US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 443 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 545 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 90 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tarekj
3/28/16

this site is such a scam I can't believe it's legal! They say all this crap about getting items for so cheap but it's just to lure you in. Eventually in the end they have found a way for you to buy an item at regular price with the loop holes and bs they don't tell you about. Why hasn't the FBI taken you into investigation!

tomp86
3/28/16

I bought the smallest bid pack and decided it just wasnt for me....my refund was hassle free and almost instant

virgilr12

I LIKE DEALDASH THE MERCHANDISE IS GREAT

amandam122
3/28/16

Wonderful site great service and prompt service i recommend the site to everybody I know

larrya36
3/28/16

I LOVE DEALDASH ITS IS FUN AND YOU CAN GET SOME GREAT DEALS.BUT WATCH WHAT YOU ARE DOING.STUDY A LITTLE BEFORE YOU BID.YOU CAN GET MORE IN IT THAN IT WORTH.KEEP UP WITH YOUR BIDS AND HOW YOU PAY.I FOUND THIS OUT THE HARD WAY .

cheryll41
3/27/16

Was treated very well when I had a complaint, it was taken care of in just a few days. I am very pleased with DealDash customer support.

christyh28
3/26/16

I really thought this was a gimmick when I first went on Deal dash boy was I fooled I love Deal dash I have won very nice things for a very cheap price tell all my friends Just love it! Thank you keep up the great work

lm75
3/26/16

Deal Dash customer service handled my concern fast and with kindness. Thanks deal Dash you have some top rated people working for you.

kimk53

Answered quick thank you

jeniferg1

Very good!

kimberlyn22
3/25/16

I was checking out the dealdash site for the first time and by mistake bought a bidpack? In error. My request to have the charges reversed was not only responded to quickly, but i was told to keep the bidpack as well to check out the dealdash site. I thought that was so extremely over the top of course as soon as i get off work today, I will be checking out DealDash.....

janeth76
3/24/16

Was a little worried but they understood my situation

alana138
3/22/16

I had an issue when I signed up it did not state that it would cost me an amount much less how much it was. When I found out I notified y'all and you responded very quickly and took care of the issue very quickly. I wish every business did that. I thank y'all very much and y'all have been so kind in this issue. I would recommend you to anyone because y'all do at least take care of your customers. It shows you have heart and kindness. Again I thank you

angelap41
3/21/16

Although issues with Deal Dash are rare, it is inevitable that there may be unintentional and uncontrollable issues that may come up. So far, I have only experienced a few which are always related to outsourcing......which in this type of business would be impossible to avoid using. Outsourced vendors will never know with 100% certainty as to how much of a certain product to stock so at times an item becomes unavailable because of vendor shortage....which is likely caused by manufacturing and distributor backorders. So the trickle down effect may arrise but when it does, Deal Dash always offers a more than fair solution. Deal Dash doesnt just leave you high and dry. Nor do they try to tell you its mnot their fault and make you try to contact their vendors customer service etc. They will not beat around the bush and try to pass the buck on issues that arent necessarily even in their control. They apologize, give you a to the point explanation as to what happened, they offer you multiple solutions to remedy the brief issue, they let you choose which solution works best for you, and then they follow through with said solution with a follow up kater on to make sure everything was properly taken care of. Its quick, easy, and painless. I appreciate businesses that understand the value of peoples time. So the fact that Deal Dash wont jerk you around over an issue is of utmost importance to me......not to mention by far the best penny auction site out there. I have never felt cheated, schemed, or undervalued as a customer. And just to clarify..... This review was written solely on my own. It was not asked if me. I was not compensated in any way. I was not given any sort of incentive or exchange in order to give a fair and honest review. This review is written with 100% regard to other avid consumers as myself to utilize as a way to sort through all the penny auction sites out there. So many scams nowdays. Deal Dash is legit!

lindas255
3/21/16

Deal dash responded to my email with exceptional speed. My issue was handled in a very timely and professional manner. Thank you

karld10
3/20/16

They are auctioning off the same 10 items everyday

dont149

albac4
3/18/16

Saw the ad on TV. I tried it but didnt know what I was doing. Always find out about the program completely before you give personal information.

latoyap2
3/18/16

Very understanding company. I appreciate their service tremendously.

percivalg13
3/18/16

My question was answered promptly and efficiently.
Customer Service "you're the boss".

chrisr151
3/17/16

I contacted Customer support because the bid counter didn't seem to be crediting bids accurately. Customer support rep, Andrew, seemed to understand and appeared to really care about my concerns. He submitted a report to their tech support and confirmed he had my correct email address in order to get back in touch with me once tech support responded to the request he was sending. I was pleased with my experience with their customer support division.

dwightr12
3/17/16

Excellent service from Mr. James customer service representative. Even gave me an extra 150 bids.. promise my item will be shipped right out...

jonnyl4
3/17/16

I had an issue with my review, and when it all came out, my issue was my computer not allowing my review to be credited. Once I realized what was going on I immediately apologized for my "mistake'. Thanks, Deal Dash, it's my fault again, but you dont rub it ion my face..

raymondg36
3/16/16

Request for refunds were made several times and there was one item outstanding. Finally a transaction number was provided and I contacted my Bank and they resolved the issue. Mahalo & Aloha, Ray Gallant

louisg26
3/16/16

deal dash stood by me and granted a refund because I was mistaken now that's a customer policy I can get behind thank you

leslib2
3/16/16

I was missing an item that I bought so I contacted customer service when the delivery date had passed. They were very prompt in solving my issue. Thank you Deal Dash !!

donnap50
3/16/16

From $0.60 to $0.12 per bid, then each bid is $0.01, then when you win, you have to pay for all of your own bids again, PLUS everyone else's bids.

What type of system is this?

I like to get deals and I have received several but I also lost several auctions and my bids. This to me is like GAMBLING! It becomes so addictive that you can't stop and then you end up losing a lot!

Also, people are ridiculous in their bidding methods which cause the price to go up and it is most likely not even an item they want but they want to win the "game" of it all.

chuckp14
3/15/16

Being unfamiliar with the whole process, was very confusing to me when I watched the clock run down on a deal. One would think that the deal was about to end. Oh no, it just lapses over again to another 10 second countdown. When does it end? There is a window at the bottom right corner that gives you a time, but it says x-3. Don't be fooled. I watched that clock. It didn't change every three seconds, minutes, or at all that I could tell. Be very careful. A fool and his money, soon part ways.

joel719
3/15/16

When you have an issue with any part of the Web site, contact customer service and you won't be disappointed. They do everything in their power to fix the problem.

evelyns30
3/15/16

I was shipped wrong item hopefully you got it straight

kenc56
3/14/16

II received a super response from dealdash. A great site. You can put your trust in DEAL DASH.BID BID BID

carolync32
3/14/16

I say this because although my issue was addressed in a timely manner I am very displeased with the results. I bid and lost on a $379 messenger bag and after I purchased it the zipper broke. I am very unhappy with the quality of this item and after expressing this I was not able to return it since the "grace" period passed. I could spend the same on a top designer bag and if the zipper broke there would be no issue with a refund

danield91

Good customer service

evaa27
3/13/16

I like to get a deal on anything I can. I ordered a necklace for my daughter and I never received it. I emailed deal dash and they emailed me back saying they would send me another one. I got it in the mail today and beautiful

donb71

Quick and easy

tinar53
3/13/16

I just don't know how to win. I have tried and I will try again. How do people win?

jayw52
3/12/16

Money back guarantee- no problem.

kenank7
3/11/16

Please change this bidding system Never see anything like this ripped off! I know is not a abligation but don't let people pay 12 cent for 1 cent. This is seems like Casino hey guys You wanna bidding check this out go to. TOPHATTER that's the bidding side you don't have to buy a bid .

darrellj9
3/11/16

I accidentally submitted a purchase for bids. Andrew was the best, explained the procedure, offered free bids, while checking into my situation.

ralpht11
3/11/16

I requested information about the workings of DealDash. The explanation provided was EXCELLENT!

judiea
3/11/16

being on disability I don't have the money to just throw away on this

wandak8
3/11/16

Requested refund due not wanting to join at this time

matthewa44
3/11/16

Used the online chat for my first return...it was only a sizing issue, everything I get from these folks is always first class merchandise. James made it easy 1-2-3 and we were done. No questions, no interrogation,

randyc48
3/10/16

After getting wrong shipment it was fixed ASAP Thanks

aurorac4
3/9/16

I asked a question and Deal Dash answered almost immediatly.

johnm704
3/9/16

Nice case if the zippers worked, however they do not, brand spank'in new. I paid good money for it! I'm really am disappointed.You would think for the kind of money their asking you would at least receive a product that works.. suggestion, maybe Wilson&Miller start using metal zippers instead of plastic (JUNK) zippers that would be great.. I really believe Deal Dash is a first class site if you take the time to understand what your doing and dont flip out like me lol

williamd92

Excellent service

annb81
3/9/16

got all mixed up email annd with problems likity- split got answer

thanks

justink28
3/9/16

got a refund back on a something that i accidentally/misunderstand bought but thanks to the customer service people i got it back

jeromes31
3/9/16

Deal dash wins all bids you all have points forever as soon as I refresh it's sold wow

98 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 hours ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi there Tom. We are sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your items. Are you able to send me an email with your user name? I'll look into this.

You can contact me personally by emailing adrian@dealdash.com

Adrian
Community Manager
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

35 Photos for DealDash