US Government's NSF
Review of Buyer100

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

I ordered my dress on 8/31/11, Adela confirmed everything with me on 9/1/11 and told me it would be a month to receive my dress. I got the dress on 9/30/11 and it's PERFECT. I had them make a custom dress for me and it is exactly like the picture I e-mailed is beautiful. I would have like to known when they shipped, but the dress is here, in the time they said and it's beautiful

I am really happy with my dress from I surely will be ordering a flower girl and bridesmaids dresses from them in the next few weeks.

I ordered 3 dresses from them. It is GORGEOUS!The quality is amazing, the beading is exquisite, the fit is perfect, and I will DEFINITELY be ordering from them again for all the bridesmaids dresses. I can't say enough good things about the dress, their customer service, and their can-do attitude, and their speed!

they produce cheap poor quality fake dresses

I recommend this one to everyone.
The price is right and the quality is great!
very good company very understanding!

One thing I noticed as soon as I clicked on your site is the font is too light and hard to see. Then there is the issue of "Just input your vehicle�s year and make and we�ll" Nothing worst than those "�" showing up on a site. May I suggest you place your about us on the top of the page rather than on the bottom navigation. As a consumer I want to know about you...That is once I know you have the parts I need. The buying process looks easy and fast which is great. Nothing worst than having to click repeatedly before I can buy something. Great job, Btw your font in your "buying" area is much darker and easier to see.