US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

pedrog11

Excellent customer service, got some issues with the first code, problem was solve right away. (in 56 reviews)

danielp47

When I first received my code, it didn't work---not to the fault of CellUnlocker. (in 360 reviews)

paulq4

What I did was just insert the TELUS SIM, boot up my phone, and enter the unlock code when prompted. (in 306 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kenm55
4/23/15

They responded to my request almost immediately. Following their instructions it took about 5 minutes to unlock my BlackBerry phone. You don't need to be knowledgeable about such devices to do this. It also saves a lot of money.

tiffanyc28
4/22/15

Thank you so much everything went perfect I had tried another company who couldn't get the code but you guys did I tell without blinking an eye thanks again

josephl49
4/19/15

cellunlocker.net is the best for unlocking services, excellent service and support and very fast service . Has worked every time for me and my friends and family ,I would recommend them to anyone who needs to unlock their cell phone . I have dealt with them for many years and they have stayed very reliable,I will always use only them .They give very detailed instructions and make it easy to understand and straight forward to unlock any phone i have had to date. I highly recommend them . Thanks for the great service .

rosemaryk
4/16/15

Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker.
The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

auldrickb
4/14/15

Fast and efficient, plus such a low price! Had to do an extended database search but it was all done in a few hours! Highly recommended!

aniquem
4/10/15

Very inexpensive compared to going through the provider and the process was painless. I had some trouble with the initial code but they problem solved until it worked. Thank you so much CellUnlocker!

sebastienp3
4/9/15

Great site, great price and perfect support (They made everything to give me the good code to unlock my phone).
I recomand this site !

troyw15
4/8/15

Ordered an unlock code for my LG and got it hassle free. Now i can use the network of my choice.Good job cellunlocker!!

adamf33
4/6/15

I wanted to unlock my iPhone 5C that was on rogers. Cellunlocker advertised a 1-5hr turn around time. which they say they don't promise (then why mention it)

What should have taken 5 hours took 5 days! before i got my unlock
which worked well once i got it.. but man was it frustrating..

I emailed and chatted several times.. and each time they said tomorrow it will all get done.. or we are experiencing heavy load.. bla bla excuses.. I don't know if i will use them again..

my advise .. assume it will take a week. and then when it shows up it will feel early

evaristuse
4/5/15

I placed an unlocking order days ago for my LG G3 and I was very very successful...the phone is working perfectly right now with the carrier I desired.The service is fast ,perfect and hassle free.
Instructions are simple to understand.
You guys are at the top.100+%.
Evaristus.

rodrigom27
4/1/15

I have a galaxy Note 4 from AT&T.

Cellunclocker sent me the code within 24hrs and it worked just fine.

I totally recommend them.

joelj5
4/1/15

CellUnlocker.net delivered as promised and within the promised time. Great service and the codes worked on the firth try!

Tip for consumers: don't hesitate to use CellUnlocker. They are genuine

simonb54
3/26/15

Here is a reference company found on the internet. www.cellunlocker.net is a company that does not let you down even in times when things get complicated. The service is fast and well explained. I have done business with them several times and I recommend this team.

Tip for consumers: Don't hesitate to ask them questions if you need help

rodrigol4
3/23/15

Got a "unlock code", followed all instructions carefully, multiple times, it never worked. Asked for a refund, and was never given any just run arounds. Never using again.

Tip for consumers: Save your money, go locally to get guaranteed result

warrenh24
3/19/15

I ordered the unlock Sunday and got the unlock email Tuesday. CELLUNLOCKER replied quickly to every email inquiry as well as when I was at the end of the wait time I was quoted I called their 800 number. The guy was friendly and it was awesome to talk to a real person.

Overall I would rate CELLUNLOCKER a 10/10
Thanks
Warren
Anchorage, Ak.

francoisd2
3/17/15

The day after I received my unlock code from Cellunlocker, they sent me an email asking me I it worked. Not having a SIM card other than the one working on my network (Telus in Canada), I told them I had to wait until I buy a SIM card from another supplier. They suggested me another solution, and it worked.
Very fast and good service.
Francois.

hayderh

Hello all
I'm from Iraq to purchase a phone locked to the company At&t
It was his character decoding within minutes by cellunlocker.net
thanku

sakdat
3/17/15

I usually don't write reviews but man CellUnlocker delivered as promise. I would recommend their service to anyone who wants a no hassle and cost effective unlocking service.

eriseldk
3/12/15

Guys fast and easy unlock at first try Service rock and the support answer very fast fell free to unlock ur phone with this guys they really rock Greatings from Albania Peace :)

marshall226
3/12/15

The requested code came within a day and my Galaxy S5 was unlocked on the first try. Simple and straightforward. Great customer service, order tracking, and follow-up to ensure everything went smoothly.

orvillel12
3/8/15

I purchased a unlocking code for a Verizon iPhone 4s, and with in four days I got the unlock code. I followed the steps, and to my surprised it worked.

Tip for consumers: Just try for yourself.

hillarym7
3/6/15

I was trying to unlock my bb for as cheap as possible and it was clear that that would be online by paying for a code. I payed 8$ for my code for the type of phone I had. It's not a lot of money but I was still scared of buying "a code" online. Anyway, I tried it didn't work for some reason ( I think I imputed the numbers wrong) but I emailed them and they helped me and I tried it again and I worked :) I'm so happy! Telus was charging 35$ and a random kiosk at the mall was 30$ and I did it myself for 8$. Great purchase.

timu9
3/6/15

I just got my note 3 unlock by them all it take is 48hr..1 time and code work well done cellular locker =) put a other order for my other note 3.

anthonyn14
3/4/15

It took a while to get the code.....three weeks..... got scared.....but boy was i happy when i got the code and it worked right away. Recommend this website very much.

danap15
3/3/15

I was unsure about paying for a code, but after hours of research trying to find a phone unlock code for free I gave up. I entered my phone information and the screen told me that I would have my code instantly, so I paid $7.99 and I did have my code right away (it was stated in writing that you may not get your code for a little bit).

darekj
2/27/15

I have personally used cellunlocker a few times now. The codes have showed up within the first 24 hours as promised. I had 1 hick up, after contacting the support team, everything got resolved. I will continue to refer cell unlocker to friends and family. Thanks guys !!

anthonya36
2/26/15

Awesome service. I made my order and I put the wrong email and I sent them an email telling to fix the wrong email and they replied on the same day fixing my email. After 2 days I received the code and thanks to the step by step instructions I have unclock my samsung galaxy s4.

anh21
2/26/15

I bought an iPhone 5S from Koodo and decided days later to unlock it. Koodo could have unlocked it for me, but I'd have to wait 3 months and I wanted to do it now. So I started Googling unlocking services online. Many came up, but who do I trust giving my money AND IMEI? With further research, I stumbled upon a thread on XDA Developers, which is a popular forum for Android devices. Some of the members there mentioned that they used Cellunlocker and that it worked. That was enough for me to try it out (I'm the kind of person that tends to take one for the team). Cellunlocker.net is not to be confused with other services with similar names! I haven't used or read up on the others so I can't comment, but be careful!

I placed my order just after midnight February 24 via Paypal (dispute incase something happens) and received a completion email with instructions roughly 14 hours later! I was at work so I had to wait an additional 6 hours before I could get home and unlock it. I read the instructions on the email and proceeded in doing it. I put my SIM card from WIND Mobile into it so that it would show "Activation Required" at the lock screen. Don't use or touch the phone at this time! Plugged the iPhone into my computer, then opened up iTunes. Right after iTunes opens, it asked me to log in with my Apple ID. So I entered that in and the next thing I know, it says that my iPhone has been unlocked in iTunes. All I can think was "that was easy". Immediately I started receiving service from WIND Mobile. Afterwards, I checked websites that check your IMEI to see if it's unlocked and sure enough it said it was.

I know this a long review, but I wanted to be detailed and share my first time experience with this unlocking service. They are legit! The price is a bit high, but then again I didn't get quotes from other services to compare. Highly recommended and this will be my go to place for unlocking future phones. I will be copying and pasting this onto other review sites, because I promised them I would. And I am a REAL person, not a damn employee/staff/bot!

lj49
2/25/15

tried unlocking through att&t for over a week .did not work.found this website on line and you tube.gave it a try and bingo ... my phone is unlocked. They walked me through step by step Thank you . I say try it !!!

Tip for consumers: Give it a try .you wont regret it. very simple and quick.

reink1
2/24/15

Maybe it was just my brand of phone, but I got my unlocking code from them within minutes...really... for my Blackberry Bold. And it worked as promised. Instructions on how to unlock where clear and plentiful. What could be better than that?

Tip for consumers: Expect it to take hours to get a response through email. However, they did respond and answer every email.

mohamadh1
2/24/15

Only group that was able to unlock! ATT who I bought the branded phone from claimed the imei doesn't exist in their data base! Two other Web sites couldn't unlock eithet. This group did!

johnw266
2/24/15

On Sun 22 Feb. I had purchased an unlock code with instructions. I had some problems and wrote an e-mail explaining the installation procedure. I believe that this was sometime in the afternoon. We exchanged 3 or 4 letters, before I noticed something different about the operation of my Blackberry. I then told support and they responded by asking me for a photo of a certain page of my phone. I sent it. Next morning, I received an email that said, "Congratulations", that my phone was now unlocked. Actually, going by their instructions, I had unlocked the evening before. They just verified it. It came as a surprise to me as I didn't think that it was so easy to do. Their support was exceptional and paying just a little more for the service was really well worth it. I highly recommend their service. They were fast, as far as I am concerned. Less than 24 hours, much less.
John,...Toronto

shih-lij
2/23/15

I had a phone which was unlocked using the code from them back in Aug 2014 but somehow this time (Feb 2015) when my (unrooted) phone as for the code again, it was not accepting it. I contacted the after-sale and they provided me with different solutions, but unfortunately none worked. I finally solve my problem by rooting my phone and delete some corrupted system files. I was then able to use the unlock code again. The customer service was helpful although they were not able to resolve my issue. I do appreciate their effort.

andrewr45
2/23/15

Stay away from this service. They don't deliver on services, they avoid providing support, they are rude when you do finally receive support, and then they are very difficult to receive a refund from when it's required. There are other services out there. Use them instead.

Without a doubt this is the worst company I've ever had the misfortune to deal with. But I would hesitate to call it a "company." My experience suggests it's more of a teenage or twenty-something slacker camping out in his parents' basement, rising from the mattress on the floor only as required to process a few orders a day.

The web-based ordering experience works well enough, but only because it's automated. If an order goes sideways, the entire experience with this outfit goes sideways right along with it.

If you want to communicate with anyone here, you wouldn't have much luck unless you're willing to commit a substantial amount of time to chasing them through every means possible -- email, telephone and web chat.

It was my experience that only one in every ten emails are responded to.

They never answer the phone, and there's no voicemail. Every once in a while you'll catch the guy on web chat and that's when you'll finally be able to communicate. But communication itself was awful.

The person I spoke to was rude, argumentative, and dismissive of my concerns. I had to coach him to be calm and actually provide assistance. But even then, he sent me down a rabbit hole with hours of troubleshooting that weren't necessary. He already knew that iPhone 6 unlocks with Bell were problematic and was just buying himself time.

Despite advertising iPhone 6 unlocks, this outfit was unable to provide an actual unlock, despite having communicated that an unlock had been performed.

I'm now in the process of requesting a refund for their failure to deliver the promised service and, not surprisingly, this is proving to be the most difficult and painful process of all. I was promised a refund within a few hours last Thursday, but here it is Monday and I've yet to receive it, and my email are again being ignored.

Bottom line: stay away from this service. They don't deliver, they avoid providing support, they are rude when you do finally receive support, and then they are very difficult to receive a refund from when it's required. There are other services out there. Use them instead.

scottr45
2/23/15

Overall, this is a good deal on an unlock code. However, do not use them if you're in a rush or care about customer service. My code took almost twice as long as it was supposed to, almost all emails went unanswered, and if you call them for support their automated system hangs up on you. One email reply I DID receive apologized for the delay and promised my code by the end of that day, which didn't happen. If you read their Facebook page you'll see a disturbing number of people who never got codes at all. Ultimately in my case I did receive my code and it worked.

sebasg
2/21/15

I'm from Argentina and I was in need of unlocking a mobile. Among all of the unlocking websties I chose Cellunlocker with a little hesitation I must admit.
Y payed thru Paypal and in less than 1 hour I received a few codes on my email. I tried for a few while to unlock my mobile without any luck but after a few different methods they describe in the email I managed to unlock it.

Couldn't be happier.

Tip for consumers: Try every method one or two times in different scenarios. Make sure you're 100% stock on everything (ROM, Kernel, etc)

jeremiahm23
2/18/15

Most companies seem good but it is when things do not go right do you see how good they are and in unlocking my sons phone it was a challenge... only due to the persistence and them asking the right questions did they get the job done. once they found there was a problem they responded very quickly and we had to e-mail several times back and forth to solve it (response in less than 15 minutes)... assume job

carmenm16
2/18/15

This is my first time using a service such as this and I am 100% satisfied. The website is very easy to use and understand. I received my lock code for my Samsung Note4. This service works! Compared to other companies who offer this type of service this company offers a lower price; however, value is not compromised because of it. The email which you get with your code has very clear instructions and offers solutions for possible situations you may run into. If I ever need this service again, I will be using them. Thank you CellUnlocker!

freda40
2/18/15

I researched a lot on line .
This was the only company that had a money back Guarantee if they could not unlock the phone.. No need for that the phone was unlocked on the first try and I am now using all features including the LTE on T-Mobile USA.

Tip for consumers: Make sure that your phone is on their list.

tonyt32
2/17/15

It really is my pleasure in writing a glowing review for Cellunlocker. After switching mobile companies when I inserted my new Sim card it would not work with the PUK code i was given. I point the finger of blame at two companies and neither would give me any help. My phone was working perfectly fine and I didn't want to have to spend more money on a new phone because of this. I did my research on the net and after receiving very positive reviews from other customers I decided to take a chance on using Cellunlocker. Wow! After going through a simple process I received my code and my phone came back to life within 15 minutes. I felt utter relief! I can't thank Cellunlocker enough. It's rare to receive truly outstanding service these days but I shall be telling all my friends and family about this company. So if your phones locked then don't hesitate and use Cellunlocker! A delighted customer! Thank you!!!!!!

thai-quant
2/16/15

It is a legit company, no scam. This is my second time unlocking a phone with them. Unlocked a HTC One V in April 2013 for 15$ and now unlocked a HTC ONE S for 10$ in February 2015. Don't know if the price changes or not based on the oldness of the model, but it's irrelevant.

One thing I didn't like the first time is that I waited a bit longer than the first time, 15 hours compared to 10 minutes. But that's just a detail. What matters is that I got it, the unlock code that is. Would give 5 stars for a more consistent service.

Tip for consumers: Just make sure you double check the IMEI you enter and the carrier the phone is being locked to.

rezag3
2/12/15

I got my unlock code in 24 hours.
Unlocked AT&T Samsung Galaxy note edge and I tried T Mobile SIM card and it works great.

sunayanam
2/5/15

This is the first time I used this service. I had no expectations, but got great service at a great price! Would recommend it to anyone!

liamp13
2/3/15

I've had 2 phones unlocked through this site. In each case, everything went smoothly.

The codes were delivered promptly.

This is in contrast to 2 other sites that failed me. One failed to even reply despite a "24-hour guarantee" and another supposedly couldn't unlock my phone.

While Cellunlocker wasn't the least expensive site, they did the job, and that's all that matters!

kellye11
2/2/15

Received unlock confirmation within 90 minutes of my order. Easy to follow instructions were provided to complete the process, which worked flawlessly on the first try. Thank you!

stans32
2/2/15

I used cellunlocker to unlock a brand new Samsung Note 4 and the process was quick, simple and well explained. I received the codes within 24 hours (I ordered them on a Sunday) and I had the phone unlocked within 2 minutes of receiving the message. I am very happy with the service and the follow-up, to make sure I was happy and check to see if I had any problems. I would heartily recommend cellunlocker.
Stan Stoker, Ottawa, Canada

surav
1/31/15

Hi the overall service was really good and quicker than the advertised time . the advertised time was 5 -7 days but i got the unlock code on the 2nd day itself . it worked fine without any problems .

the staff were courteous . from security perspective they gave me a call to verify that i am the real owner of the account from which the unlock fees was debited . overall trustworthy service, excellent

Tip for consumers: yes go for it

donk34
1/31/15

They did exactly what they said they were going to do ahead of the stated schedule and it worked perfectly. The instructions supplied with the unlock code were very helpful as well.

I am very happy with the outcome.
Don K.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time with the Tel Co. They were a waste of time and money.

barnam
1/30/15

Nagyon szépen köszönöm! Elfogadható ár! Többen próbálták a nyitást, egyedül a cellunlocker tudta megoldani!
Thank you very much! Reasonable price! Many people have tried the opening alone could solve the cellunlocker!

ginad11
1/30/15

I watched a video about unlocking my phone which sent me to this site. I was a bit leary but decided to check it out anyway since I'd just bought a phone at a pawn shop and needed it unlocked. The video showed one price, but it ended up being more. Not sure if it was the type phone or maybe it was an older video (I believe it was from 2012) but I paid the fee and received the code within like 10 minutes and it worked perfectly! I'm now excited to know I've found a trusted site for my unlocking needs in the future! Gahh, that sounds dorky, doesn't it?!! Sorry bout that! But I doubt you could go wrong by going ahead and using them!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Will the unlock for iPhone be through iTunes and is it a permanent unlock?
RS
8/27/12
rosemaryk
A: I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How to Unlock Samsung Phones
1/9/15
patd26
A: Phone CellUnlocker, pay a nominal fee, you'll get an unlock code and simple instructions emailed to you in minutes. Follow the instructions and in less than 2 minutes your phone will be unlocked. One thing, make sure you have a sim card from another phone company before you start. You'll need to put this in the phone before entering the unlock code.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net?
Click here to post a review