US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

lanef
Veteran Reviewer
1/5/12

Negative twenty stars...FAKE, FAKE!!!! Never Buy Fakes as they are sold by terrorist that support drugs, crime and the murder of innocents. You can get coach on sale and at the coach outlets in the premium outlet malls.

elenah
11/18/10

This site is much too risky to shop with. They claim to sell authentic Coach products, but Coach says they don't. When you click on their Conditions of Use, you see 'notice of sample text'. There is no Privacy Policy & no address or telephone number available on the site.
The site accepts as payment Bank Transfer, Western Union & MoneyGram. All these methods of payment are much too risky & I'm afraid that all you will get from this site is a much lighter wallet.

tonic1
11/14/10

This site is a total scam. I ordered a handbag and it was not at all like the picture or description. I was so disappointed when i first saw it because i paid $200 and it was maybe worth $20. I tried to reach them because they have a policy on their site stating if you don't like it you can return it. I tried and tried again and there is some automated message saying to send them pictures of the item and the shoebox that they send it in along with the invoice. So i did and no response. This site is a total fraud and stay far far away. They are a bunch of scammers and i wasted $200 on garbage.

syeds
8/11/10

I'm trying to buy a purse for my wife in this website. Every transactions that made using my 3 credit card was failed. but this morning my bank call me and said the paypal trying to charge my card. I wonder why this happen.But very lucky, my bank already hold all the transaction with paypal. Don't cheat on people money because you'll not save until end of day. thank you

jennam
5/27/10

I sadly was fooled by this sight as well! The purse i received was not only 157 dollars but very fake and very UGLY!!!!! Not what i ordered!!!! I tried emailing these awful people but received no response. I contacted my Bank and am in the process of getting the funds returned. I HATE these people!!!! Do not order from them!!!

michelles6
5/23/10

I bought a purse from this as I love Coaches. This website is as the others have said...they not only send you the wrong bag and then try to convince you to keep it, but they ship a fake bag. The bag is fake and has horrible stitching and smells like a cheap chemical type vinyl fabric, not the wonderful Coach leather smell. If you have a Coach bag, you know the smell I am speaking of. The purse that is shipped is not even the one you ordered and as stated, they try to convince you to keep it. I have filed a fraud claim with my bank and for now the charges have returned to me. Even their website says they will refund you if there is a problem, and they won't. There is absolutely no way to reach these people who are in China other than via emai. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM OR YOU WILL BE SADLY DISAPPOINTED! Thanks from a Coach buyer.

lorif3
5/19/10

DO NOT buy from this website!!!! It is a fraud, they say they have the most popular Coach handbags at a fraction of the cost, when you receive the bag you have ordered, it is the wrong bag and they try to talk you into keeping it because freight is too costly. Not my fault when they send you the wrong bag, they should pay for the freight, right, wrong! It has been over a month that I have been emailing them and I have yet to get this issue resolved!!! They are a scam!

hannahd
4/20/10

I looked for reviews on this site before buying a purse but could not find any. Maybe someone will read this review and not make the same mistake I did. This website offers authentic coach purses at a discounted price. I had been looking everywhere for a certain bag and this site claimed to have it. I made my purchase and was super excited to recieve my new purse. Two weeks later, I finally recieved it in the mail only to find that they sent me a different purse than I had ordered. Very dissapointing. I tried to contact them to send it back because the return adress was in chinese. They never contacted me. I would advise anyone to stay away from this site that is too good to be true.