US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

83%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 377 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 86 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 469 reviews)

People interested in DealDash are also interested in:

▼ Sort by: recent

francisb19

Excellent

jhooannh
8/16/15

I like this app but I misunderstanding
Maybe coz I am a new. Then actually I'm not wasting my money to things not sure to win.

donaldr21
8/16/15

I hadn't realized I made a wrong purchase, I contacted them and they cheerfully refunded the amount requested, they were fast and efficient!!!

deborahw31

Okay, I'm hooked
It's was a little confusing at first, I had to ask about how the bids were purchased and used. I thought I could buy with the bids I purchased...Nope, that money was just to be able to bid. I have the hang of it now.

justinc53

Ty

hectorr19
8/14/15

cosumer this insurance money and how quickly you answer is excellent.

normt2
8/14/15

Customer support was excellent with the speed and expertise in how they handled my problem . I can't thank them enough for the great service I received. Now I can go on winning auctions at Deal Dash.

charlottem17
8/12/15

I do appreciate the quick response and I do want to get back to bidding. I do know a little bid more about how to do this.

julieg53

Immediate response!

danielk47
8/12/15

They let u win a couple prizes to reel you in then it's almost impossible to get anything after..save your money or go to the casino where the odds are way better!!!

judia2
8/12/15

They are quick to fix an isdue, and keep their word

ce1378
8/11/15

Their was a service issue with dealdash at the time I was bidding on a product. I contacted dealdash and within hours they had credit my account with the bids I had lost. Excellent company and they stand by their name and their product.

senorap
8/11/15

You have to constantly bid and the more you bid your credit card is charged. Plus they limit the bid amount. Most of these reviews are lies. Don't believe the hype. Go to the BBB and see fir

danan5
8/10/15

I recently and in the past have received a damaged or inoperable item from this site. Upon contacting the support team, I was Immediately treated with concern and professionalism.My situation was handled in a very fast and efficient manner. The staff members were always able to reach a very agreeable conclusion. Many thanks to the entire staff and the efforts that they put forth. Dana Nelson.

dah28
8/10/15

Items were received in less than the time expected and service was almost instantaneous through customer service.

lisar85

The customer service rep made me feel it would be done right the 1st time

dianaw23
8/9/15

Thank you for refunding my money. I was unable to use your program, and you listened to me.

ursulap1
8/9/15

I did an ooops online navigating thru DealDash and realized at this point I did not want to continue and my fee was reversed by a very polite, patient and efficient DealDash customer service provider.

georgeb106
8/9/15

Deal Dash has an awesome customer,er service department with very timely response.

Great job Dealdash

tinap15
8/9/15

My son made charges on my credit car without my permission. He didn't realize what he was doing on this site. Thanks to your support team my charges were reversed within 5 minutes. Tina

danb109
8/8/15

Made a buy by accident with new phone..and sent out and email very easy and recieved immediate feed back.

franka41
8/8/15

Not knowing what i was doing at the time i started to try to get something for less.
I found my self being charged on my credit card more that what the product could be bought for.

Sorry i'm old and shouldn't be doing something i know nothing about.

Thanks for understanding. This is not for me

tink11
8/7/15

Nice job and quick response.

bj181
8/7/15

great customer service. friendly , had a smile to his voice and went very smoothly.

sharonh46
8/7/15

Yes! I highly recommend DealDash over any other auction site because all items are with free sihipping and handling, bids are credited to you as you bid and when you BIN all used bids are credited back to you. It is a win-win.

joep138
8/7/15

My experience with DealDash has shown to me a fair and understanding company.

kimh95
8/7/15

The customer service was very professional, understanding & fast. Thank you DealDash!!!

jessicar52

the best app

julieh66
8/6/15

Helped me figure out what I'm doing

ericy13

Good

guyb20
8/6/15

I wanted to know how to search for specific items, asked the customer service, and got the answer in about 4 hours!

cherrylp
8/6/15

would recommend to all friends

joanneb33
8/6/15

I received an Apple Ipad mini cover and keyboard. It did not fit, plus it wouldn't latch as the instructions stated. I contacted customer service and the gave me step by step instructions how to return and a statement saying that I'll receive a Walmart gift card in place of the item.

alexanderz
8/5/15

I was excited to try this site but I found Very confusing and hard to win

jamesd151
8/3/15

Working on issue with DealDash, not resolved, but they are working with me!

kellyd42
8/3/15

Couldn't ask for better service. Put my needs down on the grid. Seconds later my problem was solved. What more could one ask? Thank you Deal Dash!

kathleend18
8/1/15

A quick solution was found for my problem.

mohammedm24
8/1/15

I had a query about a transaction and they there prompt in replying.
Excellent.

chrisv27
7/30/15

I had a item that was out of stock and Deal Dash tech support was happy to exchange the items purchase price for a gift card from any one of the major retailers. It was simple and smooth thanks for the help..

nancys85
7/30/15

I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS GETTING INTO WHEN I SIGNED UP, ALSO I WOULDN'T BE USING THE WEB SITE ANYWAY

tinad30
7/29/15

so far just learning but gt 2 GC at stores here in erie. 1 cent for 10 dollar gc/ Cant beat it)

landonc10
7/29/15

Below is my original review and I'll leave it for others to view and be aware and forewarned about the "FREE" auctions and overbidding that still occurs. DealDash returned the 175 bids that I lost due to a free auction that was not advertised as such. I would not waste bids on FREE auctions. I was able to use them to acquire the item I originally placed it on. I also bid on a $10 Walmart card that ended up going for over $14. Why people overbid on items like this just baffles me. When you add the cost of each bid to that it simply makes no sense!

Because they made things right and bidding, for the most part, has returned to normal, I give them 4 stars. I received the gift cards I won two weeks ago, as well as the item, which was as advertised. We'll see if the deals continue, as I believe I've gotten more conservative and don't put all of my bids from the beginning, especially if I believe it will go over $5. I'll put in a bid so I'm locked out when it hits the point of no new bidders.

Once you figure out how and when to bid, the deals are there!

I joined because I'm on disability income and thought I'd try and see if I could get some deals. At first it was ok, as I got three $10 gift cards for 1 bid each. Then DealDah had a "Free" weekend, where all winners got the items free, regardless of the final price. Deals ended. people were bidding $50 gift cards for as high as $120 or more! The only people winning were people with a lot of money to bid waste...and DealDash! People seemed to forget each bid wasn't a penny, but at minimum 13 cents each! Many items were going past their retail value. There were a few deals, but the auctions were usually between 2 and 5 AM. When the free weekend ended the started a 50% off. Bidders continued overbidding. I waited til that ended to bid on anything. At least I thought it had ended. I put an auto-bid of 175 bids on an item at 4am, which judging by prior auctions would have easily won. I checked to see if I won only to find DealDash, without showing, or advertising, implemented the Free auction auction again and naturally people overbid again. What pissed me off was they did it without notice of any kind. Before they had "Free" and 50% of in a headline and on each auction. These showed nothing except on the auction. I checked other items I put one auto-bid, so I could bid later, after the $5 cutoff. All of them were free, all auctions were free again, but you only found out if you opened the auction. DealDash is the real winner. The more people bid, the more you paid them. When my 60 bids are gone, so am I! You have to have deep pockets to win now and I don't

I gave 2 stars only because some still get occasional good deals and because some of the blame is on the stupidity of the bidders, who forget their penny bids cost much more. Some are addicted to bidding, while others can afford to waste money and dealdash has found a way to exploit that.When you have 4 or 5 people auto bidding a $850 retail, 50 inch TV over $500 by the penny, at actually $.13 minimum each, and continue because the winner only pays 50% of the final price, who knows how much they'll spend bidding against each other before having to buy it. I know that TV has already been paid for and much more!

I don't know how long it takes to receive your items, but it's been a week and I have yet to receive a shipping notice.

Tip for consumers: Unless you have money to waste, stay away from "FREE" auctions

kevinl68
7/29/15

I was checking out site and bought by mistake bid points. Email Deal Dash right away letting them know I made mistake, and shortly after they emailed me back letting me know they refunded my full amount.

larryg46
7/29/15

First time i tried got in a biding war with several other determined bidders after spending over $100 dollars dropped out received nothing when they posted the winner wasn't even one of the people i was bidding against sure I can get my Bids back by buying the item at full price$700 no thank Ill stay away

robertas7
7/27/15

It was quite an experience. This is not for everyone

russells23
7/26/15

I wanted to see what Deal Dash was about. But what I have seen of it was slow on real time. It took to long with the checking on a bid.

lilianneb
7/25/15

I have in Deal Dash for more than 2 years now. There is no other place with best customer service and very good quality products

vanessaj8
7/24/15

I tried all the other penny auction sites, beezid, quibid, the one with gift cards, ect. Deal Dash is the only site that is not a scam. They give prizes at reasonable prices to get back. It takes a while to get use to the system and you will lose money at first but once you get it the bidding will get easier. The trick is to go for lower priced auctions you can afford. Figure out the price it costs and if you go over the buy it now price in what the bids are worth you can just buy the item and get all your bids back. On top of that it will feed the meter for you to get free bids. Plus the customer service is easy to work with and are fair. The only problem I have had is with customer service actually getting back to you, especially after you respond to their initial request, and the fact I have received 3 broken items from them and have only been a member for a month. Having to ship them back is a real pain in the ass especially when you have to pay for it. But on this site if you play it right you can get good deals

mjt
7/21/15

Walmart shipped 2 items to me instead of 1. DealDash assisted me in a couple of ways to return the 1 extra item. I was very pleased with Mark Lee's assistance
but Walmart should be schooled of such returns. I will not be using the gift card Walmart gave me in order to accept my return for I feel I would be stealing if I did.

timothym52
7/21/15

Requested a refund and recived very fast, also great service

27 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Why do i need to put credit card information before i put in a bid
4/26/15
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Chaz, in order to participate and bid in the auctions it's first required to purchase a bid pack. Bid packs come in a variety of different sizes. For example you could get 500 bids for $75. Once you have purchased a bid pack you're ready to go! You can bid to win an item. If you don't win, you can always buy the item at normal retail price using the "Buy it Now". We'll ship your item free of charge and even give you back all the bids you used in that auction to try again. Keep in mind we have a 100% money back guarantee on your first purchase - no questions asked. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to email support@dealdash.com. Many thanks!
4/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: how many auctions has player won as a member
4/30/15
Answer
kerryk6
A: Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more.
the more valuable the article the harder to win.
Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids.
Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it.
Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice.
Its up to you, on what you want to do.
Hope this helps.
5/1/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

35 Photos for DealDash