US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

pedrog11

Excellent customer service, got some issues with the first code, problem was solve right away. (in 71 reviews)

danielp47

When I first received my code, it didn't work---not to the fault of CellUnlocker. (in 405 reviews)

josephl49

cellunlocker.net is the best for unlocking services, excellent service and support and very fast service . (in 35 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

darynl
5/28/15

Excellent service from start to finish an extremely helpful... Had a problem with my settings and they were very helpful replied to every email and step by step sorted it out for me .. A big thank you for your patience and help !

bellabesc
5/27/15

All was great, fast, clear and easy to unlock my Samsung S4. Excellent price and excellent service. I recommend this site 300 %

enriquee6
5/27/15

I ordered an unlock code for a Samsung Galaxy S4 that is locked for AT&T on May 19. Should be simple, right? It's May 27 and still no response, the tracking tab still says processing. I've called that 1-800 support number many times, and after the recording, it just hangs up - you cannot talk to a real person. I emailed tech support at support@cellunlocker.net at least 6 times now and not a single response. I needed this code for my wife traveling to the Philippines, and its too late. Very disappointed. If I knew they were going to scam me like this, I would have went with a different service.

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your time and money with this site. It's a SCAM!!!

carolynm9
5/26/15

Excellent service ... Highly recommend.
My provider in Canada wanted $100 to unlock 2 phones!!! Cellunlocker rates were a fraction of that price! Unlocked a Sony Experia and an older Samsung Galaxy. Received my unlock codes well within the 24 hrs quoted and unlocked within just a few minutes!

umara2
5/26/15

"A friend of mine from the US gave me her blackberry bold 9900. But to my dismay, it was locked to t-mobile carrier. I tried to find out how to unlock the blackberry myself by viewing many you tube videos and by searching on google, but the solution that was posted everywhere was that you have to pay a small fee to get your blackberry unlocked by proper legit unlocking websites. Now that was a tough job as i tried searching for reliable websites for unlocking the blackberry i found out that there are many fraud websites that take the payment but do not send unlock codes. Then after reading many forums, i got to know about cellunlocker.net I paid around 8 dollars to get a code and i was praying that let the website be legit as i needed the phone unlocked urgently. Good thing that they turned out to be legit and professional. It took a couple of days for me to get the code but the first code they sent me worked like a charm and unlocked the phone for me. I would recommend their services for unlocking Blackberry bold 9900 without any doubt! "

tonyv17
5/25/15

Good feedback from vendor during process and follow-up after. Hot tip after unlock you may need to manually configure the APN of your new provider.

maxmustermannm
5/25/15

Works fine!
Thank you so much, to help unlock my phone.
Would I buy it again!

sethm34
5/24/15

Took many weeks to receive code.
Code did not work.
Customer service was terrible.
They will look for any way to not refund your money.

angeloi1
5/22/15

I have been waiting 3 days and keep getting blown off. Every email states it wont be much longer.
Address on site isn't even a business its a residential building I called never heard of them.
COOPERS LOOKOUT
33 Smithe Street, Vancouver, V6B 0B5
604-682-3918

Address on BBB is completely diffrent, looks like they changed it to avoid the BBB letter and there rating is F
What a joke of a business...

sc1809
5/21/15

Excellent customer service. I had trouble understanding the how-to. They stayed in touch with me daily basis to make sure I understand the how-to and be able to unlock the phone. They have proved that people do not just buy product ... people is sold only through a good & trust worthy relationship.

alpatrickg
5/19/15

I was skeptical as to if this whole thing would work or not but Cell Unlocker came through for me. I was unlocking an iPhone 6 Plus from AT&T to T-Mobile. There was a problem with the database and they informed me that they were using a new database. It took a day or so longer than usual but there was great communication throughout the process and the unlock code actually worked. Great job guys!

johna378
5/19/15

If the code wouldn't work they will ask you to post the whole procedure on You Tube, which is practically impossible for the common user;

Money lost on the drain...

bradm28
5/18/15

Takes too long.
Doesnt work.
Refunds are refused based on loopholes.

simond27
5/15/15

Best ones out there

jonass27
5/13/15

Took less than 24 hours to get my code and unlock my device costed me 14.99 usd which was the cheapest anywhere and they accepted PayPal works great.

bryanp20
5/12/15

I ordered the code for my Note 4. Cost $25. It came less than 12 hours later. I entered it. It worked. Enough said.

sunmolaa
5/11/15

this is best place to unlock your cellphone, first try and your phone is up and running

Tip for consumers: Sure Place

ramonb39
5/11/15

Got the codes less than 24 hrs. It didn't work right away but because of patience and their excellent customer service, I'm using my phone right now. Highly recommended. Thank you.

ericd46
5/10/15

Stayed with me through the entire process. Great customer service.

jordanm60
5/8/15

This site is crap. I am a reseller for the site. They promised an "instant" code within 90 minutes, which cost me double, and it has been 7 days. I also got ahold of them (after calling non stop for days on end) and was told it would come in within 1 - 5 hours. It did not. It has been another 24 hours and still nothing. Do NOT use this site, it is a rip off and there customer service doesn't exist.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

alainl3
5/7/15

Few hours to get code but work very well now !!!
Recommended for all people :-)

teymourt
5/6/15

the whole experience was a blast they delivered what they promised. I would defiantly recommend it. 10 out of 10.
For me it was wonderful ,easy instruction and the best thing about it was explaining the meaning of each words.
awesome website and great people.

Tip for consumers: let everyone know.

margaretc49
4/29/15

Well done CellUnlocker! This is the second time you have succeeded in unlocking a mobile for me. Instructions and general information are very clear and helpful. You have triumphed where others have failed - thank you

beldeaa
4/28/15

Placed the order, waited half a business day, received the unlock code, unlocked my S5 Orange Romania. That simple! (Cost: just 40$) Thanks!

rubbbbbbmyballlllllssss
4/28/15

Really clear and helpful instructions.

adrienned6
4/26/15

They were very helpful and went over and beyond to help.

kenm55
4/23/15

They responded to my request almost immediately. Following their instructions it took about 5 minutes to unlock my BlackBerry phone. You don't need to be knowledgeable about such devices to do this. It also saves a lot of money.

tiffanyc28
4/22/15

Thank you so much everything went perfect I had tried another company who couldn't get the code but you guys did I tell without blinking an eye thanks again

bayanij
4/20/15

It's fast and easy to understand and I received my email on Sunday. Thanks Cellunlocker

josephl49
4/19/15

cellunlocker.net is the best for unlocking services, excellent service and support and very fast service . Has worked every time for me and my friends and family ,I would recommend them to anyone who needs to unlock their cell phone . I have dealt with them for many years and they have stayed very reliable,I will always use only them .They give very detailed instructions and make it easy to understand and straight forward to unlock any phone i have had to date. I highly recommend them . Thanks for the great service .

rosemaryk
4/16/15

Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker.
The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

auldrickb
4/14/15

Fast and efficient, plus such a low price! Had to do an extended database search but it was all done in a few hours! Highly recommended!

denverd12
4/12/15

Great job with my code for my S3 ! Luv u guys!

aniquem
4/10/15

Very inexpensive compared to going through the provider and the process was painless. I had some trouble with the initial code but they problem solved until it worked. Thank you so much CellUnlocker!

sebastienp3
4/9/15

Great site, great price and perfect support (They made everything to give me the good code to unlock my phone).
I recomand this site !

troyw15
4/8/15

Ordered an unlock code for my LG and got it hassle free. Now i can use the network of my choice.Good job cellunlocker!!

kevinn23
4/6/15

Unlocked my wife's Samung S5 with no issues...got the code in under 1.5 hours.

marcelm27
4/6/15

GREAT AND FAST IPHONES 4, 4S, 5 ,6 UNLOCK !!!

adamf33
4/6/15

I wanted to unlock my iPhone 5C that was on rogers. Cellunlocker advertised a 1-5hr turn around time. which they say they don't promise (then why mention it)

What should have taken 5 hours took 5 days! before i got my unlock
which worked well once i got it.. but man was it frustrating..

I emailed and chatted several times.. and each time they said tomorrow it will all get done.. or we are experiencing heavy load.. bla bla excuses.. I don't know if i will use them again..

my advise .. assume it will take a week. and then when it shows up it will feel early

evaristuse
4/5/15

I placed an unlocking order days ago for my LG G3 and I was very very successful...the phone is working perfectly right now with the carrier I desired.The service is fast ,perfect and hassle free.
Instructions are simple to understand.
You guys are at the top.100+%.
Evaristus.

karanuw

Works instantly: blackberry.

rodrigom27
4/1/15

I have a galaxy Note 4 from AT&T.

Cellunclocker sent me the code within 24hrs and it worked just fine.

I totally recommend them.

joelj5
4/1/15

CellUnlocker.net delivered as promised and within the promised time. Great service and the codes worked on the firth try!

Tip for consumers: don't hesitate to use CellUnlocker. They are genuine

simonb54
3/26/15

Here is a reference company found on the internet. www.cellunlocker.net is a company that does not let you down even in times when things get complicated. The service is fast and well explained. I have done business with them several times and I recommend this team.

Tip for consumers: Don't hesitate to ask them questions if you need help

maheshj

“Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro Successfully Unlocked
100% satisfied service.”

pabloa6
3/26/15

Nothing else to say, 100 % recommended!!!!

kelvinm34
3/24/15

Got the code and successfully unlocked the phone. Thank You!

rodrigol4
3/23/15

Got a "unlock code", followed all instructions carefully, multiple times, it never worked. Asked for a refund, and was never given any just run arounds. Never using again.

Tip for consumers: Save your money, go locally to get guaranteed result

warrenh24
3/19/15

I ordered the unlock Sunday and got the unlock email Tuesday. CELLUNLOCKER replied quickly to every email inquiry as well as when I was at the end of the wait time I was quoted I called their 800 number. The guy was friendly and it was awesome to talk to a real person.

Overall I would rate CELLUNLOCKER a 10/10
Thanks
Warren
Anchorage, Ak.

francoisd2
3/17/15

The day after I received my unlock code from Cellunlocker, they sent me an email asking me I it worked. Not having a SIM card other than the one working on my network (Telus in Canada), I told them I had to wait until I buy a SIM card from another supplier. They suggested me another solution, and it worked.
Very fast and good service.
Francois.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Will the unlock for iPhone be through iTunes and is it a permanent unlock?
RS
8/27/12
Answer
rosemaryk
A: I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones.
4/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How to Unlock Samsung Phones
1/9/15
Answer
patd26
A: Phone CellUnlocker, pay a nominal fee, you'll get an unlock code and simple instructions emailed to you in minutes. Follow the instructions and in less than 2 minutes your phone will be unlocked. One thing, make sure you have a sim card from another phone company before you start. You'll need to put this in the phone before entering the unlock code.
4/4/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for CellUnlocker.net