US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-800-507-9077
support@hostmonster.com

185 Reviews for CellUnlocker.net

Review Highlights

I typed my IMEI number in and made payment, approx 4pm UK time.

Turn around was quick and the code given worked perfectly.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/19/14

this people are amazing, highly recomend to anyone for unlocking cell phon, fast response and great costumer support, very happy with cellunlocker.net

8/19/14

Samsung Galaxy SIII unlocked with the code they provided with no issues. I have used cellunlocker.net many times, and the code is right the first time every time. It does take them quite a long time to send the code though. I hope that in the future they will speed up the delivery process.

Thanks cellunlocker.net!

Tip for consumers: Email them after a couple of hours, and they usually respond quickly.

8/13/14

Excellent customer service, got some issues with the first code, problem was solve right away.
Easy instructions, fair price
100% recommended

7/30/14

The bad stars are because people are confused and do not know how unlocking works. I have had no problems with the site. I have helped many of my friends unlock through this site and had no problem so far. When I accidentally bought a code twice the company promptly sent a refund. Make sure you make the order correctly and just be patient and wait for the code.

7/27/14

Excellent service. Very helpful. You are in good hands with this team. I have 2 cells unclocked and they helped me all the way!! Highly recommended!

7/27/14

I paid my money to unlock my phone and the estimated turn around was 5 hours. It's over 20 hours now and I haven't heard a word back from them. I waited 10 hours before trying to contact them by email and they never responded to my email. In fact, my email to their support wouldn't even go through the first time due to high volume, so I suspect MANY are experiencing the same issue with this "company". After 20 hours I tried calling. Got some young girl's voicemail, went through the menus and never got to speak to anyone...received some stupid message "that nobody is available to take my call; goodbye" and then it hangs up on you. Frustrating and worst customer service ever. Starting to seriously wonder if this "company" is a total fraud.

7/24/14

I have used the site to unlock 5 phones and every time I had a really quick turnaround, would recommend and will be using them anytime I have another phone to unlock

7/22/14

excellent website. I bought 2 samsung s5 from O2 and tried to use them in PAkistan. It was locked. I searched googled and found cellunlocker much cheaper than other companies and took the risk. It took 5 mins for both codes and both did work. Excellent experience and will highly recommend this website to every 1. Great experience

7/16/14

Code provided work fine; but the prices are ridiculously high; 4 o 5 times higher than other sites. HTC One VX cost 19.99 with this guys and it cost 4.50 with Blowfishunlock.com.
I would not recommended to friends.

7/13/14

Okay so, I had AutoFill on iMEI number and i triple checked it before sending but when i got my receipt, it was a wrong number. I went on their their support Center page typed in Msg and asked for a fix, Well my msg got deleted which i was expecting kind of so i made a screen shot. Looks like I just trashed 30 bucks haven't even gotten my "unlock code" yet but its already all messed up

Okay, so I have to apologize. CellUNlocker looked pretty sketchy on the beginning and I guess i entered a wrong IMEI when filled up the request for unlock so I sende them an email right away saying that there is a problem. I got a reply today, with an unlock code for my right IMEI. On the beginning i followed the standard procedures for unlocking my Galaxy I747 and it did not work so i was about ot give up but still decided to spend sometime and ready an email closely i went in into trouble shooting section and followed method 1. And guess what?) It worked) I feel pretty crapy now for doubting on the beginning. Not sure about others but it worked for me) My apoligies to CellUnlock for posting negative feedback earlier on. World is no t that simple and sometimes you gotta put little work to succeed. Thank you CellUnlock now i can annoy my girlfriend with texts again lolz

7/11/14

Start by calling their customer support number. You'll get the voice of a
bored teenage girl sounding like a memo recorded in a toilet.

You can hang up now because nobody will ever answer after you're put on
hold.

Time to hit the keyboard and ask a few questions concerning the unlocking
process before buying the code. After a couple of replies you realize that
the guys are actually clueless and dragging their feet waiting for you to drop out.

It seems they are busy. Busy buying bulk 5 star reviews from India at 10
cents-a-pop.

It would be unfair to single them out because the whole market seems to
be rigged. After a few inquires sent to various code providers their mantra
seems to be : pay now - 100% money back guarantee.

Nobody tells that you might have to shoot a ridiculous video clip of yourself
trying their crappy codes while hard-locking your cellphone.

Bellow you have the funniest reply, from another company, in broken
english. Spell checked for you it reads :

" Had you not wasted your time asking me those questions you would have
had the code by now... "

On an and note it seems that a lot of people are on the take, from phony
forums and review sites like Trusted Reviews that are actually advertising
boards to the usual suspects, PayPal and the banks.

Feel free to add your own thoughts or crosscheck this comment with
others in the 1-2 star domain posted on this site.

7/10/14

I paid them then had to contact 3 day later to get the unlock code. The code did not work so I contacted them. they told me to make a video showing the code they gave me didn't work and then the phone with was not unlocked. They said they got the video. After 2 days they said they could not play it and to make it again and resend it. I told them they were playing games and I wanted me money back..to which they REFUSED! They like to string you along until you get frustrated and give up. They never refunded my money. On the website it says Money Back Guarantee. .NOT TRUE! When you get to the page where you pay...they say NO REFUNDS! DON'T PAY WITH PAYPAL BE CAUSE THEY WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY FOR YOU IF THE CODE YOU RECEIVED DOESNT WORK! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

7/2/14

I paid them over two weeks ago and had to chase them for an update, they requested my phone details again and 10 minutes later responded telling me they dont have an unlock code for my iphone and that they MAY refund my order if I dont have another device that needs unlocking. Well I only have the one phone to unlock and since informing them of that they have gone quiet. No response to my emails requesting a refunding.

6/27/14

Fantastic service, code provided immediately, along with full instructions. Would highly recommend, from one really satisfied customer :o)

6/15/14

I used Cellunlocker to release a locked phone from half way around the world. It released first time, after I had made several attempts through other sites with no luck at all. I was delighted.

6/13/14

These guys are awesome! I had followed other youtube how-to's on how to unlock blackberry torch--beware-they did not work and only had 2 chances left. They first sent 4 codes, my son was confused. Only had one left..cellunlocker continued communicating with me asking me for more information to get the right code...suspense...only had ONE chance left..it had to be right! So they guided me to the last detail, and lo and behold--IT WORKED!!!! My phone is unlocked. I cannot stop singing their praises! Their customer service is amazing! Please beware of other youtube videos showing how to unlock...some do not work:(

5/31/14

I unlocked two phones using cellunlocker services. After a quick and perfect result with the first one, I had some problems with the second one due to some local particularities of the providers I was dealing with. After spending a few hours trying to solve my problem, I had to call for help from the company's support team. Their response was fast and very professionnal; but moreover, to my great surprise, my correspondant had a in depth knowledge of these local particularities; this enabled him to suggest a remedy to my problem. The proposed solution worked instantly and I could unlock my phone in a matter of seconds. Great support!

$#*!01

5/26/14

They are spam dont trust them !!! I ve opened a dispute on paypal then they said close it and we will send your codes !!! they didnt send !!!

Choose another trusted site !!

5/25/14

Two great unlocking experiences. This most recent experience, another site couldn't find an unlock code. Cellunlocker looked in two different databases and then provided it promptly. Awesome.

5/19/14

Wow! As a 70 year old I was afraid that unlocking my HTC desire might prove too technical - not a bit! Within 5 minutes of paying a modest fee I was emailed ful simple to follow instructions. Less than 2 minutes after this my phone was unlocked and operating on a new network.
Thank you Cellunlocker. net for a wonderful service. I shall certainly use you again and recommend you to all my friends.

5/14/14

I tried one company before Cellunlcoker.net but I wish I had gone straight to them they were quick & efficient :)

5/14/14

I had a mild concern as I was communicating from the U.K. but should not have worried as the customer care and the product was excellent. Worked like a charm. Top marks etc.

5/8/14

After reading several reviews from unhappy customers, I decided to put things straight for all those ignorant reviewers who know nothing about mobile phone service or unlocking. You cannot blame a company's service which provides you with the UNIQUE unlocking code for your phone because you just woke up one day and decided to be a phone technician, decided to help a friend and took his tweaked, tampered, jail-broken, rooted, double rooted, etc phone and decided to pay for an online unlock code which didn't work cos that wasn't the phone's problem to begin with!! I am a hardware and software mobile technician for 15+ years and cellunlocker.net is one of the best out there!! IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PHONES, DO NOT PRETEND TO BE A TECHNICIAN!! It takes years of experience and work to know when you can unlock a phone and if it is indeed possible, I rest my case!!

5/6/14

The real deal, got my Nokia N8 unlocked in a couple of hours.
Thanks to cellunlocker!
I'm a real costumer and it worked, no worries.

5/6/14

First thing to say is I'm wary of those that claim very low prices - they rarely if ever work out. I picked Cellunlocker as they reflected the price I can get locally, all of whome said they needed my phone for a week! However I did NOT want my phone out of my sight. I decided to try online instead.
With some trepidation I tried out Cellunlocker online despite general warnings that online unlockers in general were poor if not downright dishonest.
First off their web site was clear, easy to understand and I selected my particular phone provider (as was) which was 3 Hutchison (UK). They advised the timescale which was perhaps some weeks, but I accepted that.
In the event it arrived much quicker in an email in just over a working week and I followed the YouTube video instructions.
It wasn't clear if you needed a signal and don't have one at home but it appears you don't need it anyway and I followed the instructions.
It did exactly what it said and my phone worked immediately with my alternative Sim card. It was really very easy and quick. Note the only thing it didn't do was remove the old provider's logo on phone start up, but that's of no consequence (I assume it's embedded somehow on the phone).
I'm now using my new Pay as you Go Tesco card and one very happy guy!
Cellunlocker contacted me again to ensure everything went OK - so I can certainly recommend them wholeheartedly.

4/28/14

Reasonable prices, clear and detailed instructions, easy to use website and order process, and quick turnaround times. I order an unlock for a Rogers iPhone 4S and it was done within 36 hours.

I've seen a lot of negative comments about their service, but it seems as though people just don't read the instructions on the site BEFORE they place an order. Ah well...

I will definitely be using them again!

4/26/14

Thieving pricks. Downloaded a 20 page manual to try to unlock my phone. I couldn't figure it out and returned the phone. I contacted cellunlocker.net and asked for a refund. Lol...gave me the "oh so sad, too bad no refund responce." Stole $29.99 from me. Douchebags. Shove it up your ass!!!

4/24/14

I would recommend cellunlocker.net as it is very convenient,easy and cheaper than any shop that unlocks phones. I shopped around and found their price not too cheap or expensive and so you know they are geninue. They unlocked my lumia 920 locked to orange network U.K and got it in 6 working days which is not bad. They sent me 2 unlock codes and the second one worked. Anway, the phone gave 10 attempts and the second unlocked the phone. So you know they can be trusted in these matters. There are other cheaper £3.99 companies but they are just waste of time in my case..Hope this review will help other confused and looking where to find the answer...I highly recommend cellunlocker.net.
Jerry Fernandes, U.K

4/23/14

Fantastic service, great turn around time, response within hours.. I will be getting all codes from cellunlockers.

4/22/14

I have received the code after 12 hours of payment. The key worked flawlesly with the instruction to unlock my htc one x+ (at&t locked) provided by celllunlocker. I tried 3 sites bt they didnt provide me unlock code. I recomend everyone to use this site for unlocking. Thank you :)

4/20/14

Very helpful and resolving my concerns. Overall, very effective in unlocking my phone. Even being overseas my phone was able to be unlocked. Cheap and effective. THanks unlocker.net

4/20/14

I have nothing but good things to say about this site. I have used their services to unlock 4 phones now. I had a problem with two of the unlocks, the latest this weekend and found their email support to be quick and efficient, even today on Easter Sunday, they helped me figure it out. Highly recommend them.

4/12/14

Poor-Poor Customer Support

Very poor customer support. You get a standard per-written form letter if you use their online support. They simply do not answer any support phone calls. Yes, it's an option, but if they never answer the phone it's not real. If I got any feedback through email, it was obvious things that were nothing to do with what I asked.

They did provide a code that unlocked my phone, but more is expected if you have problems.

4/12/14

It's been 2 weeks now and I still haven't receive my code. I ask for a refund then they told me they will relay it to the supplier they will give a response after 24 hours.. come 4 days, still no reply. I can't contact their number . How can I have my money back?? :(

4/8/14

This is the 4th time I've used the site and have grown to expect their speedy and accurate service. Never run into any issues. They're great!!!

4/8/14

Buen servicio, rapido y efectivo, Le pedí a ATT el codigo de desbloqueo y me lo negó, cellunlocker me envió uno rapidamente y una guia de uso que funciono perfecto.

4/8/14

I have unlocked several cell phones through the site. The last time one of the codes didn't work, cellunlocker.net sent a new batch within one day and I was on my way with an unlocked phone.

4/8/14

I have used cellunlocker.net like 6 or 7 times over the last couple years. Most recently 2 times in 3 weeks. Generally speaking I would get my unlock code within 12 hours but the last couple transactions I got them within 2-3 hours. Very easy process to order and get the unlock code.

The unlock code instructions look overwhelming at first, but READ THEM. Last two times I ordered an unlock code from them it didn’t work “out of the box” but listed way below (like page 40 lol) of the email, it has “troubleshooting instructions” and other steps to unlock it. Sure enough my galaxy s3 needed me to type in some *# codes, and reboot before trying the unlock code again.

Every code I have gotten from these guys has worked, and considering my most recent I have gotten in a couple hours, I couldn’t be happier.. Except for.

The price.. come on =) haha , drop it like $5 or $10 =)

But I’d rather pay your price and know im getting a 100% good unlock code instead of getting ripped off by all the scammers out there.

the website might be ugly, the email might be overwhelming , but the service is great.

4/7/14

It took me only 15 seconds to unlock my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note3 and 12 hours from the moment I paid using paypal to the arrival of the code using cellunlocker.net. Excellent experience I had with these guys. I am now unlocking another phone because everything was exactly as promised. A+!

4/1/14

I paid a nominal fee, less than I would have with the company, and unlocked my cellphone with zero problems.

3/27/14

Less than 5 minutes from when I typed in my IMEI number, I got an email from the great workers at cellunlocker.net
They gave me a perfectly working unlock code and provided great service.

3/23/14

I was a bit hasty to order a service from these guys. just a few minutes after ordering, I found another site offering much quicker turnaround for 1/2 the price. So, I immediately wrote email asking to cancel my order. Total silence. on next day, I resent my cancellation email. again - no response. After some time, they sent me unlock code along with quite arrogant message that they are very busy, and can't respond to messages as promptly as I expected.

I replied that I already have a working unlock code received in much quicker time and for 1/2 the cost. Their response was rude, in fact they doubted my statement saying it is unlikely that I indeed received a better service somewhere else, because they are the best. customer care, eh? I asked for even 1/2 of refund, but of course they did not refund me a penny. I wasted $30 Very unpleasant experience, slow service, and TERRIBLE customer support. I will remember not to go back.

I should do more research before ordering, so it was my fault to trust they will be good.

3/21/14

First email reply said 3-8 business days, second email said 3-10 business days. After 10 business days I was told to be patient, maybe next week.

3/18/14

Ordered code, arrived in reasonable time. Code failed to work. After several rounds of tech help which sounded like "oh try playing with options such and such and enter the code again". No unlock, no refund.

Business which doesn't care about customer service or repeat customers. I've used other unlock websites and found them to be much more helpful. Avoid this one.

3/18/14

Very fast - got my code in just a few mins and it worked for my samsung Galaxy S4 locked to Mobilicity in Canada

3/18/14

I ordered an Unlocked Nokia Lumia 620 through Amazon, and of course it was locked. Having coming across this site, I was a little skeptical at first, but after a few minutes of research and positive feedback from the other customers I knew that this may work. So I ordered my unlock code on a Friday, and although it said it would take 2 business days, I received it the early Saturday morning. I punched in the unlock code and it worked smoothly from there on. I couldn't thank you guys enough!

3/17/14

I struggled with unlocking this old phone for a few hours and then somebody directed me to Celllocker.net. These guys are Fantastic! True to their word within a half hour ( probably less) I had my code and Voila! It worked perfectly with their great video! I will use this company again in the future! Thanks so much!

3/17/14

Excellent service. Sent my codes and very easy-to-follow instructions within 10 min of payment. I was unlocked shortly thereafter.

3/17/14

It was awesome. I have used their service 2 times and I had flawless experience. I have unlocked my Samsung Galaxy S2 and now S4 and within few hours I was a happy customer.

3/17/14

I've bn unlocking my phones on ds website n it's bn absolutely beautifu. The turnaround time is perfect, i once had a delay to receive unlock code for my Nokia Lumia 520 though, but it was eventually sorted n everything is working fine. Value for ur money... Thumb up

The Best Unlock Phone Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber