US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

stephanieb10
6/28/13

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE! I have been trying to return a fake pair of Chanel kids shoes from them and with no success. I have been writing emails back and forth (I have sent more than 8 in total) and now they are telling me to send pictures of the defective item (of which I finally did send seven pictures...twice). It is not even on the return policy that I have to send pictures! This item was slightly dirty, totally the wrong size, the Chanel sign was printed upside down on the left shoe....seriously...if I wanted fakes I could have gone to Chinatown and bought shoes like this for $5! They are just playing games! All I need is a return number to send this product back for a refund...but they have made it so difficult for me...it has been totally frustrating...I am not going to give up on getting my money back! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE...THEY ARE FRADULANT!

aniel
10/13/12

What should i do when i want to buy from this web site?

annetted
10/8/10

I read the warning comment before I ordered, but I took the chance anyway and it worked out just fine! Got a totally new wardrobe of really cool clothes today. Great communication with the seller!

kellyh5
3/12/10

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE! IT'S A SCAM. I PAID THEM 227.00 LEFT THEM NUMEROUS EMAILS WONDERING WHERE MY ORDER WAS. I PATIENTLY WAITED OVER 2 MONTHS (EVEN WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO PAY 15.00 FOR "BEST WAY" SHIPPING) AND NOTHING!!!! LUCKILY I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO PAY WITH PAYPAL!!! I OPENED A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL AND THEY RECOVERED MY 227.00!!! I AM SO THANKFUL THAT I DIDNT GET BEAT FOR MY MONEY!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he86
3/1/10

This website is fraudulent and overall awful. I purchased juicy couture tracksuit from here 2 months ago and they only sent me 5 of my 6 items and continue to ignore my emails. They are very unprofessional and rude. I do not recommend ever ordering from this site.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Brandname-clothing staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Yes, yes it is a huge fraud! They only sent me 5 of my 6 items and in the wrong color! When I try to get in contact with them, they ignore me. They finally sent me an email today stating that if I send another $30 they will send me my item. Such a horrible rip off. I am so upset over this website!
3/2/10
Answer
bonniea
A: I placed an order on this website on February 12th. It is now Feb. 23rd and I have not heard anything from these people other than when I first placed the order and from PayPal notifying me that the had been paid. I'm beginning to think this is a fraud. Has anyone else had any problems with them?
2/23/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Brandname-clothing staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Brandname-clothing?