US Government's NSF

1 Review From Our Community

jimn
New Reviewer
7/31/09

I don't want to really put Cleanbid.net down but I have to make these comments about Cleanbid.net simply because the price is just not worth what you get compared to other online tools or software programs for janitorial bidding because Cleanbid.net online program is outrageously expensive as it lacks so many things. The cleaning
business industry is just getting by these economic times but if you don't have the extra money to spend $49.00 a month, don't waste your money in my opinion as you maybe be wanting more than what they will give you which in my opinion is not enough to when you have to have more tools of info to be bidding on janitorial jobs. If you have money to throw away then purchase it but you will need to look into other programs as Cleanbid does not cover anything more than janitorial proposals, that�s all you get with them. It is helpful in some way but it lacks so much that they do not include in the program. Remember, this is not a program; it is only an online feature that you pay $49.00 each month.

There is no opening letters, ideas how to bid on jobs, cover letters, brochures and etc things you need for a janitorial business. If you need the tools to bid and have a cleaning business, I would recommend
Janitors Edge more as they are $69.00 onetime fee only. I mean you get everything as I bought this program 6 years ago and I still use it today.

I used Cleanbid for a couple of months and they closed the account the 31st day used I stop payment at the end of the month. They want too much for something that lacks so much than just a proposal kit. You need more.

It is not a small fee, it is $49.00 a month, total ripoff. I will say it does work but it didn't get me any jobs than any other program out there. This is not the kind of online help you should be spending your hard earned money on when you have to compete with janitorial companies and illegal aliens on every job you experience, as there are so much low bidding wars out there throughout the United States, I would certainty try to think of other ways than spending over $49.00 a month on a online program, is fat out expensive.

I know the makers of Cleanbid have tried to make it easier to make a solution to bidding on janitorial jobs and I credit them for there time but not at $49.00 a month. When I used the online program, there was so much it could not do for me and that is not worth it.

Hopefully they will come to some sort of answer and make it for a final sale for the program or a lifetime fee waived. They need to make the online program more affordable and at least fix all the things it is missing too.

I have used the Janitors Edge vice versa as they offer so much more than Cleanbid.net does. Also Janbid is another program many claim is cheaper and better too.

Clean Guru Cleanbid.net cleancare.com