US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

pedrog11

Excellent customer service, got some issues with the first code, problem was solve right away. (in 91 reviews)

danielp47

When I first received my code, it didn't work---not to the fault of CellUnlocker. (in 501 reviews)

aw119

They made sure to provide me with great service and great support with getting my phone unlocked. (in 431 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

christinaf28
5/26/16

Was a little leery but my phone unlocked on my first try. Fabulous customer service too. Will definitely be recommending them.

aliloj
5/21/16

Thank you for unlocking my Galaxy s7 Edge
so fast and helpful thank you again ^^

tatianav3
5/19/16

Well, i unlocked my iphone 6S from Sprint. This is my second time i used their services i recommend!! i love it. It´s serious company. I unlocked before a iphone 5S and worked perfectly!!! The price is not shipper but worked it!!! Thank you for the service!!

toddl24
5/18/16

I have been using cellunlocker for years one of the best phone unlocking sites on the net will not go anywhere else to unlock my phones

robertj138
5/12/16

I submitted my phone info and bought the unlock code. In less than an hour had the unlock code emailed to me. The unlock process was easy and fast. This guys even emailed me again two days later to make sure I had no issues and that the unlock code worked. I would highly recommend them and will definitely do more business with them to unlock my kids phones.
Cheers

liamn6
5/8/16

Paid and had my phone unlocked in two day it was fast and very easy great service and online chat made it a lot easier thank u

monicab53
5/5/16

Got my phone unlocked in less than 2 hours,instructions were on point,will use these guys again without a doubt

pauloc14
5/3/16

Great service, will order again.

manvirs
5/2/16

Thanks guys, i got confirmation email about my iphone 6S plus in 3 hours....wow just amazing service
Cheap price as compared to other websites

johng325
4/28/16

This is the 1st time i have tried their service for a Samsung Galaxy S7, I was hesitant at first, but still tried it anyway. Now, I'm confident with their service.
I'm one Happy Customer of cellunlocker

janeo13
4/26/16

We had a frustrating time trying to get my phone - a Huawei Y530 - unlocked. It didn't work. But the customer service I received was wonderful. When it was obvious there was no unlocking code available, Cellunlocker immediately cancelled my order and refunded the money.

I am impressed and will recommend them to anyone. I will definitely use them in the future.

Thank you, guys, you were great.

stewieg
4/26/16

At first I encountered some problems, but there support staff was very helpful in advising me as to what exactly needed to be done to unlock the phone successfully. Very satisfied Customer.

herog
4/24/16

I got my samsung galaxy note phone unlocked in less than 2 days for only 30 dollars I really recommend this site to more people

adriang23
4/24/16

First time using this service and i got some problems on my side and customer services helped me right away i emailed them 3 times and they answered my emails every time in a matter of minutes . Thanks Guys.

federicoy
4/24/16

I was skeptical at first because their prices were the lowest I could find online. However, I made the purchase anyway because it was cheap and it worked like a charm. No problems at all. Very recommended.

mikem371
4/23/16

My cell phone code took approx 15 hours to process and receive an email with my code back. After receiving my code it appeared to be unsuccessful however it was a software work around to which they had posted on there site for referral. However I still called their 800 number and got prompt friendly helpful assistance with getting my phone unlocked. Code was spot on and with a little help my phone was unlocked within a day. THANK YOU CELLUNLOCKER.

tonyw69
4/21/16

Cellunlocker asked me to give my honest feedback on my order with them, and did not offer me any compensation for this review. I have never heard of sitejabber before either, this is my first time here.

I was given a locked phone from my friend, and since I am on a different network I was looking to unlock my Galaxy S3. I found cellunlocker and paid them to unlock my phone, which cost a fraction of what the original provider (Bell Canada) was asking.

Cellunlocker gave me an unlock code in reasonable time (during business hours) but I had problems with the unlock code. I sent them an email detailing my problems and they got back to me with some options to try in a step by step fashion.

I did their troubleshooting steps and it worked, the Galaxy S3 is now unlocked and I am very happy with their service. I was worried that the unlock wouldn't work or that the seller couldn't help me with my issues but they came through in stellar fashion. I would buy from them again to unlock another phone anytime.

nubooooo
4/12/16

Only company out of 4 that found me the code, initially they also said it would take some extra time but a day later the code arrived, every other company just said they couldnt find the code, they clearly did some extra hard work, awesome

georgew81
4/11/16

Needed some help as it didn't work first time. They sent some troubleshooting tips and it worked.
25 US Dollars / 33 Canadian a little steep; but I am functioning.

Keep in mind they work 10 till 6 PACIFIC time.

williams448
4/9/16

Got the code in 2 days. It came with a link for unlock instructions for my specific phone.

macm38
4/5/16

These Guys ,they are the real pros at customer service,the do not give up until you are satisfied!..They did an amazing job and helped me greatly. I highly recommend them,they worth every dollar you pay and you will not be disappointed,I give them 100%

neerajb2
4/5/16

They are amaze and do the unlocking of phone in a very professional way. I really refer them to others, who are looking for any phone unlocking service.

One of my phones was taking too long to unlock but they update me on regular basis and keep on trying until they unlocked it.
Their money return policy is also very good so no problem at all

Neeraj

marcor25
4/1/16

Funcionó perfectamente para liberar este celular de la empresa Personal.
Gracias!

seang34
3/27/16

I've had iPhones, Sony and Samsung Android phones unlocked for me by Cellunlocker.net and the latest one was an LG G4. I think I made a mistake with the country of the provider of the LG and Cellunlocker assured me that the codes would work, and that if it didn't, gave me instructions on what to do. But I never had to worry coz the first code they gave me worked right off the bat!

They have been consistent with giving their correct unlock codes and have very good customer service. Well done, Cellunlocker.net!

sentheepann
3/25/16

Am so happy to unlock u guys
Because fast and easy steps every thing so simple

paulae9
3/23/16

They were great! Fast and dependable, I would recommend them to everyone!

angkhanaw
3/22/16

Great job. They were unlocked my iPhone 6s plus within 1 business day. Super happy. :) Thanks.

franciscoa16
3/22/16

Hello,
Received support for the activation of a iphone phone and even I had a small problem I knew immediately help. I am very grateful to cellunlocker.net and highly recommend them for their low cost and good service.

regards
Francisco Aguirre G
Ecuador

maureenm23
3/18/16

I am leary of Internet sites offering Cell phone unlocks.
I called the company I used for my last cell Phone unlock in Edmonton, AB and they quoted me $50.00 Canadian and I would have to leave the phone with them for at least 24 hrs. I took a chance on " Cellunlocker " For $ 20.00 Canadian ,I got the code and It took just over night to get it in my E-Mail , I unlocked it my self ( Iam 59 years old ) So Iam pretty happy with my self and Cellunlocker . Thanks a whole Bunch !! Great Service !

roroj
3/17/16

Review submitted March 17, 2016: I purchased my unlock code from cellunlocker.net on March 16@8pm based on my sister's recommendation from previous use. It cost $15US to unlock my Galaxy Note 3 from Rogers (Canada). I received a receipt within minutes. My code was sent on March 17@3am. I unlocked my phone in the morning when I woke up, following the simple instructions I was provided with in the email. (Put sim card into the phone, when powered on, you're prompted to enter the code and that's it) I would definitely recommend and use again.

pavlos11
3/16/16

I recently bought used Samsung Galaxy Note 5 locked to Bell, we are in Canada. Was very skeptical about such companies, but I've checked reviews and feedback also doman registrar whoami information and everything looked good.
So I decided to give it a go, even though web-site design could be better, service works as expected. I got my code in 4-5 hours. Phone is permanently unlocked right now ! Thanks cellunlockers will definitely recommend it to a friend

timw66
3/6/16

I had bought two unlocked code for me and my wife's Note 5 and Note 4, the service are great, it just take me a few hours to receive the code, and the code is 100% work

sethw13
3/6/16

Couldn't get AT&T to unlock our phones for a trip to Paris. We wanted to be able to use local SIM cards because of exhorbitant international fees with AT&T. This service worked perfectly. Thank you very much.

calixten
3/3/16

I've got a very fast service (in lest than 12 hour). and instructions were clear. I will recommend this site anytime!

joej70
2/27/16

As this was the first time I attempted to u lock a cell phone, I was not sure which website I could trust. Found a few places that offered unlock codes, and for half the price (less than $20 CAD), I went with Cellunlocker.net. I was not disappointed. Recieved the code the following day and had my Samsung S5 unlocked within 24 hours. I would definitely use this company in the future.

simona67
2/27/16

Quick service, no troubles, worked as expected. easy to enter the informations, 1-800 number in case of service request. My phone was successfully unlocked within the same workday.

ralphq
2/23/16

This site is 100% legit. I was thinking I was getting scammed and wasn't receiving any response but patience was a vurtue and was sent my code within 24hrs. Thank you for such a easy and cheap and prompt service and will be telling everyone about this amazing site to unlock your cell phones. Thanks from a happy Canadian.

mariat53
2/18/16

Excellent customer service. When my phone wouldn't unlock the first time, they quickly fixed the issue. Communications were fast, friendly, and easy to understand. Thanks.

ahmedr13
2/18/16

It took them exactly 32 hours although they mention it may take up to 7 days and they are cheaper than many other sites, I am super satisfied

iraz4
2/18/16

Thank you for your work!

My phone was locked and they helped me a lot ,all question that i had they answered me really quick and found a solution for any problem. Thank you a lot again!

monicah18
2/15/16

My phone wouldn't unlock, in spite of several attempts, but the tech people were helpful and prompt in resolving the issue.

cherondaf
2/9/16

Everything was simple from start to finish. Put in my desired device to unlock, paid and received my confirmation and code in less than 24hrs. Followed the directions enclosed with code and my device was unlocked within 5 mins. I will definitely use this company again in the future if need be.

kunalk4
2/9/16

At first time I had issue in unlocking my iPhone 5 but I did follow up with them and got prompt response. Now I am enjoying unlocked phone.

Thanks you so much.

janiceh23
2/5/16

Was a bit concerned at 1st, but turned out to be a wonderful experience. Followed the instructions for requesting the service, paid what I thought was a very reasonable price, got an email with the code and voila, phone unlocked!

The best part is that I received the code by email within a very short time. They indicate that they send the code within 24 hours 95% of the time. Well, I got mine within a few hours.

melodyl11
2/5/16

I was skeptical at first, never used this kind of service before. But from start to finish, CellUnlocker.net was responsive to every question I had, was personal and professional, worked efficiently and met every expectation they put forth as a business.

Staff answered every question, and responded quickly to my inquiries. Really loved that I could trust the service step after step. Also, they efficiently kept me posted on every step of the process. This was a huge relief that I hadn't just been scammed. They kept the line of communication open from beginning to end.

Would recommend this service to anyone looking to unlock their phone with ease, and with security that the service will be done legitimately and properly. Thank you CellUnlocker for a great experience and good service!

Tip for consumers: Website might look a little suspicious but essentially it does exactly what it says it does.

shaziaa2
1/26/16

Got my unlock code in less than three hours...wonderful!
i recommend everybody this business as all the instructions and information regarding your phone is very clear. it just surprised me!
hats off!

quangv
1/23/16

I unlocked my samsung note 3, s4, note 5 using CellUnlocker.net. The process was very simple: purchase the code - receive an emails with the code (after few hours) - follow the instruction to unlock - done.

miket113
1/18/16

Price is 20-30$ more high that every other company, the delay 3 to 5 days is very inadmissible and by the far CellUnlocker refuse a refund after only one day of order.

Go to local unlocker or other but never go with cellunlocker

henryf24
1/17/16

Hello everyone,
I purchased the code from CellUnlocker, after paying, I get the code after some hours, I enter at the prompt UNLOCK windows after enter PIN of SIM, just enter 1 time and my phone can unlock immediately.
Perfect . . .!!!
I was working for 3 day with a lot of software without result.
Now, no matter if I want to use official ROM from T-Mobile (USA) - I am living in Germany - or custom ROM from CyanogenMod, my S4 never ask me again unlock code.
I am happy with this result.

vigneshv
1/16/16

Go for it without any hesitation, if you wish to unlock your mobile phone.

52 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Add your answer
6 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

7 Photos for CellUnlocker.net