US Government's NSF

Brandname-clothing reviews

5 Reviews for Brandname-clothing.com

▼ Sort by: recent

6/28/13

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE! I have been trying to return a fake pair of Chanel kids shoes from them and with no success. I have been writing emails back and forth (I have sent more than 8 in total) and now they are telling me to send pictures of the defective item (of which I finally did send seven pictures...twice). It is not even on the return policy that I have to send pictures! This item was slightly dirty, totally the wrong size, the Chanel sign was printed upside down on the left shoe....seriously...if I wanted fakes I could have gone to Chinatown and bought shoes like this for $5! They are just playing games! All I need is a return number to send this product back for a refund...but they have made it so difficult for me...it has been totally frustrating...I am not going to give up on getting my money back! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE...THEY ARE FRADULANT!

10/13/12

What should i do when i want to buy from this web site?

10/8/10

I read the warning comment before I ordered, but I took the chance anyway and it worked out just fine! Got a totally new wardrobe of really cool clothes today. Great communication with the seller!

3/12/10

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE! IT'S A SCAM. I PAID THEM 227.00 LEFT THEM NUMEROUS EMAILS WONDERING WHERE MY ORDER WAS. I PATIENTLY WAITED OVER 2 MONTHS (EVEN WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO PAY 15.00 FOR "BEST WAY" SHIPPING) AND NOTHING!!!! LUCKILY I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO PAY WITH PAYPAL!!! I OPENED A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL AND THEY RECOVERED MY 227.00!!! I AM SO THANKFUL THAT I DIDNT GET BEAT FOR MY MONEY!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/1/10

This website is fraudulent and overall awful. I purchased juicy couture tracksuit from here 2 months ago and they only sent me 5 of my 6 items and continue to ignore my emails. They are very unprofessional and rude. I do not recommend ever ordering from this site.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber