US Government's NSF

33 Smithe St
Vancouver, BC V6B0B5
Tel: 1-800-507-9077
sales@cellunlocker.net

People interested in CellUnlocker.net are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

pedrog11

Excellent customer service, got some issues with the first code, problem was solve right away. (in 74 reviews)

danielp47

When I first received my code, it didn't work---not to the fault of CellUnlocker. (in 422 reviews)

paulq4

What I did was just insert the TELUS SIM, boot up my phone, and enter the unlock code when prompted. (in 351 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

audreec
8/3/15

Very thank for the fast service!!! Dont fight with your compagny ive been trying 2 years...and they did it in not even 2 days!!

stefc6
8/3/15

I bought my phone in canada (when I was living there) and had to move back home to the uk. Unfortunately no British Sim cards would work in my phone because the phone was locked. I went to many unlocking stores in the uk but had no hope!! I tried this online and figured that I had nothing to loose. I checked my emails hourly to see if anything had come through and as promised it came on the 23rd hour (they promise it would be sent withing 24 hours) and to my amazement it worked!!!!!!! I am absolutely over the moon. This has saved me a huge amount of money as the next step was buying a new phone. I highly recommend and thank you so much! I am once again a social butterfly.

brianl57
8/1/15

I ordered an unlock code for my P500H and within an hour the code arrived and worked flawlessly. Not expensive and a pleasure to do business with.

timothyc30
7/29/15

Used Cellunlocker to unlock my phone. The whole process was a breeze, Cellunlocker followed up to see if everyone was ok, and it was!
Great product, and at a reasonable price too. Other websites way overcharge.

mb104
7/29/15

STAY AWAY FROM THEM. THIS IS A FRAUDULENT SERVICE, THEY TOOK MY MONEY RIGHT AWAY AND AFTER MORE THAN A MONTH DID NOT GET BACK TO ME DESPITE MY REPETITIVE REMINDERS. EACH TIME THEY WOULD JUST SAY IT WILL BE READY SOON BUT I'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T DO ANYTHING, NOR DO THEY GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK.

marlont3
7/26/15

There fast accurate and communicate well with customer.

bb97
7/24/15

I placed an order this morning. When can I expect an e-mail with the instructions. Are you providing support on Saturday and Sunday. Why is it so difficult to talk with your customer service on the phone?

berniem23
7/21/15

I was impressed by the amount of positive follow-up by Cellunlocker when I expressed a problem starting up my new phone - it was not related to the unlock code provided by this company. Eventually the matter was fixed by the phone seller and the unlock code worked perfectly the first time. I would definitely use them again.

Tip for consumers: There seems to be a few scammers out there offering "free" or very cheap phone unlocking, but Cellunlocker is not one of them.

manot1
7/20/15

decent service for affordable price - would recommend it

jond49
7/18/15

I got my code back a bit later than expected (3 days) but I followed the exact instructions given to me and it worked right away. I have a HTC m8. I was a bit worried because of some bad reviews but in my case, I'm really happy and ready to travel to Sweden !

J'ai reçu mon code plus tard que prévu (3 jours plus tard) mais tout a bien fonctionné en suivant les instructions attentivement. J'étais un peu inquiet à la lecture de certains commentaires négatifs mais dans mon cas, tout est ok.

markm186
7/17/15

Received my unlock code in 1 day and it worked on the first try.

vancep14
7/16/15

I submitted a order and received my code in one half hour. It worked and I'm sending this using the unlocked phone. Thanks!

dd105
7/14/15

.when i tried to unlock it didn't go through.
i complained and they said

Hi,
We apologize for the delays
Unfortunately we have been informed that the process will require a bit more time before it is available
The results should be ready within the next 3 business days
We have requested a rush for this
Sorry for the wait

and after 4 business days, i asked to cancel my order.
and next day, they canceled it.

email from them

' Cancelled Thank you'

wasted my time

enioc
7/13/15

I am very satisfied. They worked to unlock my galaxy s6 .

danl56
7/13/15

Samsung S5 locked to Rogers, got my email within hours of submitting payment and had the phone unlocked in minutes of receiving it. Just that quick and simple!

mahmoudj1
7/12/15

I ordered it online. 1 day later i received an email saying my phone was unlocked. I didn't have to do anything. I used my phone abroad and bought local sim there and it work without a problem . Awesome and great customer service

leahw7
7/11/15

This is the first time I ever used an unlocking service, usually I get it from the carrier. However, I was given a phone locked to a provider I'm not currently using. I felt wary from some of the unlocking services I saw online, and quite hesitant about providing any credit card information. When I found cellunlocker.net, I was surprised. I thoroughly looked on their website and was pleased with the site itself and the amount of relevant information it contained. I was able for a nominal charge, unlock a Samsung Galaxy Lite for far less than it would have cost to purchase a new, unlocked phone. They provided the most detailed instructions with the unlock code, covering just about any situation. The instructions allowed me to easily unlock the phone in seconds. They responded promptly to my inquiry emails, politely and completely. I would highly recommend this business!!!! www.cellunlocker.net

aarons60
7/10/15

So I bought a phone off ebay for my mom and at&t denied the request to unlock. So I stumbled upon cellunlocker.net and it actually went well and literally took less than 5 to 8 minutes!

federicoc7
7/10/15

Vine a estados unidos con mi cel de México pero en un descuido se me quebro y ya no funciono. En un waltmar y compre un samsung galaxy y le puse la simcard de mi cel que se me quebró al encender mi nuevo cel me pedía un código pin yo tenía el código pin de mi tarjeta sin pero no me lo aceptó así que me puse en contacto con Cellunlocker.net y ellos me ayudaron a desblokear mi cel en una forma fácil y sencilla y muy económica y segura.Gracias Cellunlocker

stevem180
7/4/15

Was a bit skeptical about doing the unlock code thing but wow can't fault these guys all sorted and phone is unlocked and fully working amazing thanks again

erikac10
7/2/15

These guys helped me unlock my phone the other day in less than 24hrs. It was a a Samsung S3 that was gifted to me and which Telus refused to unlock. They charged me less than Telus would have for an unlock fee as well. Very reasonable price and super fast and effective service. Of course times will vary depending on phone, carrier and country and it's not going to be possible to guarantee it works. However, the majority of reviews we read were positive and it definitely worked well for us. One thing is that when I initially entered the code they sent, it didn't unlock on its own. So then I read the rest of their e-mail and followed the troubleshooting procedure they had outlined there - which was really quite simple and clearly described. After that, it unlocked with ease and is working great! Make sure you read the full and very comprehensive e-mail if you have an issue at first because chances are everything is all good :) I would say this is totally worth a shot and hope it works as flawlessly for you as it did for me.

jesusk12
7/1/15

After coming here and reading all the bad reviews about people not getting their code until long after the fact or not at all, I must say I was very concerned because I had already placed my order. I ordered my code on a Saturday. I read that it would take up to 1 - 3 business days to receive my code. I checked my e-mail on Tuesday and voila! My code arrived. I followed the simple instructions and was able to unlock my AT&T Gear S watch phone. I now have service through T-Mobile and my device totally functions like a cell phone. I would highly recommend CellUnlocker.net to any and all that require an unlock code. THEY DELIVER!!!! I AM A TOTALLY SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!! HAROOOOO!!!!!

lilliek12
6/30/15

I got my code and instructions within 15 minutes and my phone was unlocked minutes later!

juanm46
6/30/15

this site is superb. super fast respond. excellent no doubt

ivanf12
6/30/15

Took 1 Week, But it Worked! - Best value online and site reviews were accurate, that's what gave me the confidence to pay for it

stevel70
6/24/15

I've used cellunlocker.net twice in the last couple of years, both times to unlock my own phone after my original contract was up (a Blackberry and a Samsung Galaxy). Yes, your provider will do that for you, but Cell Unlocker is less expensive. They are responsive and accurate. The first time I had a minor issue, and their tech support was responsive and written by a real person, and fixed it for me. The second time, nothing more to do...worked 100% first try.

I would use them anytime.

danielled23
6/24/15

This company is a scam in my opinion.I have a Samsung galaxy note 4. They say 1 to 2 business days I'm on day 5 and still nothing. I'm getting nothing but the run around. Email 1 were still processing, 2 we don't work weekends, 3 you should get it 2morrow, 4 our supplier said you should get it no later than 2morrow. Now it's 2morrow and they are saying there is a delay. I don't feel I'm ever going to get my code and I'm very frustrated and very unhappy customer that will not go back. I'll be starting an investigation with my bank to get my money back. Do not order from this company. Their only getting a 1 cuz I have to give them something.

manuelm41

recomendado a mis amigos

frustratingc
6/23/15

1. Endless turnround time!!! I still have not received my code after 100 hrs!
2. They are the most difficult to reach!!! If you want to get update, be prepared for the disconnecting calls and unanswered emails and unresponsive live chats!!!
3. They will keep saying "process will be completed either today or tomorrow." This is obviously a lie!!!
4. Be prepared to not receive any money back!!!!
In summary, these rascals are scam!!! DON'T TRUST ANY SINGLE WORD ON THEIR WEBSITE!

bescij
6/22/15

These guys are awesome.
I was shuttled and tossed by the network people for days citing so many reasons and conditions and put me to a great frustration despite fulfilling contracts and paying everything.
CellUnlocker.net was so helpful, they are simple to use. Even before paying they are helping us to know if the phone can be unlocked based on IMEI, and they send us the codes via email within 24-36 hrs. They are good, reliable.
What more? they also got wondeful offers and plans ranging from 50% to sometimes even 100% off of the rates. So wonderful.

joes478
6/17/15

Fast,good results for Samsung T679 even when all of info they required was not available.

deea22
6/15/15

Perfect service. Excellent communication. Codes work for me every time I purchased them.

marym190
6/15/15

I had a problem with the unlock and had given up. They sent an email asking how the unlock had gone and when I responded with my problem, they responded with a fix immediately. Bottom line, they have great customer service and I would absolutely use them again.

rkmm
6/12/15

I unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and it was successful. By the way I recommend this service to anyone. I have used it in the past for 2 other devices and all were successfully unlocked. This is my 3rd positive experience.

juliannel
6/8/15

I was going to take my android phone to a mall kiosk to get unlocked, but the cellunlocker site was recommended to me by an awesome customer service rep at PC Mobile. I am not technologically savvy AT ALL, so I was really hesitant, but it was so easy and straightforward. I got the code in about 15 minutes and had my phone unlocked within seconds.

jodya8
6/7/15

Have used Cellunlocker numerous times and have never been disappointed. Recently unlocked a Samsung S5 and had the unlock code in 24 hours. Excellent service and very trustworthy.

all1680
6/3/15

Was skeptical because im in a contract and was told it could not be done.. Well.. Cellunlocker.net proved me wrong! They unlocked my AT&T iPhone 6 Plus within a few days and was very prompt and informative. I even made a video of the unlocking process and received 50% off my purchase! Will definitely use this service again!!

daved49
6/3/15

My ZTE unlock code was received in less than an hour, one & done. My Nokia Lumia 635 took quite a bit longer, 16 work days but with in the time line they listed (5-22 days). Both cells successfully unlocked in less than five minutes, full instructions were included.

sangk7
6/3/15

I am not good at writing reviews but I felt that I had to because of their excellent service. I already got the unlock code from the carrier but some how I couldn't unlock the phone. I asked for help and they promptly responded through email (which was at texting speed reply) and sent me step by step instructions to unlock and troubleshoot the glitches. Well, maybe it was nothing for them but to me it was a huge deal. Especially I respect them for their effort to help me even if they might not generate sales from me, very honest. Over all I am very happy and grateful.

nohheet
6/2/15

First code they gave did not work... emailed them and they got back to me in few hours with a new code... The next one worked like a charm.... Very responsive and reliable... This is my second time with them and will do business again for my next phone...
Highly recommended.

darynl
5/28/15

Excellent service from start to finish an extremely helpful... Had a problem with my settings and they were very helpful replied to every email and step by step sorted it out for me .. A big thank you for your patience and help !

bellabesc
5/27/15

All was great, fast, clear and easy to unlock my Samsung S4. Excellent price and excellent service. I recommend this site 300 %

enriquee6
5/27/15

I ordered an unlock code for a Samsung Galaxy S4 that is locked for AT&T on May 19. Should be simple, right? It's May 27 and still no response, the tracking tab still says processing. I've called that 1-800 support number many times, and after the recording, it just hangs up - you cannot talk to a real person. I emailed tech support at support@cellunlocker.net at least 6 times now and not a single response. I needed this code for my wife traveling to the Philippines, and its too late. Very disappointed. If I knew they were going to scam me like this, I would have went with a different service.

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your time and money with this site. It's a SCAM!!!

carolynm9
5/26/15

Excellent service ... Highly recommend.
My provider in Canada wanted $100 to unlock 2 phones!!! Cellunlocker rates were a fraction of that price! Unlocked a Sony Experia and an older Samsung Galaxy. Received my unlock codes well within the 24 hrs quoted and unlocked within just a few minutes!

umara2
5/26/15

"A friend of mine from the US gave me her blackberry bold 9900. But to my dismay, it was locked to t-mobile carrier. I tried to find out how to unlock the blackberry myself by viewing many you tube videos and by searching on google, but the solution that was posted everywhere was that you have to pay a small fee to get your blackberry unlocked by proper legit unlocking websites. Now that was a tough job as i tried searching for reliable websites for unlocking the blackberry i found out that there are many fraud websites that take the payment but do not send unlock codes. Then after reading many forums, i got to know about cellunlocker.net I paid around 8 dollars to get a code and i was praying that let the website be legit as i needed the phone unlocked urgently. Good thing that they turned out to be legit and professional. It took a couple of days for me to get the code but the first code they sent me worked like a charm and unlocked the phone for me. I would recommend their services for unlocking Blackberry bold 9900 without any doubt! "

tonyv17
5/25/15

Good feedback from vendor during process and follow-up after. Hot tip after unlock you may need to manually configure the APN of your new provider.

maxmustermannm
5/25/15

Works fine!
Thank you so much, to help unlock my phone.
Would I buy it again!

sethm34
5/24/15

Took many weeks to receive code.
Code did not work.
Customer service was terrible.
They will look for any way to not refund your money.

angeloi1
5/22/15

I have been waiting 3 days and keep getting blown off. Every email states it wont be much longer.
Address on site isn't even a business its a residential building I called never heard of them.
COOPERS LOOKOUT
33 Smithe Street, Vancouver, V6B 0B5
604-682-3918

Address on BBB is completely diffrent, looks like they changed it to avoid the BBB letter and there rating is F
What a joke of a business...

sc1809
5/21/15

Excellent customer service. I had trouble understanding the how-to. They stayed in touch with me daily basis to make sure I understand the how-to and be able to unlock the phone. They have proved that people do not just buy product ... people is sold only through a good & trust worthy relationship.

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Will the unlock for iPhone be through iTunes and is it a permanent unlock?
RS
8/27/12
Answer
rosemaryk
A: I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones.
Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker.
The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.
4/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How to Unlock Samsung Phones
1/9/15
Answer
patd26
A: Phone CellUnlocker, pay a nominal fee, you'll get an unlock code and simple instructions emailed to you in minutes. Follow the instructions and in less than 2 minutes your phone will be unlocked. One thing, make sure you have a sim card from another phone company before you start. You'll need to put this in the phone before entering the unlock code.
4/4/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for CellUnlocker.net