US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

emilyg19

I contacted their customer service department and their help was fantastic. (in 65 reviews)

michaelt5

The prices were competitive and my order shipped quickly. (in 214 reviews)

tn1

Some short time ago I printed a long-sleeve shirt for my then boyfriend. (in 83 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

emilyl23
11/20/14

I ordered a mug as a present for someone from the site. I wanted it shipped to my university campus address, which looks a little different from a normal address format. It's basically your student email name, and then city, state, zip. I went through the ordering process only to be unable to complete my order because of my campus mail address. I called customer service to help me place the order. The person was helpful enough but when she took down my email to send me a confirmation message, she wrote it down incorrectly and I never recieved a confirmation email. I ended up placing the order a second time because I thought something had gone wrong but I only found out later that it had gone through so I had to call customer service again to cancel the second order. When my mug finally came in the mail, I opened it up only to discover several chips and dents in its surface.
***ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT*** When you first order something from the site and you have to put your credit card information into your account, the site automatically,and without your knowledge, signs you up for their "pre-pay" account where they will charge you $10 a month for, like, no damn reason. The fix is simple though, as soon as is convenient, delete any card information from your account and it will put you on the "no-upfront-cost" plan where they can't charge you anything for simply having an account. Make sure you do that if you're like me and you will probably never use this terrible site more than once.

latias
11/14/14

Terrible shipping! So unhappy and I will not be ordering again since items don't ship on dates you pay for! And of course customer service doesn't give a shh you didn't get your item that was a gift as expected.

Tip for consumers: Use zazzle instead!

vanessak9
11/12/14

Very unhappy. Ordered an extra Large T Shirt for my labrador dog with an Australian Flag, received a small shirt with Homeland Security and a squirrel logo. First and last time I will use this site.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them!

ainec
11/12/14

Second order with CafePress - this one is again late and it was for my wedding the last one was a Christmas present that arrived late!!
Really dissapointed again - Shoppers allow 6 + weeks for deliveries. I dont understand this as i recieved something from Australia in a week - to Ireland!!

Wont be using them again.

Tip for consumers: Allow 6+ weeks for shipping

carollynnc
11/6/14

I got a nice black long sleeve tee shirt, but the design was off center. It is more to the left of the shirt. So it's lop-sided, and the shirt already has a hole in the front. The black shirts have a plastic decal on them. SO I would recommend getting a light colored shirt.

catherines24
11/5/14

I've ordered multiple times from CafePress, and been pleased with every purchase. It is "One Unique" site, and I will continue checking the website whenever I'm shopping for an unusual gift or specific item.

jodyc12
11/4/14

The shirts were exactly as described and arrived quickly.

juliep26
11/4/14

Very Good, Easy to upload photos and order

rickr28
11/3/14

I ordered a pajama set for a gift for Christmas. The pants look plenty big but I'm concerned about the top. It looks small. The transaction went smoothly.

larryf16
11/3/14

Very good, excellent service.

robertah4
11/3/14

Easy and quick. No complications or extra pages to sort through.

nicolas199

Terrific!
Website is easy to use and my purchase was delivered promptly. Great value.

dflyd
11/2/14

Nice products, arrived in good shape.

daniell425

Excellent

rosemaryb5
11/2/14

I ORDERED T-SHIRTS FOR A NEW BABY AND HER BIG BROTHER.. THEY ARRIVED PROMPTLY AND THE QUALITY OF THE FABRIC WAS EXCELLENT.

susanc83

Very good

johnr187
11/1/14

Great shirts. Something for everyone.

lisaf53
11/1/14

Cafepress has an amazing customer service staff. I love all their products and have found incredible, unique gifts and items for myself. Their products are of the absolute highest quality. But it is without a doubt the Cafepress customer service staff that has kept me extremely loyal. Because I had a very poor quality phone and computer, I have often have difficult it placing certain orders. Without fail, with one phone call, the customer service will help me with any problem with complete professionalism.

pamelam22

Loved it!

danw46
11/1/14

There was an issue with the original shipment. The one damaged item was replaced quickly and with only one contact from me to them. Seems to me they work hard to have happy customers.

nancyk15
11/1/14

Order was easily available, site was user friendly and items were delivered quickly

lindaf30
11/1/14

Not very happy with the print on black custom t-$#*!s,very poor and dull.

marya158
10/31/14

Long time customer, have always been happy with products/customer service, my last order I was not happy with, the clock I ordered was in bad shape..paint inside line of clock, and didn't work! and apron was wrong color. I will be shopping with you again, for past 10 years that was my only problems, I wasn't happy, but as I said, after 10 years, I will continue to shop, I do like your company/products.

gillianh2
10/31/14

Very good experience, i have ordered before and always had good service.

larryf17
10/31/14

Very good, excellent service.

annh26
10/31/14

Excellent service and product! I'm very satisfied :)

ronh39
10/31/14

Great diversity of gift selection

richarde12
10/31/14

I have ordered items from CafePress several times and have never had any problems. Orders were correct, good quality and arrived in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone.

trisha41
10/31/14

My experience with CafePress has been excellent, it's my favourite place to do some online Shopping and even grab some presents for friends and family!!!

elyssah
10/30/14

Arrived safely and on time, good discount available through email.

carols61
10/30/14

Beautiful product, sweatshirt well made. Incredibly fast shipping! Overall a great experience, as always.

pamelap12
10/30/14

Very user friendly and shipped very fast!

rozannk
10/30/14

The choices are amazing...if only I were rich.
The service treats me as if I was Rich.

mariannev
10/30/14

Efficient, quality material and fast delivery.

micheleb29
10/30/14

I have been buying items from Cafe Press for a number of years, and have always been pleased-often quite impressed--with the wide variety of quality goods. Clothing is of sturdy material and gifts choices run from very nice to very funny. I know I'll be back many times!

sharonm61
10/30/14

Items were received in a timely manner and were as pictured on the CafePress website.

marcias5
10/30/14

I have purchased two tee shirts for gifts with names on them. They were great and much loved by the gift receiver.

renatog1
10/30/14

... Well , when you have positive vibration making business by Café Press , we can't find in the dictionary the right word to express our experience with the highest standard of business ...

Sincerely ,

Nina

patg21
10/30/14

I just had one of those "third time is the charm" experiences with a scarf (product ID 1207362552). The image was misprinted, because of folds in the fabric. CafePress (being Cafe Press) replaced it. The second one ALSO had the same issue, and in addition, it was printed on the back of the fabric! In replacing the scarf for the third time, CafePress finally "escalated" the issue, which I extrapolate means that they actually addressed the issue with the producer of the scarf. So, it took a while, but they got it right. While it would be better to make sure people who produce items actually have a clue (like folds will cause a misprint of a design, and fabric can have a front and a back that matter), regardless, CafePress ALWAYS makes it right. However, I think that on issues such as this, where the item was misprinted due to improper technique, escalation should occur the FIRST time. The fact that CafePress will keep on sending a new one (and NEVER ask me to spend money returning the defective one) keeps the experience positive.

teresas19
10/30/14

always great! they make sure i am getting what i want and am happy with it. excellent customer service!!

olgas9
10/30/14

You guys are amazing! Super original company and very nice and accommodating. I look forward to many more purchases from you

bernadetten2
10/30/14

I ordered a shirt at the end if aug and never received it. I sent an email to customer service but never received an answer. At this point I would just like my money back. I no longer want the shirt. And I don't want $10 for giving my opinion since I will not order anything else from this site.

jonathans43
10/30/14

Everything went off without problems. The person taking the order was very professional and the item arrived very quickly and undamaged. I will definitely be ordering again.

katen6
10/30/14

A lot of great deals & funny things as well.

karene18
10/30/14

It is really fun to order shirts and sweatshirts from CafePress. The shirts are really cute and I am never disappointed with what I have ordered from them.

marionh16
10/30/14

Fast delivery, outstanding customer service, high product quality and large product range. Altogether I'm very satisfied with CapePress.

alyssab6
10/30/14

I really enjoy Cafe Press. The quality of their products is reliable, and the variety of options is AWESOME! keep it up!

rachaelc4
10/30/14

Customer service was very nice ...we did all correspondences over email. Would definately recommend cafe press! :)

garys77
10/30/14

Good quality item proved as good as advertised, was shipped promptly.

vm18
10/30/14

The quality of products from Cafe Press is always excellent.

6 Photos for CafePress