US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

emilyg19

I contacted their customer service department and their help was fantastic. (in 70 reviews)

michaelt5

The prices were competitive and my order shipped quickly. (in 225 reviews)

tn1

Some short time ago I printed a long-sleeve shirt for my then boyfriend. (in 87 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marshap2
12/19/14

Poor shipping, poor customer service, poor experience!
I called to track my order which is overdue. The customer rep from Cafe Press, Chelsea, told me the package was lost and snickered. She was trying hard not to laugh when I clarified the package was lost. I asked to speak to a supervisor who was slightly irritable with me. She checked and said the package was not lost but would be delivered Monday. She said she would review the call and retrain the rep. I am very disappointed that a rep would lie to be about a package that I have paid for and am waiting to be delivered for a Christmas present. The supervisor was irritable but helpful. I would not recommend doing business here. I don't plan on it again. I really wanted to support a local business but they need to do better than this. They will not get anymore of my money and I can't recommend that you spend your money here either .

Tip for consumers: Do not order from them unless u have lots of time to wait on shipping on lots of patience

alexas9
12/18/14

I will never order from Café Press again! I placed my order on Nov. 24 for 2 shirts for my son; delivery estimated sent by Café Press in my order confirmation was Dec. 5-9. Then I get an email saying my order was shipped on Dec. 9... so very obviously production was delayed and my shirts wouldn't arrive on time. I didn't not receive an apology either. It's now Dec. 19, still no shirts in sight. Wondering whether they are using pigeon mail...

Tip for consumers: Do not order from Café Press...

jasong44
12/16/14

The first order was alright. Which is to say, I asked for the run of the mill shipping. I was not very surprised when the order arrived later than the estimated delivery time. BUT, this time I placed an order and asked for the more pricey shipping, to get it here in less than 7 days. I should have just stayed with the U.S Postal service because they (Cafepress shippers) totally blew it, and I am out of the cash I spent. Needless to say, I won't bother wasting my time or my money ordering anything from this company. If you cannot hit the estimated times listed on your shipping invoice, then why offer the more speedy delivery options.

I have read some of the responses from the customer service personnel, and it is typical for what I have come to expect from these folks. Appologize and offer up a belated, patronizing comment regarding peak shipping time or what ever sob story the responder chooses to insert. I am sorry, but I forget where this is the customers problem? If you cannot deliver what is posted, then do not post it to begin with. Obviously, you have lost my business.

Tip for consumers: If you need it at a specific time, do NOT buy into the estimates or the shipping pricing options. You will most certainly be let down.

pearlb25
12/15/14

I had trouble with my order. Spoke to Tyanne who was extremely pleasant and helpful beyond expectations. Would definitely order again from CafePress

lindaa36
12/13/14

Ordered t shirt and sweatshirt unhappy with quality..items are thin and Logos barely legible..mmy salutation was on a cheap little paper receipt..I expected some sort of card ..won't order again

Tip for consumers: Overpriced..poor quality

thip2
12/12/14

Ordered 17 YELLOW T-shirts with custom logo and titles, as gifts for a bunch of students in China.
Pros-
1) domestic shipping was prompt;
2) no misspelled words!
3) fabric is a medium weight, average quality like you would get from the Hanes white undershirts pack.
Cons-
1) color is not a bright yellow per website;
2) inconsistent color yellow among the shirts, but worse they actually looked faded and old like they've been in storage for a long time!!!
So disappointed because they don't look new and nice, esp because they are gifts!!!

Don't think i'd order t-shirts again from them...

gg33
12/11/14

I ordered 2 sets of mugs as advertised at regular price for $20 per set on their Canadian website. The ordered was shipped incomplete and I only received one set. When I called customer service, the initial rep was fair and understanding. He even checked online to see how it was advertised on the Canadian site to ensure that an error was made. After the supervisor was approached to address that I wanted the rest of my order shipped as advertised, to my surprise she vehemently objected. The supervisor was then consulted who said that the Canadian website was not advertising the product accurately and that it was actually $20 per mug and that there was "no way" she was shipping out the rest of my order. I was shocked at the rude tone and have never encountered such poor customer service especially not when the error was on the part of the company. I hope that this supervisor can be better trained in the future to deal with such issues to keep customers happy. This was my first and last purchase even though I liked the partially-shipped product.

Tip for consumers: Be cautious especially if you need customer support with the Canadian site.

colleenb10
12/10/14

Ordered 4 custom printed ornaments - "Thanks for Saving My Life"---arrived with 2 of the holes at top off center. Figured I would have to order more & hope to get some with on center holes. Called them, just to complain- never even asked for replacement as was too late to get them in time. BUT--rep apologized about the 2 of 4 being unusable & insisted on sending me a complete new set of , so that I would be sure to have 4 good ones in all. Rush delivery and no charge. FABULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE. VERY HAPPY!!

Tip for consumers: Check quality right away. CafePress is very good about making things right.

brianj42
12/9/14

Ordered a T-Shirt for a themed Christmas party....was supposed to be a bright disco ball on a plain white short sleeve shirt. After adding the shipping and a second T-Shirt the total was over $46!!! When the shirt arrived, it looked nothing like the online photo. In fact, it looked like it had been washed 5 times and the logo was so faded, we had to laugh. Beware of what they present to you vs. what they send to you. If we hadn't been in a bind for the late invitation to this party, I would have sent the shirt back and never used this site again!!!! Ridiculous price for poor quality!

Tip for consumers: Don't!

jennyw19
12/9/14

I ordered a memory box as a retirement present for our practice nurse-what came in the box was a flat tile with the wording I ordered. Despite trying to contact them by phone--- there was a fault, by e-mail-there was a problem with the Internet connection? -I wrote to them by there on-line messaging system and received an automated response!!! They say they will respond in 24-48 hours -too late for the party this is meant to be for. What else am I supposed to do. The product I received is not what I ordered and with the shipping came to over 50 dollars. The only good thing I can say is that the wrong product got there on time!!!! Day 2 and no response from them.

Tip for consumers: I would not use this site again. If you do-order early as you will need plenty of time to put things right if there is a problem.

shb
12/7/14

They certainly stand behind their '100% satisfaction guaranteed'. They went above and beyond to correct an order which was MY error in the first place. This is definitely a seller with integrity. The product was good quality, the shipping was fast, and I was so impressed with their customer service that I wanted to write this review.

emilyl23
11/20/14

I ordered a mug as a present for someone from the site. I wanted it shipped to my university campus address, which looks a little different from a normal address format. It's basically your student email name, and then city, state, zip. I went through the ordering process only to be unable to complete my order because of my campus mail address. I called customer service to help me place the order. The person was helpful enough but when she took down my email to send me a confirmation message, she wrote it down incorrectly and I never recieved a confirmation email. I ended up placing the order a second time because I thought something had gone wrong but I only found out later that it had gone through so I had to call customer service again to cancel the second order. When my mug finally came in the mail, I opened it up only to discover several chips and dents in its surface.
***ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT*** When you first order something from the site and you have to put your credit card information into your account, the site automatically,and without your knowledge, signs you up for their "pre-pay" account where they will charge you $10 a month for, like, no damn reason. The fix is simple though, as soon as is convenient, delete any card information from your account and it will put you on the "no-upfront-cost" plan where they can't charge you anything for simply having an account. Make sure you do that if you're like me and you will probably never use this terrible site more than once.

latias
11/14/14

Terrible shipping! So unhappy and I will not be ordering again since items don't ship on dates you pay for! And of course customer service doesn't give a shh you didn't get your item that was a gift as expected.

Tip for consumers: Use zazzle instead!

vanessak9
11/12/14

Very unhappy. Ordered an extra Large T Shirt for my labrador dog with an Australian Flag, received a small shirt with Homeland Security and a squirrel logo. First and last time I will use this site.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them!

ainec
11/12/14

Second order with CafePress - this one is again late and it was for my wedding the last one was a Christmas present that arrived late!!
Really dissapointed again - Shoppers allow 6 + weeks for deliveries. I dont understand this as i recieved something from Australia in a week - to Ireland!!

Wont be using them again.

Tip for consumers: Allow 6+ weeks for shipping

carollynnc
11/6/14

I got a nice black long sleeve tee shirt, but the design was off center. It is more to the left of the shirt. So it's lop-sided, and the shirt already has a hole in the front. The black shirts have a plastic decal on them. SO I would recommend getting a light colored shirt.

catherines24
11/5/14

I've ordered multiple times from CafePress, and been pleased with every purchase. It is "One Unique" site, and I will continue checking the website whenever I'm shopping for an unusual gift or specific item.

jodyc12
11/4/14

The shirts were exactly as described and arrived quickly.

juliep26
11/4/14

Very Good, Easy to upload photos and order

rickr28
11/3/14

I ordered a pajama set for a gift for Christmas. The pants look plenty big but I'm concerned about the top. It looks small. The transaction went smoothly.

larryf16
11/3/14

Very good, excellent service.

robertah4
11/3/14

Easy and quick. No complications or extra pages to sort through.

nicolas199

Terrific!
Website is easy to use and my purchase was delivered promptly. Great value.

dflyd
11/2/14

Nice products, arrived in good shape.

daniell425

Excellent

rosemaryb5
11/2/14

I ORDERED T-SHIRTS FOR A NEW BABY AND HER BIG BROTHER.. THEY ARRIVED PROMPTLY AND THE QUALITY OF THE FABRIC WAS EXCELLENT.

susanc83

Very good

johnr187
11/1/14

Great shirts. Something for everyone.

lisaf53
11/1/14

Cafepress has an amazing customer service staff. I love all their products and have found incredible, unique gifts and items for myself. Their products are of the absolute highest quality. But it is without a doubt the Cafepress customer service staff that has kept me extremely loyal. Because I had a very poor quality phone and computer, I have often have difficult it placing certain orders. Without fail, with one phone call, the customer service will help me with any problem with complete professionalism.

pamelam22

Loved it!

danw46
11/1/14

There was an issue with the original shipment. The one damaged item was replaced quickly and with only one contact from me to them. Seems to me they work hard to have happy customers.

nancyk15
11/1/14

Order was easily available, site was user friendly and items were delivered quickly

lindaf30
11/1/14

Not very happy with the print on black custom t-$#*!s,very poor and dull.

marya158
10/31/14

Long time customer, have always been happy with products/customer service, my last order I was not happy with, the clock I ordered was in bad shape..paint inside line of clock, and didn't work! and apron was wrong color. I will be shopping with you again, for past 10 years that was my only problems, I wasn't happy, but as I said, after 10 years, I will continue to shop, I do like your company/products.

gillianh2
10/31/14

Very good experience, i have ordered before and always had good service.

larryf17
10/31/14

Very good, excellent service.

annh26
10/31/14

Excellent service and product! I'm very satisfied :)

ronh39
10/31/14

Great diversity of gift selection

richarde12
10/31/14

I have ordered items from CafePress several times and have never had any problems. Orders were correct, good quality and arrived in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone.

trisha41
10/31/14

My experience with CafePress has been excellent, it's my favourite place to do some online Shopping and even grab some presents for friends and family!!!

elyssah
10/30/14

Arrived safely and on time, good discount available through email.

carols61
10/30/14

Beautiful product, sweatshirt well made. Incredibly fast shipping! Overall a great experience, as always.

pamelap12
10/30/14

Very user friendly and shipped very fast!

rozannk
10/30/14

The choices are amazing...if only I were rich.
The service treats me as if I was Rich.

mariannev
10/30/14

Efficient, quality material and fast delivery.

micheleb29
10/30/14

I have been buying items from Cafe Press for a number of years, and have always been pleased-often quite impressed--with the wide variety of quality goods. Clothing is of sturdy material and gifts choices run from very nice to very funny. I know I'll be back many times!

sharonm61
10/30/14

Items were received in a timely manner and were as pictured on the CafePress website.

marcias5
10/30/14

I have purchased two tee shirts for gifts with names on them. They were great and much loved by the gift receiver.

renatog1
10/30/14

... Well , when you have positive vibration making business by Café Press , we can't find in the dictionary the right word to express our experience with the highest standard of business ...

Sincerely ,

Nina

patg21
10/30/14

I just had one of those "third time is the charm" experiences with a scarf (product ID 1207362552). The image was misprinted, because of folds in the fabric. CafePress (being Cafe Press) replaced it. The second one ALSO had the same issue, and in addition, it was printed on the back of the fabric! In replacing the scarf for the third time, CafePress finally "escalated" the issue, which I extrapolate means that they actually addressed the issue with the producer of the scarf. So, it took a while, but they got it right. While it would be better to make sure people who produce items actually have a clue (like folds will cause a misprint of a design, and fabric can have a front and a back that matter), regardless, CafePress ALWAYS makes it right. However, I think that on issues such as this, where the item was misprinted due to improper technique, escalation should occur the FIRST time. The fact that CafePress will keep on sending a new one (and NEVER ask me to spend money returning the defective one) keeps the experience positive.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CafePress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: i just signed up for cafe press and made my own fan page store. When going to put in my information for my part of the profit, I was asked to include my social security number. I don't understand why they would need this and i was wondering if it has been a problem for anyone else?
6/26/12
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the CafePress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for CafePress