US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

83%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 364 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 85 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 459 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

williamw68
5/8/15

NO COMMENT

davidr160
5/8/15

I have emailed Deal Dash on several occasions with general questions I did not know the answer to. I was very impressed with how fast I received a response. The responses have been very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.

chrisc162
5/7/15

Asked for a refund, due to I live in Hawaii and misunderstood that you don't ship to Hawaii. Got refund with hassle.

vonnied1
5/6/15

Best penny bidding site on the net!

iveym10
5/6/15

Recently I was exploring some budget web
Sites and I came up on Dealdash. I
Thought I was setting up my account and Iaaccidentally
Allowed money to taking that I wasn't ready
To let go.

elmery1
5/6/15

Top of the mountain, GET UR DONE, smiling all the way to the Action, DEALDASH and a blast. Job well done service people, Andrea a special thanks.
972fornot

juanf19

Come and try it

thomasc78

Costomer service is wonderful

chrisp109
5/5/15

I was not notified of a deal - win.

When I contacted customer service they immediately extended the bid bid pay time. I paid immediately. Thank you thank you

dianneh10
5/4/15

I've yet to bid, and I'm not sure if I've been charged for anything.

dorisc11
5/4/15

I was bidding on a cake (silver) server and had bid 249 times. A new person jumps in after the $5.00 limit, but he had placed a bid at 89 cents, he goes on to win because I ran out of money. this just doesn't seem fair.

tylerd16
5/4/15

My 10 year old son signed up and used my credit card to make the initial payment for bids and after receiving an email notification of this purchase I replied to the refund department and was refunded my money back with no questions asked. The representative was very professional. Thank you Graham and Deal Dash

marya218
5/3/15

Overall this was an easy process to follow. However, I tried to bid for a laptop and found the auction went on for over 6 hours at which point I threw in the towel. This wasn't for me but it was an interesting experience.

joem136
5/3/15

I joined to see if anything can be useful for myself and grandchildren but there were too many of the same things, so I stopped the membership. No problem in doing so> I will, however, keep looking on the site in case I see something that is needed.

randym31
5/1/15

We had a miscommunication I believe it was me but Juuso made it write for me Thank you again.

nildac1
5/1/15

I love the site, great way to purshace items @ lower cost!

johnv51
4/30/15

The quality of Deal Dash customer service is not the point. They are great. many bidders spent tens of millions of dollars in bids paid in advance on the premise they would have quality similar gift card auctions, that has deteriorated tremendously. Players that have been playing for a long time, run out of needing new small appliances and similar items. The value is a quality assortment of gift cards like walmart, target and other similar. They
now have many 10.00 gift card auctions which have little value to many, and many gift cards that are only usable in REGIONS that are not nationwide, making them practical for all players. Why reduce quality of gift cards? My belief it makes many players desperate and the overspend on a auction, like spend 90.00 in costs to win a 50.00 gift card. Go back to a year ago and have auctions like they once did!!

patsyr

very good

carmenn5
4/30/15

Wonderful chat with staff member named Misa who answered and made everything clear!

michellec76
4/29/15

I bid on an item then was charged $70. Not sure what I was paying for, I messaged DealDash. They set me to ease knowing that it was my bid package and they refunded my $70 and still gave me my $70 bids for 100 percent off.

louism36
4/29/15

I see it's all about strategy. Pay attention to what everyone else is doing. Just because you see 20 people in a bid watch to see how many are in it after a few dollars. Bid late at night to get a better feel for it and win items with one or two bids. But pay attention and be patient. Good Luck!!!

stever67
4/27/15

YOU WILL NEVER WIN. BIDS WILL WILL BE LOST AND YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING. THIS IS A GIANT SCAM. SAVE YOUR MONEY STAY AWAY FROM DEAL DASH!!

geraldc22

got answers i needed

seanp22

emailed for help
With issue and problem was resolved within 10 minutes . Email was sent after 6pm.... Customer service is working 24hours a day!!! Amazing turn around !!!

markisw
4/27/15

Very easy and satisfying. I'm happy now

tinas46

Awesome they really care

raymonaf
4/26/15

I feel like I won an it froze and started over it should've been over

davids315
4/26/15

always great service, thank you

markc115
4/25/15

For the first time I got a defective product from a purchase on Deal a Dash! Customer Support was wonderful in helping me get the issue resolved.

marthap16
4/23/15

I feel like I'm playing a slot machine at a casino. When I win an auction, I feel like I hit the jackpot on the slot machine.

cliver3
4/23/15

Great customer service

kevinm116
4/21/15

This is a rip off. You can easily spend a $100 on bids, use all of your bids on a product that should only cost about $10, not win and lose all of your money as well as the bids you've purchased. $100 gone with nothing to show. Huge scam.

hatchg
4/21/15

I wanted to look around the site. After entering a username and password. The next step was a credit card. I'm not comfortable giving that info before looking around. Fix that, I'll be back. Until then, no thanks.

georgef32
4/21/15

Staff is awesome but they changed site and it sucks now.

matthewd22
4/21/15

Quick response and friendly.

matthewc59
4/20/15

Very good service so far.Get answers when I need them.Always very helpfull and resolve any problems you have .So dash for the deal.Thank you guys.

michaelm253
4/19/15

Products are unbelievable and the price you get them for thru bidding is unimanginable

armena1
4/19/15

Nice experience

colettem2
4/17/15

I was able to receive the return shipping label very quickly, however, while I was waiting for the ticket, I just decided to keep the Candles. I have a birthday coming up and the candles will be perfect. So, I decided to just keep them. DD does have some nice things to bid on. Just wish they wouldn't go so high. The deals are a little harder to come by these days.

marcusb56

Great

josej15
4/17/15

Excellent service & support.

mikep113
4/17/15

A mistaken identity from a tracking number was made regarding a return. I questioned the email correspondence. I received a quick apology email reply, and a cache of free bids for the inconvenience it caused me. This was not expected and over the top.

sh7101
4/16/15

Great experience with deal dash! Great customer service response if you need them.

djt
4/15/15

I bought a pool fountain from the auction site and when it came I was so excited... The quality of the fountain however was not to my standards and would not make it with my kids playing in the pool at the same time. I emailed DealDash and told them about my problem. DealDash contacted the pool fountain company and had them issue me a prepaid shipping label and a refund for my buy it now price. What a great experience with customer support....

laceyr
4/14/15

I have had many needs and questions. I was treated exceptionally well and quickly. Impressed altogether with Adrian especially.

kayo6
4/14/15

I contacted customer service about a problem. I received an immediate and satisfactory response. I am very pleased with the good service.

cjj7
4/13/15

response was quick and easy to understand

claudiah4
4/12/15

I was notified by my bank that some one was using my cards in a few sites on the Web without my permission. I contacted DealDash to remove my cards.I had a response very quickly and was assured my cards would be removed.

nicklasb
4/12/15

Fantastic

tims78
4/11/15

I sent an email in at 3:55 AM and certainly did not expect a reply until later the day or maybe the next day.
I was shocked to get a reply email at 3:58 AM agreeing with my request.
Certainly the quickest and easier Customer Service

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Why do i need to put credit card information before i put in a bid
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Chaz, in order to participate and bid in the auctions it's first required to purchase a bid pack. Bid packs come in a variety of different sizes. For example you could get 500 bids for $75. Once you have purchased a bid pack you're ready to go! You can bid to win an item. If you don't win, you can always buy the item at normal retail price using the "Buy it Now". We'll ship your item free of charge and even give you back all the bids you used in that auction to try again. Keep in mind we have a 100% money back guarantee on your first purchase - no questions asked. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to email support@dealdash.com. Many thanks!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: how many auctions has player won as a member
Answer
kerryk6
A: Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more.
the more valuable the article the harder to win.
Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids.
Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it.
Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice.
Its up to you, on what you want to do.
Hope this helps.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

35 Photos for DealDash