US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 443 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 545 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 90 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

johnm704
3/9/16

Nice case if the zippers worked, however they do not, brand spank'in new. I paid good money for it! I'm really am disappointed.You would think for the kind of money their asking you would at least receive a product that works.. suggestion, maybe Wilson&Miller start using metal zippers instead of plastic (JUNK) zippers that would be great.. I really believe Deal Dash is a first class site if you take the time to understand what your doing and dont flip out like me lol

williamd92

Excellent service

annb81
3/9/16

got all mixed up email annd with problems likity- split got answer

thanks

justink28
3/9/16

got a refund back on a something that i accidentally/misunderstand bought but thanks to the customer service people i got it back

jeromes31
3/9/16

Deal dash wins all bids you all have points forever as soon as I refresh it's sold wow

garyb128
3/8/16

My bid buddy account bids seamed to be jumping around. Deal dash researched the problem and found it may have to Internet problems. They whew very fair. Thanks again.

garyb127
3/7/16

Wrong item was shipped and they corrected it immediately. Great job!

donalds64
3/6/16

the experience was enlightening and I might try again at another time just right now is not the right time for me

carolb111
3/6/16

James was very helpful to help me get my refund.

brendac44

Very nice to deal with

margarete28
3/6/16

I ordered a watch and when I received it,realized it was not what I wanted. I mailed it back w/o documentation of its return. I just trusted that I wouldn't have any PRO- blems. And I didn't.

charleso19

i don't know it is real or not but i have used 1000 bids and nothing yet

melanieb52
3/6/16

I contacted deal dash about receiving the wrong earrings. They got back to me right away and took care of the problem immediately.

annk35
3/6/16

I can't imagine how busy these guys are and they help you out so quickly!

Great site!

visuv
3/6/16

I had some problem with my account, It was fixed immediately

jaminkag
3/5/16

I had a problem posting a picture on dealdash Facebook page. Customer service reached out and helped me tremendously. Thanks dealdash.

patriciak55
3/5/16

Always get prompt answers and no hassle replacement when an item arrived damaged by UPS. James even sent the replacement before I returned the broken one since it was a Christmas gift. :)

micheles41
3/4/16

A+ customer service. I was unfamiliar with this site and it was very unfortunate that my misunderstanding led me to purchase bids. I was so concerned that I lost my $72.00. I decided to send an email with my situation and concerns and within 24hours I received 2 emails. The first being sent shortly after my email was sent confirming that my email was received. The second was an email which indeed was sent within that 24 hours stating I would receive a full refund and I was also able to keep those bids I purchased as a courtesy to continue to check out the site and was wished luck on any actions I choose to try!
I have faith that I will return to this site to enjoy once my financial status is better. I thought at first another scam ....but trust me a company that does a great job at customer service and stands by their 100% money back guarantee in your first bid package is a winning company in my book.
Thanks for being honest and honoring my refund,it's appreciated more than you know.
I am still in awe on the fast response and complete understanding, nor,many company's out there like this anymore.
Thanks again
Signed
One extremely happy person.
Michele

kathyb82
3/4/16

I called and got right thru to speak to Andrew. He really walked me thru it. First time on the site and love DealDash site.

jesseh44
3/4/16

Ok, I'm just going to post my original email as its too difficult to retype it. So here is my email to deal dashOk i have been bidding on an auction of 2000 bids & have proof! That it should've been mine! Also whenever this new bidder came out of the blue & i went to bid it said in red letters bid failed. So then i went to the bidbuddy to try n catch it with 2 seconds left, it said bidbuddy failed TOO! What??? Really?? How can he win an auction with 2 seconds left on the timer? And before all of that, i was bidding just before this incident & my clock timer went all the way to 0.00 & even after being at 0.00 for a moment it let him win the auction! I READ ALL THE TERMS & CONDITIONS & IT SAID THAT ONCE MY CLOCK RUNS TO ZERO THAT THE ITEM IS YOURS! I AM SO UPSET THAT UNLESS YOU MAKE THIS RIGHT, I WILL GO TO EVERY RIP OFF REPORT SITE & THAT I CAN FIND INCLUDING THE BBB! I'M GONNA SHOW THEM MY PROOF & THEY WILL UNDERSTAND IT TOO! BECAUSE IT CLEARLY IS SHOWN HOW MY CLOCK WENT A FULL 10SECS TO ZERO!
I'M EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AS MY FRIENDS & FAMILY REFERRED ME TO DEAL DASH & AFTER THEY HEAR ABOUT THIS & EVERYBODY ELSE IN AMERICA.!
ALL I ASK IS TO MAKE THIS RIGHT & GIVING U THAT CHANCE BEFORE I DO THE ABOVE SAID MESSAGE. PLEASE MAKE THIS RIGHT. I DESERVE THOSE 2000 BIDS! THANKS & I'LL B WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY!
I am attaching the screenshots for proof.

Please just do right by me here. Thats just not right. Because whenever I've bid in auctions with 2 seconds on the clock ive lost. It's cheating. Please show how fair & honest you can be. Thanks.
Username:Youngbloodz81
And I'm writing you from my account email Thanks. Please make this right..

jacquelynl3
3/3/16

I requested a refund today and I got it today. Customer Service is GREAT.

rolandom25

I was very pleased.

brucec54
3/3/16

Fighting with Walmart to send the correct item no one is able to speak decent English when calling the help line to fix the error. # phone calls and never able to fix the issue. Did A live chat with James and he took about a min and states he corrected the issue. I still have not received the item so we will see what happens.

denisef22
3/3/16

I found in reading that DealDash is only for US users I am Canadian. I contacted the live chat line to see what I should do and was immediately helped and refunded my initial cost. It is too bad DealDash is not available in Canada as well, great site. Thank you for you excellent customer service.

andreat33
3/2/16

I just signed up and I realized I had been charged a $72 fee for a bidpack. I didn't even know what I was charged for until I really looked! Highly upset. I just want a refund. When you sign in it open to that window and it does not explain nothing. You think is to continue putting your info but it is not .. Very upset. I don´t have that much money to spent. You should do something with that for the future costumers.

johnb555
3/1/16

Who would pay $68.00 just to be able to look at whats dor sale

henryj32
3/1/16

In order to even see the site, a new user must enter all of his/her private information, and then add a credit card account. This website is a time bomb. Pay a little more to use ebay and/or paypal, and you won't be wasting your time trying to stop identity theft. Thanking you in advance for your attention, Henry
Please note, the "fast" response from dealdash is automated. I wrote a 4 paragraph message and received a 5 paragraph response in under 1 minute, obviously automated. The site relies on taking advantage of the new user. The ONLY way to find out how to enter the site is to write a bad review. There is no way to enter the site without providing all personal data and a credit card number BEFORE you are allowed to see the site. Make no mistake about it, once the scum of the earth(aka dealdash) have your personal data and credit card data and you demand a refund your data will be sold to the highest bidder. Avoid this site, Henry

samanthas62
2/29/16

I purchased a bid pack and couldn't quite understand the auction so I messaged Deal Dash Customer service and within an hour they refunded my bid pack amount and gave me information on a video they have to better understand how Deal Dash works so if I want to give it another shot I can better understand it. I have never had a company get back to me as quickly as they have and they truly were helpful I'm absolutely amazed and I'm very impressed with the customer service. I am going to give deal dash another shot just because they truly help there customers and do it in such a quick manner :).

carolynr19
2/29/16

Each time I sent an e-mail it was answered within minutes AND so courtessy
They, as a whole were outstanding, thoughtful, kind and considerate!each and everyone were excellent!! God bless them all!!

jesset23
2/28/16

My experience is and has been good, keep it up..

cassandral14
2/28/16

When I saw the ad on TV I thought this would be a great opportunity to save money, especially being a student. I sign up no problem. BUT as soon as I pay the $41 for my bids and win a prize, it can not be shipped to Canada.

This website gave no warning that Canadian Residents were not able to participate. Being ripped off $41 is not something I really had in mind when I saw the ad and signed up.
Horrible experience.

Tip for consumers: DOES NOT WORK FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS

hamzat4
2/27/16

loved this site bravo

amberp19
2/26/16

Always a good fun time when bidding on deal dash! Most definitely one of my favorite penny auction sites with great products and great deals.

mikel231
2/24/16

Bye!

trezelles
2/23/16

I just signed up and I realized I had been charged a $20 fee for a bidpack. I didn't even know what I was charged for until I really looked! Highly upset. I just want my money back.

trinac7
2/22/16

Will not refund money for unauthorized purchases on debit card

darleneg12
2/21/16

First I was responded to within 5 minutes of my question. Then I found out that DealDash run's specials sometimes where the highest bidder gets the item for free! Almost too good to be true so I'm going to test it out lol.

porshas1
2/19/16

Best website ever! They listen very well, very sweet people. Honestly, this is going to be my #1 site.

lindak82
2/19/16

you were very patience and helpful since i didnt know anything of how deal dash worked thanks for your help!

brianb157
2/18/16

just didnt realize ur name was public until too late. needed help changing to less obvious. thanx again.

shannong26
2/17/16

I would have enjoyed this experience so much better if they got rid if bid buddy. Not quite the fair play that they advertise. It ends up becoming a bidding war between computers and the one who is willing to pay for more bids "wins" I get that's how they make their money. I still think it would be way more fair to do away with bid buddy and have to manually place your bid. I won't be back nor will I be referring to any of my friends

cherylu1
2/16/16

Shocked. I repaired myself to haggle to get my bids back. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised!

andyo12
2/16/16

Tried to win a couple gifts over the last 2 months. Maybe I have no luck but when you see how much previous winners paid ya think ok I have a chance. To many of the auctions I tried went for r or the times the amount of previous winners. I also know the previous winners numbers don't jive because they change every couple of hours. I'm done. Good luck

connieb61
2/15/16

I did not understand how this works and was almost immediately refunded. I will get help watch offered video and hopefully feel more confident in my choice so I may use this site in the future...thank you!

richardc153
2/14/16

I recently left a disappointing review for an instance when I received an empty box instead of the item I had won with the high bid, which happened to be very, very low. I was, and am, sure it was an oversight that happens occasionally and would have been more upset had it cost more to acquire. Nevertheless, I thought it appropriate to make it known that this had occurred. In a matter of just a few hours, I came across a reply that assured me a replacement item was being sent.

paulw147
2/14/16

I'm always impressed!

tonyaf10
2/13/16

After learning and watching how to bid it's been a great experience.

donm93
2/13/16

Quick response time

vanessaa24
2/12/16

Needed to understand more, I ask question and got my answer and more. Answered all questions asked in a short amount of time. Very pleased

faisala13
2/12/16

Yesterday I found a deal for GoPro that says "buy it now" for just zero dollar. I bought it then I got my receipt. When I checked the status of my order today, I found it voided! I talked to the online support, he told me that it is not possible for him to send me the cam for free. I said to him it was my first impression of this website because I'm a new costumer. Then he gave me a free bids for apologizing. It is okay, but I think if there is any error in the system, the costumer is not responsible for that. you should send the product to the costumer even though it was an error.

98 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Tammy,

I am very sorry to hear that. I can help you with that. Can you please send me your user name so I can cancel your account? My email address is adrian@dealdash.com

Please let us know if there's anything else you need. We'll be happy to help.

Adrian

Community Manager
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi there Tom. We are sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your items. Are you able to send me an email with your user name? I'll look into this.

You can contact me personally by emailing adrian@dealdash.com

Adrian
Community Manager
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

35 Photos for DealDash