US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

1,489 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

6/24/14

They have excellent customer service!

6/24/14

i appriciate the curtisy extended to me

6/21/14

they worked with me good people

Just wonderful

6/21/14

Fast response Excellent service at this time.

6/21/14

Ok so I didn't win the bidding however since I wanted the items purchasing them and getting my bids back took some of the sting away

6/21/14

my experience have not been good, I have not won an auction since I joined which is very disappointing since I am a member of other auction sites I am very happy with

6/20/14

I was frustrated after spending over 6 hours bidding on an item and when I went to purchase additional bids they were extremely costly and no longer offered at a sale price. I lost the auction due to this situation that I have never ever seen before. DealDash listened to my complaint and were willing to work with me to improve the situation. Thanks for listening DealDash!!

6/19/14

Simply awesome customer service!

6/19/14

great customer support for newbies!

Great site !!!

6/18/14

Very satisfied with it's customer service.

6/18/14

Outstanding service team!! My inquiry was responded to very promptly with the information I needed.

This is a Great Site THE BEST

6/17/14

requested a refund, given fast and courteous service

6/17/14

My experience was not good. At first I won 4 things valued at around $80 for one cent each but spent over $30 on 200 bids and then $144 on 900 bids and just kept bidding without ever winning again and had to buy items to get bids back in my account. I wouldn't have bought those items otherwise. I now am down to around 200 bids left and don't have anything to show for the 900 bids but that. I just tried again after listening to advice on the internet with a $10 Burger King gift card but spent $8.16 which equalled 51 bids and had the automatic bidder bid buddy bidding and used up all my bids and others were still bidding...something is not right here with that. I thought it was on the news that this was legit. I asked for a refund but haven't heard anything. Last night was my first experience with this. I feel I should warn others as I am losing money with this and not seeing anymore bargains no matter how hard I have tried. Also I got an avatar of a man's head in a yellow construction hat which is not what I picked...I picked beautiful flower.

6/16/14

Always a quick response from Customer Support and they treat their customer great. I love deal dashes support team great service.

6/16/14

outstanding experience, maybe I will learn how to win something one day. thanks mark

Wonerful

Pleasant.

6/16/14

I fell into addictive behaviors chasing losses with more losses.
I spent money I needed for BILLS.
So I wrote and asked for my account to be closed AND knew I might not get a refund as I had made several purchases.
Customer Service sent an email within 2 days closing my account as requested AND refunding my original purchase.
If YOU recognize you have an adrenalin rush issue as well......DO ask about self-exclusion.
I loved it, but was not successful... Bailed to save myself.
Best wishes to those who CAN enjoy AND succeed / profit.
Cheers

6/15/14

Sorry, I was just looking at your site.
Heard it on the radio 99.5 Big Country.
Maybe will look more later.
Thanks for taking care of my refund so fast.

6/15/14

My DealDash support team was very quick and responsive to all my questions!

6/14/14

Great experience and more than fair treatment

6/13/14

Nothing but a great and exciting experience

6/12/14

An honest and fair Penny Auction site. My recommendation to people is learn how to properly use an Auction site. Remember being fast is not nessasarily as good as being steady and sure.

6/12/14

Politness , intention to help many times

6/11/14

DealDash's support sent me a detailed message that even answered my unasked questions. It was impressive.

6/11/14

A problem I had with bidding on DealDash was handled quickly, professionally, clearly, and very reasonably. It was an excellent exchange in my first encounter with Dealdash Customer Service.

6/10/14

Very good!

The 1 experience so far has been wonderful

6/9/14

Ups could not catch me home and returnef my item i contact costumer services thry sent my order back out with no problem .

6/9/14

Rating 5 Excellent. DealDash was prompt and greatly understanding of the errors I made in bidding.

6/9/14

This site could provide more in customer/user information, (I would probably look for such information in the "How it works section). Items like the loss of unused money added to BidBuddy in multiple auction when a successful bid brings you to you weekly limit. Additional information on how to organize your auction views and why the view changes when you leave it to check something on your Dashboard and return to the auction view.
-- These comments are from bidder listed as DDDavey for Deal Dash Davey, retired, enjoying and having fun at your WEB site.

6/8/14

Excellent customer service. The buy it now date was extended so the delivery won't be made while I am out of town.

6/8/14

A new type of bidding I know nothing about

Very nice people

6/7/14

My experience with Deal Dash has been good, except for the Jumpers. My friends said they liked it, except for the Jumpers. They left another auction site because the Jumpers or Vultures (as they called them) took the fun out of it. I wish there was a way to stop them but if you can't beat them then join them may be the only way to compete with them.

6/7/14

I just didn't know how work it. And too much money

1 had a question and it was answered quickly

6/7/14

My experience with Deal Dash has always been excellent. I have never had or needed any direct ccontact with Deal Dash personel, but they have to be some of the best on earth.

6/6/14

Communication has been a pleasure.

6/6/14

They went above and beyond!

6/6/14

just waiting for refund and will not be using your service

I do enjoy dealdash, but need the no more bidders to be less than $5

6/6/14

Being a newbie to the site reading tactics of other bidders helped a lot. Still don't understand bid jumping.I try to bid using Bid Buddy that can bid for me equilizing my chances of winning.

great

6/5/14

this site does not have very well written explanations of how it works. You have to buy a bid package for at least $32.00 each bid costs .16 so if you win a bid for $8.00 does that meen you pay $136.00? I just bought a bid package and bid on a $25.00 walmart card I used what they call a bid buddy and put in 3 bids, now it says I only have 3 bids left what the heck is all this?

6/5/14

I got cold feet about participating. When I sought a refund, I feared running into "problems". In actuality, I was issued a refund in the politest, most helpful possible manner. Now, I trust Dealdash.com and am fixin' to return and participate!

6/5/14

It was my first time on deal dash and me not knowing what im doing I bought a bidding for $32. And another one for $36. How can I get my money back .I called 4 times and was sent to voicemail. Ugh Help please.

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber