US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 445 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 545 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 91 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

chuckp14
3/15/16

Being unfamiliar with the whole process, was very confusing to me when I watched the clock run down on a deal. One would think that the deal was about to end. Oh no, it just lapses over again to another 10 second countdown. When does it end? There is a window at the bottom right corner that gives you a time, but it says x-3. Don't be fooled. I watched that clock. It didn't change every three seconds, minutes, or at all that I could tell. Be very careful. A fool and his money, soon part ways.

joel719
3/15/16

When you have an issue with any part of the Web site, contact customer service and you won't be disappointed. They do everything in their power to fix the problem.

evelyns30
3/15/16

I was shipped wrong item hopefully you got it straight

kenc56
3/14/16

II received a super response from dealdash. A great site. You can put your trust in DEAL DASH.BID BID BID

carolync32
3/14/16

I say this because although my issue was addressed in a timely manner I am very displeased with the results. I bid and lost on a $379 messenger bag and after I purchased it the zipper broke. I am very unhappy with the quality of this item and after expressing this I was not able to return it since the "grace" period passed. I could spend the same on a top designer bag and if the zipper broke there would be no issue with a refund

danield91

Good customer service

evaa27
3/13/16

I like to get a deal on anything I can. I ordered a necklace for my daughter and I never received it. I emailed deal dash and they emailed me back saying they would send me another one. I got it in the mail today and beautiful

donb71

Quick and easy

tinar53
3/13/16

I just don't know how to win. I have tried and I will try again. How do people win?

jayw52
3/12/16

Money back guarantee- no problem.

kenank7
3/11/16

Please change this bidding system Never see anything like this ripped off! I know is not a abligation but don't let people pay 12 cent for 1 cent. This is seems like Casino hey guys You wanna bidding check this out go to. TOPHATTER that's the bidding side you don't have to buy a bid .

darrellj9
3/11/16

I accidentally submitted a purchase for bids. Andrew was the best, explained the procedure, offered free bids, while checking into my situation.

ralpht11
3/11/16

I requested information about the workings of DealDash. The explanation provided was EXCELLENT!

judiea
3/11/16

being on disability I don't have the money to just throw away on this

wandak8
3/11/16

Requested refund due not wanting to join at this time

matthewa44
3/11/16

Used the online chat for my first return...it was only a sizing issue, everything I get from these folks is always first class merchandise. James made it easy 1-2-3 and we were done. No questions, no interrogation,

randyc48
3/10/16

After getting wrong shipment it was fixed ASAP Thanks

aurorac4
3/9/16

I asked a question and Deal Dash answered almost immediatly.

johnm704
3/9/16

Nice case if the zippers worked, however they do not, brand spank'in new. I paid good money for it! I'm really am disappointed.You would think for the kind of money their asking you would at least receive a product that works.. suggestion, maybe Wilson&Miller start using metal zippers instead of plastic (JUNK) zippers that would be great.. I really believe Deal Dash is a first class site if you take the time to understand what your doing and dont flip out like me lol

williamd92

Excellent service

annb81
3/9/16

got all mixed up email annd with problems likity- split got answer

thanks

justink28
3/9/16

got a refund back on a something that i accidentally/misunderstand bought but thanks to the customer service people i got it back

jeromes31
3/9/16

Deal dash wins all bids you all have points forever as soon as I refresh it's sold wow

garyb128
3/8/16

My bid buddy account bids seamed to be jumping around. Deal dash researched the problem and found it may have to Internet problems. They whew very fair. Thanks again.

garyb127
3/7/16

Wrong item was shipped and they corrected it immediately. Great job!

donalds64
3/6/16

the experience was enlightening and I might try again at another time just right now is not the right time for me

carolb111
3/6/16

James was very helpful to help me get my refund.

brendac44

Very nice to deal with

margarete28
3/6/16

I ordered a watch and when I received it,realized it was not what I wanted. I mailed it back w/o documentation of its return. I just trusted that I wouldn't have any PRO- blems. And I didn't.

charleso19

i don't know it is real or not but i have used 1000 bids and nothing yet

melanieb52
3/6/16

I contacted deal dash about receiving the wrong earrings. They got back to me right away and took care of the problem immediately.

annk35
3/6/16

I can't imagine how busy these guys are and they help you out so quickly!

Great site!

visuv
3/6/16

I had some problem with my account, It was fixed immediately

jaminkag
3/5/16

I had a problem posting a picture on dealdash Facebook page. Customer service reached out and helped me tremendously. Thanks dealdash.

patriciak55
3/5/16

Always get prompt answers and no hassle replacement when an item arrived damaged by UPS. James even sent the replacement before I returned the broken one since it was a Christmas gift. :)

micheles41
3/4/16

A+ customer service. I was unfamiliar with this site and it was very unfortunate that my misunderstanding led me to purchase bids. I was so concerned that I lost my $72.00. I decided to send an email with my situation and concerns and within 24hours I received 2 emails. The first being sent shortly after my email was sent confirming that my email was received. The second was an email which indeed was sent within that 24 hours stating I would receive a full refund and I was also able to keep those bids I purchased as a courtesy to continue to check out the site and was wished luck on any actions I choose to try!
I have faith that I will return to this site to enjoy once my financial status is better. I thought at first another scam ....but trust me a company that does a great job at customer service and stands by their 100% money back guarantee in your first bid package is a winning company in my book.
Thanks for being honest and honoring my refund,it's appreciated more than you know.
I am still in awe on the fast response and complete understanding, nor,many company's out there like this anymore.
Thanks again
Signed
One extremely happy person.
Michele

kathyb82
3/4/16

I called and got right thru to speak to Andrew. He really walked me thru it. First time on the site and love DealDash site.

jesseh44
3/4/16

Ok, I'm just going to post my original email as its too difficult to retype it. So here is my email to deal dashOk i have been bidding on an auction of 2000 bids & have proof! That it should've been mine! Also whenever this new bidder came out of the blue & i went to bid it said in red letters bid failed. So then i went to the bidbuddy to try n catch it with 2 seconds left, it said bidbuddy failed TOO! What??? Really?? How can he win an auction with 2 seconds left on the timer? And before all of that, i was bidding just before this incident & my clock timer went all the way to 0.00 & even after being at 0.00 for a moment it let him win the auction! I READ ALL THE TERMS & CONDITIONS & IT SAID THAT ONCE MY CLOCK RUNS TO ZERO THAT THE ITEM IS YOURS! I AM SO UPSET THAT UNLESS YOU MAKE THIS RIGHT, I WILL GO TO EVERY RIP OFF REPORT SITE & THAT I CAN FIND INCLUDING THE BBB! I'M GONNA SHOW THEM MY PROOF & THEY WILL UNDERSTAND IT TOO! BECAUSE IT CLEARLY IS SHOWN HOW MY CLOCK WENT A FULL 10SECS TO ZERO!
I'M EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AS MY FRIENDS & FAMILY REFERRED ME TO DEAL DASH & AFTER THEY HEAR ABOUT THIS & EVERYBODY ELSE IN AMERICA.!
ALL I ASK IS TO MAKE THIS RIGHT & GIVING U THAT CHANCE BEFORE I DO THE ABOVE SAID MESSAGE. PLEASE MAKE THIS RIGHT. I DESERVE THOSE 2000 BIDS! THANKS & I'LL B WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY!
I am attaching the screenshots for proof.

Please just do right by me here. Thats just not right. Because whenever I've bid in auctions with 2 seconds on the clock ive lost. It's cheating. Please show how fair & honest you can be. Thanks.
Username:Youngbloodz81
And I'm writing you from my account email Thanks. Please make this right..

jacquelynl3
3/3/16

I requested a refund today and I got it today. Customer Service is GREAT.

rolandom25

I was very pleased.

brucec54
3/3/16

Fighting with Walmart to send the correct item no one is able to speak decent English when calling the help line to fix the error. # phone calls and never able to fix the issue. Did A live chat with James and he took about a min and states he corrected the issue. I still have not received the item so we will see what happens.

denisef22
3/3/16

I found in reading that DealDash is only for US users I am Canadian. I contacted the live chat line to see what I should do and was immediately helped and refunded my initial cost. It is too bad DealDash is not available in Canada as well, great site. Thank you for you excellent customer service.

andreat33
3/2/16

I just signed up and I realized I had been charged a $72 fee for a bidpack. I didn't even know what I was charged for until I really looked! Highly upset. I just want a refund. When you sign in it open to that window and it does not explain nothing. You think is to continue putting your info but it is not .. Very upset. I don´t have that much money to spent. You should do something with that for the future costumers.

johnb555
3/1/16

Who would pay $68.00 just to be able to look at whats dor sale

henryj32
3/1/16

In order to even see the site, a new user must enter all of his/her private information, and then add a credit card account. This website is a time bomb. Pay a little more to use ebay and/or paypal, and you won't be wasting your time trying to stop identity theft. Thanking you in advance for your attention, Henry
Please note, the "fast" response from dealdash is automated. I wrote a 4 paragraph message and received a 5 paragraph response in under 1 minute, obviously automated. The site relies on taking advantage of the new user. The ONLY way to find out how to enter the site is to write a bad review. There is no way to enter the site without providing all personal data and a credit card number BEFORE you are allowed to see the site. Make no mistake about it, once the scum of the earth(aka dealdash) have your personal data and credit card data and you demand a refund your data will be sold to the highest bidder. Avoid this site, Henry

samanthas62
2/29/16

I purchased a bid pack and couldn't quite understand the auction so I messaged Deal Dash Customer service and within an hour they refunded my bid pack amount and gave me information on a video they have to better understand how Deal Dash works so if I want to give it another shot I can better understand it. I have never had a company get back to me as quickly as they have and they truly were helpful I'm absolutely amazed and I'm very impressed with the customer service. I am going to give deal dash another shot just because they truly help there customers and do it in such a quick manner :).

carolynr19
2/29/16

Each time I sent an e-mail it was answered within minutes AND so courtessy
They, as a whole were outstanding, thoughtful, kind and considerate!each and everyone were excellent!! God bless them all!!

jesset23
2/28/16

My experience is and has been good, keep it up..

cassandral14
2/28/16

When I saw the ad on TV I thought this would be a great opportunity to save money, especially being a student. I sign up no problem. BUT as soon as I pay the $41 for my bids and win a prize, it can not be shipped to Canada.

This website gave no warning that Canadian Residents were not able to participate. Being ripped off $41 is not something I really had in mind when I saw the ad and signed up.
Horrible experience.

Tip for consumers: DOES NOT WORK FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS

hamzat4
2/27/16

loved this site bravo

100 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Henry,

We proactively get audited by Ernst & Young, to provide proof that there are no fake bidders on our website. All the bids are placed by real customers. As far as the reviews go, these also come from real DealDash customers, and have not been paid for.

As always, I remain willing to answer any other question or doubt you may have.

Sincerely,

1 week ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Trish!

You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work

DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance.

If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won.

Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

Best,

Adrian
Community Manager
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

35 Photos for DealDash