US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

1,846 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered.

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item.

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

danielf34
9/6/14

GREAT! Just trying to learn more about bidding and buying before I start! I'm excited to try it because of all the commercials i've seen on tv! But I'm still a little lost on how to win, so i want learn first! Customer service is great, I got a quick response about my request and it makes me feel like this is a trustworthy site that I can trust thank you!

Tip for consumers: 100 percent legit! Trustworthy site, and great service and deals! They responded to my request and took care of my problem immediately! They gave their word that they can help me with any questions and did what they said they would do! I trust this site 100 percent! Have fun and enjoy all the great deals! 5

johnf115
9/6/14

i had a very good experience with your co. and many thanks to customer service for their fast action.

craigp22

excellant!!!

miltond7

Excellent

gayd
9/6/14

You certainly take care of your customers, with all their failures and flaws

louisf23
9/6/14

The person was very attentively, to by needs.
and I thank your Staff.

patg20
9/6/14

Their advertisement is so true. They are honest and fair. Really enjoy their auctions

ferdinandg6
9/5/14

Great.I rate you 5 stars.

mearla
9/4/14

WELL I REALLY HAVE NOT HAD THE CHANCE TO BID ON ANY THING JUST YETAS I AM NEW TO THIS AND LEARNING THE HARD WAY

judyr10
9/4/14

very easy

angelad16
9/1/14

I didn't buy anything

sarranaj
8/30/14

I don't know how but apparently I bought 500 bids for $75 dollars but after contacting dealdash customer service for 3 days with no response, I'm wondering how they have any customers. Are week days none business days as well? I'm very irritated at this point because I thought this problem would have been resolved by now. Negative stars 0

Tip for consumers: BE CAREFUL, they'll rob you blind!

yvonnew7
8/29/14

Con fusing but ok now good sevice

lisag50
8/29/14

I've Always had great experiences with Deal Dash but I had an item from Walmart arrive damaged & it is taking more than 4 months to get a lousy $28 refund from Walmart.. Beware of Any ITEMS won that cone from them. They are a horrible co. To deal with. However, DEAL DASH is ALWAYS PLEASANT & the customer service reps are EXTREMELY NICE!!

robins51
8/29/14

When DealDash first started it was fun and you could actually win decent items at a reasonable price.Some of there electronic items were very generic and outdated. Customer service was good. Bid bots, hmmmm prolly! I really enjoyed this site until it got tooo big. The only other con is the time spent waiting and bidding until it ended,

sharonp26
8/28/14

I LOVE LOVE LOVE. Deal Dash!!! Great selection of things to bid on, great customer service, lots of chances to get free bids, bids are sold at a good price, sometimes as low as .14 each. They are always running a little something extra like being able to get free bids 2X, 3X, or even 5X faster.Love those free bids! You have the option to buy it now if you dont win the item AND they will give you all of the bids that you used for that item back. You cant beat that. The shipping is always free and fast! You can track your orders to see when they will arrive---everything except the gift cards. They inform you by email when your stuff has been shipped also. I could go on but i think everyone gets how i feel about Deal Dash. The only complaint that i have is that the BIN or buy it now prices on items (except gift cards) are usually higher than they are on places like Amazon, Wal Mart, or Best Buy. That's really the only negative thing I have to say. So try it, youlllove it!

davidr109
8/28/14

Had a problem with logging in and you guys fixed it thank you

jamesd104
8/28/14

Deal Dash is a great auction website. The products offered are different and attractable to a wide range of interests. They have great bid buy deals and they even pay for shipment. They respond to inquiries swiftly and professionally.
This is a fun site and if you are patient, you can win some valuable items at a fraction of the retail cost if you are a smart bidder but, you can also get lucky sometimes and win a high valued item for practically nothing.
Having been on other auction sites, Deal Dash is the premier site and I highly recommend it.

yulianv
8/28/14

Well Done! Very swift and High Quality Respond! Thank YOU Deal Dash!

colleenm11
8/27/14

wonderful

kimberlyh22
8/25/14

it was great

joank11
8/25/14

I have so much fun playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janb37
8/24/14

E mailed customer service. A team member got back to me within 12 hrs

roberts183
8/23/14

I had a problem and CSA assisted me promptly. I am very impressed with immediate response and resolving the situation. DealDash is an online company that can be trusted.

charlenec4
8/22/14

I signed up for 400 bids = $32.00 and spent almost half of that on bidding for a coffee pot for almost an hour. I don't think this site is legit .. I believe it is like any other auction site with robot bidders ... Not for me.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to spend a lot of money buying bids.

keithb52

Awesome!!

jamesm188
8/21/14

Question, answered on next working day.

jimmyc40
8/21/14

I did received a prompt and a very cleart answer to my question, that is the reason for my 5 star rating

antoniop21
8/20/14

Well I made a mistake when I was browsing DealDash for the first time, an I bought without knowing, I don't even know what I bought ( no Im not stupid), just naive, any way, I wrote an email, explaining the problem and without any problems at all they wrote me back, telling me that my $75.00 will be reemborsed,,,,THANKSSSSSSSS

jacqueh3
8/20/14

Very impress of their inventiveness.

darrw
8/20/14

IT IS MY TIME IN ANY TYPE IN AUCTION. UNDERSTAND, I NEEDED HELP.
PAUL IS MY HERO. THANKS TO HIS PERSONAL ATTITUDE, I ON A WINNING VENUE ALREADY. LOOK OUT "KITCHEN-AIDE"

louiseh23
8/20/14

Although I had not purchased merchandise, I am pleased with the assistance of your customer service department.

joelg16
8/20/14

Great,, fair & fast shipping!

jimmiem12
8/20/14

Excellent. I understand and agree with it's content.

earls25
8/19/14

I tried this program out, but was very confused as to how it worked. I thought if you didn't win the auction you didn't lose anything. I of course wrote a nasty letter as I thought I had just spent all my money for nothing. I was wrong, (this time), but I don't think it will happen again. I do feel that everyone should know if they bid than that bid is lost forever, unless of course you win. Then you get what you wanted. This program is paid for by the people that bid and don't win. So, if you play play to win because what ever you bid with is gone you don't get it back. Unless of course you pay the MSP for what ever item you are bidding for. Just remember, only people with money to burn pay MSP for anything. Go to Walmart.

karenl44
8/18/14

I have been relatively happy with Deal Dash with a few exceptions. I have won several nice items. However, in 2012 I won some perfume and never received it. They say it was delivered to my address but yet, I never saw it. Over the past few months, I purchased 3 $50 babies r us gift cards with buy it now and won 1 auction for a babies r us $50 card. Yesterday I tried using them and there is zero balance on them, I had never even scratched the pins until trying to place the order. So happy I saw it when I did as I had planned to buy more bids tonight to bid on items coming up. Awaiting a reply from customer service.

harig

perfect

jacquelined10
8/18/14

When I received my FitBit Flex from Deal Dash, I was disappointed to find that it didn't work, but when I contacted Deal Dash support I heard back from them within hours and they arranged for my refund right away. I find their customer service friendly and helpful. They agreed to a refund without any problems. I am very happy with my experience.

davids245

Very friendly, courteous

mindik1
8/17/14

Mistakenly gave them a POB for a product where they needed a physical address. Received an email prompting me to provide physical address. Appreciate the proactive approach instead of waiting for me to tire of waiting for the product and then calling them about the issue.

jamesc178
8/16/14

Very respect full thank you

kimb340

Great customer service!!

jzzarts
8/16/14

i'm not used to losing...in biding i set my eyes on the time that allowed... make my bid to stay in the game..... then watch the bids...at the last 2 or 3 second set high bid to take the cake.....with dealdash..maybe i don't fully understand how to bid...it's not for me......i know how bid on ebay...and how to deal automatic bidder....with you guys.....its slow,,,there no way to make other bidder drop out by setting higher bids.....

jaye23
8/16/14

Timely,informative fast response!! Not automated...got a person who was involved and engaged in good customer relations. Kaylee was her name.

algies8
8/16/14

Quick response to my contact email and follow up came in a couple days .Graham very business like and you know you will be kept updated until your problem is resolved.Definitely 5 stars when it comes to customer service.
thanks

kerryk7
8/15/14

First let me start by saying that Customer Service is outstanding. Having said that, here is where it starts going down hill. My first review was 5 stars but after being with Deal Dash for 2 months my rating has dropped to 1 Star, and here's why.
Bid Stompers, Team Bidders, and those person who resell Items they have won. I KNOW CUSTOMER SERVICE SAYS THEY HAVE MEASURES IN PLACE TO HANDLE THIS, This may be true, but For the last 2 or 3 weeks I have been following the same 4 to 6 people in mainly Camera and Electronics Auctions where they have used HUNDREDS OF BIDS to win Auctions. Now these people must have LARGE Family's or MANY, MANY FRIENDS.
Why would someone buy Cameras from many Different Manufacturers.
Finally to Dave or another C/S Rep if you check my e-mails to Customer Service you'll see what my communication in the past are, as well as suggestions on how to possible suggestions to handle problems I have mentioned.
Once the Bids I have left are gone so am I. I just can't afford to bid against these type of Bidders

suek11
8/15/14

I was very happy to win a $320 kayak for approx $115 (including bids). However when the June 24 delivery date came and went with no kayak, I contacted customer support. Upon further checking they discovered that the vendor they used did not have any more kayaks left for the rest of the Summer. While that was not Deal Dash's fault, I feel that they should have been made aware of that, especially since the same kayak was up for auction about 10 days after mine. Deal Dash did offer me a $350 gift card in exchange, however what I REALLY wanted was the kayak.

alvinat
8/14/14

Satisfied

nadinez2
8/14/14

The bicycle I bought through DealDash( I did not win the auction, but used the Buy it Now option) was found to have a warped front wheel. I wrote DealDash and they have arranged for me to exchange it at a Walmart store of my choosing. I am in the process of setting up someone to help me as my car is a bit small. The purchase date shown above can't be correct though, this all took place more recently and didn't take 3 months as that date would indicate.

josha20
8/13/14

So far so good. I was worried that I only had an e-mail address to contact support, however that was all I needed. They were prompt in helping me. And I have enjoyed my deal dash experience.

Best Online Discount Shopping Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber