US Government's NSF

support@hostmonster.com

190 Reviews for CellUnlocker.net

Review Highlights

daniely1

I typed my IMEI number in and made payment, approx 4pm UK time.

mercl

Turn around was quick and the code given worked perfectly.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

cato4
9/19/14

Never unlocked before. Got the code within hours. It did not work. I emailed them, told them what i did, what happened, they replied fast! gave me the something to try.... Well it worked, first try.
I was impressed by the service, professionalism, follow up on comments and even checking to make sure that it worked. Will unlock all my phone with them from now on. It's so EASY!

nathanb59
9/15/14

Awesome it took them like 5 min to give my unlock code ,unlocked my new phone awesome price can't beet that with a bat and its $10 cheaper then its competitor best unlocking site ever and others charge you more and that take like 2 to 3 days best site!

Tip for consumers: Thay unlock some of the newest phones that's always good other sites don't even have s5 or g3 or z2

adams109
9/11/14

Unlike other unlock sites they do not require you to find original provider, (which is a huge problem in newer phones). All I did was enter the phones IMEI number, chose all of Canada, made my payment and literally withing minutes received my unlock code. From now on I will only use this site. Under Value, its a little bit pricier (10 dollars), but who cares when you know you will receive your code promptly, and correct.

This may seem like I am a marketer, although I am not. I work at a restaurant in a tourist location and I fully understand the effectiveness of reviews for business. If there was any fault I would have mentioned.

hasana7
9/7/14

Quick response, good instructions, and code provided worked on first attempt. Very satisfied with the service

billys52
9/7/14

By far the best I've tried or heard of. Literally 15 minutes and I had my code. Used these guys several times now and perfection every time.

annee5
9/5/14

I loved everything I received. I had an email with my code quickly with easy to read and follow instructions. They gave me many ways to go in case my code did not work plus a way to contact in case I had problems. My Samsung S5 active was unlocked on the first try!

chaseb16
8/30/14

Awesome customer service. I had some trouble unlocking my galaxy exhibit (my own fault) so I emailed cellunlocker for help directly from the initial email I recieved from them. I immediately recieved a response (on a weekend) with detailed directions no questions asked. I now have a gsm unlocked galaxy exhibit.

elvinm21
8/19/14

this people are amazing, highly recomend to anyone for unlocking cell phon, fast response and great costumer support, very happy with cellunlocker.net

garyc36
8/19/14

Samsung Galaxy SIII unlocked with the code they provided with no issues. I have used cellunlocker.net many times, and the code is right the first time every time. It does take them quite a long time to send the code though. I hope that in the future they will speed up the delivery process.

Thanks cellunlocker.net!

Tip for consumers: Email them after a couple of hours, and they usually respond quickly.

pedrog11
8/13/14

Excellent customer service, got some issues with the first code, problem was solve right away.
Easy instructions, fair price
100% recommended

chuckib
8/8/14

unlocked 2 phones. withno problems at all.
Could not find the model number of my tablet. called in and was told to try the closest number to it.
they went above and beond coming up with a code on a unit they had not used before.
Worked perfectly. they will be my ONLY SOURCE in the future.
PS I am 69 and not a geek. These guys are great.

robertr85
8/6/14

Terrific customer service and the best way to get the unlock code. They call & email you. Take time to help you, even if you make a mistake filling the forum out. And you'll get your code in 1 Day! Usually faster to.yes you can trust them!!!

slobodanb
8/6/14

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took a little longer but my unlock code was difficult to find, I tried on four different sites before I found cellunlocker.net and they all could not find my unlock code. When I submited my IMEI to cellunlocker.net I did not expect them to be succesful but I was wrong I got my unlock code and it worked.

Thanks

danielp47
8/4/14

Great service that I would gladly recommend to anyone. When I first received my code, it didn't work---not to the fault of CellUnlocker. I took a video attempting to unlock and emailed in, and very quickly received a reply back with short, simple steps that corrected my issue and unlocked my phone. I call that great customer service.

jug8
7/30/14

The bad stars are because people are confused and do not know how unlocking works. I have had no problems with the site. I have helped many of my friends unlock through this site and had no problem so far. When I accidentally bought a code twice the company promptly sent a refund. Make sure you make the order correctly and just be patient and wait for the code.

shawnl17
7/27/14

I paid my money to unlock my phone and the estimated turn around was 5 hours. It's over 20 hours now and I haven't heard a word back from them. I waited 10 hours before trying to contact them by email and they never responded to my email. In fact, my email to their support wouldn't even go through the first time due to high volume, so I suspect MANY are experiencing the same issue with this "company". After 20 hours I tried calling. Got some young girl's voicemail, went through the menus and never got to speak to anyone...received some stupid message "that nobody is available to take my call; goodbye" and then it hangs up on you. Frustrating and worst customer service ever. Starting to seriously wonder if this "company" is a total fraud.

marlonb9
7/24/14

I have used the site to unlock 5 phones and every time I had a really quick turnaround, would recommend and will be using them anytime I have another phone to unlock

peterp55
7/16/14

Code provided work fine; but the prices are ridiculously high; 4 o 5 times higher than other sites. HTC One VX cost 19.99 with this guys and it cost 4.50 with Blowfishunlock.com.
I would not recommended to friends.

sergiyl
7/13/14

Okay so, I had AutoFill on iMEI number and i triple checked it before sending but when i got my receipt, it was a wrong number. I went on their their support Center page typed in Msg and asked for a fix, Well my msg got deleted which i was expecting kind of so i made a screen shot. Looks like I just trashed 30 bucks haven't even gotten my "unlock code" yet but its already all messed up

Okay, so I have to apologize. CellUNlocker looked pretty sketchy on the beginning and I guess i entered a wrong IMEI when filled up the request for unlock so I sende them an email right away saying that there is a problem. I got a reply today, with an unlock code for my right IMEI. On the beginning i followed the standard procedures for unlocking my Galaxy I747 and it did not work so i was about ot give up but still decided to spend sometime and ready an email closely i went in into trouble shooting section and followed method 1. And guess what?) It worked) I feel pretty crapy now for doubting on the beginning. Not sure about others but it worked for me) My apoligies to CellUnlock for posting negative feedback earlier on. World is no t that simple and sometimes you gotta put little work to succeed. Thank you CellUnlock now i can annoy my girlfriend with texts again lolz

reinholdj6
7/11/14

Start by calling their customer support number. You'll get the voice of a
bored teenage girl sounding like a memo recorded in a toilet.

You can hang up now because nobody will ever answer after you're put on
hold.

Time to hit the keyboard and ask a few questions concerning the unlocking
process before buying the code. After a couple of replies you realize that
the guys are actually clueless and dragging their feet waiting for you to drop out.

It seems they are busy. Busy buying bulk 5 star reviews from India at 10
cents-a-pop.

It would be unfair to single them out because the whole market seems to
be rigged. After a few inquires sent to various code providers their mantra
seems to be : pay now - 100% money back guarantee.

Nobody tells that you might have to shoot a ridiculous video clip of yourself
trying their crappy codes while hard-locking your cellphone.

Bellow you have the funniest reply, from another company, in broken
english. Spell checked for you it reads :

" Had you not wasted your time asking me those questions you would have
had the code by now... "

On an and note it seems that a lot of people are on the take, from phony
forums and review sites like Trusted Reviews that are actually advertising
boards to the usual suspects, PayPal and the banks.

Feel free to add your own thoughts or crosscheck this comment with
others in the 1-2 star domain posted on this site.

nantambun
7/10/14

I paid them then had to contact 3 day later to get the unlock code. The code did not work so I contacted them. they told me to make a video showing the code they gave me didn't work and then the phone with was not unlocked. They said they got the video. After 2 days they said they could not play it and to make it again and resend it. I told them they were playing games and I wanted me money back..to which they REFUSED! They like to string you along until you get frustrated and give up. They never refunded my money. On the website it says Money Back Guarantee. .NOT TRUE! When you get to the page where you pay...they say NO REFUNDS! DON'T PAY WITH PAYPAL BE CAUSE THEY WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY FOR YOU IF THE CODE YOU RECEIVED DOESNT WORK! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

ronb34
7/9/14

Very useful, great service, Accurate. I will use it again and again or I will recommend it to all friends too. Thanks

nickyp2
7/2/14

I paid them over two weeks ago and had to chase them for an update, they requested my phone details again and 10 minutes later responded telling me they dont have an unlock code for my iphone and that they MAY refund my order if I dont have another device that needs unlocking. Well I only have the one phone to unlock and since informing them of that they have gone quiet. No response to my emails requesting a refunding.

paulg54
6/30/14

I'd waited for my network for three weeks to send an unlock code. When I called to find out they hadn't raised the order, I hit Google. CellUnlocker.net was the first site to come up. I typed in my IEMI number, I parted with £15 over Paypal, and within 25 minutes, I had a very clear email with a code to unlock the phone.

Very quick service, and very happy to recommend.

Happy days!

nickg30
6/16/14

These guys are the real deal. Received the code quick and had no problems unlocking the phone. Phone had problems with service provider and these guys still helped me through it even though they had already done their part. Awesome dudes.

davidt80
6/15/14

I used Cellunlocker to release a locked phone from half way around the world. It released first time, after I had made several attempts through other sites with no luck at all. I was delighted.

evec4
6/13/14

These guys are awesome! I had followed other youtube how-to's on how to unlock blackberry torch--beware-they did not work and only had 2 chances left. They first sent 4 codes, my son was confused. Only had one left..cellunlocker continued communicating with me asking me for more information to get the right code...suspense...only had ONE chance left..it had to be right! So they guided me to the last detail, and lo and behold--IT WORKED!!!! My phone is unlocked. I cannot stop singing their praises! Their customer service is amazing! Please beware of other youtube videos showing how to unlock...some do not work:(

florenciav
6/5/14

Excellent service!!Super recommended. Answered back in a second .I had a few questions and they responded immediatly!!
Florencia Buenos Aires

erdalk
5/26/14

They are spam dont trust them !!! I ve opened a dispute on paypal then they said close it and we will send your codes !!! they didnt send !!!

Choose another trusted site !!

armandos16
5/24/14

Purchase the code it work perfectly, then i have a few problems with my rom and the phone was locked again, but to my surprise the incredible support area help me step by step to unlocked again they are the best on what they do, i recommend cellunlocker. Com 100%.

michaelh104
5/22/14

i have used cellunlocker a few times and as always perfect service this latest time i had a phone that was a bit difficult i tried a few more unlock sites and all said no unlock code available refund from all but cellunlocker kept trying and got unlock code for me excellent cant praise these people enough thank you

jamesc163
5/14/14

I had a mild concern as I was communicating from the U.K. but should not have worried as the customer care and the product was excellent. Worked like a charm. Top marks etc.

royh43
4/26/14

Thieving pricks. Downloaded a 20 page manual to try to unlock my phone. I couldn't figure it out and returned the phone. I contacted cellunlocker.net and asked for a refund. Lol...gave me the "oh so sad, too bad no refund responce." Stole $29.99 from me. Douchebags. Shove it up your ass!!!

baseme1
4/23/14

I was disappointed before I contact the cellunlcher Team because my SIM card wasn't be identified. After getting the unlock code from the cellunlocker.net and the nice contact in addition, I'm very happy now working on my phone without trouble.
Thanks a lot Cellunlocker team, I would never ever hesitate contacting you if I faced another problem like that.

ashimjyotin
4/22/14

I have received the code after 12 hours of payment. The key worked flawlesly with the instruction to unlock my htc one x+ (at&t locked) provided by celllunlocker. I tried 3 sites bt they didnt provide me unlock code. I recomend everyone to use this site for unlocking. Thank you :)

johns674
4/20/14

Very helpful and resolving my concerns. Overall, very effective in unlocking my phone. Even being overseas my phone was able to be unlocked. Cheap and effective. THanks unlocker.net

mitchm14
4/12/14

Poor-Poor Customer Support

Very poor customer support. You get a standard per-written form letter if you use their online support. They simply do not answer any support phone calls. Yes, it's an option, but if they never answer the phone it's not real. If I got any feedback through email, it was obvious things that were nothing to do with what I asked.

They did provide a code that unlocked my phone, but more is expected if you have problems.

kathleenr7
4/12/14

It's been 2 weeks now and I still haven't receive my code. I ask for a refund then they told me they will relay it to the supplier they will give a response after 24 hours.. come 4 days, still no reply. I can't contact their number . How can I have my money back?? :(

jayd129
4/8/14

I have unlocked several cell phones through the site. The last time one of the codes didn't work, cellunlocker.net sent a new batch within one day and I was on my way with an unlocked phone.

annep21
4/8/14

This company made it the process smooth and easy -just like it should be. It gave lots of step by step guidance and troubleshooting tips that thankfully weren't needed. This was my second attempt to get unlocked. The first company said they could do it, then that they couldn't.

chriss32
4/8/14

I have used cellunlocker.net like 6 or 7 times over the last couple years. Most recently 2 times in 3 weeks. Generally speaking I would get my unlock code within 12 hours but the last couple transactions I got them within 2-3 hours. Very easy process to order and get the unlock code.

The unlock code instructions look overwhelming at first, but READ THEM. Last two times I ordered an unlock code from them it didn’t work “out of the box” but listed way below (like page 40 lol) of the email, it has “troubleshooting instructions” and other steps to unlock it. Sure enough my galaxy s3 needed me to type in some *# codes, and reboot before trying the unlock code again.

Every code I have gotten from these guys has worked, and considering my most recent I have gotten in a couple hours, I couldn’t be happier.. Except for.

The price.. come on =) haha , drop it like $5 or $10 =)

But I’d rather pay your price and know im getting a 100% good unlock code instead of getting ripped off by all the scammers out there.

the website might be ugly, the email might be overwhelming , but the service is great.

albertoa18
4/7/14

It took me only 15 seconds to unlock my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note3 and 12 hours from the moment I paid using paypal to the arrival of the code using cellunlocker.net. Excellent experience I had with these guys. I am now unlocking another phone because everything was exactly as promised. A+!

maeh7
4/1/14

I paid a nominal fee, less than I would have with the company, and unlocked my cellphone with zero problems.

michaelf78
3/27/14

Less than 5 minutes from when I typed in my IMEI number, I got an email from the great workers at cellunlocker.net
They gave me a perfectly working unlock code and provided great service.

justinl41
3/26/14

Used these guys twice now, both with success! First time, received code in minutes and it worked perfectly. Second time, it took a few hours to get the code, but the staff was really responsive when I checked in with them on the status. Code worked perfectly when received. Definitely recommend these guys!

hugog13
3/25/14

My order had a little delay, but it was worth of it. Very simple, they explain all the process, and voilà! Your cellphone is fully unlocked. Thanks, Cellunlocker! PD: If you record the process and you upload it to youtube, you get a discount on your next order, or it may be free!

derekg11
3/23/14

I was a bit hasty to order a service from these guys. just a few minutes after ordering, I found another site offering much quicker turnaround for 1/2 the price. So, I immediately wrote email asking to cancel my order. Total silence. on next day, I resent my cancellation email. again - no response. After some time, they sent me unlock code along with quite arrogant message that they are very busy, and can't respond to messages as promptly as I expected.

I replied that I already have a working unlock code received in much quicker time and for 1/2 the cost. Their response was rude, in fact they doubted my statement saying it is unlikely that I indeed received a better service somewhere else, because they are the best. customer care, eh? I asked for even 1/2 of refund, but of course they did not refund me a penny. I wasted $30 Very unpleasant experience, slow service, and TERRIBLE customer support. I will remember not to go back.

I should do more research before ordering, so it was my fault to trust they will be good.

terryb49
3/21/14

I enter the requested information and paid the fee. Within 10 hrs I received my unlock code. Unlocked my Galaxy S 2 phone with no problems. Everything works great.

chrisw64
3/21/14

First email reply said 3-8 business days, second email said 3-10 business days. After 10 business days I was told to be patient, maybe next week.

ab2147
3/18/14

Ordered code, arrived in reasonable time. Code failed to work. After several rounds of tech help which sounded like "oh try playing with options such and such and enter the code again". No unlock, no refund.

Business which doesn't care about customer service or repeat customers. I've used other unlock websites and found them to be much more helpful. Avoid this one.

Best Sites Selling Unlocked Phones Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber