US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sumang5

159 Reviews for CellUnlocker.net

Review Highlights

I typed my IMEI number in and made payment, approx 4pm UK time.

Turn around was quick and the code given worked perfectly.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/23/14

I was disappointed before I contact the cellunlcher Team because my SIM card wasn't be identified. After getting the unlock code from the cellunlocker.net and the nice contact in addition, I'm very happy now working on my phone without trouble.
Thanks a lot Cellunlocker team, I would never ever hesitate contacting you if I faced another problem like that.

4/22/14

I have received the code after 12 hours of payment. The key worked flawlesly with the instruction to unlock my htc one x+ (at&t locked) provided by celllunlocker. I tried 3 sites bt they didnt provide me unlock code. I recomend everyone to use this site for unlocking. Thank you :)

4/21/14

I had a lot of questions before trying to unlock my phone, but the
key that was provided worked right off the bat. I entered one number,
and my phone was unlocked. If all the keys work so flawlessly, I can
recommend this service to anyone.

4/20/14

Very helpful and resolving my concerns. Overall, very effective in unlocking my phone. Even being overseas my phone was able to be unlocked. Cheap and effective. THanks unlocker.net

4/20/14

I have nothing but good things to say about this site. I have used their services to unlock 4 phones now. I had a problem with two of the unlocks, the latest this weekend and found their email support to be quick and efficient, even today on Easter Sunday, they helped me figure it out. Highly recommend them.

4/12/14

Poor-Poor Customer Support

Very poor customer support. You get a standard per-written form letter if you use their online support. They simply do not answer any support phone calls. Yes, it's an option, but if they never answer the phone it's not real. If I got any feedback through email, it was obvious things that were nothing to do with what I asked.

They did provide a code that unlocked my phone, but more is expected if you have problems.

4/12/14

It's been 2 weeks now and I still haven't receive my code. I ask for a refund then they told me they will relay it to the supplier they will give a response after 24 hours.. come 4 days, still no reply. I can't contact their number . How can I have my money back?? :(

4/8/14

Buen servicio, rapido y efectivo, Le pedí a ATT el codigo de desbloqueo y me lo negó, cellunlocker me envió uno rapidamente y una guia de uso que funciono perfecto.

4/8/14

I have unlocked several cell phones through the site. The last time one of the codes didn't work, cellunlocker.net sent a new batch within one day and I was on my way with an unlocked phone.

4/1/14

Submitted imei from my phone and minutes after I received the unlocking code. Following easy instructions, the phone was unlocked in seconds. Very good service and also good prices. Note that the carrier was from Canada.

3/27/14

Less than 5 minutes from when I typed in my IMEI number, I got an email from the great workers at cellunlocker.net
They gave me a perfectly working unlock code and provided great service.

3/23/14

I was a bit hasty to order a service from these guys. just a few minutes after ordering, I found another site offering much quicker turnaround for 1/2 the price. So, I immediately wrote email asking to cancel my order. Total silence. on next day, I resent my cancellation email. again - no response. After some time, they sent me unlock code along with quite arrogant message that they are very busy, and can't respond to messages as promptly as I expected.

I replied that I already have a working unlock code received in much quicker time and for 1/2 the cost. Their response was rude, in fact they doubted my statement saying it is unlikely that I indeed received a better service somewhere else, because they are the best. customer care, eh? I asked for even 1/2 of refund, but of course they did not refund me a penny. I wasted $30 Very unpleasant experience, slow service, and TERRIBLE customer support. I will remember not to go back.

I should do more research before ordering, so it was my fault to trust they will be good.

3/21/14

First email reply said 3-8 business days, second email said 3-10 business days. After 10 business days I was told to be patient, maybe next week.

3/21/14

I received the code within five minutes of completing the transaction. Followed their instructions and my phone was unlocked within another five minutes! Worked as advertised, thank you!

3/18/14

Ordered code, arrived in reasonable time. Code failed to work. After several rounds of tech help which sounded like "oh try playing with options such and such and enter the code again". No unlock, no refund.

Business which doesn't care about customer service or repeat customers. I've used other unlock websites and found them to be much more helpful. Avoid this one.

3/18/14

Fast response and turnaround time, unlocked 2 phones with them so far and no problems at all.Highly recommend them.

3/17/14

Unlocked a Samsung ace II locked to bell. The code came overnight and worked first try. No issues. No spam. I feel my info is protected.

3/16/14

I entered all my info and paid for the unlock of a Samsung infuse 4G. I paid at 12:55 am and within 10 hours I had the unlock code emailed back to me. The unlock code worked perfectly and was instant.

3/13/14

I had the best attention to my problem and a quick service to fix it. They are the best!!!
I´m live in Brazil and the Cellunlocker gave me the best comunication through e-mails giving me support all time! I trust them!

3/11/14

Great service. All my questions were answered very fast. The code was provide very fast as well. I'm very pleased.

3/8/14

Terrible!!
I paid them before 36 hours to get the credits and still nothing!! Not even a reply!!
Sites usually add credits automatically or within reasonable time but this time, they are just MIA, no reply, no answer to calls and no credits...

SCAM alert.. Lost $300.. But save yourself..

3/3/14

Said it would take 10 working days and it did to the day, email said it was unlocked, followed instructions, switched phone on and it was unlocked from the start didn't need to do anything, brilliant.

3/2/14

Been using this website to unlock mobile devices for a long time. Great customer service! Cellunlocker Team unlocked my Nokia 520 locked on AT&T!

3/2/14

Their rates are too expensive. I was checking their rates for Samsung Galaxy S4 locked with WIND. And they are charging 34.99 (which is too much).

There is another website www.unlockgsmcodes.com; they are charging 18.99 for the same thing

2/27/14

I needed to unlock an iPhone 3GS I had purchased from the US via eBay from the Caribbean. I searched through the net did the usual contacting cell unlock companies. One in particular was ATTI Unlock, I got no response from them. Them came across Cellunlocker, filled in the application, which was IMEI and network cell was locked to. This was so easy, it took a little longer than the 5 days indicated. There was only one hiccup in the communication department and that is I had to contact them a couple of times myself asking for a report on the delay, but they replied back to me promptly. Apart from that, I felt the service was good and I got my iPhone unlocked. Well done Cellunlocker, Thank you

2/26/14

Great help.......code was for a very old model Motorola phone. Other sites said it was not possible, but they found the code in a short time. Excellent Service

2/26/14

Service was fast, they sent my unlock code for my Note II in about an hour after placing the order. Could not get options 2-4 to work. called them, after waiting on the phone for over an hour, i got a tech who told me" your phone is too new, you have to use option 1" which is put another carriers sim inthe phone to unlock it. My argument is that this is never explained or detailed on their website. you dont find out until after they get your money. the code I spent 25 dollars on may or may not work, i have no clue. I will never do buisness with these guys again, they "buy" the codes from someoen else and resell them according to their tech. coulsnt give me a refund and basically said.. too bad. SCAM ARTISTS!!!!

2/25/14

Great experience. Reasonably priced as compared to competitors. Unlocked my T-Mobile iPhone 5S within the time limit that I was Initially promised. Highly recommended!

2/18/14

Great experience, everything worked as described keep in mind weekends will take longer to receive unlock code. But my S4 was locked to Fido and once I inserted my Virgin Mobile sim and entered the unlock code everything worked great! Thanks!

2/18/14

MetroPCS LG Optimus F3

Everything worked as described. There are links for videos to help you get through the process. My phone was unlocked in 10 minutes...I would definitely use this site again,

2/17/14

Great costumer service! Had a bit of a hard time figuring out why my code wasn't working and they were very clear and very fast with their responses to my emails and questions. Would definitely recommend this site to others!

2/17/14

I had a Sony Experia J cell phone that needed to be unlocked.
I was able to get the code from Cellunlocker.net.
The code worked great and only took a few min.
My only complaint is the cost of $40.00
Most other phones were much less expensive to unlock.
Once again I was happy with how easy it was to unlock my phone.
Thanks

2/17/14

outstanding, it worked just as presented. Simply typed in the code they provided and unlocked from ATT. Now using Walmart Family Mobile.
ATT is the worse service ever experienced and strongly recommend you stay away from them. Ron Spraggins, CCIM

2/16/14

I'm never sure about sites like this, but this time I was not let down. Cell unlocked delivered exactly what was promised, even went above and beyond to help me find an auxiliary code for a blackberry. Behind the website front, there are actually people back there doing customer service. Told a few friends and same experience. My go to place for unlocking all my future cell phones!

Veteran Reviewer
2/12/14

I don't know much about this site EXCEPT its shill account approved . . .
(the 5 star "we love it" reviews that are so easy to spot)

2/12/14

I was very hesitant about getting my phone unlocked online, as 2 phone companies and my techno savvy son said it would wreck it and was illegal. I called CellUnlocker.Net and they answered all my questions while being polite helpful and totally 'un-pushy'.
The code arrived in less than the time specified, my iPhone 5C works well on the other network and my only concern was the price. - $125 Canadian!
However, I guess one gets what one pays for and it sure saved in the long run!!
(As in ending up with a useless brand new iPhone or have to crawl back to the greedy phone company from whome I had severed connection due to their arrogance and huge prices!!). So am a happy, tho' slightly poorer Canadian....

2/10/14

After 2 failed attempts to successfully pay for my order with my visa, I found 2 charges of $1.11 from Paypal on my visa account. After numerous emails back & forth with Cellunlocker.net support, nothing was resolved. I found their support staff arrogant, obtuse and entirely unhelpful, constantly directing me to resolve my issue with either Paypal or Visa.. The charges are still on my account. Garbage customer service IMO.

2/6/14

The code took a little longer than originally scheduled but they were quick to respond to emails and very courteous. The code worked perfectly. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

2/3/14

Be carefull with Cellunlocker.net, they didn't comply with the refund policies.

I bought two codes with them, OrderID::xx4024 and OrderID::xx2763 and at the end the codes didn't work.
They start to send me some instructions to make the codes work but with no success.

Sometimes it seems like the person who answered my emails didn't know anything about my orders. They get me tired sending me the same instructions time after time and asking me for some videos with a "REFUND INSTRUCTIONS" as email header.

Once I realized we were going to nowhere I asked them for my money back as its refund policy in their website, I received nothing. I didn't receive an email with the reason to don't refund me.

I'm very disapointed with cellunlocker.net, they have attended a lot of people but my experience started very well but at the end it was completely awful.

2/1/14

Placed my order, received the code within an hour. Unlocked my Galaxy S3 AT&T with Android 4.3 w/o any problems on the first try with a non_AT&T SIM card. Sure beat paying AT&T $145!!!

1/30/14

Awesome site, got the unlock code and it worked like a charm.....Before order the unlock code I was skeptic about if I can trust these guys or if the code does not work will they be available to troubleshoot my problem.....and so on, so forth. But these guys are charm they sent me the unlock code with instructions worked without any issues in the first attempt......

1/29/14

Grate service. It was fast and unlock instruction was right up to the point. They made my I-phones unlock like piece a cake. Their e-mail reply is very fast. Thanks guys. You’re the best.

1/28/14

Im a small biz owner who sells,repairs and unlocks smartphones who is grtting more code clients and have used these guys more and more because the price is right, but more to me, no b.s. about times and never struck out with these guys getting a code. I made 45$ bucks off their backs and my mouth.
Honest and thats what i need. The worst way to make me lose a client is to lie about wait times. These guys dont.

1/26/14

cellunlocker.net really save me hundreds of dollars they did i great job they had my unlock code back with in the hour and it worked like a charm they got a new customer and i will be dealing with them from now on and i will tell me friends to go throu them

1/25/14

I've used this site 4 times now and every time has been a sucess. I've unlocked 4 different phones. This is the only site I use to unlock phones.

1/23/14

:D It was a very good experience, it was super fast and helpful. My cellphone is now unblocked and working perfectly.

1/20/14

i sent in for a unlock code next morning was in my email 1st try it worked great job guys no fuss easy instructions

1/18/14

I was looking to unlock my iphone 4s. The website stated longer than usual wait time due to AT&T issues with unlocking. I waited for about a month to get the code, but it was well worth it to have a new phone working abroad now. During the month, the customer service was very responsive and would update me on the status of my order whenever I contacted them for an update. Very pleased!
Thanks
Manuel

1/15/14

Great customer support! The initial code they gave me didn't work for my s4, but they responded quickly to my emails. Tried a few things that didn't work, then they without hesistation generated another unlock code for me. That one worked instantly!

1/15/14

Great!! Unlocked a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active and a S3, both codes were received wthin 30 minutes, followed the directions and unlocked both with ease.

About CellUnlocker.net