US Government's NSF

Classyjerseys reviews

▼ Sort by: recent

edg6
8/14/10

Same experience as Darrell, ordered a size 54, jersey came with a size 54 tag but it was a large at best, will not return or exchange unless I pay shipping, $45, ain;t gonna happen, Stay away, far away!!!!!!!!!!!!

darrellg
4/16/10

I ordered a Drew Breese jersey from jerseysbowl.com 2/9/10. I received the jersey on 2/14/10. It was shipped from China with a Rebock label. I received a small , I ordered a XL. I tried to email the company with no luck.
I called the credit card company to file a dispute. They tried to contact the company I did get a credit from the credit card company. Now I am getting emails from classyjersey wanting me to cancel my dispute. All I want is to return the jeersey for another size. They want pictures and all kinds of information. I told them I would not pay to send this back to China, since I didnt know it was coming from China. The last email I received ask me to pay the postage and they would send me another jersey. (when cows fly).

nancyr1
3/30/10

Dishonest vendor. Received a defective jersey and emailed them 4-5 times, sent them pictures as they requested and then nothing! No response, no refund. When you go to their website, there is no contact info; either phone or address, only an email which is of no help. Do not order from this vendor!!!!

traceyd
1/20/10

when clicking on customer service or contact you go straight into overbestmall website, the reviews from overbestmall scares you to death.I believe these are one in the same and a hard lesson learned. classyjersey.com and jersey.com, finejersey.com,dandyjersey.com are all in the same I believe coming from Providence of China selling replica's not authentic. I'm not 100 percent sure, but this is my gut feeling about it.