US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sumang5

160 Reviews for CellUnlocker.net

Review Highlights

I typed my IMEI number in and made payment, approx 4pm UK time.

Turn around was quick and the code given worked perfectly.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/17/14

great customer service, seamlessly unlocked my HTC One M7

will definitely use again

4/12/14

Poor-Poor Customer Support

Very poor customer support. You get a standard per-written form letter if you use their online support. They simply do not answer any support phone calls. Yes, it's an option, but if they never answer the phone it's not real. If I got any feedback through email, it was obvious things that were nothing to do with what I asked.

They did provide a code that unlocked my phone, but more is expected if you have problems.

4/12/14

It's been 2 weeks now and I still haven't receive my code. I ask for a refund then they told me they will relay it to the supplier they will give a response after 24 hours.. come 4 days, still no reply. I can't contact their number . How can I have my money back?? :(

4/9/14

I recently unlocked my phone with the help of cellunlocker.net. I had some problems with settings app not working. I sent cellunlocker a message and they returned my email the next day. Very quick!! They helped me all the way threw to the end and they got everything working again!! If you like your phone and want to change carriers, get a hold of theses guys they are GREAT!!!

4/9/14

This was the first time I ever used a service such as this, and though I was hesitant at the beginning, it turned out to be easier and faster than what I thought! the code given worked like a charm!

4/8/14

This is the 4th time I've used the site and have grown to expect their speedy and accurate service. Never run into any issues. They're great!!!

4/8/14

I have unlocked several cell phones through the site. The last time one of the codes didn't work, cellunlocker.net sent a new batch within one day and I was on my way with an unlocked phone.

4/8/14

I have used cellunlocker.net like 6 or 7 times over the last couple years. Most recently 2 times in 3 weeks. Generally speaking I would get my unlock code within 12 hours but the last couple transactions I got them within 2-3 hours. Very easy process to order and get the unlock code.

The unlock code instructions look overwhelming at first, but READ THEM. Last two times I ordered an unlock code from them it didn’t work “out of the box” but listed way below (like page 40 lol) of the email, it has “troubleshooting instructions” and other steps to unlock it. Sure enough my galaxy s3 needed me to type in some *# codes, and reboot before trying the unlock code again.

Every code I have gotten from these guys has worked, and considering my most recent I have gotten in a couple hours, I couldn’t be happier.. Except for.

The price.. come on =) haha , drop it like $5 or $10 =)

But I’d rather pay your price and know im getting a 100% good unlock code instead of getting ripped off by all the scammers out there.

the website might be ugly, the email might be overwhelming , but the service is great.

4/1/14

I paid a nominal fee, less than I would have with the company, and unlocked my cellphone with zero problems.

3/27/14

Got my ATT Note 3 and Iphone 5 unlocked quickly without issue. Samsung took about 2 hrs to receive the unlock code. The iphone took a couple days but unlocked without a problem after connecting to itunes. Would recommend.

3/27/14

Less than 5 minutes from when I typed in my IMEI number, I got an email from the great workers at cellunlocker.net
They gave me a perfectly working unlock code and provided great service.

3/24/14

There are alot of sites that are scams but this is not one of them.. This does what it says and always follows up with a email if you having any problems still.. % stars hands down

3/23/14

I was a bit hasty to order a service from these guys. just a few minutes after ordering, I found another site offering much quicker turnaround for 1/2 the price. So, I immediately wrote email asking to cancel my order. Total silence. on next day, I resent my cancellation email. again - no response. After some time, they sent me unlock code along with quite arrogant message that they are very busy, and can't respond to messages as promptly as I expected.

I replied that I already have a working unlock code received in much quicker time and for 1/2 the cost. Their response was rude, in fact they doubted my statement saying it is unlikely that I indeed received a better service somewhere else, because they are the best. customer care, eh? I asked for even 1/2 of refund, but of course they did not refund me a penny. I wasted $30 Very unpleasant experience, slow service, and TERRIBLE customer support. I will remember not to go back.

I should do more research before ordering, so it was my fault to trust they will be good.

3/21/14

First email reply said 3-8 business days, second email said 3-10 business days. After 10 business days I was told to be patient, maybe next week.

3/21/14

I received the code within five minutes of completing the transaction. Followed their instructions and my phone was unlocked within another five minutes! Worked as advertised, thank you!

3/18/14

Ordered code, arrived in reasonable time. Code failed to work. After several rounds of tech help which sounded like "oh try playing with options such and such and enter the code again". No unlock, no refund.

Business which doesn't care about customer service or repeat customers. I've used other unlock websites and found them to be much more helpful. Avoid this one.

3/18/14

Very fast - got my code in just a few mins and it worked for my samsung Galaxy S4 locked to Mobilicity in Canada

3/18/14

Fast response and turnaround time, unlocked 2 phones with them so far and no problems at all.Highly recommend them.

3/18/14

I was a little skeptical at first however all my issues were resolved and I got my Samsung tab 10.1 unlocked; first had to get a defreeze code. Now it works great.

3/17/14

I struggled with unlocking this old phone for a few hours and then somebody directed me to Celllocker.net. These guys are Fantastic! True to their word within a half hour ( probably less) I had my code and Voila! It worked perfectly with their great video! I will use this company again in the future! Thanks so much!

3/17/14

Excellent service. Sent my codes and very easy-to-follow instructions within 10 min of payment. I was unlocked shortly thereafter.

3/17/14

I've bn unlocking my phones on ds website n it's bn absolutely beautifu. The turnaround time is perfect, i once had a delay to receive unlock code for my Nokia Lumia 520 though, but it was eventually sorted n everything is working fine. Value for ur money... Thumb up

3/17/14

Unlocked a Samsung ace II locked to bell. The code came overnight and worked first try. No issues. No spam. I feel my info is protected.

3/17/14

Using Rogers HTC One X, running custom Rom Viper XL 4.20. Cellphone unlocked no problem. No need to go back to stock or anything. Received key within one day. Perfect service.

3/13/14

I had the best attention to my problem and a quick service to fix it. They are the best!!!
I´m live in Brazil and the Cellunlocker gave me the best comunication through e-mails giving me support all time! I trust them!

3/8/14

Terrible!!
I paid them before 36 hours to get the credits and still nothing!! Not even a reply!!
Sites usually add credits automatically or within reasonable time but this time, they are just MIA, no reply, no answer to calls and no credits...

SCAM alert.. Lost $300.. But save yourself..

3/4/14

I provided my IMEI number as requested and unlock code was sent promptly. Worked perfectly the first time by following clear and simple instructions.

3/3/14

It's a little pricey but they were the cheapest ones that were able to actually unlock my S3. Plus they supplied the code in less than 3 hours. They even supplied extra codes (Provider code, Subprovider code, and Defreeze code) just in case there were complications. The network unlock code provided worked on the first try. Also, their communication and follow up customer service were incredible.

3/3/14

Said it would take 10 working days and it did to the day, email said it was unlocked, followed instructions, switched phone on and it was unlocked from the start didn't need to do anything, brilliant.

3/2/14

I have a blackberry z30/rogers went to no less than 10 (stores and websites) everyone told me IMEI is not found in the database and could not generate a code. I spent in total 4 days trying to unlock my phone but no one could help. CELLUNLOCKER.NET IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS ABLE TO UNLOCK MY PHONE EVERYONE ELSE FAILED!!!.. With that said i highly recommend using their service and save time money and hassles!

3/2/14

Their rates are too expensive. I was checking their rates for Samsung Galaxy S4 locked with WIND. And they are charging 34.99 (which is too much).

There is another website www.unlockgsmcodes.com; they are charging 18.99 for the same thing

2/26/14

Service was fast, they sent my unlock code for my Note II in about an hour after placing the order. Could not get options 2-4 to work. called them, after waiting on the phone for over an hour, i got a tech who told me" your phone is too new, you have to use option 1" which is put another carriers sim inthe phone to unlock it. My argument is that this is never explained or detailed on their website. you dont find out until after they get your money. the code I spent 25 dollars on may or may not work, i have no clue. I will never do buisness with these guys again, they "buy" the codes from someoen else and resell them according to their tech. coulsnt give me a refund and basically said.. too bad. SCAM ARTISTS!!!!

2/25/14

This people are awsome best place to unlock and its always fast and always works the fist time and berry profesional way of how they keep up with ur status code and make shore it did work good u guys are my #1

2/25/14

Have used them twice now. Both times on HTC phones in Canada. Turn around times were very fast for me both times. The instructions were clear and the codes worked first time. Can't vouch for the customer service since I didn't have to use it. Would use them again.

2/25/14

Great experience. Reasonably priced as compared to competitors. Unlocked my T-Mobile iPhone 5S within the time limit that I was Initially promised. Highly recommended!

2/18/14

Great experience, everything worked as described keep in mind weekends will take longer to receive unlock code. But my S4 was locked to Fido and once I inserted my Virgin Mobile sim and entered the unlock code everything worked great! Thanks!

2/17/14

I absolutely love this sight. I was going to have to wait up to two weeks for the factory to unlock my phone, I found this website and was hesitant at first because of the many scams out there but not this site I was very pleased and on one of the phones i used it took 30 mins to get the code and the second it took 4 hours, which i was more than okay with but if it takes awhile to get it, that's nothing to worry about. This is defiantly a trusted site.

2/17/14

I had a Sony Experia J cell phone that needed to be unlocked.
I was able to get the code from Cellunlocker.net.
The code worked great and only took a few min.
My only complaint is the cost of $40.00
Most other phones were much less expensive to unlock.
Once again I was happy with how easy it was to unlock my phone.
Thanks

2/17/14

outstanding, it worked just as presented. Simply typed in the code they provided and unlocked from ATT. Now using Walmart Family Mobile.
ATT is the worse service ever experienced and strongly recommend you stay away from them. Ron Spraggins, CCIM

2/16/14

I'm never sure about sites like this, but this time I was not let down. Cell unlocked delivered exactly what was promised, even went above and beyond to help me find an auxiliary code for a blackberry. Behind the website front, there are actually people back there doing customer service. Told a few friends and same experience. My go to place for unlocking all my future cell phones!

Veteran Reviewer
2/12/14

I don't know much about this site EXCEPT its shill account approved . . .
(the 5 star "we love it" reviews that are so easy to spot)

2/12/14

I was very hesitant about getting my phone unlocked online, as 2 phone companies and my techno savvy son said it would wreck it and was illegal. I called CellUnlocker.Net and they answered all my questions while being polite helpful and totally 'un-pushy'.
The code arrived in less than the time specified, my iPhone 5C works well on the other network and my only concern was the price. - $125 Canadian!
However, I guess one gets what one pays for and it sure saved in the long run!!
(As in ending up with a useless brand new iPhone or have to crawl back to the greedy phone company from whome I had severed connection due to their arrogance and huge prices!!). So am a happy, tho' slightly poorer Canadian....

2/10/14

After 2 failed attempts to successfully pay for my order with my visa, I found 2 charges of $1.11 from Paypal on my visa account. After numerous emails back & forth with Cellunlocker.net support, nothing was resolved. I found their support staff arrogant, obtuse and entirely unhelpful, constantly directing me to resolve my issue with either Paypal or Visa.. The charges are still on my account. Garbage customer service IMO.

2/8/14

The network code for my new galaxy s 4 worked miracle. I got it unlocked from at&t during an hour. Highly recommended )))

2/4/14

The company gave me the code within hours. The code did not work but I have had several issues with my tablet. Fortunately, the company was great with support and finally got it working after I had to buy a defreeze code instead. I was refunded the money for the unlock code since I had so many problems. They were great and have lots of patience with someone who knows little technology like me. I would recommend them.

2/3/14

Be carefull with Cellunlocker.net, they didn't comply with the refund policies.

I bought two codes with them, OrderID::xx4024 and OrderID::xx2763 and at the end the codes didn't work.
They start to send me some instructions to make the codes work but with no success.

Sometimes it seems like the person who answered my emails didn't know anything about my orders. They get me tired sending me the same instructions time after time and asking me for some videos with a "REFUND INSTRUCTIONS" as email header.

Once I realized we were going to nowhere I asked them for my money back as its refund policy in their website, I received nothing. I didn't receive an email with the reason to don't refund me.

I'm very disapointed with cellunlocker.net, they have attended a lot of people but my experience started very well but at the end it was completely awful.

2/3/14

These guys are the best, help me every step of the way, even to when I ran into problems, they took their time to get it all sorted. I am greatly plus the price of unlocking was affordable. Keep up the good work

1/31/14

Very helpful, tech staff replied to my concerns within 20 minutes and fixed my problems immediately. Good customer care and it really works! I'd recommend this site to anyone!

1/30/14

Great service! It took longer than we anticipated to get the unlock code, but once we did, we were given easy to follow instructions to complete the process. I would recommend them for sure!

1/29/14

Turnaround time was super quick. Unlock was easy. Was thrilled with the experience and would definitely recommend to others, as well as use again in the future if I need to.

About CellUnlocker.net