US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

DealDash reviews

1501 Broadway, (12th floor)
Manhattan, NY 10036
support@dealdash.com
1st Review:
kimt2

1,201 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/7/14

I use to LOVE DealDash, but I haven't been on since about November or since since it has gotten to hard to win anything and I got tired of people wasting my bids by jumping over me.

4/7/14

Never won an auction. Couldn't stay up and follow auctions till 2 or 3 in the am. Might be different if you live in a different time zone.

4/7/14

great job - bids were rewarded as promised

4/7/14

Very good customer service!

4/6/14

Purchase went through easily. You were happy to take my money!

4/6/14

when you win something it is shipped quickly and every thin seems to be great with the site.

4/6/14

Great Experience. Deals to be had!

4/6/14

Very courteous staff employee. Cooperative in helping me understand about the auctions. I definitely will check out DealDash auctions and bid on the great items they have. I will recommend this site to my family and facebook friends. Thank you again.

4/6/14

I didn't win the auctions, but a great deal when buying the item I lost AND getting all my bids back on my account. Had fun trying though! :)

4/6/14

have enjoyed using deal dash from the very first time i got on the site . very easy to use and very honest bidding. anything that i won was delivered promptly and free as promised. have had no problems with anything.

4/6/14

AFTER BIDDING ON SEVERAL ITEMS I LIKED, I WON 2 AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED BY HOW QUICKLY THEY WERE SHIPPED AND HOW WELL PACKAGED THEY WERE.

handled quickly

None

Very positive & professional

4/5/14

I was impressed by DealDash when I had a situation arise while moving to a new home. I had just purchased (Buy it now) a Monster power bar for home theater and it was stolen by the movers. I kept the receipt which they took with it and I thought they might try to return it to Best Buy. I notified DealDash and Best Buy to watch for the return. DealDash was nice enough to replace it for me even though it was not their fault. That was excellent customer service!

4/5/14

WONDERFUL!! I Love Deal Dash Auctions... Soooo Addictive.

Excellent so far

Wow wonderful

It's not easy,but fun.

4/5/14

I am a sceptic with not alot of cash. They made me feel very comfortable, even gave me suggestions on the best pkg to get started.

4/5/14

the bidding is fun and exciting the deals are great and free shipping is even better

4/5/14

Very pleased with customer service.

4/5/14

Great Experience! Fun, no stress! Terrific!

Great

4/5/14

A very rewarding experience.

excellent customer service

4/4/14

There customer service is superior. They aim to help you win. They also give you free bids from time to time. Just like their mission statement They are fair and honest.

They have more skilled bidders these days due to successful seasoned bidders sharing their knowledge and strategies on their blog. Because of this you do need to be patience and will probably spend more for item then you used to.

4/4/14

It is addicting but may have to quit for awhile. I've beendoing a lot of BIN and not a lot of winning. It is a fair site but I'm afraid I lack the stamina. Also I'm on level 24. Since the clock went to 10 seconds, it is taking forever to get to level 25. If I manage to get to this my reward will be 200 free bids. Just doesn't seem worth it Thank you.

Fantastic.

4/4/14

AWESOME products! Exciting site with a large variety of items. I have gotten several people to "check out" DD and have been members every since. I have been very fortunate with winning auctions and will remain a loyal member!

very good

4/4/14

Best dote won it's of great products

4/4/14

By my error, gave my credit card when I signed on, not knowing it would be used right away. Asked to remove myself and refund my $35.00 to my credit card and to take me off the DEAL .

4/4/14

Good time, profitable, 1st rate.

4/4/14

Customer service representative Martina has been very attentive and helpful. Replies have been prompt and she has been diligent in helping to resolve my concerns.

It has been awesome.

4/4/14

Best auction site out there. Always on time delivery and if not the will correct the issue asap...

4/4/14

Have never had any trouble with Deal Dash and would tell everyone to try it out.

4/4/14

my experience with dealdash has been great. just wish I had more mney & did it when prices were lower & knew more of what I was doing then. only problemnow is I recently had a Trojan and noticed this says purchase date 3/19 well I didn't buy anything on that date so please ck into that and let me know ok? I had to hire a tech from aol and prior to that I was ill so it wasn't me so please tell me and im also not adding my last name thanks

4/4/14

Great and fast as always!

4/4/14

Yes it has been great haven't bought anything yet as some out beds all the time, but can't afford it right know, but the great work.

4/3/14

on 2 occasions, for different reasons I have talked with Customer Service and was treated wonderfully ! As for the purchase process, it's flawless..excellent.
thanks..

4/3/14

DealDash his the best I love bidding and anytime is fun, intriguing and exacting. I will recommend it to everyone

Great experiebce

4/3/14

I really enjoy dealdash, better then other sites, dealdash is the only site for me now.

4/3/14

Excellent! Why shop anywhere else??!!?!?!

4/3/14

I give 4 out of 5 I bought a oster 4 slice toaster and it's a piece of junk..not your fault,, unless you only buy junk to resale..

A +

very good

4/3/14

Mostly excellent although the rotisserie I won came in a carton, but the inside box looked like someone had kicked two holes in it and the rotisserie was dented. I didn't much like that.

About DealDash