US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

People interested in DealDash are also interested in:

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 364 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 85 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 463 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jasonr56
5/18/15

Didnt recieve correct item.
Corrected the situation and gave extra bids for any hassle.

oscarr29

Excellent

carlosg32
5/17/15

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH DEALDASH FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS AND FOR ME IS GREAT TO DEALING WITH ANYTHING RELATED TO THEIR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE MY SELF...
THANK U GUYS!

jamesr125
5/17/15

purchasing problem with bank resolved

gregm62

Excellent customer service at DealDash.com

charmh
5/16/15

Deal Dash Is A Fun Loving Gaming Site . I Am Glad I've Found This Site It Really Makes Me Happy When I am Sad And Lonely . Winning Great Items Is Everything And Losing Is A Part Of The Game . Win Some ! - Lose Some ! Over All The Name Of The Game Is To Enjoy Life And Have Fun And Leave All The Worries Behind Just Play Wisely And Do Not Over Do It . Well, The Best Part Of All Of this Is Sharing My Winning Items To My Family And Donate To The Less Fortunate Ones Really Makes Me Feel Great !. I Thank God For All The Blessings I Have Received . Deal Dash Is A Must Recommended Bidding Site The One And Only Site I Play , Free Shipping Can't Beat That , Awesome ! More Power To Deal Dash I'm Lovin' It !!!!!!........

tinar28
5/16/15

The Deal Dash rep. was very friendly and very very helpful during the whole process. I have received my item in good condition. Thank You!

franks86
5/16/15

My problem was handled in one day and item was re-shipped. Thanks to the support team.

jw92
5/15/15

Very impress with the turn around time on support response, clarity of explanation and customer politeness. Thank you for the feel of worthiness.

miked140
5/14/15

They are refunding my purchase because I misunderstood how it worked. Very honest people.
Thanks

roryr6
5/14/15

I called about an item I did not received, customer service handle it with no problem. He said I would receive a new Card within a week. Thank you

stephenf29
5/13/15

I just went for lunch and a response was already forwarded to me.

ninam12
5/11/15

I contacted DealDash to suggest that allowing the words Deal Dash to be included in usernames might lead to the impression that DD was running up its own bids. I heard back very quickly and was thanked with specific reference to my issue, not just a form letter. I am a DD fan!

daleb35
5/9/15

Requested to have my email address changed, their response and changes were almost immediate. Couldn't ask for better customer service. Thank You!

williamw68
5/8/15

NO COMMENT

davidr160
5/8/15

I have emailed Deal Dash on several occasions with general questions I did not know the answer to. I was very impressed with how fast I received a response. The responses have been very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.

chrisc162
5/7/15

Asked for a refund, due to I live in Hawaii and misunderstood that you don't ship to Hawaii. Got refund with hassle.

vonnied1
5/6/15

Best penny bidding site on the net!

iveym10
5/6/15

Recently I was exploring some budget web
Sites and I came up on Dealdash. I
Thought I was setting up my account and Iaaccidentally
Allowed money to taking that I wasn't ready
To let go.

elmery1
5/6/15

Top of the mountain, GET UR DONE, smiling all the way to the Action, DEALDASH and a blast. Job well done service people, Andrea a special thanks.
972fornot

juanf19

Come and try it

thomasc78

Costomer service is wonderful

chrisp109
5/5/15

I was not notified of a deal - win.

When I contacted customer service they immediately extended the bid bid pay time. I paid immediately. Thank you thank you

dianneh10
5/4/15

I've yet to bid, and I'm not sure if I've been charged for anything.

dorisc11
5/4/15

I was bidding on a cake (silver) server and had bid 249 times. A new person jumps in after the $5.00 limit, but he had placed a bid at 89 cents, he goes on to win because I ran out of money. this just doesn't seem fair.

tylerd16
5/4/15

My 10 year old son signed up and used my credit card to make the initial payment for bids and after receiving an email notification of this purchase I replied to the refund department and was refunded my money back with no questions asked. The representative was very professional. Thank you Graham and Deal Dash

marya218
5/3/15

Overall this was an easy process to follow. However, I tried to bid for a laptop and found the auction went on for over 6 hours at which point I threw in the towel. This wasn't for me but it was an interesting experience.

joem136
5/3/15

I joined to see if anything can be useful for myself and grandchildren but there were too many of the same things, so I stopped the membership. No problem in doing so> I will, however, keep looking on the site in case I see something that is needed.

randym31
5/1/15

We had a miscommunication I believe it was me but Juuso made it write for me Thank you again.

nildac1
5/1/15

I love the site, great way to purshace items @ lower cost!

johnv51
4/30/15

This site was great, they have changed for the worst. Site Jabber is pro deal dash they reward customers for giving positive reviews with 200 free bids. They have received millions in prepaid bids on the theory they would continue with quality auctions, now they have fewer and bidders get desperate to get there money, and over spend on auctions.
Far more difficult to win and I had won over 700 auctions, but those days are over.

patsyr

very good

carmenn5
4/30/15

Wonderful chat with staff member named Misa who answered and made everything clear!

michellec76
4/29/15

I bid on an item then was charged $70. Not sure what I was paying for, I messaged DealDash. They set me to ease knowing that it was my bid package and they refunded my $70 and still gave me my $70 bids for 100 percent off.

louism36
4/29/15

I see it's all about strategy. Pay attention to what everyone else is doing. Just because you see 20 people in a bid watch to see how many are in it after a few dollars. Bid late at night to get a better feel for it and win items with one or two bids. But pay attention and be patient. Good Luck!!!

stever67
4/27/15

YOU WILL NEVER WIN. BIDS WILL WILL BE LOST AND YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING. THIS IS A GIANT SCAM. SAVE YOUR MONEY STAY AWAY FROM DEAL DASH!!

geraldc22

got answers i needed

seanp22

emailed for help
With issue and problem was resolved within 10 minutes . Email was sent after 6pm.... Customer service is working 24hours a day!!! Amazing turn around !!!

markisw
4/27/15

Very easy and satisfying. I'm happy now

tinas46

Awesome they really care

raymonaf
4/26/15

I feel like I won an it froze and started over it should've been over

davids315
4/26/15

always great service, thank you

markc115
4/25/15

For the first time I got a defective product from a purchase on Deal a Dash! Customer Support was wonderful in helping me get the issue resolved.

marthap16
4/23/15

I feel like I'm playing a slot machine at a casino. When I win an auction, I feel like I hit the jackpot on the slot machine.

cliver3
4/23/15

Great customer service

kevinm116
4/21/15

This is a rip off. You can easily spend a $100 on bids, use all of your bids on a product that should only cost about $10, not win and lose all of your money as well as the bids you've purchased. $100 gone with nothing to show. Huge scam.

hatchg
4/21/15

I wanted to look around the site. After entering a username and password. The next step was a credit card. I'm not comfortable giving that info before looking around. Fix that, I'll be back. Until then, no thanks.

georgef32
4/21/15

Staff is awesome but they changed site and it sucks now.

matthewd22
4/21/15

Quick response and friendly.

matthewc59
4/20/15

Very good service so far.Get answers when I need them.Always very helpfull and resolve any problems you have .So dash for the deal.Thank you guys.

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Why do i need to put credit card information before i put in a bid
Answer
donaldc33
A: You have to pay for each bid you place. Find a free bid site that you only pay when you win. This site will cost you everything. It is legal gambling. 100 people may be bidding on the item you want. Some of them will not stop.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: how many auctions has player won as a member
Answer
kerryk6
A: Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more.
the more valuable the article the harder to win.
Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids.
Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it.
Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice.
Its up to you, on what you want to do.
Hope this helps.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

35 Photos for DealDash