US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

1,846 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered.

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item.

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

claram27
9/26/14

Have won many auctions on Deal Dash. Their customer service is bar none and I couldn't be more pleased. :)

Tip for consumers: PLEASE do yourself a HUGE favor and read how to play this auction site if you are new to it. DD makes it soo easy just by reading the instructions and especially the 'Tips and Tactics' on how to play. Good luck and happy bidding :)

elijahf12
9/24/14

i will continue to use deal dash because of the costumer service i was helped the best i have ever bean helped and it seamed personal and not about work

russk10
9/24/14

Honest and rapid. Excellent job by a knowledgeble employee.

donaldm47
9/24/14

The first step was not professional, but Your corrective action proved that You are a professional and honest organization. God Bless.

neilm31
9/24/14

I don't want to write anything

cherib1
9/22/14

I won a laptop. It doesn't work. I wrote to customer service and explained the problem. Kaylee apologized and sent me the necessary paperwork for me to print and take to a Walmart, along with the nonoperating laptop, in order to get a replacement laptop.

ninab9
9/22/14

Theses guys are quick to respond, awesome!

nicoleb36

Very good customer service

annec20

IS GOOD.

pattykf
9/21/14

I am new to this dealdash. Mimi explained it very well!

suzieh
9/21/14

I really enjoy dealdash very much this is my very first time and I still want to do this

williams291

Ok

stephenk35
9/21/14

i was bidding and dropped out. I had no idea that I had ordered the item at full price.

robertp77
9/20/14

to much hassle to sit there for possibly hours, bidding every 10 seconds. Personally I don't have the time or patience. Those that do, good for them.

joeg45
9/19/14

When I signed up with DealDash, I mistakenly made a purchase I wasn't ready for. I requested a refund, again, it was my mistake, and DealDash issued my refund within hours of my request. Thank you very much

lindar42
9/19/14

I could not be more pleased with the response time. It just was amazing to have less than 24 hours of my request. I would go 5 stars on this.

garyg30
9/19/14

The initial process was confusing but the customer service is awesome.

jpyceh
9/19/14

I was very pleased with my experience with Deal Dash and woule highly recommend this site to others.

robertb144
9/19/14

I had a great time playing with dash. I have won or brought a lot of thing That i wanted

DEBear01

dwayneh6
9/18/14

I have not won anything yet

rhondaf4
9/17/14

i like Dealdash because it is the best bidding site there is.

deboraht10
9/16/14

First time visitor and had a question. Was answered in less than 12 hours from the night before. Fast and direct. I am a new customer for sure.

thomasm76
9/16/14

I haven't used it yet , but your customer service rep was very prompt in helping me get refund

skips5
9/16/14

thank you for the bids...:)

robertg76

Great experience.

ernies16
9/15/14

They actually listened, and understood. It's amazing, but I think they actually speak ENGLISH !!!! Great.l

toddb19
9/15/14

I had an incorrect item sent to me from Deal Dash. Their customer service was above and beyond anything I could have expected. I have always appreciated the timely manner in which Deal Dash shipped it's orders and the bargains I have received. The speed in which they corrected my situation and the generosity they displayed should be a benchmark for all businesses.
Thank you Deal Dash.

rayg21

superb customer service

melaniel7
9/14/14

Great deals and GREAT customer service

alanm67
9/14/14

Great experience. Quick response!

heribertob15

Thank you.

devinj3

Very good customer service

richardl61
9/13/14

The support team was very fast& quick in helping me!! Thank You

donnap15
9/13/14

was on top of everything when I received the wrong item.. sent me a packing slip and I never had to contact ups to pick it up they just showed up...

jamesh133
9/13/14

I had trouble logging in. I send an e-mail and received a responce right away.
Thanks

sylviak3
9/12/14

Thank you for explaining everything to me.

larryl39
9/12/14

Alex, helped me out with my username and password that I forgot.

verav
9/11/14

Very GOOD

chuckk6
9/11/14

I'm very pleased with almost every aspect & feature. I learned a lot from my contact with support, adding to the positive experience I've had. I highly recommend this site. It is different than other auction sites and they keep it simple, easy to use AND WIN. There are bid buying specials and always a good chance of winning if you pay attention and read the tips, suggestion and watch auctions and learn from them. MUCH better site than I expected. AND I think I WON most of the auctions I bid in when I first gave it a try. It's fun, and worth it, win or lose.

aprilb15
9/10/14

deal dash was alright...it wasn't exactly what I thought it was going to be so that why I asked for my money back, other than that everything else was fine

delberj
9/10/14

Yall have been great and i have more knowledge on how to bid thanks to yall

mohammadt5
9/10/14

They have a menu to see "Who's on their limit" and it shows less than $200 and more than $200, and it shows only a list with few people. I don't think they show the right number of people.

jasond57

It took a while

robertap1
9/9/14

service was excellent

ernestol5
9/9/14

Just couldn't understand how to bid.

tinar20
9/8/14

Customer Service did a wonderful job correcting the error of the vendor.
Kaylee did a great job!

chadw100

Fun and honest.

lorab3
9/7/14

Great people to talk to if you encounter a problem or question. DealDash is a fun site to try to win great items. More trying than winning but its all fun, right? And the buy-it-now option cinches the deal in the end so you don't ever really lose.

robertn43