US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 260 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 80 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 395 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

devinj3
9/14/14

Very good customer service

richardl61
9/13/14

The support team was very fast& quick in helping me!! Thank You

donnap15
9/13/14

was on top of everything when I received the wrong item.. sent me a packing slip and I never had to contact ups to pick it up they just showed up...

jamesh133
9/13/14

I had trouble logging in. I send an e-mail and received a responce right away.
Thanks

sylviak3
9/12/14

Thank you for explaining everything to me.

larryl39
9/12/14

Alex, helped me out with my username and password that I forgot.

verav
9/11/14

Very GOOD

chuckk6
9/11/14

I'm very pleased with almost every aspect & feature. I learned a lot from my contact with support, adding to the positive experience I've had. I highly recommend this site. It is different than other auction sites and they keep it simple, easy to use AND WIN. There are bid buying specials and always a good chance of winning if you pay attention and read the tips, suggestion and watch auctions and learn from them. MUCH better site than I expected. AND I think I WON most of the auctions I bid in when I first gave it a try. It's fun, and worth it, win or lose.

aprilb15
9/10/14

deal dash was alright...it wasn't exactly what I thought it was going to be so that why I asked for my money back, other than that everything else was fine

delberj
9/10/14

Yall have been great and i have more knowledge on how to bid thanks to yall

mohammadt5
9/10/14

They have a menu to see "Who's on their limit" and it shows less than $200 and more than $200, and it shows only a list with few people. I don't think they show the right number of people.

jasond57

It took a while

robertap1
9/9/14

service was excellent

ernestol5
9/9/14

Just couldn't understand how to bid.

tinar20
9/8/14

Customer Service did a wonderful job correcting the error of the vendor.
Kaylee did a great job!

chadw100

Fun and honest.

lorab3
9/7/14

Great people to talk to if you encounter a problem or question. DealDash is a fun site to try to win great items. More trying than winning but its all fun, right? And the buy-it-now option cinches the deal in the end so you don't ever really lose.

robertn43

GREAT

joseg45

Nice items.

danielf34
9/6/14

GREAT! Just trying to learn more about bidding and buying before I start! I'm excited to try it because of all the commercials i've seen on tv! But I'm still a little lost on how to win, so i want learn first! Customer service is great, I got a quick response about my request and it makes me feel like this is a trustworthy site that I can trust thank you!

Tip for consumers: 100 percent legit! Trustworthy site, and great service and deals! They responded to my request and took care of my problem immediately! They gave their word that they can help me with any questions and did what they said they would do! I trust this site 100 percent! Have fun and enjoy all the great deals! 5

johnf115
9/6/14

i had a very good experience with your co. and many thanks to customer service for their fast action.

craigp22

excellant!!!

miltond7

Excellent

gayd
9/6/14

You certainly take care of your customers, with all their failures and flaws

louisf23
9/6/14

The person was very attentively, to by needs.
and I thank your Staff.

patg20
9/6/14

Their advertisement is so true. They are honest and fair. Really enjoy their auctions

ferdinandg6
9/5/14

Great.I rate you 5 stars.

mearla
9/4/14

WELL I REALLY HAVE NOT HAD THE CHANCE TO BID ON ANY THING JUST YETAS I AM NEW TO THIS AND LEARNING THE HARD WAY

judyr10
9/4/14

very easy

angelad16
9/1/14

I didn't buy anything

sarranaj
8/30/14

I don't know how but apparently I bought 500 bids for $75 dollars but after contacting dealdash customer service for 3 days with no response, I'm wondering how they have any customers. Are week days none business days as well? I'm very irritated at this point because I thought this problem would have been resolved by now. Negative stars 0

Tip for consumers: BE CAREFUL, they'll rob you blind!

yvonnew7
8/29/14

Con fusing but ok now good sevice

lisag50
8/29/14

I've Always had great experiences with Deal Dash but I had an item from Walmart arrive damaged & it is taking more than 4 months to get a lousy $28 refund from Walmart.. Beware of Any ITEMS won that cone from them. They are a horrible co. To deal with. However, DEAL DASH is ALWAYS PLEASANT & the customer service reps are EXTREMELY NICE!!

robins51
8/29/14

When DealDash first started it was fun and you could actually win decent items at a reasonable price.Some of there electronic items were very generic and outdated. Customer service was good. Bid bots, hmmmm prolly! I really enjoyed this site until it got tooo big. The only other con is the time spent waiting and bidding until it ended,

sharonp26
8/28/14

I LOVE LOVE LOVE. Deal Dash!!! Great selection of things to bid on, great customer service, lots of chances to get free bids, bids are sold at a good price, sometimes as low as .14 each. They are always running a little something extra like being able to get free bids 2X, 3X, or even 5X faster.Love those free bids! You have the option to buy it now if you dont win the item AND they will give you all of the bids that you used for that item back. You cant beat that. The shipping is always free and fast! You can track your orders to see when they will arrive---everything except the gift cards. They inform you by email when your stuff has been shipped also. I could go on but i think everyone gets how i feel about Deal Dash. The only complaint that i have is that the BIN or buy it now prices on items (except gift cards) are usually higher than they are on places like Amazon, Wal Mart, or Best Buy. That's really the only negative thing I have to say. So try it, youlllove it!

davidr109
8/28/14

Had a problem with logging in and you guys fixed it thank you

jamesd104
8/28/14

Deal Dash is a great auction website. The products offered are different and attractable to a wide range of interests. They have great bid buy deals and they even pay for shipment. They respond to inquiries swiftly and professionally.
This is a fun site and if you are patient, you can win some valuable items at a fraction of the retail cost if you are a smart bidder but, you can also get lucky sometimes and win a high valued item for practically nothing.
Having been on other auction sites, Deal Dash is the premier site and I highly recommend it.

yulianv
8/28/14

Well Done! Very swift and High Quality Respond! Thank YOU Deal Dash!

colleenm11
8/27/14

wonderful

donnac39
8/25/14

I somehow had $64.00 removed from my bank account to "buy" bids! I did NOT authorize anything like this! I have contacted customer support 5 times now, to no response! I had intended to browse, possibly buy, but if one thinks about this, you must buy bids to bid on items that would cost that price thru Walmart, Amazon, ebay, etc. After buying bids, you've spent more than an item would cost anyway! THINK before you jump into this "GREAT" deal! It makes no sense & I'll NEVER use this site again!!

kimberlyh22

it was great

joank11
8/25/14

I have so much fun playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janb37
8/24/14

E mailed customer service. A team member got back to me within 12 hrs

roberts183
8/23/14

I had a problem and CSA assisted me promptly. I am very impressed with immediate response and resolving the situation. DealDash is an online company that can be trusted.

charlenec4
8/22/14

I signed up for 400 bids = $32.00 and spent almost half of that on bidding for a coffee pot for almost an hour. I don't think this site is legit .. I believe it is like any other auction site with robot bidders ... Not for me.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to spend a lot of money buying bids.

keithb52

Awesome!!

jamesm188
8/21/14

Question, answered on next working day.

jimmyc40
8/21/14

I did received a prompt and a very cleart answer to my question, that is the reason for my 5 star rating

antoniop21
8/20/14

Well I made a mistake when I was browsing DealDash for the first time, an I bought without knowing, I don't even know what I bought ( no Im not stupid), just naive, any way, I wrote an email, explaining the problem and without any problems at all they wrote me back, telling me that my $75.00 will be reemborsed,,,,THANKSSSSSSSS

jacqueh3
8/20/14

Very impress of their inventiveness.

31 Photos for DealDash