US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

83%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 364 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 85 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 459 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stevenf28
4/11/15

As I have explain, this was a mistake. Thank you for deleting my account.

lorrainem18
4/10/15

Rep walked me through a return with great patience.

kimb471
4/10/15

I was treated very nice, and he understood my problem. He resolved all the problems I was having. Very professional.

tjr2
4/9/15

I won a $15 Amazon gift card a few months ago and it never came. I emailed them asking what I need to do to get my item, and their response was as follows:
"Thank you for your patience. Our supplier just got back to me, and it seems as if they haven’t received the card, so it seems as if it may have been stolen or lost. I would suggest that you inquire with your local post office, other members of the household or even neighbors if they may have received the delivery for you. Unfortunately, we’re unable to assume responsibility for this case."
My mail is delivered into a locked mailbox every day. It was definitely not stolen, but could possibly have been lost by USPS.

Trust them if you want, I don't.

jamesw170
4/9/15

I never understood my bids were gone whether I won or not. I was an auctioneer and knew anybody could have fun just bidding even though they knew they couldn't possibly win a new car for $5.00, it could be wonderful fun just to say you were bidding on that brand new Cadillac. I was dissapointed to find all my bids were just gone, win-or-not, unlike our live auctions. DealDash reacted to my dismay most promptly and professionally... even graciously. My faith was restored, my interest renewed, and I intend to spend more money, more knowledgely, with sufficient bids so I can do it right this time. THANK YOU DEALDASH for helping this previously unenlightened bidder!

terryd25
4/9/15

When I inquired whether I could transfer my previous credits on an original account to my current account (since my old computer had crashed & I had to buy a new one), the staff was very gracious & helpful & immediately transferred my old points
to my new bid account.
THANKS TO A VERY EFFICIENT STAFF!

maritzal
4/9/15

This site is very good and helpful, they are willing to solve any problem, Im very satisfy with everything in this site.

steveb114
4/9/15

Tech support refunded my membership upon request - without question or a "read before you sign-up" comments.

morufud
4/8/15

bad your system not so good twice icharged for what i dont bid for iwant mt money back

temekiab
4/7/15

It was a great experience with customer services they where very fast and I really thank you so much!

albertas3
4/7/15

I noticed right away it was going to the wrong address, and the customer service person was Johnnie On The Spot and corrected it immediately in response to my contacting customer support!

timm180
4/6/15

I won a bid for a $10 Wal Mart gift card. After some weeks I did not get the card so I sent a e-mail to DealDash . They advised me that they would get me another card or I could take 150 free bids. I took the bids and think that ,that was more than fair.

charlottep11
4/6/15

Fast service and very detailed information. Thanks for your service

athat
4/6/15

It's been great for the most part. Customers service is wonderful as well. I just want to thank deal dash for helping people like myself.

bernien1
4/6/15

fast and very friendly great service the first time

fayel3
4/6/15

I have had wins and loses and the time can be long. That's ok when you are in a game as such. My friend and I trying not to bid against each other, when I loose I get up and go to another bidding war. Having fun learning.
Thanks for the bids.

justinl47
4/6/15

I signed up about a month and a half ago, and was excited to have won 3, $10 gift cards, within minutes! Little did I know, they have a large number of "beginner only" auctions, that unlike other penny auction sites, are not advertised. After my confidence was built up from those first few wins, I started bidding on high-value items. Once my initial bid pack was wiped out, I bought a large bid pack during a "sale" (bids are never 60 cents again, after your first bid pack). Before I had learned my lesson, I was down several thousand bids.

My best advice is to know your limits. Don't go after anything big until you've managed to successfully win smaller items (don't count those first few $10 gift cards, MLB baseballs, Cuisinart 3-piece Grilling Sets, or MicroSD cards). Take advantage of those beginner auctions, and try to max out all 6 of your "Under $200" slots with those beginner auctions. How to tell if it is a beginner auction? Most of the $10 gift cards, and other items mentioned above will be beginner auctions. If you're looking at one of those, in the URL, change the "auction id" number to the next number (ie, 2978305 becomes 2978306) if it is any of those items listed above, you're almost guaranteed to win in 1 bid. I'm not sure if it is possible to fill all 6 slots, but I did fill 5 of mine, and I may have stopped only because I went after larger ticket items.

If you sign up on a Friday evening, you can likely fill most, if not all of your "Under $200" slots before the 12am PDT limit reset on Saturday, and it will help recoup most of your initial bid pack costs while you decide if the site is really for you. As long as you understand what you're getting into, the site can be fun, but when people get carried away, wasting 1500 bids on a 300 bid pack, and the like, and it can seem impossible to win, at times.

My advice? Avoid bid packs. Place a single bid early to avoid getting "locked out" when it hits $5, then check back when the initial bidding frenzy dies down. Gift cards are your friend, if you end up using too many bids, you can always "Buy it Now" for retail value, get your bids back, and even some free bids for your time as highest bidder. Don't bid beyond your means, you won't win a $1200 MacBook Pro with 60 bids, so don't even try it, at first.

If you follow these general rules, you won't have the "Where did my 4000 bids go?!?" moment that I myself encountered, and may be on your way to having fun, and maybe winning a few things along the way.

Tip for consumers: Bid smart, recoup initial expenses through the beginner auction gift cards, watch and learn before going after high-value items.

patm68
4/5/15

Jesse was attentive to my problem and didn't leave me hanging for a long time . Would recomend this site for anyone needing a great support staff .

andriesa3
4/4/15

I am working in Africa on a contract, with my computer IP showing it as such. But I am a USA resident with my shipping address located in the USA. Other inferior sites like Quibids does not allow this.

DealDash is clearly ahead of the game. It only makes sense ... if your shipping address is within the USA, your computer IP should not matter. I want to bid from where-ever I am, even if not in the USA, provided my shipping address remains within the USA.

Thanks DealDash, for great support, a quick answer and clearly understanding your customer's circumstances. Great job !!!

matthewb66
4/3/15

Haven't won anything yet but I like the stuff that they have to be won

franciscoa9
4/2/15

I wanted a new phone for Verizon, but they don't offer any on the site, they still refunded my bid pack purchase and let me use the bids to bid on other items! Awesome service and fast response!!

janeb48
4/2/15

Everything that I read about Deal Dash sounded legit. So I though, I'll give it a try. Didn`t know how 400 bids would work out. But I think that I have everything under coontrol. LOL! I've won 3 bids, not big ones, but I won. Yea!

jimr57
4/1/15

I didn't read all the fine lines close enough & they were very understanding thank you

carriem40
4/1/15

I am new to DealDash and have found customer service to be professional, very timely, and absolutely stellar! Every company should take lessons from you DealDash!

theresad13
4/1/15

As a new dealdash customer, I required assistance with a refund. They replied to my email, and refunded my money in record time, all HASSLE FREE!! I was very impressed.

ronnieannp
4/1/15

live interaction with the customer service was very helpful

haroldm34
4/1/15

I had an item that I had not received for a good period of time. I then requested help with the matter and customer service was very heopful.

cb82
3/31/15

Precent great

troyp11

The best

shanem40
3/30/15

Rate the customer service you just received!
Thank You!
Thank you so much for letting us know how you were treated by our team.

Let other consumers know how DealDash treated you on Sitejabber.com!

You will be redirected there shortly.

For your ease, here is your previous response that you can freely copy and paste:

Ok, Yes I will try the 1000 bids please - I will get my brother something else.

And, I will make A Whiteboard/Animation Review Video after this....... 5Star.........

God Bless you and the rest of The Deal Dash Team

The Customer Service/Public Relations is 5Star......

Also leave reviews for other sites you love!

kimr51
3/30/15

Dealdash.com is a penny auction. They say it is fair and honest. I tried the site and felt like it was like gambling. They gave me back my money and told me to finish using points. I never won until after I ask for a refund. I decided maybe I would try again after all I wanted a computer for my husband so if I just bid for that I would be ok. Thinking if I bid to high I would buy the product. I got into the site for alot of money on bids the auction ran 2 days and 1 1/2 nights. I thought I should go online and price the computer that I was bidding on. That was when I found the computer at Best Buys for $449 and they were selling it for $738. I just couldn;t justify paying almost double plus the price of all those bids. I aslo notice that sometimes I would be voting on other items and someone would win with me right there bidding. I don't believe it is fair or honest and they are making alot of money despite what they say. First hand experience but I learned my lesson well. Sincerely , Kim

Tip for consumers: Price high items before you start to bid on them. The retail price they say is fair and honest is usually higher. Only bid on items priced well and that you could use anyway.

randyw26
3/29/15

I was notified that a product was out of stock and was offered bids or a gift card. Thought this was very fair. Customer service is fast and fair.

bobv9
3/29/15

All customer services should be as efficient.

stevens76
3/28/15

I can not say enough good about these guys. When I win or buy they deliver quickly. Anytime I have had any type of problem they have also took the loose and never ask any question. You just can not find better service than that. If a customer can not get satisfaction from the DealDash team they can not be pleased. Love you guys and thanks for all your help.

lindar63
3/28/15

I was truly amazed by response time I received. The service was very friendly and informative.

abhip
3/28/15

good deals. And very nice costumer service. Very helpful and mostly resolve all the issues right on chat

staceyt6
3/26/15

I've tried other penny auction sites but done as good as DealDash. Customer Service is second to none, quick to respond in a satisfactory matter concerning bids, refunds, credits, and inquires of items in questions. Ships all items free and quick. The Best by Far.

Tip for consumers: Bid on no more then 2 items at a time. This will help control your spending.

jeannined

I think it went well

rolandob12
3/26/15

If dont win today , you may win next time , never kive up.

victorv14

Quick response.

snowloa
3/25/15

Very helpful, resolved my issue in a timely manner. Thank you.

eduardor15
3/25/15

I Make a mistake and pay for bid money, I send a refund request and they contact it me super quick and get my money back

talono
3/25/15

These guys helped me out when it was my stupidity and took care of the problem great people thanks again deal dash

michellef40
3/25/15

I have won a lot on this site as well as spent hundreds on buy it now deals... my issue though is you can only purchase the amount of bids. they want you to buy...sometimes I would just like 25 or 50 bids... your not given that option... also bid stomping is outrageous on the site and a lot of people have no info listed so it makes you wonder if they work for deal dash and are just trying to increase the bids to get more money and lets not forget those people who think paying $16 for a $10 gift card is a good deal... hello.... since when is spending $6 more then the actual value of an item, not to mention the $2 or $3 you spent on the bids you used a good deal? I once bought an item to get my bids back and the item advertised its value at $8 but when I went to check out I was being charged $12.. they said it wasn't their fault but that of the merchandiser...isn't it their job to make sure they are advertising the right price? I once saw a $1000 Walmart gift card go for $2200.00 (it was free week so the winner only paid .01 for it plus what bids they used) but if you multiply that 220000 bids by the least amount of what a bid cost say .13 cents deal dash made $28,600 off that one card just in bids.. Once they got you hooked though you are done for... you can get some good deals but you also spend a lot of money !!

Tip for consumers: consider what the item will cost you by including what each bid cost and also be respectful and don't stomp others bids... give everyone the opportunity to get free bids..

lisam154
3/24/15

I've been bidding on dealdash.com for about two years now and have over 600 wins. These wins are great to say the least but in the beginning it seemed to be hopeless. There are all types of bidding strategies I've seen and some people just waist money by over bidding because they don't have any patience and want to win it NOW. Good luck with that fellow bidders. Its doesn't usually happen like that. New bidders should watch and learn first. Get to know your competition and learn their bidding habits and strategies. If not you can always learn the hard and expensive way.( keep buying more bids) Only go for things you would be willing to buy if you don't win and do not let your ego get the best of you cause the only one who comes out a big winner is DD.com Hope y'all have a great day

Tip for consumers: Watch and learn first !!!!!!

garzab
3/24/15

Good. Better if I would have won. Need more detail on how to win. I used aBib Buddy and Want to be able to see when my bids were being placed. Want to know if the winner used a Bid Buddy?

paulb172
3/23/15

YOUR RESPONSE WAS GREAT AND IT HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND HOW THIS ALL WORK THANKS.

margaretn12
3/23/15

Was contacted by advertisement via email. Other than payments u have no customer service phone numvers

angieh14
3/22/15

Very happy with services

vikuttap
3/22/15

There was a misunderstanding on my end on creating an account which had charged me $64.
I had requested a refund explaining what happened.
The service was very fast to reply and was very understanding, and they have a lot of generosity as well!

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Why do i need to put credit card information before i put in a bid
4/26/15
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Chaz, in order to participate and bid in the auctions it's first required to purchase a bid pack. Bid packs come in a variety of different sizes. For example you could get 500 bids for $75. Once you have purchased a bid pack you're ready to go! You can bid to win an item. If you don't win, you can always buy the item at normal retail price using the "Buy it Now". We'll ship your item free of charge and even give you back all the bids you used in that auction to try again. Keep in mind we have a 100% money back guarantee on your first purchase - no questions asked. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to email support@dealdash.com. Many thanks!
4/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: how many auctions has player won as a member
4/30/15
Answer
kerryk6
A: Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more.
the more valuable the article the harder to win.
Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids.
Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it.
Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice.
Its up to you, on what you want to do.
Hope this helps.
5/1/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

35 Photos for DealDash