US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

pedrog11

Excellent customer service, got some issues with the first code, problem was solve right away. (in 85 reviews)

danielp47

When I first received my code, it didn't work---not to the fault of CellUnlocker. (in 489 reviews)

aw119

They made sure to provide me with great service and great support with getting my phone unlocked. (in 404 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cherondaf
2/9/16

Everything was simple from start to finish. Put in my desired device to unlock, paid and received my confirmation and code in less than 24hrs. Followed the directions enclosed with code and my device was unlocked within 5 mins. I will definitely use this company again in the future if need be.

kunalk4
2/9/16

At first time I had issue in unlocking my iPhone 5 but I did follow up with them and got prompt response. Now I am enjoying unlocked phone.

Thanks you so much.

janiceh23
2/5/16

Was a bit concerned at 1st, but turned out to be a wonderful experience. Followed the instructions for requesting the service, paid what I thought was a very reasonable price, got an email with the code and voila, phone unlocked!

The best part is that I received the code by email within a very short time. They indicate that they send the code within 24 hours 95% of the time. Well, I got mine within a few hours.

melodyl11
2/5/16

I was skeptical at first, never used this kind of service before. But from start to finish, CellUnlocker.net was responsive to every question I had, was personal and professional, worked efficiently and met every expectation they put forth as a business.

Staff answered every question, and responded quickly to my inquiries. Really loved that I could trust the service step after step. Also, they efficiently kept me posted on every step of the process. This was a huge relief that I hadn't just been scammed. They kept the line of communication open from beginning to end.

Would recommend this service to anyone looking to unlock their phone with ease, and with security that the service will be done legitimately and properly. Thank you CellUnlocker for a great experience and good service!

Tip for consumers: Website might look a little suspicious but essentially it does exactly what it says it does.

gracem59
2/2/16

I have an awesome experience with this tream. Saw their link as I was searching on eBay for where I can unlock my Acer 501 tablet. Paid online and got the code same day. The code worked like magic and my Acer 501 was unlocked. The team is really doing a good job. I will use their service in anything unlocking. Kudos guys for your amazing jobs. I advise anyone that wants to do unlock to use these team. 10 tumbs up.

shaziaa2
1/26/16

Got my unlock code in less than three hours...wonderful!
i recommend everybody this business as all the instructions and information regarding your phone is very clear. it just surprised me!
hats off!

quangv
1/23/16

I unlocked my samsung note 3, s4, note 5 using CellUnlocker.net. The process was very simple: purchase the code - receive an emails with the code (after few hours) - follow the instruction to unlock - done.

miket113
1/18/16

Price is 20-30$ more high that every other company, the delay 3 to 5 days is very inadmissible and by the far CellUnlocker refuse a refund after only one day of order.

Go to local unlocker or other but never go with cellunlocker

henryf24
1/17/16

Hello everyone,
I purchased the code from CellUnlocker, after paying, I get the code after some hours, I enter at the prompt UNLOCK windows after enter PIN of SIM, just enter 1 time and my phone can unlock immediately.
Perfect . . .!!!
I was working for 3 day with a lot of software without result.
Now, no matter if I want to use official ROM from T-Mobile (USA) - I am living in Germany - or custom ROM from CyanogenMod, my S4 never ask me again unlock code.
I am happy with this result.

vigneshv
1/16/16

Go for it without any hesitation, if you wish to unlock your mobile phone.

erinm32
1/14/16

After getting the run around from cell phone providers, (no one could do anything for me), I got the recommendation for cellunlocker from both providers (telus and rogers). I tried it out and they originally said it could take up to 5 days. I got my unlock code instructions the very next day! It was excellent, easy and painless except for the US conversion to CDN dollars but that isn't their fault. I would certainly use them again and not waste the time in phone calls to providers. Thanks!

russellc24
1/14/16

Phone unlocked 100% genuine, highly recommended

chrisd152
1/12/16

Sometimes it takes a little longer than expected to get the code but well worth the wait just got a tablet that wasn't listed unlocked

scottc88
1/6/16

A complete runaround. Nonexistent customer service. This service is nothing more than a well marketed scam to take customers money indefinitely. Regardless of the few that have been lucky enough to get theirs phones unlocked within a short period there are many who have been forced to wait week upon end with no apologies or update. I urge anyone who is considering using this company to STAY CLEAR from them as you'll likely regret it. I have suffered greatly at the hands of this extravagant con and hope you won't make the same mistake.

wojciechd
1/5/16

This website really helped me unlock my phone. I tried other 2 websites before and they failed to find unlock code for my network. Cellunlocker sends you your unlocking code with all the useful troubleshooting information which were very useful in my case.

simonr39
1/2/16

Great after sale service! Unlock Code did not work the fist time, I contacted the their support team and they gave me all instructions to succesfully unlock my BlackBerry.

Tip for consumers: if the unlock code you get doesn`t work, do not hesitate to contact their support .... they will make it work for sure!

saran35
12/31/15

I found out about the site when I looked up ways to unlock my phone on YouTube and a video came up recommending it, so I checked it out. The site looks dodgy, like a scam website, so I looked up a few reviews and thankfully things seemed pretty positive all round.

I gave it a go, and was not disappointed. Inputting your information is simple and they have tons of phone carriers from all across the world. I was really impressed after I received my unlocking codes (they gave me two, just in case one didn't work) in about 2 hours!

The only complaint I have is that there was nothing on the email to say my unlock codes were two separate codes. They were both on one line, separated by a space. So I thought it was either one code broken up into two parts for ease of access, or one code separated by a space.

Of course, trying to input it as one code didn't work because it was two different codes, so I emailed the company asking for help, not aware it was two codes. They emailed back later the same day explaining that it was two different codes. I tried one and then it worked! So I am now happily using an unlocked phone.

What's more, it only cost me about £13, so it's cheaper and easier than getting your phone unlocked in a shop! (I imagine charges may vary depending on the phone/network however.)

So yeah, if they could only make it a bit more obvious in the email that they're sending you multiple codes and not just one long one, that'd be great but otherwise I have absolutely no regrets using this site and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a friend who needed their phone unlocking.

Tip for consumers: Don't make the mistake I did, and realise that if they send you what looks like maybe a 16-number code with a space in the middle, that's two separate codes and not one long one!

melissah62
12/30/15

I had a new Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime locked to the T-Mobile Network. After 2 months of fighting with T-Mobile to get the phone unlocked, T-Mobile finally told me I was unable to have it unlocked as when I purchased it from a re-seller, a non T-Mobile SIM was used. I was very pleased to have CellUnlocker unlock it! It felt like a miracle. I will say though, CellUnlocker said initially it would take 1 - 3 days. I wrote them after 12 days asking why my phone still was locked. My phone was then unlocked within 24 hours. Given the long, drawn out drama with T-Mobile, I am just so grateful to have my phone unlocked I will forgive them the 12 day delay. I will also say, I hate T-Mobile. How ridiculous they could not unlock their own phone when CellUnlocker could unlock the T-Mobile app.

howardr22
12/30/15

I purchased a metro pcs code and all l did was to follow the instructions and it worked like a charm.
Thanks cellunlocker ive used your services before and l will continue to use it when needed.

michaelg191
12/29/15

The unlock code arrived in less than 24 hours and it worked like a charm with Samsung Galaxy S2. Adios old friend. :)

selinea
12/29/15

Works perfectly, takes a few hours to get the code, but works everytime.

mandym23
12/29/15

I was super worried about using this site but I was more nervous about having to go straight to the carrier to unlock my new phone. Working in the cell phone business, I knew a few people who swore by the site so I gave it a try. $15 to unlock my S4, the code was emailed to me about 7 hours after I had ordered it and I had my phone working in less than 5 minutes!

karih11
12/25/15

Great service provided at by far the most affordable of similar sites. Results in two hours. And bam. Unlocked. Highly rated

mm183
12/22/15

Why is my Huawei code taking so long, your website says up to 1-2 days, been 5 days now, and when I email your company no one responds back ?? I may need to contact my credit card company to get the charges reversed cause this is ridiculous that a simple unlock code takes this long

fucky30
12/21/15

they scammed me about a galaxy core prime unlock wich comes with t mobile unlock app and they don't wanna answer me, but if I used another email they answer, $#*! these scammers

Ask $#*! about CellUnlocker.net
richardl92
12/21/15

I unlock with their explanation very well

I like it because : very eficient,they send you the solution in case you have a problem

For me it’s look they like their job and are very professionnel

Richard L’Abbé

markusp6
12/20/15

Had trouble unlocking one of my phones, with information from a single email my problems where solved. Would absolutely use the service again!

roberte61
12/18/15

Last week, I posted a scathing review of Cellunlocker.net. I may have been premature, and there remains some confusion, because in the interim my phone has been unlocked, but I can't determine if it was due to Cellunlocker.net, or the "device unlock" app installed (by T-Mobile or Samsung?) on my phone??? I'm willing to give Cellunlocker.net the benefit of the doubt. We exchanged many, many emails, and I will say everyone maintained their civility, and cellunlocker.net's sales department is responsive and communicative.

Seems like the whole world - except me - knows that ONLY T-MOBILE can unlock their new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phones. But Cellunlocker.net, but they took my order anyway, and after waiting a week, I'm out $49.99. I politely wrote to them and requested a refund in less than 24-hours of placing my order, AND before receiving an unlock code. It cost me 50 bucks to learn a lesson the hard way, but I'll post this experience all over the cyber community. If you've had good luck with these folks, I wish you the best. I found them to be a waste of time and money. Today is Friday, I placed my order on Monday, and I've received SQUAT for my $49.99! Happy Holidays to all.

rudgied
12/16/15

Service was fast and easy. Unlocked my T-Mobile Note 3 easily

mej6
12/15/15

Iphone 5 locked to rogers unlocked without problems

robd38
12/14/15

I got a phone that was locked on Rogers but Rogers would not unlock it as it needs to pass 90 days on the activation of the contract.
Cellunlocker did it in 2 days (Including Saturday) and it is working perfectly so far :)
Thank you cellunlocker team.

tobys25
12/14/15

Used a couple of times now for different phones on different carriers. Simple and easy process and fast and efficient service.
Would definitely use again.
Thanks

pcd1
12/14/15

Efficient and prompt response, fast turnaround time & excellent customer services. No hassle or headache on the unlocking phone services provided by cellunlocker.net

100% recommend to family and friends.

mikec193
12/13/15

Compared against other providers and Cell Unlocker had the best prices and, for the specific phone I have, it also had the fastest turnaround. In 48h I received the code with detailed instructions and additional information for common problems found by other users and how to fix them. Other providers were saying it could take 5-10 days to get me the code and I got mine in 48h with Cell Unlocker. Very satisfied.

mitsuyoi
12/12/15

They offered me the excellent friendly and helpful service in a timely manner.

isfandiyora
12/11/15

donaldc40
12/10/15

I used CellUnlocker twice (two different phones). In both cases the process was the same. I received the unlock code quick and it worked exactly the way it was supposed to. The first time, I was unlocked in less than 30 minutes... the second time, I gave them bad information (wrong Carrier) and had to call them for help. They quickly responded with new codes and didnt charge me an extra or make me feel like an idiot for my mistake. These guys are awesome and I strongly recommend them.

euror
12/9/15

Wasted my time when my European freind came over and I got him a phone. Very disappointed. Went to a better company.

preeth5
12/9/15

not get the perfect service

lindan43
12/4/15

I originally tried to contact Rogers to unlock my parents iPhone 6 but they wouldn't unlock it because it has not been on contract for a minimum of 90 days. We were leaving on vacation in 1 week so we needed the phone unlocked!!

I used Keys2Iphone before going to Cellunlocker.net.....big mistake!! Keys2IPhone took 5 days and did not respond to my inquiries or emails. Then they finally responded saying the carrier would not allow them to unlock the phone?! What?!

So then I tried Cellunlocker.net and within 2 days they unlocked the phone! Amazing! Half the cost and they also respond to emails and inquiries really fast!

ozd
12/1/15

Very fast response, accurate tech support and very helpful and easy to follow instructions.
I have used their services several times and always been satisfied.

tonyh67
11/30/15

In the last four to five weeks I've unlocked 4x Moto G smartphones (locked to Koodo, Canada).

Cellunlocker.net emailed the unlock code/s to me within an hour after order and payment, each time, even though their delivery commitment was 12-24 hours, so I am impressed with the quick turnaround.

On the last unlock, which I did 3 weeks after the previous one, I didn't remember the unlock code is always an 8-character number, so I tried to unlock using what I thought was one 16-character code, which obviously failed. I emailed them to ask what could be wrong. They responded in less than 2 hours with a checklist. After reading the checklist, I finally figured out that the unlock code emailed to me was actually two 8-character numbers placed very close to each other. I used the first 8-character number and *success*.

It seems they may get confirmation their end once the IMEI is successfully unlocked, and they followed up shortly afterwards with an enquiry to ask whether I had solved the problem, and a request to recommend them if I am happy with their service.

Given that I was 10 time zones east of Vancouver when I corresponded with them , and they replied so quickly, it means they must be dealing with emails through day and night --- impressive!

It cost me $14.99 all in (around CAD 20.00) for each unlock. If I got my own service provider (Koodo in Canada) to do the same thing, it would have cost me CAD 40.00 with taxes per unlock, and probably a wait of 3-7 days!

These guys have found a market niche that they seem to service very well. Before making the first purchase, I read some poor reviews, and was a little hesitant. After 4 separate, successful unlocks, I can only say good things about them!

tomd82
11/29/15

These guys are the real deal. Unlocked 2 phones but had a problem with the 3rd notorious Motorola Razr HD. I emailed them and received an answer within minutes! Minutes!!! Anyway, it was a hardware problem. Finally unlocked it. Thanks for great customer service. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

sads5
11/28/15

BEEN YEARS WITH THEM. NEVER HAD ISSUES.

RECENTLY PURCHASED A FEW UNLOCKS FROM THEM. TURNAROUND TIME IS WEEKS.
EVERY TIME I WAS TOLD 1-2 DAYS.

I AM GIVING UP. STOP GIVING THEM ANY MORE CHANCES. TAKING MY BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

GETTING REALLY FRUSTRATING.

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GIVE 1 STAR, BUT WHERE IS THE 0 STAR OPTION?

martinf44
11/22/15

Excellent customer service and knowledgeability” - Very satisfied with my experience with cellunlocker and their knowledgeable team. They are just Great... Thank's CellUnlocker.net , You guys are great, great price... This is not the first cell-phone i unlock with them and it's perfect and easy every single time... My iPhone relock itself to Telus network after updating to iOS 9.1, and they CellUnlocker.net reprocess the unlock for me, free of charge... Because they promess a permanent unlock... And my iPhone is unlock again and now working again perfectly with Wind Mobile again... Thank's a Lot to CellUnlocker Team, you guys are amazing, greatly appreciated... Thank's...

abdulk15
11/22/15

I got a recommendation of this company from my brother who unlocked his 6 plus a month ago and then i put an unlocking request and within two hours my ph started working on other carriers. Great job and highly recommended.

danielf53
11/21/15

Very satisfied with my experience with cellunlocker and their knowledgeable team. Their prices compared to other sites I had researched were at least competitive if not significantly cheaper, and for that price my codes were delivered promptly. I submitted my order at night with a response time estimate of 1-3 business days and woke the next morning to find they had already emailed me with the proper information I requested. Furthermore, when my particular locked device required an additional SPCK code to complete the unlocking, they provided me with the correct code swiftly and at no extra cost, and even offered a credit should that code not have worked (though it did). Their communication was quick, concise but informative, and efficient. All in all an exceptionally pleasant experience, especially given the typical level of frustration one can expect from dealing with any technical service company in this confusing era of troubleshooting consumer electronics. I will be recommending cellunlocker in the future to any and all who are in need of this niche service!

michaelc229
11/19/15

I unlocked my samsung galaxy t999 with them today, the code delivery only took 15mins, it was the quickest service i've received when unlocking a Galaxy phone, keep up the work guys!!

edgarb17
11/16/15

I was very skeptical when I purchased my unlock code. 3 days past and no email and when I check the progress it kept on saying "Processing". By this time felt that this was a scam and my money wasted. Low and behold I get an email from cellunlocker.net stating that my phone is now unlocked, checked it out and it was. I'm guessing all the negative reviews are from people who did it wrong or don't know what they are doing, or even from cellunlocker's competitors. Truly pleased with this site's service and would definitely use again in the future. Don't believe all the negative testimonials, this site is legit and trustworthy. Thanks Cellunlocker!!!

iamd
11/16/15

I was very disappointed with my current transaction! I received a very SARCASTIC response to my follow-up. I just wanted an answer on why the order is taking longer than usual. I have been a loyal customer for this guys and I had good experience until now. So I will never order from them again and I told my friends as well. Maybe at first they are nice and reliable but it will change...IN SHORT I WONT RECOMMEND.

I used paypal so I got my refund right away...I end up ordering from "CELLFSERVICES" AND I GOT MY CODE IN MINUTES!!! I now have a working phone. Thanks to CELLFSERVICES! which I highly recommend.

39 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for CellUnlocker.net