US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

chec5
4/7/14

Maybe there are some issues that items werent what they expected.
But for me it was just perfect.
Because i asked before i odered.
So recommend to ask details first and buy the right one.
You will never regret buying from from crispy kicks.
They cheap and good quality

jeremiahj6
4/6/14

I ordered a pair and I was told that it will take up to 3 weeks to arrive, but it actually arrive in a week! I really like to shoe because it really is what I expected it to be - exactly the same on the picture! I had the shoe for 9 months now and it's still in great condition, in fact I am on my way of ordering a new pair!

shavontej
3/4/14

I ordered a pair of shoes it took me almost 3 weeks to get then, and when I got the they were the wrong shoes! So I emailed them and said these are not the shoes I paid for and they said we sent you the shoes that were close to the ones you ordered because the others were out of stock..Will NEVER order from there again

johnh202
12/10/13

Took a little while to get my shoes - but overall good experience
i ordered one pair of Jordan xi Breds and a pair of Military IV's - both came in their box with a retro card, keychain, and a dust bag - thanks!

mikej63
7/3/13

went well - ordered some nike air lebron x shoes - they came in 14 days and came with a nice box and quick shipping

johns120
3/2/11

I PURCHASED A PAIR OF SHOES IN DECEMBER,GOT SHOES IN LATE JANUARY AND THEY WERE WRONG SHOES.18 DOLLARS TO RETURN AND EXCHANGE,AND WRONG ORDER AGAIN,ONCE THEY GET YOUR MONEY YOU CANT GET A REFUND ONLY EXCHANGE.AND THEY DONT HAVE THE SHOES SO THEY DONT KNOW WHAT SHOES THE PEOPLE IN CHINA WILL ACTULLY SEND YOU.I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS WEB SITE EVER NOT EVEN WITH YOUR MONEY.CHEATERS.I GOT AN UGLY PAIR OF SHOES I WOULDNT EVEN GIVE TO CHARITY.DONT DO IT LOOK ELSE WHERE.

mikej8
6/24/10

I didnt know what to expect when I ordered at first, there were some mixed reviews.
but shortly after ordering, i got my tracking for my shoes and they came the next week

at my school no one else has the same kicks that i do now, and ive ordered about 3 times more from crispykicks, so i hope i get a discount soon
thanks