US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 445 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 545 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 91 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

teddyt3
4/11/16

Amazingly swift service. I live in Hawaii and didn't see that DealDash doesn't ship to Hawaii and Alaska, only after I ok'd payment via PayPal. Well, within two working days, my refund showed up on my PayPal Account. Sure wish with that kind of customer service, we that live in Paradise could also utilize the service. Thanks again, AAAA++++++ to the team at DealDash.com

otish10
4/10/16

Notice said it would be delivered by 3\31 then said it wouldn't make it till June 31st I emailed them and told them it was for my wife's birthday and they said they would see what they could do. Now it's delivering by end of the day tomorrow! Great customer service! Dealdash rocks!

kellyc107
4/10/16

great

bettyk20
4/9/16

I had been bidding on a tripod lamp for hours. It was finally down to three of us and we were bidding consecutively. All of a sudden it popped up that one of the bitdders had one. I had pushed bid but somehow my bid did not show. I'm sure the third-party was just as upset as I was. Deal dash returned my last purchase of bids which was very considerate of them. I don't know how many bids I have left but I do not look forward to using them anytime soon.

barbarac104
4/8/16

Deal Dash has the best Customer Service. I have had questions or problems and referred to Customer Service and heard from them in 24 hour or less in some cases. My problems turned out to be no problems. In some cases, they even rewarded me for my inconvenience. Way-to-go Deal Dash.

barbc15
4/8/16

Very reliable, started out small and won 3 gift cards which were delivered quickly. My big win is a 40" TV which took a little longer to be delivered but nevertheless, I have been notified that it is being delivered today! So far DealDash has been a fun reliable experience!

teresau1
4/8/16

I started with 10 bids for 2.00 and won 60.00 bucks worth gift cards I was hooked I watched for a few days and bought 300 bids for 30.00 and won over 1000.00 worth of grate top of the line stuff and I've been paying since Dec 2015 if you ask me to add up what ice spent out of pocket I'd say 400.00 in all and won well over 3000.00 in AWESOME stuff

cecila6
4/6/16

Great service on 1st order.

debbim2
4/6/16

Re.ceived barrel shack fable pillow and it was flat. Contacted customer support and they got back too me in a timely manner and helped me to rectify the problem. Thanks

jermaineo2
4/6/16

I ordered and won some stuff one thing wasnt in the box but they resent it to me really fast...

taras43
4/6/16

I purchased ONE amount of $30 in bids, I ended up with a SECOND charge of $33 that I did not purchase or authorize. I kept the bids and figured I would just use them instead of contacting customer support, which I now know would have been a complete waste of time anyways!!! When I went back to the site, I had NO BIDS?!?!! I have contacted customer support THREE times with no response back. This is a rip off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time, you will only get a headache

tima41
4/4/16

I was offered free bids for doing certain things. Bids did not materialize. Contacted support and problem was corrected and free bids placed on my account. Thanks.

lenan6
4/2/16

I have messaged dealdash and have called them but I still have not gotten refunded! This is the first time I've purchased so I would like a refund!

joic8
4/2/16

It Was Great They Help You Right Away And Seem Genuinely Concerned

brians206
4/1/16

very easy to deal with great customer sat.

heidic15
4/1/16

Quick responses very happy customer

pamelac47
3/31/16

Quick & easy

gregl47
3/30/16

Great experience with Deal Dash and love the great items you have to offer!

deanndreak
3/30/16

I don't usually write reviews but deal dash has the best customer service!!

virginian8
3/30/16

Special request that was handled quickly and efficiently. Excellent service

hpbb
3/29/16

After canceling unauthorized bid purchase, they are still trying to charge this unauthorized purchase to my account. No one from Dealdash has contacted me , this is the third day of mayhem. If you think you going to get some customer service, the reviews I have read are total lies are the participant are "Special Need", HPB

dennist30
3/28/16

I did a little reading and found I had to wait for 72 hour to get bids credits. They we're great in responding to my concern for I thought I lost the credit for in past it was almost instantly,

tarekj
3/28/16

this site is such a scam I can't believe it's legal! They say all this crap about getting items for so cheap but it's just to lure you in. Eventually in the end they have found a way for you to buy an item at regular price with the loop holes and bs they don't tell you about. Why hasn't the FBI taken you into investigation!

tomp86
3/28/16

I bought the smallest bid pack and decided it just wasnt for me....my refund was hassle free and almost instant

virgilr12

I LIKE DEALDASH THE MERCHANDISE IS GREAT

amandam122
3/28/16

Wonderful site great service and prompt service i recommend the site to everybody I know

larrya36
3/28/16

I LOVE DEALDASH ITS IS FUN AND YOU CAN GET SOME GREAT DEALS.BUT WATCH WHAT YOU ARE DOING.STUDY A LITTLE BEFORE YOU BID.YOU CAN GET MORE IN IT THAN IT WORTH.KEEP UP WITH YOUR BIDS AND HOW YOU PAY.I FOUND THIS OUT THE HARD WAY .

cheryll41
3/27/16

Was treated very well when I had a complaint, it was taken care of in just a few days. I am very pleased with DealDash customer support.

christyh28
3/26/16

I really thought this was a gimmick when I first went on Deal dash boy was I fooled I love Deal dash I have won very nice things for a very cheap price tell all my friends Just love it! Thank you keep up the great work

lm75
3/26/16

Deal Dash customer service handled my concern fast and with kindness. Thanks deal Dash you have some top rated people working for you.

kimk53

Answered quick thank you

jeniferg1

Very good!

kimberlyn22
3/25/16

I was checking out the dealdash site for the first time and by mistake bought a bidpack? In error. My request to have the charges reversed was not only responded to quickly, but i was told to keep the bidpack as well to check out the dealdash site. I thought that was so extremely over the top of course as soon as i get off work today, I will be checking out DealDash.....

janeth76
3/24/16

Was a little worried but they understood my situation

alana138
3/22/16

I had an issue when I signed up it did not state that it would cost me an amount much less how much it was. When I found out I notified y'all and you responded very quickly and took care of the issue very quickly. I wish every business did that. I thank y'all very much and y'all have been so kind in this issue. I would recommend you to anyone because y'all do at least take care of your customers. It shows you have heart and kindness. Again I thank you

angelap41
3/21/16

Although issues with Deal Dash are rare, it is inevitable that there may be unintentional and uncontrollable issues that may come up. So far, I have only experienced a few which are always related to outsourcing......which in this type of business would be impossible to avoid using. Outsourced vendors will never know with 100% certainty as to how much of a certain product to stock so at times an item becomes unavailable because of vendor shortage....which is likely caused by manufacturing and distributor backorders. So the trickle down effect may arrise but when it does, Deal Dash always offers a more than fair solution. Deal Dash doesnt just leave you high and dry. Nor do they try to tell you its mnot their fault and make you try to contact their vendors customer service etc. They will not beat around the bush and try to pass the buck on issues that arent necessarily even in their control. They apologize, give you a to the point explanation as to what happened, they offer you multiple solutions to remedy the brief issue, they let you choose which solution works best for you, and then they follow through with said solution with a follow up kater on to make sure everything was properly taken care of. Its quick, easy, and painless. I appreciate businesses that understand the value of peoples time. So the fact that Deal Dash wont jerk you around over an issue is of utmost importance to me......not to mention by far the best penny auction site out there. I have never felt cheated, schemed, or undervalued as a customer. And just to clarify..... This review was written solely on my own. It was not asked if me. I was not compensated in any way. I was not given any sort of incentive or exchange in order to give a fair and honest review. This review is written with 100% regard to other avid consumers as myself to utilize as a way to sort through all the penny auction sites out there. So many scams nowdays. Deal Dash is legit!

lindas255
3/21/16

Deal dash responded to my email with exceptional speed. My issue was handled in a very timely and professional manner. Thank you

karld10
3/20/16

They are auctioning off the same 10 items everyday

dont149

albac4
3/18/16

Saw the ad on TV. I tried it but didnt know what I was doing. Always find out about the program completely before you give personal information.

latoyap2
3/18/16

Very understanding company. I appreciate their service tremendously.

percivalg13
3/18/16

My question was answered promptly and efficiently.
Customer Service "you're the boss".

chrisr151
3/17/16

I contacted Customer support because the bid counter didn't seem to be crediting bids accurately. Customer support rep, Andrew, seemed to understand and appeared to really care about my concerns. He submitted a report to their tech support and confirmed he had my correct email address in order to get back in touch with me once tech support responded to the request he was sending. I was pleased with my experience with their customer support division.

dwightr12
3/17/16

Excellent service from Mr. James customer service representative. Even gave me an extra 150 bids.. promise my item will be shipped right out...

jonnyl4
3/17/16

I had an issue with my review, and when it all came out, my issue was my computer not allowing my review to be credited. Once I realized what was going on I immediately apologized for my "mistake'. Thanks, Deal Dash, it's my fault again, but you dont rub it ion my face..

raymondg36
3/16/16

Request for refunds were made several times and there was one item outstanding. Finally a transaction number was provided and I contacted my Bank and they resolved the issue. Mahalo & Aloha, Ray Gallant

louisg26
3/16/16

deal dash stood by me and granted a refund because I was mistaken now that's a customer policy I can get behind thank you

leslib2
3/16/16

I was missing an item that I bought so I contacted customer service when the delivery date had passed. They were very prompt in solving my issue. Thank you Deal Dash !!

donnap50
3/16/16

From $0.60 to $0.12 per bid, then each bid is $0.01, then when you win, you have to pay for all of your own bids again, PLUS everyone else's bids.

What type of system is this?

I like to get deals and I have received several but I also lost several auctions and my bids. This to me is like GAMBLING! It becomes so addictive that you can't stop and then you end up losing a lot!

Also, people are ridiculous in their bidding methods which cause the price to go up and it is most likely not even an item they want but they want to win the "game" of it all.

chuckp14
3/15/16

Being unfamiliar with the whole process, was very confusing to me when I watched the clock run down on a deal. One would think that the deal was about to end. Oh no, it just lapses over again to another 10 second countdown. When does it end? There is a window at the bottom right corner that gives you a time, but it says x-3. Don't be fooled. I watched that clock. It didn't change every three seconds, minutes, or at all that I could tell. Be very careful. A fool and his money, soon part ways.

100 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Henry,

We proactively get audited by Ernst & Young, to provide proof that there are no fake bidders on our website. All the bids are placed by real customers. As far as the reviews go, these also come from real DealDash customers, and have not been paid for.

As always, I remain willing to answer any other question or doubt you may have.

Sincerely,

1 week ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Trish!

You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work

DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance.

If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won.

Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

Best,

Adrian
Community Manager
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

35 Photos for DealDash