US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-800-507-9077
support@hostmonster.com

181 Reviews for CellUnlocker.net

Review Highlights

I typed my IMEI number in and made payment, approx 4pm UK time.

Turn around was quick and the code given worked perfectly.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/24/14

Highly recommend this place! I had an issue but they talked me through it! Thanks again guys!

7/24/14

I have used the site to unlock 5 phones and every time I had a really quick turnaround, would recommend and will be using them anytime I have another phone to unlock

7/22/14

excellent website. I bought 2 samsung s5 from O2 and tried to use them in PAkistan. It was locked. I searched googled and found cellunlocker much cheaper than other companies and took the risk. It took 5 mins for both codes and both did work. Excellent experience and will highly recommend this website to every 1. Great experience

7/16/14

Code provided work fine; but the prices are ridiculously high; 4 o 5 times higher than other sites. HTC One VX cost 19.99 with this guys and it cost 4.50 with Blowfishunlock.com.
I would not recommended to friends.

7/13/14

Okay so, I had AutoFill on iMEI number and i triple checked it before sending but when i got my receipt, it was a wrong number. I went on their their support Center page typed in Msg and asked for a fix, Well my msg got deleted which i was expecting kind of so i made a screen shot. Looks like I just trashed 30 bucks haven't even gotten my "unlock code" yet but its already all messed up

Okay, so I have to apologize. CellUNlocker looked pretty sketchy on the beginning and I guess i entered a wrong IMEI when filled up the request for unlock so I sende them an email right away saying that there is a problem. I got a reply today, with an unlock code for my right IMEI. On the beginning i followed the standard procedures for unlocking my Galaxy I747 and it did not work so i was about ot give up but still decided to spend sometime and ready an email closely i went in into trouble shooting section and followed method 1. And guess what?) It worked) I feel pretty crapy now for doubting on the beginning. Not sure about others but it worked for me) My apoligies to CellUnlock for posting negative feedback earlier on. World is no t that simple and sometimes you gotta put little work to succeed. Thank you CellUnlock now i can annoy my girlfriend with texts again lolz

7/11/14

Start by calling their customer support number. You'll get the voice of a
bored teenage girl sounding like a memo recorded in a toilet.

You can hang up now because nobody will ever answer after you're put on
hold.

Time to hit the keyboard and ask a few questions concerning the unlocking
process before buying the code. After a couple of replies you realize that
the guys are actually clueless and dragging their feet waiting for you to drop out.

It seems they are busy. Busy buying bulk 5 star reviews from India at 10
cents-a-pop.

It would be unfair to single them out because the whole market seems to
be rigged. After a few inquires sent to various code providers their mantra
seems to be : pay now - 100% money back guarantee.

Nobody tells that you might have to shoot a ridiculous video clip of yourself
trying their crappy codes while hard-locking your cellphone.

Bellow you have the funniest reply, from another company, in broken
english. Spell checked for you it reads :

" Had you not wasted your time asking me those questions you would have
had the code by now... "

On an and note it seems that a lot of people are on the take, from phony
forums and review sites like Trusted Reviews that are actually advertising
boards to the usual suspects, PayPal and the banks.

Feel free to add your own thoughts or crosscheck this comment with
others in the 1-2 star domain posted on this site.

7/10/14

I paid them then had to contact 3 day later to get the unlock code. The code did not work so I contacted them. they told me to make a video showing the code they gave me didn't work and then the phone with was not unlocked. They said they got the video. After 2 days they said they could not play it and to make it again and resend it. I told them they were playing games and I wanted me money back..to which they REFUSED! They like to string you along until you get frustrated and give up. They never refunded my money. On the website it says Money Back Guarantee. .NOT TRUE! When you get to the page where you pay...they say NO REFUNDS! DON'T PAY WITH PAYPAL BE CAUSE THEY WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY FOR YOU IF THE CODE YOU RECEIVED DOESNT WORK! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

7/2/14

I paid them over two weeks ago and had to chase them for an update, they requested my phone details again and 10 minutes later responded telling me they dont have an unlock code for my iphone and that they MAY refund my order if I dont have another device that needs unlocking. Well I only have the one phone to unlock and since informing them of that they have gone quiet. No response to my emails requesting a refunding.

6/30/14

I'd waited for my network for three weeks to send an unlock code. When I called to find out they hadn't raised the order, I hit Google. CellUnlocker.net was the first site to come up. I typed in my IEMI number, I parted with £15 over Paypal, and within 25 minutes, I had a very clear email with a code to unlock the phone.

Very quick service, and very happy to recommend.

Happy days!

6/30/14

Quick and sure! HAd some problems in the beginning and asked question. They answered me almost immediatley! IPhone 3GS unlocked perfectly. Highly recommended! Will use it again if necessary.
Paulo in Brazil!

6/16/14

These guys are the real deal. Received the code quick and had no problems unlocking the phone. Phone had problems with service provider and these guys still helped me through it even though they had already done their part. Awesome dudes.

6/15/14

I used Cellunlocker to release a locked phone from half way around the world. It released first time, after I had made several attempts through other sites with no luck at all. I was delighted.

6/13/14

These guys are awesome! I had followed other youtube how-to's on how to unlock blackberry torch--beware-they did not work and only had 2 chances left. They first sent 4 codes, my son was confused. Only had one left..cellunlocker continued communicating with me asking me for more information to get the right code...suspense...only had ONE chance left..it had to be right! So they guided me to the last detail, and lo and behold--IT WORKED!!!! My phone is unlocked. I cannot stop singing their praises! Their customer service is amazing! Please beware of other youtube videos showing how to unlock...some do not work:(

6/5/14

Excellent service!!Super recommended. Answered back in a second .I had a few questions and they responded immediatly!!
Florencia Buenos Aires

5/26/14

They are spam dont trust them !!! I ve opened a dispute on paypal then they said close it and we will send your codes !!! they didnt send !!!

Choose another trusted site !!

5/25/14

Two great unlocking experiences. This most recent experience, another site couldn't find an unlock code. Cellunlocker looked in two different databases and then provided it promptly. Awesome.

5/24/14

Purchase the code it work perfectly, then i have a few problems with my rom and the phone was locked again, but to my surprise the incredible support area help me step by step to unlocked again they are the best on what they do, i recommend cellunlocker. Com 100%.

5/22/14

i have used cellunlocker a few times and as always perfect service this latest time i had a phone that was a bit difficult i tried a few more unlock sites and all said no unlock code available refund from all but cellunlocker kept trying and got unlock code for me excellent cant praise these people enough thank you

5/22/14

It took under 2 minutes from the (email) receipt of my unlock code and instructions to have an unlocked HTC Desire C. It cost me 9.20p which is far cheaper (and quicker) than taking it to a shop.

5/9/14

This is my 3rd unlock with cellunlocker.net and again they were fantastic. I have used them to unlock 2 Rogers phones (iphone and Samsung) and 1 Telus (old Samsung) and all 3 were perfect. Although the Samsung phones can be finicky as there are several methods for different Samsung models, they answered any email immediately AND even continued to check back to make sure all went ok. I would highly recommend them. Even if you are unsure of your tech skills...you can know they will work with you to the end. And they never, ever lose patience. Thank you!!!

5/6/14

First thing to say is I'm wary of those that claim very low prices - they rarely if ever work out. I picked Cellunlocker as they reflected the price I can get locally, all of whome said they needed my phone for a week! However I did NOT want my phone out of my sight. I decided to try online instead.
With some trepidation I tried out Cellunlocker online despite general warnings that online unlockers in general were poor if not downright dishonest.
First off their web site was clear, easy to understand and I selected my particular phone provider (as was) which was 3 Hutchison (UK). They advised the timescale which was perhaps some weeks, but I accepted that.
In the event it arrived much quicker in an email in just over a working week and I followed the YouTube video instructions.
It wasn't clear if you needed a signal and don't have one at home but it appears you don't need it anyway and I followed the instructions.
It did exactly what it said and my phone worked immediately with my alternative Sim card. It was really very easy and quick. Note the only thing it didn't do was remove the old provider's logo on phone start up, but that's of no consequence (I assume it's embedded somehow on the phone).
I'm now using my new Pay as you Go Tesco card and one very happy guy!
Cellunlocker contacted me again to ensure everything went OK - so I can certainly recommend them wholeheartedly.

4/28/14

Reasonable prices, clear and detailed instructions, easy to use website and order process, and quick turnaround times. I order an unlock for a Rogers iPhone 4S and it was done within 36 hours.

I've seen a lot of negative comments about their service, but it seems as though people just don't read the instructions on the site BEFORE they place an order. Ah well...

I will definitely be using them again!

4/26/14

Thieving pricks. Downloaded a 20 page manual to try to unlock my phone. I couldn't figure it out and returned the phone. I contacted cellunlocker.net and asked for a refund. Lol...gave me the "oh so sad, too bad no refund responce." Stole $29.99 from me. Douchebags. Shove it up your ass!!!

4/24/14

I would recommend cellunlocker.net as it is very convenient,easy and cheaper than any shop that unlocks phones. I shopped around and found their price not too cheap or expensive and so you know they are geninue. They unlocked my lumia 920 locked to orange network U.K and got it in 6 working days which is not bad. They sent me 2 unlock codes and the second one worked. Anway, the phone gave 10 attempts and the second unlocked the phone. So you know they can be trusted in these matters. There are other cheaper £3.99 companies but they are just waste of time in my case..Hope this review will help other confused and looking where to find the answer...I highly recommend cellunlocker.net.
Jerry Fernandes, U.K

4/23/14

I was disappointed before I contact the cellunlcher Team because my SIM card wasn't be identified. After getting the unlock code from the cellunlocker.net and the nice contact in addition, I'm very happy now working on my phone without trouble.
Thanks a lot Cellunlocker team, I would never ever hesitate contacting you if I faced another problem like that.

4/22/14

I have received the code after 12 hours of payment. The key worked flawlesly with the instruction to unlock my htc one x+ (at&t locked) provided by celllunlocker. I tried 3 sites bt they didnt provide me unlock code. I recomend everyone to use this site for unlocking. Thank you :)

4/21/14

I had a lot of questions before trying to unlock my phone, but the
key that was provided worked right off the bat. I entered one number,
and my phone was unlocked. If all the keys work so flawlessly, I can
recommend this service to anyone.

4/12/14

Poor-Poor Customer Support

Very poor customer support. You get a standard per-written form letter if you use their online support. They simply do not answer any support phone calls. Yes, it's an option, but if they never answer the phone it's not real. If I got any feedback through email, it was obvious things that were nothing to do with what I asked.

They did provide a code that unlocked my phone, but more is expected if you have problems.

4/12/14

It's been 2 weeks now and I still haven't receive my code. I ask for a refund then they told me they will relay it to the supplier they will give a response after 24 hours.. come 4 days, still no reply. I can't contact their number . How can I have my money back?? :(

4/8/14

This is the 4th time I've used the site and have grown to expect their speedy and accurate service. Never run into any issues. They're great!!!

4/8/14

I have unlocked several cell phones through the site. The last time one of the codes didn't work, cellunlocker.net sent a new batch within one day and I was on my way with an unlocked phone.

4/8/14

This company made it the process smooth and easy -just like it should be. It gave lots of step by step guidance and troubleshooting tips that thankfully weren't needed. This was my second attempt to get unlocked. The first company said they could do it, then that they couldn't.

3/27/14

Got my ATT Note 3 and Iphone 5 unlocked quickly without issue. Samsung took about 2 hrs to receive the unlock code. The iphone took a couple days but unlocked without a problem after connecting to itunes. Would recommend.

3/27/14

Less than 5 minutes from when I typed in my IMEI number, I got an email from the great workers at cellunlocker.net
They gave me a perfectly working unlock code and provided great service.

3/25/14

My order had a little delay, but it was worth of it. Very simple, they explain all the process, and voilà! Your cellphone is fully unlocked. Thanks, Cellunlocker! PD: If you record the process and you upload it to youtube, you get a discount on your next order, or it may be free!

3/23/14

I was a bit hasty to order a service from these guys. just a few minutes after ordering, I found another site offering much quicker turnaround for 1/2 the price. So, I immediately wrote email asking to cancel my order. Total silence. on next day, I resent my cancellation email. again - no response. After some time, they sent me unlock code along with quite arrogant message that they are very busy, and can't respond to messages as promptly as I expected.

I replied that I already have a working unlock code received in much quicker time and for 1/2 the cost. Their response was rude, in fact they doubted my statement saying it is unlikely that I indeed received a better service somewhere else, because they are the best. customer care, eh? I asked for even 1/2 of refund, but of course they did not refund me a penny. I wasted $30 Very unpleasant experience, slow service, and TERRIBLE customer support. I will remember not to go back.

I should do more research before ordering, so it was my fault to trust they will be good.

3/21/14

I enter the requested information and paid the fee. Within 10 hrs I received my unlock code. Unlocked my Galaxy S 2 phone with no problems. Everything works great.

3/21/14

First email reply said 3-8 business days, second email said 3-10 business days. After 10 business days I was told to be patient, maybe next week.

3/21/14

I received the code within five minutes of completing the transaction. Followed their instructions and my phone was unlocked within another five minutes! Worked as advertised, thank you!

3/18/14

Ordered code, arrived in reasonable time. Code failed to work. After several rounds of tech help which sounded like "oh try playing with options such and such and enter the code again". No unlock, no refund.

Business which doesn't care about customer service or repeat customers. I've used other unlock websites and found them to be much more helpful. Avoid this one.

3/18/14

It was a high quality service with absolutly quick turnaround time. However it was a bit more expensive than i expected. Still was worth it.

3/18/14

Very fast - got my code in just a few mins and it worked for my samsung Galaxy S4 locked to Mobilicity in Canada

3/18/14

Fast response and turnaround time, unlocked 2 phones with them so far and no problems at all.Highly recommend them.

3/17/14

I struggled with unlocking this old phone for a few hours and then somebody directed me to Celllocker.net. These guys are Fantastic! True to their word within a half hour ( probably less) I had my code and Voila! It worked perfectly with their great video! I will use this company again in the future! Thanks so much!

3/17/14

Excellent service. Sent my codes and very easy-to-follow instructions within 10 min of payment. I was unlocked shortly thereafter.

3/17/14

It was awesome. I have used their service 2 times and I had flawless experience. I have unlocked my Samsung Galaxy S2 and now S4 and within few hours I was a happy customer.

3/13/14

I had the best attention to my problem and a quick service to fix it. They are the best!!!
I´m live in Brazil and the Cellunlocker gave me the best comunication through e-mails giving me support all time! I trust them!

3/8/14

Terrible!!
I paid them before 36 hours to get the credits and still nothing!! Not even a reply!!
Sites usually add credits automatically or within reasonable time but this time, they are just MIA, no reply, no answer to calls and no credits...

SCAM alert.. Lost $300.. But save yourself..

3/4/14

I provided my IMEI number as requested and unlock code was sent promptly. Worked perfectly the first time by following clear and simple instructions.

3/3/14

Said it would take 10 working days and it did to the day, email said it was unlocked, followed instructions, switched phone on and it was unlocked from the start didn't need to do anything, brilliant.

The Best Unlock Phone Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber