US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

marym110
8/12/14

I am a photographer and part time web designer. I absolutely love this website and recommend it to anyone looking for a variety of fonts to make them stand out.

daven15
8/12/14

Tremendous selection of fonts. A must have bookmark for any designer

israele4
1/2/14

i love this website i use it all the time .

hillarym2
8/25/13

I am super happy with this site. User friendly way easy to navigate,FREE which is the only thing in my budget.found this site via pinterest and needed attention grabbing signs for an event.I was going to uninstall all the fonts after i made the signs but i keep using them for everything.

devinw1
6/21/11

If you're looking for a font, you'll find it here. Those who need it for work or just for fun, this site is just great. Mind the most of it it's free or at least for personal use, but it's loaded with tones of great fonts. I personally dislike the classified organisation, sometimes I can't really find what I already have in mind, or at least I need a while for it, but I always finish to get something.

tn1
EXPERT
12/17/10

It's hard to know which download sites are trustworthy. I needed the Bodoni font in a hurry so I checked Dafont on Sitejabber first. Fortunately there was at least one review, from a reputable reviewer so I went for it. In seconds and for gratis, I got what I needed! Dafont also shows you search results of other sites that offer the font (for a fee).

jeremyg
ADMIN
4/17/08

Good site for free fonts - The interface is great -- it shows you all the fonts in great big letters. Also, most free font sites are filled with ads and try to trick you into buying crap.<a href="http://Dafont.com&quot; target="_blank"> Dafont.com</a> doesn't do that. Net net -- good place to pick up some free fonts.