US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

mohammedh1
New Reviewer
1/29/11

my name is mohd haruna,iam interested in legitimate data entry job therefore i always search the web for info.i came across data entry bucks but what baffle me is the fact that there is another website with the same sales page just simillar to or should i say like photocopy word for word with data entry bucks i believe it is either one copy the other or it is own by the same people. the website is data entry international. thank you.mohd haruna.

billyl
New Reviewer
11/16/08

Website Is A Scam - This Website is a scam. I paid over $50 US dollars to gain entry to the 'Members' area. The sell page advertises they would provide all necessary info needed to complete data entry - however once i had access to the 'members' area, i couldn't find the information. i emailed them several times in regards to this. After ignoring the first 3 of my emails, by this stage i wanted a refund and requested it, they finally sent me one stating they had no idea who i was so they couldnt give me a refund! and they had no record of me on the system. So i emailed them my receiept from Click Bank, i also added as an attachment to the email the 'Members' area,as proof i had access to it - but they still claim i don't have access. And guess what? my access has now been removed! SCAMMERS!!!!