US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

DealDash reviews

1501 Broadway, (12th floor)
Manhattan, NY 10036
support@dealdash.com
1st Review:
kimt2

1,176 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/12/14

DealDash customer support is fab! Thanks for all the advice on how to better place my bids in the future.

4/11/14

My Wife has had a few experiences that were taken care of rite away, on the other hand she just had a few that really SUCKED!! She won 2 bids and it was posted as so. A week or so ago she wrote a letter to you because it said Deleted next to the item, well she didn't pick up the email rite away and was told that you didn't even have the product in inventory so you credited her account and in the future if she don't get back to you rite away she would lose everything.....That is BS, Its our fault that you don't have the item you put up for bid and leave it there till the end and there is a winner. I think that is crap, Also She never saw the bids come back to her account even though we were told they did. Wanted the items anyway....

Art

Since my last review Dealdash and I have worked out some of the bugs that we experienced. I am happy to say our issues have been resolved to our Satisfaction, Actually above our expectations. Thank you Dealdash for listening to your customers and taken quick action to resolve the problems.

Art

4/11/14

DEALDASH HAS PROVEN TO ME THAT THEY DO CARE ABOUT ME AS A CONSUMER AND RECENTLY AND QUITE QUICKLY RESOLVED AN ISSUE I HAD. FOR THAT I THANK YOU AND WILL FEEL COMFORTABLE BEING BACK ON BIDDING WITH CONFIDENCE. TY AND FOR ME THAT'S A FIVE STAR EFFORT

4/11/14

Deal Dash is awesome, Great products at lower than retail prices, What's not to like....

4/11/14

Variety of items-good. very fast paced.

4/11/14

I first thought that this site would be a waste of my time, but it turned out to be one of my favorite sites ever....

pleased (A)

4/11/14

Lots of fun...great deals..

4/11/14

Very easy and Fun. Love everything I have won :)

4/11/14

had problem with purchase and customer service was very helpful and conciderate

4/10/14

I've been using them for a week or so. First night, I won some cheap auctions (slightly less value than my buy in) but nothing since. I suspect the first wins are to draw you in. Overall, it's still been fun, just don't fall for the commercials; you aren't going to "win" big without spending bigger.

**Update 4/10/14: I have "won" a couple more auctions since my last review; and flat out purchased a few other things. I've still been more financially beneficial to them than they have to me, but I've come close to breaking even. I'm still waiting for most of my wins/purchases to show up (only gotten 2 out of 13 so far), so I'll update if there are any issues on that end. I don't feel like the site is a scam or rip-off, but you are not going to come out on top. Just like in Vegas, the house always wins. It is fun, though, and worth giving it a shot on a limited basis if you have money to throw away. Just don't expect to win anything expensive if you don't toss hundreds or thousands of dollars into it. I'll probably drop another hundred or so over the next couple of weeks to see if I can get something better than a 10$ gift card or 40$ fryer, and if I do, I'll eat crow and update my reviews.

4/10/14

Very pleased with the product and service

4/10/14

I ONLY DEAL WITH .... " DEALDASH " .. I'D GIVE THEM A 10 OUT'A 10 FOR SURE & I RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE .. PEACE

4/10/14

Great, I am new today and as I saw the bidding progress, I could see that it would be easy to spend a lot of time at the computer. Too much time!

4/10/14

I just needed to change my mailing address...you folks make everything SO easy!!

4/10/14

I've only contacted your customer service twice and birth times they were fast to answer and solved my problem immediately! Thank you if I could afford it I would still be with you got sure! May God bless you

4/10/14

I had a great experience. Wanted to cancel my membership and I can't believe the great service with no fight I received. When I am ready and have more time to spend on DealDash I will rejoin.

polite and timely.

4/9/14

I have won a number of very nice items on Deal Dash.

4/9/14

Customer service had very quick response to my refund request and give me 220 bids for free just to try.

4/9/14

Very good support system..Thank you!

4/9/14

customer support is great. fast response and good communication

Excellent

4/9/14

I was questioning why I couldn't see my bids when there was less than 10 seconds on the clock.
I received an email from Andrew explaining what I was doing incorrectly. He made some suggestions and tips on the bidding process. Then placed 60 bids into my account to try again,
I am a retired customer service representative for the largest shipping company in the United States and I am familiar with most of the issues that occur in the field.
Andrew was courteous and took care of my issue in a timely manner.
Kudos Andrew!

4/8/14

I had misread about that I was obligated to purchase that was much higher than what I had bid on. The response in the email that was sent to me explained it perfectly.

4/8/14

I received an email from DealDash about adding them to my G+ account to get 50 free bids. I did what was suggested, wrote a reply and today received my 50 free bids. Thank you!!

Very pleasant!

Incredibly good

love

GREAT SITE,TOP QUALITY GOODS

Grate

4/7/14

Simple question concerning length of auctions. Response within 5 minutes. Outstanding

4/7/14

Service has been true to word and very fast.

4/7/14

I was winning in the beginning. Seems like game is fixed.

4/7/14

i had trouble bidding and cancelling my bids, i think the tec was a little off when i was on, but when it came to helping me, they were great

4/7/14

I use to LOVE DealDash, but I haven't been on since about November or since since it has gotten to hard to win anything and I got tired of people wasting my bids by jumping over me.

4/7/14

Never won an auction. Couldn't stay up and follow auctions till 2 or 3 in the am. Might be different if you live in a different time zone.

4/7/14

great job - bids were rewarded as promised

4/7/14

Very good customer service!

4/6/14

Purchase went through easily. You were happy to take my money!

4/6/14

when you win something it is shipped quickly and every thin seems to be great with the site.

4/6/14

Great Experience. Deals to be had!

4/6/14

Very courteous staff employee. Cooperative in helping me understand about the auctions. I definitely will check out DealDash auctions and bid on the great items they have. I will recommend this site to my family and facebook friends. Thank you again.

4/6/14

I didn't win the auctions, but a great deal when buying the item I lost AND getting all my bids back on my account. Had fun trying though! :)

4/6/14

have enjoyed using deal dash from the very first time i got on the site . very easy to use and very honest bidding. anything that i won was delivered promptly and free as promised. have had no problems with anything.

4/6/14

AFTER BIDDING ON SEVERAL ITEMS I LIKED, I WON 2 AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED BY HOW QUICKLY THEY WERE SHIPPED AND HOW WELL PACKAGED THEY WERE.

handled quickly

None

4/5/14

Very positive & professional

4/5/14

I was impressed by DealDash when I had a situation arise while moving to a new home. I had just purchased (Buy it now) a Monster power bar for home theater and it was stolen by the movers. I kept the receipt which they took with it and I thought they might try to return it to Best Buy. I notified DealDash and Best Buy to watch for the return. DealDash was nice enough to replace it for me even though it was not their fault. That was excellent customer service!

About DealDash