US Government's NSF

Crackberry reviews

8 Reviews for Crackberry.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/9/13

This is for crackberry.ca in Canada. I ordered a case for a Blackberry Bold 9000. They sent em a case for a BB Torch, then said it would fit, which it wouldn't. They blamed me because it was brown not black, so I must have made a mistake when ordering and now wanted to send it back. Terrible customer service-the CSR was Oliver. I will not deal with this business again, as they tried to blame their error on me, and wouldn't take responsibility for sending me the wrong case!

5/21/13

everyone who owns blackberry - this is the right place. so much about blackberry accessories, phones, news and lots of interesting stuff. i'm a fan of blackberry and this site is number 1

2/1/13

They have poor customer support. I placed an order and immediately contacted them asking if they could change the shipping address. They contacted me later the next day informing me that it has already been shipped...

11/23/11

The best website on the net for BlackBerry enthusiasts. Tons of great information and products. I used to teach a BlackBerry class for my customers and I used the BlackBerry 101 syllabus on CrackBerry as my guideline.

7/30/11

AFTER (unfortunately), I was snookered into buying an unlocked Verizon BlackBerry, I was able to gain a lot of information to explain WHY I'd been snookered. This site is great for people to learn the ins-and-outs of the BlackBerry world.

5/31/11

I won't say they took money from me they stole money from me. Tried to purchase a $50.00 antivirus progarm and when bank statement arrived it showed they removed $79.90 instead and then didnt even produce the prgram eEye professional antivirus to my computer and found out that if you havent a high speed internet supplier according to a eEye tech it is wortlhless to you and eEye also will answer your phone call but refuses to give you a number for their accounting department and true try the email for Craggsite.com and you get only a submit rejection

3/16/11

I had been registered with this site for almost two years. It's an awesome place to get the latest news, information, applications and accessories for your Blackberry. The also have forums where you can get detailed help from other users and/or post your pin to have other Blackberry users worldwide add you.

Recently, I discovered there was a potential predator lurking in the pin sharing forums and posting for pin adds/group adds. I made comments in regards to his several posts, warning other ladies (this man was using stolen photos, getting addresses/personal info from unsuspecting women, and asking if he could come and meet them/visit them). The site admins apparently didn't care for this and banned me (albiet supposedly temporarily) for posting "SPAM". I had written a forum mod during my postings and never received a response, so I figured it was okto continue on with the warnings. I also had several other ladies contact me after I made the posts (before they were all deleted when they banned my account) about this man. Some were too scared to come forward because he has their addresses. It was pretty disheartening to see that this sight boasts a pin sharing forum but doesn't feel the need to take action when someone notifies them that something is wrong. It sucks that they consider someone's concern for the well being of others as "SPAM" as well.

7/11/08

If you're addicted to your blackberry... - This is my favorite site dedicated to all things blackberry. It was started by one of my best friend's childhood schoolmates and has grown into the premiere destination for blackberry users. The site publishes the latest news and updates in the smartphone market, and supports a vibrant forum community. I particularly like their reviews.

Kevin, the community manager, was one of the first people to get his hands on the highly anticipated Blackberry Bold, which should be coming out later this year. Apparently, he paid an arm and a leg on eBay to purchase one of the three that were available. You can read the review here:

<a href="http://crackberry.com/blackberry9000&quot; target="_blank">http://crackberry.com/blackberry9000&lt;/a&gt;

This phone looks incredible and in my opinion will be hands down the best phone out in the market! I'm not sure when it will be released to the public, but in the meantime, I'll just have to keep getting my crackberry fix by reading about it on this site.

The Best Cell Phone Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber