US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

DealDash reviews

1501 Broadway, (12th floor)
Manhattan, NY 10036
support@dealdash.com
1st Review:
kimt2

1,166 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

Great

4/5/14

A very rewarding experience.

excellent customer service

4/4/14

There customer service is superior. They aim to help you win. They also give you free bids from time to time. Just like their mission statement They are fair and honest.

They have more skilled bidders these days due to successful seasoned bidders sharing their knowledge and strategies on their blog. Because of this you do need to be patience and will probably spend more for item then you used to.

4/4/14

It is addicting but may have to quit for awhile. I've beendoing a lot of BIN and not a lot of winning. It is a fair site but I'm afraid I lack the stamina. Also I'm on level 24. Since the clock went to 10 seconds, it is taking forever to get to level 25. If I manage to get to this my reward will be 200 free bids. Just doesn't seem worth it Thank you.

Fantastic.

4/4/14

AWESOME products! Exciting site with a large variety of items. I have gotten several people to "check out" DD and have been members every since. I have been very fortunate with winning auctions and will remain a loyal member!

4/4/14

Best dote won it's of great products

4/4/14

By my error, gave my credit card when I signed on, not knowing it would be used right away. Asked to remove myself and refund my $35.00 to my credit card and to take me off the DEAL .

4/4/14

Good time, profitable, 1st rate.

4/4/14

Customer service representative Martina has been very attentive and helpful. Replies have been prompt and she has been diligent in helping to resolve my concerns.

It has been awesome.

4/4/14

Best auction site out there. Always on time delivery and if not the will correct the issue asap...

4/4/14

Have never had any trouble with Deal Dash and would tell everyone to try it out.

4/4/14

my experience with dealdash has been great. just wish I had more mney & did it when prices were lower & knew more of what I was doing then. only problemnow is I recently had a Trojan and noticed this says purchase date 3/19 well I didn't buy anything on that date so please ck into that and let me know ok? I had to hire a tech from aol and prior to that I was ill so it wasn't me so please tell me and im also not adding my last name thanks

4/4/14

Great and fast as always!

4/4/14

Yes it has been great haven't bought anything yet as some out beds all the time, but can't afford it right know, but the great work.

4/3/14

on 2 occasions, for different reasons I have talked with Customer Service and was treated wonderfully ! As for the purchase process, it's flawless..excellent.
thanks..

4/3/14

DealDash his the best I love bidding and anytime is fun, intriguing and exacting. I will recommend it to everyone

Great experiebce

4/3/14

I really enjoy dealdash, better then other sites, dealdash is the only site for me now.

4/3/14

Excellent! Why shop anywhere else??!!?!?!

4/3/14

I give 4 out of 5 I bought a oster 4 slice toaster and it's a piece of junk..not your fault,, unless you only buy junk to resale..

A +

4/3/14

Dealdash is having a problem with one-per-user on the 5000 bid packs and 2000 bid packs. I have been talking to support and they aren't even acknowledging the problem. It you look on the history of recent winners you will see that most of March is missing. The users that won on the dates that are missing are able to win again. This is an on going problem. I have seen many users that have won multiple time recently. Hint, if you have won before you can win again now.

4/3/14

Mostly excellent although the rotisserie I won came in a carton, but the inside box looked like someone had kicked two holes in it and the rotisserie was dented. I didn't much like that.

4/3/14

Anytime I have won or bought something and had any type of trouble the customer service has been great. I do have one drawback and that is once you buy certain items you can NEVER purchase or bid on the item again. Think there should be a 1 year blackout or something along those lines. I have already purchased Christmas gifts for this coming year and got GREAT deals. I not all of Christmas last year on here and business gifts for clients. Love this sight but can get addictive!

4/1/14

Delivery quick and fast responses to emails.

3/31/14

Was speedily taken care of

Great customer service!

3/30/14

Add another star or two! Service...can't be beat!

3/30/14

It was a positive experience.

3/30/14

Good, Fun and Frustrating. Best Penny Auction Site I have been on and this is my second site! You offer nice discounts and offers to your DEALDASHERS!

3/30/14

Great experience. I have won 49 auctions in less than one year and service has been fantastic and I am picky. My only complaint is that there are now too many bidders.

3/30/14

Average site, poor product selection

3/30/14

Items are as described and received when expected.

3/30/14

Had an issue with price changing, but it was explained and all turned out well.

3/30/14

Always a thrill when I have bids to spend. Has been a good experience as to receiving my winnings in very little shopping time. Thanks Deal Dash

3/30/14

love the bidding,love the quick service,whether it's a question or problem ,they are always there.product delivery is fast LOVE IT!!!great job deal dash!!!!!

3/30/14

Love the site, but I end up buying more than I win! Items are top notch. Will continue to use DealDash and try to WIN rather than BIN!

3/30/14

Always have excellent customer service! Always professional and friendly.

No problems.

I love dealdash

3/29/14

I've been a member of DealDash since 11/12/13. I won some and lost some but always have fun and learn something new every day. Customer service is top notch. The quality of the items is A1, the FREE shipping is FAST, safe, capable and accurate, and there hasn't been one mistake made by DealDash yet. They make sure you're satisfied or they go above and beyond to fix whatever might have disturbed you. My partner first told me about DealDash after having seen one of their TV commercials. I was skeptical to say the least but after about two weeks of researching the site I decided to give it a try and boy am I glad I did. I've won some amazing items at ridiculously low prices, like my very first win just before Christmas: a 50" LED Samsung HDTV that we are just thrilled with and we got for less than $72.00. If you haven't tried DealDash yet, what are you waiting for?!!
Mike Philbrook

3/29/14

deal dash customer service is awesome they respond quickly and friendly and address the problem and get it fixed.

Don't have one