US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

emilyg19

I contacted their customer service department and their help was fantastic. (in 62 reviews)

karene18

It is really fun to order shirts and sweatshirts from CafePress. (in 204 reviews)

tn1

Some short time ago I printed a long-sleeve shirt for my then boyfriend. (in 78 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

nancyk15
11/1/14

Order was easily available, site was user friendly and items were delivered quickly

lindaf30
11/1/14

Not very happy with the print on black custom t-$#*!s,very poor and dull.

marya158
10/31/14

Long time customer, have always been happy with products/customer service, my last order I was not happy with, the clock I ordered was in bad shape..paint inside line of clock, and didn't work! and apron was wrong color. I will be shopping with you again, for past 10 years that was my only problems, I wasn't happy, but as I said, after 10 years, I will continue to shop, I do like your company/products.

gillianh2
10/31/14

Very good experience, i have ordered before and always had good service.

larryf17
10/31/14

Very good, excellent service.

annh26
10/31/14

Excellent service and product! I'm very satisfied :)

ronh39
10/31/14

Great diversity of gift selection

richarde12
10/31/14

I have ordered items from CafePress several times and have never had any problems. Orders were correct, good quality and arrived in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone.

trisha41
10/31/14

My experience with CafePress has been excellent, it's my favourite place to do some online Shopping and even grab some presents for friends and family!!!

elyssah
10/30/14

Arrived safely and on time, good discount available through email.

carols61
10/30/14

Beautiful product, sweatshirt well made. Incredibly fast shipping! Overall a great experience, as always.

pamelap12
10/30/14

Very user friendly and shipped very fast!

rozannk
10/30/14

The choices are amazing...if only I were rich.
The service treats me as if I was Rich.

mariannev
10/30/14

Efficient, quality material and fast delivery.

micheleb29
10/30/14

I have been buying items from Cafe Press for a number of years, and have always been pleased-often quite impressed--with the wide variety of quality goods. Clothing is of sturdy material and gifts choices run from very nice to very funny. I know I'll be back many times!

sharonm61
10/30/14

Items were received in a timely manner and were as pictured on the CafePress website.

marcias5
10/30/14

I have purchased two tee shirts for gifts with names on them. They were great and much loved by the gift receiver.

renatog1
10/30/14

... Well , when you have positive vibration making business by Café Press , we can't find in the dictionary the right word to express our experience with the highest standard of business ...

Sincerely ,

Nina

patg21
10/30/14

I just had one of those "third time is the charm" experiences with a scarf (product ID 1207362552). The image was misprinted, because of folds in the fabric. CafePress (being Cafe Press) replaced it. The second one ALSO had the same issue, and in addition, it was printed on the back of the fabric! In replacing the scarf for the third time, CafePress finally "escalated" the issue, which I extrapolate means that they actually addressed the issue with the producer of the scarf. So, it took a while, but they got it right. While it would be better to make sure people who produce items actually have a clue (like folds will cause a misprint of a design, and fabric can have a front and a back that matter), regardless, CafePress ALWAYS makes it right. However, I think that on issues such as this, where the item was misprinted due to improper technique, escalation should occur the FIRST time. The fact that CafePress will keep on sending a new one (and NEVER ask me to spend money returning the defective one) keeps the experience positive.

teresas19
10/30/14

always great! they make sure i am getting what i want and am happy with it. excellent customer service!!

olgas9
10/30/14

You guys are amazing! Super original company and very nice and accommodating. I look forward to many more purchases from you

bernadetten2
10/30/14

I ordered a shirt at the end if aug and never received it. I sent an email to customer service but never received an answer. At this point I would just like my money back. I no longer want the shirt. And I don't want $10 for giving my opinion since I will not order anything else from this site.

jonathans43
10/30/14

Everything went off without problems. The person taking the order was very professional and the item arrived very quickly and undamaged. I will definitely be ordering again.

katen6
10/30/14

A lot of great deals & funny things as well.

karene18
10/30/14

It is really fun to order shirts and sweatshirts from CafePress. The shirts are really cute and I am never disappointed with what I have ordered from them.

marionh16
10/30/14

Fast delivery, outstanding customer service, high product quality and large product range. Altogether I'm very satisfied with CapePress.

alyssab6
10/30/14

I really enjoy Cafe Press. The quality of their products is reliable, and the variety of options is AWESOME! keep it up!

rachaelc4
10/30/14

Customer service was very nice ...we did all correspondences over email. Would definately recommend cafe press! :)

garys77
10/30/14

Good quality item proved as good as advertised, was shipped promptly.

vm18
10/30/14

The quality of products from Cafe Press is always excellent.

teresac18
10/30/14

Loved the selection and the quality of the shirts.

kathyg29
10/30/14

It was great. Order was shipped promptly and was as advertised.

nancyp34
10/30/14

I ordered two mugs for my husband's birthday. They arrived in just the right amount of packaging...(not too much!) and in perfect condition, and in time for his birthday. The mugs looked just as i had expected.

philn4
10/30/14

The design screen proved troublesome, crashing on me several times when I was trying to save and view.
However, the process of creation was simple, and the final t-shirt matches what I designed. I am very pleased with the final product, thank you.

estherz

In time, perfect print

gossipg
10/30/14

Very enjoyable, great products xo gossip girl

mariof6
10/30/14

The experience was well, the only thing that it could be better is the long timeframe that the product delay to come.

lisal76
10/30/14

I was happy with my purchase. Two of the shirts have faded tremendously after only two washes. Disappointed in that, but otherwise, I got what I ordered, delivery wAs timely as promised.

andyu
10/30/14

Great quality product, beautifully presented and packaged. When the original t-shirt I ordered didn't fit they were fantastic and sorted me out instantly. Fantastic...even unique, customer care

Much recommended and one of my new favourite online retailers!

debbiec29
10/30/14

Love it!! They are really helpful and kept me informed about the whole delivery and stock information

jackieb23
10/30/14

My grandson absolutely adored his GROOT tee and got so many compliments on it!The colors were great and the size was perfect!

bonniep23
10/29/14

It was great! The site is well organized, the checkout process is thorough, and I was able to find a unique item that will make the perfect gift for my mother. All-in-all, I'm very pleased.

christinep16
10/29/14

Lots of choices for that hard to buy for person. The customer service is fantastic. The first shirt I received was much too large but I received a replacement in record time for no cost & no shipping the other one back. Definitely shopping here again!

corinneb3
10/29/14

I love Cafe Press!! I always receive what I have ordered with no defects meaning no returns!! Great communication also to tell me when my orders have been shipped (which is always very quickly) and always offering discounts!!! What a great organisation!! Customer for life!!!

loric41
10/29/14

Great products! Great items! Great experience w my orders! Thanks!!

annettev1
10/29/14

Always have a good experience no matter what I buy.

larryl40
10/29/14

I bought a poster and two bags. It was all good. Timely shipping.

merediths1
10/29/14

I ordered some custom iPhone cases, and even though I had quality issues with the products, CafePress issued replacements free of charge, and when the second order was defective, they gave me a full refund. So few companies have customer service anymore, especially in a solely online retailer, but they do in spades.

ginad7
10/29/14

super fast delivery. great quality, as always!!

kelliw1
10/29/14

So far, everything I have purchased has been wonderful. I really enjoy your products and I always receive them in a timely manner.

5 Photos for CafePress