US Government's NSF
Review of Classyjerseys

Classyjerseys reviews

Categories: Jersey, Shopping

▼ Sort by: recent

Same experience as Darrell, ordered a size 54, jersey came with a size 54 tag but it was a large at best, will not return or exchange unless I pay shipping, $45, ain;t gonna happen, Stay away, far away!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered a Drew Breese jersey from 2/9/10. I received the jersey on 2/14/10. It was shipped from China with a Rebock label. I received a small , I ordered a XL. I tried to email the company with no luck.
I called the credit card company to file a dispute. They tried to contact the company I did get a credit from the credit card company. Now I am getting emails from classyjersey wanting me to cancel my dispute. All I want is to return the jeersey for another size. They want pictures and all kinds of information. I told them I would not pay to send this back to China, since I didnt know it was coming from China. The last email I received ask me to pay the postage and they would send me another jersey. (when cows fly).

Dishonest vendor. Received a defective jersey and emailed them 4-5 times, sent them pictures as they requested and then nothing! No response, no refund. When you go to their website, there is no contact info; either phone or address, only an email which is of no help. Do not order from this vendor!!!!

when clicking on customer service or contact you go straight into overbestmall website, the reviews from overbestmall scares you to death.I believe these are one in the same and a hard lesson learned. and,, are all in the same I believe coming from Providence of China selling replica's not authentic. I'm not 100 percent sure, but this is my gut feeling about it.