US Government's NSF

7 Reviews for CashDazzle

▼ Sort by: recent

dqr
4/19/14

This website is a scam. You get 15 cents, 50 cents, or a Sorry for every spin. A waist of time.

jimc74
2/16/14

SCAM! They sent me a check, and I can't get anyone to cash it for me. The bank and stores ran it thru their network and it came back code 4. So, the check is no good.

tiffinil
10/17/13

at first you will win a lot, $2, $4, extra spins, but then you must complete offers, the offers do not give you many spins at all and when you do get one you wil .10 cents, 1 cents, or nothing, to keep you playing because you are close to cashing out but to keep you from getting enough to actually do so. also when you do the offers they never show up so you never get the spins. Swagbucks offers most of the same offers and is a lot more reliable, i've earned like $60 with them and cash dazzle has earned me nothing but frustration.

samanthar10
6/24/13

If you are in search of easy to play online games, nothing can be more beneficial than visiting CashDazzle.com. This website has been started by a team of casual gaming entrepreneurs who give gamers an opportunity to not only play games, but also win cash at the same time. Once I subscribed to their service by creating an online account, I was subject to the rules and regulations and a blog that comprised of guidelines to help gamers win at the games. Personally, I was quite impressed with the service as it helped me make a lot of money in a short duration.

kevinc48
6/10/13

Never mind the $4-some odd dollars I won on their free spins originally given to me- I signed up for about 6 spins worth of product, never got ANY!! Plus one game totally screwed up google chrome for me after download & installation. WTF Cashdazzle??

alexandraw
1/15/13

This is what I wrote to Caschdazzle just today, been a member since August last year and at first youwin $2.00, $3.00, $5.00, along with their $5.00 sign-up bonus, but that's where the fun ends and severe aggravation starts.....

I' m beginning to think your website is othing but a scam; I won $20.00 which I requested payment of and still haven't received the check. I'm not writing about this, no what I'm writing about is the almost ten offers I completed since December 19th of last year. Two days before that I downloaded the Batman geme that slowed down my computer something terrible. All those offers were from Superewards and I also completed about seven offers from Peanutlabs. All but four offers from Superrewards have convieniently fallen off my account and all but one from Peanutlabs. Your website states that most offers report within 15 minutes and some might take longer, well I know for a fact something must be rigged because even before I was able to make it to $20.00 for a cashout, I had to wait almost 15 days in order for the five or so spins to be awarded and then I had to get even more spins because all I "won" was 15cents, 1cent, 10cents, all to keep me at $19.70 for almost two weeks.. I will give your program a bad review, because I feel you are misleading consumers and I know I'm not the only one out there who feels that way.

janacet
3/24/12

This website promises "rewards" for clicking on advertisers' links, signing up, free trials, etc. through the site. When my activity stopped being recorded in my account for the entire month of March, not for the first time, I sent them, repeatedly, the confirmations they demanded. Problem solved: I must have signed up using another "offer wall". Waaaay too much aggravation for little return. Go somewhere else if you are interested in these programs.

Best Games Online Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber