US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 331 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 82 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 443 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

martinl54
3/15/15

Excellent, First-Class vary happy Thank you.

sanjitr
3/14/15

Reply to my enquiry.

ronaldz1
3/14/15

quick fix of the problem

tommyn9
3/12/15

I seem to have a lot of trouble with the penny bid unction I need to learn which people will not give up on the bed I have to be a discount for three or four times but the product is worth you guys have taught me who to look for and how to figure out when and when I should not be infor this I am very thankful

robertj67
3/12/15

This is the first time I have dealt with you all and it's been a pleasure and I will continue to use your site you have been more than honorable

kors3
3/12/15

So far all employees have been kind and answered all my questions to the best of their ability and knowledge!

walterb33
3/11/15

My experience in reaching dealdash and receiving the help I needed was excellent.

angelou1
3/11/15

I noticed a charge for something I didn't order appear on my account. I notified customer service and the matter was taken care of in just one e-mail.

anitag13
3/11/15

It was resolved. Thank you.

georgeannb2
3/10/15

I needed help in an area and the staff at dealdash.com came through for me.!

bubbac

quick and helpfull

markt76
3/10/15

i have been a DealDash customer for some time. I do not have access when a lot of your items are put up for bid, therefore there are times that I would have bid on an item, only to find out that the bidder selection is already full.
I have only won a couple of your items.

charliew24
3/9/15

excellent !

alc137
3/9/15

Again thank you for your friendly response, when I am ready, I will attempt to try your service.

kevinj48
3/8/15

I sined up to the site just so I could look around and see what it was about and they took 68 bucks off my card withc they do when u first joine and I dident know that it was all the money I had not knowing they were going to take it off my card so I sent them a text about it and they sent me back my money not that I don't want to buy from the site I just dident have money at the time I was just looking but knowing they were hounest enough to send it back to me with out a big hassle means a lot to me so thanks guys I will stay with u now

yasserf1
3/8/15

Very fast response,and very helpful.

lenorap1

I did not have a purchase on April 8, 2014

willish19
3/7/15

I will be watching for the right items to bid on & your team was very helpfull thank you.

jamess235
3/7/15

I was confused with the initial $75.00 charge and asked to get a refund. Customer representative Graham handled my request quickly and efficiently. Very pleased with the service I received from Graham.

jamesw161

billyd17

great

joanneg18
3/5/15

I rhought it would be different, after I heard from customer service, I guess I need to learn how the system works. I always appreciate good customer service, and I was treated very good. Thank you!

cindyt17
3/5/15

I love shopping at DealDash. You get great deals and the Customer Service Team is amazing! Very quick to respond and they care about your experience with DealDash.

hopes2
3/5/15

I goofed i hit the wrong button an was charge 68.00$ I Tex them after hours an I think I was the fist customer helped this morning an my morring an my money is already back in my bank now. Thank you DD.

marke63
3/4/15

Very impressed by the speed and politeness. Thank you.

kellyn14
3/4/15

I was skeptical to try a penny auction due to the fact that i really don't have a lot of money to loose. After research and a complete review of the DealDash web site and your BBB award, I was all in. I purchased a small bid pack and won a few little items for 1cent. and Boom.... here I am.

kerlandroh
3/3/15

it is great and they help you quick

rodk10
3/3/15

it took a while but they were extremely fair with their actions and I am completely satisfied thank you very much customer service

lourdesc2
3/2/15

I have a lot of fun playing, i won my first time playing they have great deals.

helens50
3/2/15

I have received excellent feed back and information from the support department. It has given me a much better understanding of how the site works. I thought I was learning from other bidders and I should have known better.

jeannine16
3/1/15

I needed troubleshooting with a product I received through dealdash. They provided me with the invoice I needed.

emmac43
3/1/15

Had a technical issue on the site. The response and resolution was quick and accurate. Thank you!

thomasm91
3/1/15

I contacted support and they responded with in 24 hours with all my questions answered

tammiel1
3/1/15

The experience that I received from dealdash was an excellent response time and very appreciated.

ritaw9
2/28/15

there was a discrepancy with Pay Pal.Anyhow; I ended up purchasing two bid packs but only receiving only one set of bids. After clearing the bank I wrote one e-mail to DealDash and everything was corrected. Excellent response time wise by the DealDash team. .

sharons57
2/27/15

did not win anything but, had a good time on deal dash.

donnac52

Fantastic

monag3
2/27/15

I love deal dash. They are an honest bidding site. It has just gotten very large and hard to win items. But, there is also the option to buy the item and get your bids back......and the buy price is usually pretty reasonable.

Tip for consumers: Check furniture items closely. I have gotten quite a few damaged items.

daleay

Ausume. ..customer service...
thank you again. ..

fredrickb25
2/26/15

It took to trys but hit the nail on the head, Thank You

paulr105
2/26/15

My experience with dealdash is has been a pleasant one. If i can use it so can you. I am illiterat when it comesbtonusing computers. So like i said its easy to do and glad to be a part of it. I cant afford it all the time but win way more then i have pug into it.

davidlw

have yet 2 start any bidding

jefff33
2/24/15

It was a little different than I thought,
and of course I didn't learn, until
after I bought my bids
I may come back later?

janieo1
2/24/15

I am new to your site, and somehow made a big error when I applied for what I thought would cost $30. When I explained my error, very quickly the problem was resolved. Thank you for such great service. Janie

sherculesf

sandeepa
2/23/15

I found DealDash to be entertaining, diversified and they have always had superior customer service!! If you have an issue, comment, complaint or question, they are always there to listen and be quick to respond.
As newbie I took advice from Deal Dash reviews and I made it a point to observe a few auctions and learn what it’s all about before participatig into multiple auctions .I see that most seasoned bidders are going to sit back and watch you spend 10 times more bids than they do and when you are “done”, they will jump in and claim the booty.. . Keep a watch and stop wasting bids and others bids. The Bid Buddy tool places our bid at the final second of the auction and will help conserve the bids. DealDash says the majority of auctions are won with the help of the BidBuddy .One of DealDash strategies to watch t how many different bidders are actively pursuing whatever item you are bidding on at the time. Usually it never fails that there are 4,6, or even 8 different bidders in an auction, yet someone chooses to bid soon after each bid placed. I wonder if they know they can’t outbid the Bid Buddy? Bid stompers exhaust their bids fast and fade at the crucial juncture . Secondly ,BidBbuddy helps to claim free bids when we reach prescribed time limit as highest bidder.
I enjoy shopping on DealDash and many times will often see variety of household products available. These products can be anything from like Dawn Platinum Power Clean Refreshing Dishwashing Liquid to heavy furnitureitems like Home Styles Arts & Crafts 5PC Dining sets or storage items or gift cards of some popular outlets..
Deal Dash gave us all a lovely ‘Free’ wins.If we win we need to pay nothing. we have to only pays 1 penny for a transaction fee plus the cost of the bids used to win. Not a bad deal at all, I got a few free wins too.
I appreciate the way Deal Dash controlling bidders by fixing winning limits for level play and equal opportunity.
Overall, Deal Dash gives us especially the middle class this great opportunity to save money and try to win items we might not otherwise try for,.

thelmar2
2/22/15

I have discovered that DealDash is very helpful. Especially for someone who feels at a loss. I didn't check their answer as soon as I should have. I will keep trying.

lottieg
2/22/15

The best help ever...they really want you to win and enjoy the site...have fun and good luck to all

teresan5

fun

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Why do i need to put credit card information before i put in a bid
4 hours ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

35 Photos for DealDash

DealDash?
Click here to post a review