US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

lisav3
New Reviewer
3/24/11

LOVE BOTOX!!!! What people don't tell you is that by using it you can PREVENT wrinkles from ever forming. I started using it when I was 25 and will continue to use it forever so I never have a wrinkle. Botox is not cheap but very worth it. More important IMO than a hair cut. I dropped how much I was paying my hair stylist and now just pay my nurse instead.

jacobc3
New Reviewer
3/24/11

8 year old girls are now injecting botox...this is wrong...botox should not allow this

irisg
EXPERT
11/11/07

Botox and wrinkle reduction - Many people are learning about what is now called the liquid facelift. Basically it is a combination of injectables such as botox that can help our patients look years younger by minimizing the appearance of wrinkles. And, the best part is that the results are temporary, so if you are not completely satisfied with the results it just wears off in about 3 months. The results are definitely dependent upon the injector so you want to make sure you find someone who has had plenty of experience.