US Government's NSF

150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 297 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 80 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 412 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

willemv1
1/20/15

GREAT

donaldb39
1/20/15

Receiving the free bids was very easy. All I had to do was watch a video, and then write a reply... Though receiving the free bids was not instant, I do feel that it was very prompt. I'm very pleased with this opportunity!!!

rs65
1/19/15

Nice place to do business.

barbarak25
1/19/15

Every time I have won an auction or bought back, I have received the item quickly and always in perfect condition. I don't win often, but I'm still learning the ropes.

skips6
1/19/15

Dealdash is a wonderful alternative to shopping. I have saved so much money getting great deals on quality merchandise.

guyd17
1/19/15

I had posted a bad review for Dealdash.com 1/19/15 and was very surprised to get a response to this site and my emails. That response was however the first response and there were no earlier emails as David stated. I did check my account and it was credited and also postmarked the date David specified to. Not sure why it was not visible until now but no matter it is done. Thank you for the credit and response. I cannot say bad or good about dealdash.com itself as I never did use it

leec39
1/18/15

deal dash has always been a great site and easy to deal with

rudileysip

Excellent!!!

vickiem6
1/18/15

item replacement offered was great with option of bids

cleol7
1/18/15

how do I pay the1cent I owe?

donh54
1/18/15

They sent an email describing their program. Then when I followed their instructions they followed promptly with the actions they promised. Thanks

stormc10
1/17/15

Always easy to communicate with and reliable

toffanyj
1/17/15

Are in the prosses of refunding my money as the said.

valeriem10
1/17/15

these are real items to win and its a lot of fun. Very addictive to win deals that you would never dream of

jenelles
1/17/15

very good-didn't give it the 5th star because the response time from customer support is way too slow----you should also have a telephone number available for questions that require immediate responses

donaldw27
1/17/15

I liked it and may try it again since you have been so fair with me! Thank You.

jamesm227

very quick help

maryw85
1/16/15

At first the experience was terrible but Mimi made the experience more tolerable. Mimi is great. She is a keeper.

francesp2
1/16/15

I always have a blast bidding at deal dash. I love everything but, other bidders not letting the clock tick down to 1 or 2 before bidding because your meter level don't have time to fill up.

danielleg15
1/15/15

I tried the site and discovered that it is a great site but it wasn't my thing. They refunded me right away and were very friendly and willing to help

deanal
1/15/15

I am a new customer on deal dash and misunderstood when they took out more money and doubled mypurchase. Now I fully understand it thank you

thomasp37
1/15/15

I am very pleased on how fast your team responds when a situation arises and is taken care of.

debbiem36
1/15/15

My experience with Deal Dash customer service was superb. If ever I use an online auction they will be my choice.

eda20
1/14/15

These folks are a pleasure to deal with... always cooperative and helpful.

chrisc147
1/13/15

Great

nancyw41
1/12/15

Excellent! The response I received was right on the money and I am tickled that the service is so great! I will tell everyone I know that DealDash cannot be beat. Thank you for your prompt and courteous attention to my request.

jb129

susanr45
1/12/15

Best service and products from any penny auction site. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

roxannes4
1/12/15

Very quick customer response, even in the middle of the night!!!

brendaa14
1/12/15

Fast service and wonderful customer service! Many, many thanks for such fine service!

kenm51
1/11/15

Could not get in a bid!

michellek31
1/11/15

They had good customer service,no back and forth like other company, thanks for the free bids I'll use them too learn.

kevinr52
1/10/15

I asked for a refund and it was handled in a very timely manner.

patrickh59
1/9/15

i was watching tv when i saw the deal dash commercial i went online to check it out put in my imfo and was charged 75.00.WHY

terrif4

Love deal dash

dbcb
1/9/15

confusing the automatic bid system just charged my card without knowing what happened or why even though I did not win any bid.

andyp26
1/9/15

the best site I have been at

williamk59
1/8/15

My experience with customer service was 5 star. They answered promptly & understood my situation.

beckya14

Excellent customer service!!!

crystals19

When they say 100% cash back they really mean it

christinad8
1/7/15

From what I anticipated to be a possible nightmare you have thus far, (that is, since MY association with your company (which is all of 24 hours (if that!)) You hav presented how thoroughly you have invested in good customer relations.

aliskillzb

Excellent

jeras
1/7/15

I'm new to dealdash and didn't have a clue about the bidding process. I went crazy and got carried away bidding on everything in sight. When I realized my error I contacted them. They returned my bids. I really appreciated how they handled my problem .

rubenv5
1/6/15

Awesome!!! You haven't seen the last of me, I guarantee. Thanks again!!! =)

tinar22
1/6/15

I love the site. I do find it a little harder to play then the original site I used to play on. This site does have get items that you can actually need or use. They seem to help you out if you come across any questions or concerns. It is FUN, and GREAT to play on this.

cathys20
1/6/15

They got in toch with me right away,Thanks !!

davidc183
1/6/15

Very understanding I thank you for giveing me my fefun. I should had read that the rules thank you

rogerf17
1/6/15

In one word EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!

thomash70
1/5/15

my experience with dealdash was excellent

lucillew1
1/5/15

Excellent I love to bid, And there support is really GOOD. Thanks so much for your help..