US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

1,813 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

damienl

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

williandress
6/11/14

DealDash's support sent me a detailed message that even answered my unasked questions. It was impressive.

johnt176
6/11/14

A problem I had with bidding on DealDash was handled quickly, professionally, clearly, and very reasonably. It was an excellent exchange in my first encounter with Dealdash Customer Service.

jonellw
6/10/14

Very good!

tammys15

The 1 experience so far has been wonderful

kevina24
6/9/14

Ups could not catch me home and returnef my item i contact costumer services thry sent my order back out with no problem .

marvar1
6/9/14

Rating 5 Excellent. DealDash was prompt and greatly understanding of the errors I made in bidding.

davidc150
6/9/14

This site could provide more in customer/user information, (I would probably look for such information in the "How it works section). Items like the loss of unused money added to BidBuddy in multiple auction when a successful bid brings you to you weekly limit. Additional information on how to organize your auction views and why the view changes when you leave it to check something on your Dashboard and return to the auction view.
-- These comments are from bidder listed as DDDavey for Deal Dash Davey, retired, enjoying and having fun at your WEB site.

donc44
6/8/14

Excellent customer service. The buy it now date was extended so the delivery won't be made while I am out of town.

donaldm41
6/8/14

A new type of bidding I know nothing about

luisg21

Very nice people

joelo7
6/7/14

My experience with Deal Dash has been good, except for the Jumpers. My friends said they liked it, except for the Jumpers. They left another auction site because the Jumpers or Vultures (as they called them) took the fun out of it. I wish there was a way to stop them but if you can't beat them then join them may be the only way to compete with them.

judgeb20
6/7/14

I just didn't know how work it. And too much money

darleneb10

1 had a question and it was answered quickly

denisk13
6/7/14

My experience with Deal Dash has always been excellent. I have never had or needed any direct ccontact with Deal Dash personel, but they have to be some of the best on earth.

jessicah38
6/6/14

Communication has been a pleasure.

derekg12
6/6/14

They went above and beyond!

robinq
6/6/14

just waiting for refund and will not be using your service

debrab21

I do enjoy dealdash, but need the no more bidders to be less than $5

kathyf11
6/6/14

Being a newbie to the site reading tactics of other bidders helped a lot. Still don't understand bid jumping.I try to bid using Bid Buddy that can bid for me equilizing my chances of winning.

jamesh120

great

leec26
6/5/14

this site does not have very well written explanations of how it works. You have to buy a bid package for at least $32.00 each bid costs .16 so if you win a bid for $8.00 does that meen you pay $136.00? I just bought a bid package and bid on a $25.00 walmart card I used what they call a bid buddy and put in 3 bids, now it says I only have 3 bids left what the heck is all this?

davidw153
6/5/14

I got cold feet about participating. When I sought a refund, I feared running into "problems". In actuality, I was issued a refund in the politest, most helpful possible manner. Now, I trust Dealdash.com and am fixin' to return and participate!

chanielg
6/5/14

It was my first time on deal dash and me not knowing what im doing I bought a bidding for $32. And another one for $36. How can I get my money back .I called 4 times and was sent to voicemail. Ugh Help please.

jamiem35
6/4/14

my experience was awesome

theresaw9
6/3/14

It was my first time actually biddinllg on DealDash and it was exciting

robertr84
6/3/14

disappointment.
this purchase was to be for my daughter.
I am opting for the 2267 bid offer.

christie-b
6/2/14

The first time I bought a bid pack I was so overwhelmed and frustrated that I requested my money back. They refunded my money and my bid credits and explained where to go to learn how to bid. I still haven't won anything yet, but I finally got the concept thanks to their outstanding customer service team!! Kudos to them!!! A+++++!

pamelas22
6/2/14

Couldn't have asked for better service. Outstanding!!!

rebeccah17
6/2/14

Very prompt with orders and fast delivery.

carolynp4

fixed problem quickly.

eddiea9

Always happy with them

mikeo21

excllent

sabbaticals
6/1/14

very prompt and courteous.

garym60
6/1/14

Prompt and efficient genuine site.

chriss178

How to pay for my stuff

raquell3

very pleasing

sandraw28

very helpful

rodneym25
5/31/14

I feel a little silly. Thanks for the enlightenment

lindak39
5/31/14

Fun, challenging and sometimes expensive. Love the specials, discount bids and free items when the time is right. Disappointed in some of the veteran bidders who are aggressive and stomp to intimidate. Most are good people, though.

victoriah11
5/30/14

Dealing with your staff has been a positive experience for me.

margarett24
5/30/14

I love DealDash and you will too! Come join me and win great prizes like I have! It's fun and boy or boy DealDash is auction you will absolutely "Dash" to to win, win and win again!

keitht17

The customer support at DealDash was excellent. Fast and helpful

leandrah1
5/30/14

I asked a question, and it was answered, and taken care of, almost immediately. Their customer service is friendly, and very quick to answer any question, or problem, you have.

lawrencer15
5/30/14

I had a couple of issues with two high end products. Both times it showed me to be the winner and then a few seconds later. It popped up and said "NOT" When I contacted Deal Dash I got absolutely know where with them. I tried several more times to get help and was totally blown off!

margog1
5/27/14

This was my first time on DealDash. I enjoyed the experience even tho there's a lot to learn about bidding. I had fun and I'm going to try out my Bid buddy for an auction this evening. Keeping my fingers crossed!

maryf37
5/27/14

I need to learn to be better new to Deal Dash. It's different from other sites that leave u hanging. They r helpful and friendly. Nice things to bid on Other sites don't try to giving a chance to get a few free bids. They have a better customer service. Better chances to win

alang29
5/26/14

Walmart Gift card.

frantzv
5/26/14

Do not quite understand how to bid on a product.i am a little confused

lindaa26
5/25/14

excellent, thank you very much. very prompt response

marjoriet1
5/25/14

LOVE LOVE LOVE DEALDASH> Wonderful items to bid on and upon winning a bid, the item is shipped immediately. All my questions through email (3) have been answered quickly and the answer explained in detail.

Best Online Discount Shopping Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber