US Government's NSF

sophien

126 Reviews for CafePress

▼ Sort by: recent

4/16/14

T-shirts are good quality and come in a real variety. The real highlight was their customer service. I mis-ordered and they made it right, no charge. Shipping is fairly expensive, but otherwise very satisfied.

4/14/14

Ordered decals cor automobile, was sent wrong color, all Cafepree "customer Relations" did was defend the product and blame my ordering... No attempt to make it right or even offer any help except suggest I order more things. Very disappointed and will be my last time ordering from them.

4/13/14

Can't believe the poor quality!! The baby onesie I ordered arrived in decent time; however, upon opening the package I found the printing completely faded and washed out. It's not even CLOSE to what is pictured on their site. Very disappointing. Was going to be a special gift for a new mom and am now out this money instead.

4/12/14

Sure wish I would have looked at reviews on this site before I ordered. The shower curtain I ordered was a joke. The "print" was faded in areas and a big boo-boo was on the front. The overall quality was very, very poor!!! The picture present, WAS NOT what you receive.

3/31/14

Dear consumer,

Made in USA is, not, not NOT Made in USA. I come to the conclusion that there is such a deep lack of integrity in commerce for some, that to LIE is better than to represent the actuality in order to continue making money.

If it reads "Made in USA" and cafe press in the same sentence, do not believe it! In an attempt to find an American made hot/cold thermos, I found myself on CafePress website and without further investigation, I took them at their word. BIG MISTAKE! My purchase arrived in a timely fashion, BUT as with seemingly every other product on the shelves in the US, applied to the bottom of my newly purchased thermos; you guessed it "Made in China".

3/29/14

Poor quality printing!!! Lettering coming off after just one wash in cold water. They will not refund.

3/21/14

Haven't received yet but I work in collections and customer service. Deal with the Better Business Bureau daily so I'll be giving feedback here on my order I just placed :)
Order #225623252

3/20/14

Excellent customer service. Placed an order for wine charms and one was all scratched up. You couldn't read the top half of the charm. Lisa in customer service was great!! Resolved the issue quickly.

3/18/14

Have ordered personlized items and have got them in a very timely matter. I once ordered a shirt and received a different one instead, their customer service was great they sent me the correct shirt out and let me keep the other that was sent by mistake.

3/17/14

I wish I would have done more research of reviews before I ordered from this site. For one, they do NOT explain their shipping options clearly. I live in Hawaii and it took over a month for me to receive my order. When I finally DID receive it, the logo on one of my shirts was doubled. Also, the logos on the 2 shirts I bought were fuzzy. They are not clear at all. VERY VERY POOR quality for the price if you ask me. STAY AWAY from this company.

2/27/14

My experience with CAFEPRESS is HORRIBLE!. I have waited almost a month for my refund and still no money AND yet they were able to credit my Visa with the purchase almost immediately. Never order from them if you think you might not like the item. They are a HUGE scam. I am thinking about calling the Fraud department because of their false advertisement.

2/27/14

Atrocious online shopping experience. I ordered from them because I wanted a special clock and they ship to Canada. Almost a month later, it came defective with a clear scratch mark on the frame. The person who finally answered my call said "I think it's okay" after seeing the photo and said that they won't be making any kind of refund or replacements. WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???? Never go to this site. I should look harder for places that shipped to Canada because I found Cowcow.com and will now be trying them. THANKS CAFEPRESS YOU JUST LOST A CUSTOMER. But now you don't care about that right?

2/19/14

Don't ever order from Cafe Press!!! I ordered from them on the 13th and paid $40 bucks for express/next day shipping.. It's been a week and I still haven't received even a shipping confirmation. It hasn't even shipped!! They refunded some of my money and said that my order was given to a "supervisor" to push through and STILL nothing. I called and email at least 5 times. I ordered my husband's birthday gifts to give to him BEFORE he leaves for 10 days because he will be gone during his birthday but THANKS TO CAFE PRESS THAT WONT HAPPEN!!!

2/5/14

I ordered a shirt for my boyfriend for his birthday. I paid extra shipping to get it on time. It actually arrived 2 days after I ordered. Tshirt had imperfections from the screen printing process at the bottom of the shirt. There is no customer service phone number anywhere on this site. I email them the details and that this was a gift. I received an automated response that I would receive a reply within 48 hours. Suprisingly I received an email response with instructions on how to exchange or be refunded the same day. I responded to the email with all of the product details in order to exchange and requested a return shipping label for the damaged product. I have received no further correspondence from them and it has been over a week. I am assuming they are not sending me a replacement. I wasn't able to give this peice of crap tshirt to my boyfriend for his birthday. I will never order from this company again

1/29/14

I WAITED A MONTH to receive a package, a MONTH! I was told would take 3-5 business days. I even paid to have it expedited so it would be here on time for my boyfriends birthday and that didn't happen. there was no number to call so I had to communicate with them via email in which I would have to wait days for a response back. I was told time and time and time and time and time again that my order was being delivered and each day I was told was the delivery day, there was no package. FINALLY! today, a MONTH LATE I have received m package. this was the most frustrating, disorganized, and poor quality company I have ever encountered and definitely will not be wasting any of my money using their services again. for the amount you pay, the customer service sucks, the quality is not worth the price. NEVER ORDER FROM HERE.

1/28/14

Incredibly bad. I don't understand how some people are saying they have good customer service - in my experience they have zero customer service. I have not received replies to several of my emails asking about order status (which ended up being several weeks late - no help at all from CafePress.) I hope even just one person reads this and decides to not order from these borderline criminals.I have ordered countless items through the web but this has been by far my worst experience. Never again will I order anything from these people.

1/23/14

Although delivery was very timely and I had my order in plenty of time for my husbands birthday - I ordered three t's with imprints. They are by far the worst quality I have seen next to the buy 3 for $10 style in the cheap souvenir shops. The print is not centered on one shirt and feathered on the other. The thickness and quality of the shirt is terrible...cheap cheap cheap. I have tried contacting them and all I can get is a auto email response. I am terribly disappointed for what I paid!!!

As of today (1/8/2014) I need to put my review on hold and update at a later date. I have finally received a response from Café Press and they are sending replacements at no cost. They apologized and said they didn't want the others back and would be sending new ones, which I should receive no later that the 20th of this month. Update to come.

I have updated Café Press's status to a four star. I am very impressed with how they came through and sent new shirts. They replaced all three of them and they are all of great quality and look fantastic. 1/23/2014

1/23/14

Website so poor - ordering is not even possible. I get stuck at a screen displaying 'In Stock'.

Judging by other reviews they're not very reliable anyway!

1/22/14

This is the worst online company for customer service & timely delivery. Placed an order approximately 3 weeks ago & they sent to wrong address; was sent back & know I'm told its in production. How can it be in production when it was supposedly sent out & returned? You CAN NOT get a straight answer from anyone of the 2 ladies that answer the phone. And oh...they will discount the call if they can't answer your question. I WILL NOT ever order anything from this company!

1/20/14

Super customer service and exchange policy. Cafepress imprints all kinds of items. When the golf shirt I ordered was too big, they emailed to say a replacement was on the way and no need to spend money to send the other one back. AWESOME!

1/18/14

I had a problem trying to order something, so I went to their Facebook page (always a good idea, btw, to see how they respond to problems) and it looks like, not only can you not make a comment other than responding to one of their posts, if you do say something about having a problem they delete the post immediately. You can tell because they leave their response on the page but not the original questions. Very, very shady and and I think i'll take my business elsewhere.

1/16/14

I will have to update this because I still need to contact them about my order. Though not sure if I should after all the reviews I see here. I ordered customized yoga pants from them. They came on time and fit fine. But there was some random black rectangle sticker on the front that left the adhesive stuff so I washed. The stuff didn't come off and I noticed the saying on back faded a little. Pur goo gone and dish soap on the adhesive and 're washed. Adhesive gone but the saying faded more. Cheaply made product! Just got them yesterday (1/15/14). Anyone have advice on how to get them to respond if I contact them? I need to take a pic of them still to send. Soon hopefully I will have an update on their customer service.

1/16/14

Ordered from them twice - the first time was a t shirt which was delivered very quickly. The second time was a custom wall clock which was ordered before Christmas and didn't arrive until January. They don't tell you when you order that the custom products actually come from America so as an international customer (despite ordering from the UK store) the items take 7-10 working days longer to be delivered which is very misleading. When the clock did arrive it looked really cheap and was damaged. I contacted customer service who gave me a full refund straight away. I wouldn't recommend the site for custom products but for other items from the store they are fine.

1/11/14

Cheap merchandise. Does not send in a timely manner. Will not refund your money,
I ordered a hat for a Christmas present. They sent me an entirely different hat Than the one I ordered. The hat they sent was completely inappropriate for the person I ordered it for. I wrote over eight emails asking for a refund. They could not replace the hat I ordered for Christmas in time to give as a gift. I asked for a refund, and nothing happened. They have completely ignored my requests, even though they write an initial email telling you they are there to serve you and please let them know what they can do to help. It has been a time consuming process to try to get my money back. I told them I did not want the hat, as it was too late to give after Christmas. Today, January 11, they sent me another hat (after all of the requests explaining I did not want the hat), but they ignored me. The hat is really tacky. The emblem on the front is an iron on and it more for a child's hat in size than for an adult. It is truly poor quality.
The shirt I ordered is horrible. The picture is out of focus and is not placed properly on the shirt.
I ordered a calendar, which does not even have a way to hang it on the wall. I will have to either frame it to hang it, or punch a hole in it. WHAT???
Please save yourself aggravation and loss of hard earned money for the poor quality merchandise and poor excuse for customer service. I wonder if this is a legitimate business and needs to be investigated.? Most companies with this type of poor quality merchandise and lack of response to many requests to make things right(which are totally ignored) do not survive with the competition they have. That is just my opinion, but that I am at least entitled to that. This horrible company has taken my money by sending poor quality, incorrect merchandise and provided horrid customer service.
Please listen to this review.........do not waste your time and money, no matter how good they make their merchandise look on the web. It is deceiving.
A very unhappy x customer.

1/10/14

I can't believe I got snowed by these scam artists. I ordered a "whatever" clock for my boss for Christmas. I got past that it shipped late, but when it arrived defective I was not impressed.... don't think I impressed my boss either. They won't respond to emails, and after reading these reviews I think I threw that money away. Only problem, this was the only place that would ship this product to Canada. Pissed off is an understatement.

1/10/14

Ordered 2 t-shirts for christmas but ordered wrong size. Tried to alter this next day and was contacted via e-mail within 2 days to say could not change order but to cancel order and re-order. I cancelled the order but did not re-order. The t-shirts were delivered and the money taken from my account despite cancelling. Now can not get response as how to send back items and get money back. After looking on here not looking good that I will get my money back.

1/9/14

This was the worst online site I have EVER ordered from. They have terrible customer service. Product came two weeks late. And now I can't even get a refund out of them. I mean they said it processed, but that's all a lie. Don't waste your time or your sanity shopping here. The products I customized looked NOTHING like I ordered. I have emailed them probably over 10 times and can't get an answer to my question. I'm just sick of dealing with them but I have to until they refund me.

1/9/14

The first problem I had was my own fault. For Christmas I ordered a military veteran license plate and ordered for the wrong unit. Obviously my husband has no use for it. I have tried repeatedly to get help in exchanging to the correct plate, but cannot reach customer service....either on the phone or by email. Click on Customer Service or Returns and you get a blank screen....thus no phone number to try. The company seems to be continuing to sell on the Internet and there are good reviews available online, but experience is the truth-teller. This is not a safe company with which to deal. I will tell that to anyone who will listen. The best advertisement is a satisfied customer, no matter what disinformation is online.

1/8/14

ordered a t shirt 2 weeks prior to Xmas. Shirt never arrived
Cafe Press sent a dhl tracking number which indicated the shirt was delivered
but we never received it. Cafe Press was to send a replacement item at no charge but it never arrived. Have sent them at least 10 emails in this regard and now getting the same old replies .. form letter 101
charged me 8.00 for delivery of a 17.00 item that probably weighed about 3 oz.
will Never do business with this group again

1/7/14

awful!! late delivery. cannot contact customer service .
i ordered a mug, and was advised it shipped next day. arrived 8 days later.
poor quality. the logo on the mug i ordered was not even straight! buy elsewhere.

1/6/14

I ordered 7 shirts from this company and paid $142. I placed my order on 12/10 and was promised to receive the order between 12/17-12/20 plenty of time for Christmas. When my order came I was so disappointed. I only received 2 shirts correctly. 3 came BLANK and 2 did not come at all. I used this company in the past and was happy. NOT this time! The only thing worse than my incomplete order was the customer service I received after. I called and used their automated response to request a call back 4 times and only received a call back once. I sent multiple emails and they would respond by telling me my order was delivered. When I finally did speak with someone they told me they could refund me for the order I didn't receive or reprocess my order free of charge. FREE of CHARGE??? I already paid he acted like he was doing me this big favor by resending the order I never received! When I said I wanted a full refund and I would return the shirts he said I would have to pay for shipping and handling. And then the phone disconnected. SO I know have to waste more of my time calling back to get a refund! Ridiculous!!!

1/4/14

Please do not use these people and do your research. The products look great but I now believe they are a fraud. I ordered something at the beginning of December for Christmas and I can't get hold of anyone to find out what's happened. If you e-mail them you get a generic automated reply and never hear from them again.

1/4/14

Looks like I've joined the "been screwed by cafepress" club here...never going to order from them again. They won't respond to emails and their phone # is a recording. I wish there was some way to warn others about them. Cafepress, you SUCK.

1/3/14

Same problems as everyone else: slow (Dec. 17 order arrived Jan. 1st) and expensive ($16 for two pairs of pj's) shipping, package arrived torn, products utter crap (could've done much better for cheaper at Target), one t-shirt twice as big as the other despite being the same size, special print on one t-shirt is crooked and strangely hardened (can't wait to see how that washes up), pj bottoms very poorly seamed and fabric is thin junk. Also had one order cancelled due to claimed licensing problem yet no one bothered to communicate with me about said problem. Order status never changed from "in production" and no one responded to emails, so no way to get information. Email replies that finally showed up (after Christmas) were clearly form letters written by someone in India. I will never, ever purchase from this company again, and neither should you.

1/3/14

First order went ok, but took 10 days to recieve 3 bumper stickers. 2nd order I ordered 5 bumper stickers, 2 of the stickers were already stuck to their paper surfaces and ruined, one sticker had its first line of text half cut off. I sent a message to cafe press 6 daysbago, no response. Very pissed.

1/3/14

Very sad about two most recent experiences with Cafe Press. I ordered my daughter an $88.00 hopscotch mat, only to unroll it Christmas Eve to place under the tree and discovered it was a DNA mat - very ugly, complete with two rips in the rug. The quality was poor to boot. I emailed them and waited 10 days for a reply. When they did not reply I called in and was told they would send me a shipping lable to return the damaged substandard DNA mat. Once they recieved the damaged DNA mat they would send my daughter's Christmas gift. With that I told them to refund my credit card for the item I never received. I will send them there damaged mat back, but will shop elsewhere for my daughters now VERY LATE Christmas gift.

1/2/14

In ordered a broach on 11/12/13 estimated date of arrival was the next week, it didnt come, I contacted customer service via email, was given another date and so far thats all $#*! too, my bank account was charged in the first couple of days I placed the order.These guiz are a pack of wankers who rip people off.$#*!heads give me my fifty bucks back theiving pricks

1/1/14

I ordered several printed mugs that were guaranteed to come b4 Christmas. Still waiting. It is now 2nd January. Every time I email them with my order no. and product no's and question as to where my order is, they don't reply to that. I do get emails from them offering discounts off future items. I have ordered lots of things from lots of websites and have ALWAYS received them AND on time. Wondering if they'll ever come. Would not recommend their website, they are unreliable. Would not rate them at all.

1/1/14

Items promised between 12-16-13 and 12-19-13. Arrived 12-31-13. Plates and mugs were packed poorly (just stacked and taped together with no paper or padding between them (cheap tape--difficult to remove). Then taped up in a torn up cafe press box and then rolled in an inordinate amount of bubble wrap and put into an outer box that was overstuffed and left the top and bottom deformed.

Products themselves had decals that were applied crooked, some were scratched, and some were illegible.

Waiting to see if they will give me prepaid shipping for the return and a full refund (including shipping). I'm filing a dispute on the credit card charge.

12/31/13

I ordered a $6 item for a retirement party. It came with the first and last letters on both lines missing. What a rip-off. AND, the shipping & handling was $8.25. So I paid $14.25 for a decal I could not use. I was willing to pay the $14.25 for the item because I though it was cute for a retirement party gift. BUT, for something that you can't read. That's really, really, upsetting.

12/31/13

I will NEVER use this site again and they should be out of business at his point! Ordered a simple unique mug on 12/5/13 for my youngest daughter to give as a Christmas gift to one of her sisters, got correspondence it was shipped to FedEx in Louisville 12/9/13 and never moved or left there. No one answers the phones or emails. Any other vendor I used this season online corresponded with me if there was going to be a problem, especially with the problems FedEx & UPS were having, not this scam of a company. Someone finally emailed me 2 days after Christmas to apologize and asked if I wanted a refund or reorder. What a joke-DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!!

12/30/13

Ordered 3 things for Christmas; 1 of them arrived on 12/24, although the packing slip/receipt indicated all three were in the box. Called today and was told one of the items was no longer available and the other would be re-shipped. We'll see. VERY disappointed and will not do business with cafepress again. Amazon should cut their ties as well.

12/29/13

Item arrived 3 weeks late, Emailed and online chatted café press repeatedly, zero response.
Unable to get refund or even to return the item.
Worse company I've ever dealt with.

12/28/13

Ordered 5 items including to customized mugs and applied special code that would guarantee delivery by Christmas for purchases over $50. Added $20 for gift wrapping. Called Café Press and was assured that the gifts would arrive by the 20th. After a couple of days I checked my tracking number and found out that the gifts were not scheduled to be delivered until the 27th!! Called Café Press and received recording that they were "OFF FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!" What! A retail store OFF FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

And if that weren't bad enough the only thing that was delivered was a card! A gift card WITH NO GIFTS! I paid for expedited shipping UPS Ground for a CARD to be delivered! And guess what, when you call CaféPress they are CLOSED ... AGAIN! I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH CafePress again!

OUTRAGEOUS!

12/27/13

I ordered a custom license plate frame. The order arrived late and missed Christmas when it was guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. I specifically emailed them when the order was placed to make sure the custom text was printed correctly, the agent even double checked it for me. However, THE ORDER WAS PRINTED WRONG! I tried to contact them through email/support and no responses for 2 days. I had to call them today and finally get them to ship a replacement, which will arrive in 7 days and they don't even want to give me express shipping. What a mistake to order someone's special christmas present through this website. Very very disappointed.

12/25/13

These people SUCK... they make all kinds of claims - give all kinds of incentives... but DO NOT DELIVER... do not lose your money to these people!! They are VERY untrustworthy & do not deliver!!

12/24/13

This site is just $#*!. Got my order wrong. Printing was also faded. Customer service took many days in between every SINGLE reply I return them to get back to me.

12/24/13

I ordered one T-Shirt on December 5th as a Christmas gift. It supposedly shipped on the 15th but it is December 24th and it still hasn't arrived. When I tried to track it via Fedex Smartpost it said the delivery date was N/A. This place is a joke. I plan to report them to the BBB!! And so should everyone else!! Let's shut this place down!!

12/24/13

Stay AWAY from Cafepress.com. I've been ordering online for years (from everyone but CafePress) & since I've had so many good experiences I didn't even bother to look at reviews prior to ordering = BIG mistake. It's now 3pm on Christmas Eve & UPS just delivered my Christmas order that was placed in November. The BULK of my order is NOT in the box & the few small items that are = total CRAP (The Dollar Store sells better quality) --- There's NO way I can give these things as gifts tomorrow. I'm beyond pissed. And to think they charged me $30 for shipping! When I call I get a recorded message saying they’re closed for the holiday & to send them an email (which will be answered in 5-6 days!).

The few crappy items they did send are being returned & I’ll be contacting my Visa company on Thursday to dispute the entire charge. NEVER Again.

12/24/13

Here I am on Christmas Eve with no gift for my brother. When I ordered my Crock Pot, I was told it would arrive between the 19th and the 23rd. I received emails from Cafe Press twice reassuring me that the item would be there before Christmas. Still, the item didn't come. When I checked the status of my order, it said my order was in production. It's said that since the 15th. When I emailed Cafe Press to get the status of my order, I received an automated reply stating that my email would be answered in 5-6 days due to the high volume of emails they received. When I looked for their number in the "contact us" tab, there was a statement that the phones would not be answered after December 20th. I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered the item. I was routed to them through the Crock Pot website, so I assumed I was ordering from a reputable company. Clearly, that's not the case. I hope I don't have any trouble when they do start answering the phones and I call to CANCEL my order. I do not recommend this company to anyone who has a timeline for delivery!

About CafePress