US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

pedrog11

Excellent customer service, got some issues with the first code, problem was solve right away. (in 72 reviews)

danielp47

When I first received my code, it didn't work---not to the fault of CellUnlocker. (in 417 reviews)

josephl49

cellunlocker.net is the best for unlocking services, excellent service and support and very fast service . (in 37 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stevem180
7/4/15

Was a bit skeptical about doing the unlock code thing but wow can't fault these guys all sorted and phone is unlocked and fully working amazing thanks again

erikac10
7/2/15

These guys helped me unlock my phone the other day in less than 24hrs. It was a a Samsung S3 that was gifted to me and which Telus refused to unlock. They charged me less than Telus would have for an unlock fee as well. Very reasonable price and super fast and effective service. Of course times will vary depending on phone, carrier and country and it's not going to be possible to guarantee it works. However, the majority of reviews we read were positive and it definitely worked well for us. One thing is that when I initially entered the code they sent, it didn't unlock on its own. So then I read the rest of their e-mail and followed the troubleshooting procedure they had outlined there - which was really quite simple and clearly described. After that, it unlocked with ease and is working great! Make sure you read the full and very comprehensive e-mail if you have an issue at first because chances are everything is all good :) I would say this is totally worth a shot and hope it works as flawlessly for you as it did for me.

jesusk12
7/1/15

After coming here and reading all the bad reviews about people not getting their code until long after the fact or not at all, I must say I was very concerned because I had already placed my order. I ordered my code on a Saturday. I read that it would take up to 1 - 3 business days to receive my code. I checked my e-mail on Tuesday and voila! My code arrived. I followed the simple instructions and was able to unlock my AT&T Gear S watch phone. I now have service through T-Mobile and my device totally functions like a cell phone. I would highly recommend CellUnlocker.net to any and all that require an unlock code. THEY DELIVER!!!! I AM A TOTALLY SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!! HAROOOOO!!!!!

lilliek12
6/30/15

I got my code and instructions within 15 minutes and my phone was unlocked minutes later!

juanm46
6/30/15

this site is superb. super fast respond. excellent no doubt

ivanf12
6/30/15

Took 1 Week, But it Worked! - Best value online and site reviews were accurate, that's what gave me the confidence to pay for it

stevel70
6/24/15

I've used cellunlocker.net twice in the last couple of years, both times to unlock my own phone after my original contract was up (a Blackberry and a Samsung Galaxy). Yes, your provider will do that for you, but Cell Unlocker is less expensive. They are responsive and accurate. The first time I had a minor issue, and their tech support was responsive and written by a real person, and fixed it for me. The second time, nothing more to do...worked 100% first try.

I would use them anytime.

danielled23
6/24/15

This company is a scam in my opinion.I have a Samsung galaxy note 4. They say 1 to 2 business days I'm on day 5 and still nothing. I'm getting nothing but the run around. Email 1 were still processing, 2 we don't work weekends, 3 you should get it 2morrow, 4 our supplier said you should get it no later than 2morrow. Now it's 2morrow and they are saying there is a delay. I don't feel I'm ever going to get my code and I'm very frustrated and very unhappy customer that will not go back. I'll be starting an investigation with my bank to get my money back. Do not order from this company. Their only getting a 1 cuz I have to give them something.

manuelm41

recomendado a mis amigos

frustratingc
6/23/15

1. Endless turnround time!!! I still have not received my code after 100 hrs!
2. They are the most difficult to reach!!! If you want to get update, be prepared for the disconnecting calls and unanswered emails and unresponsive live chats!!!
3. They will keep saying "process will be completed either today or tomorrow." This is obviously a lie!!!
4. Be prepared to not receive any money back!!!!
In summary, these rascals are scam!!! DON'T TRUST ANY SINGLE WORD ON THEIR WEBSITE!

bescij
6/22/15

These guys are awesome.
I was shuttled and tossed by the network people for days citing so many reasons and conditions and put me to a great frustration despite fulfilling contracts and paying everything.
CellUnlocker.net was so helpful, they are simple to use. Even before paying they are helping us to know if the phone can be unlocked based on IMEI, and they send us the codes via email within 24-36 hrs. They are good, reliable.
What more? they also got wondeful offers and plans ranging from 50% to sometimes even 100% off of the rates. So wonderful.

joes478
6/17/15

Fast,good results for Samsung T679 even when all of info they required was not available.

deea22
6/15/15

Perfect service. Excellent communication. Codes work for me every time I purchased them.

marym190
6/15/15

I had a problem with the unlock and had given up. They sent an email asking how the unlock had gone and when I responded with my problem, they responded with a fix immediately. Bottom line, they have great customer service and I would absolutely use them again.

rkmm
6/12/15

I unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and it was successful. By the way I recommend this service to anyone. I have used it in the past for 2 other devices and all were successfully unlocked. This is my 3rd positive experience.

juliannel
6/8/15

I was going to take my android phone to a mall kiosk to get unlocked, but the cellunlocker site was recommended to me by an awesome customer service rep at PC Mobile. I am not technologically savvy AT ALL, so I was really hesitant, but it was so easy and straightforward. I got the code in about 15 minutes and had my phone unlocked within seconds.

jodya8
6/7/15

Have used Cellunlocker numerous times and have never been disappointed. Recently unlocked a Samsung S5 and had the unlock code in 24 hours. Excellent service and very trustworthy.

all1680
6/3/15

Was skeptical because im in a contract and was told it could not be done.. Well.. Cellunlocker.net proved me wrong! They unlocked my AT&T iPhone 6 Plus within a few days and was very prompt and informative. I even made a video of the unlocking process and received 50% off my purchase! Will definitely use this service again!!

daved49
6/3/15

My ZTE unlock code was received in less than an hour, one & done. My Nokia Lumia 635 took quite a bit longer, 16 work days but with in the time line they listed (5-22 days). Both cells successfully unlocked in less than five minutes, full instructions were included.

sangk7
6/3/15

I am not good at writing reviews but I felt that I had to because of their excellent service. I already got the unlock code from the carrier but some how I couldn't unlock the phone. I asked for help and they promptly responded through email (which was at texting speed reply) and sent me step by step instructions to unlock and troubleshoot the glitches. Well, maybe it was nothing for them but to me it was a huge deal. Especially I respect them for their effort to help me even if they might not generate sales from me, very honest. Over all I am very happy and grateful.

nohheet
6/2/15

First code they gave did not work... emailed them and they got back to me in few hours with a new code... The next one worked like a charm.... Very responsive and reliable... This is my second time with them and will do business again for my next phone...
Highly recommended.

darynl
5/28/15

Excellent service from start to finish an extremely helpful... Had a problem with my settings and they were very helpful replied to every email and step by step sorted it out for me .. A big thank you for your patience and help !

bellabesc
5/27/15

All was great, fast, clear and easy to unlock my Samsung S4. Excellent price and excellent service. I recommend this site 300 %

enriquee6
5/27/15

I ordered an unlock code for a Samsung Galaxy S4 that is locked for AT&T on May 19. Should be simple, right? It's May 27 and still no response, the tracking tab still says processing. I've called that 1-800 support number many times, and after the recording, it just hangs up - you cannot talk to a real person. I emailed tech support at support@cellunlocker.net at least 6 times now and not a single response. I needed this code for my wife traveling to the Philippines, and its too late. Very disappointed. If I knew they were going to scam me like this, I would have went with a different service.

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your time and money with this site. It's a SCAM!!!

carolynm9
5/26/15

Excellent service ... Highly recommend.
My provider in Canada wanted $100 to unlock 2 phones!!! Cellunlocker rates were a fraction of that price! Unlocked a Sony Experia and an older Samsung Galaxy. Received my unlock codes well within the 24 hrs quoted and unlocked within just a few minutes!

umara2
5/26/15

"A friend of mine from the US gave me her blackberry bold 9900. But to my dismay, it was locked to t-mobile carrier. I tried to find out how to unlock the blackberry myself by viewing many you tube videos and by searching on google, but the solution that was posted everywhere was that you have to pay a small fee to get your blackberry unlocked by proper legit unlocking websites. Now that was a tough job as i tried searching for reliable websites for unlocking the blackberry i found out that there are many fraud websites that take the payment but do not send unlock codes. Then after reading many forums, i got to know about cellunlocker.net I paid around 8 dollars to get a code and i was praying that let the website be legit as i needed the phone unlocked urgently. Good thing that they turned out to be legit and professional. It took a couple of days for me to get the code but the first code they sent me worked like a charm and unlocked the phone for me. I would recommend their services for unlocking Blackberry bold 9900 without any doubt! "

tonyv17
5/25/15

Good feedback from vendor during process and follow-up after. Hot tip after unlock you may need to manually configure the APN of your new provider.

maxmustermannm
5/25/15

Works fine!
Thank you so much, to help unlock my phone.
Would I buy it again!

sethm34
5/24/15

Took many weeks to receive code.
Code did not work.
Customer service was terrible.
They will look for any way to not refund your money.

angeloi1
5/22/15

I have been waiting 3 days and keep getting blown off. Every email states it wont be much longer.
Address on site isn't even a business its a residential building I called never heard of them.
COOPERS LOOKOUT
33 Smithe Street, Vancouver, V6B 0B5
604-682-3918

Address on BBB is completely diffrent, looks like they changed it to avoid the BBB letter and there rating is F
What a joke of a business...

sc1809
5/21/15

Excellent customer service. I had trouble understanding the how-to. They stayed in touch with me daily basis to make sure I understand the how-to and be able to unlock the phone. They have proved that people do not just buy product ... people is sold only through a good & trust worthy relationship.

alpatrickg
5/19/15

I was skeptical as to if this whole thing would work or not but Cell Unlocker came through for me. I was unlocking an iPhone 6 Plus from AT&T to T-Mobile. There was a problem with the database and they informed me that they were using a new database. It took a day or so longer than usual but there was great communication throughout the process and the unlock code actually worked. Great job guys!

johna378
5/19/15

If the code wouldn't work they will ask you to post the whole procedure on You Tube, which is practically impossible for the common user;

Money lost on the drain...

bradm28
5/18/15

Takes too long.
Doesnt work.
Refunds are refused based on loopholes.

simond27
5/15/15

Best ones out there

jonass27
5/13/15

Took less than 24 hours to get my code and unlock my device costed me 14.99 usd which was the cheapest anywhere and they accepted PayPal works great.

bryanp20
5/12/15

I ordered the code for my Note 4. Cost $25. It came less than 12 hours later. I entered it. It worked. Enough said.

sunmolaa
5/11/15

this is best place to unlock your cellphone, first try and your phone is up and running

Tip for consumers: Sure Place

ramonb39
5/11/15

Got the codes less than 24 hrs. It didn't work right away but because of patience and their excellent customer service, I'm using my phone right now. Highly recommended. Thank you.

ericd46
5/10/15

Stayed with me through the entire process. Great customer service.

jordanm60
5/8/15

This site is crap. I am a reseller for the site. They promised an "instant" code within 90 minutes, which cost me double, and it has been 7 days. I also got ahold of them (after calling non stop for days on end) and was told it would come in within 1 - 5 hours. It did not. It has been another 24 hours and still nothing. Do NOT use this site, it is a rip off and there customer service doesn't exist.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

alainl3
5/7/15

Few hours to get code but work very well now !!!
Recommended for all people :-)

teymourt
5/6/15

the whole experience was a blast they delivered what they promised. I would defiantly recommend it. 10 out of 10.
For me it was wonderful ,easy instruction and the best thing about it was explaining the meaning of each words.
awesome website and great people.

Tip for consumers: let everyone know.

margaretc49
4/29/15

Well done CellUnlocker! This is the second time you have succeeded in unlocking a mobile for me. Instructions and general information are very clear and helpful. You have triumphed where others have failed - thank you

beldeaa
4/28/15

Placed the order, waited half a business day, received the unlock code, unlocked my S5 Orange Romania. That simple! (Cost: just 40$) Thanks!

rubbbbbbmyballlllllssss
4/28/15

Really clear and helpful instructions.

adrienned6
4/26/15

They were very helpful and went over and beyond to help.

kenm55
4/23/15

They responded to my request almost immediately. Following their instructions it took about 5 minutes to unlock my BlackBerry phone. You don't need to be knowledgeable about such devices to do this. It also saves a lot of money.

tiffanyc28
4/22/15

Thank you so much everything went perfect I had tried another company who couldn't get the code but you guys did I tell without blinking an eye thanks again

bayanij
4/20/15

It's fast and easy to understand and I received my email on Sunday. Thanks Cellunlocker

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Will the unlock for iPhone be through iTunes and is it a permanent unlock?
RS
8/27/12
Answer
rosemaryk
A: I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones.
Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker.
The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.
4/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How to Unlock Samsung Phones
1/9/15
Answer
patd26
A: Phone CellUnlocker, pay a nominal fee, you'll get an unlock code and simple instructions emailed to you in minutes. Follow the instructions and in less than 2 minutes your phone will be unlocked. One thing, make sure you have a sim card from another phone company before you start. You'll need to put this in the phone before entering the unlock code.
4/4/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for CellUnlocker.net