US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

chrisr46
1/18/13

Terrible. I ordered 6 jerseys and 4 of the are crap. Patriots away jersey is all white and does not have the blue down the side. The blue home jersey has different color grey material in the shoulder, which also happens to be a cheap spandex type of mateial. The red alternate jersey had a shoulder that was pinched and stiched. One should looks like an 80's prom dress and the other one looks normal. I washed it thinking maybe I would just frame it for my wall, and it happend to bleed and turned all the white numbers pink along with the white in the shoulders. All the nefl shields were crooked and pinched. I ordered 2 hockey jerseys (both the same size) one was pretty good quility and fit properly and the other was size of a XXL. I would never again order from here, and if I could get my money back I would.

daver32
12/5/12

I have made two (2) orders with these guys. My first order was in March of 2012, I ordered 6 jerseys and received all and in great condition. My last order was in November of 2012, I ordered 3 jerseys and received them all again. HOWEVER, last week I noticed that there were 4 charges on my bank account, 2 of which were international. These $#*!s sold my card info to someone and they racked up $190 worth of stuff. They will not return an email, so I have to leave it to the investigation dept at the bank. If you want cheap authentic jerseys, try and buy domestic. THE JERSEYS ON THIS SITE ARE NOT REAL! They are replica authentic jerseys! They use the wasted scraps and stitch them together. They do look great, which is what pisses me off about the whole credit card bull$#*!!!

jayl52
10/18/12

I ordered 13 jerseys in june....they were seized in july....borntrade assured me they would resend them if that happened....now they ignore my emails....got robbed!

jaimes1
12/16/11

I ordered five jerseys. A white one had a small stain, for which Steven said he would refund my money. However, my problem came with two 2012 Winter Classic Philadelphia Flyers jerseys. I ordered the jerseys thinking they were the offical jerseys to be worn for that game, but they are not. FALSE ADVERTISING! I have emailed Steven several times asking him why the jerseys on the site at the time were advertised as the Winter Classic jersey and he has ignored every on of my emails.

ubtrnotbaripoffs
11/28/10

It boils down to this - they are operating out of China. They sell knockoff - thats why the price seems "too good to be true". Reality is they got a boat load of money for Christmas orders - and all of a sudden - IT APPEARS - the feds shut them down - but it is obviously as bogus a website message as their jerseys!! They shut themselves down - and have a lot of peoples money - and they better return the money or its gonna get ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dennisc3
11/27/10

i ordered 2 eagles jershey's on the nov 20 site got shut down on nov 26 no jershey yet or money hope to get them or will file a claim

billc11
11/27/10

Looks like the Fed's have shut them down.

debk2
11/26/10

As of 11/26/10 the site was shutdown by the US government. I never had any problems with this company. I thought the quality was pretty good.

nesse
11/25/10

WHAT IS WRONG! I like the jerseys

ericl7
10/28/10

I have ordered over $1300 worth of product from this site and have had no problem receiving what I ordered. I usually get my order within a week of placing it. I have been very pleased with over 95% of what I have ordered... The 5% I wasn't very pleased with had colors that didnt match up perfectly with the real thing. But in all honesty I didn't mind. To me $25 for a near perfect replica is much better than paying $300 for a "real" jersey to a company that greatly over charges their customers just because they know they can. Not once has anyone questioned the authenticity of any of my jerseys.

dd7
10/26/10

Between my daughter and I we've ordered 4 times and spent around $2000 w/this company. The jerseys are great quality I think and never had anyone dissapointed. The selection is great but flucuates often. As long as you see the size of the jersey shown, you will most likely get it if you order it. Don't see the size? Probably not available.

Shipping is done through DHL and a tracking number provided all the way.

Customer service totally sucks as you get "I am Chinese and don't understand english too well so i can't answer your question correctly." Come on! You know they fully understand but they are just a little shady. A little gray-area enough that my butt puckers everytime I order.

I've been told their Mitchell Ness jerseys are not the correct material but I have never seen an actual M & N jersey. (not for $300 I'm not)

I'd rank them an 8/10.

jimm32
8/13/10

Hey...the jerseys are very good knockoffs. For the price you can't go wrong. Most of the jerseys are a little thinner, material wise than the real ones. But once again for the money you can't go wrong.... for $25 bucks I am not complaining

markb12
6/28/10

I ordered 5 jerseys and 2 patches. They all came perfect. Size 48 was exactly what it should have been. This order in America would have cost around $1,000 or more. On this site it was only $160. Ridiculous prices and the quality is unreal. Order from this site at least once. If it doesn't work for you stay away. If it does you just saved yourself a boat load of money.

josephs4
6/25/10

I've many shirts from this site. The shirts are good for the price. They are knock-offs, but I like em. Occasionally they will mess up on an order, and you have to send them 10 emails before they will respond. Forget refunds, just look for a credit on the next order. No a bad site. For the most part, you'll get what you want, at a good price, in about 4 days.

mikem10
3/31/10

For the money you can't beat it. The throwbacks are identical. They sent me exactly what I ordered. The current jerseys were close to perfect. The names and numbers are exact. The team logo is very close but if you look real hard it might be slightly off. Unless you really studied it though you would never be able to tell. For $25 a jersey you can't go wrong. I would reccomend them to anyone. I would def give 4 stars if the company enhances the front team logo.

jhons
3/13/10

ordered 10 jerseys so i can get the free shipping after emailing back and forth there were many problems and not worth the money some had stains and holes in it and they would not refund the money!

robertz2
3/6/10

Here is the deal, these jerseys are very good knockoffs. For the price you can't go wrong. I have ordered well over $1000. worth of jerseys and each order was correct. Most of the jerseys are a little thinner, material wise than the real ones. But once again for the money you can't go wrong.

brianb5
2/9/10

it is so so, ive done orders from here anywhere from 250-500 dollars, reading some of the comments ya they forgot one of mine as well and as far as no contact and the customer service, the e-mails on the site are pretty much useless, i read a bad review like a day after placing an order so i started e-mailing them and no one responded so i went back into my paypal account and opened a dispute and took the e-mail address from their paypal account and e-mailed it, they e-mailed me back and attempted to write as if the e-mail were automated but their english kind of sucks, so i responded again flipping out and then some guy e-mailed me and just asked for my order number and sent it out that night, note that they have about 15 diffrent e-mail addresses none of which are listed and everytime i actually talked with one of them a diffrent one would e-mail back, for the most part im fine with the products a few lil problems here and there but for the price its ok, but if you have or are having problems with them responding just go to the paypal account and e-mail the address you paid and open a dispute, once you go after the money they do whatever you want

christ72
2/4/10

I ordered 11 jerseys back in October. Nine arrived fine and are what I would consider very good quality. 1 jersey had a very small hole in the material that was hardly noticeable. 1 Jersey had the name of the player sewn on the back upside down and backwards. After numerous emails i was refunded the money for the one real bad jersey through Paypal. For the price and quality it is worth the risk in my opinion.

jordanf
1/21/10

i ordered two hockey jerseys first i got a size 50 and it was probably a 46 it was really small, so i ordered a size 52 but the sleeves were like a 46 and the torso was like a 56 it was to my knees...so please don't waste your money on this site it sucks!!

dennism1
1/17/10

I was leary about this site because the price was so cheap but ordered twice the first after x-mas and they were delivered in 4 days, jerseys are great quality and sold they all to friends for double. Don't fear order with confidence

chriso1
EXPERT
1/15/10

This is a Chinese site, selling wholesale Chinese products. And in my earlier review I made an incorrect assumption, that it was pretending to be something it isn't.

However, I went back and took a look at the About Us page, where it clearly states exactly what they are and what they sell. So beware of reading only the front page of a site like this and look around first before jumping to conclusions as I did.

Mind you, given that it is a Chinese wholesaler of replica goods, you can expect either poor customer service or no customer service at all. And product quality is likely to be the usual replica quality, which is fairly poor. You may not even get any goods at all.

So even though they've being up-front about their nature, it's probably best if you buy from a more reliable source, and buy the genuine articles instead of Chinese replicas.

This one might have gotten a star from me for at least being honest, but I see they only accept payment by PayPal or Western Union. Which means this is definitely a dealer to stay away from.

quivers
1/15/10

When the prices are too good to be true they are. This site is a HOAX I ordered $600 in jerseys and I did not receive ONE!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

jamesr4
12/1/09

Two orders without a problem, But on the third order they did not ship all the jerseys I ordered. They will not reply to emails! The customer service site is useless. Beware!!!

dong1