US Government's NSF

dns-admin@cafepress.com

163 Reviews for CafePress

▼ Sort by: recent

7/30/14

Made in America cup says made in China.

7/27/14

I would not give this site even one star. They have a section for shopping and a section where you can create your designs so you can sell them on the site. You get your own site like wwwcafepress.com/kosmic_kandies or something as an example, where the only way people can see it is if you tell them yourself in person, call or text you friends and family. Otherwise its an abandon site on the internet and it doesn't even show it on their main site at all even if you search it in the search engine. It is COMPLETELY AWFUL! You end up investing probably weeks on the site for something that show only take an hour or two to edit. The editing sections on the site are so out dated it was as if you where using something from the early 90's. With that may I remind you computers change every few months so you do the math on that. Then you upload your art your pictures and are suppose to get a percentage cut they tell you. Well not really the only way you can make money is if you mark up the price. Which how you do that is hidden on the site. You have go through four different pages, find out you have to click the person image in the right hand corner click on it click shops click custom the click edit and mark it up that way. But when you sign up it automatically says its suppose to be marked up. So it sounds like they want people to work their butts off making designs for them so they themselves can take these good hard working people's money and profits from them leaving them with nothing. Too bad you have to give them at least one star I would give them nothing if I could.

7/26/14

Basically, the product and the print quality do not justify the high price. I ordered a Custom Water Bottle, but the opening edge of the bottle has some defects of cut marks. The surface of the bottle is not very smooth with some 'bubbles'. The print is a bit blurry and the image is so pixelated that cannot be accepted. Some text looks like having some faded colors.

7/22/14

I recently ordered a shower curtain from CafePress. I am delighted with the quality. It is even prettier than the photo. I had a lot of fun selecting from the wide variety offered. I even got a 35 percent discount. I highly recommend purchasing a shower curtain from here.

7/12/14

TERRIBLE! I ordered a customized jumper about 3-4 weeks ago and I still have not received it? I paid $68.50 for it and I haven't even got it yet WHERE IS IT?! Waste of my time and money, I would like to know where my jumper is as I paid a lot of money for nothing!

7/11/14

If I could give a zero I would! I paid way too much for merchandise that showed up with VERY poor image quality. I ordered a shower curtain for my new apartment and I was so excited when it came in the mail, but all I got was an ugly, pixelated image that made my head hurt just from looking at it. BAD BAD BAD!

7/11/14

I ordered 2 items for my best friends birthday and paid extra 26 dollars for express shipping to get it here on time. We'll it told me it would arrive early that day but came at 7pm. So by then I was already pretty aggregated. Well I only received one item and the second wasn't even shipped and will come 4 days later. They certainly failed me.

7/9/14

Very disappointed in 1) product ordering experience, 2) customer service and 3) overall shop experience. Here's why: I am a professional illustrator. Every year I order buttons for my illustration team as we do an annual group comic book. This year I uploaded my original artwork and my image was flagged. They canceled my order and took my image down. According to the email I received, the image went against their content user policy. I understand the need for this policy, and I respect it. But I have not been able to reach the CUP dept by phone or email to get a decent response as to WHY my image was flagged. My image is © to me. It's not obscene. Is CafePress interpreting the image out of context of the entire comic book? Perhaps. I understand that CP has to have this policy in place, but a RESPONSE as to why this image was flagged and then later taken down would be appreciated! I'd love to learn from what seems to be a mistake on my part? Like I said, I can't reach CUP by phone or email. Lastly, I have been on CafePress FOR YEARS now and CP has made so much money from the use and printing of my artwork. I think after all these years the piddly amount (less than 10%) I make on commissions is just not worth it anymore. I have since taken down my best-selling images and started my own e-commerce site. In just 2 weeks I have made more money selling my own high quality posters than all of the products of my work CP has profited from combined. Because of the poor customer service, disappointment with this latest order and unfair commissions, I am thinking of shutting down my account. Sorry, CP, but I found another vendor to print my annual comic book buttons and they are on their way to being delivered this week. On CP, 30 buttons was $45 plus S+H (almost 2 weeks to receive - July 18 estimated). However, on the new vendor site (PureButtons), their buttons are $9 for 25 plus $6.25 S+H, and higher quality since they specialize in buttons and stickers (due for delivery July 11) and they get a 5 star rating from most folks. With all due respect, I submit this 1 star review.

7/3/14

I ordered a shower curtain. A dogwood curtain with three WHITE flowers. Listed as Dogwood II Shower curtain. This is the biggest piece of garbage I have ever seen. The flowers are suppose to be WHITE, but they are ORANGE with orange splotches all over them. It is a mess. It looks ridiculous. CafePress says they individually print each curtain. Well they do not print them like the pictures! A complete misrepresentation of their products. This curtain also DOES NOT HAVE GROMMETS! I did not even think they made shower curtains without grommets. The fabric is going to tear and sag over time. This curtain was almost $42.00 dollars. They charge a 20% restocking fee on shower curtains and you have to pay return postage. That is not right, when you do not receive what you ordered. If I wanted orange dogwood flowers, which don't exist with splotches all over them, then it would have been correct. What I ordered was a curtain with WHITE dogwood flowers, that are orange. Absolute garbage. I would not have bought this for a dollar at The Dollar Store. Stay away from CafePress.com. Their shower curtains are expensive GARBAGE and not at all what is pictured.You will receive an overpriced garbage print shower curtain without grommets that you will regret and pay dearly to return.

7/2/14

Probably the worst quality t-shirt I have ever gotten. I'm embarrassed to give it to my brother for his birthday. It probably costs them $2 to make these shirts and sell them for an outrageous amount. So disappointed.

7/1/14

I ordered a couple of runner's bumper stickers and was SO dissapointed. Very bad quality. I live in Phoenix, AZ so of course, with the heat, they were completely melted and shapeless even before I got a chance to stick them on my bumper so I threw them out. Low, cheap quality. I'm actually being nice in giving two stars... stay away!

6/30/14

My husband received a fathers day mug from our son, it came damaged. I called the customer service number I found on this site and they were very helpful. They said they would be sending us a new one. Now, I just did this so obviously haven't received it yet. Trusting in their word, while writing this. :)

6/28/14

I order something small 3 weeks in advance. I was told it shipped with plenty of notice. Never got it, as the date got closer to when I actually needed it, I called and asked them to overnight another one and they said no. Terrible customer service, never got what I paid for.

6/26/14

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!!! I can't believe the customer service they have ...it's so terrible. I ordered an item that was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago. For over a week I have been back and forth with customer service. First they say I can either have a refund or be sent another, I opted to be sent another one since I thought that should be fine since I already paid for it. They said it should have arrive June 22-23. I responded on the 23rd that I hadn't received it and if I could have a tracking number. They gave me the tracking number for the FIRST order. I then explained again that the tracking hasn't been updated and I would like a refund. I get a response of "your tracking hasn't been updated, I'll be able to update you once it's updated." Wait what?? This is probably the 5th different person I've talked to and has given me a different answer. At this point I want a refund, but they won't give it to me. I'm tired of the back and forth, but it still hasn't been resolved!!!

6/24/14

Last week I ordered a customized shirt from CafePress for my sister's birthday. It arrived today, and I am satisfied with my first purchase from them. My order arrived before it was even supposed to, and the quality was reasonable. I wasn't expecting the highest print job, but I wanted people to be able to tell what was on the shirt. Warning: the pictures are a little fuzzy if you use jpg. pics... which mine were. But don't freak out!!! If it turns out a little fuzzy, it isn't going to kill you! I had a great first experience with CafePress! I will definitely buy from them again when I need last minute gift ideas.
P.S. I heard customer service was awesome too! People say that their orders have been screwed up before, so they called customer service and they told them that they would send another shirt, mug e.t.c in the mail for free that's not messed up! And you get to keep the one that was messed up...Bonus! I also heard that the people working in customer service were laid back and nice about it. But I have not experienced that, so I do not know for sure.

6/19/14

Terrible! I placed my order and paid extra for earlier shipping and they never even sent out the package! It's 5 days later! They stated it was now going to be overnighted, and yet UPS still doesn't have it. They offered no other solution for my dissatisfaction. If it is not there by tomorrow I am demanding a refund and filing with the BBB!

6/17/14

The worst experience I have ever had. I payed extra so my products would be here for my girlfriends birthday but they are 4 days late now. After calling 5 times I was told 2 different stories saying it was fed exam fault or they never actually made the items and never even shipped them! They were so quick to charge my card but didn't deliver my items. I would never order from these extortionist bastards ever again! Buyer beware!

6/16/14

My father in law sent my son a sweatshirt from CafePress which he liked but it was too big. We emailed to get an RMA and in a few hours they emailed back they were sending the right size and we didn't need to send back the old one! Never had that happen before. Saved me postage and trip to the Post Office. LOVE Cafe Press

6/15/14

I ordered a onesie for Father's Day, and the quality of ot was horrible. The fabric was fine , but the arms are meant for a newborn and they were as big as my tshirts. It looked ridiculous but we had no choice and my baby hD to wear it like that .. disappointed ...

6/14/14

If I could I would give them no stars!! I have order from them before and everything was great but this time arggghhhhh!!! My son wanted to order a personalized monopoly game for his dad for father's day!! My son created it on his own and I ordered it 2 weeks before father's day and the website said it would be here on time!! I get an email stating it was going to be delivered the Monday after father's day. Today it is now saying Tuesday!! If i had known it was not going to make it in time by father day I would have paid for the 1-2 day delivery even though the website stated standard shipping time will get it here by father's day. Now my son is upset because it did not make it in time!! I email them to see if they could contact FedEx and I will pay whatever to get it here on time they said they could not and they refunded my shipping fee!!

6/13/14

UNBELIEVEABLE! With all the likes and feedback I've read...I thought this was a reputable company with lots of great reviews (until I read all of the reviews here)...but today...you guys are an utter disappointment!!!! I ordered two shirts and paid extra shipping to get them here on time and (1) the shirt came late-2 days after I was originally told and (2) only 1 shirt arrived. I called your customer service and the young lady said it was a production error and that the 2nd shirt would not arrive and it would have to be a "re-do," but the shirt would not be shipped until next week! I needed that shirt 2 days ago just as I specifically paid for and this is what I get! SUCKS!!!! I really need the shirt to do a special "Your gonna be a big sister" reveal for my kids. I asked if it could be shipped overnight and I was told a flat out NO! because our company doesn't do that. You guys should really think about removing the "quality" video you so proudly display on your web page as your customer service is terrible. I repeatedly asked if there was any way to get it shipped overnight and the your rep was unresponsive and had no care in the world about my situation. Your service stinks! This is the last time I'll use this company...oh and believe me...I'll be spreading the word with my organization, my friends, Facebook, and other social media outlets! You guys are terrible...for a company that touts that you're able a "Best Seller" and able to ship within 24 hours! Liars!!!

6/12/14

The shipping was incorrect. I ordered multiple gifts and ordered direct shipping to the recipient of the gifts. THEY SENT THEM ALL TO MY HOUSE! So I had to pay double shipping! once to my house, then I personally had to mail them out again! Needless to say they were LATE! When I tried to contact customer service I was directed by a link on the Cafe press website to a dead site that didn't work! nice.

6/12/14

Ordered 3 shirts. Never arrived. I have called multiple times, they simply don't care.

The company is a scan. Don't buy from these idiots. I have filed complaints with State Attorney General's office and Better Business Bureau. Also having my credit card reverse the charge. I ordered sorts to celebrate a liver transplant I just had. I would think they would respect a transplant recipient.

Evil company, crack heads and thieves!

6/9/14

Receive a rug from cafe press in decent time. Problem is as soon as I opened and saw it in person I was horrified by the quality or lack of. Looks like a white rug was just painted with a roller. Clumping together all the fibers. Amazing!!!! What junk. Immediately they refunded me with no return. Thanks

6/7/14

Tried to buy a red rug, received a white rug that was spray painted red. What kind of place would even consider offering something so ridiculous. I'll never do business with this website. Beware!

5/23/14

They are so fantastic!
I made a mistake in my original order - and they were so quick to fix the problem!!
They are really great to order from fast even with international shipping!!
My shirt well shirts in my case are fabulous and I love wearing them and have had so many people admire them!! CafePress you guys ROCK!!!

5/22/14

I just want to review the one item I purchased because the quality is so poor. I purchased a music bracelet with a cute little saying on it for $18 and when I got it, it was no better than a dime store toy. And you couldn't read the saying at all. I would have had to tell the person what it said and they'd just have to believe me, because it was too small and blurry. I was very disappointed and don't want anyone else to make the same mistake. I wish there was a way to review the product right on their site so I didn't have to go here.

5/20/14

It has been a very frustrating experience! It has been one month since I placed an order for a rug. The rug is still not here!! When I called a couple times, they were friendly and said they upgraded my shipping to "express"...It has been a Week and it is still not here!.Don't ever buy a gift expecting it to arrive on time! Thankfully is is just a rug for my son....

5/19/14

I was actually quite impressed with the customer service at CafePress. I purchased a onesie for my daughter to wear on Mother's day. I found it only a few days before so I decided to pay a small fortune (compared to the item's price) for super rush shipping. They ended up sending the wrong size, so obviously I was pissed because this was deliberately for a single day and she won't fit in the size they sent the following year. I was really annoyed because I spent 34 bucks on a 14 dollar item and would have to ship it back. So I called and explained what happened - without me asking or pressing the issue they refunded me the FULL amount (including shipping). I've never heard of that anywhere without someone causing a riot on the phone. Also, the woman didn't mention anything about returning the item so I brought it up and she told me to just keep it. I was actually quite surprised and impressed. I have no problem buying from them in the future even though they screwed up my very first order with them.

5/10/14

I ordered a couple of bags from CafePress for Mother's Day gifts. When I was checking out, the website itself said "If you want it by Mother's Day, select Standard Shipping." I double-checked their estimated arrival date (Friday), figured it'd have a day of buffer in case something went wrong, and followed the website's advice.

The website is still saying the package should arrive on Friday. It's now the Saturday after that. And when I track the package on FedEx's site? It says Tuesday. TWO DAYS AFTER MOTHER'S DAY.

This isn't the first time CafePress has screwed up royally about shipping. I'm absolutely done with them. Considering how expensive the products are for the quality they are, stuff arriving late (especially when their site SAYS TO USE A CERTAIN SHIPPING SPEED TO GET IT ON TIME) is absolutely, positively inexcusable.

5/9/14

i was disappointed in the web site itself, the picture didn't line up with the product description. In addition the product quality is moderate to poor. To top it off I was magically enteted into a "cafe press" club and charged $10 a month until I caught the charges. Because I wasn't able to catch the charges soon enough I did NOT receive a full refund so my $30 poor quality t-shirt,with a bad web expeince turned into a $60+ horrible experince! DO NOT PURCHSE FROM THIS COMPANY, they will rip you off somehow!!

5/8/14

I was happy to receive my order in 3 days of ordering, however I was disappointed in the quality of the product. I ordered 30 invitations for my daughter's birthday, and only 10 were useable. The wording and picture I was able to put on the invitation was fuzzy and didn't look professional.

5/8/14

I ordered a coffee cup and a Hoodie with a 1st Aviation Brigade Logo with pilot wings and a hey on the logo. Cup was fine, but the hoodie arrived with the logo imprinted way off to the right side of the shirt (5.5 inches)and crooked. Asked for a refund and wanted to return shirt. They offered to send another hoodie. When the 2nd Hoodie arrived it was exactly the same as the 1st. Again asked for a refund. They said they would get it right and sent a third Hoodie. This one had the logo 4.5 inches off to the right. Still can't get a refund but I have a lot of hoodies I will never wear

5/8/14

I ordered 2 shirts. Both Womens Mediums. Both shirt came in as mediums but one looked like it was a youth medium. I was told its because of the brand. I was told I would get a refund. Still have not seen the refund. Called 4 times today and keep getting told that the people that can give me the refund is not available. I spoke to 2 supervisors and was told that they would both call me within an hour... still no call. Its one lie after another. I was told the supervisor was on a call then I was told he took a break. Less than 5 minutes later. I will never order from them and hope no one else gets this from them.

5/5/14

Made the mistake of ordering a couple shirts from this company and later found they were charging my credit card a monthly service fee. When I called to complain I was told when I completed the form for my shirts and clicked yes that I would like emails for deals they automatically charge you for this, in the fine print. They also tried to disassociate themselves from Cafepress, but when I asked what the name of the company was the woman said, Cafepress Price Club!! They are crooks stay away.

5/3/14

Just want to say service customer care from CafePress brilliant second to none excellent cant praise them enough

5/1/14

Ordered 20 note cards, for a nice price.
Actually, waited for longer than I should have to receive this package; and they
said they sent it 'expedited'….
I only received two (2) note cards, even though I ordered 20 note cards.
Will never order from them again, and will make sure I tell all family and friends to
stay away from their web site for ordering.
Maureen

5/1/14

placed an order on 4/17 maybe I'll get it on5/5 .complaint dept . says have a nice day .STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

4/22/14

Ordered decals for automobile, was sent wrong color, all Cafepress "customer Relations" did was defend the product and blame my ordering... No attempt to make it right or even offer any help except suggest I order more things. Very disappointed and will be my last time ordering from them. LATER UPDATE -- Apparently a supervisor at cafePress pursued me insisting on satisfying me and my experience was TOTALLY DIFFERENT and I am totally satisfied with them now and I think they have won me over as a long term customer. I am changing my review to 4 starts--though the supervisor should get five stars!

4/16/14

T-shirts are good quality and come in a real variety. The real highlight was their customer service. I mis-ordered and they made it right, no charge. Shipping is fairly expensive, but otherwise very satisfied.

4/13/14

Can't believe the poor quality!! The baby onesie I ordered arrived in decent time; however, upon opening the package I found the printing completely faded and washed out. It's not even CLOSE to what is pictured on their site. Very disappointing. Was going to be a special gift for a new mom and am now out this money instead.

4/12/14

Sure wish I would have looked at reviews on this site before I ordered. The shower curtain I ordered was a joke. The "print" was faded in areas and a big boo-boo was on the front. The overall quality was very, very poor!!! The picture present, WAS NOT what you receive.

3/31/14

Dear consumer,

Made in USA is, not, not NOT Made in USA. I come to the conclusion that there is such a deep lack of integrity in commerce for some, that to LIE is better than to represent the actuality in order to continue making money.

If it reads "Made in USA" and cafe press in the same sentence, do not believe it! In an attempt to find an American made hot/cold thermos, I found myself on CafePress website and without further investigation, I took them at their word. BIG MISTAKE! My purchase arrived in a timely fashion, BUT as with seemingly every other product on the shelves in the US, applied to the bottom of my newly purchased thermos; you guessed it "Made in China".

3/21/14

Haven't received yet but I work in collections and customer service. Deal with the Better Business Bureau daily so I'll be giving feedback here on my order I just placed :)
Order #225623252

3/20/14

Excellent customer service. Placed an order for wine charms and one was all scratched up. You couldn't read the top half of the charm. Lisa in customer service was great!! Resolved the issue quickly.

3/18/14

Have ordered personlized items and have got them in a very timely matter. I once ordered a shirt and received a different one instead, their customer service was great they sent me the correct shirt out and let me keep the other that was sent by mistake.

3/17/14

I wish I would have done more research of reviews before I ordered from this site. For one, they do NOT explain their shipping options clearly. I live in Hawaii and it took over a month for me to receive my order. When I finally DID receive it, the logo on one of my shirts was doubled. Also, the logos on the 2 shirts I bought were fuzzy. They are not clear at all. VERY VERY POOR quality for the price if you ask me. STAY AWAY from this company.

2/27/14

My experience with CAFEPRESS is HORRIBLE!. I have waited almost a month for my refund and still no money AND yet they were able to credit my Visa with the purchase almost immediately. Never order from them if you think you might not like the item. They are a HUGE scam. I am thinking about calling the Fraud department because of their false advertisement.

2/27/14

Atrocious online shopping experience. I ordered from them because I wanted a special clock and they ship to Canada. Almost a month later, it came defective with a clear scratch mark on the frame. The person who finally answered my call said "I think it's okay" after seeing the photo and said that they won't be making any kind of refund or replacements. WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???? Never go to this site. I should look harder for places that shipped to Canada because I found Cowcow.com and will now be trying them. THANKS CAFEPRESS YOU JUST LOST A CUSTOMER. But now you don't care about that right?

2/19/14

Don't ever order from Cafe Press!!! I ordered from them on the 13th and paid $40 bucks for express/next day shipping.. It's been a week and I still haven't received even a shipping confirmation. It hasn't even shipped!! They refunded some of my money and said that my order was given to a "supervisor" to push through and STILL nothing. I called and email at least 5 times. I ordered my husband's birthday gifts to give to him BEFORE he leaves for 10 days because he will be gone during his birthday but THANKS TO CAFE PRESS THAT WONT HAPPEN!!!

The Best Gift Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber