US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

83%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 376 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 86 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 468 reviews)

People interested in DealDash are also interested in:

▼ Sort by: recent

rajibs
6/25/15

Satisfied

wg7
6/25/15

Lot's of fun. No problems whatsoever.

anninas
6/24/15

Immediate attention thankyou so much

terrys64
6/24/15

Someone emailed me within a few minutes. problem solved. thank you

raymundog4
6/23/15

I get a good experience here and I did have fun and exciting but the people here are very good of players and smart my respect to all of them and you as well thanks for everything I'll try it next time that it's for sure I just need to study little bit how to beat this guys alright till next time

maryw98
6/17/15

Customer service incredibly fast, espsecially considering it is by email!!

dorethaw
6/16/15

Customer support was very fast to respond and help with my request. Thank you very much

susanl77
6/16/15

Truely is an Honest and Fair Website!!!

frantza1
6/15/15

First time in the site and I am very impressed?Already registered,?

daleg15
6/14/15

ask a question and received answer immediately

chrish147
6/14/15

The response was fast and precise berry impressive I was expecting to wate for a while to here from anyone but I was pleasantly suspired to get an immediate response to my question..thank you dealdash

nwaiwua
6/9/15

When I placed a request for refund due to the fact that I do not reside in the United states, I got a quick response.....all I have to do now is wait for 4 to 5 business days for my to hit my account.

doreaneg
6/8/15

I any yet I didnt do any thing yet so I know.

christald1
6/8/15

They where very kind and listening didn't give me a hard time cause I didn't understand service and I wanted a refund.

darlenep8
6/4/15

Over all I enjoy this sight I wave Gotton a lot of wounderful things. But it just seems at times I get confused on how thing work. But deal dash has been very fare with fixing my miss under standings thank you for you help agin

jamesf92
6/3/15

I made a mistake on your web site and you handled it better than i expected and i thank you very much for that

marilynt7
6/2/15

Thoughtful, speedy, and friendly

suzettet2
5/31/15

I wrote to customer service and they got back to me quickly and resolved my issue.

tovec
5/31/15

Very Helpful customer service - could not be happier!

charlotteh16
5/27/15

You have to pay to start bidding--but what you don't realize is they charge you 60C each time you hit the "bid now" button. I went thru $30.00+ and got nothing. Where's the savings there?

susank50
5/27/15

Very very good and fast. Received my bids!

annettel9
5/23/15

Frightful and did not understand Deal Dash concept.

beckyh11
5/23/15

I have been bidding on deal dash and I love their set up. I have nothing but good reviews of how they run this site, it is legit and they stand behind their policies.

I ordered an item and when it arrived it was not what I had expected and I contact them and they worked with me to be able to return it for a full refund.

Give them a try you will have fun and enjoy bidding and hopefully win the item and if not you have the open to buy it out right and get your bids back so it is a win/win situation

vernaw1
5/21/15

responded in a very fast manner.

catherineb24
5/21/15

Somehow my email address at gmail was deleted. I had no way of recouping my email address nor the credits I have purchased from the dealndash website. The folks that helped me did so through email.
They updated my account AND replaced my old address with the new one.(whew). I had and have little idea what to, how to, when to. So I am so grateful for the people willing to try to help.

rogeliog3
5/19/15

Vey fun and interesting unfortunately I just don't have the time to spend here watching the bids

paulk91
5/18/15

Good experience

jasonr56
5/18/15

Didnt recieve correct item.
Corrected the situation and gave extra bids for any hassle.

oscarr29

Excellent

carlosg32
5/17/15

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH DEALDASH FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS AND FOR ME IS GREAT TO DEALING WITH ANYTHING RELATED TO THEIR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE MY SELF...
THANK U GUYS!

jamesr125
5/17/15

purchasing problem with bank resolved

gregm62

Excellent customer service at DealDash.com

charmh
5/16/15

Deal Dash Is A Fun Loving Gaming Site . I Am Glad I've Found This Site It Really Makes Me Happy When I am Sad And Lonely . Winning Great Items Is Everything And Losing Is A Part Of The Game . Win Some ! - Lose Some ! Over All The Name Of The Game Is To Enjoy Life And Have Fun And Leave All The Worries Behind Just Play Wisely And Do Not Over Do It . Well, The Best Part Of All Of this Is Sharing My Winning Items To My Family And Donate To The Less Fortunate Ones Really Makes Me Feel Great !. I Thank God For All The Blessings I Have Received . Deal Dash Is A Must Recommended Bidding Site The One And Only Site I Play , Free Shipping Can't Beat That , Awesome ! More Power To Deal Dash I'm Lovin' It !!!!!!........

tinar28
5/16/15

The Deal Dash rep. was very friendly and very very helpful during the whole process. I have received my item in good condition. Thank You!

franks86
5/16/15

My problem was handled in one day and item was re-shipped. Thanks to the support team.

jw92
5/15/15

Very impress with the turn around time on support response, clarity of explanation and customer politeness. Thank you for the feel of worthiness.

miked140
5/14/15

They are refunding my purchase because I misunderstood how it worked. Very honest people.
Thanks

roryr6
5/14/15

I called about an item I did not received, customer service handle it with no problem. He said I would receive a new Card within a week. Thank you

stephenf29
5/13/15

I just went for lunch and a response was already forwarded to me.

ninam12
5/11/15

I contacted DealDash to suggest that allowing the words Deal Dash to be included in usernames might lead to the impression that DD was running up its own bids. I heard back very quickly and was thanked with specific reference to my issue, not just a form letter. I am a DD fan!

daleb35
5/9/15

Requested to have my email address changed, their response and changes were almost immediate. Couldn't ask for better customer service. Thank You!

williamw68
5/8/15

NO COMMENT

davidr160
5/8/15

I have emailed Deal Dash on several occasions with general questions I did not know the answer to. I was very impressed with how fast I received a response. The responses have been very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.

chrisc162
5/7/15

Asked for a refund, due to I live in Hawaii and misunderstood that you don't ship to Hawaii. Got refund with hassle.

vonnied1
5/6/15

Best penny bidding site on the net!

iveym10
5/6/15

Recently I was exploring some budget web
Sites and I came up on Dealdash. I
Thought I was setting up my account and Iaaccidentally
Allowed money to taking that I wasn't ready
To let go.

elmery1
5/6/15

Top of the mountain, GET UR DONE, smiling all the way to the Action, DEALDASH and a blast. Job well done service people, Andrea a special thanks.
972fornot

juanf19

Come and try it

thomasc78

Costomer service is wonderful

chrisp109
5/5/15

I was not notified of a deal - win.

When I contacted customer service they immediately extended the bid bid pay time. I paid immediately. Thank you thank you

27 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Why do i need to put credit card information before i put in a bid
4/26/15
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Chaz, in order to participate and bid in the auctions it's first required to purchase a bid pack. Bid packs come in a variety of different sizes. For example you could get 500 bids for $75. Once you have purchased a bid pack you're ready to go! You can bid to win an item. If you don't win, you can always buy the item at normal retail price using the "Buy it Now". We'll ship your item free of charge and even give you back all the bids you used in that auction to try again. Keep in mind we have a 100% money back guarantee on your first purchase - no questions asked. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to email support@dealdash.com. Many thanks!
4/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: how many auctions has player won as a member
4/30/15
Answer
kerryk6
A: Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more.
the more valuable the article the harder to win.
Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids.
Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it.
Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice.
Its up to you, on what you want to do.
Hope this helps.
5/1/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

35 Photos for DealDash