US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

aniecef
Apprentice Reviewer
6/14/13

I like this store but not so much shopping online. I'd much rather go inside the store. After ordering online from them I stopped shopping here altogether. The site is designed well and they even have videos for certain items. BUT the clothes don't fit the way they look like they fit. I ordered two tanks from them and they don't fit the way the picture looked. And I'm a size small, so everything should fit the way the picture looks. I mean, they ARE models and they choose the best angle to make the outfit look good. Every site does that but you can't even review on this website to tell other people "hey this shirt runs too big" or whatever and that's a downfall.

The quality of their clothing is great. It lasts a long time. I bought a dress in the store the same time I ordered the tanks and have had both for about two years. Recently, I went in the store to buy some clothes and give them another try and I absolutely love it. But guess what? That shirt I just bought? Not online. And it's a new arrival along with the other stuff that it was right next to that's online.

Like I said, I'd much rather shop in the store than online. Less hassle with sizing and fitting problems.

kelsiek
New Reviewer
4/11/11

I'm not such a fan of this site. first off, i tried to order from Body Central (or bodyc.com), and a week later i was notified that my order could not be processed because my shipping address was different from my billing address. i am a college student who does not live at home, so i found this particularly annoying.
after that, i decided i would go to a store and try to purchase the clothing that i could not receive. and that brings me to my second point- there clothes are terrible quality. while the website makes the clothing look attractive, they fit horribly and they often are made from this terrible fabric that looks very shabby.
needless to say, i have not attempted to make a purchase from Body Central since then.

nicoles15
New Reviewer
4/11/11

I have had great experices with BodyC.com the 3 times I ordered from them. UPS delivers them within 5-7 days of placing an order.
I never had to exchange or return any items from them. I would recommend this site to any female wanting to shop on-line for clothes.

Nicole