US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 330 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 82 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 442 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rolandob12
3/26/15

If dont win today , you may win next time , never kive up.

victorv14

Quick response.

snowloa
3/25/15

Very helpful, resolved my issue in a timely manner. Thank you.

eduardor15
3/25/15

I Make a mistake and pay for bid money, I send a refund request and they contact it me super quick and get my money back

talono
3/25/15

These guys helped me out when it was my stupidity and took care of the problem great people thanks again deal dash

michellef40
3/25/15

I have won a lot on this site as well as spent hundreds on buy it now deals... my issue though is you can only purchase the amount of bids. they want you to buy...sometimes I would just like 25 or 50 bids... your not given that option... also bid stomping is outrageous on the site and a lot of people have no info listed so it makes you wonder if they work for deal dash and are just trying to increase the bids to get more money and lets not forget those people who think paying $16 for a $10 gift card is a good deal... hello.... since when is spending $6 more then the actual value of an item, not to mention the $2 or $3 you spent on the bids you used a good deal? I once bought an item to get my bids back and the item advertised its value at $8 but when I went to check out I was being charged $12.. they said it wasn't their fault but that of the merchandiser...isn't it their job to make sure they are advertising the right price? I once saw a $1000 Walmart gift card go for $2200.00 (it was free week so the winner only paid .01 for it plus what bids they used) but if you multiply that 220000 bids by the least amount of what a bid cost say .13 cents deal dash made $28,600 off that one card just in bids.. Once they got you hooked though you are done for... you can get some good deals but you also spend a lot of money !!

Tip for consumers: consider what the item will cost you by including what each bid cost and also be respectful and don't stomp others bids... give everyone the opportunity to get free bids..

lisam154
3/24/15

I've been bidding on dealdash.com for about two years now and have over 600 wins. These wins are great to say the least but in the beginning it seemed to be hopeless. There are all types of bidding strategies I've seen and some people just waist money by over bidding because they don't have any patience and want to win it NOW. Good luck with that fellow bidders. Its doesn't usually happen like that. New bidders should watch and learn first. Get to know your competition and learn their bidding habits and strategies. If not you can always learn the hard and expensive way.( keep buying more bids) Only go for things you would be willing to buy if you don't win and do not let your ego get the best of you cause the only one who comes out a big winner is DD.com Hope y'all have a great day

Tip for consumers: Watch and learn first !!!!!!

garzab
3/24/15

Good. Better if I would have won. Need more detail on how to win. I used aBib Buddy and Want to be able to see when my bids were being placed. Want to know if the winner used a Bid Buddy?

paulb172
3/23/15

YOUR RESPONSE WAS GREAT AND IT HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND HOW THIS ALL WORK THANKS.

margaretn12
3/23/15

Was contacted by advertisement via email. Other than payments u have no customer service phone numvers

angieh14

Very happy with services

vikuttap
3/22/15

There was a misunderstanding on my end on creating an account which had charged me $64.
I had requested a refund explaining what happened.
The service was very fast to reply and was very understanding, and they have a lot of generosity as well!

davidr145

Harder than I liked.

monicap12
3/22/15

They are awesome! They help you quickly! They are just Awesome! The items are great!

conniep20
3/21/15

I wrote them with a question and a problem, they were quick to respond and answered my question and solved my problem.

rogers139

i'm watching 3 mac book pros. please keep me posted, THX roger b spear

darlenem8
3/21/15

Although DealDash is not for me. The way they handle my refund was very quickly and hassle free.

titoq
3/19/15

I was credited with bids that I thought had been lost because my alert information email wound up in junk folder somehow because of technical issue. Excellent!

robertu5
3/19/15

good

vickies4
3/18/15

I would just like to say I really appreciate the quick, friendly and supportive response to my refund request from the Deal Dash website. I honestly expected a negative response and a shut down. DealDash will be successful business maintaining the level of customer support that was shown me. I just wanted to take this opportunity to let others know this web business is trustworthy.
Thank you!
Vickie

monicab22
3/18/15

I have already started telling all my friends to go to your website and start bidding.

kellyh70
3/18/15

It's much better than Ebay, Etsy or Pinterest. Very quick by comparison.

deborac

Good

billies17
3/18/15

i received a gift card that would not work. I have sent them several emails to see if they would correct this problem. NOTHING was ever done. I keep hearing they will forward this information to their suppliers. It's a shame, seems like the invalid card could be exchanged for a valid card.

latoyac2
3/18/15

I didn't know what I was doing

nathanj20
3/17/15

I have given this auction site a full week. I've been up at all hours watching, and have figured out how to us the auto bid. This is great. If I find something I like. I just put up what I want to wayger . And get up the next morning and see the results. I love it.

robb483
3/17/15

Had an issue with auction and resolved very quick hanks DealDash customer service is top notch

nathanv8
3/16/15

It was crazy at first but once you understand it, it is awesome

mariselaa
3/16/15

They are so honest when they say 100% money back guarantee. His wry is the best policy and they live by it.

georges114
3/16/15

Your customer service was prompt and very helpful. I thank you for your fast and efficient service . They get all 5 stars

joh6496
3/15/15

After familiarizing myself with the process I I have a strategy that works for me. You have to place one or more bids in the first five minutes. Then no more new bidders can join the group allowed to continue bidding. That's the no bid jumping policy. This is like racing, you don't have to lead the whole auction, you have to be the last bid. Watching and gauging when to put your bids up is what works for me. I have won a nine piece cordless tool package for $19.86. This auction cost me an additional $24.80 for 155 bids, each costing $.16 each. Total $44.66 for $1200.00 in tools. I only buy bids on sale never at the full price. Shipping is free on ALL items. This in itself is an amazing savings. You set limits and don't exceed them. Most items will be up for action again. I generally bid late evening to early morning. Watch a lot of auctions to see how it's played out. Then make a strategy, try it out, and adjust as necessary. I am unemployed and this a great way to get new items at great prices. I have the time and I think my time pays for itself. All items are new with warranty's and returns. Descriptions are accurate and previous winners and the price they won it for are listed. its not hard but it takes patience to get paid.

Tip for consumers: Watch and learn how others bid. See if their strategy might work for you, and start small.

michaelw128
3/15/15

I was kinda of confused on how Dealdash worked. I just wanted to try it. Had to purchase bids in order to try. I requested a refund and they gave it to me. They also let me keep the bids that I had purchased..

jacquelinec13
3/15/15

response was great and my situation was handle without any questions asked thank you

martinl54
3/15/15

Excellent, First-Class vary happy Thank you.

sanjitr
3/14/15

Reply to my enquiry.

ronaldz1
3/14/15

quick fix of the problem

tommyn9
3/12/15

I seem to have a lot of trouble with the penny bid unction I need to learn which people will not give up on the bed I have to be a discount for three or four times but the product is worth you guys have taught me who to look for and how to figure out when and when I should not be infor this I am very thankful

robertj67
3/12/15

This is the first time I have dealt with you all and it's been a pleasure and I will continue to use your site you have been more than honorable

kors3
3/12/15

So far all employees have been kind and answered all my questions to the best of their ability and knowledge!

walterb33
3/11/15

My experience in reaching dealdash and receiving the help I needed was excellent.

angelou1
3/11/15

I noticed a charge for something I didn't order appear on my account. I notified customer service and the matter was taken care of in just one e-mail.

anitag13
3/11/15

It was resolved. Thank you.

georgeannb2
3/10/15

I needed help in an area and the staff at dealdash.com came through for me.!

bubbac

quick and helpfull

markt76
3/10/15

i have been a DealDash customer for some time. I do not have access when a lot of your items are put up for bid, therefore there are times that I would have bid on an item, only to find out that the bidder selection is already full.
I have only won a couple of your items.

charliew24
3/9/15

excellent !

alc137
3/9/15

Again thank you for your friendly response, when I am ready, I will attempt to try your service.

kevinj48
3/8/15

I sined up to the site just so I could look around and see what it was about and they took 68 bucks off my card withc they do when u first joine and I dident know that it was all the money I had not knowing they were going to take it off my card so I sent them a text about it and they sent me back my money not that I don't want to buy from the site I just dident have money at the time I was just looking but knowing they were hounest enough to send it back to me with out a big hassle means a lot to me so thanks guys I will stay with u now

yasserf1
3/8/15

Very fast response,and very helpful.

lenorap1