US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

pedrog11

Excellent customer service, got some issues with the first code, problem was solve right away. (in 47 reviews)

joaol2

They were really faster delivering me the code and it works! (in 302 reviews)

josephs83

CellUnlocker will get you the codes you need to unlock your phone in about 5 hours. (in 256 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ericp23
10/22/14

I ordered an unlock code for my galaxy s5 that was locked to bell. It took them only 3 days to get it which is actually slower then they usually push them out. I was getting anxious since its my first time unlocking a phone so I emailed them and they replied within 2 hours.

benw32
10/21/14

The code came in less than 30 minutes and worked perfectly on my galaxy s5. I was nervous at first because there seem to be so many scam unlockers but I took a chance and they delivered. This after att denied me a factory unlock 3 times and wasted over am hour of my time on customer service.

robertw114
10/19/14

Cheapest & quickest - code received in 6 minutes, instructions simple to follow.
Cannot fault the service & I would certainly use again.

brucec35
10/18/14

I've been using CellUnlocker.net, for a couple of years now and for every phone that I've had they're the once I trust to unlock my phones. There service is fast and I've not had any trouble. Ten STARS EXCELLENT.

Bruce C

samuelr21
10/17/14

So they say 1 to 5 hours for the code, i just past the 24hour mark and still have nothing. And to top it off ive call about 10 times and no answer. Its like these $#*!ers are still sleeping or something.

shannono6
10/15/14

My LG Optimus F6 is a MetroPCS phone, with T-MOBILE SIM. So I was nervous it wouldn't work. Especially after the second code I tried didn't work. The 3rd code worked! It cost me $15. Only ten minutes to receive codes in e-mail.

Tip for consumers: I recommend researching your phone to make sure it is compatible with your service. In my case they were both LTE, some are GSM only.

shermag
10/15/14

This company works very fast I have requested unlock codes from them twice and the first one less than an hour I received the code and it worked the second one I received a day later because I sent the wrong IMEI number but wen I sent the correct number I received it with minutes. Thanks cellunlocker I would recommend u to anybody who need fast, cheap and dependable service in unlocking their phone.

clifff7
10/11/14

Cell Unlocker worked for me. They responded as promised and my Iphone 4 is now unlocked. I managed to get it working once I switched it from "Airplane Mode". Now I just have to learn to use the phone that was a hand me down from my daughter.

Tip for consumers: They deliver as promised.

sergioe6
10/8/14

Excellent customer service and fast response!! I made a mistake with the provider and nonetheless they helped me until the phone was unlocked.

joshd28
10/8/14

I have been using this service for 1 year now. And the last time I had a problem with a unlock code for the first time, Support help me step by step until the code work. Love the service and I highly recommended it. If u have doubts contact support or use the chat feature before placing an order.

Tip for consumers: contact support or use the chat feature before placing an order.

sarinat
10/7/14

Code worked perfectly on first try. They also had an awesome tec support team readily available to answer all my questions. They even checked back with me to make sure everything went well. Highly recommend

jeffh65
10/7/14

I’ve got a HTC Desire 310, had it about 7 weeks and decided to unlock the sim to give me the freedom to change service providers, I tried an online service at a cost of £9.99 with an estimated result time of between 5 and 25 minutes, after 8 days of excuses and emails being sent and received I felt that the time had come to try another company, but after the last company telling me that they can’t find the code I did wonder what my chances where, I decided to email cellunlocker.net to ask a few questions, well the outcome was outstanding service, the support team could not have been more helpful, so I decided to order the code from cellunlocker.net, and at a price of $14.99, it was better value than the other company, 7 minutes from placing the order I received an email with the unlock code complete with instructions, 5 minutes later after swopping sims and tapping in the code, my phone was unlocked, perfect result, so in a nutshell, why try others when cellunlocker.net get the job done fast and efficiently, and the team are first class.

les755
10/6/14

Went to 3 other cies before these guys. They got the code ....the 1st time. It was right and after sales service was on point - precise and fast response - . Great experience and highly recommended. ...and I don't like to write reviews.

abnero4
10/5/14

My name is Abner and i am more than glad to share my story that i had with cellunlocker. I have asked them, if they could be able to unlocked my phone and they said "yes. I got an unlock code and typed it in, BOOM my phone is unlocked. my phone is a blackberry bold 9320 ... Cellunlocker was very helpful in providing me with the unlock code for my Blackberry 9320. I'm really happy with it, thank you again, YOU ROCK YA'LL...I couldn't wait to use you guys again for the future phone unlock..."

mikex1
10/5/14

Useless site stay away from it. U will have to wait for days. Do not recommend it at all. who wants to wait for days for an unlock code. Try cellunlocker it's much faster.

davidh177
10/1/14

What I like is willingness to go a step beyond. At first, I paid the fee and they ran their unlock. But when I attached to iTunes, it was a no-go. Writing them back and asking for help, they came through, talked me through my next step, and resolved the problem. My phone had to be reset, and then iTunes acknowledged it. Now it works. Thanks for the service and the help.

mauricek3
9/27/14

Nothing better online for unlock codes. I tried two other websites prior to cellunlocker.net. both told me he code was unavailable. When I went to cellunlocker.net. not only was it cheaper to do it through them but, they were also quick to respond to my email questions, and unlocked my phone! Trust these guys they know what they are doing. The rest are all imitations

Tip for consumers: My turnaround time was exceeded however that was because they continued to try and get the code for me. Don't take their turnaround time being missed as lack of interest in you as a customer. These guys are magic. Let them work for you.

josem60
9/26/14

These guys are the best. They gave me so easy instructions that I was able to unlock my phone in less than a minute. They are really amazing besides being professionals. If you have a problem with a locked phone, just go to these guys and your problem will be gone.
Something you will enjoy: these guys keep the communication flawless.

Tip for consumers: Don't hesitate and just try this professional cellphone unlockers, they really do their job.

toddh22
9/26/14

I have read how cheap and fast they are. I paid for my unlock code ($38.99) on Monday and here it is Friday evening and still no code. Got an email saying that its only been 4 days and it will be maybe Monday but probably Tuesday! I have used other sites for all kinds of phones and carriers and the longest it took was 3 days. Not wanting to take a chance because this is literally my only phone(broke other one)and didn't wanna wait. Cost 2x as much as other sites but was guaranteed faster turn around or money back. READ THE FINE PRINT YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK!! They have so many conditions that is impossible to get your money back. It's my own fault for not reading or just going with ones I know but hey I will just wait. I would just have someone else unlock it but at almost $40 I hate to just waste the money. Use them at your own risk!!!

Tip for consumers: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

tiffanyn4
9/26/14

I had my code within 20 minutes. My galaxy S4 was unlocked with no issues on the first try. Reasonable price. I will be recommending cellunlock.net to everyone!

mic4320
9/25/14

I used cellunlocker.net to unlock my HTC One after another website wasn't able to. It took about a day and a half, but they pulled it off. Legit site. Will definitely use again.

jackj45
9/25/14

The first 'get-your-unlock-code-here' service I tried spent 48 hours digging for my code and came up empty. The notification email implied the null result was my fault, and they suggested I follow the IMEI fetching instructions more carefully before resubmitting my order (LOL). The second service was more customer-centric and professional, but couldn't understand my frustration over the blunted options for 'device model' on their submission form (my Xperia Z1 C6906 was simply 'Xperia'). Two days later I was officially informed they couldn't find my code, probably because my phone was just 'too new', and I'd need to fork-out another $30 to have them dig deeper.
Technically, CellUnlocker.net was my fourth attempt to solicit digits from a code-harvesting service (#3 was the dumb-as-a-bag-of-crushed-rock csr in the Rogers Plus retial store who met my network-unlock request with a vacant look and straight silence....lol). Anyway, $8 and less than 4 hours is all it took CellUnlocker.net to crack this nut - they literally prevailed where so many others failed. Highly, *highly* recommended.

janusg
9/25/14

Quality service, though it took longer than expected.

Pros: Goes all the the way to unlock your phone. Good price.

Cons: Took them several tries until right code received. Not so easy to follow instructions.

timothyr9
9/24/14

Works. After trying two low priced "unlockers" and waiting (24-36 hours) only to get this:"Sorry I have been unable to generate the correct unlock code for your mobile." Ordered 09/24/2014 (Today at 10:52 AM) and received my code 24 minutes later (Today at 11:16 AM).

Don't know what these guys did differently, but they got me a working unlock code in 24 minutes. Inserted my "foreign" sim card, entered the network number (8 digits) and it works.

Delighted beyond belief. Thanks

mandeeps2
9/22/14

Very prompt service...in about 2 hours of my payment, they provided me the unlock number and it worked flawlessly.

Tip for consumers: Go for it...they are really good at what they do.

cato4
9/19/14

Never unlocked before. Got the code within hours. It did not work. I emailed them, told them what i did, what happened, they replied fast! gave me the something to try.... Well it worked, first try.
I was impressed by the service, professionalism, follow up on comments and even checking to make sure that it worked. Will unlock all my phone with them from now on. It's so EASY!

teutav
9/16/14

I had almost lost hope that my Iphone 4S will zhbllokohej, but thanks to the insistence of the staff cellunlocker.net iphone 4s was successfully unlocked and I appreciate the opportunity to find more positive

nathanb59
9/15/14

Awesome it took them like 5 min to give my unlock code ,unlocked my new phone awesome price can't beet that with a bat and its $10 cheaper then its competitor best unlocking site ever and others charge you more and that take like 2 to 3 days best site!

Tip for consumers: Thay unlock some of the newest phones that's always good other sites don't even have s5 or g3 or z2

adams109
9/11/14

Unlike other unlock sites they do not require you to find original provider, (which is a huge problem in newer phones). All I did was enter the phones IMEI number, chose all of Canada, made my payment and literally withing minutes received my unlock code. From now on I will only use this site. Under Value, its a little bit pricier (10 dollars), but who cares when you know you will receive your code promptly, and correct.

This may seem like I am a marketer, although I am not. I work at a restaurant in a tourist location and I fully understand the effectiveness of reviews for business. If there was any fault I would have mentioned.

daniels96
9/10/14

Good company but code took 12 days to deliver. Tried GSMLiberty first, but it was a complete failure. They wanted me to pay extra for a 'Tier 2' search, and when I declined, my promised refund was NOT completed. They sent an e-mail telling me I had been refunded, but it was all a LIE. STAY AWAY from GSMLiberty. Cellunlocker did the job for me.

joaol2
9/8/14

It is the best unlocking site in the world. They were really faster delivering me the code and it works! If the price is a little bit higher than the others unlocking sites but you have sure that you gonna have your phone unlocked.
I'm really satisfied and I'm gonna use it more times!

hasana7
9/7/14

Quick response, good instructions, and code provided worked on first attempt. Very satisfied with the service

billys52
9/7/14

By far the best I've tried or heard of. Literally 15 minutes and I had my code. Used these guys several times now and perfection every time.

josephs83
9/7/14

CellUnlocker will get you the codes you need to unlock your phone in about 5 hours. The price is a little higher then I would like, but worth it. In the end my Samsung Galaxy S5 was unlocked for use with any carrier.

ryant29
9/6/14

I don't know how unlock codes are found. I wish I did, but I don't. Based simply on the fact that they got me the unlock code so quickly, I imagine it the process is exceedingly easy (at least for them); SO it seemed a bit much to pay. ($25) HOWEVER. Between the option to pay these guys for an unlock code or buy a brand new phone, it's like an eyedropper vs a fire-hose. Fast, friendly, and proportionately cheap. I would recommend to anyone and everyone all day long.

annee5
9/5/14

I loved everything I received. I had an email with my code quickly with easy to read and follow instructions. They gave me many ways to go in case my code did not work plus a way to contact in case I had problems. My Samsung S5 active was unlocked on the first try!

jasonp38
9/5/14

I can unlock Android phones no problem but had no idea how to unlock a BB Curve. So I caved and checked out this companies online service. I had an unlock code within half an hour.

My mom who asked me to do this for her is a happy customer. I was leary at first and hummed and hawed for two weeks, then I finally broke down and paid for the service.

Tip for consumers: Like anything, shop around and read plenty of review. I found these guys were the cheapest.

bruces42
9/3/14

The service is awesome,walked us thru step by step....bottom line the give great phone

The price is right, attention to detail even better

Tip for consumers: If u r confused just contact technical and they will help u out in a jiffy

dellyc
9/3/14

They unlocked my Samsung Galaxy GT-S7560M Canada-Rogers, in just a few hours as stated prior to my payment. It is working well so far, and if I have to unlock another phone, I am definitely coming back. Oh! the cost was very affordable; less than $20 (US). 8/10%

Tip for consumers: Prepare to wait! The time varies, from minutes to hours to days! Just be patient, because the time unlocking differences is a result of the model of the phone and carrier (and country).

jayceea1
9/2/14

I must admit I didn't expect the pin unlock to work, as Cellunlocker are based somewhere 8 hours behind UK time. I'd already spoken to my previous network provider (TMobile) who were asking £20. Cellunlocker were much cheaper and it was easy to follow their website and email instructions. It only took 10 minutes for the unlock code to be emailed back to me. It didn't work the first time, so I took out the battery and sim card a few times. After half and hour I re-input the unlock code and it worked. I'm really impressed with the service and would definitely recommend. Thanks

Tip for consumers: If it doesn't work at first, persevere

chaseb16
8/30/14

Awesome customer service. I had some trouble unlocking my galaxy exhibit (my own fault) so I emailed cellunlocker for help directly from the initial email I recieved from them. I immediately recieved a response (on a weekend) with detailed directions no questions asked. I now have a gsm unlocked galaxy exhibit.

ricardom19
8/28/14

Skeptical at first since it's the internet for crying out loud but to my surprise, it worked at the first try, not only that, I wrote them back thanking them just for fun.... and Voila! to my surprise they answer back. they do follow up. Thanks again. Will buy again.

anelk
8/28/14

i have Sony Xperia Z 1 locked to Sweden carier 3,
i order unlock code on cellunlocker.net and i recive my code evrthing is OK my phone work GOOD, today i make order for my iPhone 5s locket to T Mobile USA

The cellunlocker.net is the best website for unlock your Phone..
10/10

Tip for consumers: My big recommendation to use cellunlocker.net to unlock your phone

10/10

jesusm26
8/25/14

Unlocked a French Galaxy Note 2 4G with code received in about 20mn they saved my phone

It really worth the few bucks that it cost

They even refund when I make a mistake

Professional and honest!

okeye
8/22/14

Great guys. they had given 5-15 days to unlock my Iphone 5S, but in 3 days I got their mail to inform me the job is done. I didn't even believe it was going to work because their price was also the cheapest I found online. I think CellUnlocker is the best. Thank you guys

elvinm21
8/19/14

this people are amazing, highly recomend to anyone for unlocking cell phon, fast response and great costumer support, very happy with cellunlocker.net

garyc36
8/19/14

Samsung Galaxy SIII unlocked with the code they provided with no issues. I have used cellunlocker.net many times, and the code is right the first time every time. It does take them quite a long time to send the code though. I hope that in the future they will speed up the delivery process.

Thanks cellunlocker.net!

Tip for consumers: Email them after a couple of hours, and they usually respond quickly.

pedrog11

Easy instructions, fair price
100% recommended

beniaminp
8/13/14

So: I was a difficult client: I asked for help and they responded to me. But they did it fast. Somebody from Cellunlocker team helped me via email to get my phone unlocked: not just the code. and that was real difficult. They had patience with me and together we succeeded :) I mean they were really fast: I'm glad I've used their services!! Be blessed all of you!

rone9
8/13/14

This is the first time of trying to unlock any phone and it went very will. I emailed the company back and forth a few times to make sure things were right to unlock the phone. when getting the code it worked the first time and fully opened the phone. Thanks, Ron!

4 Photos for CellUnlocker.net