US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

tinas38
9/29/14

Best customer service I have ever experienced! Had bought a puffer jacket and when after a while the lining was snagged, they offered me a brand new jacket and a coupon. Communication was perfect, and they were easy to get a hold of. They even send me a letter afterwards thanking me for being a customer. I couldn't be happier .!

lynna11
2/3/14

Absolutely love this site. Being a blogger, I want sites that are truely trustworthy. They do stand behind thier products. Find everything you need and not have to worry about fakes!

leslieb29
6/24/13

I visited the Coach store last month for Mothers day with my family. The sales associate that helped me was absolutely amazing. She was super knowledgeable, kind, and wonderful to work with. We ended up buying a few extras just because - I've never had such amazing customer service in all of my life at a retail store. Macy's and Nordstrom's (especially Macy's) has nothing on the Coach customer service.

After my purchase (over $500) I received a thank you card - hand written by my sale associate (I think her name was Natasha...I can't remember her name and don't have my thank you card on hand) as well as a $50 gift card to shop free at my next visit plus a follow up call to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my experience and purchase.

Amazing service and products. Now I know why my Grandmother shopped at their store and not one of the larger retail stores that carries the brand.

If you haven't' been there yet you're missing out.

anas192
5/22/13

I love coach. This site is definitely worth checking out. They have gorgeous shoes, purses, and handbags. There are often great sales on the site, and if you spend $150 or more the shipping is free.

frankv8
11/2/12

BEWARE-DON'T BUY FROM COACH!!!!!!!!!
I bought a coach breifcase a few years ago. Sent it back feeling the handle needed replacment, the metal bar across the top was broken and the fluting (edging) around the case was worn out. Spent $25 to have it sent to coach and they sent it back stating it was good enough for them it should be good enough for me. Six months later sent I it back again but though the store and it came back the same again. This is my third case I have bought from them and it's my LAST. The other times I sent them back they at least provided a ne handle. GOING OUT OF BUSSINESS IS A GO OPTION FOR COACH!!!!! :(~~~~~~~~~

venitaw
5/10/12

You can find a Coach outlet store near you from this site, by using their store locator feature. Ordered a purse from this site. Excellent condition. If it's a fake, it's a darn good one. I think this site is legitimate.

lanef
Veteran Reviewer
1/5/12

REAL!! I trust coach as the stand by their product, sell supplies to keep up the products, and have truly first class customer service. I love the new designers that they have brought in house. Coach designs rival that of Gucci and prada lately as they have up the game from the 80's heavy leather products. My favorites are the limited edition bags.

elenah
11/21/10

The official site for Coach products. Right now they have special collections put together of gift ideas at all kinds of price points starting at $100 or less with printable wish lists.
Purchases of $100 or more get free shipping right now. Added bonus if you like Coach shoes - they have an online shoe sale going on with selected styles etc at anywhere between 20-60% off.
If you're l;ooking for a discontinued style, or need to have a strap replaced on your Coach bag or repairs done on any Coach product give a ring to the toll free Customer Service number on the site. The experiences that I've had with their Customer Service so far have been decent & they can often help you out.
The site has posted too, information that ukCoach.com & several other official sites will be up & running very soon. Check at Coach.com for further info.
You can report Coach counterfeits here also.
For those interested in finding out whether or not a site is selling genuine or counterfeit Coach products, this is what 'Reporting Coach Counterfeits', paragraph 2 states:
"The only avenues in which Coach offers its merchandise for sale is via 1) Coach stores; 2) Coach factory stores; 3) Direct Coach catalog sales; 4) Authorised Department stores; 5) Authorised specialty stores; 6) Limited duty free locations; 7) Corporate accounts, and 8) Our website Coach.com"
The site has regular sales on different Coach merhandise. It's worth signing up for email notifications. Alot of times their sal price is actually less than what the counterfeit junk would go for.

sl11
10/22/10

This is the real coach on line store with the real brand.

summerd1