Support group all was "fixed" within 24 hours.

lynetten1
10/20/15

It is all based on your luck! I won many times and lost also. It is all about gambling

lindal131
10/20/15

I had a problem with winning a bid, but Support explained what had happened and they refunded me 100 bids. Thats top notch service. Thank you Phillipe.

philk23
10/20/15

I meant to order just the 300 pkt of buy bids to try it out, and somehow ended up ordering two by mistake. Adrian helped very quickly.

elaines28
10/19/15

Bei answered all questions with expert knowledge

kathleenw12
10/19/15

Deal Dash is the best penny auction on the web! I have so much fun winning with my bids on Deal Dash. Every week I win 3 to 5 new items and I am even on a disability budget! It helps me save money by purchasing bids and bidding on items that I need for my home. I always come out ahead.
The technicians are so kind and helpful when I call him to talk with them on how to be a bid! I never have to wait more than a couple of minutes to speak with them and they take their time out to really help me understand the bidding process. It also helps all of the items are shipped free and handling is always free!

sandig3
10/18/15

It is fun to bid on items . and the staff are wonderful.

tomicag
10/16/15

Didn't find auctions for what I wanted. But they are a decent prices, system set up is good. Helpful tips. Customer Service was great and quick, no hesitation to help!

stevep95
10/16/15

I've had a couple of instances, mostly caused by myself, the support team was quick to reply and resolve my issues.

tomw88
10/16/15

You did not have enough time to use your service at this time definitely will give it a go in a few months when I slow down a little Thank you for your understanding

fredt20
10/15/15

I was very please with the service that I given

rhondaj10
10/15/15

I had set up my bid buddy on a product. I then had computer issues and had to put it in the shop. When I got my computer back a month later, I realized that I had won that bid. The issue with that is that you have 2 weeks to p a y after you bid. I sent a request to customer support and they allowed me to pay for my win and receive my product. Phillipe was very helpful. I will continue to deal dash.

denices3
10/12/15

I'm very pleased with your customer service..

kellyn17
10/12/15

I'm very pleased with the time it took to responds to my concerns. It help me to believe that this company do care about customer concerns.

97 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
davido9
A: Hi there Tom. We are sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your items. Are you able to send me an email with your user name? I'll look into this.

You can contact me personally by emailing adrian@dealdash.com

Adrian
Community Manager
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Beatriz,

I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young:

Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic.

I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know.

Adrian
Community Manager
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

35 Photos for DealDash