US Government's NSF

150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 266 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 80 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 398 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stephenc39
10/9/14

I'll rate you after I get the merchandise if it gets here and if it doesn't we will have a problem I think I spent way too much money look it up what I spend on bids

latishaj1
10/7/14

I didn't unstand how to buy because they ask for my bank card again and I want going to do that

robertor19
10/7/14

Is nice apps

carolm58
10/6/14

Excellent service. She reopened an auction so I could retrieve my 535 bids and "buy it now". I didn't know it is only good for 7 days.

yolandar1
10/6/14

Deal dash is a square dealing service. The customer service is outstanding.

candices7
10/6/14

Was double charged and when I contacted the business, they began working on the issue right away. I appreciate the speedines of the response.

tonin1
10/3/14

I found the program was not really for me and applied for the 100% refund garuntee for 1st time users. DealDash kept their word! I have been assured my refund will be complete within the next 5 days! I can hardly believe it! Wow Thanks you guys!

olsonl
10/2/14

Quite surprised and please. Very helpful I must say.

karena36
10/2/14

A+++++++++++ Rating;) very happy with your services offers & that i have receive from DealDash!

sherryy5
10/2/14

very fast , pace hard to win when your older, but then again its probably just me.

josephh42
10/1/14

I had been bidding for hours with the bid buddy and with only one person bidding against me and with bids remaining on the system, got bumped and the other won.
I contacted them and unable to explain the error was recredited the bids. That part eas good and their customer servicr rep hsndled it very well.
So. Thank you deal dash but chrck out your system for a glitch.

Tip for consumers: Pay attention. ..

bettye5
10/1/14

I have always got the best response time @ Deal Dash for any thing I do Thank you so much.

leonah1

garyr30

very good

sharonw27
9/27/14

I have some learning to do. It was horrible, after my big mistake, then you helped me correct it. So now I'm looking forward to many hours of fun

charlesg41
9/27/14

My experience turned out bad. Not the fault of Deal Dash. I lost 63 bid when someone clean out my checking account. I had bought something
from the Internet and they did it.

paula286
9/26/14

They refunded something I bought no questions asked and within a day.

markb150
9/26/14

I am very thankful for the way your company resolved my concern. I am very interested in continued service with your company.

erics76

So far , so good , I just joined today

lindac64

Good really good

carlb33
9/26/14

good

claram27
9/26/14

Have won many auctions on Deal Dash. Their customer service is bar none and I couldn't be more pleased. :)

Tip for consumers: PLEASE do yourself a HUGE favor and read how to play this auction site if you are new to it. DD makes it soo easy just by reading the instructions and especially the 'Tips and Tactics' on how to play. Good luck and happy bidding :)

elijahf12
9/24/14

i will continue to use deal dash because of the costumer service i was helped the best i have ever bean helped and it seamed personal and not about work

russk10
9/24/14

Honest and rapid. Excellent job by a knowledgeble employee.

donaldm47
9/24/14

The first step was not professional, but Your corrective action proved that You are a professional and honest organization. God Bless.

neilm31
9/24/14

I don't want to write anything

cherib1
9/22/14

I won a laptop. It doesn't work. I wrote to customer service and explained the problem. Kaylee apologized and sent me the necessary paperwork for me to print and take to a Walmart, along with the nonoperating laptop, in order to get a replacement laptop.

ninab9
9/22/14

Theses guys are quick to respond, awesome!

nicoleb36

Very good customer service

annec20

IS GOOD.

pattykf
9/21/14

I am new to this dealdash. Mimi explained it very well!

suzieh
9/21/14

I really enjoy dealdash very much this is my very first time and I still want to do this

williams291

Ok

stephenk35
9/21/14

i was bidding and dropped out. I had no idea that I had ordered the item at full price.

robertp77
9/20/14

to much hassle to sit there for possibly hours, bidding every 10 seconds. Personally I don't have the time or patience. Those that do, good for them.

joeg45
9/19/14

When I signed up with DealDash, I mistakenly made a purchase I wasn't ready for. I requested a refund, again, it was my mistake, and DealDash issued my refund within hours of my request. Thank you very much

lindar42
9/19/14

I could not be more pleased with the response time. It just was amazing to have less than 24 hours of my request. I would go 5 stars on this.

garyg30
9/19/14

The initial process was confusing but the customer service is awesome.

jpyceh
9/19/14

I was very pleased with my experience with Deal Dash and woule highly recommend this site to others.

robertb144
9/19/14

I had a great time playing with dash. I have won or brought a lot of thing That i wanted

DEBear01

dwayneh6
9/18/14

I have not won anything yet

rhondaf4
9/17/14

i like Dealdash because it is the best bidding site there is.

deboraht10
9/16/14

First time visitor and had a question. Was answered in less than 12 hours from the night before. Fast and direct. I am a new customer for sure.

thomasm76
9/16/14

I haven't used it yet , but your customer service rep was very prompt in helping me get refund

skips5
9/16/14

thank you for the bids...:)

robertg76

Great experience.

ernies16
9/15/14

They actually listened, and understood. It's amazing, but I think they actually speak ENGLISH !!!! Great.l

toddb19
9/15/14

I had an incorrect item sent to me from Deal Dash. Their customer service was above and beyond anything I could have expected. I have always appreciated the timely manner in which Deal Dash shipped it's orders and the bargains I have received. The speed in which they corrected my situation and the generosity they displayed should be a benchmark for all businesses.
Thank you Deal Dash.